+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [HOAX] "Project Coelacanth 8867": USB stick found with images/video of planets, UFOs, CGI battles

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: [HOAX] "Project Coelacanth 8867": USB stick found with images/video of planets, UFOs, CGI battles

32 Still pictures on the above Zip. I've got a collection of 42 combining both Zips. All the video files on the re-post are avi files. Commonly master editing files on Windows systems. Total size of 2nd hosting of the ZIP file is 491 MB. Total size of your First posted ZIP is 146 MB. Ergo - the video on the Second Zip file posted was from an earlier higher quality generation of the footage - not a copy of the first Zip posted. The Still images on the first posted zip are also of a lessor generation of image - in that many of the descriptive names have been replaced by gibberish. File name for Image "26_wjthRpd.jpg" becomes "3rd moon satellite12 full view.jpg" in the second feed.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YoYosarian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), EFO (29th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (29th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] "Project Coelacanth 8867": USB stick found with images/video of planets, UFOs, CGI battles

Quote Posted by YoYosarian (here)
    32 Still pictures on the above Zip. I've got a collection of 42 combining both Zips. All the video files on the re-post are avi files. Commonly master editing files on Windows systems. Total size of 2nd hosting of the ZIP file is 491 MB. Total size of your First posted ZIP is 146 MB. Ergo - the video on the Second Zip file posted was from an earlier higher quality generation of the footage - not a copy of the first Zip posted. The Still images on the first posted zip are also of a lessor generation of image - in that many of the descriptive names have been replaced by gibberish. File name for Image "26_wjthRpd.jpg" becomes "3rd moon satellite12 full view.jpg" in the second feed.
    Interesting, and thanks! But for me, this is no longer a story worth spending much time on, as a number of the videos that were on YouTube were so 100% slam-dunk obviously CGI. ("Someone's film project", as one comment noted.)

That throws such a weight of doubt on the provenance of all the other videos and images, whatever they are, that I'd suggest the only helpful way forward at this stage is for the CGI creator to make a statement.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

EFO (17th November 2019), Tintin (18th November 2019), Yoda (17th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This USB Stick(s) is a heap of red flags to be sure. The antique footage is a distraction. A puzzle in it's own right. But the Voyager stills and film footage is where the question resides. Ignore the lens flare laser battle effects. Ignore some of the ships. What remains? That does not look fake. And some of it is very strange footage. Suppose you got the job to fake this footage. What would it take? A lot more than Photoshop... Compositing film elements digitally generally leaves artifacts. I see none on the bottom. That layer passes as camera original film. IMHO. On top of that - crappy SFX. For me this footage gives Occam's Razor a run for it's money.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to YoYosarian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2019), Did You See Them (18th November 2019), EFO (18th November 2019), Kamikaze (18th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (29th November 2019), Tintin (18th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One of the stills from Project Coelacanth 8867 missing from the zip edition. One of the most interesting in light of recent Wiki Leaks leaks. Title reads "3rd moon inner-entry.jpg".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	3rd moon inner-entry.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	872.9 KB
ID:	41852  

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YoYosarian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), EFO (20th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (29th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More impossible hand held footage of mars showed up this week. Unfortunately I did not find the source - but 3rdphase did - and included it in one of their segments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1d6Ib8tdlM

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YoYosarian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), EFO (29th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by YoYosarian (here)
    More impossible hand held footage of mars showed up this week. Unfortunately I did not find the source - but 3rdphase did - and included it in one of their segments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1d6Ib8tdlM
    I wouldn't trust at all "3rdPoM".They among many others,are specialized,I may say,in hoaxes.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2