Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: USAF Secretary & Congressman want to Declassify Secret Space Programs

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation USAF Secretary & Congressman want to Declassify Secret Space Programs

USAF Secretary & Congressman want to Declassify Secret Space Programs

Written by Dr Michael Salla on December 13, 2019. Posted in Featured, Space Programs

On December 7, attendees at the Reagan National Defense Forum held at the Reagan Presidential Library were told by the Secretary of the Air Force, Barbara Barrett, and US Congressman Mike Rogers, that they are in favor of declassifying information about the Air Force’s secret space program in order to get the public to support a US Space Force. Their comments confirm that the US Air Force is on the verge of disclosing the truth behind rumors of a secret space program and that the Space Force is a vital part of a series of stunning disclosures that lie ahead.

Barrett and Rogers’ comments were published by Defense News in an article by reporter Nathan Strout with the eye-catching title, “Barrett, Rogers consider declassifying secretive space programs”. Barrett and Rogers were speaking at a panel on “Next Steps in Space: Launching America’s Sixth Military Branch”. In the panel Barrett said:
    Declassifying some of what is currently held in secure vaults would be a good idea… You would have to be careful about what we declassify, but there is much more classified than what needs to be.

Rogers, a co-sponsor of the original House of Representatives Bill to create a Space Force/Corps, agreed and said that information about space programs was “overwhelmingly classified”.

Rogers elaborated further on the need to declassify the Air Force’s secret infrastructure in space in order to win public support for Space Force:

As members of the Armed Services Committee and the defense appropriators, we get it. But we have to have our other colleagues in the Congress to be supportive of us making the changes we need and the resources we need into this… It’s not going to happen until they understand the threat and the dependence we have. And I don’t think that can happen until we see significant declassification of what we’re doing in space and what China and Russia are doing, and how space is in their day-to-day lives.

Rogers’ comment that the US, China and Russia have secret space programs, and that the public needs to know more about these in order to support the creation of Space Force is stunning acknowledgment of the existence of rival military programs with space technologies far more advanced than the rocket-propelled technologies used by NASA and other national space programs.

This echoes comments by a recently retired USAF Lieutenant General Steven Kwast in a lecture where he described China developing a space navy:

They are building a navy in space with the equivalent of battleships and destroyers that will be able to maneuver and kill and communicate with dominance.

China’s future space navy will be able to decimate America’s satellite systems and space assets overnight.

In his Defense News article covering Barrett and Rogers’ comments, Strout said:
    The two declined to say how much of the black space portfolio could move into the public, nor when changes would start happening. But Barrett pledged that it would be a focus for her office moving forward, a sign that progress could come during 2020.
    Two days later, it was announced that the Congressional Conference Committee set up to resolve competing Space Force proposals from the House and Senate had reached an agreement.

The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2020 would contain the Space Force Act that would officially launch Space Force in early 2020. I explained the key provisions of the Space Force Act in an earlier article available here.

On Wednesday, December 11, the House of Representatives passed the bipartisan agreement reached for the NDAA/Space Force Act and the Senate is scheduled to vote on it next week. President Donald Trump has already tweeted that he will immediately sign it into law making the creation of Space Force official.

The comments made by Barrett and Rogers about the need to declassify more of the space activities secretly conducted by the USAF followed only one day after the December 6 news of an agreement being reached in Congress for the passage of the Space Force Act. This is not coincidental.

In fact, this sequence of events is stunning confirmation that Space Force is being used as a means for declassifying key elements of a USAF secret space program that possesses advanced propulsion and energy systems that will revolutionize the aerospace industry.

The linkage between the creation of the Space Force and the declassification of advanced space technologies process is precisely what I predicted in the US Air Force Secret Space Program. Put simply, the rollout of Space Force provides the means for disclosing futuristic technologies used by the Air Force in a way the boosts public confidence, setting the stage for even more remarkable disclosures.

The creation of Space Force marks the beginning of an official disclosure process that will confirm the source of many UFO sightings were, in fact, advanced space technologies developed by the USAF, or the aerospace forces of major nations such as Russia and China.

Read more here

Source

Barrett, Rogers Consider Declassifying Secretive Space Programs

Gov’t Leaders Seek Declassification of US Space Programs

Barbara M. Barrett

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Related: PDF for those who want to do additional research
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th December 2019 at 14:42.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AutumnW (14th December 2019), Axman (14th December 2019), Ben (16th December 2019), Bill Ryan (13th December 2019), BMJ (14th December 2019), Deneon (14th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (14th December 2019), edina (14th December 2019), enigma3 (14th December 2019), Franny (14th December 2019), Gracy (14th December 2019), jjjones (16th December 2019), justntime2learn (14th December 2019), Justplain (14th December 2019), Krist (14th December 2019), Maknocktomb (14th December 2019), mountain_jim (14th December 2019), onawah (14th December 2019), onevoice (13th December 2019), Reinhard (15th December 2019), RogeRio (14th December 2019), Sadieblue (14th December 2019), sunflower (14th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th December 2019), toppy (15th December 2019), TrumanCash (15th December 2019), yelik (14th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: USAF Secretary & Congressman want to Declassify Secret Space Programs

This is amazing, if its true. The slow drip drip drip of disclosure for the last few years could become a firehose of confusion. Some of what we learn will be accurate but so much will be tailored to meet the needs of the military.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ben (16th December 2019), Bill Ryan (14th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (14th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2019), Franny (14th December 2019), Justplain (14th December 2019), onawah (14th December 2019), Reinhard (15th December 2019), RogeRio (14th December 2019), Sadieblue (14th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th December 2019), toppy (15th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: USAF Secretary & Congressman want to Declassify Secret Space Programs

"In fact, this sequence of events is stunning confirmation that Space Force is being used as a means for declassifying key elements of a USAF secret space program that possesses advanced propulsion and energy systems that will revolutionize the aerospace industry.revolutionize the aerospace industry."

I think that this is an assumption by the author, not reflective of the reported information. It sounds like the USAF secretary and the congressman want to disclose the perceived threats that make the space force 'necessary'. These threats in particular are the secret space forces of China and Russia. My guess is that some ufo's will also be cited as a potential threat, thus the tic-tac ufo 'disclosure' of the past couple of years. This threat spin is meant to alarm the public and require further funding by the bankrupt U.S. government.

I see no info in the stated quotes from these government employees that implies, covertly or overtly, that any cutting edge technology is about to be released.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th December 2019), AutumnW (14th December 2019), Ben (16th December 2019), Bill Ryan (14th December 2019), boja (14th December 2019), ChristianSky (14th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (14th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2019), Franny (14th December 2019), Intranuclear (14th December 2019), Michi (14th December 2019), mountain_jim (14th December 2019), Reinhard (15th December 2019), RogeRio (14th December 2019), Sadieblue (15th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th December 2019), toppy (15th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Big shame that if true, the main reason for such technology is for defence/battle.
    Why not exploration and working out in space, together.
    There enough space out there to keep them occupied, so leave earth alone (earth based satellites and the like)
    and then why not join together to help defend earth if ever needed instead of continually blowing each other up.

They, in simple terms are nothing more than little kids bickering, playing with grown up's toys/tool's

I think we shall see a false space threat/invasion.
    As with the statement (many UFO's are our tech), I believe that many strange and or Alien sightings are man made as well.
    I think it is the man made Alien/drone creature/beings that has held them back in their big Alien battle plans.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

AutumnW (14th December 2019), Ben (16th December 2019), Bill Ryan (14th December 2019), Franny (14th December 2019), Gracy (14th December 2019), mountain_jim (14th December 2019), Reinhard (15th December 2019), RogeRio (14th December 2019), Rosco1 (15th December 2019), Sadieblue (15th December 2019), scotslad (27th December 2019), toppy (15th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

For what it's worth, here's my opinion:

If it comes from Michael Salla, then I wouldn't pay too much attention to it.

Michael Salla is one of the guys who championed Randy "Captain Kaye" Cramer, Corey Goode, Andrew Basiago and Laura Eisenhower, and he's buddies with David Wilcock and Alfred Lambremont Webre. I put him in the same category as the latter, albeit that he's slightly less sensationalist.

How many times have we not heard of "imminent disclosure" (hi Stephen Bassett!) or mass arrests (hi Benjamin Fulford!)? The only disclosure you're ever going to get is if a spaceship the size of New York City were to hover over, um, New York City ─ like in "V" or "Independence Day" ─ so that the authorities and the mainstream media cannot afford to keep ridiculing, ignoring or denying the truth. Anything else is just wishful thinking and/or click bait.

Hey, you asked for my opinion ─ no, wait, you didn't ─ so there you have it.

10. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)

Michael Salla is one of the guys who championed Randy "Captain Kaye" Cramer, Corey Goode, Andrew Basiago and Laura Eisenhower, and he's buddies with David Wilcock and Alfred Lambremont Webre. I put him in the same category as the latter, albeit that he's slightly less sensationalist.

How many times have we not heard of "imminent disclosure" (hi Stephen Bassett!) or mass arrests (hi Benjamin Fulford!)? The only disclosure you're ever going to get is if a spaceship the size of New York City were to hover over, um, New York City ─ like in "V" or "Independence Day" ─ so that the authorities and the mainstream media cannot afford to keep ridiculing, ignoring or denying the truth. Anything else is just wishful thinking and/or click bait.

But that opinion has allready been proven wrong trough the whole Tick Tack UFO and the TTSA because the goverment allready admitted UFO's are real and no joke. I think and hope they will go forward from here.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th December 2019), AutumnW (14th December 2019), Ben (16th December 2019), Bill Ryan (14th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2019), Frank V (15th December 2019), Reinhard (15th December 2019), RogeRio (14th December 2019), Sadieblue (15th December 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

I'm going to stick with the old adage that if their lips are moving, they're lying. Of course that's not always the case, sometimes varying proportions of the truth, is what's required to meet a desired end. It's the difference between mis-information, and dis-information.

Since when does the US government need popular support from it's people do something it wants to do? Like, never? I was reading somewhere else yesterday that another reason for certain disclosures would be to scare the hell out of any potential with a peek at some of what we've got. That sounds more like it.

Maybe they're tired of having to hide as well, maybe it's getting too big, and the "ufo" sightings are getting out of hand.

Out of those three reasons, gaining public support, scaring the hell out of potential adversaries, and tired of hiding, which one doesn't belong?

Another thing to notice here. To my fellow Americans, how often do you hear "how are you going to pay for it?", when the suggested action would be something that would only be of great benefit to the average citizen, like being able to go to the emergence room without incurring crippling debt, or free college so as not to start young people off on their life journey not under the burden of debt already as well?

What about an overhaul, a modernization of our infrastructure? Nope, "where's the money gonna come from?"

Ah, but tack on more hundreds of billions of dollars to a bloated military budget already nearing a trillion dollars a year, keep pumping out more hundreds of billions of dollars on our foreign entanglements, or more banks need bailing out to the tune of yet MORE hundreds of billions of dollars, like happened again just recently that we weren't supposed to notice?

Why, here's a blank check just fill in the amount you need, my fellow club member.

So, yeah, pardon me if I'm not all giggly and excited about this. But I know it's going to happen whether we want it or not anyway. They don't need our support for this any more than they need it for the wars they so love.

We can explore and utilize space without militarizing it, and creating a brand new wing of the military to put the already existing program on steroids, all they're doing is igniting a new arms race at the cost of continuing to leave so many Americans working 2 and 3 jobs just to keep their heads above water.

Rant over.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I'm going to stick with the old adage that if their lips are moving, they're lying. Of course that's not always the case, sometimes varying proportions of the truth, is what's required to meet a desired end. It's the difference between mis-information, and dis-information.

Since when does the US government need popular support from it's people do something it wants to do? Like, never? I was reading somewhere else yesterday that another reason for certain disclosures would be to scare the hell out of any potential with a peek at some of what we've got. That sounds more like it.

:
    Well they most certainly do need/want the support of the public for the things they do. That is for instance one of the most important reasons why they created the False Flag 911. So they could win over the public to attack the Axis of Evil. Nothing better than the first attack on American soil to get the public so outraged that they will support all the wars and all the lies and the hate the goverment has to offer.

In this case its a little different because this is for a big part of it buried in the section of the Goverment that does everything in secret. But they are mainly talking about the disclosure of the stuff at the surface here.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th December 2019), AutumnW (14th December 2019), Ben (16th December 2019), Bill Ryan (14th December 2019), boja (16th December 2019), Frank V (15th December 2019), Reinhard (15th December 2019), RogeRio (14th December 2019), Sadieblue (15th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

This very interesting Dark Journalist livestream (first posted by onawah, here) definitely belongs on this thread.

A long and complex presentation, as always. The focus is on how seriously bad news it is for everyone for space to be "the next war-fighting domain", as Donald Trump stated publicly in August.

Daniel also spends a lot of time talking about Dag Hammarskjöld, who was UN Secretary-General from 1953 to 1961, when he was killed (almost certainly assassinated) in a plane crash. Hammarskjöld was himself deeply connected to the mystery schools, but was a good guy, a true 'white hat'.

JFK called Hammarskjöld "the greatest statesman of our century", no small tribute. The theme here is how Kennedy and Hammarskjöld both wanted nations to co-operate in the exploration and peaceful development of space, but after Kennedy's assassination (and that of Hammarskjöld) this all changed.

Trump, Daniel states strongly, is being very badly advised. TTSA is mentioned, as they too are pushing the idea of a 'threat in space'.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th December 2019 at 23:19.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th December 2019), AutumnW (14th December 2019), Ben (16th December 2019), Billy (15th December 2019), boja (16th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2019), Frank V (15th December 2019), Franny (15th December 2019), Justplain (15th December 2019), Mypos (14th December 2019), onawah (14th December 2019), Red Skywalker (14th December 2019), Reinhard (15th December 2019), Sadieblue (15th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th December 2019), Yoda (18th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

I thought the message was, if you post a vid, include a synopsis. Good message. So please, Bill Ryan, include a synopsis with the Dark Journalist vid. Thanks.

From Bill: thanks, and done.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th December 2019 at 20:34.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th December 2019), Ben (16th December 2019), Bill Ryan (14th December 2019), Billy (15th December 2019), Frank V (15th December 2019), Mypos (14th December 2019), Sadieblue (15th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

IMHO, Dark Journalist's videos are always excellent and need little introduction for those who know his work.
    He covers so much territory, connects so many dots, each one necessitates a long list of topics discussed.
    I usually just post them before I've even listened to them for that reason, since it may be awhile before I actually have time to listen myself.
    But thanks to Bill for providing some details for this one, which I will add to my original post.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ben (16th December 2019), Bill Ryan (14th December 2019), Billy (15th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2019), Frank V (15th December 2019), Franny (15th December 2019), Mypos (15th December 2019), Reinhard (15th December 2019), Sadieblue (15th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Apparently at least one faction of TPTB are preparing for the day when they no longer need the support of the public at all, judging from all the efforts and expense that are being poured into 5G and all the other means of controlling and dumbing down the populace.
    And it looks like the implementation of 5G worldwide alone would ensure their total control.
    Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Well they most certainly do need/want the support of the public for the things they do.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ben (16th December 2019), Bill Ryan (14th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2019), Frank V (15th December 2019), Mypos (15th December 2019), Reinhard (15th December 2019), Sadieblue (15th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th December 2019), TrumanCash (15th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm listening to it now, and I think it belongs in the "Trump is not the Answer" thread as well, as he is supporting the movement to create a new, very expensive branch of US armed services devoted not to peaceful exploration of space, but to war in space (so far, at least, and it would be very difficult for him to back-tread at this point). I will post a link there too.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This very interesting Dark Journalist livestream (first posted by onawah, here) definitely belongs on this thread.
    A long and complex presentation, as always. The focus is on how seriously bad news it is for everyone for space to be "the next war-fighting domain", as Donald Trump stated publicly in August.

Daniel also spends a lot of time talking about Dag Hammarskjöld, who was UN Secretary-General from 1953 to 1961, when he was killed (almost certainly assassinated) in a plane crash. Hammarskjöld was himself deeply connected to the mystery schools, but was a good guy, a true 'white hat'.

JFK called Hammarskjöld "the greatest statesman of our century", no small tribute. The theme here is how Kennedy and Hammarskjöld both wanted nations to co-operate in the exploration and peaceful development of space, but after Kennedy's assassination (and that of Hammarskjöld) this all changed.

Trump, Daniel states strongly, is being very badly advised. TTSA is mentioned, as they too are pushing the idea of a 'threat in space'.
    Last edited by onawah; 15th December 2019 at 04:56.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Frank V (15th December 2019), Franny (15th December 2019), Reinhard (15th December 2019)

25. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Frank V (15th December 2019), jjjones (16th December 2019), Reinhard (15th December 2019)

27. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)

But that opinion has allready been proven wrong trough the whole Tick Tack UFO and the TTSA because the goverment allready admitted UFO's are real and no joke. I think and hope they will go forward from here.
    Don't be fooled, Noorderbuur. The official narrative these days is that the Tic-Tac UFO and other UFOs are not UFOs but UAVs ("Unidentified Areal Vehicles") ─ a new moniker, by which they are purposely suggesting that they'd be drones operated by a foreign nation state, as opposed to visitors from off-planet.

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Apparently at least one faction of TPTB are preparing for the day when they no longer need the support of the public at all, judging from all the efforts and expense that are being poured into 5G and all the other means of controlling and dumbing down the populace.
    And it looks like the implementation of 5G worldwide alone would ensure their total control.
    Well they most certainly do need/want the support of the public for the things they do.
    I cannot imagine this. They have put so much effort into swaying the minds of the public that i dont see them using a completely other kind of strategy. This would mean everybody knows they live as a slave on a planet of lies and corruption. Way too much risk on revolutions imo.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Ben (16th December 2019), Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2019), Frank V (15th December 2019), TrumanCash (15th December 2019)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

After being abducted twice into a deep underground military/Grays base 25 years ago, I think by now they'd already have a "space force", since they've been flying around with aliens for decades.

I can't imagine that they'd come out with the truth now since that would mean they'd have to admit they sold us out to the Grays, et al.

It reminds me what Mark Phillips used to say: Mind Control = Information Control. Oh, what a tangled web they weave.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Ben (16th December 2019), Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), conk (16th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (16th December 2019), Frank V (15th December 2019), jjjones (16th December 2019), Justplain (16th December 2019), onawah (15th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th December 2019), Valerie Villars (15th December 2019)

32. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You don't have to imagine it.
    You just have to read up on Agenda 21, on vaccines, on 5G, chemtrails, glysophate, censorship, mind control, and any number of other "conspiracy theories" that have been covered in great detail right here on this forum.
    Of course, you can draw your own conclusions, but if you just leave it to your imagination, without sufficient research, then your conclusions are not likely to be based on reality.
    It's a race--until they have established enough control, they will continue to court the public's good favor, but the tipping point appears to be fast approaching, at least in their eyes, as their arrogance continues unabated, even as the amount of evidence about their nefarious agendas continues to grow.
    I cannot imagine this. They have put so much effort into swaying the minds of the public that i dont see them using a completely other kind of strategy. This would mean everybody knows they live as a slave on a planet of lies and corruption. Way too much risk on revolutions imo.
    Last edited by onawah; 15th December 2019 at 18:13.
    Each breath a gift...

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (16th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), jjjones (16th December 2019), TrumanCash (15th December 2019)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

You just have to read up on Agenda 21, on vaccines, on 5G, chemtrails, glysophate, censorship, mind control, and any number of other "conspiracy theories" that have been covered in great detail right here on this forum!
    Of course, you can draw your own conclusions, but if you just leave it to your imagination, without sufficient research, then your conclusions are not likely to be based on reality.
    It's a race--until they have established enough control, they will continue to court the public's good favor, but the tipping point appears to be fast approaching, as their arrogance continues to grow.
    The controllers won't need public support when they implement the global digital currency and eliminate cash. This appears to be the final straw for complete control. Aaron Russo said this was the goal of the Rockefellers and their ilk so that they can turn off your bank account if you don't comply, question authority or speak out against or expose the NWO.

It also appears that we're in the final stage(s) of the implementation of this plan. The worldwide indebtedness is unsustainable and it appears that the controllers are triggering a worldwide financial collapse in order to come to the rescue with a reset and global cryptocurrency. They have already done this in the thirteen colonies [read US Constitution] and in Europe by establishing a common currency in the colonies and Europe. And people are gladly accepting digital currencies and the "convenience" of using their "smart" phones to buy pretty much anything now. Smart phones for dumb people.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 15th December 2019 at 18:22.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Ben (16th December 2019), Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (16th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), jjjones (16th December 2019), onawah (15th December 2019)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

[/COLOR]
    Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    You just have to read up on Agenda 21, on vaccines, on 5G, chemtrails, glysophate, censorship, mind control, and any number of other "conspiracy theories" that have been covered in great detail right here on this forum!
    It's a race--until they have established enough control, they will continue to court the public's good favor, but the tipping point appears to be fast approaching, as their arrogance continues to grow.
    The controllers won't need public support when they implement the global digital currency and eliminate cash. This appears to be the final straw for complete control. Aaron Russo said this was the goal of the Rockefellers and their ilk so that they can turn off your bank account if you don't comply, question authority or speak out against or expose the NWO.

It also appears that we're in the final stage(s) of the implementation of this plan. The worldwide indebtedness is unsustainable and it appears that the controllers are triggering a worldwide financial collapse in order to come to the rescue with a reset and global cryptocurrency. They have already done this in the thirteen colonies [read US Constitution] and in Europe by establishing a common currency in the colonies and Europe. And people are gladly accepting digital currencies and the "convenience" of using their "smart" phones to buy pretty much anything now. Smart phones for dumb people.

Nothing to me seems like we are in the final stages of such a plan. Since the financial crisis of 2008 we are totally unsustainable. Our financial system is one big experiment with enourmous amounts of money being pumped into the system for years allready now. And its holding allready for 12 years. Who says it all coming crashing down soon? There is no evidence for that.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (16th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), jjjones (16th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast