Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Steven Greer video (Dec 2019) on Free Energy and Future technology

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,702 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation New Steven Greer video (Dec 2019) on Free Energy and Future technology

It Will Be an OPEN SOURCE Platform [Ultra Classified Information!] New Steven Greer Video

"What you have just heard; Only a handful of people on earth know, even in classified projects; Is highly compartmented. This is really way past TSSCI - Top Secret Special Compartmented Intelligence." | Dr. Steven Greer

Why do some people think this is impossible? The whole universe is full of energy.

Try this people: visualise what you want - imagine it in your hands, hold that image in your mind for 9 seconds -
    it's hard you will have to practice

But if you try you will feel your thoughts connect with your emotions
    - that is your thought manifesting and you will receive it.

Our restrictions on the universe are set by us. The universe has no restrictions

TSS CI top-secret special compartment at intelligence friends let me listen carefully in one anyone listening do not think you're gonna be off the radar of the sector of the Intelligence Committee working tasked with this issue no level of encryption no level of patents no level of Spy vs spy talking in gibberish code over a phone is going to frustrate their knowing everything you're doing in real time and

The only protection there is is strategic protection which is massive disclosure and public transparency of everything you are doing the quickest way to get killed doing this stuff is to do it secretively if you do it in full view you're completely safe

Technology this microphone and all this stuff has been he would cut down a tree for this the metal was dug out of the earth you know a Neanderthal like and smelt it down made into metal and then it's riveted together in bolts and screws transdimensional interstellar civilizations which means the ones that are here and have exceeded the speed o light have mastered the sciences of transdimensional manufacturing to wit they are able to create a standing resonant sonic energy field that is almost like a architectural blueprint of something like 3d printing but this is like four or five D printing get it and in that resonant field then materialize the object the spacecraft the piece of clothing from the transdimensional interface energetic interface with the subatomic space-time matter so that the molecules the atoms the structures everything in that is coming out in is coming through into this dimension of 3d from that deeper interface from another dimension and energy field and it just materializes it now the word materializes no one thinks what that means it's to make material but you're assembling it from these elementals I call the elementals that are sub sub sub sub atomic and then weigh in past the even zero point energy field which is infinite energy as Tesla said but in that pluripotent state you can recruit pure gold pure platinum iron any metal and biologicals what have you so you can then manaphy is that from trying to articulate something that's a very advanced science in lay terms so that you can follow it but going back to this concept of consciousness assisted technology so if you're connected and you see what you want to manifest you can connect to a technology that creates this resonant and sonic deep sonic field that then materializes that object so not initially but say you know I don't know how many years into the future we're not even going to need to be having mining operations or manufacturing or anything that damages the earth it will simply be this kind of high-tech 4d 5d manufacturing forget 3d manufacturing look at it this way the everyone know what the internet is you know how it came about no it was an Al Gore is DARPA the Defense Advanced Research Projects administration and the department defense developed it by the way they still run it on own it but the internet which is really very open-source everyone can get online for free right or you pay a subscription but if the Internet itself is free so what I'm trying to have these folks understand is let's do this as in place of DARPA because the government is not going to do this ever therefore there is no equivalent of a DARPA to do this for us therefore let us create our own organization and entity that takes the place of DARPA to create this open source of zero-point free energy platform where shared openly and then that same group would then be able to take that knowledge and do all the thousands of vertical and horizontal applications this thing you use it for a little while.

Dr. Steven Greer
    https://ce5film.com

Crowd Funding December 8th 2019: ... 93% Total: $653,294
    Supporters: 3214 | Goal: $700,000 — 2 months, 22 days, 11 hours remaining —
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th December 2019 at 18:10.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (8th December 2019), Alan (9th December 2019), anandacate (12th December 2019), Chester (8th December 2019), Cognitive Dissident (8th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2020), East Sun (8th December 2019), Forest Denizen (7th December 2019), frankstien (13th December 2019), G8trdone (31st December 2019), Islander12 (8th December 2019), jjjones (9th December 2019), justntime2learn (12th December 2019), Justplain (8th December 2019), Lefty Dave (24th January 2020), liderr (8th December 2019), Matt P (9th December 2019), Michi (8th December 2019), Rosco1 (8th December 2019), Sadieblue (8th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th December 2019), toppy (9th December 2019), uzn (24th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Default Re: New Steven Greer video (Dec 2019) on Free Energy and Future technology

I do take this guy seriosly, but for some reason it's getting harder

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th January 2020), toppy (9th December 2019), UfonautRadio (24th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: New Steven Greer video (Dec 2019) on Free Energy and Future technology

IMHO zero point energy, once applied and experienced by the masses will NOT be able to be covertly hidden from us. Toothpaste out of the tube indeed, Dr. Greer

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to liderr For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th December 2019), frankstien (13th December 2019), jjjones (9th December 2019), Rosco1 (8th December 2019), toppy (9th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Greer has an excellent idea of creating an open source platform for idea sharing, similar to what is used for Unix. I use an open source spreadsheet and Word processing application. These apps all work fine. So the open concept idea works.

Greer seems to be pointing to the next step as being an open source free energy tech platform being developed. This is also an incredibly smart idea. He is correct in citing that neither government nor business nor black ops will bring this forward. Open sourcing a free energy generator tech would work, however, someone needs to demonstrate publicly how its done. Once the 'cat is out of the bag', then we can get on with becoming more independent.

The part of this OP vid that people will find hardest to understand is the consciousness based tech that materializes products, etc. This concept is quite advanced and is hardly within reach for current humanity. Some of us realize that we can 'source' events in 3 D, but most of us can only 'materialize' via synchronicity. Psycho-kinesis, as Greer is describing, is a future development for humanity, and who knows how far in the future. Some mystics have created water out of wine, but enlightenment is needed for that.

Greer, tho in a confusing manner, points the way correctly I believe. The first step is to create an open source free energy generator. The rest will follow as it should., l intuite.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Agape (8th December 2019), Chris Gilbert (8th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th December 2019), frankstien (13th December 2019), jjjones (9th December 2019), Reinhard (10th December 2019), toppy (9th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

If, sorry when, this technology comes out it is literary an act of treason, a toppling of governments, an Independence day, a totally new world, a new paradigm for humanity.
    I hope we can transfer to it without to many disasters or much backlash from the old masters.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (8th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2020), East Sun (9th December 2019), Justplain (8th December 2019), Mark (13th December 2019), samildamach (12th December 2019), toppy (9th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Thanks and sorry to digress. Apart of all the information( ET sourced, not human sourced, reimagined, made of wood as Dr Greer said - talking of information not 3D objects yes but it does not matter in this case) some of us have but either can not prove or not allowed to prove, quite yet,
    talking of ET sourced technologies is all that it is - good level talk.

Are we being threatened for it, yes but it’s still a psyops - chaotic and confusing social “big game” that is entirely stupid when it comes to anything other than human.

In brief and Dr Greer himself admits that human technologies can be mere replicas, made of materials, consciousness technologies are in experiment but looking from plane view observers point, they’re at the very beginning of the idea itself,
    nowhere close to match ET 5D technologies that are being in use by them for couple million years.

The whole thing so far, is a game, human football, cricket, hide n seek, combination of mental gymnastics and the rest of sports and who’s on the First and who’s on the Second. It’s exclusively a human game here being played for tiny trophy of “some thingy extraterrestrial” but that’s about.

No matter how many smart statements have been released about “it” or how much disclosure.

Don’t forget about the astrobiologists wisdom. ETs no matter of what advanced kind operate on radically different time-space platform from humans.
    It can not be replicated. There’s no “close match” even,
    there are just “close contact points” or short lines of synchronicity.

I repeat the whole information game is good enough for humans who also just enjoy watching football.

By saying so I don’t mean that some of the information isn’t useful or of strategical importance or that he’s not right. Unfortunately too much was damaged and done to itself in the name of human ignorance.
    Whatever I have or had in that department is not getting out anytime soon because the game was and is being played against me, against us.

But..I can tell you what the next truly important question is and will be about concerning this all and information we have already and to this day( and we have a lot, globally speaking) and the question is one that the smartest Gigi’s are looking for intensely as we talk, the question is “what the True Time is” from theirs and our civilisation perspective, what’s ticking up for us and them on the Universal Watch.

It’s because even if we have a summa of information, roughly speaking that can be understood in human terms, if there’s no time log to it, it does not make a sense to anybody. In real terms I mean. It’s well timeless, beginning less and endless interaction, it’s ancient.
    Should it get a sense of real time to it , it may be possible to operate our platform against the other consciously and thus being able to produce synchronicity and induce events.
    Even if many people have tried to contact ET crafts operating nearby, and the whole CE5 protocol is not more than modern, open minded version of Vedic “contact ceremony” that’s being practised by millions of Hindus ( also Buddhists, Muslims and Christians, shamans of all creeds and castes - not intending to offend or exclude anyone here) for thousands of years of the recent Civilisation Era,

unless we understand the space and time maths behind them, we don’t understand the “platform”, theirs and ours, and any correlations, synchronicities and events are purely accidental even if successful and it can’t be said we operate on level close to certainty.

So I mean and no matter what my personal worries are in this area, I’m not worried about any information disclosures will change the platform
    until we get further and our very own intelligence grid,
    our brains start functioning close to that platform.

Though I think he knows it and knows this much too

Merry Christmas 🌟🌟🌟
    Last edited by Agape; 8th December 2019 at 22:01.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

anandacate (12th December 2019), Justplain (8th December 2019), Mark (13th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th December 2019), toppy (9th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Dr Greer is a bit full of himself for me. Acronym rich statements no one can really back up. so he, and now we, are the only people on earth that know this? please

and when he's says in his presentation to the audience ,material created from the fourth and fifth dimensions , get it? No , no one gets it. just my honest thoughts on it.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Agape (9th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2020), Intranuclear (10th December 2019), Justplain (8th December 2019), Satori (8th December 2019), Strat (24th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th December 2019), toppy (9th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Looks like another, "Buy More Real Estate for Steve," AD-venture

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th January 2020), Intranuclear (10th December 2019), Strat (24th December 2019), thepainterdoug (9th December 2019), toppy (9th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

Well... Greer is getting 'close' in his description of how advanced societies create the objects they need. What he doesn't disclose (or doesn't know about) is that Truly advanced societies don't need Any 'interface' or 'technology' to create their ideas/needs. They KNOW that Consciousness Creates Matter, and they use both their individual and collective Consciousness to Create ALL that they need.

Seth (by Jane Roberts) says that even our own Earth is a Unconscious Creation of the Life that exists upon it. In one sense, This is what Jesus meant when he said (paraphrased) 'tell the mountain to move, and it will move'.

There are several pieces of literature that I know of that describe beings with just such an ability to manipulate matter - I've written about one of these books so many times, I'll avoid doing so now.. but another is this piece - the 'important part' is on page 2... http://www.galactic-server.net/RUNE/apu1.html

John 14;12
    Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 9th December 2019 at 02:41.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Agape (9th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2020), Justplain (10th December 2019), Mark (13th December 2019), onawah (24th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th December 2019), toppy (9th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I always like to think of times of old, people watched Skies more than they do now, for very long time at least.
    Nowadays one has to go far away from cities and inhabited areas for piece of true peace and quiet.

Really, it all is not new, it’s very ancient.

Vedas rely on their own cosmological perspectives and astronomical calculations that can be tracked with precision to past 10 to 30 thousand years but they also report previous Civilisation Epochs, observe a pattern of cyclic evolution of human civilisation here, their decline and rebirth at the end of each long cycles(Yugas, Kalpas, Mahakalpas and so forth),
    they also state that during the Satya Yuga( Truth aka Golden Age), people’s minds and bodies are so pure they don’t have to rely on food or primitive means to manifest reality. Also, no matter what rites and supplications are being performed with pure Mind and Intent, their results manifest immediately as intended.
    It’s an era of peace and prosperity, when minds and bodies live in harmony, humans and other light beings in Space are equal.

With continuous descent to chaos that is inevitable here we can but observe more gravity in the matter, pun intended. People and technologies are heavy and overwhelming civilisation feature,
    overgrowing the men who started them.

Back to the Stars and ETs, I don’t think they need any of our heavy technologies to communicate I think and from what I’ve seen in my own eyes they have more advanced technologies to keep us going for next half to one million years.

Due to Time being asynchronous in long distances ( time dilatation) we won’t get near to them anytime soon by evolution but “you never know”

The way how we can get there is by taking conscious decision of returning our Minds and Bodies to Light and to the Primordial ethical principle or whichever is called Wisdom, taking the process seriously and applying its scientific principles
    we can transform to high functioning entities of Light.

The consent and willingness is upon us I believe and determines the timing of this civilisation ..

🌈
    Last edited by Agape; 9th December 2019 at 06:33.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

anandacate (12th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2020), Justplain (10th December 2019), Seventeen (13th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th December 2019), toppy (9th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Five thousand inventions in limbo and under “secrecy orders” at the US Patent Office
    by Jon Rappoport
    December 11, 2019
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2019...under-secrecy/

"I wrote and posted this article in 2018. I recently revisited it and confirmed how important this information, gathered by Steve Aftergood, is.

For decades, people have been accusing the government of hiding advanced technology. Here we have a serious clue. Something in the record and on the record. It is only a very small piece of the puzzle, but it’s a potent piece, if you’ll stop and think about it.

The world is waking up to censorship of information by the press, by corporations, and by government. Here we have what amounts to a US government POLICY of censoring certain inventions, groundbreaking inventions.

Here is my brief 2018 piece:

How many of these patents, if granted, would be game changers for planet Earth? Who knows?

Buckle up. Here we go.

From FAS (Federation of American Scientists), Secrecy News, Oct. 21, 2010, “Invention Secrecy Still Going Strong,” by Steven Aftergood:

“There were 5,135 inventions that were under secrecy orders at the end of Fiscal Year 2010, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office told Secrecy News last week. It’s a 1% rise over the year before, and the highest total in more than a decade.”

“Under the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951, patent applications on new inventions can be subject to secrecy orders restricting their publication if government agencies believe that disclosure would be ‘detrimental to the national security’.”

“The current list of technology areas that is used to screen patent applications for possible restriction under the Invention Secrecy Act is not publicly available and has been denied under the Freedom of Information Act. (An appeal is pending.)…”

“Most of the listed technology areas are closely related to military applications. But some of them range more widely.”

“Thus, the 1971 list indicates that patents for solar photovoltaic generators were subject to review and possible restriction IF THE PHOTOVOLTAICS WERE MORE THAN 20% EFFICIENT. Energy conversion systems were likewise subject to review and possible restriction IF THEY OFFERED CONVERSION EFFICIENCIES ‘IN EXCESS OF 70-80%’.” (Emphasis is mine.)

“One may fairly ask if disclosure of such technologies could really have been ‘detrimental to the national security,’ or whether the opposite would be closer to the truth. One may further ask what comparable advances in technology may be subject to restriction and non-disclosure today. But no answers are forthcoming, and the invention secrecy system persists with no discernible external review.”

If you’re one of those people who maintains that advanced technology is being held away from the public, here is an overall smoking gun that validates your stance.

And you can see that breakthrough energy tech, which would radically lessen the need for oil, would be on the secrecy-do-not-release list.

What else is on the list? Old Tesla patents, for example?

The US Patent Office is an official chokepoint for the “planned society”—or should we say the “restricted society.”

But this is not to say advanced technology is always shelved or scuttled. The patent applications, in suspended animation at the US Patent Office, can be quietly disclosed, for example, to government researchers engaged in black-budget projects, where the data and the research are turned to “other uses.”

Innovative inventors, who can revolutionize society for the good, incur risks if they submit their patent applications to the State. Getting trapped in limbo, while outright theft of their research occurs, is one of those risks.

On the other hand, if a giant corporation has an invention that deploys the genetic engineering of food crops, and adds millions of tons of toxic pesticides to the environment, its patent application sails through review at the Patent Office…"
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (12th December 2019), Franny (24th December 2019), Krist (12th December 2019), Mark (13th December 2019), Michi (12th December 2019), onevoice (12th December 2019), Reinhard (12th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,702 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: New Steven Greer video (Dec 2019) on Free Energy and Future technology

"It Will Be The End Of Energy Companies" | The FORBIDDEN Technology of Nikola Tesla

"It's like Magic" | The Secret Papers of NIKOLA TESLA
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th December 2019 at 20:08.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th January 2020), frankstien (13th December 2019), Justplain (13th December 2019), onawah (12th December 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Who has the nerve to anonymously plop the design for a working zero point energy generator onto the internet? That is the question...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th January 2020), frankstien (13th December 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Transcript of Greer's talk from Forbidden Knowledge:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/it-...f+Nikola+Tesla

"The big picture is that we haven't needed fossil fuels since about a hundred years ago...the Maxwell Quaternion Equations, that were chopped off and changed...resulted in us having an energy sector that requires us to burn something or heat something up to create steam to get us electricity or to run our cars..

It was observed by Faraday and it was observed by Tesla or observed by many others...Professor Paul Dirac called it the "Dirac Sea" and of course, Tesla called it the "ocean of infinite energy" and it's been called various things. The modern term is the "Zero Point" energy field...

If you create this kind of vector into the Zero Point energy field, and you create a certain counter-rotating vortex, let's call it, which is almost a Sufi light phenomenon, you get what's called 'lift' and you get a phenomenon that's known as 'electromagnetic gravitics'. Now, the pop culture would call it 'anti-gravity', which is really not correct.

What you're really doing when you see a UFO moving and it's going straight up 10,000 miles per hour against gravity is that it's actually in a spacetime bubble. It's creating its own environment, shall we say.

So, there's no restrictions to the normal aerodynamic formula and so the thing can lift and go straight up at those velocities. And if it goes through a certain other level, that the entire object, the mass of the entire object can become massless.

And that's when you enter into what's called 'transdimensional physics'; when something moves from one dimension to another or transverses one dimension to another.

By definition, all interstellar vehicles are transdimensional. Let me repeat that: if it's interstellar, it is transdimensional. It is not getting here at a sub-luminal or below-the-speed-of-light velocity. This is the key thing that people have to understand - and it began to be studied.

Now, in the early days - let's go back to the time of Tesla - they were observing...this effect, where a certain amount of energy would go into a system and more would come out.

It wasn't it really accepted until Dr. Hendrik Casimir...and the Casimir Effect. This is published in mainstream physics journals, by the way - and proved that there was this Zero Point energy field; that there was this energy that was left.

Even after you cooled down all the atoms and all the activity in the universe down to Absolute Zero, which is a specific temperature, there's still this energy there.

And that Zero Point energy field, as it turns out is embedded everywhere in space - not outer space - here, in this room. So that every cubic centimeter of space in this room, for example has enough power to run at least the United States for a day.

A cubic centimeter. So, it's an enormous field of energy, So, running our planet on this energy field would be like taking a thimble out of the Great Lakes or something of water...

However, as JP Morgan famously was reported to have said to Nikola Tesla, when he had a car that had a little antenna on it, that was running around, where the batteries were charging themselves, JP Morgan said, 'If we can't put a meter on it, we don't want it.'

...The geopolitical, macroeconomic policy issue is the big problem and it isn't just because there are a few bankers and kleptocrats that are misanthropic sociopaths - although some of them are - it's because there are a lot of stakeholders, who don't want to have to deal with the change...

Dr Hal Putoff, he does zero-point energy research - he's worked for every three-letter agency - told me personally that he knew we already had these technologies but that if he were to bring them forward, he would be killed along with his family and children...

From a rational point of view, you'd say well these technologies would get us off of oil, gas, nuclear power; no more Fukushimas. But from the point of view of people who are looking at the national security equation from a macroeconomic stability point of view, this is their worst nightmare.

99.9% of the people on planet Earth would benefit from this. There is a very very small - not the 1% - it's the .00001%, who would NOT benefit from this, because they are the ones sitting atop the petrodollar system; the macroeconomic order and particularly, the fact that it is run and everything we're using is run on a metered linear energy source - even solar and wind.

If you begin to talk about the phenomena of new energy, free energy, anti-gravity UFOs, you're stepping into an area that is the most sensitive, compartmented intelligence in the history of the United States...

"Even if you don't accept that in your paradigm, the inhumanity of keeping these sciences and technologies away from the public and the poverty that it engenders - I was talking to an industrialist from India and he was telling me it would take trillions of dollars to properly electrify the Subcontinent, so that people have the energy they need using today's conventional systems...

My wife and I, this week were just up in New York, meeting with the head of a foundation and the question came up frequently with people...all of whom were incredibly wealthy. 'Well, why doesn't Bill Gates do it?' Or 'Why doesn't the President?'

It's always, 'Why doesn't someone else...?' Of course, if you go to the President, he's like, 'No way, José!" and if you go to Billionaire X and Billionaire Y and Billionaire Z, many of whom I've met with...one of them once said to me, 'We all want to be first to be second.'

Great expression. You hear it a lot in business, when it's a very controversial science. No one wants to be the first to stick their neck out, so this becomes then a leadership issue, which is what I've tried to provide some clarity to in my own humble way...try to share it with the public and try to create a momentum towards disclosure, not only of the fact that we're not alone in the universe but that the secret behind these UFO propulsion systems and energy systems would give us an entirely new Planet Beautiful.

But there are stakeholders who are very, very powerful, who are unhappy about that."

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    "It Will Be The End Of Energy Companies" | The FORBIDDEN Technology of Nikola Tesla
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (21st December 2019), Bluegreen (24th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2019), frankstien (13th December 2019), Franny (24th December 2019), Justplain (13th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th December 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

Fascinating feature film - The Secret of Nikola Tesla Cast includes: Petar Bozovic, Orson Welles, Strother Martin - The free/zero-point energy is covered and also the scene where J.P. Morgan rejects Tesla's technology for the reasons Greer outlines in his presentation.

Last edited by frankstien; 5th January 2020 at 21:32.
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Agape (21st December 2019), Bluegreen (24th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2019), onawah (14th December 2019), The Moss Trooper (23rd January 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

sorry, deleted.
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 14th December 2019 at 11:01.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Hi onawah.

Well said
    Quote "The big picture is that we haven't needed fossil fuels since about a hundred years ago...the Maxwell Quaternion Equations, that were chopped off and changed...resulted in us having an energy sector that requires us to burn something or heat something up to create steam to get us electricity or to run our cars..

It was observed by Faraday and it was observed by Tesla or observed by many others...Professor Paul Dirac called it the "Dirac Sea" and of course, Tesla called it the "ocean of infinite energy" and it's been called various things. The modern term is the "Zero Point" energy field...

If you create this kind of vector into the Zero Point energy field, and you create a certain counter-rotating vortex, let's call it, which is almost a Sufi light phenomenon, you get what's called 'lift' and you get a phenomenon that's known as 'electromagnetic gravitics'. Now, the pop culture would call it 'anti-gravity', which is really not correct.

What you're really doing when you see a UFO moving and it's going straight up 10,000 miles per hour against gravity is that it's actually in a spacetime bubble. It's creating its own environment, shall we say.

So, there's no restrictions to the normal aerodynamic formula and so the thing can lift and go straight up at those velocities. And if it goes through a certain other level, that the entire object, the mass of the entire object can become massless.

And that's when you enter into what's called 'transdimensional physics'; when something moves from one dimension to another or transverses one dimension to another.

By definition, all interstellar vehicles are transdimensional. Let me repeat that: if it's interstellar, it is transdimensional. It is not getting here at a sub-luminal or below-the-speed-of-light velocity. This is the key thing that people have to understand - and it began to be studied.
    and the rest of you post

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Agape (21st December 2019)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Who has the nerve to anonymously plop the design for a working zero point energy generator onto the internet? That is the question...
    Nikola Tesla Secret for free energy. Phone charger
    Last edited by frankstien; 24th December 2019 at 02:25.
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Justplain (24th December 2019), The Moss Trooper (23rd January 2020)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frankstien (here)
    Hi Frankstein, I tried the links provided for details on 'how to do' this free energy circuit and they all came back with an error which I can't paste here (how to download a screen clip?). Anyway, I guess it was too good to be true...

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frankstien (here)
    Hi Frankstein, I tried the links provided for details on 'how to do' this free energy circuit and they all came back with an error which I can't paste here (how to download a screen clip?). Anyway, I guess it was too good to be true...
    No, just use the schematic diagram in the video. Find someone who knows about electronics, get the parts, and make one, see if it works. Some of those links below at the YouTube page take you to other related devices--just use the info he gives you in the video. Yes, a website link is no longer available--no need, his video has the necessary details.

Last edited by frankstien; 24th December 2019 at 20:59.
    --frankstien

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast