+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why is China on the move in the South Pacific?

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Default Re: Why is China on the move in the South Pacific?

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Thereafter the Chinese would settle in Australia and other Pacific nations en masse and white Australians would become a minority
    Ohhhh the horror! Let's not forget the genocide the white australians did to the native aboriginals. What's the difference? Why do you think the white Australians deserve that land? Just curious.

2. Link to Post #22
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Thereafter the Chinese would settle in Australia and other Pacific nations en masse and white Australians would become a minority
    Ohhhh the horror! Let's not forget the genocide the white australians did to the native aboriginals. What's the difference? Why do you think the white Australians deserve that land? Just curious.
    Same with the Red Indians Morning Fox
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Gracy (6th December 2019), kfm27917 (16th December 2020)

4. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: Why is China on the move in the South Pacific?

100% Related: China’s Silent Takeover While America's Elite Slept

China expert Robert Spalding reveals the shocking success China has had infiltrating American institutions and compromising our national security.

The media often suggest that Russia poses the greatest threat to America's national security, but the real danger lies farther east. While those in power have been distracted and disorderly, China has waged a six-front war on America's economy, military, diplomacy, technology, education, and infrastructure--and they're winning. It's almost too late to undo the shocking, though nearly invisible, victories of the Chinese.

In Stealth War, retired Air Force Brigadier General Robert Spalding reveals China's motives and secret attacks on the West. Chronicling how our leaders have failed to protect us over recent decades, he provides shocking evidence of some of China's most brilliant ploys, including:

• Placing Confucius Institutes in universities across the United States that serve to monitor and control Chinese students on campus and spread communist narratives to unsuspecting American students.

• Offering enormous sums to American experts who create investment funds that funnel technology to China.

• Signing a thirty-year agreement with the US that allows China to share peaceful nuclear technology, ensuring that they have access to American nuclear know-how.

Spalding's concern isn't merely that America could lose its position on the world stage. More urgently, the Chinese Communist Party has a fundamental loathing of the legal protections America grants its people and seeks to create a world without those rights.

Despite all the damage done so far, Spalding shows how it's still possible for the U.S. and the rest of the free world to combat--and win--China's stealth war.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (6th December 2019), Franny (6th December 2019), toppy (21st December 2020)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

Well I do deserve the land because I was were born here like most Australians and that makes it my home.

Regarding the aboriginals, I was not around back then 100 or 200 years ago and none my relatives were responsible for anything that happened back then.

In fact my parents migrated from europe in the earlier 1960's to Australia.

So with this in mind sorry Morningfox I and my generation cannot speak about what happened to the aboriginals hundreds of years ago, nor take responsibility for the actions of that generation.
    Last edited by BMJ; 6th December 2019 at 16:35.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

kfm27917 (16th December 2020), toppy (21st December 2020)

8. Link to Post #25
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Same with the Red Indians Morning Fox
    Chris
    Yes, and the rest...

9. Link to Post #26
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well I do deserve the land because I was were born here like most Australians and that makes it my home.

Regarding the aboriginals, I was not around back then 100 or 200 years ago and none my relatives were responsible for anything that happened back then.

So with this in mind sorry Morningfox I and my generation cannot speak about what happened to the aboriginals hundreds of years ago, nor take responsibility for the actions of that generation.
    Well no, and I didn't really suggest you should. However, you think you deserve that land, but it seems to me that it's fair game for whoever is powerful enough to take it. Seeing how it was so ruthlessly and mercilessly taken from the aboriginals by the white man, I don't really see how you think you have any more claim to it than the Chinese, ultimately. In fact it seems quite fitting, frankly, that white man be eradicated from it in the same manner.

I mean no ill will towards you as an individual but the white man that currently rules Australia isn't really any different from the white man that took it all those years ago. If the Chinese were to take Australia over it would seem that karma had come full circle.

(I'm white too, by the way. Sadly as a race we have been a cancer to this earth)
    Last edited by MorningFox; 6th December 2019 at 17:58.

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

I dunno about this eye for an eye mentality about historical wrongs. If the current society is just, and hopefully has tried to make some amends for historical wrongs, then I believe it is perfectly legitimate to be concerned about nefarious infiltration of your society. Our goal should be for a just society that increases human independence. So, it is unacceptable for a foreign power to intercede by whatever means to impose itself in any way in that territory.

So, believing that Australian society is reasonably just, I find no problem in supporting their claim to the Australian geographical region. And, support their right to defend that territory.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (7th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (7th December 2019)

12. Link to Post #28
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

I think the overarching point here is, to me anyway, that for all the pearl clutching and hyperventilating Western Empire loves to do when nations such as China and Russia so much as even shift positions in their easy chairs, we're the ones that not only have the deep histories of plundering and subjegation, we're still doing it.

Not that China wouldn't do the same if they could, I don't know, but it's not part of their history so far as I know.

To play a spin on Yoda, I can see him looking at the West, the US in particular, and saying something like "hmmmmmm, the hypocrisy runs deep in this one".

13. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,428 times in 1,706 posts

tHIS WAS A REPLY TO BMJ

(sorry for the screw up)

ight, but the british get off free with a lot in respect of what they have done.

If there is such thing as reincarnation as I believe there is,we may be reincarnated generation after generation
    and come back as the ones we oppressed or did damage to.

It does not seem fair that would be so as we were always controlled by the ruling class and it is they
    who should get their just deserts., and they should, each in their own perspective.

It should not be the controlled peons that get blasted by karma but the greedy
    overlords.

I really hope there' a reckoning of some kind that sorts out the good from the evil ones.
    Last edited by East Sun; 7th December 2019 at 01:28.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

BMJ (7th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

If one believes that human affairs in the present and future should be conducted with integrity and respect, then, with that being said, any malintended intervention by any nation into another's affairs is not tolerable. In that context, whether the interloper is Chinese, American, British or Russian or whatever, these type of interventions are not acceptable.

So whatever guilt trips you may be feeling about past immature imperialist activities of your ancestry, these should not preclude you from taking precautions that your current, just society, does not become a victim of such meddling.

The Chinese are not to be trusted. Neither are the Americans, nor Russians nor British. This is a sad commentary on current international affairs, however it is true.

So, nations of the South Pacific, take precautions not to be swamped by the Chinese. Just ask the Tibetans or uighers. And you don't need to feel guilty about defending yourselves

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (7th December 2019), Frank V (7th December 2019), Savannah (16th December 2020), Sunny (8th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Well no, and I didn't really suggest you should. However, you think you deserve that land, but it seems to me that it's fair game for whoever is powerful enough to take it. Seeing how it was so ruthlessly and mercilessly taken from the aboriginals by the white man, I don't really see how you think you have any more claim to it than the Chinese, ultimately. In fact it seems quite fitting, frankly, that white man be eradicated from it in the same manner.

I mean no ill will towards you as an individual but the white man that currently rules Australia isn't really any different from the white man that took it all those years ago. If the Chinese were to take Australia over it would seem that karma had come full circle.

(I'm white too, by the way. Sadly as a race we have been a cancer to this earth)
    I answered honestly.

Your comments are off topic and have not add any value to topic which is "Why is China on the move in the South Pacific?"

It seems your only intention is continue to bait me into a argument and I am not interested in wasting my time going around and around on your off topic comments.
    Last edited by BMJ; 7th December 2019 at 09:00.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (7th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #32
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    tHIS WAS A REPLY TO BMJ

(sorry for the screw up)

ight, but the british get off free with a lot in respect of what they have done.

If there is such thing as reincarnation as I believe there is,we may be reincarnated generation after generation
    and come back as the ones we oppressed or did damage to.

It does not seem fair that would be so as we were always controlled by the ruling class and it is they
    who should get their just deserts., and they should, each in their own perspective.

It should not be the controlled peons that get blasted by karma but the greedy
    overlords.

I really hope there' a reckoning of some kind that sorts out the good from the evil ones.
    The fact of the matter is that us, the people, carried out these acts, regardless of being coerced by a corrupt controlling elite. The common people still did the atrocious deeds. We didn't have to, but we did. Just as now, there would be no war if the common people said no. WE are responsible.

If the world continues to blame the elite while continuing to carry out their dastardly deeds, then we are no better than them. Without us they are nothing.

Soon they'll have robotic police. Faster, stronger and smarter than us, without empathy or questions. Once that happens it is truly over, but until then we still have the chance to say no. WE are responsible.

Frankly I couldn't give one fig if this is off topic or not, this is the most important topic, bar none, for humanity at this point in time.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 7th December 2019 at 09:09.

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

It seems that Hollywood is used also to portray the globalists intent and by presenting that intent to the people a means of gaining spiritual consent.

Tomorrow, When the War Began (2010)

Summary of the movie:
    Australia is invaded by Asian "Coalition Nations", who want Australia's vast natural resources in order to sustain their own growing populations.

Most of the population is rounded up and placed in camps.

A group of teenagers coming back from camping realize that something is amiss, and discovery the invasion and use of the local Cobbler's Bay as one of only three main ports being used by the invaders for resupply, from there on in the teenagers wage a guerilla war to fight back against the invaders.

Link to the full length movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwSdgi1ht9k

Regarding the Disclosure Rule
    Quote:
    "“Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices”.2 Corinthians 2:11​

This verse explains that among the rules of engagement in this war, the armies of darkness HAVE TO disclose their intentions. You would think, well, that’s cool, this gives us an upper hand. Unfortunately, it’s not that simple.

The armies of darkness manage to comply with that rule without giving away their intentions in a direct manner. What they do is hide things in plain sight, trick you to buy beyond the sale, use symbols and coded language to get you to eat from the poisonous trees of bogus rhetoric and false knowledge.

And where did they gather all these poisonous trees?

Yes, you got it: in Holy Wood!

The metaphysical purpose of Holy Wood and all essentially related tools such as the music industry, the media, advertisement, school etc… is to enable the legions of darkness to be in compliance with the disclosure rule without drawing too much of our attention"

Link: https://www.serial.rocks/post-5
    Last edited by BMJ; 4th January 2020 at 13:32.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Franny (24th October 2020), Peace in Oz (16th December 2020), Savannah (16th December 2020)

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

This article about newly confirmed Commander of US Indo-Pacific Command, Admiral Philip Davidson thoughts on the oceania region and the threat that we face from China, indicates that Australia has been riding on the back of the China's economic boom for the last several decades and always looking to and expecting leadership and support from the USA in any regional conflict.

When in fact we need to reduce the influence of China and also take a leadership role militarily in Oceania by increase or own strength and preparedness for a possible conflict with China.

Be prepared to be punished: US Indo-Pacific Commander

Newly confirmed Commander of US Indo-Pacific Command, Admiral Philip Davidson, has used a number of recent interviews in Australia to raise the alarm about China’s willingness to directly coerce the nation, leveraging economic, political and strategic means to isolate the nation.

Australia as both a continent and a nation is unique in its position, enjoying relative geographic isolation from the flash points of global and regional conflagration of the 20th century.

Blessed with unrivalled resource wealth and industrial potential, the nation has been able to embrace vastly different approaches to the nation’s strategic role and responsibilities.

However, the growing conventional and hybrid capabilities of peer and near-peer competitors – namely Russia and China – combined with the growing modernisation, capability enhancements and reorganisation of force structures in the armies of nations, including India, Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand, all contribute to the changing nature of contemporary warfare.

This perfect storm of factors, swirling like a maelstrom across Australia’s northern borders, has largely gone unnoticed by the Australian public, beyond the odd port visit by American or, as recently happened, Chinese naval vessels that seem to cause momentary flurries of concern.

Meanwhile, Australia’s strategic and political leaders appear to be caught in an increasingly dangerous paradigm of thinking, one of continuing US-led dominance and Australia maintaining its position as a supplementary power.

Prior to establishing a new paradigm and priorities, it is critical to understand the nation’s history of strategic policy making and the key priorities that have defined Australia's position in the Indo-Pacific since federation – traditionally, Australia’s strategic and defence planning has been intrinsically defined and impacted by a number of different yet interconnected and increasingly complex factors, namely:

Guaranteeing the enduring benevolence and continuing stability of its primary strategic partner – via continued support of their strategic ambitions;
    The geographic isolation of the continent, highlighted by the 'tyranny of distance';
    A relatively small population in comparison with its neighbours; and
    Increasingly, the geopolitical, economic and strategic ambition and capabilities of Australia’s Indo-Pacific Asian neighbours.
    This state of 'strategic dependence' has placed Australia at a disadvantage and entrenched a belief that the nation is both incapable of greater independent tactical and strategic action and must consistently support the designs and ambitions of great powers, with little concern for the broader impact on Australia and its national interests as a form of insurance.

This perfect storm of factors poses a major challenge for Prime Minister Scott Morrison and Australia's economic, political and strategic decision makers as they struggle to get Australia off its dependence upon China.

Recognising this, The Australian's political editor Paul Kelly has painted a stark image for 2020 in his piece 'Scott Morrison stuck between a rock and hard place on China', stating:

"As the rich-world nation whose living standards have benefited the most from China’s 21st-century boom, Australia is about to discover the meaning of interdependence on China. The Morrison government faces a triple event scenario, drought, bushfires and the coronavirus, each a serious challenge, each more lethal in its economic impact."

The state of economic dependence on the totalitarian and disruptive Chinese regime has placed Australia in a unique conundrum, as the 2020s will see the nation increasingly torn between its largest economic partner in Beijing and its strategic benefactor and ideological partner, the US.

Recognising these challenges, recently confirmed Commander of the US Indo-Pacific Command, Admiral Philip Davidson, has used his new position to paint a rather concerning image for Australian consideration, calculation and response as we inch into the 2020s.

Beijing's growing reach is 'pernicious'

Australia's economic dependence upon China places the nation in an increasingly vulnerable position, challenging the economic, political and strategic sovereignty of the nation and is something that ADM Davidson clearly articulated during an address to the Lowy Institute.

"Beijing has shown a willingness to intervene in free markets and to hurt Australian companies simply because the Australian government has exercised its sovereign right to protect its national security," ADM Davidson explained.

While economic in nature, this relationship between Australia and China places the nation in a state of 'strategic dependence' on Beijing, limiting Australia's economic, political and strategic sovereignty and the potential response to mounting Chinese assertiveness in the South China Sea and increasingly further into the Pacific.

This is something that ADM Davidson explained in detail as insidious and undermining in its nature, saying, "Beijing's approach is pernicious. The party uses coercion, influence operations and military and diplomatic threats to bully other states to accommodate the Communist Party of China's interests."

Evidence of this can be seen from the South China Sea and Beijing's repeated belligerence in the area, through land reclamations and the militarisation of island fortresses in defiance of international condemnation, and increasingly assertive maritime and aerial interdiction operations throughout the region bringing China's armed forces into direct confrontation with US, Japanese, Australian and other allied forces.

Further challenging Australian and US policy makers is the pervasive expansion of Beijing's Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) and 'debt diplomacy', which has already seen disastrous results for developing nations from Africa to the Pacific, with Beijing taking direct control of key strategic and economic assets, including mines and airports to major maritime hubs like Hambantota Port in Sri Lanka.

Closer to home, repeated rumours about China's plans to establish a major naval base in Fiji or the Solomon Islands serve as powerful reminders that Australia is at the epicentre of the new Cold War.

ADM Davidson expanded on these points, describing the BRI as a "stalking horse to advanced Chinese security concerns", while stressing, "Australia has [the] right to be very concerned about the Chinese potentially building a base in the island chain. Part of the Indo-Pacific strategy the US has put forward – and I believe Australia has made quite clear is in its national interest – is to prevent such bases from happening".

The 'defining strategic challenge of our time'

It is important to recognise that for the first time America has a true competitor in China – a nation with immense industrial potential, growing wealth and prosperity, a driving national purpose and a growing series of alliances with re-emerging, resource rich great powers in Russia.

Unlike the Soviet Union, China is a highly industrialised nation – with an industrial capacity comparable to, if not exceeding, that of the US, supported by a rapidly narrowing technological gap, supporting growing military capability and territorial ambitions, bringing the rising power into direct competition with the US and its now fraying alliance network of tired global allies.

Recognising this, ADM Davidson articulated the need for recognition of this great power competition, telling Sky News' Kieran Gilbert:

"I would say the defining strategic challenge of our time is indeed China and its very pernicious approach to the region in all aspects, whether it is the way they provide developmental funds, the diplomatic cohesion they put on others, their activities in the South China Sea and the very disruptive ways that they use their economy to punish others when they don’t like what others are doing."

Further compounding matters for Australia's leaders, Dr Andrew Davies of the Australian Strategic Policy Institute (ASPI) highlighted the importance of recognising the limitation of US power in a recent piece for ASPI, saying, "The assumption of continued US primacy that permeated DWP 2016 looked heroic at the time. It seems almost foolishly misplaced now."

Dr Davies' comments have been further reinforced by Dr Malcolm Davis, senior analyst at ASPI, who spoke to Defence Connect about the growing importance of resetting the nation's defence posture, saying:

"We need to burden share to a much greater degree than before, and accept that we can no longer base our defence planning on the assumption that in a major military crisis or a period leading up to a future war, the US will automatically be there for us," Dr Davis explained.

"In fact, if we want to avoid that major military crisis, we have to do more than adopt a purely defensive/denial posture, and be postured well forward to counterbalance a rising China or to be able to assist the US and other key allies, notably Japan, to respond to challenges. We can’t be free-riders."

Dr Davis went further, telling Defence Connect, "That means that our defence strategy, based around an emphasis on ‘air-sea gap’ needs urgent and comprehensive review, and the objective should be to consider how Australia can play a more forward and robust role in the Indo-Pacific region alongside the US and other key partners.

"That then has implications for a) ADF force posture; b) force structure and capability development beyond the 2016 IIP; and c) future levels of defence spending above the nominal 2 per cent GDP figure alluded to in DWP16. It also has huge implications for readiness, mobilisation and force sustainment. We must assume that we are going into a more dangerous and contested future that will have a higher operational tempo than in the past, with dramatically reduced warning times – and I think Dibb is correct – we are in ’strategic warning’. I’d go so far as to say it’s possibly a ‘pre-war period’."

Your thoughts

Australia’s position and responsibilities in the Indo-Pacific region will depend on the nation’s ability to sustain itself economically, strategically and politically.

Despite the nation’s virtually unrivalled wealth of natural resources, agricultural and industrial potential, there is a lack of a cohesive national security strategy integrating the development of individual yet complementary public policy strategies to support a more robust Australian role in the region.

Enhancing Australia’s capacity to act as an independent power, incorporating great power-style strategic economic, diplomatic and military capability serves as a powerful symbol of Australia’s sovereignty and evolving responsibilities in supporting and enhancing the security and prosperity of Indo-Pacific Asia.

Shifting the public discussion away from the default Australian position of "it is all a little too difficult, so let’s not bother" will provide unprecedented economic, diplomatic, political and strategic opportunities for the nation.

However, as events continue to unfold throughout the region and China continues to throw its economic, political and strategic weight around, can Australia afford to remain a secondary power or does it need to embrace a larger, more independent role in an era of increasing great power competition?

Further complicating the nation’s calculations is the declining diversity of the national economy, the ever present challenge of climate change impacting droughts, bushfires and floods, Australia’s energy security and the infrastructure needed to ensure national resilience.

Link: https://www.defenceconnect.com.au/ke...ific-commander

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Alecs (16th December 2020), bennycog (15th February 2020), Franny (24th October 2020), Peace in Oz (16th December 2020), Savannah (16th December 2020), Sunny (15th February 2020)

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

New Bill to Allow Foreign Forces and Troops to be Used on Australian Soil

UN Agenda 21/30’s vision is coming to fruition. Setting up nations in the UN to allow armies from other nations to be used on their soil against their own people with impunity.

By General Maddox.
    18 October 2020

Just when we thought the Omnibus Bill (which passed following some amendments) was an overreach of authoritarian power, the Defence Legislation Amendment (Enhancement of Defence Force Response to Emergencies) Bill 2020 has been put forward.

This law will allow foreign troops and foreign police forces to be used on Australian soil against the Australian people in times of a declared “emergency”. Most likely under the banner of NATO or the United Nations.

These foreign forces and/or police will be able to act with impunity, immune from all prosecution for any laws they break, damage to persons and private property caused whilst on Australian soil.

If passed the new law will allow foreign troops to be called upon in an emergency. But what constitutes an emergency? Industrial action? Anti-government protests? Civil unrest? Another fake Pandemic? The definition is so broad that it basically can mean anything that they want it to mean.

However that’s not even the point. Military. Especially foreign military should never ever be used against civilians. Make no mistake their primary role is to kill the enemy at the behest of government in order to protect Australia and her interests. It is not to police civilians at home.

Should this bill pass that means at any point in time if an emergency is declared foreign military or foreign police can legally be used to suppress the Australian people. Let that sink in. Also let it sink in that we are currently under a state of disaster in Victoria and a state of emergency across all of Australia.

One must ask the question, why? When this so-called “pandemic” is almost in the rear view mirror. Why go for this massive power grab now? And who’s behind this?

This new law is an absolute abomination and when you combine it with the recently passed COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) and Other Acts Amendments Bill 2020 you really start to get a very clear picture of where Australia is heading politically. History is repeating and the masses are oblivious.

“Because of their large size and scope, omnibus bills limit opportunities for debate and scrutiny. Historically, omnibus bills have sometimes been used to pass controversial amendments. For this reason, some consider omnibus bills to be anti-democratic.” – Wikipedia

The Victorian government’s COVID-19 Omnibus Emergency Measures and Other Acts Amendment Bill 2020 was rushed through the state’s legislative assembly. The Bill was tabled by State Attorney General Jill Hennessy.

The Defence Legislation Amendment (Enhancement of Defence Force Response to Emergencies) Bill 2020 was tabled by none other than the Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews.

These two people represent a clear and present danger to the people of Victoria.

The #CoronaHoax has been exposed. No one is dying from a virus that has never been isolated. It’s not a threat to humanity let alone the people of Victoria. Look anywhere else in Australia… COVID-19 as a…thing, a way of life is pretty much gone. Only a few ridiculous measures are still in place and hopefully soon to be gone too. Yet Victoria is going ahead, guns blazing, and carrying on the COVID-19 narrative. Why?

Could it be that Melbourne, in fact, all of Victoria, is a part of the “Strong Cities Network”? A UN/Globalist Soros backed initiative. Also tie in that Victoria (the only state in all of Australia) is signed on to China’s Belt and Road Initiative and all of these draconian laws we mentioned earlier start to make sense.

It’s about setting up a hub within our national borders to kickstart the next step towards the overall goals of complete implementation of the UN Agenda 2030 doctrine.

We and many others have been discussing and writing about these plans for our future by the globalist cabal for years. We have mentioned the extension of vaccine related laws since the No Jab – No Play laws first came in. No jab – No Travel is one of those extensions. Even Bill Gates talks about making sure we have vaccine and immunity passports to travel. Well now Victoria has taken the lead on this directive too.

Link To Article:
    https://realnewsaustralia.com/2020/1...stralian-soil/

Link to A Bill for an Act to amend the law relating to the Australian Defence Force, and for related purposes:
    https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2020B00123

The relevant section:

4 After section 123
    Insert:
    123AA Immunity in relation to certain assistance

(1) A protected person (see subsection (3)) is not subject to any liability (whether civil or criminal) in respect of anything the protected person does or omits to do, in good faith, in the performance or purported performance of the protected person’s duties, if:

(a) the duties are in respect of the provision of assistance, by or on behalf of the ADF or the Department, to:

(i) the Commonwealth or a State or Territory, or a Commonwealth, State or Territory authority or agency; or

(ii) members of the community; and

(b) the assistance is provided to prepare for a natural disaster or other emergency that is imminent, or to respond to one that is occurring or recover from one that occurred recently; and

(c) the assistance is provided at the direction of the Minister under subsection (2).

(2) The Minister may, in writing, direct the provision of assistance in relation to a natural disaster or other emergency if the Minister is satisfied of either or both of the following:

(a) the nature or scale of the natural disaster or other emergency makes it necessary, for the benefit of the nation, for the Commonwealth, through use of the ADF’s or Department’s special capabilities or available resources, to provide the assistance;

(b) the assistance is necessary for the protection of Commonwealth agencies, Commonwealth personnel or Commonwealth property.

(3) Each of the following is a protected person:

(a) a member of the Defence Force;

(b) an APS employee in the Department;

(c) a person authorised under subsection (4) to perform duties in respect of the provision of assistance mentioned in subsection (1).

(4) The Chief of the Defence Force, or the Secretary, may, in writing, authorise a person, or each person in a class of persons, to perform duties in respect of the provision of assistance mentioned in subsection (1), if the person, or each person in the class of persons, is any of the following:

(a) an APS employee or other employee of the Commonwealth or a Commonwealth authority or agency;

(b) a member of the naval, military or air force of a foreign country, or a member of a foreign police force (however described).

(5) The Minister may, in writing, delegate the Minister’s power to make a direction under subsection (2) to the Chief of the Defence Force or the Secretary.

Note: Sections 34AA to 34A of the Acts Interpretation Act 1901 contain provisions relating to delegations.

(6) In performing a delegated function or exercising a delegated power, the delegate must comply with any written directions of the Minister.

(7) A direction made under subsection (2) is not a legislative instrument.

(8) This section does not prevent assistance being provided by or on behalf of the ADF or the Department in circumstances where a direction has not been made under subsection (2).
    Last edited by BMJ; 24th October 2020 at 02:24.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Franny (24th October 2020), gini (24th October 2020), justntime2learn (16th December 2020), Orph (24th October 2020), Peace in Oz (24th October 2020), Savannah (16th December 2020)

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Further to my post above the bill has now been passed that is the "Defence Legislation Amendment (Enhancement of Defence Force Response to Emergencies) Act 2020"

This law will allow both "Australian forces" and "foreign forces" to act in time of emergency (read any future act of rebellion against the government) with get this "complete immunity from prosecution or liability" for their actions.

It would seem the Australian government on the heals of their COVID induced recession are expecting things to get a lot worse and are prepared to treat the Australian people as a hostile force.

So Australians can expect that we may be going down the same road as Venezuela.

Progress (bill was passed on the 8 December 2020)
    https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary...sult?bId=r6594

Defence Legislation Amendment (Enhancement ofDefence Force Response to Emergencies) Bill 2020
    https://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo...pplication/pdf

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

meat suit (16th December 2020), Peace in Oz (16th December 2020), Savannah (16th December 2020)

28. Link to Post #37
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,360 times in 680 posts

my understanding is that the law of karma applies to individual souls.
    I am not aware that it applies to nations or societies.

29. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

30. Link to Post #39
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Hi rally. thanks for posting! The video is nearly two hours, so I wonder if you could give a quick summary, or an indication of which parts are most relevant to the thread? thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2