+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DNA activation unleashing original human potential.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: DNA activation unleashing original human potential.

I'm linking my related thread here. Also people would than know how I setup this thread.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...52#post1319552

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

BTW I explained to Bill on Exo's AI thread why I'm going with Shane the ruiner's information which I'm using it as a conspiracy theory guide.

3. Link to Post #23
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Humans are capable of inter dimensional travel if reached their fullest potential, we don't need to be trapped in 3D. There are stargates all over.
    Hello. A brief post to inform you that it isn’t necessary for a human being to reach their fullest potential in order to travel interdimensionally. Also, each human has a built in stargate; the pineal gland, activated by darkness (forget any convoluted methods etc you may have read, it’s all simple).

“A dream that is not understood remains a mere occurrence; understood it becomes a living experience.” – Carl Jung

The easiest place to start is the dreamscape. Keep a dream journal, it causes expanded awareness during dreams, increases clarity of perception while dreaming, and increased recall upon waking. Record dreams immediately, no matter what they entail, for full benefit and recall.

Take it or leave it, a tip; drop all theories and preconceived ideas and begin from there. Simply experience and observe and make nobody other than yourself an authority on anything to do with reality (other than objective facts, like darkness causing the pineal gland to secrete melatonin, which is directly connected to vivid dreams during REM). And yet don’t theorise, allow the truth of reality to emerge from what you experience. It comes together in time, and that will include experiences you’ve already had but don’t yet recognise for what they are.

One last thing; don’t see it as escaping 3D, it’s important to stay grounded and also bring what’s beyond the veil into the physical. Then the physical is no longer experienced as a place in which you are trapped.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th October 2019), Bill Ryan (19th October 2019), earthdreamer (24th October 2019), EFO (18th November 2019), Forest Denizen (25th October 2019), greybeard (19th October 2019), justntime2learn (21st October 2019), Lyran.Sun (19th October 2019), Rich (19th October 2019), RogeRio (25th October 2019), RunningDeer (19th October 2019), Valerie Villars (19th October 2019), Wind (19th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Another binaural beats for DNA activation. I don't know how it works have to research more. Usually I listen to binaural for at least 1 hour for it to be effective. Or there's a method to use a headphone & play the sound to a glass of water & the water will format into the specific frequencies given out. This 1 includes color frequencies so I guess have to both watch & listen.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.ascensiondictionary.com/2...nesis.html?m=1 Brief explanation on bioregenesis

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

http://www.ascensiondictionary.com/2...truth.html?m=1 history of the human race. Interesting & mind blowing.

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

The lovely Sarah Adams, ex lover of the late Max Spiers, on DNA & various other topics.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Another video of Sarah Adams on DNA & various others.

8. Link to Post #27
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Has anyone in PA done actual research into from where and by whom did the 12-Strand DNA meme (which I think it most likely is) originate?

I am open to DNA having more to it than meets the eye, having and interacting with field phenomena for example, BUT am thinking that 12-strand DNA -concept is most likely a case of an idea that has been recirculated over and over again, until ”everybody” knows it, but nobody knows the author of the story. I am talking about research, footnotes and all - actual information about the 12-Strand DNA story. Not about whether it is true or not.

One can’t really evaluate the information, if one can’t trace back the steps of it. I am saying the 12-strand dna argument has snowballed into a logical fallacy compilation of great proportions, and it should be dismantled by research to weigh the actual merits of it - there may be some.

To the OP: in your opinion,to be clear, are you talking about 12 strands of physical DNA? Can you trace back the information that you base your belief on?

UT

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Forest Denizen (25th October 2019), leavesoftrees (21st October 2019), Pieman (23rd October 2019), shijo (21st October 2019)

10. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    Has anyone in PA done actual research into from where and by whom did the 12-Strand DNA meme (which I think it most likely is) originate?

I am open to DNA having more to it than meets the eye, having and interacting with field phenomena for example, BUT am thinking that 12-strand DNA -concept is most likely a case of an idea that has been recirculated over and over again, until ”everybody” knows it, but nobody knows the author of the story. I am talking about research, footnotes and all - actual information about the 12-Strand DNA story. Not about whether it is true or not.

One can’t really evaluate the information, if one can’t trace back the steps of it. I am saying the 12-strand dna argument has snowballed into a logical fallacy compilation of great proportions, and it should be dismantled by research to weigh the actual merits of it - there may be some.

To the OP: in your opinion,to be clear, are you talking about 12 strands of physical DNA? Can you trace back the information that you base your belief on?

UT
    The 12 strands are supposedly multidimensional falls under occulted science, I've posted links with explanations. Much of mainstream biology contains disinformations. To believe in one form of science & to reject new ideas or wild theories sounds like propaganda to me. You are merely making speculations yourself without valid data to debunk the theory & using terms to ridicule it, seems ironic to me. This is one reason why the leaders of this world supress many informations from the masses. Occult knowledge is only meant for the few potential beings. Nothing is true everything is permitted. Im not into dogmas but exploration of reality. It's not a believe system as I have mentioned on my comments but another theory Im looking into which I have not confirmed & doing more research on it. Leave out prejudices before commenting or I have no interest to discuss with you.

11. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Lyran.

The 12 stranded DNA idea has come about from the new age movement having to do with our genetic heritage being from various star systems - and that were deactivated either for control purposes or because we had yet to learn how to manage an advanced set of skills yet untapped in this current human form.

To question the validity of this information is perfectly acceptable.

It could be that we are multi-dimensional beings and that as we learn to navigate that new frontier we will integrate more strands of DNA so as to function more efficiently in that new realm. It could also be that that is not the case at all. We cannot know for certain.

I would class this sort of data with things like ascending and fourth and fifth density stuff - fun, interesting even, but not at all proven or even likely.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Forest Denizen (25th October 2019), justntime2learn (21st October 2019), Lyran.Sun (21st October 2019), Pieman (23rd October 2019), Ultima Thule (21st October 2019)

13. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    It's a good question. As best I know, the entire thing came from Sheldan Nidle's Sept 2009 presentation summarized here:
    Extract:
    Nidle’s first Sirian guide told him he would be a future messenger for the Galactic Federation of Light (GFL). As he and other speakers at the ‘Galactic Gathering’ conference expressed, “First contact is imminent and the major turning point in human history.”

Anthropologists and archeologists have shown evidence for a previous quantum evolution in mankind’s history. Nidle and the other speakers believe we are now in the midst of another major shift—physical, mental, emotional and spiritual—that will soon return us to full consciousness.

First contact, Nidle said, is about helping us make the final transition.

So what is happening to us? As he explained, we are all beginning to activate a third strand of RNA and DNA. As we center more in our love energies, this will soon expand into twelve fully active strands, at the same time as we move from a seven to 13 chakra pattern in perfect masculine and feminine balance.

Mainstream geneticists have even begun to notice mass DNA shifts, but as Nidle said, they’re being told to keep quiet. In particular, scientists have been paying closer attention to “junk DNA.” The Human Genome Project decoded only 3% of physical DNA—the other 97% was believed to have no purpose, so they called it junk. Some of the mysteries of junk DNA are finally being revealed.

Mainstream biologists insist this is nonsense. (I'm not a biologist, but it sounds like nonsense to me... though the "Junk DNA" question is certainly interesting.)

Nidle was also a strong proponent of a transformative tipping point of some kind in December 2012. (Nothing like that occurred.)

Some (possibly) relevant articles:

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cara (24th October 2019), Chester (23rd October 2019), EFO (18th November 2019), Forest Denizen (25th October 2019), gs_powered (25th October 2019), justntime2learn (25th October 2019), Pieman (23rd October 2019), Ultima Thule (23rd October 2019), Yoda (23rd October 2019)

15. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

When I was young and in contact with some disembodied voice trying to direct my future I asked how did ESP work. I was shown a picture of two coiling strands moving upward through the body's energy system. I thought it was the spine. I thought the meaning was that the spine is a sort of antenna.

Considering the above, it might be that I got the scale thing wrong because our DNA is also a coiling strand and it also acts as an antenna. What the 'junk' DNA in the mitochondria could mean is a very interesting topic. I don't think 'junk' is the right description.

For one thing, DNA is not a linear code like a computer program. A couple of billion lines of code do not make a human. In fact, if the DNA is linear then the actual number of lines of code unique to humans is more on the order of a few million lines of code - a truly ridiculously small number.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Chester (23rd October 2019), EFO (18th November 2019), Forest Denizen (25th October 2019), Pieman (23rd October 2019)

17. Link to Post #32
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Unhappy Re: DNA activation unleashing original human potential.

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    When I was young and in contact with some disembodied voice trying to direct my future I asked how did ESP work. I was shown a picture of two coiling strands moving upward through the body's energy system. I thought it was the spine. I thought the meaning was that the spine is a sort of antenna.

Considering the above, it might be that I got the scale thing wrong because our DNA is also a coiling strand and it also acts as an antenna. What the 'junk' DNA in the mitochondria could mean is a very interesting topic. I don't think 'junk' is the right description.

For one thing, DNA is not a linear code like a computer program. A couple of billion lines of code do not make a human. In fact, if the DNA is linear then the actual number of lines of code unique to humans is more on the order of a few million lines of code - a truly ridiculously small number.

There are actually applications for linear DNA

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24303785
    Quote We also demonstrated assembly technology to rapidly build circuits entirely in vitro from separate parts
    Machine learning does use linear programming, so even if we cannot see it at this point, it is possible that we started as a bunch of DNA blocks or parts that then were grouped together as abstracts pieces, using linear programming

Quote In fact, if the DNA is linear then the actual number of lines of code unique to humans is more on the order of a few million lines of code - a truly ridiculously small number.
    If you keep building abstractions over abstractions, eventually you only see from top level down and you will not see the bottom level abstractions, we may be on that stage right now, so we don't understand it, we would have to dig to the bottom and it is so complex that we won't be able to figure it out yet. We see the top level abstraction and it can look misleading

Very hard to say as we are right now, but at the very bottom we may still have that design, and then junk DNA is just abstract pieces that were not removed but are just sitting there, and no one is calling those functions or parts anymore. Is not really junk, it's just not hooked to any other functional part at this point (but nothing says it could not be re-hooked, if we understand how to interface with it)

ETA: I'm sorry i just realised that the full pdf i linked is behind a paywall, i'll need to find a better source if someone would be interested on reading the full paper
    Last edited by Mashika; 25th October 2019 at 05:48.
    Tired

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), EFO (18th November 2019), Forest Denizen (25th October 2019), justntime2learn (25th October 2019), RogeRio (25th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2