+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David Wilcock SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS: Declassified in 2020? (Pete Peterson's Final Interview)

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default David Wilcock SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS: Declassified in 2020? (Pete Peterson's Final Interview)

I am watching this video now.
    It has some valuable new information.

David Wilcock's material is highly recommend to newly awakening. Also quite controversial.

Personally I connect with David Wilcock's spiritual information, I suggest that he is a controlled asset by some factions he calls the alliance.

Whatever comes from David Wilcock, it is positive for our awakening.

Outline:
    • Expose secret space program.
    • Review inventor Salvatore Pais inventor and anti-gravity inventions.
    • Review 2019 disclosure from US navy operable anti-gravity devices, that exist.
    • Speculate why TPTB revealing this now.
    • Review 2019 disclosure from US navy operable free-energy devices, that exist.
    • Explains the importance of these inventions.
    • Review 2019 US disclosure project looking-glass, time dimension telescope.
    • Review 2019 US air force disclosure secret space program.
    • Speculate why TPTB revealing this now. (PathWalker is doubtful about the political/social propaganda)
    • Quote Pete Peterson interview, "If we can make it to 2020 without Trump impeached, than we get classification disclosure"
    • Review Pete Peterson biography.
    • Claim Pete Peterson was in 60-65 off planet locations.
    • Promise for future classification disclosure in 6 months (once again, filmed 2019-06).
    • Describe Pete Peterson adventures in Antarctica (Remind PathWalker with Stargate Atlantis)
    • Reference 'to the stars academy' for controlled disclosure and its failure.
    • Reference another whistle-blower Woody, that is dead as well.
    • Describes the financial control system.
    • Review the solar flash cataclysm every 25,000 years. And elongated skull humans surviving the last cataclysm.
    • Describe 25000 old politics and division of elongated skull humans.
    • Speculate the gold stashes and division of elongated skull humans.
    • Real control battle over this planet.
    • Recorded interview with Pete Peterson start 01:09:40
    • Pete Peterson reveals: Hovercarft spacecraft for private usage.
    • UFO bases and their location.
    • Cloaking technology.
    • Space warfare and enemies.
    • much much more 40 min to go ... have to stop now.
    Hope you enjoy it as well.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 15th December 2019 at 16:14.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (18th December 2019), Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2019), jjjones (16th December 2019), ljwheat (18th December 2019), mountain_jim (17th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (16th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member roguemoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: David Wilcock SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS: Declassified in 2020? (Pete Peterson's Final Interview)

David Wilcock? Don't make me laugh, nothing he's ever said has come true and all his info is just titbits stolen from other sources, he's right up there with Basiago!

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (18th December 2019), Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Billy (15th December 2019), ChristianSky (15th December 2019), Gracy (15th December 2019), Iancorgi (15th December 2019), Islander12 (15th December 2019), justntime2learn (15th December 2019), Kalamos (15th December 2019), Kryztian (16th December 2019), Mike (15th December 2019), muxfolder (16th December 2019), Philippe (15th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th December 2019), Wind (15th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS: Declassified in 2020? (Pete Peterson's Final Interview)

Quote Posted by roguemoon (here)
    nothing he's ever said has come true and all his info is just titbits stolen from other sources
    the classical (politicians) claim to win voter confidence and votes

Changes Gonna Taken ! (.. maybe tomorow, maybe next year ..)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (18th December 2019), Bill Ryan (15th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (18th December 2019), Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Kryztian (16th December 2019), mountain_jim (16th December 2019), Mypos (17th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Am not trying to downplay anything here ... but how would UFO / Secret Space Conspiracy (related) Research look like, if all: speculations, beliefs, suggestions, conjectures, opinions, considerations, guesswork, hunches, hypothesis, (second hand) stories, hearsay, "whistler-blowers" claims without own facts that can be verified etc. LEFT OUT.... and focusing ONLY on things you can verify or experience yourself.

No: "could it be that: (blah blah blah) question marks" ... No: "what if?" ... No: it "may" be this or that ... No: It "seems" that ... No: it "looks like" ... No: is it "possible" that ...? etc. etc..

For some that means they would not be able to "entertain" us anymore in a way that keeps us coming back

For me it would be still worth it not using all the above, knowing what I know last 30 years of own research & experiences

Cheers,
    John Kuhles 15 December 2019
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th December 2019 at 21:49.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), jjjones (16th December 2019), mountain_jim (16th December 2019), Mypos (17th December 2019), PathWalker (16th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), Ultima Thule (16th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Am not trying to downplay anything here ... but how would UFO / Secret Space Conspiracy (related) Research look like, if all: speculations, beliefs, suggestions, conjectures, opinions, considerations, guesswork, hunches, hypothesis, (second hand) stories, hearsay, "whistler-blowers" claims without own facts that can be verified etc. LEFT OUT.... and focusing ONLY on things you can verify or experience yourself.
    I agree John, it's those who keep getting caught out making things up and or using others info as if their own pen, that spoil the subject/s
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2019), jjjones (16th December 2019), mountain_jim (16th December 2019), Mypos (17th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th December 2019), Kryztian (16th December 2019), mountain_jim (16th December 2019), Mypos (17th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), Soda (16th December 2019), Stinamaria (16th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th December 2019), Yoda (18th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

don't forget that video was sponsored by The Wilcock Foundation. he also made a blog post companion piece for the video if you guys haven't seen that yet, I have a feeling his stalker he speaks about is yours truly

Divine Cosmos - SSP Declassified by 2020

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stinamaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Clear Light (16th December 2019), Kryztian (16th December 2019), mountain_jim (16th December 2019), Mypos (17th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (16th December 2019), sunflower (16th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Stinamaria (here)
    don't forget that video was sponsored by The Wilcock Foundation. he also made a blog post companion piece for the video if you guys haven't seen that yet, I have a feeling his stalker he speaks about is yours truly

Divine Cosmos - SSP Declassified by 2020
    Ah, thanks for the link to his companion Blog post

From the article near the very end :

Quote For those asking about the next Ascension Mystery School, we are indeed planning on launching a sequel to it in the Spring.

I have a variety of new things I am developing for it, so this will not be repeated material beyond a certain, limited degree.
    Now, given how the so-called "Light Body" figures in many Spiritual Traditions and how perhaps one could say it is actually the Culmination of a Lifetime's Spiritual Practice, I will be interested to see what kind of material DW puts out for his next Ascension Mystery School, but for any interested, here's a few sample screenshots from his first such "Five Week Online Program" earlier this year (source) :

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	104
Size:	941.7 KB
ID:	42030

Name:	2.png
Views:	107
Size:	917.0 KB
ID:	42029

Name:	3.png
Views:	109
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	42031

Name:	4.png
Views:	107
Size:	555.8 KB
ID:	42032

However, as far as I know, only those that have really already "ascended" would be in such a position as to "guide" those "seekers" through the "overall process" which would necessarily imply that DW is himself declaring (albeit implicitly) that he has actually "ascended" eh ?

Wow !!!

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), justntime2learn (16th December 2019), Kryztian (17th December 2019), mountain_jim (17th December 2019), muxfolder (16th December 2019), Mypos (17th December 2019), onevoice (16th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), Stinamaria (16th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

I took a listen to this earlier today, here are a couple thoughts I had:
    • This would have been a good opportunity for David to clear the air about Pete Peterson's questionable backstory that recently came to light. Instead of potentially offering evidence to rebuild Pete's credibility, as someone who claims to have spoken to him weekly/biweekly for a couple hours each time, David rather defended himself against a minor argument that he withheld the Go Fund Me money raised for Pete for himself.

Never was this a serious issue in the community. The serious issue at hand was the factuality of Pete Peterson's testimony and his self-reporting of his house being leveled, etc..., which were the driving forces for the money being raised. It seemed more a limited hangout, as opposed to something that would rebuild the credibility of a recently deceased alleged whistleblower.
    • Having reviewed the USAF Secretary and Congressman wanting to declassify information of secretive space programs beginning in 2020, this clearly reads to me about the threat of Russian and Chinese satellite/low orbit technology on our (U.S.) satellite/low orbit technology. They're catching up, due to varying benign reasons, and the U.S. needs more public support to justify the funds for a public "Space Force," which is mocked lavishly here in the states. Right or wrong, good or evil, I do not see anything concrete that links this news bite to anything other than low orbit/satellite technology that readers of the relevant trade journals already know about, or could conjure up. I don't think this has anything to do with more advanced U.S. space technology that may or may not even exist.
    Last edited by James; 16th December 2019 at 17:05. Reason: Added bullet points for easier reading.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Did You See Them (16th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (17th December 2019), justntime2learn (16th December 2019), Kryztian (17th December 2019), Mike (16th December 2019), mountain_jim (17th December 2019), Mypos (17th December 2019), PathWalker (16th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

At (1:30) in this video, Wilcock states: “Pete Peterson is widely regarded as the most genius inventor in the history of the military industrial complex.” which begs the question, where is this regard coming from? How many people, other than Wilcock, who we know in the alternative media, can back that up? I know of three people in the alternative media who have interviewed him or been present at an interview and they are:

1. Kerry Cassidy - interviewed him circa 2009. To my knowledge Kerry has never publically questioned Peterson’s story nor has she addressed all the issues that have come up since that time. Her neutrality and silence might be the best possible endorsement Wilcock has.

2. Bill Ryan - Bill says that Peterson was either confabulating or lying in his stories to Wilcox. And that was only when the Peterson story was beginning to crumble.

3. Jay Weidner -“I watched in horror as you, David Wilcock, interviewed Peter Peterson and he replied with absolute balderdash, complete and obvious B.S. ... Pete Peterson never told the truth, David! . . . He was frankly a senile old man.” According to Jay, Pete claimed in this interview that when he was six years old, he got into a rocket building contest with Werner von Braun (who Jay estimates would have been in his early 40s at that time) at Los Alamos and Pete’s rocket outperformed von Braun’s.
    (48:31 of this interview):

Wilcock also claims that Peterson introduced him to many whistle blowers. If Wilcock wasn’t also confabulating or lying (and I’m not convinced this it the case) and he really met these people,, then I have to ask, who are they??? I have to wonder if the people who work in the deep state in the “Department of Disinformation” took notice of Wilcock and Peterson and befriended them and used them as a vehicle for spreading disinformation. It seems there is a golden opportunity here for them not to be missed: a senile Walter Mitty like man whose evangelist considered himself to be a possible reincarnation of Edgar Casey and had no aptitude for critical thinking, but had a big audience at Contact in the Desert and in his Ascension Mystery School.

I’d really like to know who those people are. Well, according to David, they will all be able to come forward in 2020! Unless, of course, Trump does not get elected. Stay tuned and listen to the Gospel according to St. Wilcock and read the Gospel of St. Q-anon. That seems to be the message here.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 18th December 2019 at 00:13. Reason: spelling

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), James (17th December 2019), Mike (17th December 2019), mountain_jim (19th December 2019), Mypos (17th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Now I'm really confused.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

I kind of hate myself giving any pointed instructions especially in this area of interests but I would encourage those with genuine interest to examine their own “stuff”.

Statements such as “Whatever comes from XX/XY is positive for our awakening”

would be easily dismissed as untrue by 7 year olds of yesterday, today and hopefully also tomorrow.

Also, why consuming other people’s “stuff”?

The nearest proof of evidence, the nearest lie detector, the closest truth to uncover is in you - suppose you’ve “been there” or delved into the reality of ET,
    at least once.
    You know it is there, the answer is there if you look for it. Waiting for affirmations and confirmations from outside can be often endless and fruitless.
    The confirmations about “them” have to come from “them alone”. Anyone not understanding that much probably missed or forgot their ET Contact,
    in which case again it is difficult to help.

Think of the 100th monkey and of all the synchronicities you’ve examined the one that is true to you and the topic is your Key to your Door to the Universe

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2019), meeradas (19th December 2019), mountain_jim (19th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (18th December 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Nobody is going to mention the fact that he gives a September date that we have already passed?
    Or is this Sept 2020?

Ross Perot was on your side but golly jeez whiz he happened to die before funding you? Shucks buddy. Maybe we can crowd fund that for you . . . .

His understanding of Chinese history is laughable. He was talking about Qin and then showing a Manchu Emperor of the QING dynasty.

Pretty sure it is this dude https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangxi_Emperor

You can tell by their dress they are the QING.

"Nurhaci (1559–1626), khan of the Jurchens, founded the Later Jin dynasty in 1616 in reference to the Jurchen-led Jin dynasty (1115–1234) that had once reigned over north China. His son and successor Hong Taiji (1592–1643) renamed his people "Manchu" in 1635 and changed the name of Nurhaci's state from "Later Jin" to "Qing" in 1636. Hong Taiji was the real founder of Qing imperial institutions. He was the first to adopt the title of "emperor" (huangdi) and founded an Imperial Ancestral Temple in the Qing capital Mukden in 1636. After the Qing captured Beijing in 1644 and appropriated the Ming Ancestral Temple, from 1648 on, Nurhaci was worshiped there as Qing "Taizu", a temple name reserved for dynastic founders. "

He was using information about this dude https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qin_Shi_Huang who is where the name came from and is the Terracotta warrior dude.

QIN A..

Not the Manchu QING A.

He mentions this city https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xi%27an spelled XI'AN. It was an old capital and is not a region. Shanxxi I believe is the region.

He gets the most mundane details wrong. How can anyone take this dude seriously at all? Seriously the claims he just made about china I disproved with my very shallow knowledge. VERY SHALLOW.

+ Reply to Thread