+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WE need to know....

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Default WE need to know....

They 'say, who are they', that the economy depends on our NOT being told of cures that would make us healthy or cure some of our health issues. That sounds absurd but is true in my experiences.

We need to change that!!!

I personally think that is a concept of BIG PHARMA. and the greed oriented types...AND we need to change that.....

We have a ways to go but will go there...…...….
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

meeradas (20th September 2019), petra (23rd September 2019), Pieman (20th September 2019), shaberon (21st September 2019), wondering (20th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: WE need to know....

east sun / thanks for your post. its an interesting thought. identifying something that appears really wrong. and then logically saying , we need to change that. and I agree. But then another part of me kicks in and says, all is exactly what is meant to be. and it is up to each individual, to solve the problem. sort of like an obstacle course. how do I reconcile these issues? does that make sense?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

East Sun (20th September 2019), petra (23rd September 2019), Pieman (20th September 2019), shaberon (21st September 2019), wondering (20th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There are entities we need to be aware of who are not in our best interest.
    Sorry, Doug but things are not as they were meant to be. Far from it.
    We are exploited big time and manipulated in every way possible.

Let me recommend a book you may have heard of by David Icke, "THE TRIGGER"
    He has written many books on our present situation.
    If you know of his books please excuse me for emphasizing how important this book is.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

amor (21st September 2019), petra (23rd September 2019), shaberon (21st September 2019), Valerie Villars (21st September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

well what I mean is this exactly . that there are entities that do not have our best interest. and that is what is meant to be.

whatever is , is meant to be. and if it can be changed, that is meant to be. and if it can't be , that is too. sorry I know this is a frustrating response

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

amor (21st September 2019), East Sun (21st September 2019), greybeard (21st September 2019), shaberon (21st September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2019), Valerie Villars (21st September 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,502 times in 4,009 posts

If it is a test or challenge before us, it is one we can handle.

It is "meant to be" inasmuch as it is the karma of those beings who are doing it. They certainly have their own best interest in mind, the ironies of how Monsanto cafeteria serves organic food, or some legislators who pass Pharma-favorable stuff, rely on "alternative medicine".

My economical participation with them ended twenty years ago. But I really have nothing to cure.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

East Sun (21st September 2019), greybeard (21st September 2019), petra (23rd September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2019), Valerie Villars (21st September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    well what I mean is this exactly . that there are entities that do not have our best interest. and that is what is meant to be.

whatever is , is meant to be. and if it can be changed, that is meant to be. and if it can't be , that is too. sorry I know this is a frustrating response
    Hi Doug,
    I have a problem with 'meant to be'. Meant to be by who? Religions talk of 'ordained to be' but I don't believe what they say.
    Things happen that were not meant to be except by those controlling our affairs. We may not mean for those things to happen but can not always get our own way.
    I understand that people have their own beliefs ,of course, that's as it should be.

If you read the book I recommended by David Icke please let me know what you think of it.

E.S.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

petra (23rd September 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

east sun. / i have a problem with meant to be as well. meant to just " be " i guess. language most often fails.

but if you can say things happen that were not meant to be , than your accepting that things were meant to be a different way. no? ill look at the book you recommended when time permits I'm on the road

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

petra (23rd September 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Doug,

In the normal course of events things go as expected by most people. But the people who like to control our lives have an agenda, a long term one that causes things to 'go their way.' to our detriment of course. It really is up to us to be aware as much as possible what 'they'
    are doing.

Once you know they exist you can be forewarned and aware. If you know this already please excuse me for not asking in advance.

16. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    There are entities we need to be aware of who are not in our best interest.
    Sorry, Doug but things are not as they were meant to be. Far from it.
    We are exploited big time and manipulated in every way possible.
    I second this!
    The biggest shock for me was the level of manipulation, and of course I still don't think I'm able to perceive all of it.
    As for 'everything is as it's meant to be', this is what I was told throughout growing up, but as I got older, I no longer think things are working as intended. Now I see things like 'reality' has 'glitches' in it, and I really don't think the 'glitches' are 'by design'. I mean.... who designs glitches INTO things? They'd have to be either incredibly smart, or incredibly stupid...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

East Sun (23rd September 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    east sun. / i have a problem with meant to be as well. meant to just " be " i guess. language most often fails.

but if you can say things happen that were not meant to be , than your accepting that things were meant to be a different way. no? ill look at the book you recommended when time permits I'm on the road
    Eckhart Tolle said "The Universe brings everything about"
    Shakespeare said we are all actors on the stage.
    Perhaps we have a set role to play but actors can bring something to the part.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chris,
    I notice that you quote a lot 0f people who are quotable, but Tolle, why would he think this?

Shakespeare, " We act out as people who do not know.

We are real people who need to determine what is needed to make our lives worth while as we go forward.
    Last edited by East Sun; 23rd September 2019 at 22:40.

20. Link to Post #12
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Chris,
    I notice that you quote a lot 0f people who are quotable, but Tolle, why would he think this?

Shakespeare, " We act out as people who do not know.

We are real people who need to determine what is needed to make our lives worth while as we go forward.
    We are the only Reality but not as a limited person with a short lifespan--we are eternal.

Tolle is enlightened
    Now he is very user friendly with advice for people in duality and he does speak of Maya
    However the Enlightened experience Oneness---non-duality, One consciousness

In India which is the cradle of Spirituality--mystics have been known to say"I am the totality all of it"
    A bit "bold " for the Western seeker perhaps
    Advaita Vedanta teaches One without a second--Only Brahman is.
    Genesis said much the same "God became all without diminishing itself"

I tend to quote out of respect for those who have direct experience of the highest level of spirituality.
    It is actually quite simple if you take Religion and dogma out of it.
    Even science coming to the conclusion that its a seamless universe.

With a collective consciousness what one does affects all--therefore the Universe brings everything about you could say.
    I dont claim to be right--just my limited understanding of the moment.
    chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 25th September 2019 at 09:53.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

East Sun (25th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread