+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Understand Sabbatian Frankism is Understanding The World - David Icke

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,747 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation Understand Sabbatian Frankism is Understanding The World - David Icke

Understand Sabbatian Frankism is Understanding The World - David Icke

Interested in a conversation between David Icke and E Michael Jones

Discussion is amongst others about: Sabbatian Frankism, Falsely Assumed 'Antisemitism', 9/11, The Trigger, False Flags, Secret Societies, The Arcanes, A.I., 5G, Kurzweil 2030 Agenda, Spirituality, Dimensions, Expanding Awareness, How to exit The Matrix Control Grid.

E. Michael Jones on Youtube

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th December 2019 at 11:00.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th December 2019), Ernie Nemeth (28th December 2019), Pam (28th December 2019), Soda (31st December 2019), Sophocles (27th December 2019), toppy (28th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Understand Sabbatian Frankism is Understanding The World - David Icke

I think David Icke has gone off the deep end. As have many in the New Age community who point to things from 1500 years ago to explain the world today. I do believe there is evidence of a Jesuit conspiracy to control society. But I don't believe in a "Khazarian Mafia."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

loungelizard (31st December 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Understand Sabbatian Frankism is Understanding The World - David Icke

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I think David Icke has gone off the deep end. As have many in the New Age community who point to things from 1500 years ago to explain the world today. I do believe there is evidence of a Jesuit conspiracy to control society. But I don't believe in a "Khazarian Mafia."
    I'm curious, why not? Why would that be difficult to believe?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Chester (31st December 2019), Soda (31st December 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I'm curious, why not? Why would that be difficult to believe?
    The Khazar Empire was 1500 years ago. The tall red-headed Khazars dispersed throughout what later became the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Several people I know have Hungarian genetics, and I can see that influence. They are not in any Mafia and they are not Ashkenazi Jews. 1500 years, 75 generations, is a long time. There was never any evidence for a Khazarian Mafia, it is not in history. It was only recently invented, probably by agents provocateur seeking to shift the blame for today's problems from the actual ruling elite to some mythical force supposedly connected to Judaism a LONG TIME AGO.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

loungelizard (31st December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread