+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The real reasons the US government is so secretive about UFOs

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Default The real reasons the US government is so secretive about UFOs

I came across this opinion piece written in the Washington Examiner about UFO's. Here we have a journalist stating that UFO's are either from another dimension or from another planet. Also more or less stating that the Goverment also believes this. Looks to me like another step forward in a controlled Disclosure.

The real reasons the US government is so secretive about UFOs
    by Tom Rogan
    | December 17, 2019 06:00 AM

Two years ago Sunday, the New York Times broke the stunning story of a secret Pentagon program to study unidentified flying objects. That story led me to delve into this strange world. I've learned some interesting stuff about UFOs ("unidentified aerial phenomena," or "UAP," as the Pentagon refers to them) since then. But there's one problem.

The United States government makes it very hard to figure out what and where UFO-related stuff is going on.

Is that because the government is behind some great conspiracy to cover up the proof of alien visitation to Earth? Is it because the government is in cahoots with alien species to create human-alien hybrids?

Perhaps, but I suspect not.

What I believe is really going on here is that the few individuals in the U.S. government who know about this issue believe the phenomena might be a threat. And that they don't know how to deal with it.

So, what informs the government's fear?

Well, first off, the nuclear issue.

If you ask a Pentagon representative about a specific UFO incident, as I did most recently last week, you'll get a boring response like: "Our aviators train as they fight. Any intrusions that may compromise the security of our operations, tactics, or procedures is of great concern. As the investigation of unidentified aerial phenomena sightings is ongoing, we will not discuss individual sighting reports or observations."

Inside the Magazine: December 17
    By "aviators," the Pentagon is referencing the particular frequency with which UFOs tend to interact with U.S. naval aviators operating off aircraft carriers. But what the Pentagon is leaving out is why the UFOs tend to run into those naval aviators. And that cuts to the heart of why the Pentagon is concerned about UFOs.

Because the government's assessment, though they won't admit it, is that the UFOs are popping up near the aircraft carriers due to those carriers being nuclear-powered. Note also that UFOs also like to pop up near nuclear submarines and Air Force nuclear weapons bases. Now recognize that this paradigm has been occurring since the Manhattan Project operations at Los Alamos, New Mexico, and also at nuclear sites in the Soviet Union and Russia.

Oh, and as Robert Hastings documents, these UFOs have sometimes even temporarily shut down U.S. nuclear weapons systems. Interesting, right?

Now recall what I just said: The modern UFO phenomena really gets going at exactly the same time as the Manhattan Project. Has humanity's perfection of nuclear energy piqued someone or something's curiosity in us?

Don't get me wrong.

This isn't to say that these UFOs are hostile (although it must be noted that the diverging shapes, behaviors, and capability patterns of UFOs suggest more than one originating source). On the contrary, UFOs appear to be quite friendly, except when rather ill-advised Russian aircrews attempt to engage them.

But pretend you're a senior military or intelligence officer.

You see the nuclear connection point, and you're struck by something odd going on. Now, add to the nuclear issue that some UFOs are intelligently operated machines capable of instantaneously reaching hypersonic speeds. Oh, and that they're also anti-gravity and invisibility capable, and they have been tracked moving in and out of Earth orbit, the atmosphere, and underwater. Suddenly, you have something that is making the U.S. military's most advanced capabilities, and those of every other military on Earth, look like an absurd joke in comparison.

You're left with an unpleasant conclusion: If whatever is controlling these things intends harm, we don't have a chance.

Again, put yourself in the military officer's shoes. Something has repeatedly shown it can easily find carrier strike groups, which are designed and operated to be hidden in the far oceans, and to find nuclear ballistic missile submarines running near totally silent deep under the water. Something can penetrate the most securely guarded areas of the most important areas in the U.S. military and render our most critical deterrent platforms improbable. For Pentagon planners, this is Armageddon-level stuff.

But the truth is clear: If it wanted to, something strange could defeat America without raising a sweat.

The extension is that even if the U.S. government believes, as it does, that these UFOs aren't Chinese or Russian, publicizing the issue itself risks another danger. Namely, that if the U.S. shares what it knows about UFOs, China or Russia (the Russian government has long been very interested in UFOs) might learn enough to replicate the associated technologies behind UFOs for themselves. And seeing as those technologies are almost certainly built around space-time manipulation, if Beijing or Moscow figures it out before the U.S. does, we have a rather large problem.

This isn't to say that the U.S. government is sitting idle. Whatever one thinks about the claims of those such as Bob Lazar, who says he worked on crashed UFOs at Area 51, and I'm not convinced of his story, civilian and military government agencies retain active programs to ascertain the source, capabilities, and intent of UFOs. Indeed, at least some material from crashed UFOs is in U.S. government possession.

Just don't count on the military to share more of what it knows anytime soon. Their understanding of the phenomena and professional instincts weigh heavily toward more secrecy.

What of the politicians?

President Trump has admitted he has been briefed on UFOs, and Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama likely were too. Interestingly, when asked about it, both former presidents jump to joking nondenials. But seeing as they have few good answers, they likely believe there's no point in scaring folks and scarring social norms absent a solution.

Where does this leave us?

We'll need to keep pushing the issue. But also with confidence. It will take time, but we'll get to the truth eventually. After all, the UFOs keep popping up. And considering their ability to cloak, there's only one obvious answer as to why they let themselves be seen.

At least sometimes, they want to be seen.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ive-about-ufos

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Alan (28th December 2019), aoibhghaire (28th December 2019), Baby Steps (28th December 2019), Bill Ryan (28th December 2019), boja (28th December 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (28th December 2019), Caliban (28th December 2019), Chester (31st December 2019), ChristianSky (28th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (28th December 2019), Forest Denizen (28th December 2019), Frank V (28th December 2019), Horus (10th January 2020), justntime2learn (28th December 2019), Justplain (29th December 2019), Kryztian (28th December 2019), Matt P (28th December 2019), Miller (6th June 2023), mountain_jim (29th December 2019), Ratszinger (28th December 2019), rgray222 (28th December 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (29th December 2019), Sadieblue (29th December 2019), sunflower (30th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2019), Tommy (28th December 2019), toppy (28th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Re: The real reasons the US government is so secretive about UFOs

I really appreciated reading these perspectives.
    Not only does it make conventional tech look silly, but is also hard to pitch the war on Aliens( like they did with Terrorism and Communism) because it is so absurdly ridiculous an idea. You think Top Gun is going to win in a dog fight with a spaceship?

I do want to point out one error in the second article. While it is impressive that they can find CSG( Carrier strike groups) in the ocean it is not totally crazy as the US Naval institute on twitter on the regular will tweet out the locations of (i think all but at least five) CSG.

Take a look https://twitter.com/NavalInstitute
    but more specifically

https://twitter.com/NavalInstitute/s...93617930362882

Again, still impressive finding these things out in the wide open blue, but we do kind of tweet a great starting point. The Precise location is obviously a classified thing as it is current and operational but it is still quite something, IMO, that we tweet even this level of info about the CSG.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

I believe the US government as well as other intelligent men and women of other governments figured out a long time ago that we are a hybrid species and that part of us, about half actually is not actually of this planet! Indeed it appears that all we think is coming in the future has already happened in the past. I also believe that the governments of the world and some of those same intelligent people have figured out why we are a hybrid species, and perhaps they have met some of the survivors of those that spawned our kind, or more than likely they have found an ancient archive of the documents and real facts of what happened, how and why.

Now with this said I also believe that any intelligent person would use the ancient records to try to gather some of what the intelligent people of those times knew. What they discovered is that a very advanced species survived a loss of their own world for whatever reason and ended up for whatever reason stuck here. They had to adapt to survive and apparently from the facts of the actions they took both from the ancient records and the biological DNA of our own make up as proof mind you, tell us they could not have adapted fast enough to survive as a 'viable' species without going extinct! So they hybridized themselves with an upright hominid of this planet already adapted to this world.

We know now of course that women of earth have a average cycle of 28 days and men a average of 33 days regulated by the sun and moon and those frequencies are key to reproduction and regular menstrual cycles. Block them women's cycles become erratic, they eventually stop, and the women become mentally unstable. Men also suffer if blocked from these regulatory bodies or get too far away from them but the point is reproduction would stop in a species drifting out side it's own planetary system. I believe this happened to the survivors and that those survivors found out the hard way that this would occur to their species and threaten their existence. The only reason to lose part of yourself into another species as they did by creating us to help them to survive and live on at least in some way was if it was a last ditch effort.

I believe it was their only hope of surviving, that they knew this and left a legacy of 'Divine Right To Rule' to certain groups on this planet that know full well who they are and how they got to where they are today that and that they had no choice but to create a new species like themselves to live on because they were indeed dying out. I believe that is who we see and that they have purposefully and skillfully kept themselves advanced ahead of the masses just because their actions are so deviant in nature that it has to be this way for them to get away with it. If we were equal we'd stop them.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2019), Blacklight43 (28th December 2019), boja (28th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (28th December 2019), Forest Denizen (28th December 2019), Miller (6th June 2023), Mypos (29th December 2019), Sadieblue (29th December 2019), sunflower (30th December 2019), toppy (28th December 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

The article in the OP, although it hints at the American military's having ufo technology and may be trying to back engineer it, as by 'doubtfully' name-dropping a reference to Bob Lazar, the author doesn't hint that there could be a secret space program. The author only adds the threat that if the American military 'discloses' their knowledge of ufo's and ufo tech, that Russia and China might benefit from that info, thus being a cause for further silence. Also, not discussing the abduction phenomenon is a red flag to me.

This article does take a more intelligent approach to the Ufo topic that most journalism, and mentions a wide array of related issues, though not the complete list. The attitude of this journalist does indeed paint ufo's as a potential threat, but does not go any further in its speculation on the topic than it appears that the pentagon, or deep state, is willing to go.

Interesting, but obviously part of a controlled narrative.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Miller (6th June 2023), Mypos (29th December 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Well they can't remain secretive for much longer as China has brought helium3 back from the Moon... And the US is going to have some "Splaining" to do to the american public and QUICKLY, as to why China is on the Moon mining, and we have supposedly never returned....

... enter "Space Force" and I am sure some really old models of the original craft they used over 70 years ago, while they showed up trash cans strapped to rockets!

The pressure is on.. They can't hide anything much longer... only draw it out

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Harmony (6th June 2023), Miller (6th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (6th June 2023)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 times in 263 posts

Michael Obama's pecker is a much more pressing and real concern than helium3 being brought back from the dragon's lair or USA's disney space farce.

In other words, if you can't make it, at least fake it. It's a proven concept.
    Last edited by s7e6e; 6th June 2023 at 12:35.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (1st January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread