+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Pyramids Of Egypt: Relics Of An Advanced Prehistoric Civilization

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Lightbulb The Pyramids Of Egypt: Relics Of An Advanced Prehistoric Civilization

I found a rather interesting view on the Pyramids of Egypt and their origins from the founder of Falun Dafa, Mr Li Hongzhi. This is what he had this to say about the Pyramids in one of his Buddha Law Lectures:

---

"Modern people all say that the pyramids in ancient Egypt were built by Egyptians. But they have nothing to do with the present-day Egyptians whatsoever.

That is, humans and nations have a wrong understanding of their own history. The pyramids and the Egyptians have nothing to do with each other at all. Those pyramids were built during a prehistoric civilization, and sank under water during a continental shift.

When the civilization that followed was about to emerge and new continents were being created, they rose up from the depths of the water. That group of people was long gone, and then the present-day Egyptians came later. After discovering the functions of these pyramids, the Egyptians built some smaller pyramids like these.

They discovered that the pyramids were pretty good for storing coffins inside, so they put coffins in them. Some were newly built, some came from the distant past. This has made today’s people unable to figure out which period they really came from. History has been messed up."

Source: https://falundafa.org/eng/eng/lectures/1997L.html

I have also found a rather interesting article from a Falun Dafa practitioner where he talks about the Pyramids Of Egypt and their origins in a bit more detail:

---

“As merchant traders crossed the expanse of desert, following the Nile
    River to the Mediterranean Sea with camels carrying loads of merchandise,
    they would often stop and stare at the great pyramids in awe. Human beings
    have been ignorant of the true origin and function of the great
    pyramids for a long time.

The great pyramids are evidence of pre-historic culture. Civilization
    has appeared more than once in the Earth's history. These civilizations
    were not all the same; the humans of different civilizations looked
    quite distinct as well. In a period long before the current period of
    civilization, there lived humans who were five meters (sixteen feet)
    tall. Their science was advanced, and their astronomy was no exception.
    Also, where now there is desert, at that time there were mountains all
    around covered with lush trees and flowers.

So why did they build the pyramids? Their science could be
    characterized as a mechanical science, which means that they used
    mechanical devices as a source of convenience in daily life. They also
    boasted an advanced space science, sending manned spacecraft to outer
    space for exploration and travel. For this they needed a navigation
    system, and the great pyramids were built for this purpose. So why does
    the aperture at the top of one pyramid point towards Sirius? The reason
    is that their culture originated from the "Dog Star."

As the scientific and moral components of the culture that developed on
    the planets around Sirius became disproportionate, human conflicts
    developed between people and man could no longer meet the basic
    standards of being a human. As the resources of their star were about
    to run out, people there started to move to other locations in the
    universe. Although they found Earth to have a friendly environment very
    supportive of life, higher beings in the universe could not allow them
    to flock to Earth in multitudes, since they were humans destined to be
    eliminated. But, in their own way, they passed on their culture and
    science to the people on Earth. To honor their origin, the top of the
    pyramid was built pointing toward Sirius.

People today are less than two meters tall and we build skyscrapers. It
    stands to reason that men five meters tall would use much larger
    mechanical equipment and find it relatively easy to move huge stones.
    As a result, constructing the pyramids should not have been very
    difficult for them. In history, the pyramids were meant to leave a
    puzzle for humankind today.

At that time, when the men who built them set their mind on the
    building process, as the character of the construction workers and
    those who were in charge of the construction project reached a certain
    level, wonders would happen. For example, if they became worried
    because they could not lift some of the gigantic stones, the next day
    they might find the stones were in place.

Many years after the construction of the great pyramids was complete,
    the morality and virtue of the people deteriorated to such a level that
    they could not be allowed to continue. The continent sank to the bottom
    of the ocean and that civilization ceased to exist along with that
    mankind. Later, the movements of the continental plate lifted the plate
    up from the bottom of the ocean until it rose above sea level. Since
    this movement brought with it a lot of sand, and as the area is
    tropical and windy, a desert came into being. In order for culture to
    develop there, the gods "drew and dug" a river, the Nile.

Civilization developed anew in the area. Men at the time thought it was
    a good idea to keep dead bodies in the pyramids, so they put the bodies
    into the great pyramids and built many smaller pyramids that mimicked
    the gigantic ones. As such, this has confused historians and their
    progeny alike.

It may not have occurred to us that all of these arrangements were
    actually made by higher beings. Some of the arrangements were
    constructive and others were negative and confusing. As someone who
    knows the history of the great pyramids reveals the truth to mankind
    today, people will hopefully start to have a new perspective when they
    look at these wonderful buildings that have stood alone in the vast
    desert for thousands of years.”

Original Article:

https://www.pureinsight.org/node/5444

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

enigma3 (29th September 2019), greybeard (29th September 2019), Ioneo (29th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (29th September 2019), Matt P (29th September 2019), mountain_jim (30th September 2019), onevoice (29th September 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019), RogueEllis (29th September 2019), Rosemarie (30th September 2019), Sadieblue (29th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2019), toppy (29th September 2019), wondering (29th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,671 times in 266 posts

Default Re: The Pyramids Of Egypt: Relics Of An Advanced Prehistoric Civilization

I love hearing new theories such as this. I actually really like what this is saying, and can imagine this sixteen foot civilization moving these rocks around to form the pyramids. The only questions I have are: A. Would this not have to have been everywhere, not just Egypt, as pyramids have been found throughout the world, not just Egypt? and B. Where are the bones?! I want to see bones!

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2019), EnergyGem (30th September 2019), greybeard (29th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (29th September 2019), mountain_jim (30th September 2019), Ol' Roy (1st October 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019), Rosemarie (30th September 2019), Sadieblue (29th September 2019), toppy (29th September 2019), wondering (29th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Lyran.Sun; 29th September 2019 at 20:03.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2019), EnergyGem (30th September 2019), enigma3 (30th September 2019), mountain_jim (30th September 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019), RogueEllis (1st October 2019), Rosemarie (30th September 2019), Sadieblue (29th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Default Re: The Pyramids Of Egypt: Relics Of An Advanced Prehistoric Civilization

Quote Posted by RogueEllis (here)
    I love hearing new theories such as this. I actually really like what this is saying, and can imagine this sixteen foot civilization moving these rocks around to form the pyramids. The only questions I have are: A. Would this not have to have been everywhere, not just Egypt, as pyramids have been found throughout the world, not just Egypt? and B. Where are the bones?! I want to see bones!
    It's good you are asking smart questions. They have pyramids at other locations. The pyramids were designed & planned out
    by highly intelligent species, geometrically precised & alligned with certain star systems. The pyramids were most probably built by labour workers of that time, instructed by their superiors. I gave some links after your reply to add on this thread. I should include links about giant skeletons too. I have a picture to show which list out those ancient structures. Its from a FB page so I'll have to look for the source.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

EnergyGem (30th September 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019), RogueEllis (1st October 2019), Rosemarie (30th September 2019), Sadieblue (1st October 2019), Wind (1st October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Lyran.Sun (here)
    It's good you are asking smart questions. They have pyramids at other locations. The pyramids were designed & planned out
    by highly intelligent species, geometrically precised & alligned with certain star systems. The pyramids were most probably built by labour workers of that time, instructed by their superiors. I gave some links after your reply to add on this thread. I should include links about giant skeletons too. I have a picture to show which list out those ancient structures. Its from a FB page so I'll have to look for the source.
    Well, thanks! But even large, powerful humanoids (for lack of a better word) couldn't have lifted and moved those giant stones by musclepower alone. Some kind of technology was certainly involved, and while we can guess about it, we certainly don't yet know what that was.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th July 2021), EnergyGem (30th September 2019), holcaul (28th April 2021), Lyran.Sun (29th September 2019), mountain_jim (30th September 2019), Ol' Roy (1st October 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019), RogueEllis (1st October 2019), Rosemarie (30th September 2019), Sadieblue (1st October 2019), Sunny-side-up (30th September 2019), yelik (30th September 2019), Yoda (29th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Well, thanks! But even large, powerful humanoids (for lack of a better word) couldn't have lifted and moved those giant stones by musclepower alone. Some kind of technology was certainly involved, and while we can guess about it, we certainly don't yet know what that was.
    Yes, the technology often alluded to for achieving this is sound and vibration, the ability to levitate the stones.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th July 2021), Bill Ryan (29th September 2019), EnergyGem (30th September 2019), enigma3 (30th September 2019), greybeard (29th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (29th September 2019), mountain_jim (30th September 2019), Ol' Roy (1st October 2019), RogueEllis (1st October 2019), Rosemarie (30th September 2019), Sadieblue (1st October 2019), Sunny-side-up (30th September 2019), Wind (1st October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Yeah i supposed have to be lifted by some advanced machinery or placement by using telekinesis or both.. I had a dream vision in 2012 of an open field & i navigated ontop the ground opened up inside were monoliths floating in hollow, & they lifted up by themselves quickly & floated the ground closed & they formed the stonehenge it was a cool quick & vivid dream vision..

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

EnergyGem (30th September 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019), Sadieblue (1st October 2019), Sunny-side-up (30th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

In regards to the technology this ancient civilization used there is one more article I have found from a Falun Dafa practitioner in which he talks about this period time and it's civilization.

I believe that some Falun Dafa practitioners have awakened their supernatural abilities, namely precognition and retro cognition which allow them to see into the past and also into the future. A fascinating section from Zhuan Falun entitled 'The Power of Knowing Fate' which expounds upon this supernatural ability:

https://en.falundafa.org/eng/zfl_2018_2.html#3

Here is the excerpt in question (original version is in Chinese so the Google translation is a little off):

"Eighty million years ago the Earth was closer to the Sun, the majority of the Earth's year had a high temperature. The annual average surface temperature is above 45 degrees Celsius. Many of the civilizations at that time lived in caves or crypts. Most of the terrestrial plants are mainly tropical broad-leaved trees and algae.

The civilized countries of giants, human sized and little people co existed at the same time. The earth 80 million years ago was once a paradise for large, medium, and small species in the wild. Giants live in a huge area on the earth. Giants medium sized and small people live in different geographical regions of the earth. There are mountains, oceans, deserts and other barriers in the middle, so they do not interfere with each other. On the main continent of the earth, giants dominate the world. At that time, the giants were five meters high and the proportion was coordinated. Different Gods are enshrined in the different giant countries of Europa.

In the interplanetary migration of the solar system, the Sirius people found that the earth is very suitable for life. They came to what is now Giza, but the higher life limits them to the Earth in large numbers, so they passed their culture and science to the north African giant people in their own way. The giants of north African civilization inherited the mechanical science and culture of the Sirius remnants. The scientific civilization of the Giants in North Africa originated from Sirius. It belongs to mechanical science, which means relying on machinery to provide convenience for people.

The giants of the north are surrounded by mountains, and the North African Egypt, which is surrounded by flowers, has developed regularly and progressed. The architects of the country built many brilliant megalithic buildings and residences on the land of Egypt in North Africa. They stones weighed several tons, dozens of tons, even hundreds of tons. The architects used them at the time, the drills are extremely smooth and tidy, and even the thinnest blades can't be inserted in the gaps. In the process of civilization development in North Africa , the scientific development of the great people in North Africa has reached a very high level, and there has been great development in astronomy.

This civilization is much higher than that of humans in this period of human civilization. The land economy in North Africa is very developed. They have made great progress in space science, such as launching manned spaceships to study and travel in outer space. At that time, the giants of North Africa needed a navigation device for the spacecraft in outer space because of the need to explore the space. Therefore, the people of space science in North Africa began to plan to build a spacecraft communication base station.

In order to communicate with the ground space researchers, the spacecraft transmits and receives signals to confirm the location of the spacecraft in space and to explore the spacecraft and communication bases for the construction of the route and safe landing.

Five meter tall workers moving huge stones, together with its large machinery manufactured high human than used Japanese construction machinery by several times. When prehistoric giants built the spacecraft communication, the base station uses some of the highly developed technologies that modern people are ignorant of. The drilling tools used by the titian civilization are 500 times faster than the diamond drills used in this civilization. A stone sarcophagus in the Dajinzi navigation device is carved from a whole piece of granite. The boulders are piled up extremely tightly, and even the thinnest blades can't be inserted.

On board the flight, the mechanical stone will pass the earth's energy network information gathering stage, on the ground the stone directly accepts the information of the earth energy network station directly with the stone machine. The spacecraft communication media base station directly runs on the Earth energy, and does not need to be deliberately charged. The stone ship of the Giants also uses the energy of the Earth and the energy of the universe.

When the ship is in space, it transmits a message, which is received and transmitted by the ground-going spacecraft communication base station . The information of the stone spacecraft is connected to the ground investigation site through the communication base station by the network that gathers the earth energy.

The person on the ground floor determines the location and route of the flight ship in space and inform the flight ship of their position in the universe and its route of study. When the spacecraft is about to land, a message is transmitted and the signal is received and transmitted by the spacecraft communication base station on the ground . Through the spacecraft communication base station , the spacecraft's communication is connected to the ground inspection station . The personnel of the inspection office indicated where the spacecraft landed."
    Last edited by EnergyGem; 30th September 2019 at 08:53.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (30th September 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EnergyGem (here)

In regards to the technology this ancient civilization used there is one more article I have found from a Falun Dafa practitioner in which he talks about this period time and it's civilization.

I believe that some Falun Dafa practitioners have awakened their supernatural abilities, namely precognition and retro cognition which allow them to see into the past and also into the future. A fascinating section from Zhuan Falun entitled 'The Power of Knowing Fate' which expounds upon this supernatural ability:

https://en.falundafa.org/eng/zfl_2018_2.html#3

Here is the excerpt in question (original version is in Chinese so the Google translation is a little off):

"Eighty million years ago the Earth was closer to the Sun, the majority of the Earth's year had a high temperature. The annual average surface temperature is above 45 degrees Celsius. Many of the civilizations at that time lived in caves or crypts. Most of the terrestrial plants are mainly tropical broad-leaved trees and algae.

The civilized countries of giants, human sized and little people co existed at the same time. The earth 80 million years ago was once a paradise for large, medium, and small species in the wild. Giants live in a huge area on the earth. Giants medium sized and small people live in different geographical regions of the earth. There are mountains, oceans, deserts and other barriers in the middle, so they do not interfere with each other. On the main continent of the earth, giants dominate the world. At that time, the giants were five meters high and the proportion was coordinated. Different Gods are enshrined in the different giant countries of Europa.

In the interplanetary migration of the solar system, the Sirius people found that the earth is very suitable for life. They came to what is now Giza, but the higher life limits them to the Earth in large numbers, so they passed their culture and science to the north African giant people in their own way. The giants of north African civilization inherited the mechanical science and culture of the Sirius remnants. The scientific civilization of the Giants in North Africa originated from Sirius. It belongs to mechanical science, which means relying on machinery to provide convenience for people.

The giants of the north are surrounded by mountains, and the North African Egypt, which is surrounded by flowers, has developed regularly and progressed. The architects of the country built many brilliant megalithic buildings and residences on the land of Egypt in North Africa. They stones weighed several tons, dozens of tons, even hundreds of tons. The architects used them at the time, the drills are extremely smooth and tidy, and even the thinnest blades can't be inserted in the gaps. In the process of civilization development in North Africa , the scientific development of the great people in North Africa has reached a very high level, and there has been great development in astronomy.

This civilization is much higher than that of humans in this period of human civilization. The land economy in North Africa is very developed. They have made great progress in space science, such as launching manned spaceships to study and travel in outer space. At that time, the giants of North Africa needed a navigation device for the spacecraft in outer space because of the need to explore the space. Therefore, the people of space science in North Africa began to plan to build a spacecraft communication base station.

In order to communicate with the ground space researchers, the spacecraft transmits and receives signals to confirm the location of the spacecraft in space and to explore the spacecraft and communication bases for the construction of the route and safe landing.

Five meter tall workers moving huge stones, together with its large machinery manufactured high human than used Japanese construction machinery by several times. When prehistoric giants built the spacecraft communication, the base station uses some of the highly developed technologies that modern people are ignorant of. The drilling tools used by the titian civilization are 500 times faster than the diamond drills used in this civilization. A stone sarcophagus in the Dajinzi navigation device is carved from a whole piece of granite. The boulders are piled up extremely tightly, and even the thinnest blades can't be inserted.

On board the flight, the mechanical stone will pass the earth's energy network information gathering stage, on the ground the stone directly accepts the information of the earth energy network station directly with the stone machine. The spacecraft communication media base station directly runs on the Earth energy, and does not need to be deliberately charged. The stone ship of the Giants also uses the energy of the Earth and the energy of the universe.

When the ship is in space, it transmits a message, which is received and transmitted by the ground-going spacecraft communication base station . The information of the stone spacecraft is connected to the ground investigation site through the communication base station by the network that gathers the earth energy.

The person on the ground floor determines the location and route of the flight ship in space and inform the flight ship of their position in the universe and its route of study. When the spacecraft is about to land, a message is transmitted and the signal is received and transmitted by the spacecraft communication base station on the ground . Through the spacecraft communication base station , the spacecraft's communication is connected to the ground inspection station . The personnel of the inspection office indicated where the spacecraft landed."
    Good stuffs. That could explain the interior structures within the pyramids. Standard tools will take them many years to do it. With those advanced machinery & tools timeframe of workload could be lessen.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

EnergyGem (30th September 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

The largest three pyramids at Giza are constructed on structures that are much older. Dr. Carmen Boulter produced an interesting series on how the Egyptian pyramids were used by the ancients for initiate training:

https://www.google.com/search?client...IsBzOkv1IQAAAA

Boulter's insights were often derived from past life recalls. Also, Avalon's own Truman Cash recalls a past life in Egypt where the pyramids were used by the alien trained priesthood for training initiates (and they used some satanic practices).

These two accounts do not corroborate the Falun Dafa account. The oldest date put on the oldest structures, from Dr. Boulter's work, was roughly 50-100k years ago, not the millions of years implied by the Falun Dafa account. . Edgar Cayce claims that the main Giza pyramids were build @10k BCE. Also, the great pyramids never housed coffins, none were found inside.

There has most likely been much older civilizations than kemet/Egypt. Geological aging in underground cities found in the Levant and anatolia date back millions of years. OOP artifacts have been found in very old rocks and coal:

There are also giant skeletons found, from various eras of Earth's history. There is rock imprints of giant human footprints that cross path with a dinosaur.

Civilizations of multi-millions years ago of human-like beings is extremely plausible. The OOP artifacts seem to indicate that some of these civilizations were highly advanced technologically.

What I would say is that this Falun Dafa historical account seems to have many generalities that correspond to the probable truth, but they likely don't have the details in the correct timing sequence, etc.
    Last edited by Justplain; 1st October 2019 at 03:28.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Cara (1st October 2019), Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), mountain_jim (1st October 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019), Sadieblue (1st October 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Many of these ancient monuments pyramids, sphinx, stonehenge, angkor wat etc were built around the same period & are all geometrically aligned on earth & linked to various star systems. I go with the Edgar Cayce timeline prediction which is 10,500BC when certain stars are alligned. These events should have taken place after the collapse of Atlantis. Most of the advanced tools & machines might have been salvaged from there, if not they have to be from off world places, brought in by spaceships.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Anna70 (23rd May 2021), Justplain (1st October 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Here is a rather interesting tidbit that I stumbled upon recently. It's a (marine) fossil that was found on top of the Great Pyramid of Giza:

https://nymasons.org/site/fossil-fou...id-giza-egypt/

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

Anna70 (23rd May 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (23rd May 2021), mountain_jim (23rd May 2021), pabranno (1st May 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

(Click on image to enlarge)

Name:  images-2.jpeg
Views: 275
Size:  10.5 KBName:  aEpoDgM_460s.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  35.7 KB

I have been told that this is the only original pyramid capstone in existence. I have no further information on it.

OOPs.. that pine bough does not belong there and I dont know how to get rid of it
    Last edited by ArrowD.; 23rd May 2021 at 00:51.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ArrowD. For This Post:

Anna70 (23rd May 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (23rd May 2021), EnergyGem (23rd May 2021), mountain_jim (23rd May 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ArrowD. (here)
    (Click on image to enlarge)

Attachment 46726Attachment 46727

I have been told that this is the only original pyramid capstone in existence. I have no further information on it.

OOPs.. that pine bough does not belong there and I dont know how to get rid of it

That capstone is not from the pyramid of Giza but from the Pyramid of Amenemhat III at Dahshur:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramidion

The interesting thing is that the Pyramid of Giza has no hieroglyphs inside or outside of it.

I feel that the ancient Egyptians tried to replicate some of the great pyramids as was mentioned by Master Li Hongzhi in my first post:

"The pyramids and the Egyptians have nothing to do with each other at all. Those pyramids were built during a prehistoric civilization, and sank under water during a continental shift.

When the civilization that followed was about to emerge and new continents were being created, they rose up from the depths of the water. That group of people was long gone, and then the present-day Egyptians came later. After discovering the functions of these pyramids, the Egyptians built some smaller pyramids like these.

They discovered that the pyramids were pretty good for storing coffins inside, so they put coffins in them. Some were newly built, some came from the distant past. This has made today’s people unable to figure out which period they really came from. History has been messed up."

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd May 2021), mountain_jim (23rd May 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 times in 1,323 posts

The puzzle of how they shifted the stone blocks could be solved if the method of building they used was a form of concrete...

I found this interview with Joseph Davidovits recently on archive.org, I remember listening to it years ago in the better days of Red Ice. Here's the blurb:

"Joseph Davidovits is a French materials scientist who has posited that the blocks of the Great Pyramid are not carved stone but mostly a form of limestone concrete. He holds the Chevalier de l'Ordre National du Mérite (one of France's highest honors), is the author and co-author of more than 130 scientific papers and conferences reports, is the discoverer and inventor of the geopolymer chemistry and its technical applications and holds more than fifty patents. Joseph is a member of the International Association of Egyptologists.
    In this program, Joseph will discuss how the pyramids of Egypt were built. He'll share his research and theories about reconstituted limestone and more.
    In the second hour with Joseph Davidovits we'll continue talking about agglomerated stone and lime stone concrete and discuss if other temples and monuments have been built using the same technique. Then, we discuss the "Merneptah Stele", - also known as the Israel Stele or Victory Stele of Merneptah - is an inscription by the Ancient Egyptian king Merneptah (reign:1213 to 1203 BC), which appears on the reverse side of a granite stele erected by the king Amenhotep III. It was discovered by Flinders Petrie in 1896 at Thebes. The stele has gained much fame and notoriety for being the only Ancient Egyptian document generally accepted as mentioning "Isrir" or "Israel". Later, we discuss the Bible, Joseph son of Jacob and more on Amenhotep, son of Hapu."

I've also visited the Bosnian pyramid in Visoko, and the exposed sides looked very much to me like concrete.

PS...

Quote Posted by EnergyGem (here)
    The interesting thing is that the Pyramid of Giza has no hieroglyphs inside or outside of it.
    There is one hieroglyph in there, but in one of Zecharia Sitchin's books (I no longer have it so I can't look up the details), he says that he was aware of a family who are descendants of one of the British soldiers who was at the Great Pyramid, and the soldier ancestor wrote an account saying that the one hieroglyphic inscription in there was forged.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 23rd May 2021 at 12:36.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

EnergyGem (23rd May 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

From memory:

I cannot remember the name of the person who found the inscription of Kufu's name in the great pyramid.

There is no markings of any kind in the great pyramid. The only mark ever found was in a chamber above the great hall. To get in, the researcher used dynamite. Inside that chamber was a rough hued scrawling of Kufu's name but with the wrong denotations. That's it. No other markings have ever been found. In that same chamber were a few remnants of articles belonging to the same period but again having nothing to do with Kufu.

With that one inscription as evidence, they have determined that the pyramid was designed and built during KufU's reign and was for the express purpose of interring his remains.

Many contest the validity of the inscription. Sitchin was convinced it was placed there by this researcher, who had a reputation of such nefarious acts in the past.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th July 2021), Brigantia (23rd May 2021), EnergyGem (25th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 times in 1,323 posts

It was bugging me that I couldn't remember the details, so I listened to this interview with Scott Creighton, author of The Great Pyramid Hoax. It was Colonel Vyse who perpetrated the fraud, and the account of Humphries Brewer who took part in the expedition and claimed that he had witnessed the fraud of creating the hieroglyphs.

Apparently Vyse never mentioned the cartouche in his journals, writing that he had only found "quarry marks". Apologists brush this off by saying that he didn't realise that it was a cartouche, but with his previous study of Egyptology that was clearly nonsense.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

EnergyGem (25th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (24th May 2021), Journeyman (24th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread