Thread: CIA, DHS, DIA, etc, harassment of star seeds and contactees

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default CIA, DHS, DIA, etc, harassment of star seeds and contactees

I want to document this here before I discuss it on youtube and my website. Back in late September of 2019 I contacted Rex Bear the creator of the Leak Project youtube channel and website. The following morning he read portions of my email regarding my contact with Orion extraterrestrials including a program that they are running with a satanic pagan cult known as the Joy of Satan that involves the creation of social implants and contactees. He followed this up the same morning with another video after having an experience of his own regarding me. I had sent over 40 emails to him about my experiences over the following month. 2 weeks after our correspondence ended I began experiencing telephone harassment. I have repeated dropped calls using a landline, loud feedback, creepy laughter, heavy breathing and the sound of knives being sharpened, sounds of someone giving a lecture, sounds of a bouncing ball, etc. And it's only happening with certain people involved with me personally that have some connection to the social media project that I'm working on which involves star seeds and targeted individuals. I can barely hold a conversation with my website designer because of the telephone issues. My web designer also had his server hacked and the entire contents deleted. And on several occasions I've had my computers processor slow down because the systems resources were being diverted to what appeared to be someone downloading my files. A friend and contactee from this group had one of her students targeted by directed energy weapons shortly after she began talking to me by telephone and email. She and I disagree over the origins of the attack but it fits perfectly with the symptomology reported by victims of the DIA program.

What people need to understand and be cognizant of, is that our community is being targeted by US government agencies and other cooperating intelligence agencies within the Trans Atlantic System. It's no secret that they have been compiling a list of abductees and contactees for decades but now they are taking it further because they have the ability to spy on anyone and at any time. These people are loosing power over the population. They recognize that there is a threat towards them from the ET presence and they will do what ever they can to harass and intimidate those of us who they determine are connected to the extraterrestrials. They tell us that we are living in a free society but how can it be free when private emails can put you at odds with a dangerous government agency of thugs? This isn't a free society this is a growing police state that is getting more aggressive by the day.

I'm doing what I can to gas light these pieces of garbage. And I want them to know that no matter what they do it's just more motivation for me to try a little harder.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 22nd December 2019 at 00:47.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd December 2019), Blacklight43 (22nd December 2019), Ernie Nemeth (23rd December 2019), onevoice (24th December 2019), raregem (22nd December 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd December 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: CIA, DHS, DIA, etc, harassment of star seeds and contactees

I've alerted Rex to the problem and he posted this video a few days ago. Go to minute 8:00 and listen to his account of what could be gang stalking.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

TomKat (22nd December 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

You guys could set a trap for these agents. Set up some cameras and start talking about "the revolution" or something that could also have an innocuous interpretation (consciousness revolution, musical revolution, etc.) in case of legal jeopardy, and film their behaviour.

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I say plenty on the phone as it is. So far I haven't witnessed any stalking related activity. Just hacking and phone issues with certain people. I'm going to document everything that takes place on social media.

+ Reply to Thread