+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: “Everything is Burning”: Australian Inferno Choking Off Access to Cities Across Country

1. Link to Post #61
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Default Re: “Everything is Burning”: Australian Inferno Choking Off Access to Cities Across Country

Very urgent video from Max Igan in Australia. All data about irrefutable criminal weather manipulation
    A MEGA DISASTER AND SMOKING GUNS EVERYWHERE.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1JkDiI3lKa0
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th January 2020 at 20:50. Reason: edited out the iframe links, which are actually redundant (there's only one video)

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), BMJ (16th January 2020), David Trd1 (18th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (15th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020), Pam (13th January 2020), Satori (13th January 2020), Sunny (14th January 2020), Zanshin (18th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: “Everything is Burning”: Australian Inferno Choking Off Access to Cities Across Country

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I'd really like Avalonian Australians to read this commentary by Judge Anna von Reitz about the fires going on in their country. I'm sure they already know that these fires were really arson and not wildfire.

This is from: http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/01/f...arratives.html

Quote Thursday, January 9, 2020
    False Narratives Upon False Narratives for Australia

By Anna Von Reitz

Dear friends in Australia --- the reason that your country is so dry is that military contractors in your own country have been "driving" the Southern Hemisphere Jet Stream south to Antarctica, just as similar villains were driving the Northern Hemisphere Jet Stream away from Alaska and Canada this summer. Their object?

To create the appearance of melting ice caps when there is no such thing going on in Nature, and gin up "scientific evidence" of Global Warming, so that they can justify their new taxation scheme of taxing cow farts and every breath you take.

To counteract this cause and their motivation for it, requires you to bring forward complaints from non-domestic populations living in Australia to the United Nations. Under the ENMOD Treaties they are only allowed to conduct such "tests" on their own country and on "domestic" populations.

So there is the reason that you are suffering such a drought and high fire risk conditions.

And here is the second Tattle Tale: Deliberate Arson. 183 Arsonists arrested for deliberately starting fires across Australia.

https://www.newswars.com/nearly-200-...ing-bushfires/

So we've not only got the Australian "Defense" Ministry in on trying to sell "Global Warming" --- and bogus carbon taxes, by meddling with the atmospheric water distribution, but we've got Firebugs on the ground setting these fires and further causing the problem.

I say get your messages to the United Nations ASAP and bring complaints for (1) violations of the ENMOD Treaties resulting in the death and destruction of non-domestic populations (everyone who isn't a government employee and all the animals are "non-domestic" with respect to the incorporated governments,) and (2) violations of the Public Trust by the AUSTRALIA, INC.

And if I were you, Aussies, I'd make sure that all those "persons" caught setting fires would be very rigorously evaluated for ties to political parties, organizations, and interest groups having a material interest in pushing the idea of human-caused Global Warming and the collection of carbon taxes.

Remember that the enemies of all life on this planet deliberately CAUSE problems so that they can justify oppressive actions to solve the problems they cause.

That is, in this example, that they cause the drought by misaligning the flow of the Southern Hemisphere's Jet Stream and use the warmth and moisture that is diverted to cause unnatural melting in Antarctica, and then, they have some little helpers on the ground set these fires to ensure that there is great public outcry and misery. Then they use the circumstances that they themselves created as the excuse for oppressive carbon taxes.

After all, what are the crooks going to do, now that everyone sees that the "income taxes" and all the other crimes they have committed are invalid? They have to come up with some new excuse to tax everyone or their own salad days are over.

Don't believe that they can and do divert the rain and control the pathways of atmospheric water? Study up on the subject.

And then ask yourselves why Australia is suffering a drought --- and also why 183 Australians would be crazy enough to deliberately set fires under such conditions?

Look deep enough and you will find connections between all or most of those people engaged in these activities --- political parties, churches, clubs --- some link that puts them all in alignment to commit these heinous crimes for some reason either for political gain or economic gain or both.

Either way, throw the book at the United Nations and at the Australian Defense Ministry and at these Arsonists and make sure that their associates all get the message that you know what they've done, you know how they are doing it, and you have had enough, enough, enough.
    So, we have to ask ourselves if the California fires and the South American fires are all arson, too.
    Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster and since this is my country you’re all discussing it seemed like the perfect opportunity to say hi and join the conversation (and probably get myself banned). Oh well.

I’ll try to keep this brief but I’d like to address as much as I can so here’s hoping.

Australia is literally designed to burn as others have already noted. Many species of our native trees require fire to procreate, that is absolutely true, but there are other important things to note:
    - the Australian bushfire season is starting earlier, finishing later, burning wider areas and burning more intensely
    - our rainforests, which are NOT ‘designed’ to burn are also burning and in fact, starting burning at the beginning of the bushfire season
    - yes, we’ve had large fires before but these were in times where we either lacked the capacity to fight bushfires to the degree we can now or in the 1800s or occurred in places which were uninhabited and we literally had no idea they were happening ie the Northern Territory
    - yes, there have been upwards of 185 arrests in the wake of these fires but they have NOT been for arson or lighting fires, they have generally been for risky activities during fire seasons such as operating machinery or throwing cigarette butts out of vehicles. I’m sorry, but it takes a special kind of idiocy to imagine that 200 people are going around trying to burn their country to the ground or that this is some kind of deliberate murderous plot
    - as already stated, the Greens party is not against back burning and in fact works with indigenous groups to develop bush fire plans based on their traditional practices.

The reason for the Australian drought and the extent of the bushfire crisis can be explained primarily by the mismanagement of our conservative governments who are pro mining, anti environment and anti climate change. Max Igan does get many things correct here.
    - our water is routinely sold to mining and other business interests and is often not even controlled by our own country
    - these water rights are often not even used with water just being left dammed
    - we have had unsustainable farming practices in place for decades including growing rice and other water dependent crops on the driest continent on the planet leading to the drying of our rivers and the mass deaths of fish and other creatures
    - extensive logging in rain forest areas has led to reduced water precipitation drying those rain forests out
    - all local fire ser=ices have had their funding routinely cut by our conservative governments
    - we have not purchased the necessary equipment to adequately fight bushfires
    - local firies (Australian for fire fighters) have been unable to assist in the fighting of fires since the lack qualifications in back burning (as told to me by a local firie) meaning responses have been delayed.

Having said this, the intensity of the fires is “unprecedented”, a word that’s been thrown around a lot over the last few months and it has been reported that a local think tank predicted an increase in the intensity of bush fires at this time 10 years ago if Australia did not take action.

I’m sorry, but I do not understand the right wing conspiracy regarding climate change and Agenda 21. I’ve studied Agenda 21 extensively as part of my university studies and I just don’t see what you’re all getting at.

From what I can see, climate change has been deemed a conspiracy by mining and other corporate interests for decades and it has really only been over the last 10 years or so that governments, mainly those in Europe, have really started accepting climate change as fact. I’ve been around long enough to remember when it was only the hippies who gave climate change any concern. I’m surprised that any truth seeker would want to stand with corporate interests, it makes no sense to me whatsoever, but then, the right never has.

If our governments wanted to raise revenue from us via taxes, they don’t need to implement a green or carbon tax, they can pretty much implement any tax and time they want. If our governments wanted to herd us all into cities so that we’d be easier to control, all they have to do is ensure that all employment and other opportunities existed in the big cities (which they already do). And most of our governments already have everything in place they already need for tyrannical rule after the whole terrorism thing.

If you can’t stand and look at the world and see the turmoil that exists at every level and the harm we have caused our amazing planet then I just do not know what to say. That harm was caused by our own greed, fueled by corporate interests, and it is only going to get worse as countries such as India and China see the rise in their middle classes and soon Africa will begin too.

Our earths resources are not infinite. The planet cannot support the current level of consumption without significant technological advancement.

Pascal Votan knew that humanity would become disconnected from the laws of the natural world and would fall ignorant of our sacred interdependence with nature. He foretold of our accelerated technological society and the resulting damage of our collective divergence from Natural Law in exchange for our materialistic values.

There’s a reason there are so many prophecies regarding the end of the world and it will be our own ignorance and hubris which will lead us there.

Our world is in chaos. It’s been in chaos for a very very long time. If I were in charge of the universe and I was looking for a way to unite a people’s who had become so selfish and so fractious and so disconnected from themselves, the world and the laws of nature, I think I’d probably orchestrate a climate catastrophe too.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

AutumnW (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), BMJ (16th January 2020), enfoldedblue (15th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (15th January 2020), Fellow Aspirant (18th January 2020), Forest Denizen (17th January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020), Orph (15th January 2020), Philippe (15th January 2020), Tintin (17th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Link to Post #62

"If our governments wanted to raise revenue from us via taxes, they don’t need to implement a green or carbon tax, they can pretty much implement any tax and time they want"

Thanks for your long comment that brings a lot of further data and viewpoints. I just take one.
    Don't think that bringing in new taxes is so easy as you say. It is sophisticated regulation making by bureaucrats. And all kind of consensus is needed. Carbon tax is the future ideal to monitor everybody. Spiritually it tries to make you feel culpable and de facto you become responsible for the crimes that the big corporations have committed.
    I stand with the sharp analysis and narrative of Anna Von Reitz above ( that made you react ;-) ). Hopefully one day I can read here that these criminal hidden manipulators with their high tech will be brought to justice somewhere and then everywhere in the world. Do it Australia

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th January 2020), BMJ (16th January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020), Tintin (17th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Default lasers and exploding smart meters meight have been used to start bushfires

Just recieved an email with a link to an australian news site (NEWS.COM.AU):
    https://www.news.com.au/technology/o...0b748e3336ea19

The Title:
    Conspiracists say lasers and exploding smart meters used to start bushfires to make way for a new train network

Thousands of Australians appear to believe lasers and exploding smart meters are being used to start fires to make way for a new train network.

A Storyful investigation with news.com.au has found the conspiracy theory has spread far and wide on social media — with “directed-energy weapons” (DEWs) posts being shared tens of thousands of times in the past few weeks.

Those who believe the theory say the bushfires in this unprecedented season are being started using weapons which harness the focused power of technology such as lasers or microwaves.

And, many of the posts claim the fires have been deliberately started by a shadowy global elite in order to clear land for a high-speed rail network from Brisbane to Melbourne.

Conspiracy theorists say high-powered weapons are being used to start bushfires. Picture: FacebookSource:Supplied

Conspiracy theorists say Australia’s bushland is being cleared for a high-speed rail network. Picture: FacebookSource:Supplied

It is claimed these bright lines are created by high-powered weapons. Picture: FacebookSource:Supplied

It is unclear where these pictures have come from or if they have been doctored. Picture: FacebookSource:Supplied

More text on the link above

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th January 2020), BMJ (16th January 2020), David Trd1 (19th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (15th January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020), Philippe (15th January 2020), Sunny (16th January 2020), Tintin (17th January 2020), Zanshin (18th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

I can't access either of those links, and don't know how to access that video to share it. Is it on youtube?
    Asking the Mods to help. That might be good video to add to the library.

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Very urgent video from Max Igan in Australia. All data about irrefutable criminal weather manipulation
    A MEGA DISASTER AND SMOKING GUNS EVERYWHERE.

http://<a href="https://www.bitchute...Ht4Zmi5lus</a>

http://<iframe width="640" height="3...a0/"></iframe>

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1JkDiI3lKa0
    From Bill: The [apparent] two other videos are actually all the same one. Phillipe figured out how to embed it third time lucky, and there's only one video in the post.

To share the video, its link is
    https://bitchute.com/video/1JkDiI3lKa0.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th January 2020 at 20:57.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2020), BMJ (16th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (16th January 2020), Pam (17th January 2020), Philippe (15th January 2020), Tintin (17th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: lasers and exploding smart meters meight have been used to start bushfires

Okay, except Australia is a desert inland. The coast is burning because that’s where the vegetation is. And the fires are actually burning far wider than that map would suggest and started in areas where no rail line is predicted to be.

Plus, governments will do what is cheaper and more expedient. Do you honestly think that it’s cheaper to wipe out communities, natural vegetation and our local fauna with bushfire than to just clear land? Am pretty sure that loss of life of all kinds not to mention the loss of tourist dollars for the next 20 years will be just a tad more expensive....

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

AutumnW (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th January 2020), BMJ (16th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (16th January 2020), Pam (17th January 2020), Tintin (17th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Scotland Avalon Member Stealthy Monk's Avatar
    Thanks

Max Igan's last video on the subject ended with telling the local politicians "You're ****ed, we're coming for you", or something to that effect. He then goes silent for a few days and returns with a 40-minute video, ignoring the fires, and states "The Earth is flat, and we're living under an enclosed dome" - I kid you not.

Many think he's been coerced, and that the swastika drawn on his hand, visible in the video at around the 23-minute mark, is a message to let people know this. I'm not sure, it could be he's been an establishment stooge all along. I'd be interested to hear others' thoughts.
    Cheers.

Mod note from Bill:
    Thank you! Yes, Max Igan has been a Flat Earther since at least 2016. I copied this post here to the current Flat Earth Psyop thread, so Max's stance can be discussed there, which we'd welcome.

Update: Max Igan removed the original video. I replaced it above with a re-upload on another channel.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th January 2020 at 13:13.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stealthy Monk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2020), BMJ (16th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (16th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (18th January 2020), onawah (16th January 2020), Pam (17th January 2020), Philippe (16th January 2020), Tintin (17th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

i believe the adani mine was ALWAYS about the water rights

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), BMJ (16th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (17th January 2020), Pam (17th January 2020), Tintin (17th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Link to Post #62

"If our governments wanted to raise revenue from us via taxes, they don’t need to implement a green or carbon tax, they can pretty much implement any tax and time they want”

Don't think that bringing in new taxes is so easy as you say. It is sophisticated regulation making by bureaucrats. And all kind of consensus is needed. Carbon tax is the future ideal to monitor everybody. Spiritually it tries to make you feel culpable and de facto you become responsible for the crimes that the big corporations have committed.
    I stand with the sharp analysis and narrative of Anna Von Reitz above ( that made you react ;-) ). Hopefully one day I can read here that these criminal hidden manipulators with their high tech will be brought to justice somewhere and then everywhere in the world. Do it Australia
    Philippe,

Here’s the thing, spiritually (and practically) WE ARE ALL culpable. We can blame big business and mining, our governments and the corporatocracy all we want, but ultimately we are all complicit. We benefitted from their actions and we generally stood by and did nothing except to complain amongst ourselves on the internet.

And it is pretty easy to bring in a tax especially in social democrat countries, which most of the western world is, as long as you have a majority government. The problem isn’t the tax anyway, it’s big business pushing that tax onto the people rather than holding themselves accountable. Let’s keep the blame where it belongs.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

AutumnW (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (16th January 2020), Fellow Aspirant (18th January 2020), Forest Denizen (17th January 2020), Pam (17th January 2020), Tintin (17th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Justjane (here)
    Link to Post #62

"If our governments wanted to raise revenue from us via taxes, they don’t need to implement a green or carbon tax, they can pretty much implement any tax and time they want”

Philippe,

Here’s the thing, spiritually (and practically) WE ARE ALL culpable. We can blame big business and mining, our governments and the corporatocracy all we want, but ultimately we are all complicit. We benefitted from their actions and we generally stood by and did nothing except to complain amongst ourselves on the internet.

And it is pretty easy to bring in a tax especially in social democrat countries, which most of the western world is, as long as you have a majority government. The problem isn’t the tax anyway, it’s big business pushing that tax onto the people rather than holding themselves accountable. Let’s keep the blame where it belongs.
    Justjane, i really appreciate your ability to see the bigger picture.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), Tintin (17th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Stealthy Monk (here)

Mod note from Bill:
    Thank you! Yes, Max Igan has been a Flat Earther since at least 2016. I copied this post here to the current Flat Earth Psyop thread, so Max's stance can be discussed there, which we'd welcome.

Clarification & a partial repost. Administration is welcome to remove once all is updated.

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    He does clarify here that it's not just "flat earth" that's happening but it's depending on perspective (my interpretation) how the shape of the planet is perceived.
    Max Igan states in the summary here: With deep fake tech they could have me on as a self proclaimed flat earther who thinks he is the second coming, so if you ever see me making any such claims, you know it Ive been replaced. And I'm writing this here below because I didn't want to say it in the video.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), bluestflame (21st January 2020), Philippe (17th January 2020), Tintin (17th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Justjane;1331844]
    Link to Post #62

Justjane,

I notice that you are not at all focusing on the evidence of crimes committed and where are the smoking guns in this disaster. I do not know how the prosecutor general is called in Australia ( the procurator fiscal in Scotland) and how he/she is doing his/her investigation work. I truly hope they do not reason like you here and let these crimes be covered up ( again and again). What did you write : '' 'it burned in all kind of areas and not just where the high speed train road would be passing''. Realize that high level white collar criminals are very intelligent to cover up and misdirect any suspicion that could be rised. They can have the ability of the illusionists you see in your TV shows
    ( Just as as a side note: Do realize that the decisive arrest of Jeffrey Epstein by a New York judge was made only and thanks to the work of investigative journalists in Florida. Just to show you how weak the justice branch can be and how crucial investigations are that go to the bottom of it all !)

Now about the culpability. First of all we are pressing and protesting here and planet wide and that is not the attitude of a culpable victim.No we are not ALL culpable of the system that certain psychopaths have pushed and imposed on us. We are born on this planet and that is an indication of another kind of spiritual culpability but not for the economic system that feeds us here. It is my personal certainty that long ago mammoth betrayals have happened to fool and trap us, naif as we were. And I am not speaking of the Atlantis disaster discussed on this forum but what happened millions of years earlier. I am not sure that I am willing to elaborate and if it even concerns you. But if it does you can find out. Best wishes and hoping for the best prosecutor team in Australia
    Last edited by Philippe; 17th January 2020 at 18:27.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (17th January 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Just Jane,

Totally agree with all points. I live in what is considered temperate rain forest and the summer before last, if you had so much as dropped a match on the North side of a heavily forested area, where the build up of forest debris, typically rots back into the ground, the whole island would have burst into flames.

Here is my version of Agenda 21...people who live in fire prone areas will eventually move to larger cities because the perception is they are physically safer there. It will be voluntary.

Add to that, home insurers are already talking about declining coverage to homes in areas most at risk. If you can't get insurance for your home, it becomes worthless. There's another reason to move...and one of the many reasons I recently moved into town. Everyone in my former neighbourhood is edgy about the future.

It would be lovely to see more posters come out of the weeds who share your opinion, backed by science and reason. I am sure many avoid these threads or leave the forum due to members who are inadvertantly, and with the best intentions, acting as mouthpieces for the oil lobby.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,688 times in 20,823 posts

Exclamation Re: “Everything is Burning”: Australian Inferno Choking Off Access to Cities Across Country

What Is Really Happening In Australia? - David Icke:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), bluestflame (21st January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2020), frankstien (19th January 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks peterpam!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Haha, thanks Autumn! And yes, that’s the reason I’ve lurked for so long. It seems I have a different interpretation of what awakening means! Glad I’m not alone!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), Fellow Aspirant (18th January 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    What Is Really Happening In Australia? - David Icke:
    Just no.

If you’re not in Australia you wouldn’t understand the media landscape. Our media is generally controlled by Rupert Murdoch. All our print media with the exception of one or two newspapers is owned by Murdoch and most of our tv networks are also owned by right wing interests. You can say what you like about the media but if they’re privately owned, they will always always ultimately push a corporatist agenda. That’s a fact. Just because some of them will occasionally dip into the left side of social issues, or have a stab at a stupid politician, they’re still going to ultimately support the establishment. It’s what they’re for.

Independent and alternative media in Australia is LEFT wing. This is why I get so confused in sites like these. I expected people to be generally left wing too.

The media in Australia is overwhelmingly pushing the arson rhetoric. Australia relies on mining for its economic survival. Apart from tourism and farming, it’s pretty much our only industry. Just about all manufacturing has gone offshore, our retail stores are collapsing, mining is the only thing we really have. Our country is completely invested in protecting this industry. This is why our government is anti climate change, they’re under a lot of pressure from the magnates to keep the industry flourishing.

And if you’d read my earlier posts, Australia is literally designed to burn. The vegetation of Australia requires fire to reproduce. As such, Australia experiences dry lightening storms to ignite these fires. As mentioned in my earlier posts, there has been some serious mismanagement of Australia’s water resources as well as logging in rainforest areas which has meant that Australia is drier than usual, plus we’re in our 7th year of drought. Australia has also seen an average increase in our temperature of 1.5 degrees Celsius.

And 24 people have been arrested and charged with deliberately lighting fires. The rest were charged with failing to comply with a fire ban or throwing a cigarette out their car window. Approximately 1% of the landscape area burnt is attributed to arson. Fires started through arson are often easier to control than fires which start naturally since it is the natural conditions that made the fire start in the first place. Past studies have indicated arson is generally responsible for up to 8% of fires here in Australia.

It’s in Australia’s interests for climate change to be a conspiracy. Just ask my mining exec ex husband. It’s his job to push the anti climate change agenda.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2020), Fellow Aspirant (18th January 2020), onawah (18th January 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think that if you joined the forum to learn something, and you do enough research here on threads where we have explored who or what is really controlling things on the planet currently (and in the past), you will probably have to conclude that things just aren't as simple as you portray them with your last post.
    If you came here with an open mind, that is...
    Many of us believe ( Bill Ryan included, I think) that there are entities from other worlds that have actually been influencing, or in some cases, actually managing events on the planet for a long, long time.
    Not to mention influences from other dimensions.
    And not all of them have the interests of humanity in mind, not in the least.
    When forces more powerful and more advanced use their power to affect the course of evolution of a less developed race, the blame cannot all be laid at the door of the latter.
    And inasmuch as Earth humans are in many different stages of evolution, some are going to be culpable, while others are not.
    Such broad and generalized terms don't really apply to such complicated matters.

Philippe,

Last edited by onawah; 18th January 2020 at 00:11.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), Constance (7th July 2020), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (18th January 2020), justntime2learn (18th January 2020), Philippe (19th January 2020), Sunny (18th January 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wonder if the perpetrators of Agenda 21 & Agenda 2030 are now using mind-control and drugs to get people to commit arson, just as they have used it to get their victims to assassinate and commit other crimes.
    I am listening to David Icke's video now, and wondering if he is wondering the same thing.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2020), justntime2learn (18th January 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #79
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Thank you!

And why play the blame game at all? This situation is heartbreaking, it’s horrendous, it commands a level of maturity far beyond finger pointing.

Sure, be responsible, do your part (as many of us always have and do) but enough blame already, leave that to those gangsters we call politicians, and to the children.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I think that if you joined the forum to learn something, and you do enough research here on threads where we have explored who or what is really controlling things on the planet currently (and in the past), you will probably have to conclude that things just aren't as simple as you portray them with your last post.
    If you came here with an open mind, that is...
    Many of us believe ( Bill Ryan included, I think) that there are entities from other worlds that have actually been influencing, or in some cases, actually managing events on the planet for a long, long time.
    Not to mention influences from other dimensions.
    And not all of them have the interests of humanity in mind, not in the least.
    When forces more powerful and more advanced use their power to affect the course of evolution of a less developed race, the blame cannot all be laid at the door of the latter.
    And inasmuch as Earth humans are in many different stages of evolution, some are going to be culpable, while others are not.
    Such broad and generalized terms don't really apply to such complicated matters.

Philippe,

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2020), Forest Denizen (19th January 2020), justntime2learn (18th January 2020), onawah (18th January 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

In response to both of your comments onawah, I think it’s time we stopped blaming outside interests for the predicament we find ourselves in and start taking responsibility. Very few of us would be subjected to actual mind control, mostly we are all just exposed to very effective propaganda and manipulation as well as energy siphoning which leaves us feeling anxious and insecure and generally uneasy. The problem is that most mainstream people don’t understand either the practical or spiritual manipulation we are exposed to. And because of the volume of misinformation, most alternative folk don’t either.

I suppose for me, when it comes to climate change, I consider who is set to benefit the most from each position. If climate change isn’t a thing, then corporations can continue behaving exactly as they do, raping the earth for our resources, creating products which are subject to planned obsolescence and manufacturing demand to continue raising prices.

If we believe climate change is a thing, governments can raise a carbon tax and move us into cities. I’m not sure if there are any other arguments here, these are the only ones I’ve seen. We’ll need to reduce our consumption and implement alternative energy supplies.

Given that we can already see the impact of the way we treat this planet outside of climate change, we’ll need to reduce our consumption and seek alternative energy sources anyway as our resources are depleted. Plus, we are also seeing growth of the middle classes throughout Asia and we will see this spread to Africa. We need to think very carefully how were going to manage this over the next 50 years.

I’m not even sure why climate change needs to be a conspiracy or what impact that would have on us given the action we need to take in just responding to the current economic picture.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

AutumnW (18th January 2020), Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2020), Fellow Aspirant (18th January 2020), justntime2learn (18th January 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast