+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast

Thread: Tulsi Gabbard

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,161 times in 897 posts

Default Re: Tulsi Gabbard

--Tulsi Gabbard reacts to Romney accusing her of 'treasonous lies'--15/3/22--4.13 min

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st March 2022), Bill Ryan (15th March 2022), ClearWater (15th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th March 2022), Flowerpunkchip (3rd April 2022), Franny (1st June 2022), Gwin Ru (15th March 2022), Ivanhoe (16th March 2022), mountain_jim (15th March 2022), pounamuknight (30th June 2022), Reinhard (15th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #162
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,636 times in 20,812 posts

• Huge Argument Breaks Out With Tucker Carlson On Fox News! Must See Video!

Former Hawaii congresswoman says her perspective on biolabs in Ukraine is backed up by facts on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th April 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (21st March 2022), Bill Ryan (20th March 2022), Franny (1st June 2022), gini (20th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th March 2022), Mike Gorman (20th March 2022), mountain_jim (20th March 2022), pounamuknight (30th June 2022), Reinhard (20th March 2022), Tyy1907 (20th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,630 times in 8,592 posts

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/sta...y921-3a0mX3LFw

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/sta...y921-3a0mX3LFw

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (3rd April 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (21st March 2022), Bill Ryan (21st March 2022), DeDukshyn (2nd April 2022), fifi (16th July 2022), Franny (1st June 2022), gini (3rd April 2022), Gwin Ru (21st March 2022), pounamuknight (30th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #164
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

I thought to share the following as it got such a disruptive response from the AI that seems to mess with our posts on various other forums

Q: Was there anything President Joe Biden could have done differently to avoid a war breaking out in Ukraine?

A: Any active pro peace foreign policy could have avoided this .

This only happened because powerful people wanted it .

One proof of what I say is the endless warnings given by tulsi gabbard for years . She is not a psychic , an oracle or diviner . She is just someone who has some understanding of foreign policy and strategic realities .

Tulsi does not have the luxury of huge armies of well paid analysts . She is not a genius, she does not know everything .

By opposing western warmongering she has totally blown out of the water any idea that this war was unexpected , because she expected it . It has deliberately engineered . We need to start listening to the anti war advocates - it’s probably too late now anyway
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2022), fifi (16th July 2022), Franny (1st June 2022), gini (16th July 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd April 2022), pounamuknight (30th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #165
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

... oh, well...

Tulsi Gabbard And Military Under UCMJ

4.6K views
    Streamed 5 hours ago

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (3rd April 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd April 2022), Franny (1st June 2022), gini (3rd April 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2022), pounamuknight (30th June 2022), Vangelo (3rd April 2022)

11. Link to Post #166
    Language
    Fluent in bollox
    Thanks

Politics is essentially pro wrestling , it has a stage, a crowd and combatants working for the same empresario
    Last edited by Catechism; 3rd April 2022 at 21:49.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catechism For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd June 2022), Franny (1st June 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st June 2022), Journeyman (1st June 2022), pounamuknight (30th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #167
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... oh, well...

Tulsi Gabbard And Military Under UCMJ

4.6K views
    Streamed 5 hours ago
    Not sure this guy has actually been paying attention to Tulsi ... she has called out the US hypocrisy on Ukraine, the US funded biolabs, Biden administration, etc ... and even was smeared as a traitor and a Putin sympathizer that needed to be jailed by her own previous party that she used to be part of, for doing so. She is no longer a politician.

She may have been a WEF trainee ... but is she working for them still considering she is no longer even a politician? Is Bill Ryan still a Scientologist? Can people have had a past affiliation that is no longer valid ... ? Is Putin still a WEF stooge? Is Pierre Poilievre? Pierre was attacked and called a "conspiracy theorist" in parliament and by the media for suggesting that the WEF shouldn't be meddling in our country's affairs the way they are ... but he'd know what their intentions are ...

The thing I don't get is why everyone thinks they need to have a conclusion about who's right and who's wrong, what is right and what is wrong. The universe doesn't work like that ... is a symphony "right" or "wrong"? Are the musicians that don't play perfect the ones who are wrong? Is any player perfect and if not are the all wrong? Who decides where that cutoff is? Are the instruments wrong? Musicians can hit wrong notes, instruments can wear out and need repair, some players might not play well with the team, but to classify a symphony, or an orchestra, a player or an instrument into strict binary categories of "this is right ... this is wrong" isn't a particularly useful tool, nor is it ever accurate.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th April 2022), Baby Steps (3rd April 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd April 2022), cascadian (4th April 2022), ClearWater (4th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd June 2022), fifi (16th July 2022), Flowerpunkchip (3rd April 2022), Franny (1st June 2022), gini (16th July 2022), mountain_jim (1st June 2022), Orph (3rd April 2022), pounamuknight (30th June 2022), Tyy1907 (4th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Roy Potter is impressed that Tulsi Gabbard has made a negative statement on the WEF 🤙🏽 It quickly descends into Christian doctrine but... quite interesting she did that.

I must say, I'm very impressed and pleased as well. I also noticed last summer she stopped urging people, especially kids and elderly, to get the jab. She must have been informed.

A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st June 2022), Bill Ryan (1st June 2022), DeDukshyn (2nd June 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd June 2022), fifi (16th July 2022), gini (16th July 2022), Gwin Ru (1st June 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st June 2022), mountain_jim (1st June 2022), onawah (1st June 2022), pounamuknight (30th June 2022), Vangelo (1st June 2022)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Former Presidential Candidate: 'we Must All Condemn The WEF's Great (Dystopian) Reset':
    Former US Congressman Tulsi Gabbard has spoken out against the World Economic Forum's Great Reset. She calls on everyone to condemn the organization's totalitarian plans.

On Tuesday, Gabbard took to Twitter at Klaus Schwab's WEF, which envisions a world where people own nothing and are happy, while the technocratic elite takes control of everything.

While we struggle to pay for food and fuel, the elite gathered in Davos at the WEF to discuss how we should live our lives, the ex-presidential candidate wrote.

• to condemn
    “We must all condemn their totalitarian dream of a so-called 'Great Reset' where people own nothing and are tracked/monitored everywhere,” she emphasized. In just a few hours, her tweet has been liked almost 50,000 times.

Gabbard is one of the few American politicians to have spoken out openly against the Great Reset, which the Davos elite have been talking about almost continuously since the start of the corona pandemic in 2020.
    • To avoid
    Most Democratic policymakers either embrace the Great Reset or are not speaking out about it. Most Republicans also avoid the subject, except for a few. Think Rand Paul or Thomas Massie.

The World Economic Forum took place last week in Davos, Switzerland. Prime Minister Rutte, Queen Maxima and Minister Kaag, among others, were present.
    • source (Dutch 🇳🇱 + Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳
    forwarding this post (highlights mine) to this thread as well

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (1st June 2022), Bill Ryan (1st June 2022), DeDukshyn (2nd June 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd June 2022), fifi (3rd June 2022), Franny (11th August 2022), gini (2nd June 2022), Ivanhoe (1st June 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st June 2022), meeradas (13th August 2022), onawah (1st June 2022), pounamuknight (2nd June 2022)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

not sure of when this talk and video was actually from.. (3 minutes)

RED-PILL: Tulsi Gabbard drops a MASSIVE TRUTH BOMB on the mainstream media

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v17tnso

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2022), fifi (16th July 2022), gini (16th July 2022), Kryztian (29th June 2022), meeradas (13th August 2022), pounamuknight (30th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

World is nearing ‘brink’ of nuclear war – Tulsi Gabbard
    Biden is escalating the Russia-Ukraine conflict, risking a catastrophic fight with Moscow, an ex-congresswoman has warned

https://www.rt.com/news/559016-gabba...a-nuclear-war/

President Joe Biden’s administration is driving the world toward a devastating nuclear conflict by using the Ukraine crisis to fight a “proxy war” with Russia, former congresswoman and 2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard has warned.

“The American people need to understand the seriousness of the situation that the Biden administration and leaders in Washington have put us in,” Gabbard said on Wednesday night in a Fox News interview. The Hawaii Democrat, who was among the candidates whom Biden defeated to win his party’s 2020 presidential nomination, called for stepping back to focus on “the big picture and the great threat that we face, which is the reality that this war is continuing to escalate.”

Biden has led the charge for international sanctions to punish Moscow over its military offensive in Ukraine. The US has approved $70 billion in aid, including advanced weaponry, to help Ukraine fight Russian forces. During a visit to Israel on Thursday, Biden said Washington will continue to provide such aid indefinitely to ensure that Moscow suffers “a strategic failure” in Ukraine.

“President Biden himself says he has no idea when or how it’s going to end, but we know where this escalation leads,” Gabbard said. “It leads us closer and closer to the brink of a nuclear war with Russia.”

Biden’s anti-Russia campaign has contributed to the highest US inflation rate in more than 40 years, including record gasoline and diesel prices. Nevertheless, Democratic and Republican war hawks alike have backed the strategy. After voting to approve a $40 billion Ukraine aid package in May, US Representative Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) said, “Investing in the destruction of our adversary’s military, without losing a single American troop, strikes me as a good idea.”

Gabbard argued that US leaders are being cavalier about the crisis, ignoring the risk of triggering a catastrophic war with Russia. She gave the example of a recent public service announcement, or PSA, in New York City, which advised residents to stay indoors in the event of a nuclear attack.

“I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that PSA because it’s insane,” Gabbard said. “They’re treating us as though we’re like back in the ’50s and ’60s when teachers are telling kids to go under your desk and you’ll be protected from a nuclear attack. It’s crazy.”

Quote The reality is, President Biden, members of Congress, leaders in our country, the wealthy, they will have a safe place to be in the event of a nuclear war that they are behind causing while the rest of us in America and Russia, people around the world, will be decimated from this event.
    Gabbard claimed that US leaders were treating the risk of provoking a direct war with Russia “as if it’s nothing.” Meanwhile, she added, “they’ve been making plans on how they can continue to wage this war from an underground bunker. This is the seriousness of the threat that we face and how crazy and disturbing it is that President Biden and people in his administration can be so nonchalant about how they are the ones who are continuing to drive this forward.”

Critics of Gabbard, including legacy media outlets and 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, have accused her of being a Russian agent because of her criticisms of US policies. Gabbard, an Iraq War veteran who still serves as a lieutenant colonel in the US Army Reserves, has argued that she faces attacks for speaking the truth.

Biden’s current Middle East trip, which includes a stop in Saudi Arabia, “exposes what a complete farce his whole autocracy-versus-democracy foreign policy is,” Gabbard said. While claiming that the US must support Ukraine to “save democracy,” she added, the president will meet with autocratic dictators to seek their help in the anti-Russia campaign.

“It is a sham, it is a lie that the American people need to see straight through and hold leaders accountable for that lie and for the cost that they are bringing onto the American people and, frankly, to the world the further they escalate this war,” Gabbard said.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th July 2022), fifi (16th July 2022), Franny (11th August 2022), gini (16th July 2022), justntime2learn (15th July 2022), mountain_jim (15th July 2022), Vicus (15th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/sta...gTwGCQBx1pFtCA

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (24th July 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2022), ClearWater (23rd July 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th August 2022), Franny (11th August 2022), Ivanhoe (23rd July 2022), Kryztian (23rd July 2022), T Smith (23rd July 2022)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/sta...dhzrAQjfSVhUWg

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...r-middle-class

Democrats Are "Coming After Middle-Class Hard-Working Americans" - Tulsi Gabbard Warns "Our Democracy Is In Grave Danger"

BY TYLER DURDEN
    THURSDAY, AUG 11, 2022 - 03:25 PM
    Tulsi Gabbard unleashes a torrent of facts in what most on the left in Washington would call 'conspiracy theory' and 'hate speech' pointing out the fact that everything from the IRS to the Department of Homeland Security is "blatantly being weaponized to target political opponents of those in power and anyone who dares to dissent or question or challenge their actions and policies."

< more at link >

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th August 2022), ClearWater (11th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th August 2022), Franny (11th August 2022), Ivanhoe (11th August 2022), Kryztian (12th August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th August 2022), meeradas (13th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #174
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,636 times in 20,812 posts

• Scared Yet? Tulsi Gabbard Uses Basic Math to Show the IRS' Scary New Power:

Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” shares a clip of Tulsi Gabbard talking to Fox News about why regular Americans should be worried about the Democrat’s plan for the IRS to hire 87,000 new agents. Will the Internal Revenue Service be targeting you next?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), ClearWater (13th August 2022), DeDukshyn (13th August 2022), fifi (17th August 2022), Franny (13th August 2022), gini (17th August 2022), meeradas (13th August 2022), mountain_jim (14th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,518 times in 32,788 posts

This came up on my YouTube recommendations. It was new to me, and as best I can see it's not been posted on the forum.

It's from Nov 2019, but it still applies now. If I was a US citizen, I'd totally want Tulsi as my President.

Watch the 8 minutes that has America searching Tulsi Gabbard

30. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anna70 (14th August 2022), ClearWater (13th August 2022), DeDukshyn (13th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th August 2022), fifi (17th August 2022), Franny (13th August 2022), gini (17th August 2022), Gwin Ru (13th August 2022), Ivanhoe (18th August 2022), Jambo (14th August 2022), Kryztian (17th August 2022), kudzy (15th August 2022), meeradas (13th August 2022), Mike (13th August 2022), mountain_jim (14th August 2022), pounamuknight (14th August 2022), Vangelo (15th August 2022), Violet3 (14th August 2022), Yoda (13th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Gabbard was running for the Dem nomination so she had to attack Trump's "divisivenes." but in fact Trump was not very divisive, he just failed to choose his words carefuly and so was called a racist by the Dem media. Any deviation from the party line results in being called racist, as were the Canandian truckers.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), DeDukshyn (19th August 2022), Ivanhoe (18th August 2022), mountain_jim (14th August 2022), Vangelo (15th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

I try not to get excited about politicians that tell me exactly what I want to hear, and Tulsi seems to be saying all the right things. But then again, I am trying to avoid the trap of being totally cynical, so I have to be open to the idea that she could be as good a politician as her words make her seem..

Here is another brand new politician, Liam Madden, who seems to have some of Tulsi's qualities.

An ex-Marine, a liberal who won the Republican nomination in Vermont, a state where people are less likely to vote party line. He also chooses his words very carefully, for example at 4:10 in the video when he is asked the 9/11 truth question.

If Tulsi is checking out her thread here on Project Avalon (when her minders aren't looking), she might want to consider Liam as a VP for a bipartisan ticket in 2024!

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), ClearWater (17th August 2022), DeDukshyn (19th August 2022), fifi (17th August 2022), Franny (18th August 2022), Ivanhoe (18th August 2022), meeradas (18th August 2022), mountain_jim (17th August 2022), onawah (17th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...reat-democracy

Tulsi Gabbard: Washington Elite Pose "Greatest Threat" To Democracy

BY TYLER DURDEN
    THURSDAY, AUG 18, 2022 - 11:20 AM

Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) says that the greatest threat to democracy isn't Trump voters, or parents protesting at school board meetings - "but the permanent Washington elite which has weaponized the govt and teamed up with corporate media to intimidate and silence those who dare to disagree with them."

"When you look at permanent Washington, you look at all the different hands that are involved," Gabbard said during a Wednesday appearance on Fox News. "And as we're seeing this whole situation play out over the last couple of weeks, we see very prominently placed is the national security state and the mainstream media. And you've outlined some of these changing narratives and new information when they see the old piece of information wasn't quite having the impact that they wanted."

"It's hard not to be skeptical when you look at their tactics and their timing to really question what their motives are. To leverage their power and their influence. To have an impact on these midterm elections that voters will be going to vote at in just a few weeks. And to do what they have already stated publicly is their objective, which is to prevent Donald Trump from running for president in 2024. This is not something new," she continued.

Watch:

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/sta...CiCeQ0K0_7-Mqw

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2022), ClearWater (18th August 2022), DeDukshyn (19th August 2022), Franny (18th August 2022), gini (18th August 2022), Kryztian (18th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/sta...u2p7KW37bb7vig

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2022), gini (25th August 2022), Kryztian (24th August 2022)

39. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,161 times in 897 posts

"Yesterday was Labor Day. But we haven’t heard a word from politicians about the struggles of hardworking Americans. This is not the time for celebration. It’s time for our leaders to take serious action to reduce inflation & stand up for the interests of the American people."Tulsi Gabbard 6/9/22--2 min-

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Alecs (9th September 2022), Alekahn2 (9th September 2022), Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Kryztian (9th September 2022), mountain_jim (9th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast