1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: The inexplicable experiences of Chris Bledsoe

Many here likely know of Chris Bledsoe.

The following is a video taken by Chris and (as the post states on a private forum) -

"a video that UAPTN folks processed… We center the orb, isolating it by stabilizing it and centering it using an Adobe Video tool. There is no other processing done. The only enhancement is stabilization.

This is not dust. It is not water. It is in focus. Enjoy."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18US...1-C-qKn3r/view

[permission to post it here was granted]
    Last edited by Chester; 13th March 2020 at 19:28.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

anandacate (13th March 2020), Bill Ryan (13th March 2020), Did You See Them (13th March 2020), EFO (13th March 2020), haroldsails (13th March 2020), Icare (1st May 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (13th March 2020), Mike (13th March 2020), RogeRio (13th March 2020), thepainterdoug (13th March 2020), wondering (13th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (13th March 2020), Chester (13th March 2020), Did You See Them (13th March 2020), Mike (13th March 2020), thepainterdoug (13th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    See also this thread:
    I can re-post it there and then you can delete this thread or you can move it... you make the call, IMO it should be there (my fault).

From Bill:
    Okay! There's some fascinating information on that thread (including a sequence of excellent interviews by Rich Dolan that really unveil the ultra-high strangeness of it all), and the thread deserves to be bumped. So I've merged the two, and this is a great way of bringing it all to everyone's awareness again.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th March 2020 at 22:06.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2020), Did You See Them (13th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Many here likely know of Chris Bledsoe.

The following is a video taken by Chris and (as the post states on a private forum) -

"a video that UAPTN folks processed… We center the orb, isolating it by stabilizing it and centering it using an Adobe Video tool. There is no other processing done. The only enhancement is stabilization.

This is not dust. It is not water. It is in focus. Enjoy."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18US...1-C-qKn3r/view

[permission to post it here was granted]
    Why I think this video is special is the work done by Bob McGwier and folks at UAPTN to process (stabilize) the image.

https://www.uaptn.com/what-we-do

I am unsure if folks here know what UAPTN is striving to do which is to set up, via volunteers, a global network of "UAP" activity data capturing systems where the data would be made available to interested researchers.

https://www.uaptn.com/

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Agape (28th September 2020), Bill Ryan (13th March 2020), boja (14th March 2020), Kotch (14th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

An interesting video posted 23 Sep 2020 -

John Alexander Phd & Chris Bledsoe being interviewed for Allatra TV.

Their views on what's going on.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I've been reading Avalon and Project Camelot for some years now, among other sites telling of strange happenings from space. I read the Bledsoe story which took place in a National Park, an area which was ROPED OFF, showing knowledge of park operators of the UFO visitors to that area on a regular basis. Two young men were exploring/camping when a truly gigantic triangular UFO snatched them up. Inside was even larger than it appeared outside. There were many humans, obviously also kidnapped. In glass cases were young Reptilians being grown. Something obviously was being taken from the humans or PUT INTO the humans. The two boys were released. I agree with the above poster, mental manipulation using religion is their MO. Putting this witness of human guinea pigs together with a December 9, 2020 video video on Project Camelot (subscription only on facebook) of a time and space traveler who claims the Nazi's have inside Earth and on planets of the solar system, processing plants where humans are slaughtered, bodies on hooks, brain tissue excisedto be place in AI ROBOTS, the conclusion must be that our LEADERS are a fraudand are our FARMERS under Nazi/Reptilian control. They are creating AI Robots throughout our solar system and galaxy; and according to Mark Richards many galaxies have been taken over by them. Time to get serious GUYS; I believe this placeis inside the South Pole based on a remark I read from a person who visited the area. Putting these remarks together, I would NUKE their backsides.
    Last edited by amor; 9th December 2020 at 06:05. Reason: typos

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4