+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: JFK ASSASSINATED TODAY, 11/22/63: Do you remember it?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: JFK ASSASSINATED TODAY, 11/22/63: Do you remember it?

TOMKAT yes you are correct

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Hym (9th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    From Richard Dolan, published yesterday:

Here are Parts 2 and 3, with more to come. (This series is extremely interesting and detailed, excellent info + perspectives for all serious JFK researchers.)

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (18th December 2019), CKH (14th August 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), Hym (9th April 2020), justntime2learn (16th December 2019), Meryl (10th April 2020), mountain_jim (16th December 2019), Savannah (22nd November 2020), thepainterdoug (16th December 2019), Yoda (18th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

And here's Richard Dolan's JFK Part 4: The Autopsy.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

CKH (14th August 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), Hym (9th April 2020), mountain_jim (6th January 2020), Savannah (22nd November 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd November 2020), Yoda (6th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wasn't born yet, though I was fortunate enough to grow up in a time when schools still taught about such.
    I do not remember one person while I grew up, who did not choke up when speaking about him or get quite defensive when another spoke ill of him.

What happened should never be forgiven nor forgotten.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CKH For This Post:

Harmony (22nd November 2020), Hym (9th April 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd November 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Member GMB1961's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,232 times in 120 posts

I was only a little boy when I saw my father crying and it was later on when I got older I asked him why I saw him crying in the house we lived in on that terrible day. He told me that a good man had been shot and his right to say what he thought was silenced forever from that day forward. To me that seemed wrong. I asked my father if they caught the man responsible and he said they caught a guy who was intern assassinated by some one else. This didn't ring true with me and even though I was a small boy it felt like the legal system got it wrong. Then a few years later his brother was shot, Martin Luther King was shot, Malcolm X was shot, John Lennon was shot.( now these animals are killing musicians ) To me now as a fully grown man if you have anything to say that is too the betterment of men and woman around the world you are A TARGET, and gone faster than a fart in the wind. It makes me sad that decency, respect, compassion, empathy and love are ridiculed and slowly but slowly, inch by inch humankind has grown more accustom to violence than peace. Shame.

Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance. Robert Kennedy

We need hope again, we need to bond better with each other would you say? Blessings of Love and Peace to all.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GMB1961 For This Post:

CKH (10th April 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), Ivanhoe (23rd November 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member
    In the hills above the sea in Victoria. My off-grid paradise.
    Thanks

GMB1961..........I am late to this post and there are so many touching stories. I was nine year old kid in the bush in Australia and it impacted me greatly, because of my strong father's reaction. I wrote a song about this at the start of this year, called Dallas. It will be added to my "The Visitors" series. Phil Schneider has two songs on the first disc. Here for those interested. https://merylleppard.bandcamp.com/releases

Dallas. Meryl Leppard February 2020

There was a Coups D'Etat in Dallas
    In 1963
    A Coups D'Etat in Dallas
    And the bad guys won
    They killed the favourite son.

My father drove a shiny Chevrolet
    He loved American design
    And though we lived a half a world away
    He talked about it all the time

A righteous citizen at six foot two, he taught me,
    Never lie and never steal
    Your word has value if you speak it true
    And shaking hands you'll have a deal

And I remember
    The first time I saw him cry
    That day in November
    Over what he'd seen
    On the T.V. screen
    He said

"There's been a dreadful thing in Dallas
    you kids won't understand
    A tragedy in Dallas
    In the motorcade
    They shot J.F.K."
    Oh oh oh NO!

Naive America was full of grief
    That murder broke the nations's heart
    My father's anger and his disbelief
    He tore the evidence apart

Zapruder's camera had a fancy roll
    The Umbrella Man suspense
    A magic bullet from the Grassy knoll
    The party line just made no sense

And I remember
    The way he held his chest
    That day in November
    Seeing Jackie's face
    In that bloody chase
    He said

"There's been a dreadful thing in Dallas
    you kids won't understand
    A tragedy in Dallas
    In the motorcade
    They shot J.F.K."
    Oh oh oh NO!

And the patsy said, "I didn't do it"
    As Ruby shot him down
    And my father said, "He didn't do it.
    Something's wrong.
    It's a paid-for-song
    in Dallas
    Town."

As I grew up he'd sometimes speak a lot
    About the Kennedy affair
    The day they killed the Prince of Camelot
    Then simply vanished in thin air

He spoke of things which clearly frightened him
    'Bout darker forces than we know
    He'd grab us kids and hug us on a whim
    Like he would never let us go

And I remember
    Him talking with his friends
    'Bout that day in November
    When the whole world changed
    It was re-arranged
    And they agreed
    Yeah they agreed

In 1963
    A Coups D'Etat in Dallas
    And the bad guys won

In 1963
    A Coups D'Etat in Dallas
    And the bad guys won
    They killed the favourite
    They killed the favourite son.

(Spoken)
    The Commission ruled they'd got it straight
    Some were lying through their teeth
    Warren smiled and shook the hand of Fate
    Jackie kneeled and laid the wreath.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meryl For This Post:

CKH (10th April 2020), GMB1961 (10th April 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd November 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

I have seen this documentary a few years ago, but watched it again the other night. I have no idea how true his theory behind JFK's assassination (and more) is, but it certainly is a riveting watch. Most of the men involved (and they were all men) are now dead (many murdered in the years after the assassination) and I was left wondering who the baton has now been passed onto

JFK to 9/11 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

Last edited by leavesoftrees; 10th April 2020 at 11:35.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

CKH (14th April 2020), GMB1961 (10th April 2020), Meryl (12th April 2020), thepainterdoug (10th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Today is the anniversary of a very tragic day.

In 1963, a person who had just made the most significant move to both end the cold war and hurt the Secret Government was murdered in broad day light.

Then it was covered up also in broad daylight. People on the commission who should not be: Gerald Ford(hmmmmm that is interesting given Nixons role and later doings), ALlen Dulles, Sen Russell. to name a few.

Then we got a bogus report.

Most of the evidence was hidden and remains hidden to this day.

Then in the 90's H W Bush signed a law that should have released all of these documents. Now the wait is on.

So we wait.

And we wait. and we get some drops here and there https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/release

But we never get the full do.

FINALLY. we have reached 2018 and the law stipulates that is the final date.

Finally we have all the documents. Finally we can piece it all together(even though most of us already have but at least we will have official documents to back it up now).

Finally https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/release

But then the God Emperor Kow Tows to the CIA and does not release all the information.

In fact, here we sit. Just over two months left in his presidency and he still has not fought the deep state by releasing the most damning info on the deep state.

If you support trump you support JFK secrecy. PERIOD.

If you support trump you support Julian Assange being in jail, same with snowden and reality winner. PERIOD.

The POTUS has all the tools within his power to use and chooses not to. He could release all the JFK files like the law said would happen but HE CHOOSES NOT TO.

He could pardon all these people. HE CHOOSES not to.

The executive office of the president has many power and I just listed to very ez and obvious moves to hurt the deep state.

He chooses not to. He CHOOSES not to. He chooses not to.

He could release JFK files. He chooses not to.

He could pardon Snowden. HE CHOOSES NOT TO.
    HE COULD PARDON ASSANGE, HE CHOOSES NOT TO!

16. Link to Post #29
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,302 times in 1,185 posts

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2020), Franny (22nd November 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), Savannah (22nd November 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd November 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I was seven years old and sitting on the floor while my mother was watching it on TV. She was crying and I knew something big was going on but I didn't process exactly what. Fast forward to September 11 2001 I was sitting on the couch crying in front of the TV and my son was sitting on the floor upset and confused about why I was crying. I remember feeling OMG he will remember this like I remember JFK. Generational trauma.
    Last edited by Savannah; 22nd November 2020 at 20:06.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2020), Brigantia (22nd November 2020), ClearWater (22nd November 2020), Franny (22nd November 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), Hym (22nd November 2020), Ivanhoe (23rd November 2020), justntime2learn (22nd November 2020), Satori (22nd November 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd November 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    I was seven years old and sitting on the floor while my mother was watching it on TV. She was crying and I knew something big was going on but I didn't process exactly what. Fast forward to September 11 2001 I was sitting on the couch crying in front of the TV and my son was sitting on the floor upset and confused about why I was crying. It remember feeling OMG he will remember this like I remember JFK. Generational trauma.
    Fast forward from 2001 through the years to 2020. We have seen and experienced even more generational trauma piled on top of all that came before. More to come no doubt.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2020), Brigantia (22nd November 2020), Franny (22nd November 2020), gord (22nd November 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), Hym (22nd November 2020), justntime2learn (22nd November 2020), Savannah (22nd November 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd November 2020)

22. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

My father is and always was an avid news watcher. I remember watching with him, not really understanding but being very fearful. I was five.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2020), Brigantia (22nd November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd November 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), Hym (22nd November 2020), justntime2learn (22nd November 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd November 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

I was 10 years old when my weekend cartoons were cancelled with coverage of the event. I do remember watching Oswald shot on live TV, I grew up in the burbs of Chicago and now live a few blocks from where JD Tippet was murdered in Oak Cliff Texas. I have watched many videos on who dunnit but the one that really witnesses to my spirit is the explanation in A Rich Man's Tricks.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2020), Brigantia (22nd November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd November 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), Hym (22nd November 2020), justntime2learn (22nd November 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd November 2020)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Mum was 3 months' pregnant with me when it happened. Dad had taken my brothers to see The Longest Day at the cinema and came home to find Mum in tears.

I do wonder what I felt of that emotion in the womb; I've had an undercurrent of anxiety all my life that ebbs and flows.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd November 2020), ClearWater (22nd November 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), Hym (22nd November 2020), justntime2learn (22nd November 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd November 2020)

28. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

I was 13 years old living in Germany on Ramstein AFB. It was about 8:00 pm and I was at the roller skating rink on the base skating away to the beat of the music.

The music stopped and everyone began moving towards the office area to listen to a radio that was reporting the news of the tragic event. I followed the crowd. Tears, disbelief and commotion followed amongst the crowd. I walked home alone upset and angry. Even at 13 it was clear to me that this was very momentous.

For the next three days the base TV showed a photo of the US flag and played the National Anthem, 24/7.

I have no memory of my parents crying. Upset yes, crying no. Maybe they just kept it from me and my 4 siblings. Maybe , too, that’s part of life to military people; sudden, tragic and somewhat unexpected death. You get used to people frequently coming and going in the military.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2020), Brigantia (22nd November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd November 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), Hym (22nd November 2020), justntime2learn (22nd November 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd November 2020)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Dear Doug: Thanks for your subject. It was some time in 1963 and I was about to cross the road at 67 St. and First Avenue, New York City, as JFK and his Security Team, all in an open convertible car drove within feet of me on their way, I learned later, to the United Nations. JFK was happy, smiling and waving. Suddenly, this certainty and presentment said, "That man is going to be SHOT!" It was not until many years later that my mother confided in me that JFK's first cousin had married my father's first cousin. My mother met him at Thanksgiving dinner given by his mother's sister who was a psychic. He knew that he was going to be President as far back as 17 years before his death. His aunt said to him, "You know they are going to shoot you."

What I am about to relate happened while I was living overseas and many years passed before I heard this story. After the death of JFK, President Johnson took his place. Somehow my mother knew that he was heavily implicated in JFK's death. She succeeded in getting his direct line and Johnson answered. She laid into him for the murder of JFK (known to his family as Jack 1 to distinguish him from his cousin Jack 2) as only my mother could do. No holds barred. I think he was too shocked to put the telephone down right away and got an ear full. I believe he was a bit of a fire brand himself.

We need to take these violators of humanity such as the Rockefeller's, Rothschild's, and their pyramid of organizations which have been set up with the distinct purpose to enrich themselves while buying off our supposed representatives, planning our genocides and having the nerve to TELL US ALL ABOUT IT BEFORE AND WHILE DOING IT. Based upon what I have read, they also own the Military, who are tasked with carrying out their EVIL DEEDS. Do you really think they are going to give us a choice about murdering us? We are given the right to DEFEND ourselves and we must not wait for them to come TO US!
    Last edited by amor; 23rd November 2020 at 06:24. Reason: typo

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd November 2020)

32. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

I was about 14 months old, and I don't remember anything from younger than about 3 1/2.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2020)

34. Link to Post #38
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 times in 639 posts

I was in 4th grade and outside during gym class playing soccer. The gym teacher stopped the class, and said something had happened to the President, that he wasn't sure of the news but he seemed to have been shot. We went indoors and were in with the 5th graders and the teacher came in and said, "You may not remember 5th grade, you may not remember me, your 5th grade teacher, but you will always remember the day your president was shot in Dallas."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2