Thread: Germany's Deutsche Bank has reportedly filed bankruptcy

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Germany's Deutsche Bank has reportedly filed bankruptcy

Anyone heard this is true?

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/ge...akcWI.facebook

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), EFO (6th November 2019), sijohn (7th November 2019), sunflower (7th November 2019), toppy (7th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Germany's Deutsche Bank has reportedly filed bankruptcy

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:00.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), Eric J (Viking) (6th November 2019), sunflower (7th November 2019), T Smith (6th November 2019), toppy (7th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

If is true,than are another at least 175 more to go.Nice!
    Last edited by EFO; 6th November 2019 at 19:45.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), Eric J (Viking) (6th November 2019), sunflower (7th November 2019), toppy (7th November 2019), Valerie Villars (6th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Dr. Joseph Farrell was predicting this. I hope it's not true (yet).

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toppy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), Eric J (Viking) (6th November 2019), sunflower (7th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Some background:

Quote Deutsche Bank collapse rebuttal sets off Twitter storm

The Deutsche Bank social media team has caused a Twitter storm after moving to deny a story published by conspiracy blog Zero Hedge that it was on the verge of collapse.
    The Zero Hedge post in question was headlined 'The Deutsche Bank Death Watch Has Taken A Very Interesting Turn', and opened with the line: "The biggest bank in Europe is in the process of imploding, and there are persistent rumors that the final collapse could happen sooner rather than later."

-- snip --
    https://www.finextra.com/newsarticle...-twitter-storm

Here is the article from zerohedge:

Quote The Deutsche Bank Death Watch Has Taken A Very Interesting Turn

The biggest bank in Europe is in the process of imploding, and there are persistent rumors that the final collapse could happen sooner rather than later. Those that follow my work on a regular basis already know that this is a story that I have been following for years. Deutsche Bank is rapidly bleeding cash, they have been laying off thousands of workers, and the vultures have been circling as company executives desperately try to implement a turnaround plan. Unfortunately for Deutsche Bank, it may already be too late. And if Deutsche Bank goes down, it will be even more catastrophic for the global financial system than the collapse of Lehman Brothers was in 2008. Germany is the glue that is holding the EU together, and so if the bank that is right at the heart of Germany’s financial system collapses, the dominoes will likely start falling very rapidly.

There has been a tremendous amount of speculation about Deutsche Bank over the past several days, and so let’s start with what we know.

-- snip --
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/de...teresting-turn

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), Cara (7th November 2019), EFO (7th November 2019), Eric J (Viking) (6th November 2019), onevoice (7th November 2019), sunflower (7th November 2019), Tintin (7th November 2019), toppy (7th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

I'm copying part of an email between myself and a good friend who is at Deutsche Bank's HQ in Frankfurt, Germany. He has been seconded there for the past 3yrs as part of a global team that go into financial institutions and try to avert financial disaster.

This is part of what he had to say just last week:

Quote You cannot discount the use of economic warfare waged through cyber crime targeting financial ecosystems and important financial institutions. The rise of state sponsored cyber crime is causing banks great concern at the moment and heard a confidential anecdote yesterday that underlines that concern.
    DB's derivatives exposure is also something that is keeping those that know the extent of it, awake at nights.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

astridmari (7th November 2019), Baby Steps (6th November 2019), Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), Cara (7th November 2019), EFO (7th November 2019), Eric J (Viking) (7th November 2019), Justplain (7th November 2019), silvanelf (7th November 2019), sunflower (7th November 2019), Tintin (7th November 2019), toppy (7th November 2019), yelik (6th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    I'm copying part of an email between myself and a good friend who is at Deutsche Bank's HQ in Frankfurt, Germany. He has been seconded there for the past 3yrs as part of a global team that go into financial institutions and try to avert financial disaster.

Quote You cannot discount the use of economic warfare waged through cyber crime targeting financial ecosystems and important financial institutions. The rise of state sponsored cyber crime is causing banks great concern at the moment and heard a confidential anecdote yesterday that underlines that concern.
    DB's derivatives exposure is also something that is keeping those that know the extent of it, awake at nights.
    I have worked on Basel 2 compliance projects for some large Canadian banks, and the complexity of the financial exposure calculations on the consumer and commercial side of the business ensures that that side of the business can be readily monitored and remediated. However, the derivatives side of the banking business model is extremely dangerous, poorly understood and weakly regulated. Like shortselling (which provides little real economic value), banks should be restricted from participating in risky derivative transactions. Financial institutions that might require regulatory bailouts should not be allowed to get involve in this nonsense, whose prime motivation is greed and making a quick effortless buck. There should be no risk of banks being exposed to cyber attacks on their derivatives portfolio because those banks shouldn't have such portfolios, period.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th November 2019), Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), Cara (7th November 2019), DeDukshyn (5th December 2019), EFO (7th November 2019), silvanelf (7th November 2019), sunflower (7th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (7th November 2019), toppy (7th November 2019), yelik (7th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

With regards to financial warfare, there is some discussion in this thread (and I do think that there is a long rather hidden financial war going on): https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Sell-offs-etc.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), EFO (7th November 2019), silvanelf (7th November 2019), sunflower (7th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (7th November 2019), Tintin (7th November 2019), toppy (7th November 2019), yelik (7th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A very good friend of mine was the man appointed to evaluate the situation of deutsche bank and propose a rescue plan , I was staying with him and his family and had long conversations re this subject over the weekend, conclusion was that the bank would only make 20 percent of the redundancys necessary, and still refused to take the steps that virtually all the other big banks took after 2008 debacle to restore financial heath. His conclusion was that the bank would have to be sold and the germans would be embarrassed but not go bust. He was despondent as I was leaving on the sunday evening and I asked him if he would still be with the bank in 3 months time to which he replied I doubt if I will be there to the end of the week. He resigned the next day.

This was 12 to 18 months ago

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sijohn For This Post:

astridmari (7th November 2019), Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), EFO (7th November 2019), Justplain (7th November 2019), silvanelf (7th November 2019), sunflower (7th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (7th November 2019), toppy (7th November 2019), yelik (7th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)

I have worked on Basel 2 compliance projects for some large Canadian banks, and the complexity of the financial exposure calculations on the consumer and commercial side of the business ensures that that side of the business can be readily monitored and remediated. However, the derivatives side of the banking business model is extremely dangerous, poorly understood and weakly regulated. Like shortselling (which provides little real economic value), banks should be restricted from participating in risky derivative transactions. Financial institutions that might require regulatory bailouts should not be allowed to get involve in this nonsense, whose prime motivation is greed and making a quick effortless buck. There should be no risk of banks being exposed to cyber attacks on their derivatives portfolio because those banks shouldn't have such portfolios, period.
    Quote whose prime motivation is greed and making a quick effortless buck
    That's a banks whole raison d'etre!

I should've clarified my post above a little better, apologies. The part of the email I copied, was in relation to a conversation we were having on cyber-warfare aimed at banks, and the main proponents of such action. The sentence about derivatives has been an on-going conversation over the past couple of years. He has stated to me that the level of their (D/B) exposure from derivatives dwarfs the figures from the 2008 sub-prime scandal, and has the potential to cause a global financial meltdown unlike anything seen in living memory.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 7th November 2019 at 09:03.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Alecs (7th November 2019), Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), EFO (7th November 2019), Justplain (7th November 2019), Satori (7th November 2019), silvanelf (7th November 2019), sunflower (7th November 2019), toppy (11th December 2019), yelik (7th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Deutsche Bank denies the Zero Hedge story on Twitter:

Here’s an image capture of the tweet:

Click image for larger version

Name:	4D4ED31B-DF10-41AD-9850-BD12B0D26C3F.jpeg
Views:	115
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	41804

~~~

Also relevant here is are the ideas in the document “Unrestricted Warfare” by Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui (Presented in Beijing: PLA Literature and Arts Publishing House, February 1999). A copy of the document is here: https://www.oodaloop.com/documents/unrestricted.pdf

From the introduction:
    Quote When people begin to lean toward and rejoice in the reduced use of military force to resolve conflicts, war will be reborn in another form and in another arena, becoming an instrument of enormous power in the hands of all those who harbor intentions of controlling other countries or regions. In this sense, there is reason for us to maintain that the financial attack by George Soros on East Asia, the terrorist attack on the U.S. embassy by Usama Bin Laden, the gas attack on the Tokyo subway by the disciples of the Aum Shinri Kyo, and the havoc wreaked by the likes of Morris Jr. on the Internet, in which the degree of destruction is by no means second to that of a war, represent semi-warfare, quasi-warfare, and sub-warfare, that is, the embryonic form of another kind of warfare.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th November 2019), Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), EFO (7th November 2019), Jayke (8th November 2019), Justplain (7th November 2019), silvanelf (7th November 2019), sunflower (7th November 2019), toppy (11th December 2019), yelik (7th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

http://verenoflood.nu/deutsche-bank-...k-die-om-gaat/
    Mainly in Dutch.
    The amounts of money mentioned seem peanuts compared to the 20 Billion in quantative easing the ECB is throwing in the markets each month.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Samson For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th November 2019), Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), EFO (7th November 2019), Justplain (7th November 2019), onevoice (7th November 2019), silvanelf (7th November 2019), sunflower (7th November 2019), toppy (11th December 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Deutsche Bank Kaputt ! $250 Trillion Debt -Be Ready For Economic Collapse & Stock Market Crash 4K
    Rumors have it that Deutsche Bank is the zombie bank causing the Fed's repo market crisis.
    If Deutsche Bank goes down, it all goes down. It's like a house of cards.
    Because it is heavily interlinked via derivatives with the big banks on Wall Street, including JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and Bank of America.
    It has become a dark cloud on the horizon.
    In the same way, Citigroup cast a negative pall in the early days of the financial crisis of 2008.
    Europe's biggest investment bank, Deutsche Bank, is in deep trouble.
    If it becomes real, it will be the end of the financial system as we know it.
    Deutsche Bank could not fail without causing a domino effect and taking with it the whole system with $250 Trillion Debt.

You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), EFO (5th December 2019), Reinhard (5th December 2019), TomKat (5th December 2019), toppy (11th December 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Deutsche Bank Kaputt ! $250 Trillion Debt -Be Ready For Economic Collapse & Stock Market Crash 4K
    Rumors have it that Deutsche Bank is the zombie bank causing the Fed's repo market crisis.
    If Deutsche Bank goes down, it all goes down. It's like a house of cards.
    Because it is heavily interlinked via derivatives with the big banks on Wall Street, including JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and Bank of America.
    It has become a dark cloud on the horizon.
    In the same way, Citigroup cast a negative pall in the early days of the financial crisis of 2008.
    Europe's biggest investment bank, Deutsche Bank, is in deep trouble.
    If it becomes real, it will be the end of the financial system as we know it.
    Deutsche Bank could not fail without causing a domino effect and taking with it the whole system with $250 Trillion Debt.

Barely wait the fall and why not the beginning of the end!

This could be a part of the awaited EVENT/CHANGE or EVENT/CHANGE itself? Just asking...
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

28. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (5th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread