+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Space Elevator to the Moon

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Space Elevator to the Moon

People have been using a teleporting machine to the moon in secret.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (30th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Not fair! That's a secret...shhhhh
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. Link to Post #23
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

I thought of something very similar to the railgun. Like packaging whatever is going to be sent, then just push it to earth's direction, kind of like 'let it fall into earth'. On the earth side we just pick the packages up by aligning and attaching to them and adjusting their trajectory so it enters the atmosphere as any other current capsule, like the Soyuz does

Something like that?
    Tired

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (6th October 2019), Frank V (6th October 2019)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Lyran.Sun (here)
    I appreciate your intention to contribute, but you have to cite sources, not necessarily believe everything you read or hear, and not just make simple one-sentence statements.

Because they may not be accurate. We're a kind of mini-university here... not just a collection of tweets or Facebook comments. We collect information, study things carefully, and work together to figure out the truth on many subjects, as best as we can.

Having said that, we at Project Camelot were told in detail by witness 'Henry Deacon' (pseudonym: his real name is Arthur Neumann) that there exists an operational traversible wormhole that has its 'anchored other end' on Mars. He had personally witnessed this at first hand.

However, he had no idea how this thing was anchored, as of course all planetary orbits and spatial relationships are ever-changing in a really complex swirling dynamic system. As a matter of record, he only mentioned Mars, and never the Moon. And as a another note, everything Andrew Basiago has ever said about this can be discounted.

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (6th October 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Frank V (6th October 2019), Gracy (6th October 2019), Hervé (6th October 2019), justntime2learn (8th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (6th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2019), Mashika (6th October 2019), Peter UK (6th October 2019), Philippe (7th October 2019), Rich (7th October 2019), Rosemarie (6th October 2019), Yoda (6th October 2019)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I appreciate your intention to contribute, but you have to cite sources, not necessarily believe everything you read or hear, and not just make simple one-sentence statements.

Because they may not be accurate. We're a kind of mini-university here... not just a collection of tweets or Facebook comments. We collect information, study things carefully, and work together to figure out the truth on many subjects, as best as we can.

Having said that, we at Project Camelot were told in detail by witness 'Henry Deacon' (pseudonym: his real name is Arthur Neumann) that there exists an operational traversible wormhole that has its 'anchored other end' on Mars. He had personally witnessed this at first hand.

However, he had no idea how this thing was anchored, as of course all planetary orbits and spatial relationships are ever-changing in a really complex swirling dynamic system. As a matter of record, he only mentioned Mars, and never the Moon. And as a another note, everything Andrew Basiago has ever said about this can be discounted.
    Alright I'll try to remember the source. this is a mainstream science thread so I just commented vaguely.

The Nazis Thule society had retrieved many advanced tech blueprints etc from the abandoned atlantean base in Antarctica. 1 of the tech they came out with is the die glocke Nazi bell which is a teleportation device to teleport to the moon base & other military areas. Nazis didn't lose the war they went underground & some to North America & Argentina. The third Reich Nazis are in control of the moon activities etc well they are the forth Reich now. I never thought of discussing this on a mainstream technology thread. I'll try to find the sources. I heard this from various whistleblowers.

9. Link to Post #26
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Sorry to interrupt but I feel like your reply is still missing to comply what Mr Bill asked,

I mean, you said this

Quote The Nazis Thule society had retrieved many advanced tech blueprints etc from the abandoned atlantean base in Antarctica
    How? Where? Where did you learned this from?

I feel like we should define this first before moving on to the other stuff on your comment

Also i hate 'etc' because it means nothing at all in the context of conversations such as this one
    Tired

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th October 2019), Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), Billy (6th October 2019), Frank V (6th October 2019), Hervé (6th October 2019), justntime2learn (8th October 2019), Peter UK (6th October 2019), Rosemarie (6th October 2019), TonyJames (6th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Sorry to interrupt but I feel like your reply is still missing to comply what Mr Bill asked,

I mean, you said this

Quote The Nazis Thule society had retrieved many advanced tech blueprints etc from the abandoned atlantean base in Antarctica

I feel like we should define this first before moving on to the other stuff on your comment

Also i hate 'etc' because it means nothing at all in the context of conversations such as this one
    I mentioned it was informations from various whistleblowers. Your feelings can't be use as a valid reasoning. Many people use etc. I already said this is a mainstream science thread where many here lack in occult knowledge. So I have no interest to explain myself to anyone with insufficient knowledge of occult & conspiracy subject. As this leads to major cognitive dissonance to those who lack intuitive thinking. You sound like a shill to me that vibrates on an energetic vampiric level.

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I mean, you said this

I mentioned it was informations from various whistleblowers. Your feelings can't be use as a valid reasoning. Many people use etc. I already said this is a mainstream science thread where many here lack in occult knowledge. So I have no interest to explain myself to anyone with insufficient knowledge of occult & conspiracy subject. As this leads to major cognitive dissonance to those who lack intuitive thinking. You sound like a shill to me that vibrates on an energetic vampiric level.
    You are not making a very good impression here Lyran.Sun. Mashika's question was very reasonable.
    How and where did you learn this?
    I add. What various whistleblowers ?
    You do not cite your sources therefore your blabbering has no value.
    Your reply to Mashika is very disrespectful and rude.

We do not allow this sort of behaviour on Avalon. If you value your membership, take more care with your expressions.
    Last edited by Billy; 6th October 2019 at 15:35.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th October 2019), Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), Cara (6th October 2019), Frank V (6th October 2019), Hervé (6th October 2019), justntime2learn (8th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2019), Peter UK (6th October 2019), TonyJames (6th October 2019)

14. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

I mean, you said this

Moderator post:

Hello Lyran.Sun,

Two things:

First, Avalon's motto is "where science and spirituality meet". So, we tend not to make such a differentiation between "mainstream" and "non-mainstream" threads. Many members and the threads they contribute to explore all aspects of a situation - whether esoteric or more everyday.

So, please share the particulars and details for what you post in this and other threads. I am sure readers would like to know more about these ideas.

Secondly, you've suggested that member Mashika is a shill in your post. I'd like to remind you of the Forum Guidelines and that this is not okay:

Quote Disagreeing with various points or topics is natural, and has always been a healthy component of all human activity throughout history. However, we do require that all members are treated with respect. In very many cases, what matters is not what you say... but how you say it.
    Thanks.

*I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th October 2019), Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), Billy (6th October 2019), Frank V (6th October 2019), Hervé (6th October 2019), justntime2learn (8th October 2019), Peter UK (6th October 2019), Rosemarie (7th October 2019), TonyJames (6th October 2019)

16. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:13.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), TonyJames (6th October 2019)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)

I mean, you said this

You are not making a very good impression here Lyran.Sun. Mashika's question was very reasonable.
    You do not sight your sources therefore your blabbering has no value.

We do not allow this sort of behaviour on Avalon. If you value your membership, take more care with your expressions.
    Mashika was the first to be rude. You sound alil biased to your treatment of members. I'm merely being honest on my assessment. I have the rights to suspect who are shills if i'm being attacked. Since I had faced many of them. I already mentioned this is a mainstream science thread didn't want to discuss occult topics here. My short comment above was just a joking comment. Ernie found the humor in it. I had no intentions to share occult informations on this thread. I shared sources on the other threads i participated in. Bill asked for details i gave it to him. Im used to be getting ganged up on & being wrongfully accused. I will reveal the whistleblowers only to Bill & the mods of Avalon in private. 1 of you could send me a pm. Exposing certain names in a forum where it could be seen by public would get me into trouble.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), justntime2learn (8th October 2019)

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

I mean, you said this

Mashika was the first to be rude. You sound alil biased to your treatment of members. I'm merely being honest on my assessment. I have the rights to suspect who are shills if i'm being attacked. Since I had faced many of them. I already mentioned this is a mainstream science thread didn't want to discuss occult topics here. My short comment above was just a joking comment. Ernie found the humor in it. I had no intentions to share occult informations on this thread. I shared sources on the other threads i participated in. Bill asked for details i gave it to him. Im used to be getting ganged up on & being wrongfully accused. I will reveal the whistleblowers only to Bill & the mods of Avalon in private. 1 of you could send me a pm. Exposing certain names in a forum where it could be seen by public would get me into trouble.
    Lyran.Sun, remember, first of all, that there are many scientists who are members here at Avalon, and many or most of those scientists are extremely well read and schooled in "occult," paranormal, alternative information. Many are "experiencers" of high strangeness as well. We commonly intersperse our threads here with science based, and alternative information based posts. They actually go hand in hand in almost every instance.

This is especially true given the fact that there has been a great deal of info over many decades, even millennia, that has been suppressed. Remember, if nothing else, the military industrial complex is always decades ahead of publicly available technology. This has led to a situation where there exists the, as you call it, mainstream scientific information stream available to the masses, and the parallel alternative information stream, much of it built around what whistleblowers have communicated. A lot of that information is likely credible and based on actual first-hand experience. A lot of the information is likely "disinformation" put out there to muddy the waters.

Avalon has an active group of researchers who do their best to suss out good info from bad info. A lot of folks here know what is/was good info and what is/was bad info. That is why we are sometimes asked to cite our sources. Do not take offense when asked from where you are getting your information. When speaking of information that one has learned through research, it is helpful to cite where you found that information. As opposed to, say, first hand experiencer type information.

I think you'll find the more open you are to dialogue with your fellow members here at Avalon, the richer and more rewarding your experience will be.

All my best to you and welcome to the forum.
    Last edited by Forest Denizen; 6th October 2019 at 14:09.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), Billy (7th October 2019), Frank V (6th October 2019), Hervé (6th October 2019), justntime2learn (8th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (6th October 2019), Rosemarie (7th October 2019), TonyJames (6th October 2019)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ken (here)

I mean, you said this

Lyran.Sun, remember, first of all, that there are many scientists who are members here at Avalon, and many or most of those scientists are extremely well read and schooled in "occult," paranormal, alternative information. Many are "experiencers" of high strangeness as well. We commonly intersperse our threads here with science based, and alternative information based posts. They actually go hand in hand in almost every instance.

This is especially true given the fact that there has been a great deal of info over many decades, even millennia, that has been suppressed. Remember, if nothing else, the military industrial complex is always decades ahead of publicly available technology. This has led to a situation where there exists the, as you call it, mainstream scientific information stream available to the masses, and the parallel alternative information stream, much of it built around what whistleblowers have communicated. A lot of that information is likely credible and based on actual first-hand experience. A lot of the information is likely "disinformation" put out there to muddy the waters.

Avalon has an active group of researchers who do their best to suss out good info from bad info. A lot of folks here know what is/was good info and what is/was bad info. That is why we are sometimes asked to cite our sources. Do not take offense when asked from where you are getting your information. When speaking of information that one has learned through research, it is helpful to cite where you found that information. As opposed to, say, first hand experiencer type information.

I think you'll find the more open you are to dialogue with your fellow members here at Avalon, the richer and more rewarding your experience will be.

All my best to you and welcome to the forum.
    Thank you brother that was well thought out & well explained. You sound very reasonable. Well I don't know how to continue with this thread to explain the infos i stated above. I never intended to talk about the Nazis here. Bill wanted details on my short comment i made. Im weary to call out certain whistleblowers & groups who had given out informations about the Nazis. I've been open to cite sources on the other threads.. I don't set beliefs I only set levels to what makes sense. If people have read my threads & my other comments on other threads they know I have good intentions.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), justntime2learn (8th October 2019)

24. Link to Post #34
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. panpravda passed in July 2021..
    Language
    English
    Thanks

May I throw this little ditty in for consideration ...

Our Sun's Heliosphere is an electrically charged environment, hence, all of the the bodies that are located within that environment (planets, moons, asteroids, comets, meteoroids, space dust, etc.) will, depending on their physical locations relative to the Sun, take on their own specific level of electrical charge - i.e. there will exist an electrical charge (voltage) differential between all of these physical bodies, sometimes at levels well beyond what we normally think about, even hundreds of thousands of volts! What then do you think will happen if two of these bodies, especially the larger bodies, have a physical connection installed between them? Have you ever watched a fuse blow due to over-current? Think about the "Glowing Tether" that was the end result of the "Space Tether Experiment" back in 1996. That was where after a few miles of tether were deployed, it suddenly broke ... the subsequent tests done on the end-area of the tether, the location where it fractured, showed that the cause had been excessive electrical current! See the NASA report HERE.

Bottom line ... the Space Tether idea is a non-starter ... in my opinion, of course.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to panpravda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Frank V (7th October 2019), gs_powered (8th October 2019), Krist (7th October 2019), Mashika (6th October 2019), Michi (7th October 2019)

26. Link to Post #35
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Well i'm sorry i bothered, you, i think the way you act speaks more about you than me

It's very pretentious of you to be honest

Quote So I have no interest to explain myself to anyone with insufficient knowledge of occult & conspiracy subject.
    So maybe you should not say anything at all, if you are going to look down into someone else just because she asked a couple questions

Quote You sound like a shill to me that vibrates on an energetic vampiric level.
    It's almost as if you were already predisposed to hating on me, i wonder why

If you feel people are lower than you then why even post something so lacking? If you did not want people to question then you should have been very clear or not post at all

That you immediately displayed hate and disdain just shows you are a bit toxic so i'm just going to ignore your insult and keep going. No point arguing over pointless emptiness

I think the solution is very simple, if you can't talk about it or answer questions then simply don't post about it and expect people to somehow give you praise or respect you. What's the point of posting something then rejecting people who ask questions about it?
    Last edited by Mashika; 7th October 2019 at 02:14.
    Tired

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (7th October 2019)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Well i'm sorry i bothered, you, i think the way you act speaks more about you than me

Quote So I have no interest to explain myself to anyone with insufficient knowledge of occult & conspiracy subject.
    So maybe you should not say anything at all, if you are going to look down into someone else just because she asked a couple questions

Quote You sound like a shill to me that vibrates on an energetic vampiric level.

If you feel people are lower than you then why even post something so lacking? If you did not want people to question then you should have been very clear or not post at all

That you immediately displayed hate and disdain just shows you are a bit toxic so i'm just going to ignore your insult and keep going. No point arguing over pointless emptiness

I think the solution is very simple, if you can't talk about it or answer questions then simply don't post about it and expect people to somehow give you praise or respect you. What's the point of posting something then rejecting people who ask questions about it?
    Alright fair enough. I'm sorry if I sounded unreasonable. My short comment was meant in a joking manner. I never expected anyone to follow up. I wanted to be respectful to Bill so I gave him the infos. Was very relunctant to expose the whistleblowers & groups. I have been researching the cabal & their dark agendas for years I know how they function. Talking about occult Nazis stuffs is very sensitive in modern times especially of the far left propaganda run by the mainstream media today. I'm a TI. Which means my life is more at risk compared to lay people. I had to deal with numerous shills online. So I'm sorry if I suspected you as one. If you are interested to expand your knowledge in the occult. I could create new threads with proper sources so more new learners could get easy access. Its not easy researching in the deep jungle of the occult world & many of those infos are mixed with disinfos, the propaganda of the cabal is to dumb down the masses & lead them to spoonfeed on the lies they give to them in mainstream studies all that.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2019), Forest Denizen (7th October 2019), Mashika (8th October 2019)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

I wanted to be respectful to Bill so I gave him the infos. Was very reluctant to expose the whistleblowers & groups.
    A couple of points here!
    1. I've not received any info, as best I can see. Just send me a PM (Private Message). I'd be happy to read it.
    2. If the 'whistleblowers' are Corey Goode and his group, anything he says (or they say) can be disregarded.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Frank V (7th October 2019), justntime2learn (8th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (7th October 2019), Mashika (8th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2019), Yoda (8th October 2019)

32. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Quiz...

Who said: "To the moon, Alice."?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th October 2019), Forest Denizen (9th October 2019), Frank V (9th October 2019), justntime2learn (8th October 2019)

34. Link to Post #39
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Alright fair enough. I'm sorry if I sounded unreasonable. My short comment was meant in a joking manner. I never expected anyone to follow up. I wanted to be respectful to Bill so I gave him the infos. Was very relunctant to expose the whistleblowers & groups. I have been researching the cabal & their dark agendas for years I know how they function. Talking about occult Nazis stuffs is very sensitive in modern times especially of the far left propaganda run by the mainstream media today. I'm a TI. Which means my life is more at risk compared to lay people. I had to deal with numerous shills online. So I'm sorry if I suspected you as one. If you are interested to expand your knowledge in the occult. I could create new threads with proper sources so more new learners could get easy access. Its not easy researching in the deep jungle of the occult world & many of those infos are mixed with disinfos, the propaganda of the cabal is to dumb down the masses & lead them to spoonfeed on the lies they give to them in mainstream studies all that.

Quote Was very relunctant to expose the whistleblowers & groups

Do you realize, that if you are privy to some information and you just even talk about it to get street credit on a forum, you potentially just killed your sources?

As info is compartmentalized, everyone gets a slightly different story, tainted enough so that it can be tracked back to a single department or even a single person

So the best option is to zip it good

Quote I have been researching the cabal & their dark agendas for years I know how they function. Talking about occult Nazis stuffs is very sensitive in modern times especially of the far left propaganda run by the mainstream media today. I'm a TI. Which means my life is more at risk compared to lay people.
    I could say the same and you would have no way to know if i'm being true or not, but if i had inner knowledge about this the last thing i would do is to go post on forums about it, even if it's like a slight mention of it. So this may be a big mistake on your part, just saying you know?

Quote I had to deal with numerous shills online. So I'm sorry if I suspected you as one. If you are interested to expand your knowledge in the occult. I could create new threads with proper sources so more new learners could get easy access. Its not easy researching in the deep jungle of the occult world & many of those infos are mixed with disinfos, the propaganda of the cabal is to dumb down the masses & lead them to spoonfeed on the lies they give to them in mainstream studies all that.
    I think that if you want to talk about things that you know about, this would be the best site for it, in the end it will depend on all members to query and investigate if you have something that moves them to research and wonder

This is so far offtopic now, see what happens? Weren't we talking about a space elevator to the moon and then your comment lead into this?

cabal & their dark agendas.. But this was more like a technical conversation about how to build an elevator to the moon, with human tech and current/near future knowledge....

<3
    Last edited by Mashika; 9th October 2019 at 07:19.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (9th October 2019)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Quiz...

Who said: "To the moon, Alice."?
    I had to Google I've not seen this. Well one 50s era sitcom I saw was I love Lucy.. Ai yi yi!

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (9th October 2019), Frank V (9th October 2019), justntime2learn (9th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast