+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: The inexplicable experiences of Chris Bledsoe

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: The inexplicable experiences of Chris Bledsoe

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Can i ask you as an expert, do you believe in benevolent ET's?
    Yes, for sure.

And if so how would it be divided? Like 50/50 in benevolent and ET's who only see us a resource for their agenda?
    I suspect that benevolent ETS are in the majority — just as benevolent humans are on this planet. The human race might be a good analog. But just a SMALL number of MALevolent humans can create wars, suffering, seize control of situations and groups for their own benefit, and all kinds of criminality and abuse can result.

It may well be the same with ETs. Numbers aren't everything... it's the influence on events which matters.

And do you have any expectation of what to come in the coming 10 years? Do you believe in a controlled Disclosure coming?
    Controlled, yes... and heavily distorted. I think that may be starting to happen already, with TTSA — who I'd not trust to tell me whether the sun is shining or not.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th December 2019 at 23:13.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (13th December 2019), AutumnW (9th December 2019), EFO (9th December 2019), Forest Denizen (7th December 2019), Franny (11th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), kfm27917 (8th December 2019), Mypos (7th December 2019), onawah (13th December 2019), Patient (8th December 2019), Phoenix1304 (14th December 2019), Reinhard (11th December 2019), RogeRio (8th December 2019), Sadieblue (8th December 2019), seko (7th December 2019), silvanelf (8th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (8th December 2019), Tam (11th December 2019), Tintin (9th December 2019), Valerie Villars (8th December 2019), Yoda (8th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Can i ask you as an expert, do you believe in benevolent ET's?
    Yes, for sure.

And if so how would it be divided? Like 50/50 in benevolent and ET's who only see us a resource for their agenda?
    I suspect that benevolent ETS are in the majority — just as benevolent humans are on this planet. The human race might be a good analog. But just a SMALL number of MALevolent humans can create wars, suffering, seize control of situations and groups for their own benefit, and all kinds of criminality and abuse can result.

It may well be the same with ETs. Numbers aren't everything... it's the influence on events which matters.

And do you have any expectation of what to come in the coming 10 years? Do you believe in a controlled Disclosure coming?
    Controlled, yes... and heavily distorted. I think that may be starting to happen already, with TTSA — who I'd not trust to tell me whether the sun is shining or not.
    Thx Bill. Just one more question, i dont want to derail this topic too much.

Why dont you trust TTSA? Personally i believe Tom DeLonge is sincere in what he tries to do. And he has surrounded himself with a lot of insider people from USA govement and military and i think there are both white hats and black hats in that too. So maybe it can go either way?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

AutumnW (9th December 2019), Bill Ryan (8th December 2019), EFO (9th December 2019), Forest Denizen (7th December 2019), Franny (11th December 2019), Reinhard (11th December 2019), Sadieblue (8th December 2019), Tintin (9th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Mypos, good questions. I think, however, that you will almost never see anything on TV that isn't passed through and sanctioned by TPTB. My fear has been, and still is, that ANY officially sanctioned Disclosure has been, and is being, manicured in such a way as to provide the groundwork for a False Flag event.

We'll see what Bill thinks..
    Last edited by Forest Denizen; 9th December 2019 at 02:26.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

AutumnW (9th December 2019), Bill Ryan (8th December 2019), EFO (9th December 2019), Franny (11th December 2019), RogeRio (8th December 2019), Sadieblue (8th December 2019), silvanelf (8th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (8th December 2019), Tam (11th December 2019), Tintin (9th December 2019), Valerie Villars (9th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

I may be totally off base here, but to me all religion is total deception..
    That is what I have observed in my lifetime.

The people who set themselves up as religious dictators way back have been in control
    far way too long. They, specifically, the Vatican, have been leaching off the poor of the poorest countries
    in the world, and should be taken in to account for their actions.

When will we wake up?

Is there a god? I ask? or were we totally deceived from the beginning?

We as humans need to ask ourselves those questions..

Not seek for answers from others, that's important...… look
    inwardly and really look ….
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

AutumnW (9th December 2019), Bill Ryan (8th December 2019), boja (8th December 2019), christian (9th December 2019), EFO (9th December 2019), Forest Denizen (10th December 2019), Franny (11th December 2019), HaveBlue (9th December 2019), kfm27917 (8th December 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (8th December 2019), RogeRio (8th December 2019), Tintin (9th December 2019), Valerie Villars (9th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

It seems to me like this is definitely one to watch, as an unfolding case.

Interesting that Richard Dolan made a link between Chris Bledsoe's first encounter (if I remember correctly) and the start of the AATIP programme in January 2007. Also intriguing that there is much that Chris cannot say at the moment about his recent encounters, as people 'at the top' are involved. Sounds to me a bit like TPTB might have got their hands all over this one?

And a further interesting question to me is about the general subject of ET's/beings/NDE beings warning the human race about future events and messing up our planet. This comes up in the Ariel School phenomenon, Jim Sparks' contact experiences as well as (so it seems) in Chris Bledsoe's encounters.

Do we have here on Avalon any thread yet on the general topic of ETs'/non human entities' environmental/human-race warnings?

The question of 'Good' and 'Bad' ETs could be missing the point. Maybe the good ET would be one which would help our planet to cleanse itself from the scourge of human 'civilisation', for example. Or maybe not. The question of why we would assume that mankind should have dominion over the rest of the Earth is explored in Daniel Quinn's book 'Ishmael', and referred to in the film 'Instinct': certainly worth reflecting over IMO.

x

M
    Last edited by OopsWrongPlanet?; 8th December 2019 at 15:28.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

Agape (13th December 2019), aoibhghaire (8th December 2019), AutumnW (9th December 2019), Bill Ryan (8th December 2019), Billy (8th December 2019), boja (9th December 2019), christian (9th December 2019), EFO (9th December 2019), Forest Denizen (8th December 2019), Franny (11th December 2019), Gurnemanz (8th December 2019), Kotch (8th December 2019), Mypos (8th December 2019), Phoenix1304 (14th December 2019), Sadieblue (8th December 2019), Tintin (9th December 2019), Valerie Villars (8th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Oops Wrong Planet,

Along the line of concern about life, the planet etc...Chris was left with a visceral empathetic reaction with regards causing suffering of any kind. He was also run over by a cow! Kind of symbolic that!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    Mypos, good questions. I think, however, that you will almost never see anything on TV that isn't passed through and sanctioned by TPTB. My fear has been, and still is, that ANY officially sanctioned Disclosure has been, and is being, manicured in such a way as to provide the groundwork for a Blue Flag event.

We'll see what Bill thinks..
    Agree totally. But what is a blue flag?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2019), christian (9th December 2019), EFO (9th December 2019), Forest Denizen (9th December 2019), Franny (11th December 2019), Mypos (9th December 2019), Tintin (9th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Haha!! I meant false flag! Not sure how blue flag slipped in there.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

AutumnW (12th December 2019), Bill Ryan (9th December 2019), EFO (9th December 2019), Franny (11th December 2019), Gracy (9th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (9th December 2019), Tintin (9th December 2019), Valerie Villars (9th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    I may be totally off base here, but to me all religion is total deception..
    That is what I have observed in my lifetime.

The people who set themselves up as religious dictators way back have been in control
    far way too long. They, specifically, the Vatican, have been leaching off the poor of the poorest countries
    in the world, and should be taken in to account for their actions.

When will we wake up?

Is there a god? I ask? or were we totally deceived from the beginning?

We as humans need to ask ourselves those questions..

Not seek for answers from others, that's important...… look
    inwardly and really look ….
    Good point. Never feel alone, even when those around you do not care for such deep thought. Many people ask this question. Only if you have allowed yourself to think of god as an entity or person is it even valid. This is a misdirect and 'fake news' by the rulers and Catholic preisthood that ruled and told you what to believe at the cost of your life if you dared to ask the 'wrong' questions.

Every god fearing person including clergy types I have told that 'I believe god to be the sum total of all existence' nods their head in complete agreement. Many even say, "I hadn't thought of it quite that way before but I totally agree".

Answers are very often self evident if you ask the right question. Physicists even nicknamed a particle, the Higgs Boson that is thought to bind all atoms/ sub atomic particles together, the 'god' particle. Because without it there would be no existence at all. We are not meant to take it literally. God is not a 'thing' to be found. It is a process to be realized. It only has meaning if and when we give it meaning. It is all rather philosophical and it has and will be talked about forever.

'We' are god. No one person wins an election, it has to be a collective thing. No single thing is god either. Ancient Greeks and co had 'gods' but we public still have them in the form of gods such as guitar gods like Joe Satriani. A 'god' must be one step better than a mere 'star' ! Language is a pesky concept we have and sometimes it is not be to taken too literally and/or seriously.

I really wish radical religious zealots would get it. Sadly many are brainwashed from birth to violently parrot a script of one sort or another and to kill any people who don't agree with them or even those who have never even heard of of their religion.

The late Bill Cooper said the rulers think of the public as 'beasts of burden that must be controlled because they do not even want to think and are therefore steaks on the table by consent'.

So the rulers invented religion or lore for us as a code to live by. We just call it the Law these days. They even have Law Lords in England! We obey or be punished. They wish to appear to lead the way, but lately Prince Andrew has 'made a mistake by acting in a manner unbecoming'! It is his brother Charles, best friends with the late Jimmy Saville, that will rule by 'divine right'!

In their minds divine right and gunpoint must be the same thing! Perhaps the peasants will be revolting at some stage.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

AutumnW (12th December 2019), Bill Ryan (9th December 2019), Craig (9th December 2019), EFO (9th December 2019), Forest Denizen (10th December 2019), Franny (11th December 2019), Mare (9th December 2019), Mypos (9th December 2019), onevoice (9th December 2019), Phoenix1304 (14th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (10th December 2019), Tintin (9th December 2019), Valerie Villars (9th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

A lot of people on YouTube ask the question, "If what she said was so important to humanity, why doesn't Chris tell us what she said? He just keeps beating around the bush."

Most commentators say that the first two parts of Richard's interview sound credible, but the third part is very questionable. (Interestingly, the ratings even for the third part are almost exclusively positive though.)

I think the critics have a point. It's a legitimate question to wonder about the details of what the woman said. It's disappointing that Richard didn't prod Chris further.

On the other side, reading between the lines, I get the sense that Chris is very moved by what had happened to him, as you can tell by his way of talking about her and by his own admission. He said that at times he literally didn't have words to express anything about her and that the encounter changed his life and habits profoundly. He said he developed a much more intimate connectedness with nature and with all life. Given that Richard is a courteous interviewer––unlike some who had questioned Chris before––I can see why Richard was careful not to come across as an inquisitor, simply to pay respect and to give Chris the treatment that others should have given him earlier. Maybe he overcompensated? Maybe it all serves a purpose?

So many little challenges here. People might get glued to the screens, waiting for the next installment of the prophecies of the Lady of the Light. It's a dangerous tendency in the alternative community to consume the information as entertainment and to stay passive. This danger seems present to me in this case. There's also the danger a cynicism which is another dangerous tendency in the alternative community. People will denigrate strong evidence cause it's not strictly scientific. In this case, the corroborating evidence strongly suggests that the gist of Chris's experience is real and one of the major takeaways of the message of the Lady in the Light is actually already obvious, albeit between the lines. It's obvious through Chris's change of character. It's an appeal to connect with nature and with all of life on a heart level in every thought, emotion and act.

In any case, I find it an interesting interview

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

AutumnW (12th December 2019), Bill Ryan (9th December 2019), ClearWater (9th December 2019), EFO (9th December 2019), Forest Denizen (10th December 2019), Franny (11th December 2019), Iancorgi (9th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Mare (9th December 2019), Mypos (9th December 2019), onevoice (9th December 2019), Reinhard (11th December 2019), silvanelf (9th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (10th December 2019), Tintin (9th December 2019), Valerie Villars (11th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    A lot of people on YouTube ask the question, "If what she said was so important to humanity, why doesn't Chris tell us what she said? He just keeps beating around the bush."

Most commentators say that the first two parts of Richard's interview sound credible, but the third part is very questionable. (Interestingly, the ratings even for the third part are almost exclusively positive though.)

I think the critics have a point. It's a legitimate question to wonder about the details of what the woman said. It's disappointing that Richard didn't prod Chris further.

On the other side, reading between the lines, I get the sense that Chris is very moved by what had happened to him, as you can tell by his way of talking about her and by his own admission. He said that at times he literally didn't have words to express anything about her and that the encounter changed his life and habits profoundly. He said he developed a much more intimate connectedness with nature and with all life. Given that Richard is a courteous interviewer––unlike some who had questioned Chris before––I can see why Richard was careful not to come across as an inquisitor, simply to pay respect and to give Chris the treatment that others should have given him earlier. Maybe he overcompensated? Maybe it all serves a purpose?

So many little challenges here. People might get glued to the screens, waiting for the next installment of the prophecies of the Lady of the Light. It's a dangerous tendency in the alternative community to consume the information as entertainment and to stay passive. This danger seems present to me in this case. There's also the danger a cynicism which is another dangerous tendency in the alternative community. People will denigrate strong evidence cause it's not strictly scientific. In this case, the corroborating evidence strongly suggests that the gist of Chris's experience is real and one of the major takeaways of the message of the Lady in the Light is actually already obvious, albeit between the lines. It's obvious through Chris's change of character. It's an appeal to connect with nature and with all of life on a heart level in every thought, emotion and act.

In any case, I find it an interesting interview
    It strikes me as another Savior program that's designed to string people along giving just the right crumbs at certain intervals. Apparently we're unworthy of this grand message at this time.

The groundwork for a good et/ bad et " fight" could be what's being set up here. We need to wake up here to our REAL divine origins and ask Creator to show us what's really going on and how we can help for the greater good. No benevolent ET's are gonna swoop in and save the day as we stand around dumbfounded to what's going on.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

AutumnW (12th December 2019), Bill Ryan (9th December 2019), christian (10th December 2019), East Sun (11th December 2019), EFO (11th December 2019), Forest Denizen (10th December 2019), Franny (11th December 2019), onevoice (11th December 2019), Tintin (11th December 2019), Valerie Villars (11th December 2019), Victoria (13th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Here's Richard Dolan's Part 4, just released. (I've not listened to it yet.)

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (12th December 2019), EFO (11th December 2019), Franny (11th December 2019), Phoenix1304 (15th December 2019), silvanelf (11th December 2019), Tintin (11th December 2019), Valerie Villars (11th December 2019), Yoda (13th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Here's Richard Dolan's Part 4, just released. (I've not listened to it yet.)

Okay, I have my first comment on Part 4, and it may be an important one. See onawah's post yesterday on the main TTSA thread here where she reports John Greenewald's important announcement that the Pentagon has clearly stated that AATIP wasn't investigating UFOs.

Yet at 5:55, Richard Dolan reminds his audience that Bledsoe's case was the first investigated by AATIP. (And just before that, Chris Bledsoe shares how grateful he was to Jim Semivan's personal support during all the high strangemess.)

So, here's the BIG question.

What were AATIP investigating?

We know that they were extremely interested in the Skinwalker Ranch. See this important post on the main Skinwalker Ranch thread. Jeremy Corbell even states that most of the $22m money went to Skinwalker research, a really important data point that many seem to have forgotten.

The connection may lie in that the Skinwalker phenomena (is that ET-related, or something else?) may be closely related to what Bledsoe experienced: interdimensional high strangeness, almost as if he was being messed with just for the sake of it, or the subject of some weird other-worldly experiment.

Just three more questions of many:
    1. If Chris Bledsoe was really intended to release this information publicly, how come he was never 'allowed' to take photos?
    2. Why did the beings choose him? It's easy to think of others (including many reading this now!) who might be much better qualified in quite a number of ways to release all this to the wider public.
    3. If these beings were truly benevolent, how come were Chris and his family were allowed to suffer so much? (And, they did.)
    I'd suggest that everything that happened meets the criteria for gaslighting. If so, the interesting question becomes why.

From Wikipedia, a perfect definition:
    • Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, making them question their own memory, perception, and sanity.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (12th December 2019), EFO (11th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th December 2019), Franny (11th December 2019), Krist (11th December 2019), Maunagarjana (13th December 2019), onevoice (11th December 2019), Philippe (12th December 2019), RogeRio (12th December 2019), silvanelf (11th December 2019), sunwings (11th December 2019), Tintin (11th December 2019), Valerie Villars (12th December 2019), wegge (11th December 2019), Yoda (13th December 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

FYI; If anyone wants to see the video of the burning tree, it's on his son's channel, Ryan Bledsoe...

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

AutumnW (12th December 2019), Bill Ryan (11th December 2019), boja (12th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th December 2019), Franny (17th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), onevoice (11th December 2019), Valerie Villars (12th December 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Haven't listened to the last installment yet but I's sure its intriguing.

The imagery Chris experienced is full of religious symbolism. Mary represents the mother, the nurturer who bore Christ. The New Testament represents the actual divine, rather than the small 'g' gods who are often mistaken as such in the Old testament, I think??

I think, though I am not certain, that this was central to Gnostic beliefs? Someone who knows more about that could share that, if they are willing.

I found this interesting interpretation of both Mary and the Burning Bush (tree?) on a site devoted to Eastern Orthodoxy.

Mary is, in many ways, the Unburnt Bush (this is a title given to her in Orthodox Tradition).
    https://www.toughquestionsanswered.o...ush-symbolize/
    Last edited by AutumnW; 12th December 2019 at 03:53.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th December 2019), Franny (17th December 2019), Mike (12th December 2019), Phoenix1304 (14th December 2019), Valerie Villars (12th December 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The symbolism of the bull shows up everywhere. Here are a few symbolic interpretations.

The early Christian Church under the Catholic Brotherhood of various royal families and empires had made a decision long ago to make war on all Gnostic and pagan Gods of the past simply to maintain control and order over the world’s religions. Part of this process involved various propaganda techniques that the church had mastered such as the demonization and evil connotations of all the ancient Gods and Goddesses of the past. They would adopt a zero tolerance policy to any worship or adoration of these deities whom they always strongly opposed.

Just like Pan in the East became associated with the devil to be forever used as a symbol of the Antichrist and figured in Christian iconography, the Western Pan, Cernunnos would also naturally meet the same fate.

https://gnosticwarrior.com/cernunnos.html

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th December 2019), Franny (17th December 2019), Mike (12th December 2019), RogeRio (12th December 2019), Valerie Villars (12th December 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Just three more questions of many:

1. If Chris Bledsoe was really intended to release this information publicly, how come he was never 'allowed' to take photos?
    2. Why did the beings choose him? It's easy to think of others (including many reading this now!) who might be much better qualified in quite a number of ways to release all this to the wider public.
    3. If these beings were truly benevolent, how come were Chris and his family were allowed to suffer so much? (And, they did.)
    I'm sorry, I did not watch the videos (too busy + bad english), and I have only speculations to offer. My intend is more direct to tell How We Can Find Answers than give true answers, as I said, Its speculation.

The questions are very good questions and I'll try to show a kind of How To, that maybe not to much wrong ..

1. if the experience was about Energy levels, photo cameras dont caught the beings, or whatever they are. To caught on camera need to have (hard) ectoplasm phenomena.

2. the answer can be on the other side of the coin. Instead the beings choose, was Bledsoe which may really Choose them. If the beings not say themselves who they choose, anyone that say It, probably are (emotionally) illuding own ego. If is not this, sure its half this.

3. the benevolence may be because somewhat the beings need forgiveness to be free, since they may owe the Bledsoe family for years using them unethically.

please, I repeat .. this are speculations "to investigate", as examples of kind of answers that can be found .. like an exercice.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 12th December 2019 at 15:43.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th December 2019), Mike (12th December 2019), Valerie Villars (12th December 2019), Victoria (13th December 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

I took some time, well, actually quite a lot of time, to listen to all four or five parts of this interview by Richard Dolan.

It's a riveting story, for sure, and I'd love to review the polygraph data, among other things, but it reminds me of a conclusion I've come to regarding UAP / extraterrestrial experiences:

They're either incredibly brief - or - incredibly involved with vary degrees of phenomena. There are very few cases in the in-between.

I've talked to hundreds of folks who've seen what would be considered a UAP. Most of the time, it's a very benign description of a silvery disk with a funny array of lights that either flies across the sky quickly, or maybe hovers inconspicuously only to vanish in a second.

Some of the time, it's the complete opposite. They report seeing flying disks, but also bouts of missing time, reoccurring nightmares, peculiar cuts/scratches, poltergeist activity - all reported over the course of months to years, before inexplicably stopping.

Chris Bledsoe's experience, however bizarre (and it's totally bizarre!) sounds an awful lot like the experiences I've heard from friends and strangers who're comfortable enough around me to share these type of accounts in absolute privacy. They're not seeking any fame or recognition, they're more-or-less unloading a heavy boulder that's been crushing them for years. They know their stories are so unbelievable, that even if they call the police, or talk to a pastor, they'd end up committed to a facility with soft walls.

It's almost as if these experiences, when they actually become experiences as opposed to sightings, have a built in firewall of absurdity to prevent the subject from being taken seriously should they start to talk.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

AutumnW (12th December 2019), Bill Ryan (12th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th December 2019), Franny (17th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Mike (12th December 2019), RogeRio (12th December 2019), Siphonemis (13th December 2019), Valerie Villars (12th December 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Keajran's Avatar
    Thanks

Does Chris ever explain what the furry headless animal was that he was given and what happened to it? (This was first mentioned in part 3)

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keajran For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th December 2019), Franny (17th December 2019), RogeRio (12th December 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Haha!! I meant false flag! Not sure how blue flag slipped in there.
    I'll let it go this time but don't let it happen again!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th December 2019), Franny (17th December 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by James (here)
    I took some time, well, actually quite a lot of time, to listen to all four or five parts of this interview by Richard Dolan.

It's a riveting story, for sure, and I'd love to review the polygraph data, among other things, but it reminds me of a conclusion I've come to regarding UAP / extraterrestrial experiences:

They're either incredibly brief - or - incredibly involved with vary degrees of phenomena. There are very few cases in the in-between.

I've talked to hundreds of folks who've seen what would be considered a UAP. Most of the time, it's a very benign description of a silvery disk with a funny array of lights that either flies across the sky quickly, or maybe hovers inconspicuously only to vanish in a second.

Some of the time, it's the complete opposite. They report seeing flying disks, but also bouts of missing time, reoccurring nightmares, peculiar cuts/scratches, poltergeist activity - all reported over the course of months to years, before inexplicably stopping.

Chris Bledsoe's experience, however bizarre (and it's totally bizarre!) sounds an awful lot like the experiences I've heard from friends and strangers who're comfortable enough around me to share these type of accounts in absolute privacy. They're not seeking any fame or recognition, they're more-or-less unloading a heavy boulder that's been crushing them for years. They know their stories are so unbelievable, that even if they call the police, or talk to a pastor, they'd end up committed to a facility with soft walls.

It's almost as if these experiences, when they actually become experiences as opposed to sightings, have a built in firewall of absurdity to prevent the subject from being taken seriously should they start to talk.
    The reality is surrounded by a bodyguard of WTF??

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th December 2019), Franny (17th December 2019), James (13th December 2019), RogeRio (12th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast