+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Doing well in an infrastructure collapse

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Doing well in an infrastructure collapse

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Wow! Just looking at the index, that is quite a collection. I have yet to dive in but it looks interesting and feels right.

I suspect it will be helpful to not get overcome with drama and fear, but go slow and easy. Find things to appreciate on the journey.
    Richard Hall's content is excellent, forensic and eye opening. His exposure of deep state action in the UK contrast nicely with my vision of UK grannies supping cups of tea. Check out his Manchester bombing and murder of British MP Jo Cox videos.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2022), justntime2learn (29th September 2021), pabranno (30th September 2021), palehorse (29th July 2023), Tigger (14th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Default Re: Doing well in an infrastructure collapse

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    meetup.com usually has links to prepper groups local to many areas.

Mormons in the USA and Canada have places where you can bulk purchase dry good and can them yourself. They allow anyone to go. I have taken several groups there.
    They also ship in the USA am not certain about internationally. I am not certain if their bulk prices are best.....but their canning options are great.

The website I linked has several resources. https://providentliving.churchofjesu...s-map?lang=eng

https://providentliving.churchofjesu...s-map?lang=eng

Unfortunately they will not ship outside USA. I just checked it.
    Here from their website
    "Food items cannot be shipped to addresses outside the United States."
    ref.: https://store.churchofjesuschrist.or...&storeId=10151

I end up buying the white and black beans in 5kg plastic bags, and stored in some sort of mylar bags (those used for icecream), I made it double and sealed applying heat, and it is now inside a large plastic container, locked and stacked in the room, perhaps it is not the most efficient way, I also added oxygen absorbers inside the plastic box, quite a few.

I really like the way they packs their goods, all in cans, probably it is best and most efficient way of doing it. Sure not the cheapest one.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2022), Peace in Oz (2nd March 2022), Tigger (14th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2