+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wormwood is now visible

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,729 times in 2,089 posts

Default Wormwood is now visible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0YI...ature=youtu.be

6 minute video, I'm a welder by trade, A number# 14 lens is the darkest lens you want to use when welding and #8 the absolute lightest. All this looks and sounds legit, pile on the asteroids flinging by now every 3 days or so ,tectonic activity, volcanic activity and the permafrost melting from within, the weather turning upside down, flower blooming in august when they use to in may, and the sun and the moon showing up here one day and there a next. Something is going on that isn't normal, watch the video, no agenda here or asking for a donation , only passing it on.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

amor (23rd October 2019), Arcturian108 (23rd October 2019), Did You See Them (23rd October 2019), ExomatrixTV (22nd October 2019), greybeard (22nd October 2019), gs_powered (22nd October 2019), Mare (23rd October 2019), meeradas (23rd October 2019), Ratszinger (22nd October 2019), Sadieblue (1st January 2020), scanner (22nd October 2019), yelik (23rd October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Wormwood is now visible

Well something is visible.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Did You See Them (23rd October 2019), meeradas (23rd October 2019), Mike (23rd October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,714 times in 20,824 posts

I wish he would use multiple cameras, not just depending on only 1 source, because 1 camera may have double lenses creating 2 different type "flares"
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd October 2019 at 22:53.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Did You See Them (23rd October 2019), meeradas (23rd October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Steve Kates ("Dr Sky") on Coast radio last night said Mercury will be transiting the sun on 11 Nov, looks like it's pretty close now... Wear eye protection.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Did You See Them (23rd October 2019), snoman (23rd October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

The video claims to show an object in the sky that resembles a Sun like object. However I believe it is an offset lens reflection of the Sun itself. There is nothing else in the sky. The effect is also not a Sun-dog, an atmospheric reflection, or a mirage. It's just a reflection happening at the camera.

You can see this quite clearly if you stabilize a video from your smartphone camera so the background is fixed. You can then see the reflection moving with the camera motion. The small movements of the reflection should be in sync with the large movements of the lens flare.

Offset lens reflections occur when a flat piece of glass such as a filter, or in this case a welder’s glass is in front of the camera, but is tilted slightly away from the plane of the camera (either accidentally, or deliberately). When combined with a second flat optical surface (like the protective cover of a cell-phone camera, or a second filter on a larger camera) you get a fainter reflection of the Sun offset from the actual Sun in the direction of the tilt.

You can simulate this effect with a cell phone such as with a smartphone camera by attaching a glass slide.

There are a number of reasons that indicate that the video is an offset lens reflection:

It's next to the Sun - All such reflections are very close to the Sun.
    It's the same size as the Sun - Since it's a reflection of the Sun, it's going to be the same size.
    Nobody else saw it - If there was something in the sky, then it would have been visible to millions. But only one person claims to have seen it. However, in this case his friend saw it on another occasion also using a welder’s glass. It looks like another case other similar effects known to be offset lens reflections.

For absolute proof that it is simply a reflection is that it should rotate around the Sun as the camera rotates. Because the flat glass is slightly at an angle to the principle axis of the lens and glass arrangement. The radial displacement of the tilt of the flat glass at a specific angle will show the second ‘Sun’. As you rotate the camera you’ll see the second ‘Sun’ rotating around the real Sun.

Since the offset reflection depends on the direction of the tilt, then when the camera moves the reflection will move with the camera, which is the opposite direction to the background.

It's not a Sun dog, because Sun dogs, despite often being called "mock Suns" are not perfectly round disks like the Sun.
    It's not an "atmospheric reflection", as there's really no such thing as an atmospheric reflection. The air cannot reflect light in any meaningful way. It can only absorb it, scatter it, or bend it. The latter is "refraction", which is the closest to a real atmospheric phenomenon, a mirage such as fata morgana, that can create something you could loosely call a second ‘Sun’. But the best you are going to get is a distorted mirroring that might seem to break off a bit of the sun.

Atmospheric refraction cannot create a second full clear image of the Sun, the atmosphere lacks the refractive index, and is too turbulent.

In summary:

If you have stacked filters or in this case a welder’s glass slightly off set from the front lens of the camera lens glass or a protected flat glass this can create this affect. Either way though, it's not a second Sun, Niburu or Planet X. It's just a reflection of the Sun.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Did You See Them (23rd October 2019), Franny (23rd October 2019), Hervé (23rd October 2019), justntime2learn (23rd October 2019), Matt P (23rd October 2019), meeradas (23rd October 2019), Rich (23rd October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,714 times in 20,824 posts

I wonder why nobody shows the same with MULTIPLE CAMERAS (different angles) same time, same location but from multiple cameras! If that was possible we would have seen it by now. How many of all (adult) people have smartphone cameras nowadays? Is it really so difficult to do?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd October 2019 at 00:35.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd October 2019), Did You See Them (23rd October 2019), Franny (23rd October 2019), meeradas (23rd October 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I have been waiting for someone to post just about anything on the Sun so that I could have an opportunity to add my observations without changing the subject. For a very long time now our once Blue/Yellow Sun and its formerly normal sunset has become a blazing Orange/Red/Tangerine Glazed, Eye Scorching horror with a sunset that looks like the end of the world is here.

For the past three days (and possibly more but that is when I started looking at the sun again), the sun, still very bright, has returned to Blue/Yellow and its sunsets look much calmer. They especially don't look as though someone has placed a Sugar Glaze over all which is as sickening to see as to eat. Hence the thought that either the chemtrails had created a Glazed film through which the normal sun's light appeared as a Sugar Glaze, or someone had hung a huge Screen in Space producing the same effect. Alternately, another celestial object was sitting between our Sun and the Earth. One other possibility is that Dear President Donnie wisely scrapped the Chemtrail budget and things have returned to normal.

Someone made a comment about the sun and moon not being where they were supposed to be. As mentioned elsewhere by me, around ten o'clock one morning, trying to soak up a bit of Vitamin D, I saw something the size of the Moon well to the right of the sun and after a few minutes it made a quick movement and hid behind tree branches. I thought, "I have never seen the Moon make such a movement before." Later in the day after the sun had passed, I then observed the real moon moving at its normal pace.

One incident I have not mentioned but is worth telling is that while reading a comment on the computer about whether it would be wise to ask the public whether they would welcome true disclosure about UFO's, I said out loud, "Bring it On!" and immediately every electrical device in the house was turned off. I had to restart the computer after the brief outage. It seems as though there is one directly over this house.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd October 2019), Arcturian108 (23rd October 2019), Did You See Them (23rd October 2019), Siphonemis (24th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

I look at the sun in UK through a welding glass lens on clear days and have not seen anything other than the sun. If there is some planetary body creeping up on us maybe it depends on where you are located and time of day you take a look?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd October 2019), Did You See Them (23rd October 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

From the title I thought you would be talking about absinthe.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

conk (24th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    I look at the sun in UK through a welding glass lens on clear days and have not seen anything other than the sun. If there is some planetary body creeping up on us maybe it depends on where you are located and time of day you take a look?
    Or ... if you are looking at such an thing through a camera lens -- that usually makes all the difference. Camera lenses are great at creating new orbiting bodies around the sun ... and also great for creating lens flares when pointed at the sun, but of course they are not related.

I think the post above by aoibhghaire probably nailed it.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 23rd October 2019 at 22:41.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,729 times in 2,089 posts

https://www.reddit.com/r/cincinnati/...over_the_city/ This photo was the day before that other guy in the video took his shot on oct 2, this one was on Oct 1st. I have went out side before with my own welding helmet, nothing , notta but I think it may have to do with the angle of the shot in the am or evening and where your at geographically. I have a photo here on the wall that was taken in 2012 in Nome Alaska by the office gal with her camera, 2 suns in that one. Lets face it when the suns is going down in the evening or rising its moving pretty fast so the window of opportunity and conditions are factors for all of this. And yes the orange sunsets are suppose to be from the dust from this extra body moving around. Is this the end of the world? Nope, but it may change things as we know it if and when it makes it debut, and looking at how the world is changing it may already be.

I still remember the movie trailer in the movie 2012, right in the beginning of the movie you see 3 planetary bodies in a row, and none are ever spoke about or explained in the movie yet its the first screen shots of the movie. Right at the 14 second mark for 2 seconds you see the 3 celestial bodies, its shown longer in the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce0N3TEcFw0 Is this there way of telling us?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Inversion (31st May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread