Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,739 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Joe Rogan Experience #1170 - Tulsi Gabbard

Joe Rogan Experience #1295 - Tulsi Gabbard
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (5th December 2019), mountain_jim (4th November 2019), Pam (18th November 2019), Tyy1907 (6th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Attachment 41716Attachment 41716

She is Fantastic!! But what is this about?

TULSI GABBARD IS A CFR MEMBER AND ILLUMINATI PUPPET

Wish I could ask her why she did that picture.

She has called out HC very strongly, but what the hidden hand is capable of doing is placing an agent within that anti-war milieu as insurance- so they have a candidate if opinion swings in that direction.

I really hope she's genuine...

Well that settles that for me. Her 911 speech was so convincing, worthy of an Oscar!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th November 2019), Pam (18th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

I'd love to believe her conviction and apparent drive for equality among all classes of people and so on

What stood out to me from listening to her Rogan interview is she refers to herself as president and "commander in chief". And her military background it makes her appear like she's ready to kick ass if need be. Yet she has an antiwar stance on many of the current situations.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Alan (5th December 2019), Pam (18th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (6th November 2019), Pam (18th November 2019), T Smith (6th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

The one thing that really makes me believe that Tulsi is genuine is her understanding that true leadership is in reality a position of serving others. I know any politician can spout that out, but I really do believe that she understands and honors the position that it really is a privilege to be of service to others. This concept does not seem to be understood by many today but I really believe she gets that. I don't think you can fake that sort of integrity. I have only seen 2 possibly 3 that possess that quality and none had the gift of speaking and determination that she has.

The fact that she is not at the top of the list and someone who we have proof that he used his position to exploit and extort from others is in the lead speaks volumes about the consciousness of the US today.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alan (5th December 2019), Baby Steps (10th November 2019), Caliban (6th November 2019), Delight (10th November 2019), Ivanhoe (6th November 2019), mountain_jim (7th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    The one thing that really makes me believe that Tulsi is genuine is her understanding that true leadership is in reality a position of serving others. I know any politician can spout that out, but I really do believe that she understands and honors the position that it really is a privilege to be of service to others. This concept does not seem to be understood by many today but I really believe she gets that. I don't think you can fake that sort of integrity. I have only seen 2 possibly 3 that possess that quality and none had the gift of speaking and determination that she has.

The fact that she is not at the top of the list and someone who we have proof that he used his position to exploit and extort from others is in the lead speaks volumes about the consciousness of the US today.

I sense such a genuine truth fullness in Tulsi Gabbard. I never felt drawn to candidates as I feel drawn to her. Yeah, I know that may be a red flag. Everything she has said seems based on a wisdom that could help the ship of state make the turn we need to have a "sustainable course". Other than Tulsi Gabbard, the other leaders seem like they crave heading right into the iceberg.

I am going to keep supporting her.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alan (5th December 2019), Baby Steps (10th November 2019), mountain_jim (11th November 2019), Pam (11th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Tulsi Gabbard Shares Day 1 Plan in Oval Office | The View

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (5th December 2019), Baby Steps (14th November 2019), Kryztian (12th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Tulsi Demands Info On Saudi Involvement In 911 Attacks
    Nov 12, 2019

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alan (5th December 2019), Baby Steps (14th November 2019), Franny (14th November 2019), mountain_jim (13th November 2019), Pam (18th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

"The media and the Democratic establishment have done absolutely everything they possibly can to try to destroy Tulsi … Managing to achieve some momentum in spite of all that shows just how persistent she is and just how weak and feckless they are."

Tulsi at The Proud Bird (Grand Ballroom) in Los Angeles, CA.

Last edited by Delight; 14th November 2019 at 05:03.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th November 2019), ClearWater (18th November 2019), Franny (14th November 2019), mountain_jim (14th November 2019), Pam (14th November 2019), T Smith (14th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

11/16/2019
    Tulsi Gabbard talks Impeachment, Hillary Clinton, foreign policy, healthcare, veteran's issues, and more in this extended interview.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alan (5th December 2019), Kryztian (18th November 2019), Pam (18th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

I'm not so sure about Tulsi Gabbard, who is a member of Council on Foreign Relations, a very elitist group.
    See: https://gabbard.house.gov/news/press...efing-honolulu
    https://libertyconservativenews.com/...ign-relations/

Following from: https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comme...fr_council_on/
    "CFR aren't a benevolent organisation*

The CFR isn't a political activist group - they're a Cabal think tank/policy generator, whose members go onto to occupyhighest positions in office and enact into law, the policies created for them by this unelected secretive group.

The reason that presidential candidates’ promises of “change” go largely unfulfilled once in office: they draw their top personnel from the same establishment groups — of which the Trilateral Commission is only one. Chief among these groups is the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the most visible manifestation of what some have called the American establishment. Members of the council have dominated the administrations of every president since Franklin D. Roosevelt, at the cabinet and sub-cabinet level. It does not matter whether the president is a Democrat or Republican. As we will see, Barack Obama is no exception to CFR influence."
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Baby Steps (17th November 2019), ClearWater (18th November 2019), Kryztian (18th November 2019), mountain_jim (18th November 2019), Pam (18th November 2019), sunflower (22nd November 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I respect Onawah's concern

Quote ( But not so sure about Tulsi Gabbard, who is a member of Council on Foreign Relations, a very elitist group.

The CFR isn't a political activist group - they're a Cabal think tank/policy generator, whose members go onto to occupyhighest positions in office and enact into law, the policies created for them by this unelected secretive group.

The reason that presidential candidates’ promises of “change” go largely unfulfilled once in office: they draw their top personnel from the same establishment groups — of which the Trilateral Commission is only one. Chief among these groups is the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the most visible manifestation of what some have called the American establishment. Members of the council have dominated the administrations of every president since Franklin D. Roosevelt, at the cabinet and sub-cabinet level. It does not matter whether the president is a Democrat or Republican. As we will see, Barack Obama is no exception to CFR influence."

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alan (5th December 2019), Franny (24th November 2019), Kryztian (18th November 2019), mountain_jim (18th November 2019), onawah (17th November 2019), Pam (18th November 2019), sunflower (22nd November 2019), Tyy1907 (18th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I respect Onawah's concern

Quote ( But not so sure about Tulsi Gabbard, who is a member of Council on Foreign Relations, a very elitist group.

I don't agree with everything she thinks and does but I really do believe that she comes from a place of sincerity with a genuine interest in benefiting the citizens. I have a strong hunch that the US government is so fraught with corruption that it will inevitably implode but I would also love to see what she could do. I know it seems like she could not possibly win but I hold out hope, which is kind of unusual for me as I regrettably have become quite cynical.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Delight (18th November 2019), Franny (24th November 2019), mountain_jim (18th November 2019), Tyy1907 (18th November 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,667 times in 8,595 posts

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ry-same-outfit

Quote NYTimes Pans "Cult Leader" Gabbard's White Pant Suit After Praising Hillary For Same Outfit

Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,

Style writer Vanessa Friedman had drooled over Hillary’s clothing back in 2016, calling her white pantsuit “presidential.”

However, when Gabbard, a fierce critic of Clinton, wore virtually the exact same outfit, Friedman said it made her look like a “cult leader” full of “combative righteousness” and that the white fabric has “connotations of the fringe, rather than the center” and even undermines “community building.”

< more at link >

Apparently, wearing white is a brave expression of purity and leadership, unless you challenge the Democratic establishment or the deep state, at which point it suddenly makes you a “cult leader.”

And people wonder why mainstream journalism is dying.

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (5th December 2019), Franny (24th November 2019), Pam (23rd November 2019), sunflower (22nd November 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Gaslighting of progressives.....

and laying out principles

Last edited by Delight; 24th November 2019 at 23:24.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (24th November 2019), mountain_jim (27th November 2019), onawah (25th November 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Saturday Night Live was merciless in their treatment of Dem candidates last night
    11/23/19
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th November 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

... ouch...

On live TV: Tulsi Gabbard speaks frankly, says her party is not 'of, by or for the people'

apkfamily.com
    Sat, 23 Nov 2019 00:00 UTC

Democratic Candidate for President, Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) © screenshot

Tulsi Gabbard caught every single Democrat off guard with this gutsy statement!

Tulsi Gabbard may be trailing in the polls, but she certainly set herself apart from the other 2020 hopefuls.

The veteran has been mercilessly attacked by her own party. Hillary Clinton, defying all logic, accused her of being a Russian operative (sound familiar?).

Gabbard is even taking on Google for alleged attempts to censor her.

It seems the liberal establishment is doing everything they can to squash their fellow Democrat. But Tulsi is not backing down.

And she's taking on the entire party.

From Western Journal:
    "Our Democratic Party, unfortunately, is not the party that is of, by and for the people. It is a party that has been and continues to be influenced by the foreign policy establishment in Washington, represented by Hillary Clinton and others' foreign policy, by the military-industrial complex and other greedy corporate interests."
    Ouch. I wonder how all those liberals felt when one of theirs accused them all of not being the party for the people?

I mean, we conservatives have been saying this for years. Democrats appeared to have long ago sold out to corporate interests, globalists, and D.C. lobbyists.

It is the very reason Democrats fight Trump so much. The president is putting the American people first, not powerful special interests.

Democrats claim to be the party of Civil Rights, the working class, and minorities. Yet their decisions seem much move motivated by whoever is pulling the strings in D.C. Nobody within the party is willing to admit this, until now.

Gabbard has more in common with President Trump, when she calls out the corruption in D.C. While her policies are far from the president's, at least she is being bold and honest enough to confront her own party.

When was the last time we saw a Democrat do that? I can't even remember.

The sad reality is, despite her words, the rest of the party will not wake up. They will continue to be, as she said, influenced by these other forces.

Instead of putting Americans first.

Related:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alan (5th December 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (25th November 2019), Bill Ryan (25th November 2019), Cara (26th November 2019), Delight (25th November 2019), Franny (27th November 2019), Gracy (25th November 2019), Jayke (26th November 2019), justntime2learn (25th November 2019), mountain_jim (26th November 2019), onawah (25th November 2019), Pam (27th November 2019), seko (26th November 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I love love love intelligent conversations.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alan (5th December 2019), Craig (4th December 2019), Franny (27th November 2019), Hervé (27th November 2019), mountain_jim (27th November 2019), Pam (27th November 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Tulsi Gabbard's astrological chart: Apparently the Saturn/Pluto pressure cooker energy is involved in her birth chart.

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Tulsi Gabbard always has something so calm about her demeanor and when speaking she has clarity and deliberation.... I am loving her so much!

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alan (5th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast