Kerry Cassidy is interviewed, and explains:
    1 human origins
    2 active ET factions
    3 genetic lineages
    4 human exopolitics
    5 personal experiences

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
    Worth the time.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (29th September 2019), aoibhghaire (25th September 2019), Arcturian108 (28th September 2019), Bill Ryan (24th September 2019), Buzzie (25th September 2019), David Trd1 (27th September 2019), ExomatrixTV (24th September 2019), Lefty Dave (27th September 2019), Peter UK (28th May 2020), Richard S. (25th September 2019), robinr1 (24th September 2019), Sadieblue (25th September 2019), sunflower (24th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (25th September 2019), TomKat (25th September 2019), wegge (24th September 2019), yelik (25th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    In the hills above the sea in Victoria. My off-grid paradise.
    Thanks

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy explains human origin and maps the territory

Yeah. This was pretty cool. The gentleman interrupted a bit much for my liking, but the info Kerry managed to get out was excellent.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meryl For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (29th September 2019), Bill Ryan (27th September 2019), Peter UK (28th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

A big drawback of Kerry's is that she puts a lot of stock questionable 'whistleblowers'. She has swallowed Mark Richards' 'testimony' hook line + sinker, with the latest claim that Richards knew jfk. There is atleast one lengthy thread on Avalon which debunks Richards as a credible source, and quite probably a murderer and prolific liar. I did a personal research on this guy, communicating thru his wife, and came to the conclusion that he's a fake. Other questionable sources she quotes are Randy Cramer, Asha dean and Tom Tomkins.

Let's make it clear, that as Kerry claims in this interview, there definitely is a secret space program, the ssp interacts with aliens and there are quite likely ssp bases on the moon, mars and beyond. It's just some of the details get distorted by Kerry's source material. Atleast she didn't quote Corey Goode.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2019), Peter UK (28th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I am starting to have the view that so many of the folks experience what they perceive then interpret as they often express. They then, with the capacity of their own individuated mind, in conjunction with "what that mind" is open to and "what that mind" has been influenced by, (whether they sought information that influenced them consciously or whether the influence is from a subconscious level of their being - and, of course, scenarios where both play a role and to varying degrees) begin to draw conclusions. Often these conclusions either create a new paradigm or, as is far more the case, fit into an existing paradigm with perhaps the need for additional adjustment to the currently existing paradigm.

The best ones (IMO) are those who can, over time, allow adjustments to what they have concluded, even if/when that appears to obliterate or at least greatly alter the paradigm.

Yet that they had these experiences could very well be their honest truth.

Because of the exploiters that are vulnerable to being or becoming fabulists (like Corey Goode) - and I will now speak strictly for myself - this makes it hard to try and sift through the mountains of information with regards to what I should place in my most primary levels of operational assumptions.

And now mix in another twist. More and more, studies suggest that the observer does indeed impact that which they bring into their sphere of attention as well as how that which they experience in their sphere of attention appears to manifest.

So considering my journey has led me to greater open mindedness to the possibility there is some truth that which I just described, I am left a little more forgiving of those who, previously, I might have written off based on various factors such as a.) the degree of 'fantastical' their experiences, especially their conclusions and the paradigm(s) their conclusions suggest b.) that overwhelming evidence has emerged related to behaviors of the individual cast doubt on the individual's character such that I might automatically completely discount their experiences, completely discount their conclusions and thus eliminate the paradigm they suggest as at all possible.

I would suggest the example of Simon Parkes as a possible candidate for having actual, real and profound anomalous experiences where perhaps those very experiences played a role in his exhibition of less than admirable behaviors which he alluded to when he apologized for them. I have now moved back to the open-minded camp with regards to what he has reported as "experiences." I would add that I place more veracity in the reported experiences of his early days (the AMMACH interviews of as an example) than much thereafter as his star started to arise. I would add that though I always hold myself personally responsible for my actions, thus have a proclivity to impose this dynamic on others, another view I have is that an individual who has experienced such fantastical experiences (if the individual really has), may have experienced such significant trauma that their less than stellar behaviors, as a result of developing a compromised character, might (wisely) be considered as understandable.

Even Corey Goode's development of what we now see as a failing endeavor (and its final collapse could not come too soon!), could actually have been instigated (to some degree) by experiencing "the anomalous."

No, I have not let Corey Goode off the hook. For that matter, I no longer follow the material of Simon Parkes. In fact... is he still a "player" in the community? I would like to know.

All the above is why I remain open minded to Kerry Cassidy and the paradigm(s) she projects.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (29th September 2019), Bill Ryan (27th September 2019), Justplain (28th September 2019), Peter UK (28th May 2020), robinr1 (28th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    I would suggest the example of Simon Parkes as a possible candidate for having actual, real and profound anomalous experiences where perhaps those very experiences played a role in his exhibition of less than admirable behaviors which he alluded to when he apologized for them. I have now moved back to the open-minded camp with regards to what he has reported as "experiences." I would add that I place more veracity in the reported experiences of his early days (the AMMACH interviews of as an example) than much thereafter as his star started to arise.
    That's always a distinct possibility. If we are talking about an alien genetic composition then we simply don't know enough about the dynamics that might be involved.

.I would add that though I always hold myself personally responsible for my actions, thus have a proclivity to impose this dynamic on others, another view I have is that an individual who has experienced such fantastical experiences (if the individual really has), may have experienced such significant trauma that their less than stellar behaviors, as a result of developing a compromised character, might (wisely) be considered as understandable.
    Yes he possibly could be an unwitting victim of his own success or there may have been elements of a willing coercion within his own psyche.

I personally have no doubt that he is an experiencer despite all manner of allegations otherwise. The idea that he has simply made all of his story up seems not just nonsensical but ludicrous.

I no longer follow the material of Simon Parkes. In fact... is he still a "player" in the community? I would like to know.
    Yes he is.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 29th September 2019 at 19:45.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (29th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread