+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 4 13 LastLast

Thread: Tulsi Gabbard

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Default Re: Tulsi Gabbard

My brother suggested I write a letter to Tusi Gabbard. This is what I will say to her.

Dear Major Gabbard,

i respect the idea of a military. It is not just about war. The military is a masculine kind of environment IMO because it is about stressing oneself to hone skills. It subjects people to their limites of endurance. Ideally the physical health and vitality is developed. It creates a brotherly feeling of comrade ship. It emphasizes righteous protection of the values held dear. It creates a team of people with a single aim of gaurdianship. There are many ways that even the "fighting" implied by a military serves an individual there. Poeple feel a heart connection to their experience.Unfortunately war makes people feel heroic and alive. But there can be other ways to stimulate heroic endeavors.

I think a civilian conservation corp like in the 1930's was a great example of utilizing an espirit of the heart and people built lasting systems and structures while involved. I support the move to end war and rebuild this country with all the tax that has been siphoned off to feed the Military Industrial Complex.

Supporting you is making me happy. I have faith that you are genuine so I may know what you intend. I feel better as I think about a future that makes sense to me because there are wayshowers like you I trust. We have been so brutalized by political games man ship that was devoid of connection to what COULD serve us best. If you succeed in your intentions to bring new ideas to light, and lead US in uniting to love the future children's children, we will be well served.
    Last edited by Delight; 29th December 2019 at 01:16.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020), mountain_jim (29th December 2019), Nasu (1st March 2022), Pam (29th December 2019), T Smith (24th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

The thing I love about Tulsi Gabbard is willingness to call out the unintended/self inflicted crises from our regime change wars.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020), Pam (16th January 2020), T Smith (24th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

Did you know she is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)? That gives me pause.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd January 2020), Mark (13th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    Did you know she is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)? That gives me pause.
    With this post, now discussed in every page of this thread starting with post #2.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 16th January 2020 at 18:43.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Franny (17th January 2020), Gracy (22nd January 2020), justntime2learn (23rd January 2020), T Smith (24th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...n-asset-remark

Quote Tulsi Gabbard Sues Hillary Clinton Over 'Russian Asset' Remark

ep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) has filed a lawsuit against Hillary Clinton, accusing the former Secretary of State of defamation for remarks characterizing the Democratic presidential candidate as a Russian asset.

Filed on Wednesday in the US District Court for the Southern District of New York, Gabbard's attorneys allege that Clinton "smeared" Gabbard's "political and personal reputation," according to The Hill.

"Tulsi Gabbard is a loyal American civil servant who has also dedicated her life to protecting the safety of all Americans," said Gabbard's attorney Brian Dunne in a statement.

"Rep. Gabbard’s presidential campaign continues to gain momentum, but she has seen her political and personal reputation smeared and her candidacy intentionally damaged by Clinton’s malicious and demonstrably false remarks."

In a podcast released in October, Clinton said she thought Republicans were "grooming" a Democratic presidential candidate for a third-party bid. She also described the candidate as a favorite of the Russians.

Clinton did not name the candidate but it was clear she was speaking about Gabbard.

"They're also going to do third party. I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who's currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton said.

"She's the favorite of the Russians, they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far, and that's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not, because she's also a Russian asset. Yeah, she's a Russian asset, I mean totally. They know they can't win without a third party candidate," Clinton said. -The Hill

< more at link but here's the tweet link<

https://twitter.com/alec_sears/statu...90424548454400''

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Franny (15th March 2020), justntime2learn (23rd January 2020), Nasu (1st March 2022), Pam (23rd January 2020), T Smith (24th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

@enigma3 Not everybody knows all about CFR ... she may well have connections telling her "it is something good" not thinking much of it. I do not think Tusli is a "CFR agent".

As often in PUBLIC life ... people invite you to go places with seemingly good intentions ... when it turned out something different, does not make you "100% guilty by association" but rather possible victim of (directed) circumstances not known to her when it was done!

And even if she is informed about CFR later on, what can she do if she is NOT part of their agenda? The moment she attacks CFR her life will go something like Alex Jones's fate!

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd January 2020 at 23:49.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd January 2020), Franny (15th March 2020), Mark (13th March 2020), Nasu (1st March 2022), Pam (23rd January 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Tulsi Gabbard Launches $50M Lawsuit Against Hillary Clinton For Defamation Over INSANE Russia Theory:

Tulsi Gabbard speaks out on $50M lawsuit against Hillary Clinton:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd January 2020 at 21:30.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd January 2020), Pam (25th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

It's evident to me Tulsi Gabbard is the real deal. Overall, I'm cynical about "real-deal" politicians ever going anywhere, but that doesn't mean I won't support her strive.

As far as the entire CFR controversy, the outer layers of the CFR are completely benign. Anyone who needs to network and make connections in DC (e.g. any fledgling politician) is well advised to join the CFR. But at this level it's not much different from subscribing to a magazine. To imply that connection taints her reputation is kind of like comparing Uncle Harry, a member and frequenter at the local Moose Lodge every Tuesday night, with the inner circle of Free masons in league with the Satanic practices of Aleister Crowley.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

earthdreamer (26th January 2020), Gracy (24th January 2020), mountain_jim (24th January 2020), Pam (25th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    It's evident to me Tulsi Gabbard is the real deal. Overall, I'm cynical about "real-deal" politicians ever going anywhere, but that doesn't mean I won't support her strive.
    Tulsi Gabbard is true blue.

Last edited by Delight; 25th January 2020 at 02:44.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th March 2020), Pam (25th January 2020), T Smith (25th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Dennis Kucinich Endorses Tulsi Gabbard & Anti-War Fight

Decriminalize all drugs

Last edited by Delight; 25th January 2020 at 23:38.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

earthdreamer (26th January 2020), mountain_jim (26th January 2020), Pam (26th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Thanks

Angry Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Tulsi Gabbard: Spat with DNC/Hillary Clinton locking her out of the process:

CNN is blocking Tulsi Gabbard!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

justntime2learn (11th February 2020), mountain_jim (3rd February 2020), Pam (3rd February 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

gini (7th March 2020), justntime2learn (8th March 2020), Pam (13th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

Tulsi Gabbard speaks out.

A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th March 2020), Delight (13th March 2020), justntime2learn (15th March 2020), Kryztian (13th March 2020), Mark (13th March 2020), mountain_jim (13th March 2020), Pam (13th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

My interest in her being elected president grows with every word she speaks - in a better country/world she would be the Dem candidate this year.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Delight (13th March 2020), earthdreamer (14th March 2020), justntime2learn (15th March 2020), Kryztian (13th March 2020), Pam (13th March 2020), PurpleLama (16th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Is there some unknown path to ascension where if all the of the old, high-risk Democratic candidates get struck down by a virus, then the loan remaining candidate automatically becomes the nominee? Not that I'm wishing ill on anyone, but it would be nice to see Tulsi as the actual nominee. #wishfulthinking
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Delight (13th March 2020), earthdreamer (14th March 2020), mountain_jim (16th March 2020), Pam (13th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    Is there some unknown path to ascension where if all the of the old, high-risk Democratic candidates get struck down by a virus, then the loan remaining candidate automatically becomes the nominee? Not that I'm wishing ill on anyone, but it would be nice to see Tulsi as the actual nominee. #wishfulthinking
    Fist, there are threads about Biden which indicate he is not what we need in the US https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sear...rchid=19838331

I had a conversation with a friend that was so bizarre. She does have a visceral hatred of Trump that can actually cause her rage enough to shout.

She insisted that EVERYONE who cares about the US must vote for the Democratic candidate to save us. I suggested that Biden has obvious mental issues. However, she glosses over it saying that she WILL vote for him if he is nominated.

I am no fan of Trump. I really like Tulsi Gabbard who is smart, clear, consistent and YOUNG. I don't wish harm to the persons but .... maybe they will be ALL be too sick to continue and Tulsi will be the only one. That would be a wonderful event IMO as IMO she is a TRUE human.

Last edited by Delight; 15th March 2020 at 19:21.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Chester (15th March 2020), justntime2learn (15th March 2020), mountain_jim (16th March 2020), Pam (16th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I would vote for Tulsi Gabbard
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Delight (15th March 2020), mountain_jim (16th March 2020), Nasu (1st March 2022), PurpleLama (16th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

The Silencing of Tulsi Gabbard is Bad For America- She tried to warn us about COVID-19
    M L D

The past week has been tumultuous in the United States. The Democratic primary election occupied nearly all the news feeds just a week ago. Today there’s little in the news about the election, except for voting postponement announcements. The new focus is on the pandemic. COVID-19 is officially real for Americans.
    The level of anxiety expressed on social media indicates the arrival of COVID-19 was under-anticipated, yet for months other nations have communicated the need for immediate worldwide action to address the spread of the virus. Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard has been a consistent voice highlighting the urgent need for the United States to prepare.
    The February 21, 2020 Democratic debate featured many attacks on billionaires, but little substantive discussion to demonstrate to voters who the candidates are and what they propose. Gabbard has been excluded from the debate stage since November. The candidate who managed to insert discussion of foreign policy, corruption and service to Americans into the June, July and November debates, communicated she would have ensured discussion of COVID-19 and issues of foreign policy if she had been included in the February debate.

[IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/732/0*eP4_Qstm4CQkU8uE.jpeg[/IMG]

Over 3 weeks ago Americans might have heard about COVID-19 & upcoming actions in Iraq had Gabbard been included in The February debate.
    March 15th is the next scheduled debate. It has been relocated and reformatted. Instead of taking place in Arizona, it will be held in Washington DC and in lieu of holding a debate between the remaining candidates, it will be between two of the three candidates. On Super Tuesday, Gabbard qualified to participate in the final two debates. A few days after, the DNC changed the qualification requirements to once again exclude Gabbard. Neither Sanders nor Biden have objected to the exclusion of the third candidate.

[IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/1200/0*EBHlLknFGeNLhyvh.jpeg[/IMG]
    DNC Changes Debate Qualification Rules after Super Tuesday, Eliminating Only Tulsi Gabbard

The exclusion of Gabbard from the March 15th debate will again be a loss for voters with specific regard to the current health crisis. Gabbard is familiar with effective protocol for identifying and containing the virus, she references successful practices of countries such as South Korea and Scotland and calls for the United States to implement similar life-saving practices. Gabbard is the co-chair of the House Nursing Caucus, making her keenly informed about issues for medical personnel. It would be good to hear a voice for the growing problems nurses face with this pandemic.

Tulsi Gabbard on Nationwide Nurse Shortage

The public is now receiving wider coverage of COVID-19, however Gabbard’s proposed measures to help Americans impacted by the virus aren’t reported. On March 12th, Gabbard introduced H. Res 897, legislation to provide help to offset economic hardship associated with COVID-19.
    Most certainly Sanders and Biden will be asked to address COVID-19 in the March 15th talk. Perhaps Gabbard’s work on this issue will be represented by the two candidates who are included in the talk.
    Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Introduces Resolution Calling for Emergency Universal Basic Payment as Direct Coronavirus Pandemic Relief
    March 12, 2020

A century after women fought for and won the right to vote, it’s difficult to accept that an exceedingly qualified woman like Gabbard is denied her rightful place at the podium. The DNC dismisses the last remaining female candidate, a combat veteran who has served the country well.

Few Democrats question this.

Given the climate in the primary, it’s not realistic to expect ideas that benefit Americans will be shared if informing voters means crediting Gabbard instead of the candidates included in the debate. This is the overarching problem in government that Gabbard speaks about in her town halls- the refusal to support good ideas and legislation because doing so might help the opponent win his next election, even when the legislation would help Americans. Gabbard wants this to change.
    With school, work, sports and social events rapidly being cancelled due to COVID-19, from the safety of sanitized homes, perhaps this is an opportunity to pause and reflect on the way the Democratic primary election has unfolded and what this means for the future of the country.
    The primary began with 29 candidates vying for the Democratic nomination. Eight months ago, 25 candidates had active campaigns. On Super Tuesday, there were five candidates. Now there are three (only two acknowledged by the DNC.)

The debates have done little to inform voters. The DNC seems more interested in creating a ratings spectacle than informing the country. What voters know of the candidates comes mainly from following the candidates on social media and for some, individual research of service and voting records of the candidates. Research of candidate records takes time, time that many don’t feel they have. Voters end up relying on their gut feeling or what the media presents. This has harmed Gabbard’s campaign.

Despite the fact Gabbard’s trip to Syria was authorized and this diplomacy occurred in effort to avert a repeat of the mistakes of the Iraq War, the suggestion she’s an apologist to the Assad regime is repeated in the media and by opponents. If members of Congress had shown similar courage to travel to Iraq to verify facts in 2002, they would have been named a Saddam apologist. Vilification in the media is the reward for demanding facts and securing peace.
    It’s not just in the media. The legislature will attack as well, sometimes in frivolous ways. In 2003, France refused to support the war in Iraq due to lack of verified proof of weapons of mass destruction. In retaliation for France’s demand for verification of WMD, the Republican Chairman of the House Committee on Administration, Bob Ney, changed the name French fries to Freedom fries on the menu item in three Congressional cafeterias. Walter B. Jones then directed the three House cafeterias to change all references to French fries and French toast on menus, and replace them with Freedom fries and Freedom toast. A wave of American restaurants followed the example.

While Americans ate Freedom food, Tulsi Gabbard went to war.
    Gabbard’s opposition to unconstitutional warmongering and corruption has earned her a barrage of negative media and disinformation throughout her campaign. Fact verification is important in times of war and elections.

The cost of war is real. Gabbard is the only candidate talking about it.
    The 2020 Democratic primary has vanished many candidates well ahead of the July nomination. It’s not just Gabbard. Seasoned representatives such as Michael Bennet and Jay Inslee were largely ignored by the DNC. Bennet remained in the race until February 11, 2020. There was little trace of his campaign in the public view.
    Of all who lost their preferred candidate along the way, those who voted for Buttigieg, Klobuchar or Warren merit the most compassion. These voters loved their candidates the longest, they supported their candidates financially and gave energy to posting about his or her campaign for months- sometime arguing with friends, family, or strangers on behalf of this candidate. When election day arrived in their state, these voters proudly, happily cast their vote for the person they believed in most. They posted about it. These voters then watched for election results with great hope, soon after learning their choice was no longer in the running.
    It isn’t a good feeling to have one’s carefully considered vote rendered meaningless. Voters wonder about the timing of the canceled campaigns. It seems orchestrated towards ensuring the DNC’s choice, not towards honoring the voice of voters.

The sudden end of the campaigns of Buttigieg, Klobuchar and Warren illustrates how the acceptance of corporate and Super Pac money compromises a candidate. All three candidates conducted robust campaigns then accepted to bow out when asked. It’s unlikely Buttigieg, Klobuchar and Warren feel Joe Biden is the best candidate to defeat Trump and lead the nation, but the DNC tells them this is their new position. Voters are asked to believe Biden is the best choice as well. Sadly, even Bernie Sanders is prepared to align with this idea.

Examples of why Biden is not the best option in the field of candidates are visible. Even if Biden’s record of service and voting wasn’t problematic, his recent outbursts towards voters, his misnaming the office he’s running for or the town he is standing in- these incidents are concerning. Biden isn’t the strongest candidate of the original 29. He’s not even the strongest of the final three, but according to the DNC, Joe’s the one to go toe to toe with Trump.

(continued here

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th March 2020), Chester (17th March 2020), Franny (19th March 2020), mountain_jim (17th March 2020), Nasu (1st March 2022), onawah (16th March 2020), Pam (16th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (16th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Is it possible Tulsi could still run as a 3rd party candidate? She couldn't win, but she could at least expose more of what shenanigans both major parties are engaging in, and that could be helpful, at least. in making people more aware.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Chester (17th March 2020), Delight (16th March 2020), Franny (19th March 2020), mountain_jim (17th March 2020), Pam (16th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Is it possible Tulsi could still run as a 3rd party candidate? She couldn't win, but she could at least expose more of what shenanigans both major parties are engaging in, and that could be helpful, at least. in making people more aware.
    She has stated repeatedly that she won't run as a 3rd party candidate. Maybe circumstances will change her mind?? Honestly, who could feel comfortable with Biden making decisions? That is just insane. Crap, he's lucky if he can remember his own name and what position he's running for.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Chester (17th March 2020), Delight (16th March 2020), justntime2learn (17th March 2020), mountain_jim (17th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (16th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 4 13 LastLast