Thread: Tulsi Gabbard

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,533 times in 5,711 posts

Default Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I feel exactly the same as you Bill. I would have been thrilled to cast a vote for her had she been the Dems nominee.

I wish she'd switch allegiances and come to the "dark side" She'll never get the Dem nomination. She's way too sane. But the Republicans would be thrilled to have her.
    Switching from corruption group A to corruption group B is not what I wish for her. It would be pointless. We need to stop giving the two party structure relevance by somehow imagining eventually one side will eventually act in the peoples best interest.

Well I'd say that some degree of corruption exists pretty much everywhere but it doesn't make everything equally abhorrent and therefore useless.

In terms of their values, there is an enormous difference between the Republican and Democratic parties at the moment. And we don't really even have to guess which values are better or more desirable. They're rationally deriveable because we have loads of examples - both currently and historically - showing us exactly what happens when we embrace one set of values or the other. The Dems have been hijacked by "wokeness", which is a highly corrosive ideology that destroys everything it touches. That wokeness is a combination of marxism, postmodernism and critical theory. Taken separately those things can destroy entire civilizations; put them together and they can destroy the world.

Life is often an exercise of choosing "the lesser of the evils". Even if the Republican party is merely that, a lesser evil, then it would still be worthwhile for her to switch allegiances in my view. And btw, while it's true that I'm likely considered a conservative here, I am in no way what you might call a proper conservative. I'm for choice when it comes to abortion, for example. I value the 2nd amendment but I'm not too crazy about guns. The list goes on. So I'm no Republican cheerleader..it's just that they appear to be the only ones making any kind of sense at the moment.
    Last edited by Mike; 9th November 2021 at 23:24.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), DeDukshyn (10th November 2021), DNA (9th December 2021), Nasu (1st March 2022), PurpleLama (26th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Government has always been rife with corruption ... from Bush's illegal wars to make billions for a select few, to Biden's bull****.

I've stopped choosing evils, you should give it a try. She's better off not aligning politically, as is everyone.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AutumnW (11th November 2021), Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), DNA (9th December 2021), Gracy (10th November 2021), Kryztian (10th November 2021), Mike (10th November 2021), Pam (9th December 2021), PurpleLama (26th November 2021), T Smith (11th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Government has always been rife with corruption ... from Bush's illegal wars to make billions for a select few, to Biden's bull****.

I've stopped choosing evils, you should give it a try. She's better off not aligning politically, as is everyone.

If you're not choosing "evils" sometimes that means you're just not choosing at all! Life, in one way or another, in one arena or another, will always put you in those sorts of positions. But that might be another thread altogether

Government, like all heirarchies, can be prone to corruption. But you can't just get rid of heirarchies. You can't have a value system without a heirarchy. You can't have competence either. No government = total chaos. Too much government = tyranny. Balance is the key. It's exhausting and it takes loads of work, but it's the only game in town.

The word "politics" is really just another word for "values". So I think she should align herself politically. At the moment Tulsi is on the wrong team in my estimation.

Conservative values are classical liberal values. They are Enlightenment values. While it's true that a political party is only as good as it's leaders, at least conservative values give you a chance!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (11th November 2021), Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), DeDukshyn (10th November 2021), DNA (9th December 2021), Hym (26th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If you're not choosing "evils" sometimes that means you're just not choosing at all! Life, in one way or another, in one arena or another, will always put you in those sorts of positions. But that might be another thread altogether

Government, like all heirarchies, can be prone to corruption. But you can't just get rid of heirarchies. You can't have a value system without a heirarchy. You can't have competence either. No government = total chaos. Too much government = tyranny. Balance is the key. It's exhausting and it takes loads of work, but it's the only game in town.

The word "politics" is really just another word for "values". So I think she should align herself politically. At the moment Tulsi is on the wrong team in my estimation.

Conservative values are classical liberal values. They are Enlightenment values. While it's true that a political party is only as good as it's leaders, at least conservative values give you a chance!
    The problem is believing we can only have "democracy" as we know it (which is a perversion of democracy), or "Communism" as we know it, or "capitalism" as we know it, etc. So we are led and programmed to believe that the options presented are actually what our options are. You sound defeated. My interjection is that it is the system itself that is broken ... not one party or another necessarily, but because of the systems brokenness the "fixing" can't happen while the system functions.

We're off topic here though ... but its an interesting topic to explore. Someone on here should do podcasts, and then have members as guests for discussions and debates and interviews ... you might make a good host Mike ...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AutumnW (11th November 2021), Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (10th March 2022), DNA (9th December 2021), Hym (26th November 2021), Mike (10th November 2021), PurpleLama (26th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

The problem is believing we can only have "democracy" as we know it (which is a perversion of democracy), or "Communism" as we know it, or "capitalism" as we know it, etc. So we are led and programmed to believe that the options presented are actually what our options are. You sound defeated. My interjection is that it is the system itself that is broken ... not one party or another necessarily, but because of the systems brokenness the "fixing" can't happen while the system functions.

We're off topic here though ... but its an interesting topic to explore. Someone on here should do podcasts, and then have members as guests for discussions and debates and interviews ... you might make a good host Mike ...

I don't feel defeated lol! I think the systems work pretty good. You're the one who thinks they're broken

If you tore it all down today and began rebuilding it, over time it would begin to resemble what we have currently. It would quickly become apparent that some people are better at certain things than others, and among those people some would be better and smarter than the rest, and some would work harder etc, and natural heirarchies would begin to form. And once they began to grow, they'd require structure to prevent chaos. And then goverment would form. And those that were better and smarter and harder working than the others would demand (rightfully) to be compensated more, and something resembling capitalism would emerge. And so on..

The systems only seem broken because we've grown so used to them and what they produce that we take all the wonderful things they've given us for granted. It's quite hip to bash "the system". Those that do are generally very willing to attribute all our problems to the "system" but act as though all the miracles it's produced just happened by accident!

Life is pretty good actually. It's never been better, historically speaking. Our systems - or organizing structures, or whatever wishes to call them - here in the west are quite sound. People are corrupt, not the systems we have here in the west. Systems will always be imperfect, and the power hungry sociopaths among us will always exploit that imperfection. It doesn't matter which systems you have in place, they'll find a way.

The podcast thing has been presented to me by quite a few people, but I'm lucky that i can even turn on my computer. Setting all that up is just beyond me. But it does sound like fun! I'd have you on first Mike, and neither of us would be able to stop till we got the last word ("..and another thing!..")
    Last edited by Mike; 10th November 2021 at 06:31.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (11th November 2021), Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), DeDukshyn (10th November 2021), DNA (9th December 2021), Hym (26th November 2021), PurpleLama (26th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #126
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't feel defeated lol! I think the systems work pretty good. You're the one who thinks they're broken
    Haha, I am definitely not the only one, and the chorus is growing much louder in this regard.

If you tore it all down today and began rebuilding it, over time it would begin to resemble what we have currently. It would quickly become apparent that some people are better at certain things than others, and among those people some would be better and smarter than the rest, and some would work harder etc, and natural heirarchies would begin to form. And once they began to grow, they'd require structure to prevent chaos.
    It wouldn't have to resemble what we have currently - use your imagination. I worked as a process / systems engineer of sorts for many years, current political structure of democracy is broken. Of course some people are better at some things than others, that has nothing to do with a structure that rewards corruption and inequalities. Nothing at all. Perhaps you are confusing structure with content.

The systems only seem broken because we've grown so used to them and what they produce that we take all the wonderful things they've given us for granted. It's quite hip to bash "the system". Those that do are generally very willing to attribute all our problems to the "system" but act as though all the miracles it's produced just happened by accident!
    It has become "hip" to bash the system for a few reasons: 1) People intuitively feel the system is broken, 2) some people have very elaborately described in detail how and why the system is broken, but it can't be relayed simply, so people revert to just saying it instead of describing it as they heard it, 3) some people are followers.

Life is pretty good actually. It's never been better, historically speaking. Our systems - or organizing structures, or whatever wishes to call them - here in the west are quite sound. People are corrupt, not the systems we have here in the west. Systems will always be imperfect, and the power hungry sociopaths among us will always exploit that imperfection. It doesn't matter which systems you have in place, they'll find a way.
    You may not have noticed, but all our currents systems, political and economic, are near collapse. Hence the big boys club wants to control the "reset" so they can rebuild it the way they want, and that appears to be a one world communist style government. If the current systems had any robustness, we wouldn't be at this point. "Find a way" or "forced into a way" are not the same. There are systems that wish to come about naturally, inspired by nature and natural law, but they don't resemble anything we have been using for the most part.

The podcast thing has been presented to me by quite a few people, but I'm lucky that i can even turn on my computer. Setting all that up is just beyond me. But it does sound like fun! I'd have you on first Mike, and neither of us would be able to stop till we got the last word ("..and another thing!..")
    It would be a many hour discussion I am sure but I trust no stone would be left unturned

Well someone has to start a podcast. That would be awesome to have an "Avalon podcast" I think. Maybe I could do it ... I'll give it some thought, but if we have any volunteers ...

If you have a few hours to burn this is interesting and touches on the topic. You no doubt have heard of Daniel Schmachtenberger by now, he has the ability to eloquently highlight the problems that are hidden in our current structures ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO1WVguNQAM
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 11th November 2021 at 00:16.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AutumnW (11th November 2021), Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), DNA (9th December 2021), Hym (26th November 2021), Mike (11th November 2021), Orph (10th November 2021), Pam (10th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Mike, no, you use your imagination and explain to me what this new civilization will look like The onus is on you! You're the one who wants to tear it all down and start anew, not me.

Maybe it's some weird synch thing going on, but I've spoken to several people recently who are echo'ing what you're saying here. And what they all have in common, unfailingly, is an inability to describe what this new society will look like once we raze all our current systems. They just seem to think that if we get on the other side of this thing and equalize outcomes among everyone it will all work out thru communist magic or something.

Humans have toiled for hundreds of years to arrive at the systems we all enjoy today. I think a little gratitude is in order. I'm not saying we shouldn't strive to improve things - and I think that's a good conversation to have - but I don't think we should discard it all either.

There's a time and a place for intuition, but if you're tearing down one set of systems and replacing them with something entirely different, you better have a very clear idea of what you're trying to achieve and how you're going to achieve it. Listening to people like Daniel Schmachtenburger can be useful, but it's not useful to merely parrot his basic talking points without understanding how he arrived at them. It's sort of like saying, I know I'm right! Just go listen to this 2 hour Schmachenburger video, you'll see! It's hard to have a productive conversation that way. Besides, I want to know why you think the way you do, not why Schmachtenberger thinks the way he thinks.

And what exactly do you mean by "nature", and "natural law"?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (11th November 2021), Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), DeDukshyn (11th November 2021), DNA (9th December 2021), Hym (26th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #128
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

I like Tulsi. I cringe at the idea that either major party in the U.S, currently, has the high ground and would argue further that no people have become more divided than Americans in the last half decade. And that puts the U.S. at high risk of civil war of some kind.

And it may appear to be a necessary cleansing ceremony based on 'values,' but it's really just a dumpster fire and those values are trash.They're not real. They have no substance. They're the saran wrapper on rotting meat, the half eaten hostess ho ho, the piles of newspaper used to line bird cages.

Civil insurrections end with dictatorships. The intellectual dark web can yammer on all day long, splitting hairs and infinitives, but in the end it's meaningless babble while we wait for the inevitable.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), DeDukshyn (11th November 2021), DNA (9th December 2021), Frankie Pancakes (9th December 2021), Gracy (11th November 2021), Hym (26th November 2021), Mike (11th November 2021), PurpleLama (26th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mike, no, you use your imagination and explain to me what this new civilization will look like The onus is on you! You're the one who wants to tear it all down and start anew, not me.

Maybe it's some weird synch thing going on, but I've spoken to several people recently who are echo'ing what you're saying here. And what they all have in common, unfailingly, is an inability to describe what this new society will look like once we raze all our current systems. They just seem to think that if we get on the other side of this thing and equalize outcomes among everyone it will all work out thru communist magic or something.

Humans have toiled for hundreds of years to arrive at the systems we all enjoy today. I think a little gratitude is in order. I'm not saying we shouldn't strive to improve things - and I think that's a good conversation to have - but I don't think we should discard it all either.

There's a time and a place for intuition, but if you're tearing down one set of systems and replacing them with something entirely different, you better have a very clear idea of what you're trying to achieve and how you're going to achieve it. Listening to people like Daniel Schmachtenburger can be useful, but it's not useful to merely parrot his basic talking points without understanding how he arrived at them. It's sort of like saying, I know I'm right! Just go listen to this 2 hour Schmachenburger video, you'll see! It's hard to have a productive conversation that way. Besides, I want to know why you think the way you do, not why Schmachtenberger thinks the way he thinks.

And what exactly do you mean by "nature", and "natural law"?
    Its obvious you have watched very little of Daniel Schmachtenberger, or your response would likely be very different. Consider that a problem, especially one that doesn't have great visibility, well explained, is half solved. Not wanting or willing to see the problem is called willful ignorance.

Like I said, its not something simple that can be easily relayed, particularly on a a thread where this discussion is off topic. I got into this with Mashika once, and I highlighted, breifly, some of what this might look like, but I don't have all the details worked out, but it certainly is imaginable at a higher level.

If you have a nuclear reactor, that is about to meltdown ... do you hesitate to attempt to stop that reaction until you have built a new reactor that is not susceptible to the same problem? Do you ignore the problems until you have a new design that is more robust? Or do you even understand the initial cause of the problem in enough detail before you begin tearing down the old one? Often not.

I'm not trying to build a new world. My statement, and the initial argument is that the current governmental and economic systems are broken. That is what you argued against.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AutumnW (11th November 2021), Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), DNA (9th December 2021), Hym (26th November 2021), Mike (11th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    I like Tulsi. I cringe at the idea that either major party in the U.S, currently, has the high ground and would argue further that no people have become more divided than Americans in the last half decade. And that puts the U.S. at high risk of civil war of some kind.

And it may appear to be a necessary cleansing ceremony based on 'values,' but it's really just a dumpster fire and those values are trash.They're not real. They have no substance. They're the saran wrapper on rotting meat, the half eaten hostess ho ho, the piles of newspaper used to line bird cages.

Civil insurrections end with dictatorships. The intellectual dark web can yammer on all day long, splitting hairs and infinitives, but in the end it's meaningless babble while we wait for the inevitable.

Jess you don't post here in ages but you return to disagree with me?? I don't know if I should be honored or annoyed with you

Not sure if you're following the goings on here lately (and I wouldn't expect you to! I can't honestly say I have any idea what's going on in Canada) but the people of Virginia and New Jersey and all around the country made a huge statement in our recent elections. They rejected Critical Race Theory. They rejected mask mandates. They turned out in droves to vote for their values. If not their values, then what?? Do you think they waited in lines for hours just for fun?

Classical liberalism/enlightenment values vs radical wokeness? Come on. Easy one there.

Mike's right about one thing actually: we have drifted way off topic here. Happy to continue in another thread, but I'll stop butchering this one. Sorry Delight.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), DNA (9th December 2021), Hym (26th November 2021), Nasu (1st March 2022)

21. Link to Post #131
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh Mike, Dude, No. I am talking about values in general and mentioned the IDW, just because I have been watching and reading a lot of that stuff lately. Most people's values are empty or incomplete when you examine them closely. All hat, no cattle, a string of slogans, religious endearments, tribal affinity etc...the flag, Mom, apple pie.

And then you have the extreme Woke idiots who will, no doubt, suffer the backlash of their lives and hopefully soon. I still can't quite believe some of the things I read about them, it all seems so berserk. Talk about a void of values. It's all show, its' exclusive in nature and highly authoritarian. And corporations cater to it and governments do, to a degree....but that, imo, is going to change.

As far as Virginia goes, McCauliffe deserved to be beaten, imho. He is a former head of the Democratic National Committee, the very same guy who grabbed the wheel of the ship and decided to cater to large corporations for donations, rather than relying on unions and small donors. This utterly changed the Dem party, turning it into the other party of the rich. He was defeated by his own policies.

Anyway, I don't hold out much hope for this ending in anything other than civil war. I don't think there is any other way out of it. And part of it is just that people are so angry with each other, they truly want to beat the **** out of each other.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 11th November 2021 at 04:00.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (11th November 2021), DNA (9th December 2021), Frankie Pancakes (9th December 2021), Hym (26th November 2021), Mike (11th November 2021), Nasu (1st March 2022), PurpleLama (26th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #132
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Not sure if you're following the goings on here lately (and I wouldn't expect you to! I can't honestly say I have any idea what's going on in Canada) but the people of Virginia and New Jersey and all around the country made a huge statement in our recent elections. They rejected Critical Race Theory. They rejected mask mandates. They turned out in droves to vote for their values. If not their values, then what?? Do you think they waited in lines for hours just for fun? --Mike

Mike, I was commenting not so much on the sincerity of those values, but of the emptiness or half baked nature of them, in many cases. Most people have values that don't go particularly deep and aren't particularly well examined. They claim to be awake when they have just awoken from one dream and into another one. I appreciate the suffering that has driven people to vote the way they have. I can also see, from an outsider's perspective just how rampant propaganda is in the U.S. and how susceptible people are to it. It's human nature, in part, but its also a feature of a society that is constantly in a state of fear. And that fear is monetized.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), DNA (9th December 2021), Hym (26th November 2021), Mike (11th November 2021), PurpleLama (26th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Not sure if you're following the goings on here lately (and I wouldn't expect you to! I can't honestly say I have any idea what's going on in Canada) but the people of Virginia and New Jersey and all around the country made a huge statement in our recent elections. They rejected Critical Race Theory. They rejected mask mandates. They turned out in droves to vote for their values. If not their values, then what?? Do you think they waited in lines for hours just for fun? --Mike

Mike, I was commenting not so much on the sincerity of those values, but of the emptiness or half baked nature of them, in many cases. Most people have values that don't go particularly deep and aren't particularly well examined. They claim to be awake when they have just awoken from one dream and into another one. I appreciate the suffering that has driven people to vote the way they have. I can also see, from an outsider's perspective just how rampant propaganda is in the U.S. and how susceptible people are to it. It's human nature, in part, but its also a feature of a society that is constantly in a state of fear. And that fear is monetized.

You win! I give up! I see what you're sayin now..

It's nice to see you posting here again

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2021), DNA (9th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th November 2021), Hym (26th November 2021), PurpleLama (26th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #134
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,201 times in 21,082 posts

• Build Back Better bill is going to make it worse:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2021), DeDukshyn (25th November 2021), DNA (9th December 2021), Hym (25th November 2021), mountain_jim (25th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

There's a time and a place for intuition, but if you're tearing down one set of systems and replacing them with something entirely different, you better have a very clear idea of what you're trying to achieve and how you're going to achieve it.
    I agree with you. Lots of what has been created was not wrong. However, I observe that "potentially good systems" have MOSTLY imploded due to poisoning. MURDERERS are HELL bent on wrecking EVERYTHING.

I now recognize that (IMO) that every bit of progress is deliberately sabotaged. The sheer magnitude makes it hard to accept.

When I was a teenager, I was actively a pacifist and I still think WAR is the cause of the problems. People believe we must have war and IMO that is the delusion allowing our downfall.

When I was first involved, I understood that the medical system was set up to keep people ill. As a young student in college, I already knew that cutting down the forests destroys the lungs of the world. I loved feminism to mean that every one should be able to seek a destiny beyond gender "roles". I loved to talk philosophy.

By applying new information and sense, I felt we were actually about to break into the "clear" where we would have an amazing world. It just never seemed possible that the plan was there to "murder" civilization.

These days philosophy feels pointless. It has all IMO already been said.

It is very very sad for me that I believe I see the world being DELIBERATELY destroyed but others cannot see it. Lots of people seem to be DOING something to try to intervene. I feel David Martin is my role model today. I don't see Tulsi doing anything much. I feel sad about our prospects but hey, the good news is I am 66 and have no kids.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2021), DNA (9th December 2021), Gracy (26th November 2021), Hym (26th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #136
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

So this is getting interesting.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I now recognize that (IMO) that every bit of progress is deliberately sabotaged. The sheer magnitude makes it hard to accept.
    I agree Delight, in spades as a matter of fact. I've said it before and I'll say it again, all I keep "seeing" is one long protracted campaign to keep us ever the more hopelessly divided, no matter how much good will may be happening on the ground at any given point in time.

There's always "the other" that's "the problem", that from whatever perspective needs to be shut down at the cost of everything else. For the good of all of course.

These days philosophy feels pointless. It has all IMO already been said.
    Yep. It seems ancient philosophical wisdom is almost irrelevant these days, we're being herded into cooped up in little silos of my politician vs. your politician, and my talking head vs. your talking head. It's getting increasingly hard to just hash things out with those of differing opinions.

Philosophy doesn't seem to even matter any more, only things like the never ending culture wars matter, which will never, ever, be allowed to be settled in a peaceful matter between opposing participants of good will.

It is very very sad for me that I believe I see the world being DELIBERATELY destroyed but others cannot see it. Lots of people seem to be DOING something to try to intervene. I feel David Martin is my role model today. I don't see Tulsi doing anything much.
    I'm really starting to lose faith in Tulsi. She really impressed me when first bursting upon the political scene, I had already lost all hope and she rekindled it a bit. Maybe there is some hope after all?

But since then I've watched her slowly but surely starting to morph back into your average old politician. At first she championed "Medicare For All" for instance, but that soon changed according to the political winds of " Medicare For All Who Want It".

Every American having access to free health care at the point of service is a big thumbs down on both sides of the aisle here, she learned that lesson quickly and moved on, artfully obscuring her path of reaching that political realization.

Tulsi, it's all or nothing sweety and you know that, you can't have it both ways, but you tried...

And now she's still anti war, but more sort of anti war, in an oblique sort of way, she's hedging her bets again IMO. We still have to beware of those radical Muslims (but not the Deep State), so we don't need to keep having boots on the ground wars against them, just really keep up with black ops and the drone wars.

Oh boy, isn't that nice and surgical. Not so much as we all should know good and well by now. But it sounds good for your average viewer.

I haven't even heard her mention in some time about the all pervasive U.S. sanctions and CIA led coup attempts against any country daring to not bend the knee to Empire, but it's possible I've missed it. If so someone please correct me, on any of this.

But she seems to be hedging her bets again.

So anyway, yeah, I've seen the occasional anti establishment firebrands come (I'll not mention any names), I've seen them go over time , and I'm washing my hands of it.

It's real easy to talk high and mighty while trying to make a name for one's self, which she and others have done to a point, but it's a whole different matter in backing it up where the rubber meets the road so to speak.

Sorry Tulsi, you're losing me...
    Last edited by Gracy; 26th November 2021 at 02:42.

32. Link to Post #137
    Language
    Thanks

• Tulsi Gabbard Blasts Political Leaders For Considering Nuclear Attack On Russia:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2021), DNA (9th December 2021), Pam (9th December 2021)

34. Link to Post #138
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

I am probably more suspicious of tulsi than gracy is, at this point. She says all the right things, and none of the wrong things. F her.

What was that Voltair quote?
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 9th December 2021 at 04:32.

35. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,899 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    I am probably more suspicious of tulsi than gracy is, at this point. She says all the right things, and none of the wrong things. F her.

What was that Voltair quote?
    I haven't kept up with her lately.
    I'm miffed about a few things as well. I'm miffed she retired.
    That pissed me off.
    I was pissed she didn't do more to point out the fake media.
    I felt instead of just not participating in the Donald Trump impeachment she could have voiced her dissent and voted against impeaching him.
    For all the anti-war rhetoric I hear from her I was disappointed she couldn't defend Trump while pointing out how he has refrained from further incursions.

She was awesome in single handedly destroying Kamila Harris presidential aspirations.
    Last edited by DNA; 21st January 2022 at 17:43.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2021), DeDukshyn (9th December 2021), Pam (9th December 2021), PurpleLama (9th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #140
    Language
    Thanks

Nobody** really knows what Tulsi experienced being in the spotlight ... maybe receiving all kinds of threads to her and/or her family ... most of us can have an easy talk/judgment being a "keyboard warrior"

**except a few who live close to/with her.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th December 2021 at 13:49.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (21st January 2022), PurpleLama (9th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 7 13 LastLast