+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: USAF Secretary & Congressman want to Declassify Secret Space Programs

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Default Re: USAF Secretary & Congressman want to Declassify Secret Space Programs

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    You don't have to imagine it.
    You just have to read up on Agenda 21, on vaccines, on 5G, chemtrails, glysophate, censorship, mind control, and any number of other "conspiracy theories" that have been covered in great detail right here on this forum.
    Of course, you can draw your own conclusions, but if you just leave it to your imagination, without sufficient research, then your conclusions are not likely to be based on reality.
    It's a race--until they have established enough control, they will continue to court the public's good favor, but the tipping point appears to be fast approaching, at least in their eyes, as their arrogance continues unabated, even as the amount of evidence about their nefarious agendas continues to grow.
    Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Apparently at least one faction of TPTB are preparing for the day when they no longer need the support of the public at all, judging from all the efforts and expense that are being poured into 5G and all the other means of controlling and dumbing down the populace.
    And it looks like the implementation of 5G worldwide alone would ensure their total control.
    Well they most certainly do need/want the support of the public for the things they do.
    I cannot imagine this. They have put so much effort into swaying the minds of the public that i dont see them using a completely other kind of strategy. This would mean everybody knows they live as a slave on a planet of lies and corruption. Way too much risk on revolutions imo.
    I have been "awake" since 2008 and researching these conspiracys since then. So i dont think my conclusions are not based on reality. Maybe youre reality is a different one from mine?

Why would they give up this perfect system of control they have now for a system that is only going to create more problems for them? They dont want to be in the public's eye and it works pretty good for them at the moment. Most people on Earth still drink the koolaid and believe everything the news and Goverments tell them is the truth.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Ben (17th December 2019), Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: USAF Secretary & Congressman want to Declassify Secret Space Programs

You are assuming they are sane and logical?
    I would say they are pyschopaths, meglaomaniacs, sociopaths and narcissists, which don't match with the definition of sane or logical in my reality.
    Though they still can be very clever and patient, and have hidden their lust and their long cherished plans for world domination fairly well so far, the implementation seems to be escalating and that's getting harder to hide.
    That answers the question "why?" as far as I am concerned. "How" is the big question remaining. and there are plenty of "hows".

Though they have been making their plans for world domination for a very long time, Agenda 21 & the Green New Deal prove they don't want to wait any longer and they aren't that afraid to show their hand anymore.

"Winter is coming", and the Grand Solar Minimum may cause all kinds of unforeseen glitches, even for them.

(Though it will surely help to eliminate much of the population that they consider to be expendable through hunger, exposure, destruction of infrastructure, etc.)

But all the more reason to push their plans through quickly while conditions are easier to predict.

Their increasing ability to manipulate the weather has given them another tool for rapid population elimination, as do the generation-destroying vaccines they want to make mandatory.

Chemtrails continue unabated, poisoning everything they touch, allopathic health care is destroying health while traditional healing knowledge and practices which actually work are being censored and discouraged.

Trillions continue to pour into secret space programs, wars and other elitist pet projects, bankrupting economies worldwide. (Have you been listening to C.A. Fitts?)

5G is being implemented, in spite of protests, and that technology is actually a weapon that can render everyone essentially helpless with the flip of a switch.

World domination requires control of everyone's finances; their plans to chip everyone fell through.

They may consider that they are behind schedule so they probably want to push digital currency through asap.

When you connect all the dots, it's a daunting picture that threatens to burst any bubble of optimism, especially if it's misplaced.

I can understand not wanting to believe its come to this, and I wish I didn't!

Why would they give up this perfect system of control they have now for a system that is only going to create more problems for them? They dont want to be in the public's eye and it works pretty good for them at the moment. Most people on Earth still drink the koolaid and believe everything the news and Goverments tell them is the truth.
    Last edited by onawah; 15th December 2019 at 21:23.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ben (17th December 2019), Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), conk (16th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (2nd January 2020), Frank V (16th December 2019), Justplain (16th December 2019), Mypos (15th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

I would say they are pyschopaths, meglaomaniacs, sociopaths and narcissists, which don't match with the definition of sane or logical in my reality.
    Though they still can be very clever and patient, and have hidden their lust and their long cherished plans for world domination fairly well so far, the implementation seems to be escalating and that's getting harder to hide.
    That answers the question "why?" as far as I am concerned. "How" is the big question remaining. and there are plenty of "hows".

Though they have been making their plans for world domination for a very long time, Agenda 21 & the Green New Deal prove they don't want to wait any longer and they aren't that afraid to show their hand anymore.

"Winter is coming", and the Grand Solar Minimum may cause all kinds of unforeseen glitches, even for them.

(Though it will surely help to eliminate much of the population that they consider to be expendable through hunger, exposure, destruction of infrastructure, etc.)

But all the more reason to push their plans through quickly while conditions are easier to predict.

Their increasing ability to manipulate the weather has given them another tool for rapid population elimination, as do the generation-destroying vaccines they want to make mandatory.

Chemtrails continue unabated, poisoning everything they touch, allopathic health care is destroying health while traditional healing knowledge and practices which actually work are being censored and discouraged.

Trillions continue to pour into secret space programs, wars and other elitist pet projects, bankrupting economies worldwide. (Have you been listening to C.A. Fitts?)

5G is being implemented, in spite of protests, and that technology is actually a weapon that can render everyone essentially helpless with the flip of a switch.

World domination requires control of everyone's finances; their plans to chip everyone fell through.

They may consider that they are behind schedule so they probably want to push digital currency through asap.

When you connect all the dots, it's a daunting picture that threatens to burst any bubble of optimism, especially if it's misplaced.

I see alot of the things you talk about but i interpret them different. For instance you do not mention the enourmous raise of conscience and awareness of people. More and more people "wake up" every day to some degree. You can see huge amounts of people who take matters into their own hands and quit their day job and go make some kind of social change themselves. There are a huge amount of factors into play here.

You see the glass half empty i see the glass half full. I have alot of hope and i trust in the future. It will be as it needs to be. Everything is playing out as it should. Put your seatbelt on and enjoy the ride!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Ben (17th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), onawah (17th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have hope as well, but not the same kind of hope I used to have!
    I think ultimately the good prevails, but we have come such a long way down this dark road, it's going to take a lot to turn things around, more than I used to think.
    It's not so much a matter of half empty, half full, but of degrees, which is mutable and can change, like everything does.
    The glass I see is just not as full as it used to be, before I did more research, and I've been doing that since 2001.

I see alot of the things you talk about but i interpret them different. For instance you do not mention the enourmous raise of conscience and awareness of people. More and more people "wake up" every day to some degree. You can see huge amounts of people who take matters into their own hands and quit their day job and go make some kind of social change themselves. There are a huge amount of factors into play here.

You see the glass half empty i see the glass half full. I have alot of hope and i trust in the future. It will be as it needs to be. Everything is playing out as it should. Put your seatbelt on and enjoy the ride!
    Last edited by onawah; 16th December 2019 at 00:50.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ben (16th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), Mypos (16th December 2019), Patient (16th December 2019), TrumanCash (16th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

Lightbulb Re: USAF Secretary & Congressman want to Declassify Secret Space Programs

[/COLOR]
    Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    You don't have to imagine it.
    You just have to read up on Agenda 21, on vaccines, on 5G, chemtrails, glysophate, censorship, mind control, and any number of other "conspiracy theories" that have been covered in great detail right here on this forum!
    Of course, you can draw your own conclusions, but if you just leave it to your imagination, without sufficient research, then your conclusions are not likely to be based on reality.
    It's a race--until they have established enough control, they will continue to court the public's good favor, but the tipping point appears to be fast approaching, as their arrogance continues to grow.
    Apparently at least one faction of TPTB are preparing for the day when they no longer need the support of the public at all, judging from all the efforts and expense that are being poured into 5G and all the other means of controlling and dumbing down the populace.
    And it looks like the implementation of 5G worldwide alone would ensure their total control.
    Well they most certainly do need/want the support of the public for the things they do.
    I cannot imagine this. They have put so much effort into swaying the minds of the public that i dont see them using a completely other kind of strategy. This would mean everybody knows they live as a slave on a planet of lies and corruption. Way too much risk on revolutions imo.
    The controllers won't need public support when they implement the global digital currency and eliminate cash. This appears to be the final straw for complete control. Aaron Russo said this was the goal of the Rockefellers and their ilk so that they can turn off your bank account if you don't comply, question authority or speak out against or expose the NWO.

It also appears that we're in the final stage(s) of the implementation of this plan. The worldwide indebtedness is unsustainable and it appears that the controllers are triggering a worldwide financial collapse in order to come to the rescue with a reset and global cryptocurrency. They have already done this in the thirteen colonies [read US Constitution] and in Europe by establishing a common currency in the colonies and Europe. And people are gladly accepting digital currencies and the "convenience" of using their "smart" phones to buy pretty much anything now. Smart phones for dumb people.

Nothing to me seems like we are in the final stages of such a plan. Since the financial crisis of 2008 we are totally unsustainable. Our financial system is one big experiment with enourmous amounts of money being pumped into the system for years allready now. And its holding allready for 12 years. Who says it all coming crashing down soon? There is no evidence for that.
    I too see plenty of evidence that cash is being phased out. Being in London yesterday and was shocked but not surprised that you can't pay for a bus ticket unless you have an oyster card or contactless.

The majority of people seem to lap it right up. They see it as signs of an advanced and enlightened future, that'll being us ever nearer to our rightful evolutionary place.

Assuming there will be (officially) a cashless society relatively soon, a question I've pondered a lot, is this: if the rest of the, shall we say 'unbrainwashed', are to carry on the good fight ie keeping indigenous traditions alive, practicing compassion, community living etc etc, what are we going to do, on terms of keeping under the radar?

This is especially a question that's looking for answers for people who aren't already 'prepped' up for any imminent financial skulduggery.

Like me, to a not insignificant extent.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Mypos (16th December 2019), onawah (17th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

As much as I don't want this, my gut, heart and brain seem to agree that this agenda, a.i., 5g, food supply poisoning, and much more, is nothing less than a dehumanising war on our souls.

I do however, believe there are enough of US, that we can turn all this into the heaven on earth, that as the creator gods we all are, is fully within our capabilities.

As long as we all do our own inner healing work too. Ancestral healing feels vitaly important to me in this regard.
    Last edited by Ben; 16th December 2019 at 21:22.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Mypos (16th December 2019), onawah (17th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Recently Retired USAF General Makes Eyebrow-Raising Claims About Advanced Space Technology
    by Tyler Durden
    Sun, 12/15/2019
    https://www.zerohedge.com/technology...advanced-space

(Also see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1326846 )

Authored by Brett Tingley via TheDrive.com,

"Recently retired U.S. Air Force Lieutenant General Steven L. Kwast gave a lecture last month that seems to further signal that the next major battlefield will be outer space. While military leadership rattling the space sabers is nothing new, Kwast’s lecture included comments that heavily hint at the possibility that the United States military and its industry partners may have already developed next-generation technologies that have the potential to drastically change the aerospace field, and human civilization, forever. Is this mere posturing or could we actually be on the verge of making science fiction a reality?

Who Is Steven Kwast?
    According to his official USAF biography, Lt. Gen. Kwast graduated from the United States Air Force Academy with a degree in astronautical engineering, and also holds a master’s degree in public policy from Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government. Kwast previously served as Commander of the 47th Operations Group at Laughlin Air Force Base and the 4th Fighter Wing at Seymour Johnson AFB. Kwast boasts more than 3,300 flight hours in the F-15E, T-6, T-37, and T-38 and over 650 combat hours.

Despite the controversy surrounding his removal from his post at AETC, some defense analysts and Lt. Gen. Kwast’s own supporters within the Armed Forces were suggesting prior to his retirement that he should be appointed as Commander of the Pentagon's budding Space Force. Kwast has published several op-eds in recent years pushing for the U.S. military to take on a greater role in space in order to ensure American economic dominance and what he sees as the continued proliferation of American values. https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-kwast-768751

Gaining The High Ground In Space
    Kwast delivered a lecture at Hillsdale College in Washington, D.C. on November 20, 2019, titled “The Urgent Need for a U.S. Space Force.” https://dc.hillsdale.edu/News/Latest...S-Space-Force/ Kwast’s wide-ranging speech described the power of new technologies to revolutionize humankind, referencing the competitive advantage the discovery of fire offered to early humans and the strategic value that nuclear weapons offered 20th-century superpowers. When it comes to current revolutionary technologies, Kwast says the “the power of space will change world power forever” and that it’s up to the United States military to leverage that power:

"As a historian, reflecting on the fact that throughout the history of mankind… technology has always changed world power. But the story of rejecting the new and holding and clinging to the paradigms of the past is why no civilization has ever lasted forever, and values are trumped by other values when another civilization figures out a way of finding a competitive advantage. The nature of power, you either have it and your values rule or you do not have it and you must submit. We see that play out again and again in history and it’s playing out now."

As has been common as of late, Lt. Gen Kwast cites rapidly growing Chinese military and technological advances as the reason why the United States must invest heavily in new space-based technologies. “We can say today we are dominant in space but the trend lines are what you have to look at and they will pass us in the next few years if we do not do something. They will win this race and then they will put roadblocks up to space,” Kwast argues, “because once you get the high ground, that strategic high ground, it’s curtains for anybody trying to get to that high ground behind them.”

Kwast claims China is already building a “Navy in space” complete with the space-based equivalents of "battleships and destroyers" which are “able to maneuver and kill and communicate with dominance, and we [the United States] are not.” Kwast’s speech centers on the thesis that the United States needs a Space Force in order to counter Chinese advances and win the competition over the economy of the future and, as an extension, who sets the values of the future:

"Space is the Navy for the 21st century economy, a networked economy that will dominate any linear terrestrial economy in the four engines of growth and dominance that change world power: transportation, information, energy, and manufacturing. [...] Whoever gets to the new market sets the values for that market. And we could either have the market with the values of our Constitution [...] or we could have the values we see manifest in China."

As we’ve reported previously, there have been hints of radical new technologies under development by the military and, just as in Kwast’s speech, Chinese advances have been cited as the reason why these technologies are needed. https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...fusion-reactor
    China has been rapidly expanding its presence in space in recent years, placing a lander on the far side of the moon in late 2018 in what some say was a push to scout natural resources with which to develop a permanent lunar manufacturing center. China has also been developing “mothership” aircraft from which to rapidly and unpredictably launch spaceplanes and other payloads into space. The country has also launched several eyebrow-raising satellites in recent years which some analysts claim could be used in anti-satellite warfare. Beyond all this, they have been investing heavily in a traditional space program that includes many facets of manned and unmanned space technologies that rivals, and in some ways, exceeds our own.
    Setting the Stage for 21st Century Warfare
    Kwast argues that the scientists, engineers, historians, and strategists of today have been pushing the U.S. Congress to more heavily and more rapidly fund the Space Force and associated technologies, but there is still some pushback and confusion as to why these are presently needed. Kwast ultimately makes the case that the United States must be able to bring kinetic power, non-kinetic power, and informational power to the battlefield cheaper and faster than its adversaries in order to ensure strategic advantage in space.

Around the 12:00 mark in the speech, Kwast makes the somewhat bizarre claim that the U.S. currently possesses revolutionary technologies that could render current aerospace capabilities obsolete:

"The technology is on the engineering benches today. But most Americans and most members of Congress have not had time to really look deeply at what is going on here. But I’ve had the benefit of 33 years of studying and becoming friends with these scientists. This technology can be built today with technology that is not developmental to deliver any human being from any place on planet Earth to any other place in less than an hour."

Kwast’s comment is only one of several curious comments made by military leadership lately and they do seem to claim that we could be on the precipice of a great leap in transportation technology. We also don't know exactly where he is coming from on all this as it is not necessarily the direct wheelhouse of someone who was running the Air Force's training portfolio, although it does have overlaps. Whether or not the revolutionary aerospace technologies Kwast mentions have actually been developed is one thing, but Kwast’s lecture, his recent op-eds, and his supporters make it clear that there are many within the U.S. military and analyst community who have felt that there is a great need to boost investment in American space technologies and the U.S. military’s presence in space. That vision is certainly taking root across the Defense Department.

Is all this setting the stage for a new space race that will benefit mankind by furthering scientific and technological development, or is it ushering in the conditions for the first great space war? Only time will tell, but according to Kwast, the technologies needed to win that war may be more science fact than fiction."
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ben (18th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), Franny (17th December 2019), mountain_jim (17th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: USAF Secretary & Congressman want to Declassify Secret Space Programs

Is it not funny that most Declassification of "Secret (Military Air Force) Space Projects" documents will most likely have date-stamps BEFORE Trump announced on June 18, 2018 to the world that USA will weaponize space!

December 14, 2019: Trump gets Space Force as act passes through both parties

US Space Force: Here's what we know (CNET News):

Could Trump's 'Space Force' become a reality? - BBC News
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th December 2019 at 17:19.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (18th December 2019), Frank V (17th December 2019), onawah (17th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: USAF Secretary & Congressman want to Declassify Secret Space Programs

Remember this one?: X-37B - What is it doing up there? ... Retrospective related to current Space Force?

Remember this one?: New spy plane? You be the judge! ... Retrospective related to new Space Force?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th December 2019 at 17:24.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (18th December 2019), Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), Frank V (17th December 2019), mountain_jim (19th December 2019), onawah (17th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Thanks

Could it be that possible (future) "Declassification of "Secret (Military Air Force) Space Projects" is part of a Psychological Warfare Against China? Like playing "4D or 5D Chess"?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th December 2019 at 22:15.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (18th December 2019), Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), BMJ (24th April 2020), Frank V (17th December 2019), onawah (17th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

well! And I thought I was the ONLY FIRE BRAND ON Avalon! I see I have got lots of company. It must be catching. We may have to call out the FIRE WAGONS, and I am not even IRISH, I THINK.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), BMJ (24th April 2020), Frank V (18th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), BMJ (24th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (22nd December 2019), onawah (21st December 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Thanks

[12.22] SPACE FORCE! - Tic Tacs - UFOs in the Mainstream - The REAL Reasons Govt. Keeps UFOs Secret:

Related: Tom DeLonge reveals he is a Freemason:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th December 2019 at 16:16.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

The UFO SCAM was devised by the Nazis who own and control the companies which have engineered the UFO's. The Nazi mentality is painfully obvious to me even on the County level of government by many in official posts. These Companies were in competition with each other to get into space first and grab planetary real estate and manufacturing resources. In so doing, they have apparently, according to the stories I have read, enslaved kidnapped humans into endless servitude off planet, sold human beings to Aliens who reduce them to pulp and sell them as food to other off world Aliens. They have kidnapped humans, extracted their souls and stored them in faraday cages. They are making multiple clones to take the places of those in High Places and substituting them for the real humans, and on and on. Apparently, the military is in cahoots with them e.g. Dulcie, New Mexico.

And now, we hear that China is big in the space program. If the USA does not get the upper hand, China will Clean Their Clock, which I predicted would happen with Trade. Like it or not, we have the SPACE RACE for territory and resources. I would like to see all of these vultures transport themselves to other Universes, get lost, and leave the rest of us in peace, UN-MIND CONTROLLED, freed from slavery at last and have us return to a peaceful agrarian society where everyone has at least a small home and much to eat, where HMO Health Care (?) is not waiting to give the elderly a "memory test" as an excuse to send them to the Haldol Nursing Home Death Camp, where they die within the year, whether or not they need it. We need FREE ENERGY without wasteful production, leaving the world as a garbage dump. If you can't recycle everything, you don't make it. Places like Monsanto and Bayer need to be sent to Murderers Nazi Heaven. If we really need to eat proteins, then manufacture them from nature without TORTURING poor animals which absolutely DO HAVE SOULS. Life is absolutely SACRED!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2020), onawah (28th December 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

In short General Steve Kwast is suggesting ChinaCCP is ahead of the west int he new space race and we have some catching up to do.

This new space race one in which the west has to ensure it has a stack in to secure it future economically and militarily against communist China.

The advances space can offer would be akin to the jump in technology say from the bow & arrow to the gun, or horse to automobile.

Side note, is it just me our is it all starting to smell like the beginnings of Cold War 2.0 or Space Race 2.0 the big winner being the military industrial complex aka the cabal or deep state.

The Candace Owens Show: General Steve Kwast

PragerU
    17 Feb 2020
    Can the creation of a U.S. military space force boost the economy, maintain American sovereignty, and preserve world peace? General Steve Kwast joins Candace Owens this week for a discussion on how a national space force will impact global relations.

Lieutenant General Steven L. Kwast
    Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_L._Kwast
    Last edited by BMJ; 24th April 2020 at 00:25.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2