Thread: Noah's Flood of 2348 BC - Physical Evidence & Calendar Cycles

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 149 posts

Default Noah's Flood of 2348 BC - Physical Evidence & Calendar Cycles

I have just completed a new essay on my website, complete with images, concerning an historical proof of Noah's Flood. This being in accordance with the Biblical year of 2348 BC.

Not only do I confirm the date, which is backed up by a lot of geophysical evidence, I also show that the Mayan calendar cycle of 819 days was actively used to forecast and target the disaster, which was in fact caused by a Planetary Alignment on the 27th of September 2348 BC.

For those interested, here is the link: Noah's Flood of 2348 BC
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

4evrneo (11th December 2019), Bill Ryan (11th December 2019), BMJ (13th December 2019), Inversion (18th August 2021), Jayke (11th December 2019), justntime2learn (11th December 2019), Maknocktomb (11th December 2019), Ol' Roy (11th December 2019), Pam (14th December 2019), RogeRio (13th December 2019), scanner (13th December 2019), SubjectCCCIX (13th October 2020), Sunny-side-up (11th December 2019), toppy (11th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 times in 370 posts

Default Re: Noah's Flood of 2348 BC - Physical Evidence & Calendar Cycles

I don't doubt there was a flood, but. There's always a but, there has been many deluges over the ages. Unless they can find evidence of Noah and his ark, it's just a story out of a book that's been MANipulated many times. I know they say they've found the Ark, we still await confirmation on that. The problem we have, as mere mortals, the truth tellers keep straying from the truth and are constantly called out on it. Many thanks for your research.
    Last edited by scanner; 13th December 2019 at 09:45.
    Am I one of many or am I many of one ? interesting .

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scanner For This Post:

Happyjak (14th December 2019), Jayke (13th December 2019), RogeRio (13th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    Unless they can find evidence of Noah and his ark, it's just a story out of a book that's been MANipulated many times. I know they say they've found the Ark, we still await confirmation on that.
    I have found on a couple of good channelled material, that Noah's Ark its a symbolic event, so the research for evidence of the (symbolic) Ark, tends to be something uncertain, from the (physical) point of view of a great boat that sailed over the waters on this flood

I checked the ephemerides on the date, and really happens a great cluster of influential planets. I didn't do any analysis, because I understand that a lot of other (symbolic) things are possible to abstract, but not looking for a (real) lost ark.

let me offer some other data about the "alignment" (clusters-aspects), because the alignments, depends on the point of view of the observer.

Saturday, Set, 27 2348 BC (geocentric)

Sun -- 15.58 Virgo
    Moon -- 3.09 Libra
    Mercury -- 8.19 Libra
    Venus -- 29.06 Virgo (Retr)
    Mars -- 20.41 Virgo
    Ceres -- 24.45 Aries
    Jupiter -- 8.35 Virgo
    Saturn -- 29.58 Leo
    Uranus -- 11.40 Pisces (Retr)
    Neptune -- 20.20 Cancer
    Pluto -- 1.27 Pisces (Retr)

Saturday, Set, 27 2348 BC (heliocentric)

Earth -- 15.58 Pisces
    Moon -- 15.58 Pisces
    Mercury -- 18.51 Sagitarius
    Venus -- 11.01 Pisces
    Mars -- 23.48 Virgo
    Ceres -- 10.02 Aries
    Jupiter -- 7.14 Virgo
    Saturn -- 28.25 Leo
    Uranus -- 11.52 Pisces
    Neptune -- 18.48 Cancer
    Pluto -- 1.45 Pisces

-- update with key-words --

Regarding the geocentric positions, Virgo means order and purity. This can match with choose one "single" pair from genetic diversity to future generations to each species. But I'm not sure if indicates that others (diversities) didn't survive.

The (cluster) "alignment" start with Saturn(leo), Moon, Jupiter, Sun, Mars, Venus (virgo), and Mercury (libra), opposed to Pluto, Uranus (pisces) and Ceres (aries). The symbolism of ark and flood can be abstracted from Neptune in cancer.

Culturally, Noah's ark symbolizes generations of paternalism, and the end of worship of the Ancestral Goddess, or the pantheon of Gods, like the Hindu.

Genetically, it resembles a new attempt by Adam and Eve with Noah and his family. Culturally it also resembles Abraham, whose genetics founded the culture from which this (fantastic) episode originates.

It is no mystery that at the end of the last Ice Age the sea levels rose more than a hundred meters, and obviously the cold weather became humid and rainy until it stabilized. This age ended 12,000 years ago, so some (family) group who found themselves isolated may well have imagined a Noah's ark as the origin of their group as a way of justifying their (lineage, purity) existence and (life) mission in the world.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 14th December 2019 at 12:16. Reason: update

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Jayke (14th December 2019), scanner (15th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 149 posts

Dear Scanner,

There is evidence of many flood-type disaster events about this time. The main dates are:

3153 BC
    2952 BC
    2348 BC
    2193 BC

A lot of the flood mythologies are unfortunately mixed together. The Gilgamesh flood is I think linked either to the 3153 BC or 2952 BC events.

Also, the Sumerian King list mentions Xisouthros as a 'flood king,' and the story is also perfectly a match to Noah. However, the Xisouthros flood appears to be the 3153 BC event, whereas Noah's is the 2348 BC event.

The physical evidence, as well as the historical and calendrical evidence supports disasters on the dates in question. It is just that some of the more mythological-type stories seem to mix them up.
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Inversion (18th August 2021), Jayke (14th December 2019), RogeRio (14th December 2019), scanner (15th December 2019), SubjectCCCIX (13th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread