+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You WON'T BELIEVE what Dennis Rodman said about China (& Hong Kong) | Tucker EXPLODES Laughing!

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,666 times in 20,818 posts

Default You WON'T BELIEVE what Dennis Rodman said about China (& Hong Kong) | Tucker EXPLODES Laughing!

You WON'T BELIEVE what Dennis Rodman said about China (& Hong Kong) | Tucker EXPLODES Laughing!

Ex NBA Bulls basketball player Dennis Rodman sat down with Tucker on Fox News to discuss China and what's going on with the protests in Hong Kong. In this video, we'll analyze Rodman's body language and vocal tonality to try to uncover what he's really saying.

IN SHORT: So being highly critical towards USA is encouraged as long you need to get punished for criticizing China about Hong Kong situation. The hypocrisy is harrowing.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th November 2019 at 00:55.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (29th November 2019), Matt P (29th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: You WON'T BELIEVE what Dennis Rodman said about China (& Hong Kong) | Tucker EXPLODES Laughing!

China THREATENED Trump With Retaliation Over His Support Of Hong Kong, BRING IT!

Me: Trump does not wait for new China-USA Treaties to be signed ... he could have being "diplomatic" & looking (temporary) the other way, but confronts China about Hong Kong issue 100% ... Who wants him to ignore what is happening in Hong Kong?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th November 2019 at 00:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Matt P (29th November 2019), sunflower (29th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Re: You WON'T BELIEVE what Dennis Rodman said about China (& Hong Kong) | Tucker EXPLODES Laughing!

Do you find that these titles help get more clicks for your videos?

I get that it is a common rhetorical technique used by these days but do you find that it actually does make a difference?

I find myself very resistant to clicking articles or videos with titles like these and indeed have not watched either of the posted material as I am on the fence about supporting this type of Title Bait.

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: You WON'T BELIEVE what Dennis Rodman said about China (& Hong Kong) | Tucker EXPLODES Laughing!

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

I get that it is a common rhetorical technique used by these days but do you find that it actually does make a difference?

I find myself very resistant to clicking articles or videos with titles like these and indeed have not watched either of the posted material as I am on the fence about supporting this type of Title Bait.

These are NOT "my videos" and I am not from USA ... am Dutch!

China Folds: Beijing Does Nothing After Trump Signs HK Bill

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

These are NOT "my videos" and I am not from USA ... am Dutch!

China Folds: Beijing Does Nothing After Trump Signs HK Bill
    Oh. I suggest you not use the click bait title. I just came in here on a lark because I usually skip your posts because they are click baity. When they were your videos it was one thing because it was your work you were trying to support. Now it just feels like you help spread click bait videos.
    Where did you get the impression I was calling you American? I do not understand why you felt it necessary to point that out.

edit : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...YouTube-videos
    Last edited by Praxis; 30th November 2019 at 17:40.

8. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:58.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Praxis (1st December 2019)

10. Link to Post #7
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,971 times in 281 posts

I have to agree. Most of these posts beg for attention by screaming about how everything is "their" fault and how "they" manipulate us. Sensationalism.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

Praxis (1st December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread