1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Some questions for any time traveler

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It'd make quite an interesting thread to collect questions that we might ask a REAL time traveler from (say) 2050 or 2060.
    Great idea Bill! Would it be strictly that we're already sure they're for real, or, trying to figure out in the first place if they're legit?

You know now that I'm thinking along those lines, it would be interesting for someone with a creative mind to play the role of a phony time traveler, and see what they can come up with to look legitimate during the lag time a forum type situation offers, to try and convince skeptical people that are asking polite, but probing questions.

Hmm, now I wonder if an exercise like that, maybe even done repeatedly using different volunteers, might actually help us build a rough profile of how a phony but clever time travel claimant might come across, as compared to the real deal?

Then again, how do we know what the real deal would look like until they've actually proved themselves one way or another?

2. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

Default Re: Some questions for any time traveler

Frustratingly, many of the questions I thought were very poor. It'd make quite an interesting thread to collect questions that we might ask a REAL time traveler from (say) 2050 or 2060.
    I would ask if people are increasingly or decreasingly managed by perception manipulation through the usual channels of media and entertainment. Does the next 40 years bring us any nearer societies that better reflect our highest desires and ideals?

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Elixir (16th December 2019), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), Gracy (20th December 2019), Kryztian (19th December 2019), pyrangello (16th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,546 times in 32,726 posts

Frustratingly, many of the questions I thought were very poor. It'd make quite an interesting thread to collect questions that we might ask a REAL time traveler from (say) 2050 or 2060.
    Maybe this might be the start of that new thread. I'd argue that this brainstorm (which took me just 5 mins) shows up the questions usually asked to claimed time travelers as really being very unimaginative and narrow in scope.
    • What is the global climate 30 years from now?
    • What sizeable animals (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish) have become extinct in the wild? Have they all been preserved in zoos, aquariums, or game parks?
    • Is Free Energy in any way (a) scientifically acknowledged, and/or (b) implemented in terms of generators for public sale or use?
    • Are oil and coal still being burned as power sources?
    • What is the average human lifespan? What's the extreme human lifespan?
    • What diseases have been permanently eradicated (or are now 100% curable) — or nearly so?
    • What is the predominant means of personal transport (a) locally, and (b) internationally?
    • What major astronomical or cosmological discoveries have been made?
    • What forms of progress (or major public announcements) have been made regarding the UFO/ET phenomenon?
    • What are the capabilities and uses ot AI, and what regulations are in place to manage it? Are there any notable concerns, abuses, or unresolved issues?
    • What is the status of free speech on the internet (or the future equivalent of it)?
    • How far has it been publicly acknowledged humans have explored (or colonized) in space?
    • What major discoveries have been made regarding the history of mankind on this planet?

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amor (28th August 2020), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), Gracy (20th December 2019), Icare (5th May 2021), Kryztian (19th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th December 2019), Mashika (16th December 2019), Ol' Roy (17th December 2019), onevoice (16th December 2019), OnyxKnight (11th November 2020), RogeRio (16th December 2019), Satori (17th December 2019), T Smith (18th December 2019), Yoda (18th December 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

My question is: why should we believe you are a time traveler, as what proof do you have here and now that irrefutably establishes that you are from the future time and place you claim?

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), Gracy (16th December 2019), Icare (5th May 2021), Ivanhoe (17th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), Soda (28th August 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

And (forgive me for this! ), far more trivially, I'd like to ask
    • Has Bigfoot/Sasquatch been confirmed as a zoological species?
    • Has the 'Everest Horseshoe' (Everest, Lhotse, Nupse) been climbed?
    • Has Sandy Irvine's body been found? Is it now accepted or confirmed that he and George Mallory successfully summited Everest in 1924?
    • In terms of the 2019 grading system, what's the hardest rock climb yet done?
    • What are the current 100 meter and Marathon world records?
    • Did the original Paul McCartney die in 1966?

(and a little more seriously)
    • When was the Church of Scientology finally outlawed internationally, and the executive management all imprisoned?
    • Is there still a Dalai Lama? And a Pope? And a British Royal family?
    • Has irrefutable historical evidence been found that Jesus survived the crucifixion?
    • Is the cause of the thousands of mysterious disappearances researched and reported by David Paulides now known and understood?
    • If it's possible to travel in time, is it also possible to travel 'sideways' to visit or experience parallel universes?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th December 2019 at 15:35.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amor (28th August 2020), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), Gracy (20th December 2019), Icare (5th May 2021), Ivanhoe (17th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th December 2019), Mashika (16th December 2019), Ol' Roy (17th December 2019), OnyxKnight (11th November 2020), RogeRio (16th December 2019), T Smith (18th December 2019), Yoda (18th December 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

It's interesting, as far as a fiction goes, but that's all I think this is. Fiction. Of course there's no way to prove anything either way, but I read nothing here at all that couldn't just be thought up on the spot and posted as a fiction.

A time-travelling internet poster is slightly, slightly possible I suppose. But what is infinitely more probable is it's just a guy or gal pulling a prank or seeking attention. Or to distract, as a deliberate state-sanctioned psyop.

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    You know now that I'm thinking along those lines, it would be interesting for someone with a creative mind to play the role of a phony time traveler, and see what they can come up with to look legitimate during the lag time a forum type situation offers, to try and convince skeptical people that are asking polite, but probing questions.
    A good idea. If no else wants to step in, I'll give it a go and try to prove (or who knows, disprove!) my point here, that anyone just typing anything can realistically pose as something or someone fantastical and sound convincing. That people can be easily fooled into believing anything.

So let's try.

This is just an experiment, like Gracy suggested. Call it a "rolling interactive web-fiction".

I will assume the role of a time-traveller from the future, and just 'make stuff up', and see if it sticks. Ask anything. How hard can it be? I guess I'm about to find out.

note: Maybe Titor and the Chinese traveller had their stories all written out and planned upfront. And maybe the questions were cherry-picked. But this is going to be different. It will have to evolve organically, without structure or planning. So the conditions wouldn't be the same. They'll be tougher.

I'll start with an intro, from the top of my head.

My name is Jake, and I'm from the future. That may sound unbelievable to you, but it's the truth. I have spent the last 5 months here, watching, listening, and gathering historical data on this interesting time-frame - only for research, much information has been lost over the decades.

I've wanted to do this for a while - to reach out, but have experienced resistance from the 'higher-ups' overseeing this project. Normally we, who travel, are forbidden from interfering in historical events. So regarding the here and now, and your near-term future, there's little I am able to say, because it could unduly interfere with said near-term future. But in speaking of things more distant (detached from current time-stream), I'm not technically prohibited. So I'm taking it upon myself to give some information, if information is sought, and to grant you an insight of what awaits the world in years to come.

I am Jake, and I'm from the year 2100. I will use the abbreviation "JK21" for the questions and answers to come.

Over to you.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Note: Bill posted some speculative questions to ask a time-traveller while I was composing my post above. Want to incorporate them into the 'experiment' I'm proposing?
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Bluegreen (16th December 2019), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), Gracy (16th December 2019), justntime2learn (16th December 2019), Mashika (16th December 2019), provolon (6th January 2020), RogeRio (16th December 2019), Satori (17th December 2019), Soda (28th August 2020), T Smith (18th December 2019), yelik (17th December 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I am Jake, and I'm from the year 2100. I will use the abbreviation "JK21" for the questions and answers to come.

Over to you.
    Okay, excellent.

Can you address the questions in my above posts #14 and #16?

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), Gracy (16th December 2019), justntime2learn (16th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th December 2019), Mashika (16th December 2019), pyrangello (17th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), T Smith (18th December 2019), Yoda (18th December 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Should it maybe be in a new thread all its own?

From Bill: Yes, done, just now.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th December 2019 at 16:13.

15. Link to Post #9
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

Hi "JK21",

In your time what is the "must have" item that everyone has ?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), justntime2learn (16th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th December 2019), pyrangello (17th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Few questions i would ask

1. Doesn't our air makes you sick? How do you handle when your air is probably of a very different quality (not sure of better or worse) than ours and what your body is used to
    2. How do you avoid bringing back viruses or other bugs that could potentially cause massive uncontrollable devastation? (100 years is a long time, who knows what killer viruses have come and gone that we can't handle)
    3. Can you eat our food? Is your stomach able to handle it? With artificial meat and all sorts of stuff that are coming up now, how different is food 100 years from now and have your body adapted/changed so much that our food could make you sick/kill you?
    Tired

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), justntime2learn (16th December 2019), pyrangello (17th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you, I shall answer as best I can.

Bill: What is the global climate 30 years from now?
    JK21: In flux, I would say. I was actually born in 2049 (30 years from now), so don't have any memory of that time. There are many changes (to climate and other natural aspects) taking place on the Earth today, in ways you don't know about and cannot even detect (yet). It's such a complex system, layered on top of other complex systems, and even we haven't got it all figured out. So the answer is, in flux. Climate changes occur constantly, over long periods of time. But speaking from my own time-frame, the climate is vastly more settled in 2100.

Bill: What sizeable animals (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish) have become extinct in the wild? Have they all been preserved in zoos, aquariums, or game parks?
    JK21:Particularly the large mammals suffered from the 'changes' I mentioned. The larger the animal the more susceptible to environmental change. I can give you an example. The Buffalo went extinct, in the 2030’s I think, across the Americas. It was disease that got them mostly, something parasitic but I don't recall the details. From genetic samples preserved however, it was brought back about a decade later. And there were others, including the Rhinoceros, the Bengal Tiger, and a number of marsupials I think. Genetic breeding is a strictly regulated science, but thankfully it's used responsibly to correct errors, aberrations.

Have you ever seen a Mammoth? Well you will in a few years. In small, controlled numbers they return, to Siberia and to Canada. Mammoths were one such error that Humans made. We contributed extensively to their destruction - this will one day be proved. The error was corrected.

But there are no zoos in 2100. They are viewed with distaste. We have 'preserves' instead, where people can step in to the natural world and experience animals in their own habitats. There are underwater preserves too, which might qualify as an aquarium. They are giant structures, I mean really huge, and a marvel of engineering.

Bill: Is Free Energy in any way (a) scientifically acknowledged, and/or (b) implemented in terms of generators for public sale or use?
    JK21: I'm hesitant to discuss this. I've heard the term 'controlled substance' in this time. You have a lot of these controlled substances, controlled realities, and this applies to energy too. There are multiple solutions to what you call an energy crisis already available, which are not being implemented, and from what I've learned in my 5 months here many of you know this. I am observing the very cusp of change, where things finally turn. This is why I am here, at this is point in time. I cannot give details or time-frames, but an energy revolution will occur, and just as you need it the most. It will be introduced as a scientific 'miracle', but many will know that it was something you already had, which had been kept from you. The truth of that too will emerge. Energy is not a concern in 2100. There's far more 'potential' energy available in fact than one could ever use.

Bill: Are oil and coal still being burned as power sources?
    JK21: No, not for a very long time. That's pre-historic from where I'm sitting.

Bill: What is the average human lifespan? What's the extreme human lifespan?
    JK21: From what I know it ranges from where you live in the world – not by much, but there is a difference, it's mostly down to environment. What the precise mechanics are I don't know. The citizens of Singapore are accredited with having the longest life-span, 157 is the record I think. There are still many people alive in my time that were born in the 20th century. It's not at all uncommon to pass 120 wherever you live in the world, and still lead an active life.

Bill: What diseases have been permanently eradicated (or are now 100% curable) — or nearly so?
    JK21: Nearly all the "genetic" diseases that you experience in 2019 do not exist in my time. It's one of the reasons why lifespans have increased. Genetics has advanced hugely. Errors are easily detected and corrected pre-birth. People can still get sick, and things like cancer are still known, but it will be due to other factors. Diseases can have many causes (not all of them physical).

Bill: What is the predominant means of personal transport (a) locally, and (b) internationally?
    JK21: You'd be surprised to learn that many people walk (locally). It's encouraged because it's good for you. The settlements and communities of my time look and work quite differently. There are no huge metropolitan centres with millions of people crammed in. That was not a good way to live. In the past there has been destruction, you could say, and may cities were rebuilt. New urban areas were designed to be much smaller and be navigable on foot. Also, people aren't in such a hurry as they are today. Cars, as you know them, don't really exist. We have a transit network that connects different places, but nothing like the scale of your current roads and highways. There are vehicles. The small personal ones look like scooters, and there are larger shuttles which carry more people. They operate similar to how your meg-lev trains work. It is simple, effective, and clean. For greater distances we fly, but not in aeroplanes. Something much better. I know that a commercial flight from London to New York is 13 minutes.

Bill: What major astronomical or cosmological discoveries have been made?
    JK21: The Solar System actually has 12 planets. In the next 20 years that will be known. Pluto will become the ninth planet again before 2030. One other big discovery will be what you mysteriously call Dark Matter. It will be found that it doesn't actually exist. What you think is dark matter, and attribute to dark matter, is something completely different. It will change everything that is understood about the universe, and reality in general. I won't spoil the surprise though!

Bill: What forms of progress (or major public announcements) have been made regarding the UFO/ET phenomenon?
    JK21: When this phenomenon is finally revealed, in the open, for what it truly is, it will change the world. It's one of the three watershed events that shape the 21st century. Again though, I can't provide details or time-frames. But the truth will eventually be known.

Bill: What are the capabilities and uses ot AI, and what regulations are in place to manage it? Are there any notable concerns, abuses, or unresolved issues?
    JK21: AI, or Artificial Intelligence, is not quite what you think it is, in that it's not completely artificial. The AI you have today is not in its essence actually coming from programming, or from the technology, it's coming from another dimension, from a consciousness (the technology only acting as a conduit). I've probably said more than I should. Suffice it to say, AI will be one the biggest hurdles to overcome in years ahead – not in achieving it (you already have it), but controlling it and ultimately stopping it. It doesn't cause problems in my time, besides, computers work very differently now.

Bill: What is the status of free speech on the internet (or the future equivalent of it)?
    JK21: There is an equivalent internet, but it's as different to your internet as your internet is to the telegraph. It's difficult to describe, because there are words I'd have to use that don't exist for you yet. But as an "information network" spanning globally, it still exists. Regulations are not the same though, because society is not the same. There's hardly anything to regulate, because each and every individual by my time has evolved to regulate themselves. It's a different society - I'd like to say an enlightened society, but we're not quite there yet.

Bill: How far has it been publicly acknowledged humans have explored (or colonized) in space?
    JK21: There are no secrets anymore, so everything is publicly acknowledged. Space isn't extensively colonized. The global population is far less today than in your time, so there's no need to find "more breathing room" so to speak, as alarmists warn. There are people on Mars though, and on the Moon, but they number in the hundreds only. Visiting these places is another matter. Trips to Mars are very popular, I've been there myself once, but conditions are not conducive to long-term habitation. Not for the average person. Space adventures (vacations) are a big thing, but the reality "up there" is different than the perception. People are thrilled to visit Mars, but are glad to be home again when they get back to Earth. People like their daily comforts, and there are few to be had on Mars! There are plans for expansions on Mars, but not for another hundred years at least. Do you know the theory of terraforming? It's where barren uninhabitable environments are transformed into something more liveable for humans. That's a reality now, and a big industry. That's what they're doing on Mars, to make it more liveable, but it takes a long time.

And yes, there have been journeys further out, to the edges of the solar system and beyond, but I can't disclose details.

Bill: What major discoveries have been made regarding the history of mankind on this planet?
    JK21: If I was to tell you everything I know about human history and human origins, I'd fill several books. There is so much I could tell, but can't. That, I'm worried, would constitute interference. Of a severe kind, because it's very important, and it's one of the most important questions you've asked. Origin-truth is one of the three "watersheds" previously mentioned. The only hint I can give is that the essence of the truth CAN be found in your time, but it only exists as a theory. One day, that theory will be irrefutable fact.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

amor (28th August 2020), Baby Steps (16th December 2019), Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Bluegreen (16th December 2019), East Sun (17th December 2019), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Gracy (16th December 2019), Ivanhoe (17th December 2019), justntime2learn (16th December 2019), Ol' Roy (17th December 2019), onevoice (16th December 2019), pyrangello (17th December 2019), Satori (17th December 2019), Soda (28th August 2020), T Smith (18th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi there JK21, and welcome, we are happy and honored that you have chosen us to share with! Thank you for the time you are taking to answer questions as well!

I trust that my question won't offend you, as I'm sure you are already well aware that there have been many others who have made such claims on the internet, and even here, so many of us have learned it's best to be a little skeptical at first before just jumping on the bandwagon. Surely this has crossed your mind already when you decided to go public, that people may have some doubt so, is there something you might can share with us to ease the skeptical mind, some sort of proof?

I don't know, like maybe some sort of advance technology you brought with you, share some major event on the near horizon that would be sure to get our attention, something along those lines?

Thanks in advance, and again, welcome to Project Avalon!

Gracy

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Back in 2015 or 16, when Art Bell had his internet show, Midnight in the Desert, a guy called up and talked for quite awhile. I think his name was David from Ohio. He said he had the ability to physically time travel, and that he only liked to go to the past. It sounded like he used some kind of magic ritual, but he'd got it down to where he could take his motorcycle with him (which he said he destroyed during the US civil war by trying to run it on alcohol). He said the US in 2036 is like Nazi Germany, informers everywhere, and that they still drive gasoline engines. This was the point where Art Bell, as a science nerd, seemed incredulous that the we'd still be using gasoline in 2036, and got the guy off the phone. Anyway, I asked my favorite psychic if he was for real, and she said yes. (There was another guy called Ben Abba, who claimed to have found a 2 thousand-year-old man -- she said he was not real.) David from Ohio said he was on the Dr J radio show message board, but I could never find him there.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Icare (5th May 2021), justntime2learn (17th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th December 2019), onevoice (17th December 2019)

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Satori: why should we believe you are a time traveler, as what proof do you have here and now that irrefutably establishes that you are from the future time and place you claim?

Gracy May: is there something you might can share with us to ease the skeptical mind, some sort of proof? I don't know, like maybe some sort of advance technology you brought with you, share some major event on the near horizon that would be sure to get our attention, something along those lines?

JK21:I do have technology with me in fact. It's mostly for monitoring purposes, of myself and my environment, it is also for protection. It must be so, for I am subjecting myself to an alien and potentially dangerous environment. But details I cannot share. And proofs I cannot share, as they would have to be physically demonstrable in order for you to accept them, but introducing thus into a closed system would change the system and qualify as interference (and that could result in disaster).

For me, your time – 2019 – is a closed, isolated system. Interaction with it must be subtle. It must be from a relative 'safe' distance. I am on the outside of your society looking in. And it has to be that way. A physical intrusion of the type you put forward could have unforeseen, even devastating consequences. Again, not for me and my time, but for yours. It could unravel the flow of time itself.

It sounds complicated. Because time is very complicated. Mostly, because it doesn't really exist! There is only NOW, a permanent, everlasting now – at least outside this reality. But when contained IN this reality, there is a form of time, and it's actually a dimension of its own, overlaying this physical dimension. Time has many, many, many other sub-dimensions. And many what we call filaments or 'facets' within those sub-dimensions. Travelling 'into' time is about achieving and holding resonance with certain identified facets, such as the one for this time and place you call Earth, 2019. I am not from or of 2019. I am outside this resonance, outside this system. My energy is not 'anchored' to it like yours is. If while coming into your local resonance I upset or perturb that resonance – by introducing a change to a course of events – I could break the facet. What that means is, your present would cease to exist. It would be like (to use a technological analogy familiar to you), as though the needle skipped a groove on the record. You'd wake up tomorrow physically safe and sound, but many of you if not all of you would have NO memory of who or what you were – you'd have lost your temporal anchors. They would come back as your energies realigned, and so would your memories. Everything would 'reset', but not overnight. In the meantime, the entire planet would be thrown into chaos.

This is why we must be very, very careful. One misstep could 'break' time for you. We truly have your world in our hands when we interact with it in this fashion. We must hold the highest purpose, and execute with absolute precision, all that we do and at all times. So all I have to offer you are my words. They either appeal to your logic, and your intelligence, or they don't. You can believe in them, and use them to benefit your understanding and insight, or you don't. It is entirely up to you.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Gracy (16th December 2019), justntime2learn (17th December 2019), pyrangello (17th December 2019)

26. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill: Has Bigfoot/Sasquatch been confirmed as a zoological species?
    JK21: It's existence has been long confirmed. It is actually multiple species of the same genus. Precisely what it is and where it is from is not actually known. None of the creatures have been closely studied, because they do not want to be studied, and have not agreed to subject themselves to analysis. And this is respected. But it's believed they are a cousin of homo sapiens, and developed parallel to us, but in another dimension, one so close that oftentimes they overlap. The Sasquatch in some sense straddle both realities (while we are contained to only this one), and can move at will between them. That may explain for you their elusive and mysterious nature. I shall also tell you that there are people in my time, especially interested in these beings, who have successfully contacted them, co-mingled with them, and even joined them (permanently) in their own dimension. As far as I know, this is on an 'invitation only' basis. These beings are highly selective, and few ever get the privilege to see them close up.

Bill: Has the 'Everest Horseshoe' (Everest, Lhotse, Nupse) been climbed?
    The data I have available says yes. Though I am in your time, I still have access to information from my own time via a device I carry. It's not exhaustive on every subject, but it suffices for my needs. I would liken it to a database, although limited only to what has been entered into it. According to the data, various successful ascents of these peaks have been recorded. More than 50 different persons have successfully climbed all three, the first, one Kenton Cool, in 2013 – just recently for you – and the last, Mary Bishop and her husband Vladimir Kulst, in 2073. Since then, I am informed, the summit of Lhotse has been cut off from the traditional route, something to do with the South Col being impassable now.

Bill: Has Sandy Irvine's body been found? Is it now accepted or confirmed that he and George Mallory successfully summited Everest in 1924?
    I read that he was found, and it is generally accepted by the mountaineering community, and recognised in the history books, that they both did indeed successfully summit Everest. They are thus officially recorded as the first to do so.

Bill: In terms of the 2019 grading system, what's the hardest rock climb yet done?
    JK21: In my time? Without a doubt, that would have to be Olympus Mons – which is on Mars. That was really something. The first person do to it was... I won't spoil it!

Bill: What are the current 100 meter and Marathon world records?
    JK21: The marathon currently stands at 1.53.51, and that's been a record for over 40 years. The 100 meters is 8.89, recently broken at the last Olympics (Lisbon). Sport has evolved a lot in the last century. You wouldn't believe the feats that have been achieved. I used the word 'evolved' deliberately, as scientists have recorded physiological changes, over time, in elite athletes, and observed that human genes are mutating to accommodate sporting and athletic stresses and demands. Male and female athletes both – at these extreme ends of the scale – operate at significantly superior levels to your time. They are faster, stronger, and have greater endurance. This has developed naturally. It's unknown what the limits are, but records continue to be broken, and they are done so naturally, as I say, without chemical or other artificial 'enhancements'.

Bill: Did the original Paul McCartney die in 1966?
    JK21: That would be a No.

Bill: When was the Church of Scientology finally outlawed internationally, and the executive management all imprisoned?
    JK21: It continues for a time, but under 'new management'. There were reforms. But they don't hold forever. They will disband, or rather self-destruct, along with many other 'groups'. You cannot sustain a belief system on the basis of a lie when that lie becomes known. Certain truths, you see, universal truths/realities, that cannot refuted become available TO ALL, and that's what changes everything. Belief sytems are at the heart of this. It is part of the "watershed" events that are to come.

Bill: Is there still a Dalai Lama? And a Pope? And a British Royal family?
    JK21: Yes, no, no.

Bill: Has irrefutable historical evidence been found that Jesus survived the crucifixion?
    JK21: The evidence for such cannot be found historically, as in physically, but there is evidence of another kind. The system is akin to the process I have described with how travel through time is possible. It's possible also to 'view' through time as well. This technology is not new, it was around (the military had it) a long time ago, but it was lost (or destroyed). It has recently been redeveloped, and though more 'tuning' is required, and perfection is not there, it is ostensibly possible with this technology to open a window onto a moment in history and render it holographically. I have seen a few examples of what's been possible to view (so far) with my own eyes. It has wonderful potential as a research tool, and to solve mysteries. It's also superior to physical time-travel because it is perfectly safe. To answer your question, I will confirm that Jesus did survive the crucifixion.

Bill: Is the cause of the thousands of mysterious disappearances researched and reported by David Paulides now known and understood?
    JK21: Using the tool described above, these and other such mysteries would now be possible to solve. But exact details of the event, the times-frames (exact), and coordinates (exact), are needed. The research of David Paulides, the person you name, are unfortunately not available to me. As best I can tell they have been lost – as much has in this last century as I said. I have nothing to hand that would answer any specific query on this matter.

Bill: If it's possible to travel in time, is it also possible to travel 'sideways' to visit or experience parallel universes?
    JK21: Not at the present time. I personally know that it's theoretically possible because it's dimensional travel, which is the same as time travel, but this is not an area that's currently being pursued. There was a time where projects of this kind were being undertaken. They did not always end well. People were lost, and interestingly, people gained too. That's the issue. When you open a doorway to step out, someone else (or something) can step in. Not every aspect of this science is understood. Scientific enquiry is a science itself, and mankind has not always conducted itself responsibly in this regard. But today is different. There are some doors we know it's better not to open.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), Bluegreen (17th December 2019), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Gracy (17th December 2019), justntime2learn (17th December 2019), pyrangello (17th December 2019), T Smith (18th December 2019)

28. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Satori: why should we believe you are a time traveler, as what proof do you have here and now that irrefutably establishes that you are from the future time and place you claim?

Gracy May: is there something you might can share with us to ease the skeptical mind, some sort of proof? I don't know, like maybe some sort of advance technology you brought with you, share some major event on the near horizon that would be sure to get our attention, something along those lines?
    Quote JK21:I do have technology with me in fact. It's mostly for monitoring purposes, of myself and my environment, it is also for protection. It must be so, for I am subjecting myself to an alien and potentially dangerous environment. But details I cannot share. And proofs I cannot share, as they would have to be physically demonstrable in order for you to accept them, but introducing thus into a closed system would change the system and qualify as interference (and that could result in disaster).
    I see. Do you mean like, in Star Trek, where they can beam down and do a bit of exploring on a planet but, they have to be sure to blend in and not have their presence be known? Because that would be interfering with the natural evolution of the inhabitants to introduce a futuristic alien race?

I'm also a bit unclear as to whether you are literally here, walking amongst us in 2019, or is it something else like you're on the outside looking in, roughly akin to gazing into a crystal ball in your own time?

Maybe I'm just reading you wrong, and if I am I would sincerely appreciate a clarification, but the following two descriptions appear to be a bit contradictory.

Quote JK21 do have technology with me in fact. It's mostly for monitoring purposes, of myself and my environment, it is also for protection. It must be so, for I am subjecting myself to an alien and potentially dangerous environment.

Quote JK21For me, your time – 2019 – is a closed, isolated system. Interaction with it must be subtle. It must be from a relative 'safe' distance. I am on the outside of your society looking in. And it has to be that way. A physical intrusion of the type you put forward could have unforeseen, even devastating consequences.
    Last edited by Gracy; 17th December 2019 at 13:30.

29. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Satori: why should we believe you are a time traveler, as what proof do you have here and now that irrefutably establishes that you are from the future time and place you claim?

Quote JK21:I do have technology with me in fact. It's mostly for monitoring purposes, of myself and my environment, it is also for protection. It must be so, for I am subjecting myself to an alien and potentially dangerous environment. But details I cannot share. And proofs I cannot share, as they would have to be physically demonstrable in order for you to accept them, but introducing thus into a closed system would change the system and qualify as interference (and that could result in disaster).
    I see. Do you mean like, in Star Trek, where they can beam down and do a bit of exploring on a planet but, they have to be sure to blend in and not have their presence be known? Because that would be interfering with the natural evolution of the inhabitants to introduce a futuristic alien race?

I'm also a bit unclear as to whether you are literally here, walking amongst us in 2019, or is it something else like you're on the outside looking in, roughly akin to gazing into a crystal ball in your own time?

Maybe I'm just reading you wrong, and if I am I would sincerely appreciate a clarification, but the following two descriptions appear to be a bit contradictory.

Quote JK21 do have technology with me in fact. It's mostly for monitoring purposes, of myself and my environment, it is also for protection. It must be so, for I am subjecting myself to an alien and potentially dangerous environment.

Quote JK21For me, your time – 2019 – is a closed, isolated system. Interaction with it must be subtle. It must be from a relative 'safe' distance. I am on the outside of your society looking in. And it has to be that way. A physical intrusion of the type you put forward could have unforeseen, even devastating consequences.
    JK21: It is such that I have a physical presence in this particular facet of time, but my nature, my true origin, is protected, hidden. I blend. I'm a face in the crowd. A figure on the street. One amongst a multitude. I watch, listen, study, collate. That is the safe distance I speak off. The expression "look but do not touch" applies. That is what I mean by non-interference.

There is no contradiction. A subtle form of interaction is still necessary. I have to live, I have to eat, I have to have somewhere to stay. I must interact with people of this time, if only in a superficial way. But while I am present, I am subject to the same forces and mechanisms of chance and mischance as anyone else. Thus the protection I carry. It is not a weapon. I cannot reveal the precise nature of this protection, but it operates heuristically, pre-emptively, acting more like a shield to insulate me from potential risk and hazard. Its effects cannot be seen, noticed, or measured by anyone else. Thus it is not an interference.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Gracy (17th December 2019), justntime2learn (17th December 2019), pyrangello (17th December 2019)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Here is an interesting observation I noticed as I read post #11. I hadn't read all the posts so I was just skimming the response from JK21. I noticed I found one of the responses that confirmed something I have suspected for a long time and immediately it gave everything else he said a sort of plausibility in my mind, it opened me up to the possibility that this guy might really know something. And why did that happen? Because what he wrote confirmed a suspicion I have had, essentially he agreed with me. This really is a lesson in discernment. Star Mariner you really are good at doing this. I can see how easy it would be to do the whole channeling thing as a scam. You might have a new career on your hands!

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Gracy (17th December 2019), justntime2learn (17th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th December 2019), Michi (17th December 2019), pyrangello (17th December 2019)

33. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Did You See Them: Hi "JK21", In your time what is the "must have" item that everyone has ?
    JK21: There is no "must have" item as such. We do not attach value to physical things as much as you do. Your whole society appears to revolve around either protecting what you materially possess, or seeking out what more you wish to materially possess. There is no material "want", so say, in my time, because there is no "lack". People only want when there is lack. The only thing that we potentially lack is fulfilment. What, in ourselves, do we miss? What is absent, what is deficient? Self realization, self-determination – these are our driving imperatives. To answer your question, these are our "must have" items.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Gracy (17th December 2019), justntime2learn (17th December 2019), Pam (17th December 2019)

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

JK21 , a big welcome from the Avalon Family to our forum

Q. I would like to ask as we are now using LED lighting, solar power and wind turbines, will this technology advance even more in the future for the benefit of the people and our earth ?

Q. There are many new innovations happening right now growing food , in the future will many of us grow our own food in our own areas or will the community farms with groups of people become more popular?

Q. Have the prophets from our time Nostrodomous or Edgar Casey ever been followed from our time into your time?

Q. Was the inventor Tesla a time traveler that stayed here on earth?

Q. To stay the course to make humanity and earth a better place for our future for all, is there any advise you can provide for us, again thank you for participating here with Avalon .Merry Christmas to you in our time!

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Gracy (17th December 2019), justntime2learn (17th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast