+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FBI Releases Nikola Tesla Documents That Were Seized And Hidden For Decades!

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,263 times in 21,088 posts

Lightbulb Re: FBI Releases Nikola Tesla Documents That Were Seized And Hidden For Decades!

After studying Nikola Tesla for 30 years I do not have to think hard what to say to those people who (almost) know nothing about him. What for me stands out to explain something about him to "the uneducated" is this:

Can you name me 1 inventor (other than Nikola Tesla) in the world (does not matter who, where & when) that test a very complex complicated concept of a new invention in his head, then when testing in his head he changed it until it works 100% flawlessly in his head! ... When he is finished he put it on paper and when you use that written paper/drawings it works 100% with no need to adjust it
    no need to test it to make it "better" because the final version he created & tested in his head works perfectly.

On top of that he speaks 8 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Latin, Hungarian, Czech, & Serbo-Croatian (Native Language) plus he is the real father of the radio not Guglielmo Marconi

List of 300* Nikola Tesla Patents (inventions most of us still use today but never knew it came from his mind).

* there may be more Nikola Tesla patents (inventions) but classified "(Above) Top Secret" thus not to be found in the list of "all" Nikola Tesla patents.

35 U.S. Code § 181. Secrecy of certain inventions and withholding of patent.

That Nikola Tesla is NOT taught in vast majority of school ("history") books but Marconi & Edison is ... shows how they fear what he stands for ... what he symbolizes!

Nikola Tesla’s discoveries and inventions are perhaps best recognized when some 150,000 members of the IEEE society voted in 1984 which are the top twenty inventions of the 20th century. Two inventions of Nikola Tesla came on top as follows:
    1. Tesla’s invention of generation, transmission and utilization of electrical power was voted as Number 1.
    2. Tesla’s invention of radio was voted as number 6.
    Cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV' 30-12-2019

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st December 2019 at 13:44.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st December 2019), DeeMetrios (31st December 2019), Ernie Nemeth (30th December 2019), frankstien (30th December 2019), Ivanhoe (31st December 2019), mountain_jim (31st December 2019), onawah (30th December 2019), Sadieblue (31st December 2019), WhiteFeather (5th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Default Re: FBI Releases Nikola Tesla Documents That Were Seized And Hidden For Decades!

I did not hear of Nikola Tesla until my late teens. When I did, I thought my usual thought - another travesty to savage my sensibilities.

To learn that the alternating three-wire power system, a thing of immense ingenuity, was actually invented by Tesla made me very upset. I collect information the way others might collect stamps or playing cards. When such a rewriting of history is uncovered I always think of the masters of this world and how they control our every thought. I hate them almost as much as I love my grand-daughters.

One day I will make them pay for the misery they have caused...but not today, I suppose. For now...back to reality and the drudgery of modern life...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeeMetrios (31st December 2019), ExomatrixTV (30th December 2019), Ivanhoe (31st December 2019), onawah (30th December 2019), OurFreeSociety (31st December 2019), Sadieblue (31st December 2019), WhiteFeather (5th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member OurFreeSociety's Avatar
    Overseas, want to get back to the US in 2020
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: FBI Releases Nikola Tesla Documents That Were Seized And Hidden For Decades!

There's no way I can go thru everything.

I don't know much about Tesla, but my questions/observations have always been the following:

1. I had heard he created florescent lighting. Why? What was the purpose? It's highly toxic. I did search at one point to see if he had created it & came across nothing.

2. If he created wifi, then again, WHY create something sooo toxic.

All things wifi are very toxic to the body which includes the brain. It bypasses the BBB.

I thought he was a smart man, but it seems to me all he did was create dangrous toxic things. How can you be spiritually concsious & create such devices?

If he created something that caused earthquakes, IMO the gov't DID get their hands on it, & it's part of their weather weapons program that has devasted our entire world & allows them to spread the lies about global warming.

I wonder why no one ever thinks the gov't killed him. I mean if he was creating all of this & they were aware of it, I find it highly unlikely they didn't want to get their hands on all of it & therefor killed him & was there to steal everyting right after (which is what happened) yet no one brings up this theory that he was killed.

I had heard that trumpet's uncle worked for the gov't (c.i..a) & was in charge of getting all of Tesla's work.

Not sure if this is mentioned in your LONG list of videos/articles LOL It didn't appear to be at first glance.

Thanks
    Looking for mature deep conversations with some laughter thrown in for levity.

I'm still looking for my like minded tribe. Maybe the next lifetime? LOL

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OurFreeSociety For This Post:

DeeMetrios (31st December 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Quote I had heard that trumpet's uncle worked for the gov't (c.i..a) & was in charge of getting all of Tesla's work.
    Yes. It is all covered in depth in the video in the op. Which is quite good and worth the watch if you have the time.

And while it is true that some of his inventions can be dangerous, it is the invention that is genius, not its application.

Wifi, is a means to saturate our airwaves with signals so that no matter where you are you can send or receive a call - even in basements and places with a lot of steel.

When cell phones were first being considered, there was another mode that was a possible alternative - and would have been passive with less air-wave contamination. That was peer-to-peer service. In other words, the service would have piggy-backed on other nearby cell phone user's phones. Even today, in busy city centers, it would be easy to set up such a system and it would work just as well as the big telecom service, for free!

As for the ill-effects of Tesla's inventions, all inventions can be used for good or ill - that is up to other men who come along after the geniuses and implement their ideas. It is the implementation and application of inventions that make it good or bad.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 30th December 2019 at 17:47.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Sadieblue (31st December 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Thanks

Nikola Tesla Postage Stamps:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Nikola Tesla Postal Stamps!.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	661.1 KB
ID:	42199
    (click on the image above to enlarge)

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st January 2020 at 03:45.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

Quote Posted by OurFreeSociety (here)
    There's no way I can go thru everything.

I don't know much about Tesla, but my questions/observations have always been the following:

1. I had heard he created florescent lighting. Why? What was the purpose? It's highly toxic. I did search at one point to see if he had created it & came across nothing.

2. If he created wifi, then again, WHY create something sooo toxic.

All things wifi are very toxic to the body which includes the brain. It bypasses the BBB.

I thought he was a smart man, but it seems to me all he did was create dangrous toxic things. How can you be spiritually concsious & create such devices?

If he created something that caused earthquakes, IMO the gov't DID get their hands on it, & it's part of their weather weapons program that has devasted our entire world & allows them to spread the lies about global warming.

I wonder why no one ever thinks the gov't killed him. I mean if he was creating all of this & they were aware of it, I find it highly unlikely they didn't want to get their hands on all of it & therefor killed him & was there to steal everyting right after (which is what happened) yet no one brings up this theory that he was killed.

I had heard that trumpet's uncle worked for the gov't (c.i..a) & was in charge of getting all of Tesla's work.

Not sure if this is mentioned in your LONG list of videos/articles LOL It didn't appear to be at first glance.

Thanks
    http://www.tfcbooks.com/teslafaq/q&a_028.htm

""While Tesla experimented with what he called "phosphorescent" lamps, it was French physicist Alexandre-Edmond Becquerel (1820-1891) who first conceived the idea of placing a fluorescent coating on the inner surface of a high voltage gas discharge tube. "

"It's interesting to note that the world's first commercial fluorescent lamps, introduced by the Westinghouse Electric Company at the 1939 New York World's Fair, were of the low-voltage 50-60 Hz hot cathode type still in common use today. Only since the late 1980s have more efficient high-frequency ballasts, some with great similarities to those developed by Tesla over 100 years ago, begun to gain wider acceptance."
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

DeeMetrios (31st December 2019), Ernie Nemeth (30th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (30th December 2019), Ivanhoe (31st December 2019), justntime2learn (30th December 2019), WhiteFeather (5th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Thanks

"THE LAST PRESIDENT" | What a 127 yr old book reveals about Donald Trump, Time Travel & Nikola Tesla:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: FBI Releases Nikola Tesla Documents That Were Seized And Hidden For Decades!

Music Clip: Nikola Tesla Statue - Niagara Falls , Ontario - Canada

Nikola Tesla Harnessed the Power of Niagara Falls
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th December 2019 at 20:30.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st December 2019), DeeMetrios (31st December 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: FBI Releases Nikola Tesla Documents That Were Seized And Hidden For Decades!

Nikola Tesla - First track from CD "Tesla Suite" - Original music by Juan Carlos Garcia:

The Alternate: A Musical Tale of Nikola Tesla (Finale) Lovewell Institute

At the turn of the century, two inventors battle to become the king of the electric age: one, the legendary Thomas Edison, the other, the largely forgotten Nikola Tesla. The Alternate: A Musical Tale of Nikola Tesla tells the fascinating and largely unknown story of an immigrant with a brilliant and unusual mind, and his big dreams of perfecting the energy that powers our world. Set against the backdrop of the World's Fair of 1893, The Alternate details the rise and fall of a brilliant man who sacrificed everything to change our world and illuminates the legacy he left behind.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th December 2019 at 20:47.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st December 2019), DeeMetrios (31st December 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

An important OP that shows whats been going on in the dark for so long.

My main wish is that he, Mr Tesla had been openly/publicly treated better and defended from the capitalist sharks.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st December 2019), ExomatrixTV (30th December 2019), frankstien (30th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Thanks

Tesla's Vibrational Medicine:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th December 2019 at 20:59.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DeeMetrios (31st December 2019), Satori (31st December 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

Sanctuary - The Nikola Tesla Song:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Nikola Tesla Song | History Songs for Kids:

Cymatics: Tesla Coil Music:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th December 2019 at 21:10.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st December 2019), Satori (31st December 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

thanks john , lots of valuable information ..
    I look forward to learning more about this special man .
    cheers

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st December 2019), ExomatrixTV (31st December 2019), frankstien (31st December 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Thanks

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

frankstien (31st December 2019), Snoweagle (3rd January 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

My main wish is that he, Mr Tesla had been openly/publicly treated better and defended from the capitalist sharks.
    It shows how minds are not able to just flourish and create, they are governed and forced down narrow paths with profit as the filter.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

OurFreeSociety (1st January 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Quote I had heard that trumpet's uncle worked for the gov't (c.i..a) & was in charge of getting all of Tesla's work.
    Yes. It is all covered in depth in the video in the op. Which is quite good and worth the watch if you have the time.

And while it is true that some of his inventions can be dangerous, it is the invention that is genius, not its application.

Wifi, is a means to saturate our airwaves with signals so that no matter where you are you can send or receive a call - even in basements and places with a lot of steel.

When cell phones were first being considered, there was another mode that was a possible alternative - and would have been passive with less air-wave contamination. That was peer-to-peer service. In other words, the service would have piggy-backed on other nearby cell phone user's phones. Even today, in busy city centers, it would be easy to set up such a system and it would work just as well as the big telecom service, for free!

As for the ill-effects of Tesla's inventions, all inventions can be used for good or ill - that is up to other men who come along after the geniuses and implement their ideas. It is the implementation and application of inventions that make it good or bad.
    Can you please paste the link here? There were tons of videos & I don't know which one you are referring to.

I understand what wifi is meant to do & does, but it's still toxic & harming all living things including organic organisms (and us). Are you saying the peer to peer doesn't do that b/c it doesn't need cell phone towers?

I'm still not sure how wifi devices are toxic or if it's just the fact that they connect to the tower that's the toxic part, all I know is that ALL smart devices are toxic.

So while the concept is great & fascinating, so is a nuclear bomb. So is killing our earth by drilling in an ocean & coming up with black TOXIC OIL.

I would prefer people INVENT things that don't harm us. I don't care how smart a person is if all they invent are things meant to be used for war, harming us, etc. That just shows where their mind is going towards.

For what other reason could he have invented something that shakes the earth?

Tell me how that helps society, mother nature, the Universe, etc.? I'm at a loss here.

Tell me how wifi can be made NOT toxic. I'm ALL ears. Same with the fluorescent bulbs. I'd have to see the rest of what he invented.

That's like people saying guns aren't evil, people are & I agree, but if no one had created the gun in the first place, we wouldn't be having this conversation about guns killing.

I'm sure that the list of things created (not just by him) that HELPS society & our earth is so much shorter than the list of things that harm us. If I'm wrong, people can list those things here (both sides) & we'll see which side is longer.

The good list can be the telephone (regular), a fridge (but the emissions from it are very toxic), stove, car (great, but the pollution due to oil/gas), etc.

Thanks

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,485 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

Can you please paste the link here? There were tons of videos & I don't know which one you are referring to.

I understand what wifi is meant to do & does, but it's still toxic & harming all living things including organic organisms (and us). Are you saying the peer to peer doesn't do that b/c it doesn't need cell phone towers?

I'm still not sure how wifi devices are toxic or if it's just the fact that they connect to the tower that's the toxic part, all I know is that ALL smart devices are toxic.

So while the concept is great & fascinating, so is a nuclear bomb. So is killing our earth by drilling in an ocean & coming up with black TOXIC OIL.

I would prefer people INVENT things that don't harm us. I don't care how smart a person is if all they invent are things meant to be used for war, harming us, etc. That just shows where their mind is going towards.

For what other reason could he have invented something that shakes the earth?

Tell me how that helps society, mother nature, the Universe, etc.? I'm at a loss here.

Tell me how wifi can be made NOT toxic. I'm ALL ears. Same with the fluorescent bulbs. I'd have to see the rest of what he invented.

That's like people saying guns aren't evil, people are & I agree, but if no one had created the gun in the first place, we wouldn't be having this conversation about guns killing.

I'm sure that the list of things created (not just by him) that HELPS society & our earth is so much shorter than the list of things that harm us. If I'm wrong, people can list those things here (both sides) & we'll see which side is longer.

The good list can be the telephone (regular), a fridge (but the emissions from it are very toxic), stove, car (great, but the pollution due to oil/gas), etc.

Thanks
    ~~~

Tesla was an experimenter:
    he tried stuff, or built stuff, and then watched carefully to see what happened. That's what scientists and engineers do.

Tesla's resonance experiment was just that — an experiment. As soon as he realized how effective it was (and what would soon happen unless he stopped it quickly!), he smashed the device with a sledgehammer.

He was not to know that radio waves (which is what WiFi is) were potentially dangerous to humans under certain conditions. Remember, everyone smoked cigarettes in those days, too. No-one knew the health risks.

Even now, there may be some things that are very dangerous to us all — which we may not yet know anything about.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st January 2020), frankstien (1st January 2020), Snoweagle (3rd January 2020), Sunny-side-up (1st January 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2020), Yoda (4th January 2020)

34. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Tesla was an experimenter:[/B][/I] he tried stuff, or built stuff, and then watched carefully to see what happened. That's what scientists and engineers do.

Tesla's resonance experiment was just that — an experiment. As soon as he realized how effective it was (and what would soon happen unless he stopped it quickly!), he smashed the device with a sledgehammer.

He was not to know that radio waves (which is what WiFi is) were potentially dangerous to humans under certain conditions. Remember, everyone smoked cigarettes in those days, too. No-one knew the health risks.

Even now, there may be some things that are very dangerous to us all — which we may not yet know anything about.
    Ok, that makes sense, but aren't most (if not all) of his inventions being used now?

Do you know which ones he destroyed & why?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to OurFreeSociety For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (1st January 2020)

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It shows how minds are not able to just flourish and create, they are governed and forced down narrow paths with profit as the filter.
    From what I know/heard, almost every single good invention is either bought out by an EVIL CORP, quashed by the gov'ts (in the US the gov't can just quash an invention/patent using the BS excuse that it's a security risk), or the invention is destroyed & the inventor threatened, blackmailed or killed.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to OurFreeSociety For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (1st January 2020)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

From what I know/heard, almost every single good invention is either bought out by an EVIL CORP, quashed by the gov'ts (in the US the gov't can just quash an invention/patent using the BS excuse that it's a security risk), or the invention is destroyed & the inventor threatened, blackmailed or killed.
    yes.

As for good and bad inventions, well an inventor is on a path of discovery.
    He, she has to bring all to his, her world to then see where it can lead and or if it can be combined in some good way (if he, she is good that is)

Everything can be used to kill, even sweet sugar!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast