+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are some UFO visitors us from the future?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,551 times in 32,726 posts

Default Are some UFO visitors us from the future?

This has been discussed every now and then on the forum, but I don't think there's a specific thread about it. (If there is, please link to it here!)

The new thread is prompted by a new interview of Dr Michael Masters by Lee Speigel. It's quite interesting, and Masters, who admits not to be the most knowledgeable UFO researcher, suggests that ALL reported ETs are us from the future, and that all UFOs are time machines that we humans will invent.

I don't buy that for a moment. UFOs and ETs are probably from every location in spacetime that we might imagine. But I'm 100% personally convinced that some visitors are future humans. What proportion, I have no idea. But definitely some.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (17th November 2019), Blastolabs (17th July 2022), Casey Claar (14th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (17th November 2019), Eric J (Viking) (17th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (3rd February 2024), Frank V (16th November 2019), Franny (17th November 2019), Harmony (17th July 2022), Ioneo (16th November 2019), Johnnycomelately (14th July 2022), Kalamos (16th November 2019), mab777 (17th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th January 2024), Mike (17th November 2019), Peter UK (17th November 2019), rgray222 (17th November 2019), Richard S. (18th November 2019), Star Tsar (16th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (17th November 2019), toppy (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019), Yoda (17th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Are some UFO visitors us from the future?

Or perhaps some of them have come to this timeline to meet the progenitors of their respective species.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Anka (17th November 2019), Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), Caliban (17th November 2019), Casey Claar (14th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd February 2024), Frank V (17th November 2019), Franny (17th November 2019), Harmony (17th July 2022), Ivanhoe (17th November 2019), Kryztian (17th November 2019), Michel Leclerc (17th January 2024), Mike (17th November 2019), Peter UK (17th November 2019), rgray222 (17th November 2019), Star Tsar (17th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (17th November 2019), toppy (18th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,003 times in 2,188 posts

MT Tech professor claims UFOs are time machines from future

Here is a short news clip about Michael Masters. I know that UFOs are real and I believe what we are seeing in the sky is a combination of governments using alien technology and actual craft with extraterrestrial occupants. As far as being time travellers from the future............the jury is still out for me.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Anka (17th November 2019), Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), Casey Claar (14th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (17th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (3rd February 2024), Frank V (17th November 2019), Harmony (17th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th January 2024), Peter UK (17th November 2019), toppy (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Or perhaps some of them have come to this timeline to meet the progenitors of their respective species.
    I'll buy that.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Anka (17th November 2019), Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), Casey Claar (14th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (17th November 2019), Frank V (17th November 2019), Harmony (17th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th January 2024), toppy (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,442 times in 1,007 posts

„But I'm 100% personally convinced that some visitors are future humans. What proportion, I have no idea. But definitely some”

I think the Cosmic game is fair enough offering only fairness for the sake of good and from my own experience I strongly believe that every time a ufo intensifies in the light, a kind of connection aid is created to the capacity of that vehicle through the fuel that we are and through the connection I have always felt in full bloom of good an infinite big smile in a big indulgence that is definitely human.

The way in which through a network of free time indefinite in a free path of movement they appear, always reveals to me the most beautiful details of extra and intra-temporal knowledge in the structure of my being and I cannot exercise any action other than sincere gratitude, and when I thank, I feel in the depth of my nature that it is answered in a clear, obvious and pure familiar human way, by the intensity of the light that gives me a kind of dimensional attested access allowing me to understand then facts and realities that remain imprinted in me even now as I write and I cannot reproduce them either by thought or by writing.

I am not sure if we can really look at these events and understand at our capacity the whole perspective dimensioned to a basic level of truth essentially at unknown intervals of time in the histories of phenomena of particular propagation of the phenomenon according to the variables of transcendence and locations and in the widest area of transposition possibilities.

But I always rest in the great foundation of wisdom, letting the lights in the sky envelop me in what seems only to be a material image of energy and I let the genius of knowledge in free exercise penetrate me from what seems to be contact with my stellar parents for all time, based on the constitution and composition of Human Spirit and not necessarily the importance of appearance.
    Because it is truly much more understood in all the evolution of humanity in the absence of this rudimentary technology instrument that we use wrong - time, than the purpose of knowing our more evolved brothers, I can say, that surely,I feel the importance of the moment differently.

At each contact, it is possible to experience an infusion into the Fintiality of the Human Spirit from anywhere in the Universe and from all times through intense experiences translated by their appearance that are impregnated with the "drink" of knowledge that deepens our intellectuality in an imaginative, inspirational way, and which we feel at the present moment as a fascinating fact, suggesting almost hypnotizing, depending on the level of subtle perception of each in a ceremonial and sometimes sacramental process, the origin in the effect of transmission the truly living with spirit body and soul in the midst of the greatest universal confession revealed to us without any compromise in a fertile and useful current of continuous regeneration and replenishment of the whole Human spirit in the most spectacular way of all times illuminated by lights lit only for us all.

I am the being that has wrecked in itself the spiritual genetic code that created me, the one of the greatest magnitude of human type that follows me in a substantive form across the borders of my being everywhere in the Universe and it comes from different time lines to increase my elevation in consciousness and not only, and over time I have meant all the apologetic words and expressions about the fullness of the union through grace and freedom of spirit and choice with the Universe, but nothing compares to my intimate connection with the truth about the true great Human Spirit that I feel and see in all my experiences with complete certainty of objective reality.

In a more artistic way, rendered as a kind of psalm of the whole true human being spirit from here, from the most distant past or from all the variation of times and locations, in the present that shapes the future and the future that appears to fit the present, thoughts of charm and primordial meaning are seeping into our hearts and theirs in the future because we are one and the same in the unique soul composition of transference over all the times in the Universe that ever is, for me,
    and I say it with the greatest kindness and grace, The Great Human Spirit from the future.
    And all this to be just human.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2019), Casey Claar (14th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd February 2024), Frank V (17th November 2019), Harmony (17th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th January 2024), toppy (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

I think about this too but I find myself trying to put myself in the same situation as say a being regardless of type or origin but someone from somewhere that master space, gravity, and time to essentially become "Time Lords" in a sense. At least time lords for the time of a normal life span. As I understand it normal time would always proceed as normal for them so they would still have limited life spans and eventually die, I suppose.

In that same line of thought as a being that is curious I would not be so much interested in the ages I can document on the physical side of life where I live current, but I'd be much more interested in past cycles that have been before us, how they looked, how they socialized compared to us, and communicated. How smart they were compared to us. How advance they became and why they are no longer here. I'd be interested in all of that because you have no way of normally knowing any of this. So you now have this opportunity not to necessarily explore your own people or past histories, others are already specializing in that. Nope, I want to know about the cone heads before us with the huge noggins! The ones with big brains. The smart bipedal lizards that existed before them.

As someone interested in planets like earth that exist in the 'band of life' but, If I'm from the future then in my time would no longer be within that band they would have moved out of it to no longer support life you see? So they would be no relation to me whatsoever really but even that could be explored with a time machine. Imagine it's very far into the future and the earth is no longer the third planet from the sun but now the sun has done two more of it's nova cycles where it creates new planets and pushes the others further out. You would be able to wind the clock back to see the life that once existed when Mars was within the band of life and earth was very near the sun, and before Mercury had even been born and Venus was not even born. With a time ship you could go to the earth when it first entered into the 'band of life' and became a viable planet to rebirth on. You could watch the migration of peoples from the planet Mars as it was evacuated because it was no longer in the band. Anyway that is the kind of time travel I'd be doing.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 17th November 2019 at 17:03.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Anka (17th November 2019), Bill Ryan (14th July 2022), Casey Claar (14th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd February 2024), Frank V (17th November 2019), Harmony (17th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th January 2024), toppy (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (17th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,748 times in 702 posts

Quote Are some UFO visitors us from the future?
    UFOs and ETs are probably from every location in spacetime that we might imagine. But I'm 100% personally convinced that some visitors are future humans. What proportion, I have no idea. But definitely some.
    The idea of the future can be a tricky in itself.

I think reaching the stars and space travel is a re-presentation of an idea more fundamentally about-and-indicating an expansion of consciousness. This expansion, in itself, is an extending beyond 3D physical space and branching out into 4/5/6D physical space. Ie: the galaxies, ie: the future. Relatively speaking, I think there is only a very little span of what can be called the future immediately within the 3D experience-bandwidth. We only progress so far in this bandwidth. And very little of it is inclusive of space travel; and none of which includes planetary contact with galactic neighbors. In this sense, yes all, or let's say near all visitors would be from the future. I would most definitely concur with the idea that only some of them are specifically "us" in/from the future. These things occur, or in my experience seem to occur at a graduation point. As we are graduating 3D-into-4D, we are met in what I call an etheric frequency bandwidth 'between'.

It can be frightening, what can be seen here in the etheric frequency bandwidth of our planet. Some of what is here is [ + ] and has to do with graduations, some is [ - ] and has to do with the downfall. I am still processing all this data. But what I can say is that there is only one reason a higher dimensional race, species or being would attempt to directly infiltrate our THREE-D space and it isn't good.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd February 2024), Harmony (17th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (14th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th July 2022), Kryztian (14th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th January 2024), mojo (14th July 2022), onevoice (14th July 2022), Orph (14th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

any thoughts about this dilemma?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th July 2022), DeDukshyn (14th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd February 2024), Harmony (17th July 2022), onevoice (14th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

I watched a movie called "Lunopolis" last night, it was very interesting, quite enjoyable. It's a fully fictional story, done in "found footage" sort of style, with the rough premise that humans from the future are living in moon bases, and they send people back in time (they can go back but never forward) to make changes to the mistakes of the past to improve the future, incorporating the problem of creating entirely new layers of time, which is used to explain a lot of actual phenomena.

The story claims that the Roswell UFO actually contained future humans, not aliens.

I won't spoil it any more but, but it is available to watch free on Tubi. Low budget, but quite entertaining.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1539313/
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd February 2024), Harmony (17th July 2022), justntime2learn (14th July 2022), mojo (14th July 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

And here was another Star Trek episode trying to deal with the Paradox that was very interesting... So perhaps it's impossible to go back and stay on the same timeline?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72PFhxMQkjg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXCZoIZq520
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFgw3IINwPM

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th July 2022), DeDukshyn (14th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd February 2024), Harmony (17th July 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    any thoughts about this dilemma?
    Hi, Mojo

If you mean the dilemma of paradoxes in general, yes I do. ( they are solvable )

First thought:

Just as I said above relative to defining the future, "time" is equally challenging to put your finger on, isn't it? Many people think of time relative to a particular fixed "distance between" >> one moment and another moment, for instance. In a similar fashion I think of time in terms of frequency bandwidths. When from 3D I look at 2D ( the remainder of the animal kingdom and plant kingdom ) and 1D ( the mineral/elemental realm ) I see the past — all the way back through to the Origin of all life. When from 3D I look out toward 4-5-6D and beyond I see the future — all the way through to the very Origin of all life. There really only ever is the one destination.

Because the whole Cosmic structure is concentric, ie: it sub/cell-divides within itself, there is nothing separating any one point within it from any another, save FREQUENCY. [ frequency is everything ]. A very practical example of this is that if you excite your cells to the equivalent of being angry, you will find that in so doing you separate yourself from that which is the equivalent of peaceful. In a similar way, frequency can cause some of what is in Creation to fall to the outside of the experience we are moving through. While the 3D frequency bandwidth is inclusive of 2-1D *they appear directly in what we call "our reality", it is at the same time exclusive of the higher Ds.

Advancing on this idea, just as our dimension ( 3D ) contains the lower-in-number Ds, the higher Ds contain ours; we appear right there in what they call "their reality" ( ie: the galaxy is not in the planet [ but rather ] the planet is in the galaxy ). This is why we are in their space, more than it is ever the other way around.

3D is a planetary-level of experience

In 3D, as we all well know, we are locked in on our own planet, we can't get off our planet, consensus confirms "we are the only known life in the cosmos". This classroom is designed so that through trial and error we can all learn to get along with one another as humans. First we have to do this, before we can be ready to enact the harmony on a greater ( galactic ) scale. As we begin to grow and graduate through this process, frequency-keys within us begin to unlock us from the 3D frequency and open us out into the higher ones. When this happens we begin to be capable of experiencing a greater depth/degree ( ie: dimension ) of space and time travel.

3D = three dimensions of SPACE

I think most of us likely have this bit down, but just to point out the obvious these spacial dimensions are : forward/back, up/down, side/side : and these dimensions form an axis-grid. In 3D we are more fundamentally in-and-experiencing space, and more specifically embodied 3D structures within this space *our embodiments or bodies <-- this is the focal point of our experience. We experience the idea of time, but the way I see it not time itself. We experience the idea of time in the sense of "aging" forward, but in the scheme of most single lifetimes this is a slow and far cry from actual movement, or advancement in the sense of graduation out in consciousness == which would truly let you ( as yourself ) visit any point in time along the horizontal axis.

4-5-6D is Galactic space

Some of our current science likes to posit that 4D is time. Although I do not agree, I DO agree that TIME begins to be more acutely experienced beginning here. With me, when I begin to "travel", to shift in consciousness from one point in time to another, or from one frequency range to another, what is first required is that I go up in and begin to pattern match with certain frequencies. It is in the etheric frequency bandwidth I speak about that I can really begin to move around. Either in Earth space, or further into the galactic expanse. Just as planetary ( 1-2-3D ) space includes 3 fundamental spacial dimensions, galactic ( 4-5-6D ) space includes not only their additional spacial dimension(s) but also 3 fundamental, discrete dimensions of time.

What I have found, for myself, is that between every frequency and frequency bandwidth ( ie: dimension ) there is an area of bleed-over between the one frequency and the other. This is the etheric frequency bandwidth of that area. All etheric frequency bandwidths connect. It is somewhat simple to travel through etheric space via its connectivity points, into the etheric frequency bandwidths of 6-5-4-3-2-1 worlds/realities. You are there, but you are there in consciousness, as point consciousness, you can observe and to a degree influence but not directly interact with the space. You can be free floating point consciousness and/or you can take your point consciousness into the consciousness field of another and experience from their perspective. You are still you, they are still them, but you are moving around perceptually in that body.

This said, in certain conditions you can also physically manifest yourself as well. I will emphasize, though, it is not generally a 3D-frequency manifestation. And this said, 6-5-4D physical is equally physical to the one who is experiencing it. You can still touch and interact with any environment to which you are a frequency match. It would be unwise, from above to shift down into any 3D space outside your own. It is indeed a violation and if done on purpose could very likely not result well. Worst case scenario your incarnation ends. More likely is that you find yourself "fallen", stuck, sentenced to a 3D-system cycle from which you have to then work your way out. I don't know of any who would do it. Even if there we no penalty, once you are free of a 3D constraint, to come back down into one is very far from pleasant or comfortable.

It is not only through etheric frequency bandwidths that one can travel, I also use the Void and void systems but I could not as easily describe how. My person is not at the helm when I travel, my larger consciousness is. In one sense I can see more from the Void, in another I can see more from the etheric. One thing I can see is that in etheric frequency space, this is where I can begin to more fully access the vertical ( time-space ) axis. Higher dimensional capabilities that allow greater access to the time-space grid and portal systems.

One more thing about frequency

This is one of those things hidden right out in the open, that so often can get by our limited span of attention. If to travel it is first requisite to shift frequency, and indeed this is not only required it is in essence WHAT traveling is, know this : at one frequency we are one thing and at another frequency we are another. This is the central reason there is not ever any paradox ( multiple-or-parallel timelines are not necessary to bring in to help explain things ). We ourselves are not the same, from one moment to the next, not to mention from one whole frequency to the next. At the same as this very thing in itself is what makes time travel, not just possible but indeed embedded into the very core-nature of our existence.

I am going to pause here, take a breath and listen for
    comments, questions and additional ideas.

Continue reading more from me on this subject here

Question:

[ Relative to the video-log above ]

What if there were a way to assist in more rapidly graduating yourself within the scheme of a single lifetime in scales of whole dimensions by traveling in consciousness, from potentially multiple points along your timeline to yourself in the past,—connecting the one point in time to the other point in time via the expanded state itself? Accompanying yourself along the way, laying the seeds of all you have learned. Planting them with immediacy right there within yourself.

Do you see the power in, and potential of the expanded state?

Wide o p e n s p a c e
    Last edited by Casey Claar; 15th July 2022 at 02:59.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Agape (18th November 2023), Bill Ryan (16th July 2022), Chip (15th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd February 2024), Harmony (17th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022), Reinhard (17th November 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

There is another possibility for where 'Alien' life comes from. The idea is that the earth is actually much much larger than we ever knew or could know and just one of many "Lab Experiments" being done by a higher intelligence out there. And some of the experiments rise to being extremely capable even to the point of getting out of their home area and exploring some of the others. Following that train of thought some of these highly intelligent aliens have occassionally entered into the earth lab area as well as some of the others in the swiss cheese design of the actual earth. These pics I snagged give a good representation of the theory. And it's not flat earth it may be that the part we live in appears to be flat but the actual size of the earth is much larger so the curve is not as profound so that it would be noticed. The earth is still believed to be round, just much larger than we have been told. Anyway, just a share for another angle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	earth experiment.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	49314   Click image for larger version

Name:	flat earth.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	49315  
    Attached Images  
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Agape (18th November 2023), Casey Claar (16th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd February 2024), Harmony (17th July 2022), mojo (17th November 2023), Reinhard (17th November 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    There is another possibility for where 'Alien' life comes from. The idea is that the earth is actually much much larger than we ever knew or could know.......the earth is still believed to be round, just much larger than we have been told. Anyway, just a share for another angle.
    The basic idea I feel is good. ( referring specifically to what is in quotes )

Indeed reality is much larger than most yet realize. This is where the concept of frequency really begins to come in handy. Once it begins to really seep in that what we call our 3D Earth life is on one reality-frequency it begins to be realized there are MORE reality-frequencies. Right here where it seems we ourselves are. There is so much waiting to be seen. So much as to be near endless. It is important to not confuse one reality frequency for another. They are indeed different and discrete, realities unto themselves. But yes also all right here.

"Here" is a lot bigger than we can imagine. "Here" does not mean only here.

Here quite literally is everywhere.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th July 2022), DeDukshyn (16th July 2022), Harmony (17th July 2022), mojo (16th July 2022), pabranno (16th July 2022), Reinhard (17th November 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I watched a movie called "Lunopolis" last night
    [ ... ]
    The story claims that the Roswell UFO actually contained future humans, not aliens.
    That's exactly what Kerry Cassidy and I were told — independently — by both Dan Burisch and Henry Deacon.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Casey Claar (16th July 2022), DeDukshyn (16th July 2022), Harmony (17th July 2022), kudzy (16th July 2022), mojo (16th July 2022), mountain_jim (17th November 2023), Reinhard (17th November 2023), Violet3 (17th July 2022), Yoda (17th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Hi Bill that is very interesting. Is it possible that what they were referring to "future humans" as actually a type of hybrid human mix? Something like the whistle blower story of hybrid experiments under the Dulce Base?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2022), Harmony (17th July 2022), onevoice (17th July 2022), Reinhard (17th November 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member NX.P's Avatar
    Thanks

On a short list of reasons for UFO secrecy, this makes sense to me as a possibility.

Ref DB:

Newtonian Superimposing...

D: There are impacts into our timeline now which have occurred. This is the information that I received not only from Chi’el’ah, but also from the material within Majestic. There are impacts into our reality now, our timeline now, by virtue of the amount of time travel which has occurred. Every time they have gone back in time, they have caused small paradoxes which have built up as our reality that we now perceive. In other words, there is actual Newtonian superimposing. And that is a frightening thing to me.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NX.P For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2022), Harmony (17th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th January 2024), mojo (17th November 2023), Reinhard (17th November 2023), Tintin (17th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Hi Bill that is very interesting. Is it possible that what they were referring to "future humans" as actually a type of hybrid human mix? Something like the whistle blower story of hybrid experiments under the Dulce Base?
    Henry didn't know, and Dan always said (and I've never dismissed this) that in the future timeline, or one future timeline, the human race would 'split' into two, with one faction staying on Earth and the other leaving the planet to colonize elsewhere.

The group that stayed in the planet (Dan said) would develop a degenerate genome — hence (maybe) why some 'ETs' are returning here from the future to collect genetic samples so that they could repair themselves. That suggests that this time may be the last time, broadly speaking, when the human genome is healthy and strong.

The group that left the planet (Dan said, and my reality is that this is totally correct) did not develop a degenerate genome, and their future society became very idyllic, healthy, spiritual and well-balanced in every way.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th July 2022), Harmony (17th July 2022), kudzy (17th July 2022), mojo (17th July 2022), Reinhard (17th November 2023), Tintin (17th July 2022), Violet3 (17th July 2022), Yoda (17th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Henry didn't know, and Dan always said (and I've never dismissed this) that in the future timeline, or one future timeline, the human race would 'split' into two, with one faction staying on Earth and the other leaving the planet to colonize elsewhere.

The group that stayed in the planet (Dan said) would develop a degenerate genome — hence (maybe) why some 'ETs' are returning here from the future to collect genetic samples so that they could repair themselves. That suggests that this time may be the last time, broadly speaking, when the human genome is healthy and strong.

The group that left the planet (Dan said, and my reality is that this is totally correct) did not develop a degenerate genome, and their future society became very idyllic, healthy, spiritual and well-balanced in every way.
    I feel like this should be the other way around. What I mean to say is that the degenerate genome has a higher likelihood of occurring away from the planet out there in the radiation, and away from the regulating bodies of the sun and moon for reproduction. Out in space in zero gravity the body starts stretching out also so unless they have artificial gravity there are a lot of stressors in space to content with. All of these could change ones genome in time. What I mean to drive at is this.

So the question really is, how far out in space can a woman live and still be normal and still reproduce with an average cycle of 28 days that is regulated by the sun and moon frequencies? How far before the frequencies no longer are able to reach the body before her menstrual cycle becomes first erratic, then stops altogether? How far away from the regulating bodies can a man go? We men have a average 33 day cycle also regulated by the heavenly bodies, or at least that is what they taught us in school! And how far can they go before it strains them mentally. I see so many ways a dengerate genome could be a problem both from reproduction isssues that will come up out in deep space colonies especially out in deep space away from our regulators that keep us in sync literally, and in mutation potential from that strain and maybe combined with radiation could do that to the genome which would most likely occur out there with the ones that left the planet. And since all the aliens mostly look way different than we do now they are back to gather good DNA from healthy humans before they left the planet and mutated or become bottlenecked for their own biodiversity! That would be another problem in a small colony. You may end up with only a few that can reproduce of the entire pop. and so genetic diversity would be yet another factor to degenerate that genome. I would think the healthy line of the two groups would be the one that remained personally.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th November 2023), Bill Ryan (17th November 2023), Harmony (21st July 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th January 2024), mojo (17th November 2023), mountain_jim (17th November 2023), Reinhard (17th November 2023), Yoda (18th November 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Bumping this thread with an excellent new video, pubished just a week ago.

I confess, I wasn't familiar with Michael Masters, but I was impressed. Here's the video text:
    Dr Michael Masters is a biological anthropologist at Montana Tech University. He’s written 3 books: Identified Flying Objects, The Extratempestrial Model, and Revelation: The Future Human Past. His arguments that aliens are just humans from the future who have figured out time travel are compelling and thorough.
    My own view on this is that some 'ETs' are indeed future humans — I am certain of this — though certainly not all. But the video is well done, and very thought-provoking.

Are “Aliens” Just Future Humans?

38. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (19th November 2023), aoibhghaire (17th November 2023), Arcturian108 (18th November 2023), avid (18th November 2023), Casey Claar (17th January 2024), ClearWater (17th November 2023), Dennis Leahy (18th November 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd February 2024), Michel Leclerc (17th January 2024), Miller (18th November 2023), mojo (17th November 2023), mountain_jim (17th November 2023), Peace in Oz (19th November 2023), Rosco1 (26th January 2024), Violet3 (18th November 2023), william r sanford72 (17th November 2023), Yoda (18th November 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 times in 235 posts

Interview with Dr. Masters mixed in with lots of enthused spouting by David Grusch and some dubious clips, which was a little off-putting. Agree Dr. Masters sounded impressive and sincere, especially talking about his own encounters. He like others confidently asserts that 'they' certainly walk among us.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th November 2023), Bill Ryan (18th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (17th January 2024), Miller (18th November 2023), mountain_jim (18th November 2023), Yoda (18th November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast