Thread: Some questions for any time traveler

1. Link to Post #21
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,402 times in 4,299 posts

Default Re: Some questions for any time traveler

Mashika: Doesn't our air makes you sick? How do you handle when your air is probably of a very different quality (not sure of better or worse) than ours and what your body is used to
    JK21: Pollution is a grave concern. It is very bad in the cities, worse than many believe. I must inject a solution into my system each day that dissolves the toxins that I ingest and absorb, just by being here. I suffer no harm in the short-term. I do not know what long-term exposure would mean. I do not wish to discover. For me, the novelty of this time-frame has worn off. I very much look forward to going home for a rest, and then undertaking a new assignment.

Mashika: How do you avoid bringing back viruses or other bugs that could potentially cause massive uncontrollable devastation? (100 years is a long time, who knows what killer viruses have come and gone that we can't handle)
    JK21: There is provision made. Upon my return, a rigorous quarantine process will be conducted. It will not just be biological in nature. There are other forces, other energies too, that I could potentially transfer to my time, which would be very undesirable. I said before that not all the "corruptions" – which you call diseases, infections, ailments, disorders, syndromes – are biological in origin.

Mashika: Can you eat our food? Is your stomach able to handle it? With artificial meat and all sorts of stuff that are coming up now, how different is food 100 years from now and have your body adapted/changed so much that our food could make you sick/kill you?
    JK21: I note that three meals a day are common for you in this period, but for me two small meals a day are normal and are sufficient. Attention is given to what I eat. Vegetables, fruits, breads, pulses, is mostly what I consume, dairy only if it is organic. But I do not eat meat. Some people do still eat meat in my time, but it is rare, like a delicacy, and only if the animal that perished to give up its flesh did so naturally. Animals are not herded and harvested for food anymore. Until I arrived, I had never even heard of 'artificial meat'. I found that very strange. I find many things here very, very strange.

Diet is very different. Some of the things I've seen people eating (and the quantities) are truly terrible. And the range and amount of confection available... A lot of the sickness in this time derives purely from the substances people are consuming. Many do not realise this. But a lot will change, and for the better. It will change because the awareness will change.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), justntime2learn (17th December 2019), Mashika (17th December 2019), onevoice (17th December 2019), pyrangello (17th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just received this PM from a member of the forum, won't say from who:

Quote Star , don't know if this JK is all legit , but its interesting , I'll keep an open mind til the avalon family determines otherwise as they always do.
    Had to explain that this is ALL fiction. And it's not my personal 'vision' of the future, what I think it might be or hope it might be. It's just a concept, a completely on-the-spot invention. I am, to use the phrase, just thinking sh!t up.

But the message is interesting. It implies that if someone hadn't seen the OP, they might actually think this was a true claim, that JK21 was real.

I do want to emphasise though that the merits of these fictions, whatever they amount to, are not representative of my other posts! In those, when I talk about my various experiences, I am NOT making them up. I don't want to get a reputation as a liar. Only here, in this thread, am I deliberately trying to deceive, and fabricate. This is just an experiment. See post #1 by Gracy.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Gracy (17th December 2019), justntime2learn (17th December 2019), Michi (17th December 2019), pyrangello (17th December 2019), Rosemarie (19th December 2019), Ti (3rd January 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Pyrangello: I would like to ask as we are now using LED lighting, solar power and wind turbines, will this technology advance even more in the future for the benefit of the people and our earth ?
    JK21: Just as you have today, we have multiple sources of power. But oil, gas, coal, none of those are used in my time. Wind and wave were phased out long ago. Solar is still quite prevalent, because it is inexhaustible power, functions very simply, and is immeasurably more efficient than what you have today. Solar constitutes the majority of power generation for homes. A single panel approximately one meter square is all that's required to power a household indefinitely. There is no power 'grid' as such. Every home, school, restaurant, library, or business powers itself, using this or other independent methods.

Another system, popular for lighting towns and communities, is from piezoelectric pressure pads embedded into all the walking surfaces. These surfaces are not paved with hard stone or tarmac, but with a kind of toughened, rubber matting. I said the cities are designed around the pedestrian rather than the motorist. Every footstep, many thousands every day, charge these piezoelectric pads inside the rubber mats, and they produce all the power necessary for urban illumination.

Pyrangello: There are many new innovations happening right now growing food , in the future will many of us grow our own food in our own areas or will the community farms with groups of people become more popular?
    JK21: We still farm, but at a smaller scale. Swathes of land, once given to agriculture, were returned to nature and reforested. Farms are largely automated now, and they are purely arable in nature. They are, as I said, smaller and fewer in number, as there are less people, and so less demand. And people of course grow their own produce. Which they have lots of available space to do. Would it surprise you to learn that the minimum land upon every single household stands is .5 of a hectare? The cities are nearly as large as they are in 2019 (at a fraction of the population), but they are filled with green, open spaces. Lots of parkland, trees, flowers, and lakes.

Pyrangello: Have the prophets from our time Nostrodomous or Edgar Casey ever been followed from our time into your time?
    JK21: I am vaguely aware of them, and perhaps there are those who still study their works, but it is not my field, nor something I choose to dwell on. They spent their lives divining the future, I spend mine exploring the past.

Pyrangello: Was the inventor Tesla a time traveler that stayed here on earth?
    JK21: No. A brilliant man no doubt, and ahead of his time, but he was of his own time.

Pyrangello: To stay the course to make humanity and earth a better place for our future for all, is there any advise you can provide for us, again thank you for participating here with Avalon .Merry Christmas to you in our time!
    JK21: Thank-you, and Merry Christmas to you (it is still a tradition we celebrate). Advice? Always remember, always believe, and always hope. Be the best human being you can be every day. It is only for a short while.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

JK21

50°27'3.38" N -3°41'37.27" W

Among the roots of the twelves apostles if you dig a foot down
    A gift box from the past, with regards.

but... hang on.. i'll go dig it up before reburying and fill it with your requests if you get this message in time.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th December 2019), pyrangello (17th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,572 times in 32,727 posts

@JK21, here are a couple questions that I find a little hard to understand no claimed time traveler has ever been asked.

We can have a lot of confidence from your testimony that time travel is a reality in your future era. That means that in your time, there must be many time travelers also visiting you from your future. So,

1) What has your society learned from future time travelers visiting you?
    2) What problems (or paradoxes) have been encountered, and what regulations are (now, for you) in place to control this?

And, as a corollary:

3) Does your time travel technology permit you to travel to your future, and then return?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), justntime2learn (18th December 2019), Kryztian (19th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th December 2019), Mashika (21st December 2019), pyrangello (19th December 2019), Yoda (19th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

@JK21 - Tell me a famous joke from "Your Time" please ?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (18th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th December 2019), pyrangello (19th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Just received this PM from a member of the forum, won't say from who:

Quote Star , don't know if this JK is all legit , but its interesting , I'll keep an open mind til the avalon family determines otherwise as they always do.
    Had to explain that this is ALL fiction. And it's not my personal 'vision' of the future, what I think it might be or hope it might be. It's just a concept, a completely on-the-spot invention. I am, to use the phrase, just thinking sh!t up.

But the message is interesting. It implies that if someone hadn't seen the OP, they might actually think this was a true claim, that JK21 was real.
    I'm glad you shared that SM, as imo one function of what we're doing here in this little exercise is precisely aimed at demonstrating how easy it is for someone with a fertile imagination to loosen up their fingers, get behind a key board, and Whalla! Our latest internet sensation.

Quote Ladies and gentleman, I'm a time traveler, and I'm here to answer your questions. Fire away.
    ROFL

Once again I think you're doing a GREAT job at this, sometimes when I'm reading some of this bs I actually find my mind wandering off wanting to believe it! I really do think your character JK21 can teach us all things to look for, things that are missing, with hopefully the end game being we see how easily we can be bullsh**ted and tune our discernment skills up a notch or two.

I also want to reemphasize the distinction you so rightly pointed out between Star Mariner, the forum member who truly has had some unusual experiences, and Star Mariner playing the role of supposed time traveler JK21 for us to hopefully learn something from.

And now, I still have a bit of a bone to pick with our buddy JK21. I'm not convinced he's on the up and up yet, I think he's very smart, eloquent, with a deep well of overall knowledge. But I also think he's being a bit dodgy with some of these vague answers, and it's time to get a little more demanding of at least SOME sort of evidence he is who he says he it, lest I stop wasting my time here.

Quote Satori: why should we believe you are a time traveler, as what proof do you have here and now that irrefutably establishes that you are from the future time and place you claim?

Quote Gracy May: is there something you might can share with us to ease the skeptical mind, some sort of proof? I don't know, like maybe some sort of advance technology you brought with you, share some major event on the near horizon that would be sure to get our attention, something along those lines?

Quote JK21So all I have to offer you are my words. They either appeal to your logic, and your intelligence, or they don't. You can believe in them, and use them to benefit your understanding and insight, or you don't. It is entirely up to you.
    Hi JK21, the disciple Thomas from the bible keeps popping up in my head. When I was a little girl in Sunday School, he was often times referred to as "Doubting Thomas", and it was always inferred as a bit of a slur because he flat out refused to believe Jesus had risen from the dead until he could actually see and touch his wounds to remove all doubt.

The implied lesson was always that he became a lesser disciple at that point because his logical mind refused to believe a fantastical claim without some kind of real evidence to back it up.

Jesus didn't seem to have a problem with the little demonstration, but then he said something that I think was added in by someone else.

Quote 28Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
    29Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
    "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed".

Hmmm, I'm sorry but I have a bit of a problem with that. What you're basically telling me here is very similar to what Jesus supposedly said to poor Thomas, believe without any evidence.

I want to believe time travel is possible, I want to believe that you're a time traveler, but I've seen too many other claims go along the wayside that answered in much the same way, "believe without evidence". I can't do it, can't go there.

2 basic things here.

1. The interference thing. If non interference (in this case interference meaning presenting evidence) is so important, so vital, that even the slightest deviation may cause havoc for our present timeline, then isn't presenting yourself to us as a time traveler in the first place interference?

Suddenly having throngs of people running around believing, and talking about a time traveler in their midst, is going to alter our normal course of events. How is you just being here not interfering with our naturally occurring timeline?

I don't happen to believe that interference on this small of a scale would be that big of a deal, however, if I'm to believe that you can't show me ANYHING as evidence, not even the tiniest shred, then I'm forced to also believe that you just presenting yourself to us in the first place is interference.

You can't have it both ways imo.

2. That aside, if I put myself in the shoes of a time traveler who wants to share, I'm going to foresee some Doubting Thomases out there, and I'm going to think of just the right little tidbit to relieve all doubt. I know I could think of something small, yet compelling to show or tell them, that wouldn't cause any problems beyond presenting myself in the first place.

So again JK21, I really want to believe that I'm in contact with a real live time traveler, jeez I would have SO many questions about our future, but until you can show me some sort of evidence to back up your claim, I'm going to have to raise the red flag and call bs on this one.

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill: there must be many time travelers also visiting you from your future. So, What has your society learned from future time travelers visiting you?
    JK21: If there are travellers from our future visiting 2100, we don't know about them. It is our assumption that the guiding principles of non-interference must still apply. They should always apply. We do not interfere with your time-frame and the natural unfoldment of its resonance, and so they, we suspect, if they exist, do not interfere with ours. We have never detected any such future travellers, and we would expect to if they were present. Our technology monitors time. Its frequencies. It is difficult to explain in terminology you would understand.

An analogy. Imagine a tuning fork. When struck, it emits a stable and predictable acoustic pitch, at a stable and predictable frequency. If the vibration is interrupted, the pitch will be perturbed. We thus monitor the 'pitch' of our own time-facet, so if any agency from outside entered in (we would call this a temporal incursion) we would detect a change in that pitch. There would be a 'perturbation', being a term for this theoretical phenomenon. We have never detected any such perturbations to our specific resonance. We conclude therefore that there are no such outside incursions taking place. It is entirely possible however that future travellers have discovered how to evade detection.

Bill: What problems (or paradoxes) have been encountered, and what regulations are (now, for you) in place to control this?
    JK21: A complex matter. Such a question cannot be answered in a sentence.

Paradoxes, as you understand them, are not possible. By their very nature (being impossible), they are not possible. You cannot change, even if you wished to, what has already happened (in the time-stream you occupy). The idea of paradoxes were disproved in the early days of this technology, when the following experiment was conducted. It involved a simple electrical circuit. It was designed to send a signal to itself through a micro-hole (a temporal vortex on the nanometre scale). The signal would travel back in time 1 minute, instructing the circuit, when it reached it, to turn itself off. The paradox, in theory, being, how could a circuit transmit a signal to turn itself off if it was already off 1 minute earlier? This experiment was conducted, and yielded interesting results.

With the first iteration, nothing happened. The circuit successfully transmitted, but received no such signal from the future. Had it done so, the circuit would have shut off 1 minute prior to the experiment beginning. It appeared to be a failure. The experiment was conducted thousands more times, and the results were always the same. Nothing happened. No paradox. It didn't disprove that a temporal excursion was taking place. It was taking place. The temporal displacement was measurable, and definable. It was taking place. The signal was being sent to the past, but it was not being received in the past. This eventuality was anticipated, it was in fact expected by all the scientists present. It merely proved what was already known to be the case.

The explanation is thus. Other time facets (I described facets earlier) parallel to our own were responsible for this effect. In other words, the circuit was never sending signals to itself. It could therefore never receive signals from itself. It was, in the process of sending out a signal, creating a parallel facet, and therefore a parallel self – a parallel self, in a parallel and simultaneous facet of time. You are becoming aware in your time that the act of intention creates the space for that intention to manifest. We all create the realities we experience. This is the same thing. These aren't other 'dimensions' so say, as in parallel universes. That's something else. Unlike those, these other facets of time don't actually exist, except only as a potential, until they are created. It is thus possible to create copies, and copies of copies, and copies of copies of copies of facets that repeat infinitely. Like waves across a pond. These are waves of resonance through time. You need only create the pressure to form them, and they form. This is what the circuit was doing. Each time it sent out a signal, it created a new reality and sent the signal to that. This function is defined by non-linear fractal meshing, and it occurs at the quantum source, although that science, and the mathematics that explain it, is still in your future.

All I can further say on the matter is, that paradoxes do not occur within the same facet – that is impossible. When one seeks to change something, the process of changing that something will shift that something to another facet, and it will occur there. If I were to change the flow of my own history, for example if I endeavoured to kill myself as a child, I could achieve that end. But the act of doing so would shift me instantly to another facet of simultaneous time – I would murder myself there, not in the facet in which I am resident. I wouldn't thus indeed be murdering myself, but another self, in another facet, one that I created.

But it must be remembered, no act is without consequence. Murder is still murder. And also, the waves across the pond that you make. To generate a wave a displacement is necessary. Cause and effect always applies. Equal and opposite actions/reactions. It is an unbreakable law. In creating a new resonance, a new reality, you adversely affect the one you presently occupy. It creates a feedback, and severe feedback disrupts the resident facet. I mentioned earlier the strict protocols we employ. Nothing I could do here would adversely affect my time, my flow of history. I could, if I so wished, attempt to change your time, although it would shift me to another facet and it would happen there, not here. But the act of doing so would greatly jeopardise the stability of the initial facet, your resident time-frame. Because of the feedback. Your facet would self-correct and realign eventually, and you'd recover from it, but it's not something we would ever want to do. It would jar the consciousness of every living being, it might even be fatal in some cases. You have heard of déjà vu. That is minor localized realignment taking place. You have also heard of multiple personality disorder. This is a temporal overlap from other self-created facets. Imagine instigating that but many times amplified, and world-wide. I hope I have provided some insight on this matter.

Bill: Does your time travel technology permit you to travel to your future, and then return?
    JK21: No, we do not visit the future. That is off-limits. We do not have the same resolution of control in the future that we have when visiting the past. The past is known, its coordinates are stable. Future coordinates are differential, and fluctuate, forever changing as the present unfolds. The future does exist, because all of time already exists. This is hard to explain. One could visit the future, but not with any precision, because the future is only a potential. It would be like walking through a dark doorway. You do not know what is on the other side. It would be dangerous to do. The future is like a fluid. It moves in accordance with the resonance you occupy, and because the resonance you occupy is ever-changing, ever-evolving, the future has no fixed vector. The past, however, because it has already happened, is static. And it is known. We can tap that resonance, measure those exact frequencies, and establish fixed coordinates.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2019), Bluegreen (20th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Gracy (18th December 2019), Ratszinger (21st December 2019)

16. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Paradoxes, as you understand them, are not possible. By their very nature (being impossible), they are not possible. You cannot change, even if you wished to, what has already happened (in the time-stream you occupy). The idea of paradoxes were disproved in the early days of this technology, when the following experiment was conducted. It involved a simple electrical circuit. It was designed to send a signal to itself through a micro-hole (a temporal vortex on the nanometre scale). The signal would travel back in time 1 minute, instructing the circuit, when it reached it, to turn itself off. The paradox, in theory, being, how could a circuit transmit a signal to turn itself off if it was already off 1 minute earlier? This experiment was conducted, and yielded interesting results.

With the first iteration, nothing happened. The circuit successfully transmitted, but received no such signal from the future. Had it done so, the circuit would have shut off 1 minute prior to the experiment beginning. It appeared to be a failure. The experiment was conducted thousands more times, and the results were always the same. Nothing happened. No paradox. It didn't disprove that a temporal excursion was taking place. It was taking place. The temporal displacement was measurable, and definable. It was taking place. The signal was being sent to the past, but it was not being received in the past. This eventuality was anticipated, it was in fact expected by all the scientists present. It merely proved what was already known to be the case.

The explanation is thus. Other time facets (I described facets earlier) parallel to our own were responsible for this effect. In other words, the circuit was never sending signals to itself. It could therefore never receive signals from itself. It was, in the process of sending out a signal, creating a parallel facet, and therefore a parallel self – a parallel self, in a parallel and simultaneous facet of time. You are becoming aware in your time that the act of intention creates the space for that intention to manifest. We all create the realities we experience. This is the same thing. These aren't other 'dimensions' so say, as in parallel universes. That's something else. Unlike those, these other facets of time don't actually exist, except only as a potential, until they are created. It is thus possible to create copies, and copies of copies, and copies of copies of copies of facets that repeat infinitely. Like waves across a pond. These are waves of resonance through time. You need only create the pressure to form them, and they form. This is what the circuit was doing. Each time it sent out a signal, it created a new reality and sent the signal to that. This function is defined by non-linear fractal meshing, and it occurs at the quantum source, although that science, and the mathematics that explain it, is still in your future.

All I can further say on the matter is, that paradoxes do not occur within the same facet – that is impossible. When one seeks to change something, the process of changing that something will shift that something to another facet, and it will occur there. If I were to change the flow of my own history, for example if I endeavoured to kill myself as a child, I could achieve that end. But the act of doing so would shift me instantly to another facet of simultaneous time – I would murder myself there, not in the facet in which I am resident. I wouldn't thus indeed be murdering myself, but another self, in another facet, one that I created.

But it must be remembered, no act is without consequence. Murder is still murder. And also, the waves across the pond that you make. To generate a wave a displacement is necessary. Cause and effect always applies. Equal and opposite actions/reactions. It is an unbreakable law. In creating a new resonance, a new reality, you adversely affect the one you presently occupy. It creates a feedback, and severe feedback disrupts the resident facet. I mentioned earlier the strict protocols we employ. Nothing I could do here would adversely affect my time, my flow of history. I could, if I so wished, attempt to change your time, although it would shift me to another facet and it would happen there, not here. But the act of doing so would greatly jeopardise the stability of the initial facet, your resident time-frame. Because of the feedback. Your facet would self-correct and realign eventually, and you'd recover from it, but it's not something we would ever want to do. It would jar the consciousness of every living being, it might even be fatal in some cases. You have heard of déjà vu. That is minor localized realignment taking place. You have also heard of multiple personality disorder. This is a temporal overlap from other self-created facets. Imagine instigating that but many times amplified, and world-wide. I hope I have provided some insight on this matter.
    Believe it or not, but the above description is actually pretty close to how it really works ─ not spot on, but pretty close nevertheless. (Don't ask me how I know that. )

17. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Did You See Them: Tell me a famous joke from "Your Time" please ?
    JK21: I'm bad at remembering jokes, but there is one I heard recently that is specific to my time, but it would need some context. It may not translate. The population of Mars is mostly made up of visitors and tourists from Earth, with a few contractors on short turnarounds. The only permanent residents are indeed the 'official' (and elusive) Martians (still human obviously) - these are generational Martians, and they're quite...patriotic, and they never leave.

A visitor from Earth arrives on Mars for his vacation. He's never been before and he's very excited. Whilst touring Grand Central [the main commercial hub of Atlas, a base there] he stops the first person he sees, shakes his hand enthusiastically and introduces himself. "Thank you Mr. Martian for accepting me on your planet, for this hospitality, for these amazing facilities you've created, and for all the wonderful sights I am going to see!"

The passer by says, "Sorry, friend, I'm from Canada."

The man walks on and soon sees a woman in an elaborate golden dress, enjoying herself at one of the amusements, "Thank you so much for having me on Mars, and for building this wonderful place!"

The women replies, "I'm not Martian, I'm from Korea."

The visitor walks on, past the grav-pit, where a man is leaping and jumping and doing somersaults 10 meters in the air. "Thank you my Martian friend, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!"

The man calls over. "Sorry, I am from India, I am not Martian."

The visitor finally sees a lady sipping coffee on the promenade, "Are you a real Martian?"

She says, "No, I'm from Connecticut."

Puzzled, he asks her, "Then where are all the Martians?"

The lady checks the time and says..."Probably at work."

You might not find that funny, but in 2100 (on Earth) that is funny (cruel funny). We shouldn't make fun, but that's what jokes are for. Martians have a tough life, whilst visitors from Earth do not. That's what the joke is about.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2019), Bluegreen (20th December 2019), Did You See Them (20th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Gracy (18th December 2019), Ratszinger (21st December 2019)

19. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gracy May: If I put myself in the shoes of a time traveler who wants to share, I'm going to foresee some Doubting Thomases out there, and I'm going to think of just the right little tidbit to relieve all doubt.
    JK21: A sharp, questioning mind you have, and that is excellent. The points you raise are logical, in so far as that logic reaches, but it misses a vital component. If I desired, or rather needed, my reality to be believed, I could easily provide it, in the shape of solid, indisputable proof. If I was to do that, giving you no choice BUT to believe me, that would be 'enforced interference'.

One traveling, such as myself, does not operate independently. I am indeed part of a team. We are guided by principles, oaths, in turn shaped by fundamental laws that must be honoured. The 'right little titbit to relieve all doubt' could be, would be disastrous.

In denying proof, one is given an "out" so to speak. This is how it works. It is identical to the situation you are presently confronted with in what you call the UFO or extra-terrestrial phenomenon. If they desired, or needed, to be unequivocally accepted as a reality, they could do so with one major sighting over one major city in but a single hour of time. But they do not. That would be interference. It would change the paradigm of the world, instantly. As I could change it instantly, by removing the CHOICE to believe by giving you no choice. But that would impinge upon the free will of millions, and the self-determination of millions, who are NOT ready.

I am presenting information to a sphere in which the conditions are present for hearing or not hearing, believing or not believing, accepting or not accepting, with the deciding factor being consciousness, awareness, understanding, resonance. It is such in your time that everyone is on a different level, a different frequency. It is a mixing pot of awareness on this planet at this time. Not everyone is ready for these greater realities. To impose it upon them [with proofs] would be a gross violation of their right to free will. To individual sovereignty. I understand your doubts, your scepticism, and it is all right. But it can be no other way. Ambiguity is necessary. Those of lesser consciousness must be protected at all costs. They must be afforded a safe exit from the information if that is their choice.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2019), Bluegreen (20th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Gracy (18th December 2019), happyuk (19th December 2019), onevoice (18th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

@JK21, we just recently experienced an exceptionally heavy and prolonged server outage, which you graciously and honestly confessed to accidentally causing. Can you explain how the high energies involved in time travel can accidentally interfere with electronics in 2019?

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Did You See Them (20th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Gracy (19th December 2019), Kryztian (19th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th December 2019), pyrangello (19th December 2019), Yoda (19th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

While JK21 is getting around to answering Bills question I wanted to briefly interject some observations. I don't know how many people are noticing this as well but, Star Mariner in putting on a clinic in showing us first hand, right out in the open, how anyone with the proper knowledge base, vocabulary, imagination, and a keyboard, can swoop right in and fool an awful lot of unsuspecting people.

It's like when someone shows you how a magic trick is done. Thanks again SM you're awesome!

Gracy May: If I put myself in the shoes of a time traveler who wants to share, I'm going to foresee some Doubting Thomases out there, and I'm going to think of just the right little tidbit to relieve all doubt.

Quote JK21I am presenting information to a sphere in which the conditions are present for hearing or not hearing, believing or not believing, accepting or not accepting, with the deciding factor being consciousness, awareness, understanding, resonance. It is such in your time that everyone is on a different level, a different frequency. It is a mixing pot of awareness on this planet at this time. Not everyone is ready for these greater realities. To impose it upon them [with proofs] would be a gross violation of their right to free will. To individual sovereignty. I understand your doubts, your scepticism, and it is all right. But it can be no other way. Ambiguity is necessary.
    The above was only part his summation to that particular question. I only posted that short snippet for brevity, but I would encourage anyone interested to scroll up real quick to post 31 read the whole thing, it's really quite good!

Dare I say Shane The Ruiner type good!

So here's the thing. Were this the real, a real live "time traveler" with a following, and not just a really cool member play acting for us, this imposter would have now left me with not a lot more room to keep hounding him with questions.

With little gems like this

Quote To impose it upon them [with proofs] would be a gross violation of their right to free will. To individual sovereignty.
    And my favorite lol!

Quote Ambiguity is necessary.
    Where the hell do I go from here? That's it, he's flat out telling me that any further questioning is going to be like trying to draw blood from a stone, like grasping at a mirage.

We're just going to continue going round and round doing the weeeeee dance, and me continuing down this path will probably only serve to aggravate everyone else who is oblivious to the deception, and wants to hear more from their latest super hero, not more blah blah blah from little Miss Gracy stick in the mud.

It would be like standing up in the front row of a movie theater, "Down in Front!"

No, in real life this would be it, it's over, time to bow out. This is how I would probably do it.

Quote Alright JK21, obviously I'm just going to keep getting the runaround by continuing to try and get even a SHRED of evidence, that you really are who you say you are. You're obviously very intelligent, articulate, knowledgeable, and most of all imaginative.

But I also think you're full of it. Folks, don't worry I'm outta here, I'm not going to hold up the show any further but, I sure do hope at least some others of you are noticing some of the things that are off with this guy.

I have nothing against him, he's been nothing but friendly and polite, but he's also conning you for whatever reason. Please at least consider what I'm saying in my absence, look for your own lil clues, and stay vigilant.

Gracy out.
    EDIT. Almost forgot, I would probably add a suggestion to maybe refer back to the following for a refresher, or if you've never gone there a must read.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ner-s-material
    Last edited by Gracy; 19th December 2019 at 14:36.

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I don't know how many people are noticing this as well but, Star Mariner in putting on a clinic in showing us first hand, right out in the open, how anyone with the proper knowledge base, vocabulary, imagination, and a keyboard, can swoop right in and fool an awful lot of unsuspecting people.
    Exactly. He's doing a really wonderful job. Rather scary!

It has to be a case study on just how easily people can be fooled. Rather like those photoshopped images of weird creatures that are everywhere on the net. We may have to be a little careful here.... members and guests, this is not real!

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bluegreen (20th December 2019), Did You See Them (20th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Frank V (19th December 2019), Gracy (19th December 2019), James (19th December 2019), Kryztian (19th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th December 2019), pyrangello (19th December 2019), Yoda (19th December 2019)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

Hi JK21! Here are my questions:
    • What is the balance of power in the world, politically and militarily? Do large nations still create wars for the purpose of regime change for the benefits of the billionaire's, banks and mega-corporations so they can vampirize the nations economy? How has the role of the United Nations changed in establishing war and peace on the planet, or are there other institutions and methods that make this happen?

• How do human communicate with each other? Is internet or other types of virtual communication supplanting face-to-face communication? Is telepathy utilized? Have the languages on Earth spoken changed or have some died out?

• How has education and learning changed learning for children? and for adults?

• Has the relationship between individuals, society and the state changed? Is is more free or more authoritarian? Does the state try to regulate where one can live, what one can eat, what has to be injected into the body (e.g. identity chips, vaccines), what one can think? Do most individuals believe that JFK was assassinated by a lone gunmen or 9/11 was the work of 19 Islamic extremist individuals?

• How has the awareness of the average human changed about other life in the universe? Is there more knowledge of who and what is out there? Is there contact with other intelligent life?

• How far have humans gone in terms of space exploration? How far from the Earth have probes been sent and messages received? How far have humans traveled from the planet?

• What is the population living on planet Earth (currently 7 billion)? How could the increase/decrease between then and now be explained in terms of human reproduction (e.g. how many children the average family/person has), famine, disaster, disease. Are there descendants of 2019 Earth humans living off Earth and if so how many and where?

• What are the humans of 2019 doing right and doing wrong that brings about a better or worse state on the planet?

Thanks for your answers!

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Frank V (19th December 2019), Gracy (19th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th December 2019), Michi (19th December 2019)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I don't know how many people are noticing this as well but, Star Mariner in putting on a clinic in showing us first hand, right out in the open, how anyone with the proper knowledge base, vocabulary, imagination, and a keyboard, can swoop right in and fool an awful lot of unsuspecting people.
    Exactly. He's doing a really wonderful job. Rather scary!

It has to be a case study on just how easily people can be fooled
    Just because we are engaging and asking questions, doesn't mean that we are necessarily convinced! We might be asking them to put JK21 to the test, or to see how clever the person behind "JK21" is, or because we think that there still might be some kind of positive, creative outcome to this exercise.
    "If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?"
    --- G.K. Chesterton

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Frank V (19th December 2019), Gracy (19th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th December 2019)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

One more thing JK21.

When you read about the blossoming of human consciousness in the early 21st century, you will surely find in your vast archives of history, the story of the "Vilcabamba Renaissance" which began in 2020 with the creation of the Avalon Education Worldwide Broadcasting Network and Avalon University, which were all possible because of huge cash influx from one of this forum's members. Since it is the job of people like you in the future to create a better past, could you also check this vast historical archives for the winning Powerball numbers for December 21st? Don't bother to write a post, just PM them to me. With deepest gratitude, thank you.
    "If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?"
    --- G.K. Chesterton

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Frank V (19th December 2019), Gracy (19th December 2019)

32. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Kryztian: What is the balance of power in the world, politically and militarily? Do large nations still create wars for the purpose of regime change for the benefits of the billionaire's, banks and mega-corporations so they can vampirize the nations economy? How has the role of the United Nations changed in establishing war and peace on the planet, or are there other institutions and methods that make this happen?
    JK21: There are multiple intricate questions here, which thankfully I can condense into a straightforward answer. 'Power' in my time, at the beginning of the 22nd century, lies with a distributed governing egalitarian democracy, similar in theory to certain brands of democracy in your own era, but different in function, as the 'power', so say, is not centralized, nor is it financially upheld by petition or sponsorship, and it delivers and honours without fail the prevailing consensus of the people. There are no politicians, and there are no parties. But there are councils (a better word for them might be workshops), representing every sector. There are multiple councils, one on top of the other, from local to provincial to international, and they are made up of conscripted individuals who have each spent a lifetime, in a non-legislative basis, in a given area of noted expertise, whether civil, social, economic, business, health, the general welfare, and so forth. It is analogous to jury-service. Private citizens of every kind may freely interact with the council, and on a temporary basis even sit on it if they desire to do so. No individual has individual power. The power is distributed, evenly and fairly amongst many. It is thus called distributed governance.

There are corporations, and there is an economy, but not banks as you would understand them. There is a body similar to your United Nations, but it is less a political body than merely another council that oversees the cohesion and harmony of the others. There are at times stalemates, disagreements, indeed many challenges. The world is not perfect. It can never be perfect. But there is not want, and therefore there is not need, and therefore there is not war. That dark blemish upon the human soul has been cleansed, with the hope that it may never re-emerge.

Kryztian: How do human communicate with each other? Is internet or other types of virtual communication supplanting face-to-face communication? Is telepathy utilized? Have the languages on Earth spoken changed or have some died out?
    JK21: Humans communicate in a manner not far removed from today. Telepathy is known, accepted and recognised as a reality. And though it is a reality, it is not used as widely as you might think. People mostly talk, face-to-face, or by technological means. That is the preferred method, the long-established and most socially accepted method. Telepathy is limited to the confines of one's private life, to family, spouses, loved-ones. It could be said telepathy has not yet reached the 'mainstream', and the wider world of daily communication. Certainly one would not think to use it on a stranger for example. That would be considered presumptuous, impolite. It's difficult to explain.

There still exists a global network of electronic communication. But this is a tool, and it is understood that it is a tool. The present trend of giving so much of one's attention and energy to this tool, what you call the internet, what you call the social medias, what you call video games, will diminish in a time soon to come where people turn more inward for solace and for answers and for truth than gazing outward. You are on the brink of a consciousness revolution. The internet will play a starring role in that revolution, it is already beginning, but the hold of technology will eventually diminish, as the powers (what you call 'tech-giants') who have had a hold on it, will diminish.

Kryztian: How has education and learning changed learning for children? and for adults?

JK21: A very important topic. The education system of 2100 little resembles what you are familiar with today - broadly speaking that is, as the particulars differ from culture to culture, nation to nation. Generally however, the formative years of a child's education are given purely to 'awareness education'. This entails learning to cultivate internal balance and how to cherish it - the soul, the heart, the body, the mind, the spirit, of themselves and most importantly of others. This is considered crucial in order for the child to develop a healthy and balanced approach to life. You may call it spiritual studies, and it includes training in meditation and telepathy. Parallel to these are what are called 'enquiries', which introduces the child to core academic subjects, but at an elementary level. These include the native language and other languages, mathematics, and physical education. The curriculum is not expanded until a child reaches 12 years. For the next 4, he or she is schooled in the humanities, with particular emphasis on humanist studies and history. It is during this period, most importantly, that their talents are brought into being. These are identified early, and nurtured. The child is given every possible guidance during these years to develop their latent talents so they might excel, later in life, in their chosen vocation. Additional academics, such as the sciences, the natures, the civics, AMP (art, music and performance), technology, engineering, medicine, literature, and many more, are not introduced until the age of 18, the age of maturity, where the opportunity is granted to the student, based on their choice, to branch into these and other higher spheres of learning. That is the basis of the education system.

Kryztian: Has the relationship between individuals, society and the state changed? Is is more free or more authoritarian? Does the state try to regulate where one can live, what one can eat, what has to be injected into the body (e.g. identity chips, vaccines), what one can think? Do most individuals believe that JFK was assassinated by a lone gunmen or 9/11 was the work of 19 Islamic extremist individuals?
    JK21: Individuals, society, and the state, are all one and the same thing, so they have changed greatly. There are no regulations for what you may eat, what you may say, where you may live, et cetera. Levels of control that determine such lie entirely with the individual. Society regulates itself, because the individuals within society regulate themselves. Self-determination, self-responsibility, is inculcated into the young within the education system, as previously described. If you do not honour yourself, and do not cherish yourself, you will tend to grow up not honouring or cherishing others. Social strifes that arise from the various mental, physical, and spiritual distortions in your society, and from which society has suffered for many centuries, do not occur and are prevented from occurring in my time.

Of the other matters. It is as well-known in my time the particulars of the "JFK" assassination, as it is in your time the particulars of the Abraham Lincoln assassination. Both were conspiracies, as you may well know, but only one was shot by a single assassin. I did not know what "9/11" meant until, in fact, I used your internet to find out. That event, of the 11th of September 2001, is known by another name in my time. And it is very well known, and well-studied and well-discussed. That event is so very vast and multi-layered that all its specifics I could not answer, any more than you could answer all the specifics involved with the Pearl Harbour attack, whose not every specific is indeed yet known to you. I must let it suffice that today, in my time, the real truth is known. It shall emerge, as every truth eventually does.

Kryztian: How has the awareness of the average human changed about other life in the universe? Is there more knowledge of who and what is out there? Is there contact with other intelligent life?
    JK21: Awareness of the greater life and the greater reality is certainly very different. The knowledge-base of such subjects are vastly expanded. There are of course still many mysteries, even in 2100. We do not anticipate there shall ever be a time, even in a billion years, should humanity still exist, when there will not be any mysteries. It is indeed true - there are other beings, and there has been contact with these other beings. But I am prohibited from imparting this data, it is not yet time to do so.

Kryztian: How far have humans gone in terms of space exploration? How far from the Earth have probes been sent and messages received? How far have humans traveled from the planet?
    JK21: There is a permanent human presence on Mars, and on the Moon. There is also one in the Asteroid Belt. The majority of the mineral wealth in present circulation was extracted from bodies in the Belt. Of these, iron, cobalt, platinum, manganese, copper, and gold, are primary. In recent years the operation expanded, and yet further deposits were discovered and tapped. I do not recall which. But from that operation a new manned facility, and the first in the jovian system, was established on Ganymede two years ago (in my time, 2098). They are mining there too, I believe, and also studying that body. Apparently, and I do not know the details, they are very interested in Ganymede.

Manned vessels have been out much further, but details I cannot discuss at this time.

Kryztian: What is the population living on planet Earth (currently 7 billion)? How could the increase/decrease between then and now be explained in terms of human reproduction (e.g. how many children the average family/person has), famine, disaster, disease. Are there descendants of 2019 Earth humans living off Earth and if so how many and where?
    JK21: The current population of Earth is 1.5 billion approximately. There are multiple factors involved to explain why it is so disproportionately different than the population you have today. The very events you name, famine, disaster, disease, and indeed war, have all played a role in the shaping of the 21st century. I cannot tell you, in these posts, that it will all be good news. There will be good news. Much good news. But before it there will be bad news.

Not merely is the population lower in my time, the growth rate of the population is lower. That stems partly from education, and the superior programs that have been implemented to better guide young people into living balanced and responsible lives. The social and economic conditions are also far more conducive to allowing such lives to be led. In 2100 you are given, and have available, almost endless opportunities. It is so that couples who tend to marry do so later in life, and when they choose to have children, they are content, statistically, to have fewer children.

Kryztian: What are the humans of 2019 doing right and doing wrong that brings about a better or worse state on the planet?
    JK21: It is interesting, this is the closest anyone has come to asking "why did you come?" That is why. The answer to your question is precisely what I am seeking to discover.
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 19th December 2019 at 21:31.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), Bluegreen (20th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Frank V (20th December 2019), Gracy (20th December 2019), Kryztian (19th December 2019), Michi (19th December 2019)

34. Link to Post #39
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,363 times in 680 posts

Guest editorial, New Seattle Province, June 1, 2915. A fragment of
    an ancient digitized file was discovered today during an
    archeological dig in the region once known as the American
    Northwest. Precise dating of the fragment is uncertain due to bit
    corruption, but estimates place it near the beginning of the twentythird century. It appears to be an editorial from the defunct news
    service Galactica Today. It reads:
    It is difficult to appreciate what it must have been like to live
    at the dawn of the twenty-first century. The climate was
    spiraling out of control, viral outbreaks were endemic, and
    the global economy was failing. The population turned to
    demagogues who promised grandiose, unrealistic futures.
    As civil order declined, simmering resentments fueled
    nationalism and then tribalism, which accelerated the
    pandemonium.
    It was not until the mid-twenty-first century, with the
    crisis in extremis, that hints of a resolution began to appear.
    Necessity had cracked entrenched scientific dogmas,
    allowing new ideas to be heard. The resulting brainstorms
    revealed that the multiple threats were reflections of a
    single, underlying dilemma—an impasse that new
    technologies could not solve. The challenge was rooted in
    humanity’s faulty understanding of consciousness, which, as
    we now know, is the fundamental glue that binds the fabric
    of reality. This truth was widely scorned in the early twentyfirst century because it evoked age-old fears and
    preconceptions about what scientists of the day naively
    called magic. It took many generations to advance beyond
    those fears.
    Historians today agree that the tide turned around the
    year 2095, when Hilda Ramirez of Hunan State University
    6first conclusively demonstrated the plasticity of physical
    reality. Her evidence that the speed of light and other
    physical constants were mental constructs, not inviolable
    absolutes, provided a clear path to global harmony.
    By the mid-twenty-second century, Olga von Diesel’s
    theory of quasiholography—known today in the vernacular
    as neomagic—firmly placed consciousness on a continuum
    with matter and energy. The first genetically enhanced magi
    were soon bred, and even as children they were able to
    quickly tame extreme weather events. By 2160, the World
    Federation of Magi was formed and neomagicians
    throughout the world were tasked with restoring the
    climate, stabilizing the world economy, and eradicating
    disease.
    What our heroic predecessors failed to appreciate was one
    of the unintended consequences of the popularization of
    neomagic, especially among youth. In times past,
    adolescents expressed their angst by furtively committing
    acts of rebellious art in public places. Such displays—our
    ancestors called it graffiti—are found throughout the
    historical record, from crude sketches on the walls of the
    prehistoric Leang Timpuseng caves in Indonesia to
    holographic erotica found on the lower decks of the Titan
    Space Station. This teenage “art” has always been a
    nuisance, but at least it could be washed away.
    Today, with the rise of neomagical graffiti, we face a more
    serious problem. Juvenile shenanigans, like the latest fad of
    turning streetlamps into multicolored carnivorous flowers,
    are no longer mere annoyances. They pose a serious danger
    to pedestrians. We must put a stop to this childish behavior
    before it threatens the social order….
    After this point the record is unreadable, but the concern
    expressed is unmistakable. We sympathize with our predecessors
    because younger magi today find it hard to believe that only a few
    centuries ago most people were blissfully unaware of the power of
    consciousness. They lived during dark times when the most
    educated minds had convinced themselves, despite an enormous
    body of evidence to the contrary, that reality emerged solely from
    various forms of energy. Their crude instruments were unable to
    7detect the multidimensional tapestry of consciousness. It took
    radical advances in theory and the development of the intelligent
    noosphere to develop a more comprehensive picture of reality.
    We now know that the universe is far more flexible than our
    ancestors could have believed, but we continue to face a troubling
    conundrum. Rebellious youth persist in carelessly littering the
    mindscape with seditious thought-forms. Some even warn that
    these new forms of graffiti may be altering history. An example of
    that concern involves the famous statue on Liberty Island in New
    York harbor. There are clues in the chronological record suggesting
    that our much-beloved statue, the Philodendron of Freedom, was
    once a large green woman, not the large green plant we’ve prized for
    centuries. That we would have honored a statue of a green woman
    seems preposterous, but if history is being altered, we’d never know
    for sure. In any case, the consequences of changing history are so
    dangerous that for the sake of caution we call upon all responsible
    elder magi to cast binding spells to put an end to these immature
    pranks before they threaten our very existence.

(from the book Real Magic by Dean Radin

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Frank V (20th December 2019), Gracy (20th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th December 2019)

36. Link to Post #40
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,200 times in 436 posts

@JK21
    In your time, Do you do commerce/commercials, ads?
    Casinos, banks?
    Last edited by Michi; 20th December 2019 at 17:49.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2019), Did You See Them (20th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Frank V (20th December 2019), Gracy (20th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast