+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 12 20 LastLast

Thread: All Sports All The Time

1. Link to Post #221
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: All Sports All The Time

Here we have McEnroe, Becker, Lendl, and Wilander having a spirited conversation about today's tennis and their old rivalries. These guys are as prickly and competitive as ever, but also very funny and cheeky with one another. It was great fun listening to. Underneath all the teasing is a clear sense of respect and admiration for each other. 35 mins long:

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2021), Bluegreen (9th April 2021), Constance (1st April 2021), Richter (19th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Bluegreen (19th April 2021), Patient (25th April 2021), Richter (19th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #223
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

The MLB (Major Baseball League) has started a few weeks ago. I'm not the biggest baseball fan but I like the NY Yankees, LA Dodgers and Boston Red Sox. Until last year they used to give away the outcome of the game in the title underneath the video, and that spoiled most of the fun, but this season they don't, so watching these highlights became quite exciting.
    So if you like baseball here's a link where you'll find all the daily highlights.
    Enjoy!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoL...q5mjc_A/videos

You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2021), Bluegreen (20th April 2021), Mike (19th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #224
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

Right. You may not be so aware of this if you're outside Europe, although this has made international headlines, but a huge controversy - some would say ABSOLUTE WAR - has erupted in the world of football.

Quote European Super League: Uefa and Premier League condemn 12 major clubs signing up to breakaway plans

Uefa, the Premier League and UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson have condemned 12 major European clubs, including the 'big six' from England, signing up to a breakaway European Super League.

Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham are part of the group. La Liga's Atletico Madrid, Barcelona and Real Madrid and Serie A's AC Milan, Inter Milan and Juventus are involved. Uefa said it will use "all measures" possible to stop the "cynical project".

Senior figures at European football's governing body are furious about the proposals. Johnson said the plans would be "very damaging for football" and that the UK government supports the sport's authorities "in taking action". He added: "The clubs involved must answer to their fans and the wider footballing community before taking any further steps." The European Clubs' Association (ECA), which represents Europe's clubs, held an emergency meeting on Sunday in the wake of the reports.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56794673 [More]

The backlash against this has been massive, unprecedented, from every corner of the land. Which is very heartening. And now the government is threatening to get involved, which it should. This is nothing but greed, a hideous power grab - for more power and more money - by the richest clubs in Europe. This is like the elites of football coming together in a secret circle to eliminate all other competition, in effect to deify themselves.

If say, you're American and don't know what this is about, imagine the top 10 NFL franchises for example got together and plotted to breakaway from the NFL to set up their own private pay-per-view Super-NFL competition, owned by themselves, controlled by themselves, and they would play only each other, and no one else. It would mean the lesser franchises would no longer have the opportunity to compete for the Superbowl anymore.

It's worse than that in football (soccer), because there are so many more teams (in the UK alone, 92 professional clubs - and beneath that 100s more semi-professional). They all compete in what is called the 'football pyramid', spread across multiple Divisions hierarchically arranged. Theoretically, this model allows for even small, local backwater teams to advance through merit on the field, and if good enough, if successful enough, win promotion to higher levels and climb that pyramid, potentially to play against the biggest and best at the very top. In the UK that has happened many times. It's why the sport is so loved, it's why football is our national sport and the national sport of innumerable countries around the world. Because it's the stuff of dreams.

Click image for larger version

Name:	football_a953998ec21c880181413c2917feadbc.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	46604

Football is a Competition between ALL teams, small and large, rich and poor, thrown into the mix together to compete on equal terms. In football, anything can and does happen, which makes it unique, cherished, and an extremely powerful force in people's lives. It's been a national religion for 150 years. But now these rich bastards want to trash all that, stab the fans in the back, and create their own personal, private Super-League. It threatens to put so many other clubs out of business forever. In fact what surprises me most about this is the universal outrage it has caused, because let's face it, the cynic in me expected many to just roll over and accept it. The rich after all call the shots. People are afraid to question anymore. People are afraid to criticise. But no. Widespread condemnation has been very loud. The call for sanctions against these clubs have come from many big, big names in the game. Top pundit Gary Neville - who grates on me and whom I often disagree - actually nailed it superbly in this tirade at the weekend.

Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 20th April 2021 at 13:15.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th July 2021), Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Bluegreen (24th April 2021), Ewan (5th May 2021), Hym (22nd April 2021), Mike (20th April 2021), Satori (20th April 2021), wegge (20th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #225
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

Quote European Super League: Juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli says project cannot proceed

Juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli says the European Super League (ESL) project cannot proceed as Inter Milan and Atletico Madrid joined the six Premier League clubs in withdrawing.

Agnelli was one of the chief architects of the breakaway plans, which involved 12 clubs from England, Spain and Italy. But with eight of the 12 teams pulling out, he accepts it cannot now go ahead.

"To be frank and honest no, evidently that is not the case," said Agnelli, on whether the ESL could still happen. "I remain convinced of the beauty of that project, of the value that it would have developed to the pyramid, of the creation of the best competition in the world, but evidently no. I don't think that project is now still up and running."

Atletico Madrid and Inter Milan announced their withdrawal on Wednesday morning. The Juventus chairman was described as a "snake and a liar" by Uefa president Aleksander Ceferin on Monday after the announcement of the breakaway plans on Sunday evening.

Agnelli resigned his position as chairman of the European Clubs' Association on Sunday and refused to take calls from Ceferin.
    And there you have it.

What a beautiful, magnificent thing that these mega-rich meddlers got destroyed, and their private JP Morgan bankrolled Super League abolished, by the Power of the people.

Following MASSIVE resistance, criticism, and fans flooding the streets to demonstrate, all 6 English clubs withdrew from the Super-League almost within one single hour late last night. Several high level resignations have now followed. And good riddance.

I'm very thankful this was done so quickly, and not dragged on and on with government enquiries and legal challenges, because what would inevitably have occurred would be violence on the streets. It got close to that last night, on day one after the announcement. Yes, football is so all-encompassing in this country and abroad, that jeez, nigh on a second civil war may have been on the cards here. I jest, but not entirely. The passion and the devotion to our national sport has been well and truly exemplified this last couple of days. These elites saw what they were up against: fan power, people power.

This is a huge victory for the people. Football has been saved, but more than that, the People found their voice, found their Power, and exercised it in no uncertain terms. They displayed the full scope of that Power to affect Change. When people get together they really can move mountains! So this should serve as a big wake up call to just about everyone, anyone that cares strongly about something. What occurred here was the unslayable leviathan that is football's superpowers being crushed by the collective power of the common people – and inside just 24 hours.

So no, Owners, you don't have the ultimate power you think you have. Your money can't buy you your dreams, only we the people can do that for you. We can also trash your dreams, so be warned.

The empty apologies they're now offering carry no weight either. They admit to having made a terrible mistake. No you didn't. You knew exactly what you were doing. You've been planning this in secret for months, maybe years. You quite expected initial resistance, but hell, not this much! If you ever, ever, for one second, had the best interests of football at heart, and the best interests of the fans, you would never have gone ahead. You've shown your colours, you've shown your principles. Your only true regret here is that your plans were quickly and so brutally dashed.

Glorious.

What comes next, everyone is saying, has to be consequences. These offending clubs must be hit hard with sanctions. Some are even calling for ejection from the Football League. I cannot imagine that will happen. The loss of revenue for the league minus the involvement of the 'big 6' will be untenable to them. But nothing short of severe penalties will do, because this MUST NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

I saw this post on a message board today, and it's doing the rounds. It pretty much sums it up.

Quote “Never, ever, ever **** with football fans. “
    It's why we don't have football franchises like the NFL, where a team can up sticks from one city and move to another. Go ahead Owners and try that in the UK, see what happens…

Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 21st April 2021 at 14:00.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Bluegreen (24th April 2021), Ewan (5th May 2021), Hermoor (22nd April 2021), Hym (22nd April 2021), Mike (21st April 2021), Richter (20th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #226
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

I was so happy to see the people power in effect to destroy that superleague monstrosity. Well done indeed to all.

The irony is their neighbourhoods, communities and businesses are all going to the wall with the covidiot charade and it took a game of football to get them really pissed off.

However.

One good victory will invariably lead to many others.

And so it begins. Jolly good.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2021), Bluegreen (24th April 2021), Ewan (5th May 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd April 2021), Richter (20th May 2021), wegge (24th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #227
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,175 times in 10,105 posts

. . . .
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 30th May 2021 at 14:16.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2021), Hermoor (25th April 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th April 2021), Patient (5th May 2021), Richter (20th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #228
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

I thought this was pretty funny, what a dumbass this guy is going in challenging a boxing instructor. 3 minutes 52 seconds:

16. Link to Post #229
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I thought this was pretty funny, what a dumbass this guy is going in challenging a boxing instructor. 3 minutes 52 seconds
    Ha! Yes indeed. It takes a special kind of idiot to mess with a pro boxer.

I had the time of my life over the years working at sea for very gifted people in the boxing business.

Never, ever underestimate the reach of these people. Or that of their many friends. A can of whup ass doesn't even come close to describing their wrath...

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2021), Bluegreen (25th April 2021), Gracy (25th April 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), Ivanhoe (26th April 2021), Journeyman (5th May 2021), Richter (20th May 2021), Rosco1 (31st May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (13th August 2021)

18. Link to Post #230
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The 'little guys' (and girls) can be a lot of fun too.

From personal experience I say this with a dear school and wrestling friend in mind.

We were born two days apart. He started winning British amateur wrestling championship titles at the age of 9-10. As a grown man he is about 5'5" and 145 lbs.

Glad he's a friend of mine. If forced to defend himself he'd destroy an average 200+ lbs guy in next to no time. Mongoose quick; absurdly, freakishly strong and knows every move and trick in the book.

Wrestling is such a beautiful art and craft. I'm like an enchanted kid in a candy store when the pro wrestling is on the tv. Absolutely love it.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2021), Gracy (25th April 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), Ivanhoe (26th April 2021), Journeyman (5th May 2021), Richter (20th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (13th August 2021)

20. Link to Post #231
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

This one is a classic IMO. When I was a skydiving student back in the day, the top 3 things drilled into my head, even above emergency procedures, were the following:

1- Altitude Awareness

2- Altitude Awareness

3- Altitude Awareness

Check the ground and the altimeter often!

In this brief video, is shown precisely why. These two guys got so into their jump, that their utter and complete loss of altitude awareness rendered any emergency preparedness training useless. When you're passing through 1,000' in freefall, you're about 5 seconds from splatting. The recommended opening altitude for experienced jumpers is 2,500', and students 4,000'.

Well anyway, there is this incredible invention called an AAD, Automatic Activation Device, and they're set to fire off the reserve chute at 700'. The reason it's not higher is that the reserve may interfere with a low opening main, so 700' is last chance corral.

You ain't gonna successfully deploy a main parachute beyone that point, too late...

Watch how increasingly fast the ground comes up as they approach 700' where the AAD's fire. They hadn't a clue how many thousands of feet of altitude the had lost track of, and they were of course shocked by a sudden crisp reserve opening out of seeming nowhere, and then safely landing soft before they hardly even knew what had happened.

Talk about a true s##t your pants moment upon realizing what just happened!

It's mandatory nationwide (US) for all student jump rigs to be equipped with AAD's, but once off of student status they are optional. I only ever jumped one time without one, borrowed a friend's rig to try out and they didn't choose to jump with one. It really was a different feeling climbing to 13,500' that one time knowing it was all on me to pull that lil thingie, no second chances if something weird happens like these two smartly bought for themselves.
    Last edited by Gracy; 25th April 2021 at 22:33.

21. Link to Post #232
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

That’s cutting it way too close.

I never did any free fall sky diving, but I made many jumps while in the 82nd from C130s, C141s and Heweys. They were all static line jumps. Many of the jumps I made were tactical jumps. Just enough time after you exit the aircraft for your chute to open and to look for a spot to do your PLF (parachute landing fall). Administrative jumps are from a higher altitude. There’s a little time to enjoy the quiet serenity as you float down. Not much, but some. (Carrying 75lbs of gear and an M60 detracted from the serenity and enjoyment, however.)

I enjoyed jumping, but not enough I guess to pursue it after I got out of the Army.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2021), Bluegreen (25th April 2021), Gracy (25th April 2021), Hermoor (28th April 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), Ivanhoe (26th April 2021), Journeyman (28th April 2021), Richter (20th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #233
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes! Beautiful!!

UFC 261 in Jacksonville a few days ago.

No face nappies. No idiotic, inhumane anti-social distancing.

Our fighters and fight fans clearly making a bold statement of intent.

15 000 plus of them. Wonderful news, truly wonderful.

(Mods. Sorry if the image is too wide for the forum page? If so, please would somebody get the spanners out and kindly resize it?)

If you really love your MMA, there's some more news and reading about the Jacksonville event here:

http://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/lists/...-back-in-arena

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), Bluegreen (11th May 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), Journeyman (28th April 2021), Richter (20th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #234
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

A little historical post: a tribute to women climbers, and to Lynn Hillthe woman climber.

Lynn is 5' 2" high (157 cm), and weighs 50 kg (110 lbs). Her arms are hardly those of a bodybuilder.

Yet in 1994, she staggered the climbing world in the same way that Alex Honnold did when he climbed El Capitan, solo, in a few hours, without a rope at all.

At the time, despite her diminutive stature, Lynn was better than any man. Famously, she wrote:
    "It goes, boys."
    Here's what she meant, and when and why she said it.

In 2017, the route that Alex Honnold climbed was up one of the blank side walls of El Capitan. But the very obvious, in-your-face feature is what's called "The Nose".

Here it is: the exact line of shadow going up the middle of the thing for 3,000 ft.

It had first been climbed back in 1958, in 47 days of climbing spread out over 16 months. (Months!) The climb used aid: meaning, pitons were hammered into tiny cracks in the rock, where there seemed to be no possible holds, for the climbers to pull themselves up on.

No-one thought the climb could ever be done without pitons for help: just hands and feet, the way Honnold did it when he climbed his route in 2017.

Then in 1993, Lynn Hill climbed the Nose "free". Meaning, free of any artificial aids. Just her hands and feet.

When she announced — tongue-in-cheek to all her male colleagues — "It goes, boys", she meant:
    Look, it goes free, with no pitons for holds or help. I've just done it.
    The next year, 1994, she stunned the climbing world again by repeating the free climb in a single day.

It was 12 years before any men were able to replicate her feat.

Here's the iconic climbing poster that was published by Boreal, her sponsor. The photo was taken by John Bachar, himself a legend — who was unable to do what she had done.

The poster hangs in climbing gyms everywhere to this day, inspiring young girls to ask who Lynn Hill was, and to then set them on their way to follow her.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th May 2021 at 18:24.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th May 2021), Ewan (5th May 2021), Hermoor (12th June 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), Ivanhoe (5th May 2021), Journeyman (5th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th May 2021), littleOne (5th May 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th May 2021), Mike (5th May 2021), Richter (20th May 2021), Rosco1 (31st May 2021), wondering (12th May 2021), Yoda (5th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #235
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I thought this was pretty funny, what a dumbass this guy is going in challenging a boxing instructor. 3 minutes 52 seconds:
    Ok, that was funny. What was that guy thinking? He obviously has never had proper training. Maybe a few Karate lessons when he was a kid (based on his stance). But maybe not. Lol!

I am actually a bit surprised that the boxing coach even gave him the opportunity. (there must have been a long lead up to that) I would bet that that guy would have fallen down on his own if the coach hadn't had hip surgery and was able to move around the ring.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2021), Bluegreen (11th May 2021), Gracy (5th May 2021), Hermoor (12th June 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th May 2021), Richter (20th May 2021), wondering (12th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #236
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Playstation x.n
    In this last year, I have not been watching much sport, because, apart from other reasons, it’s often boring… and sometimes a little too exciting. Many top sportsmen are adept at the Playstation version of their game. I am sure Nadal and Federer have played Federer v Nadal from both sides of the net, and the sport has probably benefited in the process. But I am thinking that when sport is only viewable on the telly/computer, just how much is it going to resemble a Playstation session? The following remarks are inspired by watching some of the football/soccer game between Manchester City and Chelsea, two English clubs that have just qualified to meet in the European Champions Cup final.

If you are scripting a game, you will have noted that many goals occur just before half-time (45 mins) and just before full-time (90 mins), or some time after, if stoppage time has been added. An equaliser at around 60 mins is often necessary for extra suspense, i.e. for the team losing say at half-time to win the match. This match completely fulfilled that scenario, with the extra treat of a missed penalty that would cost dearly – and not only missed, but missed through hubris.

What I am thinking here – just contemplating as an abstract thought, with no reference to any actual reality – is that, having removed sixty thousand eye witnesses owing to you know what, there is all the necessary footage, already used to devise the Playstation software, to simply… broadcast a Playstation session between… whoever, it doesn’t really matter. All the usual suspects do their usual thing, the coaches react to a goal for or against the way they have done a thousand times before, Mourinho gets sacked again etc. And only one point of view is shown at any time: that of the camera on air. The other actors can be doing anything: they literally don’t exist.

So the question is: given that there is an alternative explanation, are these matches really taking place at all? I know someone living in close proximity to a stadium where a France-England encounter recently took place. They heard, and wondered at, a God Save the Queen out of nowhere. But of course, there was no evidence for a match having taken place. I leave the question open: I have no answer; but back in the olden days, circa AD 2019 and earlier, there was no open question; if you lived near a stadium, without being an eye-witness, you knew exactly at what time it started and finished, and what was the result. And if, as a small boy, you had been carried along by the crowd without moving your feet, then you knew all about the real experience.

You would think that a football crowd, a small mob getting fanatical about something totally meaningless, would be the last place to look for enlightened behaviour. And yet last weekend, within 24 hours, they scuppered the elite’s plans for a risk-free money-grabbing (Playstation-type) European Super League.
    These are the same people who have been voting conservative, against their own interests, in an election. Why? Because grossly unsuccessful Labour party activists in Hartlepool this week were telling voters who had changed sides, ‘You need to check your values’.
    When there is no effective opposition… get out your Playstation. Sigh.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2021), Bluegreen (11th May 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th May 2021), Richter (20th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #237
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Andrzej Bargiel, who was the first to have skied down K2 (others had died trying), has now skied down Laila Peak with his companion Jędrek Baranowsk.

That's this thing. (Go figure!)

Here's the new video... be amazed at what humans can do.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th May 2021 at 10:13.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (12th May 2021), Bluegreen (18th May 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (12th May 2021), Hermoor (29th May 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th May 2021), kudzy (29th May 2021), Richter (20th May 2021), Rosco1 (31st May 2021), Violet3 (13th May 2021), wondering (12th May 2021), Yoda (12th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #238
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

Yankees vs. Rangers Highlights (5/19/21) (8:20)
    Kluber pitches the first NYY no-hitter (that is when a pitcher does not allow the batters from the other team to get a base hit) since 1999
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2021), Bluegreen (30th June 2021), Hermoor (29th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #239
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

https://aeon.co/videos/dances-with-w...reediving-team
    Dances with whales: the ethereal underwater vistas of an elite freediving team

One Breath Around the World is the latest aquatic spectacle from the French freediving champion Guillaume Néry, and his partner, the French freediver, underwater filmmaker and dancer Julie Gautier. Without the aid of supplied air, Néry plunges into the ocean’s hidden depths, revealing remarkable views of marine geology and wildlife around the globe. Seamlessly transitioning between a range of underwater realms, the video gives the impression that Néry’s journey is taken in a single breath. With stunning camerawork by Gautier, who also held her breath while filming, the duo prove themselves expert explorers of not only water, but space and perspective as well, making these grand underwater landscapes appear almost alien. For more phenomenal freediving, watch Gautier’s extraordinary underwater dance Ama.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Alecs (5th June 2021), Bill Ryan (30th June 2021), Bluegreen (30th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #240
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,175 times in 10,105 posts

Balap Kelereng Babak Final Piala Presiden 2021 - Marble Run Indonesia

(12:18)

Related:
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 2nd July 2021 at 04:15.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 12 20 LastLast