+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The first Chinese time traveller on the internet

1. Link to Post #1
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

Default The first Chinese time traveller on the internet

A man claimed himself to be a time traveller from 2060 appear in June, 2019 Douban, a social network site in China. He stayed for only one day, but the amount of information in his Q&A is staggering. He generated great interest. I think the quality is quite high. Therefore I made a quick translation, translating mostly the important lines. (Based on Google translate, some may require your guessing). If clarification of translation is needed, please point out the Q&A and I can improve it. He used the name KFK.

KFK: I am from 2060 , if you have questions, you can ask me. Today is my first day of 2019. Maybe in a sense, I am a low cost traveler in time.
    By what transportations do future mankind travel?
    KFK: Technological advancement is not too far out. Before 2048 , travel still relied on airplanes and magnetic trains.
    Are you a human or a robot?
    KFK: I am human.
    Where's the war? (Hee hee netizens)
    KFK: Two world civilizations will be involved, located at the junction of three continents.I can only say that much.
    Can you afford a house in 2060 ?
    KFK: Houses are not a valuable substance in 2060 .
    What can I buy for 100 bucks?
    KFK: There are no "bucks" for currency in 2060
    Has the country started assigning spouse?
    KFK: no.
    How is the state of all aspects of the earth? Humans find a clean and green alternative energy yet? Are you happy? More anxious or happier. . .
    KFK: More anxious. Because of famine, earthquakes, frequent wars. Many people miss the 2000-2030 years of life.
    Why come to 2019 ?
    KFK: Because a lot of things are happening on the earth this year, looking back, this is a year of human transition. In 2049 , there is a smart card play (you can understand it as a TV show on the Internet in 2019 ) called "2019 ", which is a nostalgia plat and hit the world.
    The response has been deleted
    KFK: Yes, in a sense. But I can not tell you the specific year
    Has the CSI Shanghai Index reached 20,000 ?
    KFK: no.
    Does the United States still exist? Can Trump be re-elected?
    KFK: Still exists. Trump will be reelected, but he will face enormous pressure from his relations and oppositions.
    Please tell me the future of open two color ball winning number, thank you.
    KFK: Sorry, I need to follow the rules of time travel. So this question cannot be answered.
    Is Antarctica still there?
    KFK: Still.
    Can humans travel to Mars?
    KFK: can not. But satellites can reach and surround it, there is a giant US company which has developed a smart visual project to experince Mars, somewhat similar to the virtual reality you are now using, but this is a deeper experience.
    What is the marriage rate?
    KFK: Each country and nation is different. Marriage rates are low in most countries.
    Will property bubble?
    KFK: When I was born, the house was not a valuable item. Old people chatted and said that houses used to be expensive, but I can hardly imagine it.
    The response has been deleted. (Hee hee Network Friends)
    KFK: War, earthquake, famine, tsunami.
    Did you bring money?
    KFK: no. Because in 2060 paper is a luxury, all wealth will be digitized. I am happy to be able to use paper in this world.
    What to buy for the lottery tomorrow?
    KFK: I will not answer questions that may micro-change a personal destiny. Same below.
    How did you get this data?
    KFK: Statistics of global population.
    Will the air quality be better then? Are we the greatest powers?
    KFK: The air is no better. The greatest power is in the West.
    How do you know Douban
    KFK: Data detection in time travel.
    What year were you born in?
    KFK: 2020 .
    You will be born next year.
    KFK: The rule of travel is to enter an age when you are not yet born. I will leave before 2020.
    What was the average life expectancy at that time? Are people generally better or worse?
    KFK: Every country is different. The highest life expectancy is in Australia. The good will be better, the bad will be worse. There are good things but there are more horrible things.
    Where are your parents now?
    KFK: This belongs to my privacy.
    What have you done since you came back? Can everyone travel freely? When will this be possible? Can you find your loved ones, and then make something happen?
    KFK: As long as I follow the rules, I won't be found. Time travel is a privilege. I just bypassed it. But I will not use this to engage in illegal behavior.
    Why do you use traditional characters? Is simplified Chinese no longer in used?
    KFK: That's because I have been using traditional Chinese characters and I'm used to it. I can also use English.
    What's the point of your coming here?
    KFK: It has been answered in above. 2019 years is more special and is also the year before I was born. I come here to take a look, and I would like to give 2019 people some friendly reminders.
    What will the advancement of mobile communication technology change? Will there be 6G 7G 8G in the future?
    KFK: After 7G , it is no longer named in G. Because another stage has been reached, the time is 2048.
    So how can we, in the present time and space, take a time trip?
    KFK: No way. But you can experience the difference in time microscopically by changing your life rhythm. Time is just a relative concept.
    What if you die here?
    KFK: I won't die. But I might be discovered by them, forced to leave here early.
    Where is your birth place? And do you have company?
    KFK: According to my knowledge, with the exception of me, only two legitimate ones have had a short time trip. They are from the Far East in 2075 and 2062 .
    Is transportation expensive? If house price is not high, what would be the most expensive? Everyone can buy a home?
    KFK: Public transportation in 2060 is free. Daily relatively expensive consumer goods are fruits and milk, only wealthy people can eat. The house is built with extremely fast tools. Particularly wealthy people may use wood as materials, most people can apply to build their own house at a very low cost.
    What is the newest rising industry in the future?
    KFK: After 2030, will be the merging of artificial intelligence and industries, i.e the sharpening of artificial intelligence development and programming in various industries. Also the game industry in 2035 entered another stage.
    Will I be still alive?
    KFK: I don't know this. But in the second half of 2019, you need to stay away from the southern border provinces.
    Can you be specific about the southern border provinces?
    KFK: Try to stay away from Nepal.
    1. Why did you join Susan Miller Douban Group? 2. Can humans marry robots? 3. Are there holographic travel and holographic games? That is, immersive virtual world, the Smell and Taste of the full range of visual experience?
    KFK: 1. Data analysis. 2. Some countries in 2048 years and after passed the robot marriage bill. 3.The first such game began to appear in 2035, in China.
    So a lot of sea-level rise will lead to the coastal cities disappearing, right?
    KFK: There is the heat, the collapse caused by earthquakes.
    Which provinces will be more livable in the future?
    KFK: Yunnan after 2030 and Guizhou after 2048.
    How is the development of the humanities? Gender equality is not changed? If you can, can you still call them male or female? How many genders are there in the future?
    KFK: Humanities tend to find common theories in different civilizations around the world, but they still fail. In some countries, discrimination against women still persists. In other regions, feminism is strong, but it also causes chaos. Male, female title has not changed. Due to the Robot Marriage Law, the robot is also gender-specific.
    Are robots expensive? Made to almost like real people? Or can we customize them?
    KFK: From 2035, robots are widely used in interactive games. 2038 The production of Strong artificial intelligence is quantified. Customization requires complex authorization and legal provisions, and a few people do this in purchasing robots. Most of them are used for house management, learning, and entertainment.
    Now it does not seem this year is the so-called "eventful year", to cause you to pay attention. Or is it concentrated in the second half? Or is in fact for your personal reasons.
    KFK: In the second half.
    When will robots be widely used, like mobile phones?
    KFK: After 2038.
    Is the world's largest brand still Apple? If not, in what field?
    KFK: Apple was declining when I was young. House printing companies, interactive gaming companies, and optical virtual reality companies were the three giants of the 40s and 50s.
    Has humans overcome cancer?
    KFK: Cancer is more or less overcomed, but not super bacteria. In the 50s they brought serious disasters to mankind.
    Does religion still exist? Does humanity believe that there are other sciences that are not currently recognized in addition to science? Like Feng Shui, Divination, Theology?
    KFK: Religion continues. People turned to study their relationship with the universe.
    Will Shenzhen be suitable for survival?
    KFK: After 2030, it will not be suitable.
    Is moderate affluence realized?
    KFK: Only a word in history.
    1 ) Traversing to more distant generations, such as the feudal society, even Qin and Tang? 2 ) In your time, what is the most common criminal offense?
    KFK: 1. An era with too little data is not suitable for travel, because there is no interactive mechanism. 2. The most common criminal acts are theft and fraudulance of digital currencies. Social credit has not been centralized in the world. In some countries and regions it has even been decentralized. 3. Basic programming will be incorporated into the basic education of junior high school and high school in the 30s .Uninversity entrance examination continued to exist, but from 2038 onwards is no longer a means of selection.
    How long can people live at that time? Is there a medicine that makes people happy? Are people very lonely in your time?
    KFK: Man has a deeper function in the depths of his spirit, and is closely linked to the part of the universe outside of time and space. This is the second phase of human development, but this happened after the war.
    In what ways is blockchain popular? Will the future monetary system be based on the same Bitcoin system?
    KFK: The most widely used blockchains are used by some evil countries. Large nations still try to avoid decentralization of their currency systems.
    Since when did China's housing price go down?
    KFK: The exact time I do not remember, I don’t have a clear memory of that, so it should be in the early 20s.
    I have seen you mentioned war and disease many times. Do these evil nations refer to the belligerent countries? What is the scale of this war, and will it use large nuclear weapons? What are the biggest technological advances after the great destruction? Thanks Reply.
    KFK: Global war. The center is at the junction of three continents. Is more terrifying than the individual use of nuclear weapons. After the war, there is no technological advance, but there is spiritual evolution, otherwise I would not be here.
    Are you male or female?
    KFK: I will be male in 2060 . When entering into time travel, there is no longer a gender.
    Are there any aliens visiting from this year to 2060 ? Can humans develop superpowers? Did you still watch movies at that time? What superheroes with what super abilities then?
    KFK: No alien discovered, but will discover new characteristics of life, emerging from beneath the ground and the ocean. We preferred interactive games (before the war) to movies. After the war, we began to enter another to the next stage.
    Is the human happiness index higher? In where are people living happily?
    KFK: If you ask just happy at the material level, Before the 30 s people are happy. If it is at the spiritual level, After 2050 mankind will enter a new stage.
    What do you want to say to humanity in 2019 ? Also, does traditional family ethic relations still exist? Is it useful to learn all kinds of foreign languages? In the future, will the dream making industry like movies and television still exist?
    KFK: Hope that people of 2019 will remember, the first half is your best year, the turmoil of the second half will be the norm of the future of humanity. Relationships of parents and children and couples will appear fragile in the turmoil. Many ethical things become meaningless because of the disasters, famines, and wars. Language barriers will be completely removed after 2035.
    Has magic been scientifically proven or falsified ? What do you think of other supernatural imaginations such as ghosts, other spaces, etc.?
    KFK: After 2050 , these are not mysterious things.
    If you pick a sci-fi movie that was released before 2019 , which one is most descriptive of your current era?
    KFK: Almost none.
    At where you are, how do people look at their lives? Do people think that this society is going up or down? What is the foreseeable future of your time?
    KFK: Good question. We are at a stage in human history with an unprecedented emphasis on introspective development of civilization. This is because after the war, many things were unveiled like curtains lifting. The investigation on the real universe has actually reached the top. Humanity turns to find the true meanings because of their suffering. I personally think this is a progress.In the future, we will enter into a completely new stage, finally achieving “all is one”.
    In your answers, 2048 is the year you mentioned most. Is that year very special?
    KFK: Yes.Not only for China, but also for the world.
    Will there be wars in recent years?
    KFK: There will be no global war until 2048 . But regional wars have not stopped.
    Traveler, do you need sleep too?
    KFK: I start my journey where the sun sets . I stay at where the moon shines. My travel is not limited to this place.
    Do you still choose other communication software? Which industries will disappear? Which industries will continue? How does industry develop in a highly informational society? How many far-reaching events will happen in the second half of this year? Mainly in which month?
    Apart from here, I have not chosen other ways of communication. There is a personal reason. But this is my privacy.
    Will robots rebel?
    KFK: In my time and place, robots have not attacked humans. But the LAWS organization has insisted the crisis.
    Really want to know that after 2030 can we travel overseas? study abroad? Please reply.
    KFK: You can do it after 2030 . But after 2048 traveling and studying abroad will not be meaningful.
    What is scarce in 2060 ?
    KFK: In terms of current standard, all materials will be scarce in 2060 .
    Did the network wall still exist at that time?
    KFK: After the worldwide popularity of Wifi satellites, the wall no longer existed. There was no wall in my adolescence years.
    So at that time will there be special teachers to educate children? Are there still schools?
    KFK: Exist.
    So what can we do now for prevention or pay attention to? What can we accumulate for the future?
    KFK: You need to find a suitable place to live in the vast inland, because the extreme climate will cause many cities uninhabitable.
    Will you will fall in love with a woman of 2019?
    KFK: My wife was born in 2019.
    1. What impact has the Fukushima nuclear radiation in Japan brought over the years? 2. Are those who have done myopia surgery still fine in 2060?
    KFK: 1. Japan will have a bigger earthquake and have to move its capital. 2 , In the 30 's the implantation of smart glasses changed the way we live.
    I want to ask will Douban still exist?
    KFK: It will be gone in 2060 .But the data is still there.
    Are you Taiwanese, to be using traditional Chinese characters?
    KFK: I am not.
    What time does homosexual marriage become legal?
    KFK: The same year as the year of the global war.
    Did China lose the Second Cold War?
    KFK: It lasted 30 years.
    What is mental illness?
    KFK: In the 50s, people discovered that the psyche was just an organ and was easily affected by various forces.This was a big discovery.
    Was the U.S. living conditions in the US still good? Still the the number one power?
    KFK: The United States was the last empire before the war. The European Union is the decisive factor in the war. China and India will become the other powers in the East.
    Tell me if the current market is suitable for stock trading.
    KFK: In my youth, global stock markets all lost their meaning in an hour.
    How was the development in China of Sociology in 2060?
    KFK: Sociology lost meaning.
    What career is the best? Do you still drink milked tea? Do you still have hot pot? Are celebrities still idolized? Which city developed best?
    KFK: Some milk teas are a luxury. Hot Pot is frequently had before 2048.
    Are you Taiwanese? Why type in traditional characters?
    KFK: I was born in Shanghai.
    You said on one hand 2019 was a year before you were born, on the other hand you said houses were not valuables. Does it mean that houses will be cheap next year?
    KFK: I do not care about houses. I can only say it is an impression. Anyway in the 20 's, houses will not worth a lot.
    What is the most popular full game? What type is it?
    KFK: OS for short, the theme is nostalgia.
    Will we still use smartphones in the future? Otherwise,where did you get the smartphone? Also, why use traditional characters?
    KFK: The communication mechanism of time travel is difficult to explain to you, who belong to the past. Traditional characters is just a tick of selection.
    Has World War III been fought?
    KFK: Fought.
    Will there be a marriage system in the future? How many wives can one marry?
    KFK: The Middle East region continues with their practice.
    Excuse me, you said that you would like to kindly remind people in 2019 , but after reading the posts, I didn’t see anything you reminded us.
    KFK: If nothing unexpected happens, I will stay to the 31st of December and then leave. Will witness these upcoming events with you.
    Will the 2020-2030 years be very difficult?
    KFK: Yes, in some countries.
    Does it still make sense to learn small languages now?
    KFK: Greek or Hebrew are more meaningful
    Has tfboy disbanded?
    KFK: No forever banquets.
    You have changed the future by your traversing, so our futures are not the same,right?
    KFK: My form is not the same as what you understand. So I will not change the future. And no one really will believe me. But I am here to caution the person I want to caution, until it has an influence on her decades later.
    Are you here to preach?
    KFK: No.
    Does your crossing come from the theory of parallel universes? If you said that you would not change the future, are there parallel universes in the future?
    KFK: There is no parallel universe. Only time observers.
    OP, I'm glad to meet you in Douban. I believe that from seeing this post today is not an ordinary day for me, and I am honored to be witnessing an extraordinary 2019 in the second half with you. There are a few questions that I would like to explore with you.
    1. In 2060 there is material deprivation. Is cynicism popular?
    2. In 2060 humans pay more attention in seeking the inner self and explore the relationship between man and the universe, which coincide with many religious and philosophical ideas. Does this mean that the creators of religions are also likely to be time travelers?
    3. In 2060 human space exploration has been made possible, so is there the development of space resources to solve human material deprivation situation, and inclining to become a predator of the resources of the universe?
    KFK: People in 2060 are filled with awe. They have more explorations of the invisible world , and materialism is looked more lightly than in the past thousand years.
    What was the position of China in the Third World War?
    KFK: Fought against the US, the EU, and Israel. Aliasing with Middle and East India.
    It took 29 years from 5G to 7G ?
    KFK: Yes, the latter Gs are more complicated than the former.
    Cats, dogs, pets and other animals still exist?
    KFK: Continue to exist. But the relationship between animals and humans has changed qualitatively.
    Open source games? What programming language did you use? What language did you learn when you went to school? Which company developed it? Interactive games ..
    KFK: interactive games are based on printing technology, optical science and tailored made robotics. These are the three foundations of interactive games.
    What scientific theory will be popular in 2060 ? Is quantum mechanics, which is so popular in 2019 , still science in 2060 ? Or it has been overthrown?
    KFK: The observer problem is resolved in 2049 .The meaning of time is resolved.
    In what month will be the nearest major event?
    KFK: August.
    You have time traveled so long, what was your favorite time? ?
    KFK: This year 2019 .This is a wonderful year.
    Can you tell us more about the changes in animals and human relationship? Are animals better protected? Is there a law on pet protection? Is it illegal to kill cats and dogs for no reasons?
    KFK: Animals live in peace with people. The same is true among animals.
    Want to ask when Taiwan will return?
    KFK: There will be an event from 2022 to 2023 .
    Newton predicted that 2060 years is the end of the world. You come from 2060 years. Did something happen in that year which let you to come back to 2019 as a time traveller?
    KFK: I do not see it as the end of the world, but another stage is reached.
    1 What year is bts popular to?
    2 How the future relationship between Canada and Russia, I want to study there
    3 About what year has auto-drive become popular? Does it mean you don’t need a driver ’s license?
    4 Do you have any new words or the meme on the internet? Thanks for your answer.
    KFK: 2. Two different camps.
    3. Autonomous driving is not a successful experiment in China.
    Hello, welcome to 2019 ! I want to ask whether psychology was popular as a discipline in your time ? How about employment?
    KFK: There is no psychology in 2060 because it does not solve psychological problems.
    Which country are you from?
    KFK: I was born in Shanghai, China. Moved to Australia after 2048.
    Is it possible to freeze the corpse and resurrect it? ?
    KFK: Never heard of it.
    What about Russia?
    Russia is neutral on the surface.
    Coalition with of India and the Middle East. Do their religious issues jeopardize China? What about Japan and the Koreas, Vietnam and the Philippines?
    KFK: North Korea will change soon.
    What is Shanghai like before you emigrate? As always the national economic center?
    KFK: It has always been the best city in China.
    How to prove that you are not a hoaxer? Will there be any major problem coming from the recent frequent earthquakes in Sichuan?
    KFK: Earthquakes will be frequent in the second half of the year.
    OP, Will paper books completely disappear? What year if so?
    KFK: Paper books have not completely disappeared, but they are no longer popular and are used as collectibles and auctions.
    OP. After 2019 when you have left. Will all traces, including this post disappear?
    KFK: Information will not go. But " I" will disappear.
    Changing career in the 20-30s. What trade has the biggest dividend?
    KFK: In the middle and late 20s, bio-agriculture. I have the impression that my relatives in this trade were very rich.
    Can I work from home without going to work? Only need to have eye implants to do a lot of work? You do not need to sit in office at the computer?
    KFK: Home office in the 20s , a lot of industries achieved this.
    Was Shanghai safe in the 20s?
    KFK: It was safe before 2048 .
    From 2060 look back and what kind of experience do you feel? like the time of the Republic of China? Or like the primitive men?
    KFK: What you are happy in 2019 will not be happy in the future . What you worry about in 2019 will not be worries in the future. What you believe in 2019 will not not be your belief in the future.
    Why not talk about the Taiwan question?
    KFK: I have to answer before. I will not answer again.
    Did the Chinese women's volleyball team win the Tokyo Olympics?
    KFK: No. There are incidents at the Tokyo Olympics.
    Will there be a chairwoman in my country?
    KFK: If what you ask is the head of state, no. But there are women chairmen in other organizations.
    In 2060 , is the Earth still controlled by the Illuminati? Has the Illuminati been exposed? Are their masters aliens?
    KFK: In my years of living, I have not heard of the Illuminatis controlling the Earth.
    Does Japan still exist?
    KFK: Exists, but only half of it.
    When is the next economic crisis?
    KFK: The Year of the Tiger in China.
    Hello OP, I would like to ask after 2048 what state are the world religions in?
    KFK: Became one.
    OP, ask you a few questions
    1. 2032 Summer Olympics held in which country?
    2. Who will be the next leader of Taiwan?
    3. In the second half of this year, what is the hottest movie in China?
    KFK: 1. Jakarta. 2. If you ask 2020 , the same person as the previous one.
    Have you explored the mystery after death?
    KFK: Yes.
    Have you discovered the existence of the Creator in your time?
    Do you understand the following: kan bu dong pin yin ba, da pian zi (Romanization of “Can’t read this, right? You big liar”)
    KFK: I can understand.
    What was the cause of the war?
    KFK: The conflict between religions and civilizations.
    So where does psychology become? Study the science of the brain? Or consciousness?
    KFK: To a deeper spiritual science than psychology.
    Are you existing in the form of data?
    KFK: In a sense, yes.
    What was the average life span of your people at that time?
    KFK: Taking into account the factors of global war, earthquakes etc., it is much lower than it is now.
    OP, I read someone saying that in the next thirty years Asian cities except Japan and Taiwan will disappear overnight, Africa also disappeared. Left on earth will be the white people. In the future does China will still exist?
    KFK: Exist.
    The OP may be taking a rest, not answering questions. I did not expect that the OP who claimed he was in data form needed any rest.
    KFK: I will fly away like a dove on a violent post.
    The OP is Taiwanese, mainlanders call it “smart”.
    KFK: I have already answered it. I don’t lie.
    What exactly does it mean by the transcendence of the mind?
    KFK: Commonly known as the spiritual world.
    In what year will the flood come?
    KFK: There will be no floods in the future. But there will be heat waves with the ordeal of extremely high temperature.
    I am asking seriously. Still puzzled at which is better: Beijing, Shanghai and Zealand.
    KFK: There will be strong earthquakes in New Zealand. Shanghai is better.
    Do you know Alzheimer's disease? When was it conquered?
    KFK: After the war. The memory is not forgotten, it is just encapsulated.
    Will China unify Taiwan in 2020?
    Do you know you are in publishing these remarks you will directly affect the fates of people. There is a deity when you look up, and you will face karma. Guess how much karma you have accumulated in these posts? Rest assured, all will be recorded in your name.
    KFK: Your theory comes from Buddhism. In 2049 people will discover these are lies of wisdom.
    When was the last large-scale war in China and did it happen along the coast?
    KFK: Not in China. At the junction of three continents.
    My sister was just born this year. From your point of view, give some advice to their generation that will help them grow.
    KFK: Be virtuous. In the future, the inner quality of people will determine their fate.
    Do you like the writer Kafka?
    KFK: In the 50s, we have a better understanding of the planet 3412 than the writer himself.
    Did China go downhill from this year 2019?
    KFK: It will take the nationalist road.
    Do you look like us?
    KFK: Same.
    KFK: Burned.
    Can you talk about the principle of space-time travel?
    KFK: It cannot be understood in the physical scope. It's not physical travel. It is the transmission of messages, consciousness, rehma and sprirt .
    When did classification of garbage start in Shanghai?
    KFK: When I was born there was garbage sorting.
    I have a problem. With your current status, do you need to sleep and eat? Or can you stay on online 24hours a day?
    KFK: I followed the Shadow of two weeks.
    So what places in the world are suitable for settlement? Which of the Scandinavian countries is better?
    KFK: Europe will be the birthplace of war.
    I would like to ask how to understand destiny if there is a creator as you said? Is destiny fixed? How useful is the individual effort. . .
    KFK: Fate is the word of the past. We now call it Set-fate. Personal life flows just like dust but Set-fate is fixed. With Set-fate, personal effort can speed up its completion. It can also be delayed. This is the meaning of time.
    Does the woman you want to remind belong to the “Poor Tour” group?
    In the two groups I attend to. ( Kfk follows the Poor Tour Group and Susan Miller Group )
    Is your name KFK an abbreviation for your full name?
    KFK: No. After the 30s, Chinese names using four characters became popular.
    Then, is there any other place in the world suitable for survival? How about Western Australia? I have no big dreams, just want to do my best for my family. . .
    KFK: Western Australia is relatively stable.
    If I killed your parents now, would you still be born next year? Purely a philosophical question. .
    KFK: You cannot change what has happened.
    The lie of wisdom, and the oneness of all things mentioned earlier. This is the original state of life, and I look forward to that day. However, judging from the current social environment and spiritually decadence, it will be difficult to achieve in 2060, unless there is a major change in spiritual level. I am curious, how can war bring about spiritual revolution?
    KFK: Extreme circumstances make people humble.
    Is the form of war artillery firing? Or more inclined to a kind of simulation?
    KFK: The corpses piled up and the rivers flowed with blood.
    I also want to ask if my understanding is correct. Our literature, painting, carving, movies, games. These art forms, which exist in the form of material or symbol or interactive system - have they become "bridges" or "channels" through which we associate with inner development?
    KFK: They can become the shadow of shadows.
    So inner kindness, courage, love, beauty. Can they be grouped into the "shadow"?
    KFK No. The more invisible they are, the more they are real and concrete. Such as kind character, soft heart.
    Is there mind reading?
    After 2060, people's hearts are naked and need no interpretation.
    What do you use for Douban now? What kind of smart phone?
    KFK: In the 30's smart phones will become history.
    Why do you use traditional characters? From Taiwan?
    KFK: I have nothing to do with Taiwan. I lived in Shanghai from 2020 to 2048 , then Kunshan, Huzhou and Ningbo. I lived in Australia from 2048 to 2060 .The use of traditional Chinese characters is just an option of the trip, so I can avoid attention and be forced to leave here.
    Mobile phones became history? So what were there to replace them in the future?
    KFK: It was first called Internet of Things, and later it was implanted chips.
    Are you an Arts student?
    KFK: After 30s there is no longer Science and Arts.
    Will I marry to Wu Yifan?
    KFK: This star has been in my childhood memories. He was involved in a hot news.
    Then why do you use Taiwanese slangs?
    KFK: In the future people of East Asia have a high degree of integration of culture, you may not be accustomed to, but your offsprings will speak like me if they live in the cities.
    That’s right. Looking back, I also would like to know what recommendations will a person of the future give to young people of the present.
    KFK: Maintain good personalities and a heart of awe.
    1. Do you travel through time and space technology, by occult method?
    2. Was the Creator found by man or did he just show up. Did he communicate with humans?
    KFK: 1. both. 2. I can't say.
    In the face of our doubts about you, do you have anything to say?
    OP, you said you wanted to remind someone, so iffy. Are you not trying to attract some attention and cheat them? I have seen many such scams. I May have offended you, but I think it’s better to warn others.
    KFK: I will only leave traces.
    Is your current form omniscient? Knowing everything about with network connection?
    KFK: No one knows everything. I just enter into another realm of perception. Mankind cannot comprehend this under material bound. When people get out of the material confinement, they will understand everything.
    KFK: It has nothing to do with politeness. I only answer questions that can be answered.
    Will there be Sina Weibo in 2060?
    Where did Japan move its capital?
    KFK: Moved the capital to Okayama.
    OP, This year’s matriculation result is out tomorrow for me. I am in a confused state. I cannot see the future. Very depressed. Feeling life is hopeless.
    KFK: Live well. Born in the beginning of the 21st century, you will have a very special life. Time is not meaningless.
    How is Europe developing?
    KFK: Because the infiltration of religions from the Middle East, the whole of Europe looks weak, until a strong man comes to power. War and chaos because of him, but also ends with him. The world is shaking, everything changes.
    Coming from the future, can you see through our hearts?
    KFK: Yes. Including your anxiety, sadness, empty hole, irritability, anger, doubt, ignorance, rebellious against, helpless, helpless, fear.
    What changes will happen in China after the G20 summit a few days later? Or according to the Second Cold War you mentioned earlier, what kind of relationship will Japan and South Korea be having with China?
    KFK: Japan and South Korea are neutral on the surface.
    You say that Europe is dangerous, Will 2020-21 be fit to study in the UK? Or is it dangerous to study in Japan?
    KFK: Europe in the 20s, especially Britain, are relatively safe.
    Wow! How do you see me, curious, though I think you will not reply.
    KFK: The other side of feeling inferior is uncertainty about things in the future. There is beauty in such a character.
    I would like to ask op 1. Population from 80 billion reduced to 53 billion. Is it mainly due to disease or war?
    2. In the era you are living is there accounting jobs too?
    KFK: 1. Both. 2. No longer called accounting.
    Since you don't want to answer the question about Chinese medicine, what can you see from me?
    KFK: You are gullible.
    You said the southern border would be eventful, but you also said that Yunnan and Guizhou are good for living. What did you mean?
    KFK: The time and place are different. (The previous answer was: Yunnan after 2030 , Guizhou before 2048.)
    Someone says that the author of Duo A dream is in fact a future human. He created the character in his own image. The gadgets will appear in the future. Also Bear and others are the people of decades ago. Is it true?
    What is the future of France?
    KFK: Weak.
    In fact, ask OP in the 30s , how is the development of Mi? Does it still exist? Personally, I think its product is good, only some poor marketing. Want to know if it has gotten rid of the poor marketing quagmire?
    A. The Cold War is comprehensive. No technology company can escape.
    Did my question violate your rules? Why didn’t you answer me?
    1. In your era, did humanity try to turn everyone into database and achieve eternal life?
    2. Is the final unification of religions related to science?
    KFK: They all have nothing to do with what you asked.
    Does everyone in you era achieve the level of PhD?
    KFK: PhD in China is no longer respectable in the 30s .
    Ready to go to Italy to study. Is the country safe in the future? From 19 on for five to six years.
    KFK: Relatively safe, but there will still be events.
    In other words, the Cold War until 2048, and on that year World War III. The war will change the world’s material and spiritual ways. Is that right? How long will the war last?
    KFK: A little over three years.
    Has the climate been abnormal recently? How extreme is the climate in the future? Can current technology overcome it? What aspect of human life is most affected?
    KFK: Can't be overcome. The biggest impact is the loss of trust and security in humans.
    Is your name an abbreviation for Kafka? If so, I may understand your experiment.
    (Lengthy and irrelevant question)
    KFK: I don't remember this person.
    Does the Chinese Eight Character fortune telling belong to the same field as Set-Fate?
    Will quantum mechanics be explained in the future?
    KFK: Yes. The Observer problem solved.
    Is this a special era?
    (Lengthy and uninteresting question)
    KFK: You will know when the time comes. No need to ask.
    What is the quality of the future Chinese film and television industry and the quality of movies and TV series?
    KFK: The quality is not good.
    Hello, Has same-sex marriage made legal in China? What do people think of human rights?
    KFK: In this year I travel, legal in some regions. (Same-sex marriage made legal in Taiwan in May,2019)
    Has Chinese film improved? Will it be more open?
    Has China become like the United States? Each province has its own laws?
    KFK: I meant 2019 , Taiwan.
    OP, would like to ask, at that time in university education, is there ideological education? Is the counselor a career that will exist? What role does it play in university education?
    KFK: 2019-2030 counselors are especially important.
    (Obscure questions about the Qin dynasty)
    Where did Xu Fu take a boat? Where did they end up living?
    KFK: I don't know.
    How does language become not an obstacle?
    KFK: Internet of Things Synchronous Perception.
    You can answer how much is one bitcoin over there.
    KFK: No longer exists.
    Excuse me, if you can give the Chinese youths of 2019 three most important recommendations, what are they?
    KFK: Stopping donkey's revolving lifestyle. Stop and think. Think about the purpose of you coming to this life.
    What's next for Brazil?
    KFK: Chaotic.
    Thank you anyway, I always believe that people's belief is powerful. By the way, can you say about Spain’s situation?
    KFK: Same fate as the whole of Europe.
    (Lengthy uninteresting question)
    KFK: The local wars ended with peace agreements.
    Will quantum mechanics overthrow some theory of physics? Very interested.
    KFK: The observer is the creator.
    ( KFK 's secret code for sentient beings of 2019: 240130034805 )
    How will the future of marriage, sexual relations become in China?
    KFK: China as a whole remains relatively conservative.
    Have the OP seen "Cat and Mouse"?
    KFK: I did not see it in childhood. But I have seen Pig Page.
    But didn't you just say that using traditional Chinese is because of habit?
    KFK: In the 1930s , there was a returning to Chinese traditional character cultural movement.
    How did you remember so clearly at every point in time?
    KFK: Some I've been through, some can be read in the interactive mechanism.
    I asked several questions and you didn't answer me. Can you tell me what you think of me?
    KFK: An ordinary person who is not contented with his ordinariness.
    OP, when are men and women equal?
    KFK: It was never reached before the war.
    What is the direction of Chinese art?
    KFK: Just tools.
    Lawyers, accountants, civil servants, teachers, doctors all these common occupations in 2019, in your years will they continue to exist?
    KFK: 2048-2060 years, teachers and doctors continue to exist.
    So why did you emigrate to Australia?
    KFK: Family and safety.
    Will there be some instruments in your generation that do not exist in 2019 ?
    KFK: Virtual guitar, virtual sax, etc. They don't need to be carried.
    Was the cockroach extinct?
    KFK: It always exists.
    I really want to know when the Sino-Canadian relationship started to be tense. Asked the second time now.
    KFK: 2019.
    Do you remember Huang Zitao? Does he fire in the future?
    KFK: His marriage is not good.
    Will civil servants be as stable as they are now?
    KFK: No more civil servants after 2048.
    Zhang Yixing, do you remember him?
    KFK: The old actor who played a supporting role.
    Who do you want to influence? Who do you want to see that post, since you said you were born in 2020 , do you want your parents to see this post? Your parents played Douban when they were young? And in this group? How can you be sure they will know that you are their child?
    KFK: She's just got pregnant.
    Will the Red Decade happen again?
    KFK: No. But there will be a control.
    I asked many times, is there any religion that is more "advanced" and closer to the cognition of post-2048 ? Are you religious?
    KFK: Religion no longer exists afterwards, and cognition becomes human-based that transcends religion.
    1. Will the world be okay?
    2. Will China's ideological control continue?
    3. How can you as an ordinary person gain a foothold in the future? Which of the civil servants, schools and businesses will have a better development?
    KFK: 1. No. 2. Yes 3.Follow your heart.
    I can't think of any problems, but I won't give up! I want to know if money has great meaning in the future. Will the worship of money become greater? Will the gap between the rich and the poor widen?
    KFK: Within an hour, after the collapse of the global financial system, people will no longer worship money, and turn to the pursuit of the inner realm.
    (Question on some celebrities)
    KFK: I don't remember this combination.
    OP, do you know you are fast becoming popular? Someone will find you.
    KFK: I will leave before then.
    What does the OP think of me? I'm curious. Reply to me.
    KFK: The external laughter is just a cover up.
    Will I marry in my life?
    KFK: Twice.
    How could a financial system built over so many years collapse in an hour?
    KFK: Before the crash, people at the time didn't believe it and said exactly the same thing as you.
    KFK No longer answer personal questions.
    Do the Pushback Diagram prophecies match the future?
    KFK: Disrupted, only partially matching.
    Are the Chinese and American creators the same?
    KFK: The genes come from the same source.
    OP, in good faith I ask you, this is my most concerned question. From your perspective, Can spiritual practices of today help prepare the future? Can they raise the depth of the soul?
    KFK: The basis/data of practice is wrong, so it is useless.
    When are you going back?
    KFK: Anytime.
    There is only one problem. If the marriage rate is reduced, in the future world, will there be more answers to living alone to the end life style, and society’s handling of pension issues? Can old people living alone be happy and full?
    KFK: A lot of elderly self-funded centers. The elderly are shareholders.
    KFK: No longer answer any celebrity or idol questions.
    Since you cannot change the micro-fate of a modern person, cannot change the historical rules of social development, then what is the significance of your friendly reminders? What kind of effect do you want by coming back? It feels like you're avoiding problems and are fear-mongering? What do you think?
    KFK: I only state the facts.
    When is euthanasia legal in China?
    KFK: Never.
    Why? Details please.
    KFK: When life rots, mending it will still be rotten. The best way is to bury and combine it with new life. Mending is the wrong way.
    Do you still read poems? Will future female suicide rate go down?
    KFK: Read another kind of poem. Suicide rates have not decreased.
    OP,OP, you mentioned the two people from 2062 and 2075 . Are they the ones from 2CH with ID 2062 and ID YJ on Twitter? YJ mentioned Japan almost destroyed, and later moved the capital to Okayama. The one from 2062 also predicted several earthquakes, but said that China is blown away by India. Are you from the same timeline?
    KFK: They entered legally. Most of their answers are true, but the individual answers are untrue. They lied in good faith.
    Which district in Shanghai was the OP born in? Will there be school district housing?
    KFK: Jing An.
    OP, others say it is possible to talk to the dead in 2031 ?
    Why do the future people all basically come from Japan? Is it that the European and American countries have not master the technology of time and space travel?
    KFK: Close to the entrance/portal.
    What do you think of De’Javu? I have memory of reading this post.
    KFK: It was just a moment of being aware of the presence of the observer.
    So I would like to ask the OP if quantum mechanics changed the world?
    KFK: It was no longer called quantum mechanics.
    1. Is it possible to change the genetic code to create a more perfect human?
    2. How does class change? Can ideology turn into hard currency?
    3. Where are the major problems in Europe? Western Europe, Northern Europe or Southern and Eastern Europe?
    KFK Western Europe.
    I want to ask, why did Douban stop. Was it the lack of money or other reasons that they wanted to close it down?
    KFK: A wrong decision that was too literature.
    Ha ha ha ha OP, I am also a man from Shenyang. Can we meet at your district? I want to buy you a beer.
    KFK: My entrance is not in Shenyang. It is a lie that it is Shenyang. And you can't see me.
    OP, Do you know when this post will be 404 ? I am ready to complain you. The result of the complain and your answer will be a test.
    KFK: That's exactly what I want.
    OP What is your ip address? Is it virtual? Why have two Douban users said that your IP is in the Northeast. Did your consciousness go for a stroll in the Northeast?
    KFK: No such address appeared, one is lying and the other perpetuating the lie.
    Does the United Nations still make sense?
    KFK: Gradually loses meaning. Because they cannot unite.
    I believe there is an evil cult around peers that normal matured people will not believe, but people with long-term state of anxiety are relatively easy to get into. I am just reminding users in good faith, not wanting to stop anyone.
    KFK: Don’t you worry. I will disappear any time.
    What role did Russia play in the World War?
    KFK: It was neutral on the surface but pushed from behind.
    Hey, OP, I ask you a clear stream question. Will hongloumeng hou sishihui limian xuebaochai de jieju shi shenme. Please explain in detail.
    KFK: The original author originally wanted her to die before him after the marriage. The reason was she was disheartened, deliberately not treating small illnesses that accumulated to a fatal one.
    (A testing question about the novel “Red Chamber’s dream)
    Give us some advice
    KFK: If you can in 2019 learn to shift focus from the material to the spiritual, then you will suffer less pain from 2048 to 2060.
    www.kfk2060.org original screenshot one https://www.douban.com/group/topic/147332039/ original screenshot two https://www.douban.com/group/topic/147415885/ original screenshot three https : //www.douban.com/group/topic/147416935/
    Last edited by syrwong; 17th December 2019 at 17:13.

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th December 2019), Baby Steps (15th December 2019), Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Billy (15th December 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (16th December 2019), Cara (16th December 2019), conk (16th December 2019), DeDukshyn (17th December 2019), Elainie (1st September 2020), Elixir (16th December 2019), Eva2 (15th December 2019), fifi (2nd September 2020), Forest Denizen (15th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), Gracy (15th December 2019), Ioneo (15th December 2019), justntime2learn (15th December 2019), Krist (16th December 2019), leavesoftrees (18th December 2019), Mark (13th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th December 2019), Meryl (19th December 2019), onevoice (16th December 2019), pyrangello (16th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), Sadieblue (16th December 2019), snoman (15th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (19th December 2019), TelosianEmbrace (16th December 2019), toppy (15th December 2019), wnlight (13th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Default Re: The first Chinese time traveller on the internet

Another John Tutor...?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), DeDukshyn (17th December 2019), Forest Denizen (15th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th December 2019), pyrangello (16th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), toppy (16th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Does the United States still exist? Can Trump be re-elected?
    KFK: Still exists. Trump will be reelected, but he will face enormous pressure from his relations and oppositions.
    I'm glad this current batch of time traveler claimants are tending to give us examples of what happens in our future sooner, rather than later. Although not quite as clear cut as the 2036 future guy's assurances that Area 51 would be overtaken, at least if Trump loses we'll know for sure which heading to file this one under.

There are still other formats where the claimants either makes us wait years and years to determine accuracy (like 2012 ascension), or the goal posts keep getting moved (like imminent mass arrests or panic in D.C.), but thankfully the time travelers seem to be less concerned about cutting to the chase.

I can wait 11 months for the next U.S. election standing on my head. See you in November!

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

Thanks, I enjoyed reading that.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Forest Denizen (15th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), justntime2learn (15th December 2019), pyrangello (16th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), toppy (16th December 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Yes, this was interesting. There was an air of plausibility about it. (The Google translation of the second part spoiled it a little, but it was easy to get the drift.)

I was impressed when he talked about the very low cost of building houses, and immediately thought of 3D 'printing' them — something that's already being pioneered. Then, a little later, he confirmed that with a passing mention of "House printing companies", dropping it in there with little explanation or fanfare.

Another snippet that impressed me was his referring to the '40s and 50s'. I did a brief double-take until I realized (of course) that he was referring to the 2040s and 2050s, just as we might refer to the 80s and 90s. That was exactly how someone from 2060 would casually refer to that period, for them already in the past.

What didn't impress me was his stating "No alien discovered", and quite a few apparent references to global warming, which I very strongly doubt is a reality.

Frustratingly, many of the questions I thought were very poor. It'd make quite an interesting thread to collect questions that we might ask a REAL time traveler from (say) 2050 or 2060.

9. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th December 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (16th December 2019), Elainie (1st September 2020), Elixir (16th December 2019), Forest Denizen (15th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), Gracy (15th December 2019), Intranuclear (17th December 2019), justntime2learn (15th December 2019), leavesoftrees (18th December 2019), Mark (13th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th December 2019), pyrangello (16th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), Sadieblue (16th December 2019), syrwong (16th December 2019), toppy (16th December 2019), wnlight (13th January 2020), Yoda (18th December 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

A time traveller can bring a bit of good influence.

As stated in this thread, the traveller speaks of moving from materialism to spiritualism. Better relationship between man and nature.

Would be quite the change for humanity.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (16th December 2019), Forest Denizen (15th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), justntime2learn (15th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th December 2019), pyrangello (16th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), syrwong (16th December 2019), toppy (16th December 2019), wnlight (13th January 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:57.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Elixir (16th December 2019), Forest Denizen (15th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), pyrangello (16th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), toppy (16th December 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    A time traveller can bring a bit of good influence.

As stated in this thread, the traveller speaks of moving from materialism to spiritualism. Better relationship between man and nature.

Would be quite the change for humanity.

2019-2020 are the pivotal years for humanity. KFK said the second half of 2019. This is quite true for Hong Kong. The colour revolution has destroyed much of Hong Kong and unemployment and poverty will come. This aggression toward China and the man-made trade war is an obvious attempt to destroy the present world order and to create greater chaos in the future.

Two important "seers" have also warned about these two years. Bashar has made an unprecedented "interference" and asked everyone to go to the VOTE. Billy Meir even predicted the actual collapse of the economy in this time. If this were to be true, it would not be surprising the future TV play was named 2019, because the catastrophes of 2020 must be told starting from this year.

John Titor expressed that the world improved in many ways because of the great war. Billy Meir also predicted the most important outcome of the catastrophes, which is the global abolition of the capitalist system. This would be consistent with the trend toward spiritualism.
    Last edited by syrwong; 16th December 2019 at 06:17.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (16th December 2019), Elixir (16th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), justntime2learn (16th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), sunflower (13th January 2020), toppy (16th December 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

So Time Travel is not in the physical - sounds like the plot from "Travelers" !

Premise
    In a post-apocalyptic future, thousands of special operatives are tasked with preventing the collapse of society. These operatives, known as "travelers", have their consciousnesses sent back in time and transferred into the "host" body of present-day individuals who would otherwise be moments from death, to minimize unexpected impact on the time line. The transfer requires the exact location of the target, made possible by twenty-first century smart phones and GPS providing time, elevation, latitude, and longitude (TELL) coordinates that are archived for use in the future. Trained using social media and public records concerning their hosts, each traveler must maintain the host's pre-existing life as cover for the rest of their lives, while carrying out missions in teams of five. These missions are dictated by the Director in the future who monitors the time line, and are aimed at saving the world from a series of catastrophic events.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Elixir (16th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), justntime2learn (16th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th December 2019), onevoice (17th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), toppy (16th December 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

If there are rules for time travel, as he suggests, then there are punishments for breaking the rules, one would assume. He is returning somewhere before he is born.

Then he says he can give you lottery number as it would micro change you or something.

Then proceeds to give a bunch of information that could be used to micro change you or the world events.

For example, telling people X candidate wins will make some people complacent and some work harder thus changing the outcome. Lets leave the paradox of it being that way because he did these things and gave this info aside.

If there are rules for time travel, then going on a public forum and discussing the future has to breaking them.

19. Link to Post #11
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Quote KFK: I don't know this. But in the second half of 2019, you need to stay away from the southern border provinces.
    Can you be specific about the southern border provinces?
    KFK: Try to stay away from Nepal.
    But nothing "big" happened so far in that area in second half 2019, year is mostly over now
    Tired

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

bennycog (18th December 2019), Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), Gracy (16th December 2019), justntime2learn (16th December 2019), leavesoftrees (18th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th December 2019), syrwong (16th December 2019), toppy (16th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

First thing I think, is about K-PAX movie, because timetravel with physical body can not be reasonable yet. We can project subtil bodies and materialize in others realms, maybe using substances (energy) or bodies there exists on the target environment, but (as far as I know) we can not timetravel physically.

Quote The rule of travel is to enter an age when you are not yet born. I will leave before 2020
    .. ok .. make sense, because conscienciouness will be "compromised"

Quote The center is at the junction of three continents. Is more terrifying than the individual use of nuclear weapons.
    seems to be Armageddon ?

Quote We preferred interactive games (before the war)
    seems to be Olympiad ?

Quote After 2050 , these are not mysterious things.
    magic ever exists, and never be misterious for "initiates"

Quote We are at a stage in human history with an unprecedented emphasis on introspective development of civilization.
    I think this is already happens now (at the beggining?)

----
    I'll come back to continue (too busy now)
    BTW, its interesting to exercise insight.
    As far as I read, nothing surprised me.
    we'll see later.
    ----
    PS - I had notice that chinese marxism today covers many areas and not just socialism. In all economic, social, religious and policy areas there may be chinese working with subversion, spreading ideas and propaganda of their agendas, So, worth to be careful.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 16th December 2019 at 16:51. Reason: bad english

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), justntime2learn (16th December 2019), syrwong (16th December 2019), toppy (16th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

As there are more interest in this post, I have translated up to half of the text. Some Q&A may look quite different in meaning now.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Billy (17th December 2019), DeDukshyn (17th December 2019), edina (16th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), justntime2learn (16th December 2019), onevoice (16th December 2019), toppy (16th December 2019)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I have completed the translation of all the Q&A. I think it is worthwhile to read it again. KFK showed greater depth in his answers and maybe telling the truth as best as he could. I like the humor in some of his replies such as

Will you will fall in love with a woman of 2019?
    KFK: My wife was born in 2019.
    Last edited by syrwong; 17th December 2019 at 16:48.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), Billy (17th December 2019), DeDukshyn (17th December 2019), edina (18th December 2019), Frank V (17th December 2019), justntime2learn (17th December 2019), leavesoftrees (18th December 2019)

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

The thing that always gets me with these types of "interviews" is that the "time traveler" or whoever, never doesn't know the answer to a question. There's never a "I don't know about that topic", no matter the topic or the question. Why are the people from the future or from secret space programs and such always omniscient? I get that we can expect them to be of higher intelligence / education than the average layman, but not omniscient ... Anyway, just a musing I have.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), Frank V (17th December 2019), justntime2learn (17th December 2019), Mike (17th December 2019), Siphonemis (10th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

These answers seem highly improbable:

Quote KFK: There will be no floods in the future. But there will be heat waves with the ordeal of extremely high temperature.
    (The Grand Solar Minimum has been well established as the reality, imho, not the hoax of global warming.
    In any case, if there were global warming, floods would obviously be unavoidable.

Quote Are there any aliens visiting from this year to 2060 ?
    KFK: No alien discovered
    Highly unlikely. Aliens have been visiting Earth throughout history, and the numbers of detectable visits have been on the rise, while methods of detecting them are becoming more sophisticated every day.

It looks to me like there is an agenda of obfuscation with this "source".
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (17th December 2019), Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), justntime2learn (17th December 2019), onevoice (17th December 2019), pyrangello (18th December 2019)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    The thing that always gets me with these types of "interviews" is that the "time traveler" or whoever, never doesn't know the answer to a question. There's never a "I don't know about that topic", no matter the topic or the question. Why are the people from the future or from secret space programs and such always omniscient? I get that we can expect them to be of higher intelligence / education than the average layman, but not omniscient ... Anyway, just a musing I have.
    The ability to give an answer to every question does not mean the ability to know all the answers. It is like if I am asked a question, I can always search on the internet and return an answer, whether it is correct or not. I think he did say he did not know on a question.

I got a lot of inspiration/information from this man, but am also aware that he may have lied on some answers. But this is in fact very natural even with someone with good intentions. I have seen enough to realize this. I guess the rule of time travel is never telling the 100% truth as they know it. But the truth we can sieve from some of the "fringe elements" is a whole lot better than that from many "scholars" or Donald Trump.

The best confirmation I get from him is that humanity turns to spiritualism after the global war. The reason is that the greatest suffering brings awe and humility, which counters the arrogance of scientism. This is certainly very true and very logical.
    Last edited by syrwong; 18th December 2019 at 03:37.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), DeDukshyn (19th December 2019), edina (18th December 2019), iota (28th December 2021), justntime2learn (19th December 2019)

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    The ability to give an answer to every question does not mean the ability to know all the answers. It is like if I am asked a question, I can always search on the internet and return an answer, whether it is correct or not. I think he did say he did not know on a question.

I got a lot of inspiration/information from this man, but am also aware that he may have lied on some answers. But this is in fact very natural even with someone with good intentions. I have seen enough to realize this. I guess the rule of time travel is never telling the 100% truth as they know it. But the truth we can sieve from some of the "fringe elements" is a whole lot better than that from many "scholars" or Donald Trump.

The best confirmation I get from him is that humanity turns to spiritualism after the global war. The reason is that the greatest suffering brings awe and humility, which counters the arrogance of scientism. This is certainly very true and very logical.
    A reasonable amount of his answers lines up with my own thoughts and musings on the future, although I haven't done a deep dive into all this. It was just a trend or peculiarity I noticed with some people who claim to have some exceptional status.

Thanks for sharing.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), syrwong (19th December 2019)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

KFK started a thread at Douban on 2019 Jun 22. He answered 270 questions. He was deleted from Douban. He turned to a encoded blog and stayed probably for two days. I selectedly translated some of his interesting answers.

July 3

Q. Are you sure our future is the past you experienced? Can someone change the course of life because of your information? Or should I say before your departure to 2019, when you scanned the Douban database, did the KFK study groups already exist?
    KFK. Logic often comes in sequences of time and events, but when the order of time can be transcended, logic loses its meaning.

Q. Can I follow up the question? How does OBSERVER solve the problem of time travel? Thank you.
    KFK. OBSERVER exists at the two ends of infinity, and also in the bridge of time. Time begins and ends.

Q. Your poems are really good. Can you tell me your most favorite poet/philosopher/writer?
    KFK. Argentina’s Borges.

Q. What is the relation between humankind and the creator? Why created man?
    KFK. The vessel and the content. Built and expresses.

Q. Please tell me when time machine was invented.
    KFK. There is no time machine. No need to use a machine to transcend time.

Q. I admire your philosophical views. Will holy men still come in the future?
    KFK. Holiness is not way high above. It is human nature in different form. Holy men are not rare in the future.

2019-7-3
    Q. If nothing happened as you predicted, will you still stay?
    KFK. My intention to come here is not for prophesizing.

Q. You said the fate is fixed, then what are the rules of this model? Is it random, or does karma play a role?
    KFK. Cause and effect only applies to living things, like sowing a melon seed you get a melon, sowing a prod seed you get a prod. It does not apply to the hypothesis of karma and reincarnation, because is not limited to what you can see.

Q. From what viewpoint should the study of the cosmos be?
    KFK. From the end of time to the origin of space.

Q. Can Astrology predict the cosmos?
    KFK. Relatively there is value. Easy to abuse.

Q. If travelling to the past is possible, can a person travel to the future?
    KFK. Some one asked about DeJevu. It is experiencing the future. However, future does not exist. Everything that happens in time is in the past tense.

Q. Good day, KFK! I think love can transcend dimensions. If I love a person, then love still exists after she died. Do I have a chance to meet her again in the future. Please tell me. This is an important question for me.
    KFK. It is all possible. But some are reunions, some are in the abyss.

Q. What is meant by the abyss?
    KFK. It is matters underground.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2020), DbDraad (7th September 2020), Elainie (1st September 2020), iota (28th December 2021), onevoice (14th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread