+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A New Video on Esoteric Calendars, Global Disaster & Great Earth Changes

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 149 posts

Default A New Video on Esoteric Calendars, Global Disaster & Great Earth Changes

I have just created a new video presentation showing how the ancient calendar systems of the Maya and the Aztecs were used to target a very destructive planetary alignment. This is an additional video in my "World Age Cycles" series. It gives very precise mathematics that they were concerned with a special alignment that occurred on 2 October 3153 BC - which is the zero (0.0.0.0.0.) readout of the Long Count:

Keith
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Jayke (29th November 2019), Kryztian (1st December 2019), onawah (19th January 2020), Pam (2nd December 2019), RogeRio (30th November 2019), Valerie Villars (29th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Default Re: A New Video on Esoteric Calendars, Global Disaster & Great Earth Changes

I think, we talked about something similar, this thread -- A New Look at the Mayan Calendar End Date

but, It seems to me that there are different data (dates) to consider.

Quote In studying this matter, we spotted another curious astronomical coincidence that indicated that we were on to something on this track. The Great Conjunction of April 17, 3124 BC could have been the original cue for the Mayan Era’s beginning if the katun is a reference to the Great Conjunction between Jupiter and Saturn.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Jayke (30th November 2019), Pam (2nd December 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: A New Video on Esoteric Calendars, Global Disaster & Great Earth Changes

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    I think, we talked about something similar, this thread -- A New Look at the Mayan Calendar End Date

but, It seems to me that there are different data (dates) to consider.

Quote In studying this matter, we spotted another curious astronomical coincidence that indicated that we were on to something on this track. The Great Conjunction of April 17, 3124 BC could have been the original cue for the Mayan Era’s beginning if the katun is a reference to the Great Conjunction between Jupiter and Saturn.
    I did look at the post in question, but the researcher is completely wrong in everything they say. He does not understand the Long Count at all. The calendar is meant to be reset periodically to 0.0.0.0.0. And the last time this should have happened was 1345 AD. The Long count has been incorrectly counted since 627 BC. It was never designed to go anywhere near a 13 Baktun readout.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Jayke (30th November 2019), Pam (2nd December 2019), RogeRio (30th November 2019), Sunny (29th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightpotential (here)
    I did look at the post in question,
    thank you for interest, it's good to see other opinion

I get a little puzzled when I see Mayan calendar-based event association because I don't know it. Honestly, I see no difference in the type of calendar used, as they all serve the same purpose of measuring time based on measurable (astronomical) ephemerides, where the form of measurement does not alter the facts or their dimension.

I am an amateur astrologer, so I know how to work very well with Solar and Lunar (and Sideral) calendars, where the precession of equinoxes takes 25,770 (solar) years, so any other kind of measurement of these phenomena, in one form or another, if does not fit certain events in common, it is because there is some wrong measurement of these cycles, as the times and the maths must be the same.

It appears to me that what is at stake is not only concrete and measurable facts from an objective point of view, but (also) from an abstract point of view, and the predicted changes have a psychological (abstract) factor. Carl Jung wrote about this in his book first published in 1958 - Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Sky.

a quote from this book bellow:

Quote “As we know from Ancient Egyptian History, these events are symptoms of psychic changes that always appear at the end of one platonic month, and at the beginning of another. They are, it seems, changes in the constellation of psychic dominance, of the archetypes or gods, as they used to be called, which bring about or accompany long lasting transformations of the collective psyche. This transformation started within the historical tradition and left traces behind it. First, in the transition from the age of Torus to that of Aries, and then from Aries to Pisces, whose beginning coincides with the rise of Christianity. We are now nearing the great change, which may be expected, when the spring point, enters Aquarius.”
    I think, Mainly P. Hall explains (very well) Jung’s quote above:

Quote “Jung is telling us, that the Platonic year is a problem in timing, and that what we call the processional motion of the equinoxes, results in the vernal equinox changing about every 2100 years, and that these changes correspond to the months of the great platonic year, which consists of something over 25,000 years. He is telling us therefore that these changes arising in nature, in cosmos, in space, are due to certain gradual transformations of archetypes, and that these archetypes mean, that in nature this clock is active, and that this clock is continuously moving, passing from one cyclic division to another, he could undoubtedly gather, a powerful body of information to prove that at each of these vital periods, these periods in which the general dominant of the world changes, there has been a mark, an important social psychological change in the life of individuals.”
    Scientific literature is clear on the fact that several physiological rhythms and global collective behaviours are not only synchronized with solar and geomagnetic activity, but also that disruptions in these fields can create adverse effects on human health and behaviour.

So, for example, we can find things like that:

so, I still think Global Disasters predictions may be more fear of the changes than "concrete measurable" cyclic facts,
    Last edited by RogeRio; 30th November 2019 at 18:27.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Jayke (30th November 2019), Pam (2nd December 2019), Sunny (3rd December 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I did look at the post in question,
    thank you for interest, it's good to see other opinion

I get a little puzzled when I see Mayan calendar-based event association because I don't know it. Honestly, I see no difference in the type of calendar used, as they all serve the same purpose of measuring time based on measurable (astronomical) ephemerides, where the form of measurement does not alter the facts or their dimension.

I am an amateur astrologer, so I know how to work very well with Solar and Lunar (and Sideral) calendars, where the precession of equinoxes takes 25,770 (solar) years, so any other kind of measurement of these phenomena, in one form or another, if does not fit certain events in common, it is because there is some wrong measurement of these cycles, as the times and the maths must be the same.

It appears to me that what is at stake is not only concrete and measurable facts from an objective point of view, but (also) from an abstract point of view, and the predicted changes have a psychological (abstract) factor. Carl Jung wrote about this in his book first published in 1958 - Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Sky.

a quote from this book bellow:

Quote “As we know from Ancient Egyptian History, these events are symptoms of psychic changes that always appear at the end of one platonic month, and at the beginning of another. They are, it seems, changes in the constellation of psychic dominance, of the archetypes or gods, as they used to be called, which bring about or accompany long lasting transformations of the collective psyche. This transformation started within the historical tradition and left traces behind it. First, in the transition from the age of Torus to that of Aries, and then from Aries to Pisces, whose beginning coincides with the rise of Christianity. We are now nearing the great change, which may be expected, when the spring point, enters Aquarius.”
    I think, Mainly P. Hall explains (very well) Jung’s quote above:

Quote “Jung is telling us, that the Platonic year is a problem in timing, and that what we call the processional motion of the equinoxes, results in the vernal equinox changing about every 2100 years, and that these changes correspond to the months of the great platonic year, which consists of something over 25,000 years. He is telling us therefore that these changes arising in nature, in cosmos, in space, are due to certain gradual transformations of archetypes, and that these archetypes mean, that in nature this clock is active, and that this clock is continuously moving, passing from one cyclic division to another, he could undoubtedly gather, a powerful body of information to prove that at each of these vital periods, these periods in which the general dominant of the world changes, there has been a mark, an important social psychological change in the life of individuals.”
    Scientific literature is clear on the fact that several physiological rhythms and global collective behaviours are not only synchronized with solar and geomagnetic activity, but also that disruptions in these fields can create adverse effects on human health and behaviour.

so, I still think Global Disasters predictions may be more fear of the changes than "concrete measurable" cyclic facts,

In my opinion precession is greatly misunderstood amongst those concerned with world age ending cycles. The full cycle of 25,770 years tends to be treated as something of an abstract cycle. I have seen many researchers split it up into halves, quarters, and even fifths. As well as it being split up into 12 parts as linked to the constellations.

What I demonstrate in my video - the critical point that I try to get across - is that what causes world age catastrophe, including severe disruptions to the Earth's magnetic fields and the energy output of the sun, are special conjunction patterns that align with certain background stars.

Now because we are talking about background stars, precession is a factor. The ‘precessional clock’ though is effectively split up into time units based upon special alignments. It is not artificially split up in abstraction - or should not be. But this is the mistake that I see many researchers making.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Jayke (1st December 2019), onawah (19th January 2020), Pam (2nd December 2019), RogeRio (2nd December 2019), Sunny (3rd December 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

What I demonstrate in my video - the critical point that I try to get across - is that what causes world age catastrophe, including severe disruptions to the Earth's magnetic fields and the energy output of the sun, are special conjunction patterns that align with certain background stars.
    So, please, give us the date (you find) the critical point, and the other parameters you considered in your analysis.

I don't want to criticize your study or your dedication, quite the contrary, I admire and value It very much, but just the way you used to draw attention to it, corroborating this (evil) thing that our World Will End by a Global Disaster, and the Maya calendar predicted this thousands of years ago, just because they built a very good and accurated calendar.

on the thread I linked above, we study a interesting phenomena about Jupiter and Saturn conjunction, that will occours on Solstice (Monday), 21 december 2020 (Geocentric), as follows:

Sun - 0,13 Capricorn
    Mercury - 1.03 Capricorn
    Jupiter 0.27 Aquarius
    Saturn - 0.28 Aquarius
    Pluto - 23.51 Capricorn

I will not repeat here everything I commented there, but basically I tried to dissuade this idea of global catastrophe, because I have already experienced and analyzed various conjunctions and alignments throughout my life.

Below I reproduce one of the most incredible I have ever seen, which I have experienced, and (obviously) no catastrophe has happened, although there have been several rumors of the end of the world because of this heavenly event, including speechs about the Mayan calendar, which many said that our world would end in the year 2000 because of this:

Friday, 5 may 2000. (Geocentric)

Sun - 15,25 Taurus
    Moon - 5.18 Gemini
    Mercury - 11.14 Taurus
    Venus - 5.33 Taurus
    Mars - 1.17 Gemini
    Jupiter - 17.16 Taurus
    Saturn - 19.46 Taurus

Regard that this alignment its very closer to our BIG central Sun (Aldebaran, or Beteugeuse), that is also the central Sun of Sirius, the fix Star at north Pole, So, this Sirius Star is our first primary Central Sun, because the solar System orbit Sirius, like Earth Orbit Sun, and Sirius orbit Orion (Aldebaran), likewise. Near Taurus constelation we have Pleiades, which is also very important in this (cosmic) context.

After this event in the year 2000, rumors started about 2012, which has also passed and we are still here (waiting for destruction of the world, global disasters and great Earth changes ..)

I have no doubt that Maya Calendar its accurate, inteligent and well done, but like others, punctual corrections always fit throughout cycles, just as our current one, that every four years is corrected by adding February 29th. So, because of this, I defend the opinion that any calendar should be good, once you know how to work well with it.

I also have no doubt that the hexagesimal babylonian system It is the best numerical system ever invented, so much that today we still measure the time and angles with it, using the 360 degrees. So, because of this, I defend the opinion that any numerical system should be good, once you know how to work well with it.

For this reason, using the Mayan calendar does not guarantee the prediction of Global Disasters, because if one kind of Calendar can predict this, other calendars could do the same, each one in its own way. They are TOOLS to help our studies and observations, and nothing much more beyond this fact.

this is why the abstract questions of premonition, clairvoyance, human behavior, and the way each human being looks at their future, not just the physical but the extra-physical (psych & spiritual) side, cannot be (exactly) measured by mathematics (or calendars). Measurements on this other (spiritual) side are completely different from what we have inside (space/time physical 3D).

The basis of this, is All the universe (we know) is Mutatis Mutantis. Changes always happen all the time, some larger, some smaller, but there is no doubt that there is a synchronization of factors, where small changes eventually lead to big (Era) changes, often without a single clear and specific point in time (or in space).

Predicting global disasters is prophecy (esoteric), and you don't need the Maya calendar for to do that. Historical examples abound, for the Bible (New Testament) speaks of an Apocalypse, the Old Testament of Armageddon, and so many others such as the above-mentioned alignment of May 5, 2000, which did not destroy this world as many said it would happen in that past year-date. And pragmatically, the same thing can be said about 2012.

I sincerely bet (my 2 cents) the Mayas didn't foresee any of this Global Disasters. They just made a great calendar, pehaps the best calendar ever, but that hardly anyone knows, much less know how to use it today. Their calendar ended long after their civilization was gone, so for them it was totally useful, while for us, it's just a ingenious cultural relic of the past, like the ancient egyptian lunar calendar.

maybe worth to remember a wise teaching here:

Beneath the veil of fables and symbols, It preserves for a World yet to come, the secrets of a Word that has passed away.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 1st December 2019 at 22:25. Reason: bad english

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Jayke (2nd December 2019), onawah (19th January 2020), Sunny (3rd December 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd December 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So, please, give us the date (you find) the critical point, and the other parameters you considered in your analysis.
    I provide exactly this information in my video. I identify a specific conjunction pattern that periodically tends to cause major global upheaval, which was actively targeted by the Mayan Long Count calendar. I give the precise dates of the alignment in the video. I demonstrate practically just how the calendar was used to cover the time between 2 instances of the alignment.

The Long Count is a very valid calendar even today, were it still being used. With regard to the 21 December 2012 'end date,' modern scholars thought that the readout of the calendar on this date was 13.0.0.0.0. which is just 13 Baktuns (1 Baktun = 144000 days).

This is incorrect. The correct readout of the Long Count on this day was: 1.13.16.14.16.. This is because the calendar should have been reset to zero in 1345 AD. And would have been, if the Mayan people still used the calendar and knew how to use it.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Jayke (2nd December 2019), onawah (19th January 2020), RogeRio (2nd December 2019), Sunny (3rd December 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

I provide exactly this information in my video. I identify a specific conjunction pattern that periodically tends to cause major global upheaval, which was actively targeted by the Mayan Long Count calendar. I give the precise dates of the alignment in the video. I demonstrate practically just how the calendar was used to cover the time between 2 instances of the alignment.
    So please, put this data on our currently calendar way and respective alignments, as I exemplified above on May,5,2000, or something like that

sorry, but who don't know Mayan Calendar, should not convert that much right.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 2nd December 2019 at 00:20.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Valerie Villars (2nd December 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So please, put this data on our currently calendar way and respective alignments, as I exemplified above on May,5,2000, or something like that

sorry, but who don't know Mayan Calendar, should not convert that much right.

With respect to the Long Count, it targets a very specific alignment, wherein the following will be present:

A Mars-Venus-Sun-Mercury alignment, whilst Simultaneously, the Sun, the Earth and the Pleiades will be closely aligned.

This has a very specific cycle, as laid out in my video. The last 5 instances of the alignment are as follows:

02 October 3153 BC
    08 October 1970 BC
    07 October 627 BC
    12 October 557 AD
    04 November 1345 AD

The Long Count is modified every time the alignment is achieved, to set it up to target the next instance of the alignment. And slight adjustments are required to achieve harmony between the 144000 Baktun units, and when the alignment occurs.

On the 4th of November 1345 AD. The Long count achieved a 2 Baktun readout:

It was then reset to Zero:

96 days precisely were then counted, with the long count on pause, remaining at 0.0.0.0.0.

After the 96 days, the Long Count recommences. After achieving 3 Baktuns: 3.0.0.0.0. exactly 432000 days will then have been counted, and we will be on the following date:

26 November 2528 AD

This is when the next instance of the alignment occurs, and most likely, the earth will again suffer major global disaster.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Jayke (2nd December 2019), RogeRio (2nd December 2019), Sunny (3rd December 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

26 November 2528 AD

This is when the next instance of the alignment occurs, and most likely, the earth will again suffer major global disaster.
    Ok, thank you for providing this date. (I'm not using here the best ephemerides files, but it works)

Your argues make some sense, because Sagitarius is aligned with the Center of Milk Way

------
    Friday, Nov, 26, 2528 AD (Geocentric)

Sun, 4.38 Sagitarius
    Mercury, 7.57 Sagitarius
    Jupiter, 8.23 Sagitarius

Moon, 23.36 Taurus (near full moon on Gemini)
    Uranus, 2.10 (R) Gemini (opposed to Sagitarius)

----
    on the previous date (Nov, 4, 1345 AD) we had an Aquarius alignment

Friday, Nov, 4, 1345 AD (Geocentric)

Jupiter, 18.38 Aquarius
    Saturn, 15.44 Aquarius
    Neptune, 3.48 Aquarius

----
    on 12 October 557 AD, no relevant alignment found (for now)
    ----

Thusday, Oct, 7, 627 BC (a lot of alignment on Libra)

Sun - 7.40 Libra
    Mercury - 15.09 Libra
    Venus - 10.02 Libra
    Mars - 19.12 Libra
    Jupiter - 27.07 Libra
    Uranus - 10.15 Libra

----

Saturday, Oct, 8, 1970 BC (a lot of alignment on Virgo)

Sun - 29.13 Virgo
    Mercury - 21.35 Virgo
    Venus - 22.02 Virgo
    Mars - 26.24 Virgo
    Uranus - 26.46 Virgo
    Pluto - 7.22 Virgo

(note -- here we can see some precession of the equinoxes, from Libra to Virgo)

----

Friday, Oct, 2, 3153 BC (other alignments on the middle of Virgo)

Sun - 14.54 Virgo
    Mercury - 14.03 Virgo
    Venus - 9.03 Virgo
    Mars - 15.41 Virgo

(near Virgo)
    Uranus - 11.04 Leo
    Neptune - 19.41 Leo

(note -- here we can see more "precession of the equinoxes" on Virgo)
    ----

About Legends, it's interesting to note that Jesus Christ born on Virgo (because of star of Bethlehem). The legend about Dec, 25 its related to three days after Solstice on Dec, 22, where the Sun moves again back to rise of the Heaven (on north hemisphere), So, the (solar logos) legend interpret this as dead for 3 days and ressurrect.

on your site, I found and interesting legend about Zipacna (long count alignment)

Quote One of the most intriguing stories one might encounter within the Popol Vuh is that concerning an encounter between a character called Zipacna, and 400 boys.

Now to briefly summarise this story. It begins by Zipacna encountering 400 boys who are attempting to drag a great tree as a lintel for their hut. They are having difficulty with this, and so Zipacna agrees to drag it for them to where they need it. After doing so, the 400 boys talk amongst themselves and take a dislike to Zipacna, because he is able to achieve such a great feat all on his own. And so, they conspire to kill him.
    Confident they have killed him, they retire to their hut. However, Zipacna is in fact safe in his side tunnel. After three days pass, he digs his way out, and whilst the boys are inside their hut drunk, he brings it down on top of them, and kills them all.
    we have other interesting (solar logos) legends, with (intriguing) similarities

HORUS - Egypt, 3000 BC
    born from a virgin (on 25 dec), adorned by 3 kings, teach at 12, 12 disciples (zodiac?)

ATTIS - Greece, 1200 BC
    born from a virgin (on 25 dec), crucified, dead for 3 days and ressurrect

MITHRA - Persia, 1200 BC

JESUS CHRIST

final note for this post -- I had never included Maya culture in this kind of research (cosmic and esoteric), but I will probably include it from now on. BTW, I won't work thinking of any disaster, but even if it is, I'll try to learn as much as I can before It.

superficially I speculate here whether this destruction could be a new Logos (archetype, paradigm), which would mean the end (destruction) of the previous one, which leads to relevant Earth Changes.

So, thank you (lightpotential) very much for your dedication and patience.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 2nd December 2019 at 22:01.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Jayke (2nd December 2019), onawah (19th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

This is probably the most worthless and useless infographic I have ever seen.

Breifly: Look at the scales. They look like they are matching but you will notice that the scales are way different. 0-15 as opposed to 0-150. You can probably guess how I can manipulate the entire graph based on just shifting these two ranges.

How do they define historical events? What counts as a historical event?

Lets talk about the revolutions of 1848. Oh wait we cant discuss some of the most important events for modern liberal democracies because apparently they didnt happen. Or they were all lumped together as like one event on this graph.
    Like Napaleon, the first not III? Well tough luck. The wars of the first through 7 coalition basically didnt happen!

Finally the true nail in the coffin: Historical by Europeans? By whom exactly?

I think you get the point.

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

This is probably the most worthless and useless infographic I have ever seen.
    well, I used the graph "as an example" of things we can find, about "Changes"

may be worthless and useless for you, and for others that probably don't know (yet) "the source" of the data

Quote IMDB description -- https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3560316/

.. a powerful documentary that explores a revolutionary shift affecting every aspect of our planet. As the shift hits the fan, people are becoming more aware of the control structures that prevent us from experiencing our full potential. CE3 uses a different level of consciousness and scientific facts to bring clarity about the shift while dispelling myths about our true nature. It offers practical steps that we can implement right now to transition out of survival mode and into our more natural state of peace and co-operation.
    Ratings: 7.81/10 from 250 users from "topdocumentaryfilms.com"

so, please look at 42min:10sec (to see the graph being made)

Quote .. the authors claim that there's a rebellious fluctuation stirring every aspect of our planet. The people are waking up, they're in the streets, they're educating themselves, and they're demanding change. It seems the days of the quiet citizen are becoming numbered as more and more grow tired of our current ways.
    ... worthless and useless .. Is not it ?

PS - I didn't watch this video, but I usually don't share infos that don't worth to see.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 4th December 2019 at 05:16.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

onawah (19th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread