1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Professor of Entomology claims there are Insects living on Mars

Professor Of Entomology Claims There's Insects Living On Mars:

A professor of Entomology claims there's insects living on Mars. Today, we take a look at the interesting claim that there's live insects living on Mars.

"If we find lots of planets like ours…we’ll know it’s likely that we aren’t alone, and that someday we might be able to join other intelligent life in the universe.”

This is a quote from NASA, who have made it their goal on several mission to find life. This has proven to be difficult so far, but baring in mind how vast our universe is we haven't even searched a fraction of it.

Interestingly enough, NASA scientists have said that there's over 100 billion planets in the Milky Way galaxy alone.

Attachment 42136

Quote There is ample evidence to answer the question posed by the title in the affirmative. For several years, I have been engaged in study of the NASA-JPL photographs transmitted to Earth from the surface vehicles sent to explore Mars, Curiosity Rover in particular. These photos are available to the public via the internet. In this poster, I present and discuss numerous examples of insect/arthropod-like forms (fossil & living) found in Mars rover photos. Examples include insect-like forms displaying apparent diversity, clearly recognizable insect/arthropod anatomical features, and flight. Evidence of a fossil reptile-like (serpentine) form and reptile-like forms preying on insect-like forms is also presented. Each example is documented. These findings provide a compelling basis for further study and raise many important questions.
    Source & Must See PDF

Click image for larger version

Name:	Insect-on-Mars-02.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	341.7 KB
ID:	42137

An Entomologist Claims That Mars Is Covered in Bug-Shaped Things, And He Has 'Proof'

Last month the public university published a press release claiming "there has been and still is life on Mars," complete with diagrams of "insects" on the Red Planet.

Mars 2020 Mission Count Down:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th December 2019 at 19:45.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (28th December 2019), Eric J (Viking) (27th December 2019), Le Chat (29th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th April 2020), Matt P (27th December 2019), shaberon (28th April 2020), toppy (28th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Professor of Entomology claims there are Insects living on Mars

Mars Anomaly Collection, Curiosity Rover 2018
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (28th December 2019), Le Chat (29th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th April 2020), shaberon (28th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member roguemoon's Avatar
    Thanks

There probably is life on Mars, but claiming you've seen evidence from some of the rover images is just barmy, the only real images from the rovers that have ever been uploaded by NASA are the shots with a pale blue sky with the rover lens looking at empty field of rocks. All rover images have to pass thru Malin Industries first and their editing, rubbing out, deleting, smudging dept will be working over time adding filter upon filter upon filter.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (28th December 2019), Ioneo (28th December 2019), shaberon (28th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

NASA Chief Scientist Is Ready To Announce A Discovery And Said The World Isn't Ready:

NASA chief scientists is ready to announce a discovery and said the world isn't ready. Today, we take a look at what this chief scientists at NASA said. It seems that every week NASA make the news. In the last few years alone they've discovered an incredible amount of planets, nebula's, galaxies and a vast array of other celestial objects. However one story that recently made the news comes from one of NASA's chief scientists. NASA will soon be traveling to Mars in order to drill deep in the rocks. This is in the hopes of finding evidence of living organism on the red planet.

What would you do (or what comes first to your mind) when it is officially announced in 2020 that proof of primitive life-forms are found on Mars?

Cheers,
    John Kuhles
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th January 2020 at 04:56.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Le Chat (29th January 2020), shaberon (28th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

According to other information I have garnered on the Web over many years, the Germans had or have a large population in one or more cities on the surface of Mars. Mars may have an interior surface where part of the original population still survives, whatever it may have been. There is a picture of a child's face with a crown on its head, suggesting a human community before the disaster happened. According to those who claim to have been part of the Secret Space Program on Mars, there is a race of Reptilians and one of Greys which were at war with the Earthlings. Previous information which may no longer be in video told of mono-cultures of vegetation
    planted and flourishing on the surface.

Every time I see these FAKE videos of Mars taken by the Rover? I become very angry. Why would you spend billions to send up a machine with tunnel vision and a stiff neck parked in a crater without any long views possible? It is because the shots were not taken on Mars, probably in some volcanic crater or the Australian outback, and the money used elsewhere. Another lying accounting entry.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

shaberon (28th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by roguemoon (here)
    There probably is life on Mars, but claiming you've seen evidence from some of the rover images is just barmy, the only real images from the rovers that have ever been uploaded by NASA are the shots with a pale blue sky with the rover lens looking at empty field of rocks. All rover images have to pass thru Malin Industries first and their editing, rubbing out, deleting, smudging dept will be working over time adding filter upon filter upon filter.
    And just totally faking footage.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

shaberon (28th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,513 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    According to other information I have garnered on the Web over many years, the Germans had or have a large population in one or more cities on the surface of Mars. Mars may have an interior surface where part of the original population still survives, whatever it may have been. There is a picture of a child's face with a crown on its head, suggesting a human community before the disaster happened. According to those who claim to have been part of the Secret Space Program on Mars, there is a race of Reptilians and one of Greys which were at war with the Earthlings. Previous information which may no longer be in video told of mono-cultures of vegetation
    planted and flourishing on the surface.

Every time I see these FAKE videos of Mars taken by the Rover? I become very angry. Why would you spend billions to send up a machine with tunnel vision and a stiff neck parked in a crater without any long views possible? It is because the shots were not taken on Mars, probably in some volcanic crater or the Australian outback, and the money used elsewhere. Another lying accounting entry.

Why, exactly, would modern Mars videos be fake, but rumors of Germans and Reptiles are more reliable?

If there is something there--insect, fungus, humanoid--What would you do (or what comes first to your mind) when it is officially announced in 2020 that proof of primitive life-forms are found on Mars? Nothing, carry on exactly as I am. Same as when a new disease goes whirling around. If seismographs accurately indicated that tomorrow, the entire earth's crust will fragment and submerge under lava, nothing.

I do not understand anxiety about facts, or how a person could "not be ready" for something.

If it is a "credible threat", such as a human being, I can stop those. An unavoidable doomsday just happens and takes me out.

I am not particularly persuaded that rocks on Mars are creatures or artificial objects, but it does seem likely the interior is a different environment.

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Check this out.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...2CA134914AC571
    https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/C...-full_full.jpg

I hear that the photo is from somewhere in Canada.

There's more on the probable faking of the unmanned Mars missions here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1369601

+ Reply to Thread