Thread: Kim Noble

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Kim Noble

Kim Noble: The World of Mind Control Through the Eyes of an Artist with 13 Alter Personas

read here

Kim Noble is a rare occurrence: a trauma-based mind control survivor with over 13 alter personas who don’t know each other but who all paint. She has suffered DID and MPD (dissociative identity disorder and multiple personality disorder) for most of her life, as a result of an extremely traumatic childhood. Each one of her alters paints with a personal and distinctive style but they all have one thing in common: they reveal the dark world of mind control programming, from its horrific techniques to its symbolism. We’ll look at the works of this unique artist who reveals a world that is totally hidden from the masses.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Bluegreen (9th October 2019), Franny (9th October 2019), Mike (9th October 2019), mountain_jim (9th October 2019), thepainterdoug (9th October 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: Kim Noble

pretty grim look at what us human are capable of. especially when you scroll all the way down the article . those images we caught up in the pizza gate event at comet ping pong .
    now theres a whitewash

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Chester (10th October 2019), Franny (9th October 2019), Mike (9th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread