+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Stina Bo Bina: a star is born :)

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Default Re: Stina Bo Bina: a star is born :)

This video is basically a recap of Gigi Young's Twitter thread from last December calling out Corey Goode and David Wilcock. Stina introduces her then reads her thread in its entirety.

You can see she is improving her production values with each video. You will get a lot of Mortal Kombat references with this one.

a few months ago miss Gigi Young created a very thoughtful twitter thread asking some very valid questions to David Wilcock and Corey Goode.

part one is the twitter thread she made in its entirety

part two will consist of the response of Corey Goode to Gigi as well as the audiences response.

please check out my twitter for more research!
    @stinamariaxo
    patreon to support my media
    @stinabobina

lmk in the comments how you guys feel about this sort of content archiving social media posts. alot of these posts are made and then deleted and not fully archived. sharing these sorts of threads says alot about someones character, and shows the audiences opinions on the subject and responses of these public figures.

Source Thread
    Click the tweet to view the full thread
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 27th June 2020 at 02:29.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th June 2020), Billy (27th June 2020), Denise/Dizi (11th October 2020), Gemma13 (27th June 2020), Islander12 (27th June 2020), Kryztian (27th June 2020), RunningDeer (13th July 2020), Sunny-side-up (27th June 2020), Tintin (27th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    Stina also has a Warped Podcast with Daniel James if you guys didn't know. The latest episode just released a couple days ago, and it's a doozy. You're wrong if you think there aren't disingenuous characters on our side of the community too.

Edit: I know it sounds like I killed the mood with that statement, but it’s actually the theme of the video. You’ll have to watch it to know who I’m referring to.

The Corey Goode story has never been in any way convincing to me. And his behaviour shows some troubling signs.

It is also obvious that David Wilcock was wrong about the 21st of December 2012 where the world instantaneously would go into 4th density and become 100% more harmonious. His I-told-ya-so party in 2013 never took place. And since he teamed up with Goode, the only conclusion I can get to is he is just trying to sell stories.

Having said that, I basically tuned out after Stina said in podcast 2, that there are many stories around the world about a deluge, which is the same as many stories around the world about Santa Clause..

When you seriously compare age old scripts with folklore aimed at children, then you lost my attention. Especially when you use that argument to try to make the point the people who take these stories seriously and present a narrative that tries to connect the dots are psychopaths who deliberately want to deceive you. Isn’t that a leap in reasoning?

On the other hand, there really was a Saint Nicholas... , so bearing that in mind, we can’t even write Sinterklaas / Santa Clause off as complete nonsense...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th June 2020), Bill Ryan (27th June 2020), Denise/Dizi (11th October 2020), Franny (28th June 2020), Gemma13 (28th June 2020), Islander12 (27th June 2020), RunningDeer (13th July 2020), Snoweagle (7th December 2022), Tintin (27th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    The Corey Goode story has never been in any way convincing to me. And his behaviour shows some troubling signs.

It is also obvious that David Wilcock was wrong about the 21st of December 2012 where the world instantaneously would go into 4th density and become 100% more harmonious. His I-told-ya-so party in 2013 never took place. And since he teamed up with Goode, the only conclusion I can get to is he is just trying to sell stories.

Having said that, I basically tuned out after Stina said in podcast 2, that there are many stories around the world about a deluge, which is the same as many stories around the world about Santa Clause..
    A slight deviation here, but what you said is interesting. Actually, the uptick in deluge dreams seems to have been a reality. No-one can be sure what that means, of course, but it did seem to many to be significant in some way.

Avalon members have shared their own similar subjective experiences too. (I myself had recurring dreams of huge tsunami waves for years when I was younger, but they stopped about 20 years ago.)

Here's a Linda Howe livestream from October 2018 about exactly this: start at 7:50, and the interesting section continues for about 10 minutes.

Your comment about Corey...
    Quote his behavior shows some troubling signs
    ...made me smile, and is a masterpiece of understatement. We've had our own experiences with Corey here on Avalon since late 2014, and we know all about him. (David Wilcock, too, and quite a few others too such as Pete Peterson, who had sadly invented almost all of what he told anyone at all, including in his 2009 Project Camelot interview. Peterson fooled us all, but Wilcock still believes every word he was told.)

Meanwhile — back to topic here — Stina's research is admirable, and she's uncovered a great deal of material that others had missed. She's as bright as a button (besides being really very funny), and her work has genuinely helped a great many people.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th June 2020 at 14:24.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (27th June 2020), aoibhghaire (28th June 2020), BoR (27th June 2020), Denise/Dizi (11th October 2020), Franny (28th June 2020), Gemma13 (28th June 2020), Harmony (27th June 2020), Islander12 (27th June 2020), kudzy (28th June 2020), RunningDeer (13th July 2020), Snoweagle (7th December 2022), Stinamaria (27th June 2020), Tintin (27th June 2020), Yoda (28th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

I honestly don’t even remember saying this.

Not saying I didn’t. I just don’t even remember saying that.

I probably did though but when it comes to the podcast - it’s just me talking. It’s Daniel and I basically shooting the **** and chatting like friends, just for public viewing.

ETA; ok I just listened to what you’re referring to. And I’m not sure why that made ya tune out? Could you explain that? I was saying how they (David Corey) use myths to validate other myths. Which is what they do in the movie. They use other religion stories to verify their “religious story”. And that’s not factual research or evidence. Zeus and Jupiter being synonymous for example. Saying Zeus is real because the Roman’s has a synonymous god names Jupiter is not factual evidence imo.

I used the story of Santa Claus as an example. Just like I just used Zeus and Jupiter as an example. An example of stories that have similar central characters or themes but at different places around the world. I wasn’t comparing creation stories or anything to Santa. Come on man lol.
    Last edited by Stinamaria; 27th June 2020 at 15:19.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stinamaria For This Post:

Andrew_K (27th June 2020), aoibhghaire (28th June 2020), Bill Ryan (27th June 2020), BoR (27th June 2020), Denise/Dizi (11th October 2020), Franny (28th June 2020), Gemma13 (28th June 2020), Islander12 (27th June 2020), RunningDeer (13th July 2020), Tintin (27th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Stinamaria (here)
    I honestly don’t even remember saying this.

Not saying I didn’t. I just don’t even remember saying that.

I probably did though but when it comes to the podcast - it’s just me talking. It’s Daniel and I basically shooting the **** and chatting like friends, just for public viewing.

ETA; ok I just listened to what you’re referring to. And I’m not sure why that made ya tune out? Could you explain that? I was saying how they (David Corey) use myths to validate other myths. Which is what they do in the movie. They use other religion stories to verify their “religious story”. And that’s not factual research or evidence. Zeus and Jupiter being synonymous for example. Saying Zeus is real because the Roman’s has a synonymous god names Jupiter is not factual evidence imo.

I used the story of Santa Claus as an example. Just like I just used Zeus and Jupiter as an example. An example of stories that have similar central characters or themes but at different places around the world. I wasn’t comparing creation stories or anything to Santa. Come on man lol.
    Then I must have misunderstood that part. Good to know! I will listen to it again later. But even if I did understand correctly, as a podcast maker myself, I definitely understand that when chatting with someone freely, you also want to have the freedom to brainstorm and try out different ideas, even if you later say: well, I wouldn’t say it that way now. We don’t want to be censoring ourselves. So, by no means my comment was meant to discredit you. I just meant that I am feeling differently about what - I understood - you meant. And with tuning out I didn’t mean I was put off by your remark, just that I lost the direction of the narrative there. So maybe next time, bearing what you wrote in mind, I keep my focus.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Andrew_K (27th June 2020), aoibhghaire (28th June 2020), Bill Ryan (27th June 2020), Denise/Dizi (11th October 2020), Franny (28th June 2020), Gemma13 (28th June 2020), Islander12 (27th June 2020), RunningDeer (13th July 2020), Tintin (27th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by BoR (here)

A slight deviation here, but what you said is interesting. Actually, the uptick in deluge dreams seems to have been a reality. No-one can be sure what that means, of course, but it did seem to many to be significant in some way.

Avalon members have shared their own similar subjective experiences too. (I myself had recurring dreams of huge tsunami waves for years when I was younger, but they stopped about 20 years ago.)

Here's a Linda Howe livestream from October 2018 about exactly this: start at 7:50, and the interesting section continues for about 10 minutes.

Your comment about Corey...
    Quote his behavior shows some troubling signs
    ...made me smile, and is a masterpiece of understatement. We've had our own experiences with Corey here on Avalon since late 2014, and we know all about him. (David Wilcock, too, and quite a few others too such as Pete Peterson, who had sadly invented almost all of what he told anyone at all, including in his 2009 Project Camelot interview. Peterson fooled us all, but Wilcock still believes every word he was told.)

Meanwhile — back to topic here — Stina's research is admirable, and she's uncovered a great deal of material that others had missed. She's as bright as a button (besides being really very funny), and her work has genuinely helped a great many people.

Hi Bill, I had to go away when I read your response earlier and I wanted to take the time to comment, so here it goes:

I like to make understatements from time to time haha. It may even be a cultural trait from where I live, to downplay things that cannot be downplayed, just to make the exact opposite point. For example: you visit someones fancy castle and say: nice little cabbage you have here! That’s so Dutch 😁

Anyway, I know about the Pete Peterson saga. I was still reading David’s website back then, though the time he had this ‘foreclosure’ happening, was probably the last time I read a complete blog post from David. Over the years he just lost all credibility for me.

I also remember the original Camelot interview. One thing I always seem to have (in hindsight) with information that is incorrect or made up, is that I cannot keep my attention to it, I tend to fall asleep. That happened with the Peterson interview and with every Corey Goode interview as well. It’s good to find out later that my ‘BS detector’ was right. With Peterson I also had a very rebellious attitude towards him. I felt like: man, that’s just BS. Though I had no way of knowing he was telling the truth or not. And although I was really interested in David Wilcock’s narrative, it was always a yawnfest for me. Not because it was boring, on the contrary, it was very ...ehm.. fantas-tic, but I just couldn’t keep myself from yawning. I actually visited 2 of his conferences in Amsterdam and I think he will remember my face, as I was continuously yawning throughout his presentation haha (and I was sitting front row 😉 ). Now I know why, but it took some life experience to get to that conclusion...
    Last edited by BoR; 27th June 2020 at 22:17.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th June 2020), Bill Ryan (27th June 2020), Denise/Dizi (11th October 2020), Franny (28th June 2020), Gemma13 (28th June 2020), Harmony (4th October 2020), RunningDeer (13th July 2020), Tintin (27th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Also, about the tsunami dreams, I have had several of them throughout my life. The common theme was always that I was alright and safe. I also had some amazing pole shift dreams the last few years, also with these dreams the end result wasn’t frightening for me, but it was for the unaware however. It really feels we’re in such a time these dreams were refering to. Thanks for sharing that. I will watch the Moulton Howe video, which sounds very intrigueing!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th June 2020), Bill Ryan (27th June 2020), Denise/Dizi (11th October 2020), Franny (28th June 2020), Gemma13 (28th June 2020), RunningDeer (13th July 2020), wondering (11th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Stina has a new 40 minute video, out just a few mins ago:

I've not watched it yet. But you can bet your boots it's (a) very funny, (b) very pointed, and (c) impeccably researched.

http://avalonlibrary.net/Stina_Bo_Bi...mery_Smith.mp4

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th October 2020 at 19:10.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st September 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th October 2020), Gemma13 (22nd September 2020), graciousb (23rd September 2020), Harmony (4th October 2020), Islander12 (21st September 2020), Ivanhoe (21st September 2020), RunningDeer (11th October 2020), Star Tsar (21st September 2020), Yoda (22nd September 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Check out Stina's new video. It's one of her best yet.

She's starting a new series on true crime within the spiritual, conspiracy and political communities. She's pivoted her focus while remaining true to her channel theme of exposing bad actors in these communities.

If you're not familiar with James Arthur Ray, this video will acquaint you with him and go into detail about his crime and the prosecution that followed. It's very engaging and definitely worth a watch.

Description

James Arthur Ray, best known for his work in the Law of Attraction movie, THE SECRET, was on top of his game. He had made numerous appearances on The Oprah Winfrey Show, as well as the Today Show and Larry King Live. He was rapidly becoming another household name in the world of Self Help. Making 10 million dollars in 2008, he had told his followers he had planned to become the first New Aged Billionaire.

And then everything came to a screeching halt. Not only did ray lose his career, he also lost his freedom.
    And three of his followers would lose their lives.

A huge thank you to the Salty Droid YouTube channel for documenting everything in this case from start to finish. Many YouTube videos and news articles were sourced for the making of this video, and I couldn’t possibly list every link without hitting character limits. If you wish to have links to specific areas of the video, please email me at heyyostina@gmail.com and I will send you my citation list.

FAithTality is a true crime series focused around the broad topic of “FAITH”; whether it be spiritual, political faith, conspiracy, and everything in between. Join me as we focus on true crime stories that may have never occurred had there not been an extreme faith based motive. I want to look at the human psychology behind WHY people commit these crimes, and how we can help others not fall into the trap when they see someone they love getting a bit too indoctrinated.

Upcoming topics;

Lori Vallow & Chad Daybell; Doomsday Prophet and Filicide

Frank Cali; The Mafia Murderer - Qanons Citizen Arrest

Barbara Rogers; Boyfriends "New Age Reptillian Agenda”

Bucky Wolfe; Reptillian Brother - Qanons Reptilian Slayer

Jodi Arias; The “whoredom” of Mormonism

Cynthia Abcug; Satanic Fostercare & Kidnapping with Qanon

Charles Manson; Mindcontrolling Mass Murder

Marshall Applewhite; When Christianity meets Spirituality and Paranoia

Jim Jones; Cyanide and regret

If you have a topic which you’d like to see covered, from new age, to conspiracy to mainstream religion, please feel free to email me with your suggestions!

I will be fine tuning the formatting and construction of the video as time goes so please bare with me as I try to get my formatting down.

Mucho love to all of you, take care and be safe!

Follow me on twitter@stinamariaXo
    Donate via Cash App or Venmo @ stinamariaXo

Patreon is currently deactivated until I decided whether or not to continue this series based on response.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), Billy (4th October 2020), Brigantia (4th October 2020), Delight (4th October 2020), Gemma13 (12th October 2020), Harmony (4th October 2020), Islander12 (4th October 2020), Kryztian (4th October 2020), RunningDeer (11th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Check out Stina's new video. It's one of her best yet.

She's starting a new series on true crime within the spiritual, conspiracy and political communities. She's pivoted her focus while remaining true to her channel theme of exposing bad actors in these communities.

If you're not familiar with James Arthur Ray, this video will acquaint you with him and go into detail about his crime and the prosecution that followed. It's very engaging and definitely worth a watch.

WOW!!! This is an excellent video, superb investigative journalism, a story that needs to be told, and is told extremely well here! I know a number of people who are involved in self-help (and are ethical and honest) and will forward this to them, not because they are even remotely like James Arthur Ray, but so that they can better spot the frauds out there.

I remember in the 80's and 90's, "60 Minutes" on CBS used to do real investigative journalism that really wowed people. Then they sold out to the corporations that were conducting the fraud and stopped an pertinent investigation. What you've created here is as good as anything I saw back then and on a microscopic fraction of the budget. You go Stina!!!!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2020), Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), Billy (11th October 2020), Brigantia (4th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th October 2020), Gemma13 (12th October 2020), RunningDeer (11th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

WOW!!! This is an excellent video, superb investigative journalism, a story that needs to be told, and is told extremely well here! I know a number of people who are involved in self-help (and are ethical and honest) and will forward this to them, not because they are even remotely like James Arthur Ray, but so that they can better spot the frauds out there.

I remember in the 80's and 90's, "60 Minutes" on CBS used to do real investigative journalism that really wowed people. Then they sold out to the corporations that were conducting the fraud and stopped an pertinent investigation. What you've created here is as good as anything I saw back then and on a microscopic fraction of the budget. You go Stina!!!!
    I totally agree Kryztian with everything that you have said. It's up to citizen journalists these days to do proper investigative journalism. On trips to the US I got to see 60 Minutes and loved it; the same thing has happened in the UK, I remember very good investigative journalism in the 70s, 80s and early 90s that has now vanished.

You would never see today anything like Death of a Princess, aired by ITV on UK television in 1980; the Saudis threatened to break off diplomatic relations over it, but despite pressure from the UK government ITV aired it anyway. TV bosses today are far more spineless. I watched it as it aired, a brilliant and hard-hitting drama-documentary.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 4th October 2020 at 18:53.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2020), Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), Billy (11th October 2020), Delight (4th October 2020), Gemma13 (12th October 2020), Kryztian (4th October 2020), RunningDeer (11th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)

You would never see today anything like Death of a Princess, aired by ITV on UK television in 1980; the Saudis threatened to break off diplomatic relations over it, but despite pressure from the UK government ITV aired it anyway. TV bosses today are far more spineless. I watched it as it aired, a brilliant and hard-hitting drama-documentary.
    Stina is really talented.
    On a different note, the patriarchal oppression/suppression of woman and nature is our nemesis.

here is the story you referenced
    Last edited by Delight; 4th October 2020 at 22:27.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2020), Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), Brigantia (4th October 2020), Gemma13 (12th October 2020), Harmony (11th October 2020), Kryztian (5th October 2020), meeradas (5th October 2020), RunningDeer (11th October 2020), Strat (4th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Are you dealing with loss? Lack a support group? Primed to fall into a cult?

Then call 1-800-A**-CULT today!

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Billy (11th October 2020), Brigantia (11th October 2020), Gemma13 (12th October 2020), Harmony (11th October 2020), Kryztian (14th October 2020), RunningDeer (11th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2020), Tintin (11th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,626 times in 5,415 posts

Are you dealing with loss? Lack a support group? Primed to fall into a cult?

Then call 1-800-A**-CULT today!

Genius here from Stina
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th October 2020), aoibhghaire (17th October 2020), Brigantia (11th October 2020), Gemma13 (12th October 2020), Harmony (11th October 2020), Kryztian (14th October 2020), RunningDeer (11th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

A delicious lampooning treat from Stina (on her second YouTube channel, probably a good idea!) — which might be her cleverest, sharpest and funniest yet.

I tell you, she needs her own TV show. Really.

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th October 2020), Billy (17th October 2020), Brigantia (11th October 2020), DeDukshyn (17th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (11th October 2020), Gemma13 (12th October 2020), Gwin Ru (17th October 2020), Harmony (28th October 2020), Kryztian (14th October 2020), kudzy (12th October 2020), Mashika (17th October 2020), RunningDeer (11th October 2020), Stinamaria (16th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2020), Tintin (28th October 2020), Yoda (11th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Thanks guys! My latest video had come to me a few months ago when David was spamming his “ascension school” thing with Dannion. He was sending emails everyday which were filled with generic marketing language. I had planned to originally do an infomercial parody based on that but then took my social media break. By the time I came back and wanted to do another video, Corey had announced his ascension works tv and I knew THAT had to be the parody! I wrote the script in about an hour or two based off my own knowledge and the psychology today article. Growing up as an 80s kid, those infomercial stereotypes are engraved into my brain

My next video is gonna be quite a long one and cover the Lori Vallow story which hit national Jews last year and still continues today. Their language and cult behavior is very clear and it shows why these offshoots of more mainstream religions or spirituality can be so dangerous. It’s like these little cults take mainstream religion or spirituality and perverted it, twist it or misinterpret the “gospel” to fit whatever they want and whatever they need to gain in their life. In this case it ended with multiple people dead. I also ask why mental illness evaluations and law enforcement tend to turn a blind eye or dismiss things when there are religious undertones to their delusions. Someone saying Jesus is speaking to them isn’t seen as crazy when the man who says a purple monster is speaking to him - IS crazy.

Sorry for the long winded reply but thanks for all the love and I’m glad you guys found this video entertaining! It was such fun to film. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much lol. Felt like I slept with a coat hanger in my mouth haha

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Stinamaria For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th October 2020), aoibhghaire (17th October 2020), Bill Ryan (17th October 2020), Billy (17th October 2020), Brigantia (17th October 2020), DeDukshyn (17th October 2020), Eva2 (29th October 2020), Gemma13 (17th October 2020), Gwin Ru (17th October 2020), Harmony (28th October 2020), Mashika (17th October 2020), RunningDeer (17th October 2020), Strat (17th October 2020), Tintin (28th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Stina's latest. You know the drill

In this video, she dives into the murderous Mormon duo of Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell. It's a story with a crowded set of characters, but Stina manages to untangle it just enough and keep us following. The video is nearly feature-length, so be sure to set aside some time before watching it.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th October 2020), Gemma13 (29th October 2020), Harmony (28th October 2020), Mashika (28th October 2020), RunningDeer (28th October 2020), Tintin (28th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Stina's posted a new video, looking at 1950s fears (both on- and off-planet) with a focus on the movie The Day the Earth Stood Still.

I'm only 15 minutes in, but it's very interesting.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th November 2020), aoibhghaire (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (25th November 2020), Gemma13 (25th November 2020), RunningDeer (25th November 2020), Snoweagle (7th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4