Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,700 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a (Victim of a) Fraud

'Consequences don't matter if it's about saving the environment'

Climate activists 'are anarchists, not environmentalists'
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st November 2019 at 13:43.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Default Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a (Victim of a) Fraud

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    There was no agenda to create a nation of oxycontin addicts in order to reduce the population, or harm it somehow, there was only big Pharma's pursuit of profit...for example.
    I'm late to the party here, so if this has already been addressed... disregard comments below:

It's both. Onawah is correct. There is a conspiracy to reduce the population. But you are also correct, Autumn. In my view, this is where people sometimes get confused and too readily align themselves to either a black or white position.

Of course Big Pharma has propagated the opioid epidemic solely for the pursuit of profit. No one on the board of Merck, or GlaxoSmith Klein has population control on their minds or hobnobs with the Club of Rome. It's more complicated than that. The agenda uses Big Pharma industry--perhaps even as unwitting actors--as an asset to do the "heavy lifting" to effectuate the agenda. Profit is the carrot, the catalyst, that which motivates action. In other words, Greed is an asset (or lapdog) of Power.

More specifically the conspirators have the power to allow the organic modus operandi of Big Pharma to proceed unfettered...

Consider the following analogy:

Say I want to conspire to defraud my insurance company and decide to burn down my house to collect payment. Arson is generally frowned upon (and also illegal) so I'll need to devise a much more clever conspiracy if I intend to succeed. What do I do? I let my teenage kids throw a party and invite all their friends, stock the liquor cabinet and keep it unlocked, and make sure the fireplace is stocked with seasoned wood and the chimney flue is unclean and lined with creosote.

Greed is an asset of Power, and can be directed very easily (and unwittingly) as a very effective tool to achieve almost any end...

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2019), Cara (5th November 2019), mountain_jim (2nd November 2019), Sophocles (2nd November 2019)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

What is happening to Greta is child abuse. Good news for Greta -

This is the way the climate scare ends; not with a bang, but a whimper

Quote Basically, the man-made climate change crisis idea will probably simply follow a trajectory, not dissimilar to that of many other ‘man-made global crises’ (such as the DDT or BSE ‘crises’), of

Quote 1) Scientists misreading the evidence, confusing correlation, cause and effect – and then, long before the science is sufficiently mature to warrant it, leaping to alarmist conclusions

2) Scientists then exaggerating the risks (and suppressing uncertainties and contradictory evidence) in order to attract government funding to investigate the potential scare properly

3) Journalists hyping the potential scare in order to drum up public alarm (and sell newspapers)

4) The public, unable to understand the science, over-reacting and clamoring for political action

5) Politicians, unable to understand the science, over-reacting and responding to public alarm by rushing in ill-considered policies to mitigate the perceived risks

6) Politicians increasing scientific funding in order to find more evidence in support of the scare in order to confirm the rightness of their policies

7) Scientists duly supplying more evidence in order to attract further government funding (this evidence being used by journalists to drum up even more public alarm)

8) A rising awareness by scientists that the problem is actually much more complex (and the causes much more ambiguous and uncertain) than they originally surmised – and, anyway, far less risky

9) A rising awareness by the public and politicians that the risks have been exaggerated and the scare is not materializing – and the policies have done, and are doing, more harm than good

10) Scientists, journalists and politicians quietly retreating from association with the scare

11) The scare fading from the public consciousness
    Quote Today we are at about point (8).
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2019), mountain_jim (2nd November 2019), Reinhard (8th November 2019), Sophocles (2nd November 2019), T Smith (1st November 2019)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)

Quote Basically, the man-made climate change crisis idea will probably simply follow a trajectory, not dissimilar to that of many other ‘man-made global crises’ (such as the DDT or BSE ‘crises’), of
    Quote 1) Scientists misreading the evidence, confusing correlation, cause and effect – and then, long before the science is sufficiently mature to warrant it, leaping to alarmist conclusions

2) Scientists then exaggerating the risks (and suppressing uncertainties and contradictory evidence) in order to attract government funding to investigate the potential scare properly

3) Journalists hyping the potential scare in order to drum up public alarm (and sell newspapers)

4) The public, unable to understand the science, over-reacting and clamoring for political action

5) Politicians, unable to understand the science, over-reacting and responding to public alarm by rushing in ill-considered policies to mitigate the perceived risks

6) Politicians increasing scientific funding in order to find more evidence in support of the scare in order to confirm the rightness of their policies

7) Scientists duly supplying more evidence in order to attract further government funding (this evidence being used by journalists to drum up even more public alarm)

8) A rising awareness by scientists that the problem is actually much more complex (and the causes much more ambiguous and uncertain) than they originally surmised – and, anyway, far less risky

9) A rising awareness by the public and politicians that the risks have been exaggerated and the scare is not materializing – and the policies have done, and are doing, more harm than good

10) Scientists, journalists and politicians quietly retreating from association with the scare

Yes, excellent. I've written myself that the global warming hysteria will all probably fade away in 2-3 years time once it becomes more than clear to absolutely everyone that nothing like that is happening at all.

And a side note (though off-topic here! ). There has to be a similar sequence applicable to Qanon. If 'Q' fails to ever reappear, which looks more and more probable as each silent week passes, then many of the longstanding Q proponents may also find themselves being rather less strident and assertive.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (1st November 2019), muxfolder (6th November 2019), Sophocles (2nd November 2019), T Smith (1st November 2019), Yoda (2nd November 2019)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Sammy (here)

Yes, excellent. I've written myself that the global warming hysteria will all probably fade away in 2-3 years time once it becomes more than clear to absolutely everyone that nothing like that is happening at all.

And a side note (though off-topic here! ). There has to be a similar sequence applicable to Qanon. If 'Q' fails to ever reappear, which looks more and more probable as each silent week passes, then many of the longstanding Q proponents may also find themselves being rather less strident and assertive.
    Excellent point.

And do you consider that this could be an intended consequence (one of many) of the proponents of this particular psy-op? Break peoples will? Their desire to dig into info, connect dots, etc?

9. Link to Post #66
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. Link to Post #67
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

interesting article about "using children to push for agendas" at

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...alseflag47.htm

actually I can think of other examples as well, such as the children crusade, etc

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2019), muxfolder (6th November 2019)

12. Link to Post #68
    Language
    Thanks

Climate scientists 'taking cues from Greta Thunberg'

¤=[Post Update]=¤

New 'big global warming scare' is simply a 'con'

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

IChingUChing (6th November 2019)

14. Link to Post #69
    Language
    Thanks

The Future Will be Conservative Because Liberals REFUSE To Have Kids Over Fear The World Is Ending

15. Link to Post #70
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Leonardo DiCaprio has become the latest banal celebrity to publish a picture of himself with Greta Thunberg, as though she is some kind of savant, not a muddled, exploited pubescent girl. I listen to what she says about 'Climate Change' and find it puerile, demonstrably wrong, and far too CO2-emmissions-centric. Without intending to sound excessively hurtful, she is a person way too up the Aspergers scale to be taken seriously on such a complex topic.

Not once has she introduced a shred of evidence to support her Extinction Rebellion-inspired claims. Not once has she mentioned water conservation - by far one of the most important environmental problems we face.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (24th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2019), Ivanhoe (25th November 2019), James Newell (13th December 2019), muxfolder (10th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Thanks

A Dearth of Carbon (w/ Dr. Patrick Moore, environmentalist)

18. Link to Post #72
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a (Victim of a) Fraud

Video: ⚠️ Senator Malcolm Roberts Exposing 'Climate Crisis aka 'Climate Change Scam!

That video was banned from youtube and was 1 of the reasons (together with stop5g videos) I lost my EX0MATRlXTV (ExomatrixTV) YT Channel with 27,000+ subscribers!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (12th November 2019)

20. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

The one here? https://www.bitchute.com/video/2AwAeBB_a1s/

I posted that video here as well:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1323095
    (Unless one clicks on the word "Scam" in your post, the article doesn't come up.)

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Video: ⚠️ Senator Malcolm Roberts Exposing 'Climate Crisis aka 'Climate Change Scam!

That video was banned from youtube and was 1 of the reasons (together with stop5g videos) I lost my EX0MATRlXTV (ExomatrixTV) YT Channel with 27,000+ subscribers!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th November 2019 at 14:02. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2019), Michi (12th November 2019), mountain_jim (12th November 2019), muxfolder (12th November 2019)

22. Link to Post #74
    Language
    Thanks

23. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

I'm more or less convinced that Greta is an Indigo, returned to us for her important message.

S.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to samsdice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #76
    Language
    Thanks

Leftist Gets Vasectomy Over Climate Change Fears, Conservatives WILL WIN If Liberals Don't Have Kids:

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2019)

27. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by samsdice (here)
    I'm more or less convinced that Greta is an Indigo, returned to us for her important message.

S.
    She may be. But the problem is that even Indigos have to have access to the correct information in order to process things properly and make a real difference in the world.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (24th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (24th November 2019), Ivanhoe (25th November 2019), Michi (24th November 2019), muxfolder (1st December 2019), Yoda (28th November 2019)

29. Link to Post #78
    Language
    Thanks

Trailer: The Myth of Extinction

30. Link to Post #79
    Language
    Thanks

Swedish Schoolkids Tasked With Defending Greta From Critics as Eco-Activist Becomes Part of ‘Religious’ Curriculum

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2019), Soda (1st December 2019)

32. Link to Post #80
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

I guess I'm immune to her message because I have no children. Those who have however seem to think she's some kind of hero, including a lot of my friends on Facebook. Clearly we who do not believe at all that she actually wrote that speech are child haters and assholes. This seems to be ongoing trend that those in power use children to push their agendas.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2019), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2019), Hervé (1st December 2019), mountain_jim (3rd December 2019), onevoice (13th December 2019), Reinhard (6th December 2019), Soda (1st December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast