+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: "A New World is Coming…If We Can Take It."

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default "A New World is Coming…If We Can Take It."

The title of the thread is a quote from Whitley Streiber. This new world IMO a "place" which is about what I believe to be sanity. It is a space where we are living out an organic human awakening in such a way that the world is not obliterated again by foolishness.

I have been listening to his latest conversations and bought his book that came out in November. IMO he is on the cutting edge of the place I am seeking to land also.

Quote In September of 2015 the visitors who figured in Whitley Strieber's immortal bestseller Communion returned to his life. A New World details their powerful message:

A New World is Coming…If We Can Take It.

In 2018, the US Navy admitted that videos taken off the carrier Nimitz by pilots using ultra-sophisticated cameras, were of unknown objects with incredible flight characteristics. Add to this the past 70 years of UFO evidence, and it is now undeniable that something unknown is flying around in our skies. But why are they here?

There are millions of close encounter witnesses who would say that they are here for us, and have already been in contact with us for two generations, while the official world and the media have been in denial.

In 1987, author Whitley Strieber published Communion about his own close encounter. It was met with brutal skepticism...but not from other close encounter witnesses, who wrote him in their hundreds of thousands, telling of their own experiences. As it has been increasingly realized that something real is happening, a great university has archived this precious record.

After 33 years of having them in his life, and an entirely new group of encounters starting in 2015, Whitley Strieber returns with a new vision of contact that will shatter all of our previous theories and beliefs and reveal the experience for what it is: the strangest, most powerful and potentially most important thing that has ever happened to mankind.

From A New World

As science advances, we are finding that the universe is far larger and more complex than we ever imagined, and mysterious beings like our visitors, which we dismissed as imaginary, are turning out to be real. This is calling to all of us to find a new life—a new world—in which they play a part.
    As we are coming to realize that they are real and here, we also find ourselves asking the question that Col. Philip Corso asked so long ago when he found himself facing them: “What’s in it for us?”
    They want to join us. They need us, but more, we need them—their wisdom and their insight into the peril of our world and how to ensure our future.
    Dare we open our door to them?

Praise for A New World

“Whitley Strieber’s magical books about his encounters with the uncanny have captured my imagination since childhood. A New World find the master in top form, from a stirring and ultra high strangeness experience at Wounded Knee to grand speculations about consciousness, communion and the future of humanity. A fascinating, mysterious book.”

--Josh Boone, director of The Fault in Our Stars

“Mr. Strieber writes with the precious sanity of an intuitive savant. In describing so clearly true experiences that baffle most of us, he opens our minds to accept with grace meanings we need to learn are very real.”

--Christopher Green, MD, PhD

“Provocative and riveting. I couldn’t put it down. Strieber confronts the mystery of close encounter with fresh insight and depth, wrapping up his years of interaction with the phenomenon he calls “the visitors.” Now there is more urgency for contact than ever before, and this book explains how that might happen.”

--Leslie Kean, Investigative Reporter and Author of Surviving Death, a Journalist Investigates Evidence for an Afterlife

“I entered Whitley Strieber’s New World and couldn’t put it down. Humankind has always wondered what extraterrestrial life would look like, be like, act like. The “visitors” of A New World are unlike anything we have conceived, in other words, they are truly alien. Enter this risky new world and leave warned…and empowered.”

--Diana Walsh Pasulka, Chair, Department of Philosophy and Religion, University of North Carolina, Wilmington, author of American Cosmic
    First, here is the first hour conversation with Alan Steinfeld.

Many of us on this forum have followed his contributions. This is an important conversation IMO because it touches on the search that many of us have been pursuing and the lack of closure for our questions.

One BIG DEAL IMO is facing a terrible fear that is clutching at my throat. It reassures me to hear others are still dealing with fear (which seems to be layered). The world seems to be dangerous to the extreme and though intellectually I am looking at the issues as "evolution" of some sort, there is still a deep terror. I am intellectually peaceful with death but at the same time, the felt presence of UNKNOWN is still threatening. I wish to have some control.

The latest efforts from Whitley Streiber reference the "VISITORS" who seem to be REAL yet are always seemingly just and only at the "periphery of vision". He calls them real and unreal at the same time.

Honestly,When I ask my questions about "WTF!" is going on, I expect that this is why I am still here. Are we being manipulated by malevolent forces or is this a moment of drastic evolution.... I dunno but I insist it is for the GOOD. I am insisting that consciousness is increasing and understanding is unfolding and all IS well.

IMO we are not here to answer questions BUT to develop "better" questions from our experiences in life. I also think that we ARE here to gain in energy and more elegant information. This does seem like a personal quest to "raise one's vibration". ARE we in a new world? I feel we are. I am pretty sure that becoming fearless is a key feature for me. Wonder what others are feeling/thinking???
    Last edited by Delight; 5th January 2020 at 19:59.

2. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alan (6th January 2020), Andre (6th January 2020), aoibhghaire (6th January 2020), Ben (5th January 2020), Bill Ryan (5th January 2020), Bluegreen (6th January 2020), Chester (6th January 2020), ClearWater (6th January 2020), conk (6th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th January 2020), earthdreamer (6th January 2020), East Sun (6th January 2020), EFO (5th January 2020), Eva2 (17th February 2021), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2020), Franny (6th January 2020), George (1st April 2020), greybeard (28th April 2020), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2020), jjjones (5th January 2020), Joe Sustaire (15th March 2020), Journeyman (29th June 2021), justntime2learn (5th January 2020), Kryztian (6th January 2020), Mare (6th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th January 2020), Marta (15th February 2020), Matthew (1st July 2021), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), Mypos (6th January 2020), NewParadigmGuy (24th April 2020), O Donna (5th January 2020), onawah (5th January 2020), Pam (6th January 2020), panpravda (28th April 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), Reinhard (6th January 2020), Sadieblue (1st April 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2020), thepainterdoug (6th January 2020), toppy (6th January 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020), WhiteFeather (5th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: "A New World is Coming…If We Can Take It."

Loving your QUOTE: IMO he is on the cutting edge of the place I am seeking to land also.

I like Whitleys stuff.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2020), Cognitive Dissident (17th June 2020), Delight (5th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th January 2020), EFO (5th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2020), graciousb (8th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2020), jjjones (5th January 2020), justntime2learn (5th January 2020), Kryztian (6th January 2020), Mare (21st September 2020), Marta (15th February 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), NewParadigmGuy (28th April 2020), Pam (6th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), Reinhard (6th January 2020), RunningDeer (6th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2020), toppy (6th January 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Loving your QUOTE: IMO he is on the cutting edge of the place I am seeking to land also.

I like Whitleys stuff.
    This "world" is an illusion. It may well be a simulation. This is not all there is. IMO from what I know deep inside, we are eternal beings. Death is "natural". However IMO suffering, pain, illness, tragedy, war, and poverty are NOT the natural course. No one can convince me otherwaise and this is what I have known and stand by though I have felt so confused by the appearances. Then now I figure OH it's about over turning the appearance. That is what I am onto now (for the last few years). I am no expert but I am a firmly faithful adherent that LOVE is teaching me here. I am sure LOVE is working on "us"....

I like Whitley a lot. Others I like include Joe Dispenza who is leading people to know that our 3D expression is malleable and upgradable. The "establishment" will absolutely try to grab our heals to hold us when we start to recognize the UPSIDE to an illusory reality (change baby!). The "limitations of matter" that we have been presented are being swept aside. We are busting loose. It is by connecting to the energy that can change matter that miracles happen. We can deliberately access Divine energy for our use.

We change the earth by just being RE "newed" beings when we KNOW matter is all Maya all the "time".

The best way to get a sense of what is HAPPENING now every day for people is hear their testimonies. In fact, I will almost declare it a truth for me... my mirror neurons allow me to learn exponentially faster from the experiences of "others".

I heard Matt's testimony in other videos but here is one to get a sense of his trajectory.

Last edited by Delight; 6th January 2020 at 01:28.

6. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), Caliban (6th January 2020), conk (6th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2020), graciousb (8th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2020), Kryztian (6th January 2020), Mare (21st September 2020), Marta (15th February 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), Pam (6th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), petra (17th August 2021), Reinhard (6th January 2020), RunningDeer (6th January 2020), Soda (14th March 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th January 2020), thepainterdoug (6th January 2020), toppy (6th January 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Gregg Braden has been posting frequent videos regarding Being in a Simulation and Why? He just posted this and I am listening to it now. "We are immersed in an interactive reality...."

The Biggest Questions of Humanity Are About To Be Answered | Gregg Braden
    Jan 5, 2020

This "lost information" was referenced in the video.....

Last edited by Delight; 6th January 2020 at 04:45.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), Bluegreen (6th January 2020), conk (6th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th January 2020), East Sun (6th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), Hym (6th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), Reinhard (6th January 2020), RunningDeer (6th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), toppy (6th January 2020), Trisher (6th January 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    ARE we in a new world? I feel we are. I am pretty sure that becoming fearless is a key feature for me. Wonder what others are feeling/thinking???
    Maggie, I’ve downloaded the first two videos and I see you’ve added more. I’ll watch them tomorrow.

ARE we in a new world? Mine is and it's ever changing. Mostly in subtle ways. I wish people could live the way it is for me. But most would be bored out of their gourd because they thrive on action packed gotta go, go, go.

Becoming fearless is a key feature for me. Fearless is part of it. For me, fearlessness came from living through the darkest of dark and the scariest of the scary. In some ways it was easier when I understood less. I think of the fires I’ve walked through and come out the other side a new and improved model. But now? I’m smarter. I walk around them. The transformation still happens. Inner-knowing, knowledge, intelligence, creativity trumps fearlessness.

There was a time when I stockpile foods, medicines, alternative energy sources and the like. I’ve got a box load of batteries that've reached or are about to reach their expiration date. It was partly fear driven and it sucked up a lot of energy. I let it go when I came across a 3 minute clip of a movie taking about the same damn stuff that’s all over the internet today only it was produced 39 years ago!

Now? My corner of the world is the best it can be until things shift out there. And I’m not waiting around for it to happen.

I came across this yesterday: This doesn’t mean that your physical reality is an illusion, but your perceptions of events were carefully dictated to all humanity for 1,000’s of years.

I’m here for a physical experience until I am not. Subtle consciousness is learning how to partner up with bio-body and see what we see. So instead of batteries, I stockpile experiences for myself and for those who weren't able to book a flight to 3D Planet Earth.

A Conversation about Reality - My Dinner with Andre (1981) (3 minutes)
    “…has it ever occurred to you Wally that the process that creates this boredom that we see in the world now may very well be a self-perpetuating unconscious form of brainwashing created by a world totalitarian government based on money. And that all of this is much more dangerous than one thinks. And it’s not just a question of individual survival Wally, but that somebody who’s bored is asleep and somebody who’s asleep will not say “No.”.

“…See I think it's quite possible that the 1960s represented the last burst of the human being before he was extinguished and that this is the beginning of the rest of the future now that from now on they'll simply be all these robots walking around feeling nothing, thinking nothing, and they'll be nobody left almost to remind them that there once was a species called a human being with feelings and thoughts. And that history and memory are right now being erased and soon nobody will really remember that life existed on the planet.”

10. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), Bluegreen (6th January 2020), Caliban (6th January 2020), ClearWater (6th January 2020), Delight (6th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th January 2020), earthdreamer (7th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), Franny (6th January 2020), Hym (6th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2020), Joe Sustaire (15th March 2020), Mare (21st September 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), Pam (6th January 2020), Patient (15th February 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), Reinhard (6th January 2020), Sadieblue (1st April 2020), Satori (6th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th January 2020), toppy (6th January 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    ARE we in a new world? I feel we are. I am pretty sure that becoming fearless is a key feature for me. Wonder what others are feeling/thinking???
    Maggie, I’ve downloaded the first two videos and I see you’ve added more. I’ll watch them tomorrow.

ARE we in a new world? Mine is and it's ever changing. Mostly in subtle ways. I wish people could live the way it is for me. But most would be bored out of their gourd because they thrive on action packed gotta go, go, go.

Becoming fearless is a key feature for me. Fearless is part of it. For me, fearlessness came from living through the darkest of dark and the scariest of the scary. In some ways it was easier when I understood less. I think of the fires I’ve walked through and come out the other side a new and improved model. But now? I’m smarter. I walk around them. The transformation still happens. Inner-knowing, knowledge, intelligence, creativity trumps fearlessness.
    Hi Paula.

After reading your posts for a good number of years now, I consider you an expert on fearlessness and I have a question for you. Short of achieving some sort of next level type state of being, like enlightenment, do you think it’s possible to become totally fearless?

Despite all that I’ve experienced, both in 3D and beyond, an honest assessment of myself shows me that I’m no more fearless than when I was a child, perhaps I’m even less fearless at times, depending on my vibe at any given time. I yearn for that sense of freedom I imagine fearlessness would bring and sometimes I find myself coaching myself, “**** it, just throw it all of and be free” but I have not found a way to date.

It is self trust, courage, strength, and resilience that has gotten me this far and through the experience of myself I’ve arrived at the opinion that I don’t think it’s possible to become fearless, short of becoming enlightened, for me anyway. Like you, I have grown to traverse things more wisely and value the same characteristics as you outlined, so I completely get that, same with the experiences part.

I find that the longer I live the more profoundly I am able experience fear (object of fear changes with age), and the more courageous I need to be, but I suspect it’s possible to no longer fear fear itself and I rely on strength and courage to get me through until then. Another question; do you think it’s possible to no longer be afraid of fear?

Thank you.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), Caliban (6th January 2020), Delight (6th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th January 2020), earthdreamer (7th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), Hym (6th January 2020), Inaiá (6th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th January 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), onevoice (6th January 2020), Pam (6th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), Reinhard (6th January 2020), RunningDeer (6th January 2020), Sadieblue (1st April 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)

Hi Paula.

After reading your posts for a good number of years now, I consider you an expert on fearlessness and I have a question for you. Short of achieving some sort of next level type state of being, like enlightenment, do you think it’s possible to become totally fearless?

Despite all that I’ve experienced, both in 3D and beyond, an honest assessment of myself shows me that I’m no more fearless than when I was a child, perhaps I’m even less fearless at times, depending on my vibe at any given time. I yearn for that sense of freedom I imagine fearlessness would bring and sometimes I find myself coaching myself, “**** it, just throw it all of and be free” but I have not found a way to date.

It is self trust, courage, strength, and resilience that has gotten me this far and through the experience of myself I’ve arrived at the opinion that I don’t think it’s possible to become fearless, short of becoming enlightened, for me anyway. Like you, I have grown to traverse things more wisely and value the same characteristics as you outlined, so I completely get that, same with the experiences part.

I find that the longer I live the more profoundly I am able experience fear (object of fear changes with age), and the more courageous I need to be, but I suspect it’s possible to no longer fear fear itself and I rely on strength and courage to get me through until then. Another question; do you think it’s possible to no longer be afraid of fear?

Thank you.
    Yep.

Fear is a natural response which we can usually do little about. But courage is all in our own hands.

And one can't be brave unless one experiences fear first.

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th January 2020), conk (6th January 2020), DeDukshyn (31st March 2020), Delight (6th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th January 2020), earthdreamer (7th January 2020), East Sun (6th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), Hym (6th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2020), Michi (9th January 2020), Mike Gorman (1st July 2021), mokosh (6th January 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), onevoice (6th January 2020), Pam (6th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), RunningDeer (6th January 2020), Sadieblue (1st April 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020), Yoda (6th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

This "world" is an illusion. It may well be a simulation. This is not all there is.
    Yes I agree but we may have to accept that whatever is that isn't this, may well be simulations themselves. Then we have an interesting paradox of it being something like turtles all the way down.

Name:  24577930._SY540_.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  62.5 KB

I don't think this detracts from your premise that LOVE is working on us because it may be that LOVE is the de facto arrangement throughout all simulations if they are to flourish. Those simulations that don't want to recognise that may well be simply stuck in a paradigm that has a law of diminishing returns.

Quote IMO from what I know deep inside, we are eternal beings. Death is "natural". However IMO suffering, pain, illness, tragedy, war, and poverty are NOT the natural course. No one can convince me otherwaise and this is what I have known and stand by...
    Regarding death being natural and us being eternal, yes absolutely. The question is was it always natural to experience death in the number of years that on average humanity does or was that written into the script artificially. In other words was it ever conceivable for everyone to live several hundred years?

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), Delight (6th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th January 2020), earthdreamer (7th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), Hym (6th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), onevoice (6th January 2020), RunningDeer (6th January 2020), Sadieblue (1st April 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

I have been involved occasionally in humanitarian work on a private basis, in particularly, in dangerous war torn areas of the world.

Before I was going off on my mission, I had dinner with my close friends the night before leaving. I was asked by my friends “why are you doing this dangerous work?”, “It is a problem for us all around this table that you may not come back alive”.

I said “my friends this is your problem. I have no problem in carrying out this work. Its important that I help these people"
    I felt strongly I had to do this project and bring it to a successful conclusion. I think thinking of fear will bring fear based problems.

On one occasion of carrying out this mission I had escaped been shot with others. But I am convinced it was all in the timing,
    because I believe there was no accident of how things unfolded with certain circumstances.

I believe my life experiences stretched me to overcome some of this fear, but not all; thus leaving me empowered
    with confidence to tackle what may be problems for others.

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Antagenet (21st July 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), Caliban (6th January 2020), ClearWater (6th January 2020), conk (6th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th January 2020), earthdreamer (7th January 2020), East Sun (6th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), Hym (6th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2020), Mare (21st September 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), onevoice (6th January 2020), Patient (15th February 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), RunningDeer (6th January 2020), Sadieblue (1st April 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quite naturally there's a lot of references to fear that have been mentioned. Natural only in the sense that we are all to some degree conditioned by it, some more than others, some less than others, but all none the less. Fear is a funny thing, think how a fear that an individual carries is of no consequence to another and yet it works also in reverse, that the fear that the other carries is not harboured by you!

Now what's that all about!?

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2020), RunningDeer (6th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I’m here for a physical experience until I am not. Subtle consciousness is learning how to partner up with bio-body and see what we see. So instead of batteries, I stockpile experiences for myself and for those who weren't able to book a flight to 3D Planet Earth.
    A Conversation about Reality - My Dinner with Andre (1981)
    That is one of my absolute favorite movies of all time!!

I was amused by your reference to gathering emergency supplies. In the fall, when Bill and all were faced with blockades, I bought HUGE bags of rice and beans and am so sick of eating them that I am going to bag much of it and share with the food bank. In my life time, I have seen so many emergencies HAPPEN to others and also predictions of catastrophes that never came true yet. Personally I have had my own little emergencies and tragedies and weathered them. This already living through episodes has created some sense of being resilience.

But wait, THERE's MORE.

It is a NEW WORLD that I am ready to live in and that is all that will satisfy me.

Having lost almost everyone to death who ever mattered. Having become very at ease with silence and solitude. Having Created meaningful work and now a great second career which is wonderful. Dis-interested in tourism and visiting for the sake of it but having seen MUCH more of the sights than we could have imagined in the 90's. Having no interest in a world where I might eat rice and beans because they can be stored OR guns and self protection. Living in a world where people around me are quite oblivious to what I care about and REALLY seeming to be satisfied. Having been blessed with good enough parents, health, wealth, living in a place with (so far) Liberty and having read just about every variation I can think about of DOOM......

I am CERTAIN that I have the necessary coherence to build a level of internal energy to will alliance with the "Whomever" is in charge. Mastery of one's experience of heightened and deepened "reality" is showing up for LOTS of other people like Whitley, Joe Dispenza and his clients. The "Visitors" have been sighted and , if they exist I can meet them also. Not only that but if they are "other than me", we can work together. Or if this is all my imagination, I can develop a larger and more wonderful play ground. OR if there is a realm where others are also "real", WE can build this lovely "world".

I will move to that Space of Variations where EVERYONE I meet is excited about being healed and we are cleaning up the debris from the trials of the past and willing to be onto the next phase of NOW what. We are passed the point of worry about annihilation and we can move on to much more juicy endeavors. I may be posting to "here" but I am "there".

This is the new World that I take on for me. In a way, when I first read the phrase of the quote of the thread title, I imagined "taking" was a little aggressive (like taking a citadel) but what IF it is just being handed to us if we will accept it? What if the most important things we can do enable us to just "give in", "let go" and allow and all the cliches of the "new" age we have heard?

The thing about fear is that it makes us tense up and shut down. I DO know a lot about how to relax but can easily find I am in a physical knot. The scanning exercise Whitley does is helpful because the most contracted "places" are where we have no attention placed. Relaxing is a NO Brainer.

I have a certainty that all the information I ever came across that is true came from the "same source" and was a gift so I could be ready to experience the new world... just like all of us. It is given if i will take it. "Ask and ye shall receive". I am feeling an ebullient welling up of warmth in my belly that this is not creating something form scratch but just moving in to a "new place" waiting for me. My dearest wish is that all Beings know they are happy and know they are free. Knowledge is to the mind what experience is to the body.
    Last edited by Delight; 6th January 2020 at 18:05.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th January 2020), earthdreamer (7th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), Inaiá (7th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), NewParadigmGuy (24th April 2020), panpravda (28th April 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), RunningDeer (6th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

I believe we create fear upon ourselves based on a wide range external and environmental influences, with the perception that this is out of our control.

Most people are disempowered due to these influences, leaving them conditioned within this fear syndrome. Depending on what particular fear is affecting you I believe through experiential effort one can overcome this fear. Of course it depends on the scale of the fear.

I’ve discovered through taking action in small proportions, acting upon a doable milestone may end up achieving that goal and therefore the fear factor is diminished. Our reaction to bad news of an event, not knowing the true circumstances on the ground, stirs up previous embedded fears that exacerbates this fear factor.

By gradual empowerment through a wide range of experiential means and tools the fear factor can be diminished. Self-empowerment can be a problem for others, whom are already disconnected from nature, with a world view that has heavily influenced on them. It’s a problem for others because you have left there world view to be in a genuine connection with nature that they are unaware of.

This is where the power is and therefore the fear factor is not an issue. Nature itself knows nothing but balance. Fear is not in nature. Fear is created by humans. Having a true partnership with nature (that is balanced) provides the necessary means of creating a projects definition, a direction and purpose.

For example, I funded a broadcasting station in a war torn area of the world. This secret project went unnoticed by two neighbouring governments whom were pivotal in making the war. When the first broadcasts started, it not only embarrassed these two governments with its honesty, but it had a positive influence on the whole community, bringing together key influencers and eventual discussions that led to having the UN there. Peace negotiations eventually took place.
    I'm not saying that the radio broadcasting was the key trigger to affect this situation, but one of a number of triggers that supported the final successful conclusion.

The point I’m making here is this was one contribution of where there was collective fear, now transformed into peace.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), Delight (6th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th January 2020), earthdreamer (7th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), Inaiá (7th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2020), Mare (21st September 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), RunningDeer (6th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    I believe we create fear upon ourselves based on a wide range external and environmental influences, with the perception that this is out of our control.

Most people are disempowered due to these influences, leaving them conditioned within this fear syndrome. Depending on what particular fear is affecting you I believe through experiential effort one can overcome this fear. Of course it depends on the scale of the fear.

I’ve discovered through taking action in small proportions, acting upon a doable milestone may end up achieving that goal and therefore the fear factor is diminished. Our reaction to bad news of an event, not knowing the true circumstances on the ground, stirs up previous embedded fears that exacerbates this fear factor.

By gradual empowerment through a wide range of experiential means and tools the fear factor can be diminished. Self-empowerment can be a problem for others, whom are already disconnected from nature, with a world view that has heavily influenced on them. It’s a problem for others because you have left there world view to be in a genuine connection with nature that they are unaware of.

This is where the power is and therefore the fear factor is not an issue. Nature itself knows nothing but balance. Fear is not in nature. Fear is created by humans. Having a true partnership with nature (that is balanced) provides the necessary means of creating a projects definition, a direction and purpose.

For example, I funded a broadcasting station in a war torn area of the world. This secret project went unnoticed by two neighbouring governments whom were pivotal in making the war. When the first broadcasts started, it not only embarrassed these two governments with its honesty, but it had a positive influence on the whole community, bringing together key influencers and eventual discussions that led to having the UN there. Peace negotiations eventually took place.
    I'm not saying that the radio broadcasting was the key trigger to affect this situation, but one of a number of triggers that supported the final successful conclusion.

The point I’m making here is this was one contribution of where there was collective fear, now transformed into peace.
    Your posts are really inspiring. Thanks very much. Maggie

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th January 2020), EFO (7th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), RunningDeer (6th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

After reading your posts for a good number of years now, I consider you an expert on fearlessness and I have a question for you...
    Wow…that’s saying something from someone I’ve learn much from. Thank you, Rachel.

Totally fearless in human state of being?
    • No for me, at least not as yet.
    No longer be afraid of fear?
    • So far, it been about lessening it by not giving it the power to prevent me from changing what needs changing. Facing what needs facing.
    I have no answers only experiences that help me know that I always come out the other side different in a good way. Though it might take me sometime to realize it.

Yes, fear changes with age for me, too. I fight off the fear of a broken something when I gingerly make my way down the icy steps. Ice treatment eases that kind of fear. But when it come to protecting family that’s a whole other thing. It’s mostly out of our hands because they’re here to grow from their experiences.

Fear isn’t a bad thing. As you know, it’s wired in us. Some of it is fueled by imagination. And sometimes it lights a fire under us to grow. Sometimes I get so pissed off at fear that I use it to break through an illusionary barrier I’ve built up.

You mentioned enlightenment. Enlightenment is no longer a goal. It’s not even on my top 10 list. If it happens, it happens. I’m here to experience human and break through what’s been physically and energetically tinkered with and create new energetic wiring for this spirit-body. Another goal to intimately know and partner with spirit within. Another is reach outward through the cosmos for more experiences and to create and be a part of creation. They feel like big goals most days. Fortunately, I’ve got eternity to do it. In the meantime, I face the fear and do it anyway. I face it before I grow it bigger. (Disclaimer: I’m a BIG work in progress.)

A bit of knowledge I learned over and over is when I’m in the middle of the big kind of fear there’s a silence and then creative solution and body movement. And when I come out of it, there’s differing degrees of exhaustion, calm and lightness. I add them all to my power bag of experiences. What I noticed when I zoom out is that the biggest challenges are weighted the same as smaller ones. It’s the accumulation of them all that redefines the intensity of fear.

Another disclaimer: sometimes I feel like I’m BSing with myself. Cuz, when a fresh state of fear presents, it’s the only thing around.

As an aside: I participated an outward bound experience in Kiental, Switzerland. I couldn’t say how high up we climbed, but it took the group several hours. A cable was the only link between the mountain we stood on and the one across the way. The river below was teeny-tiny.

My arm hugged a low hanging tree branch. I hardly notice the guide check and recheck my harness because I was consumed in fear. Fear of the unknown was worst than the challenge ahead. When I asked the instructor, “Besides the fear, alls that’s holding me back is this tree branch. I gotta let go?” I expected profound words. Instead, he chuckled and nodded. Which in hindsight, was a perfect response. I wouldn’t have heard his words.

My body said, “What the heck,” and leaped.

Not what I expected. I went way, way down before the cable sprung back in what felt like slow motion. And it took a couple of seconds later for my stomach to catch up.

I’d never forgive myself if I didn’t look down. Full-on, I face the fear. It vanished in the rush of that one action taken. Again I learned, fear paralyzes. The antidote is action.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th January 2020 at 19:04.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th January 2020), avid (6th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), Delight (7th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th January 2020), earthdreamer (7th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2020), Kryztian (6th January 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

RunningDeer,

You are so beautiful a person, and Thank You for finding that video, I am copying it and sharing it on my facebook profile... I agree we already are in a New World, and we have but a very small window of opportunity to guide it elsewhere. But people need to WAKE UP... I love the posts that you contribute, you're a beautiful soul... I do hope that you're having a wonderful New Year...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th January 2020 at 22:24. Reason: fixed quote formatting

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), Delight (7th January 2020), earthdreamer (7th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2020), Joe Sustaire (15th March 2020), NewParadigmGuy (24th April 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), RunningDeer (6th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    RunningDeer,

You are so beautiful a person, and Thank You for finding that video, I am copying it and sharing it on my facebook profile... I agree we already are in a New World, and we have but a very small window of opportunity to guide it elsewhere. But people need to WAKE UP... I love the posts that you contribute, you're a beautiful soul... I do hope that you're having a wonderful New Year...
    Several thank yous, Denise, and a so are you right back.
    Happy 2020 to you and your love ones.

*One clarification on bold portion of the comment, the credit goes to Maggie/Delight.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), Delight (7th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    RunningDeer,

*One clarification on bold portion of the comment, the credit goes to Maggie/Delight.

THANK YOU DELIGHT/Maggie! Much Love

ok.. Sorry folks

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), Delight (7th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), RunningDeer (6th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Victoria (9th January 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

typo’s - apologies
    Last edited by avid; 6th January 2020 at 22:08. Reason: Typos
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), RunningDeer (6th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

After reading your posts for a good number of years now, I consider you an expert on fearlessness and I have a question for you...
    Wow…that’s saying something from someone I’ve learn much from. Thank you, Rachel.

Totally fearless in human state of being?
    • No for me, at least not as yet.
    No longer be afraid of fear?
    • So far, it been about lessening it by not giving it the power to prevent me from changing what needs changing. Facing what needs facing.
    I have no answers only experiences that help me know that I always come out the other side different in a good way. Though it might take me sometime to realize it.

Yes, fear changes with age for me, too. I fight off the fear of a broken something when I gingerly make my way down the icy steps. Ice treatment eases that kind of fear. But when it come to protecting family that’s a whole other thing. It’s mostly out of our hands because they’re here to grow from their experiences.

Fear isn’t a bad thing. As you know, it’s wired in us. Some of it is fueled by imagination. And sometimes it lights a fire under us to grow. Sometimes I get so pissed off at fear that I use it to break through an illusionary barrier I’ve built up.

You mentioned enlightenment. Enlightenment is no longer a goal. It’s not even on my top 10 list. If it happens, it happens. I’m here to experience human and break through what’s been physically and energetically tinkered with and create new energetic wiring for this spirit-body. Another goal to intimately know and partner with spirit within. Another is reach outward through the cosmos for more experiences and to create and be a part of creation. They feel like big goals most days. Fortunately, I’ve got eternity to do it. In the meantime, I face the fear and do it anyway. I face it before I grow it bigger. (Disclaimer: I’m a BIG work in progress.)

A bit of knowledge I learned over and over is when I’m in the middle of the big kind of fear there’s a silence and then creative solution and body movement. And when I come out of it, there’s differing degrees of exhaustion, calm and lightness. I add them all to my power bag of experiences. What I noticed when I zoom out is that the biggest challenges are weighted the same as smaller ones. It’s the accumulation of them all that redefines the intensity of fear.

Another disclaimer: sometimes I feel like I’m BSing with myself. Cuz, when a fresh state of fear presents, it’s the only thing around.

As an aside: I participated an outward bound experience in Kiental, Switzerland. I couldn’t say how high up we climbed, but it took the group several hours. A cable was the only link between the mountain we stood on and the one across the way. The river below was teeny-tiny.

My arm hugged a low hanging tree branch. I hardly notice the guide check and recheck my harness because I was consumed in fear. Fear of the unknown was worst than the challenge ahead. When I asked the instructor, “Besides the fear, alls that’s holding me back is this tree branch. I gotta let go?” I expected profound words. Instead, he chuckled and nodded. Which in hindsight, was a perfect response. I wouldn’t have heard his words.

My body said, “What the heck,” and leaped.

Not what I expected. I went way, way down before the cable sprung back in what felt like slow motion. And it took a couple of seconds later for my stomach to catch up.

I’d never forgive myself if I didn’t look down. Full-on, I face the fear. It vanished in the rush of that one action taken. Again I learned, fear paralyzes. The antidote is action.

Thanks so much Paula for sharing your self the way you do. I feel really sure that we who are willing to move into the fearfulness never find that it kills us (which is the biggest fear for me). I read in a post here from Peter UK:

Quote Regarding death being natural and us being eternal, yes absolutely. The question is was it always natural to experience death in the number of years that on average humanity does or was that written into the script artificially. In other words was it ever conceivable for everyone to live several hundred years?
    One wonders about "life span". I used to think I want to live way past 100 but now I wonder "WHY?" If the point is just to live (long enough for whatever) then it would take a reason to push past the collective expectation. The reason would need to do more than manage species survival. Many have reported that we have been a species caught in mere survival. That matter to matter struggle is not enough of a reason to live a really really long time IMO. That is why in the Big picture, to make long life "palatable" I think we have to overcome survival and move to thrival. The ills which come because we have not "over come" our(selves) are too wearing and overcoming them by "Over coming the habit of being ourselves" is the antidote. That way we don't age into an infirmity at the edge of 100. IMO that is exactly what the work of Dispenza aims at and is showing amazing results. Dying is addressed by him here: (maybe Baird Spaulding was a faker but the info may be mythically true)

If the point is NOT just avoiding "dying", then the work people are doing to tear the veils between the physical and nonphysical awareness is important so we can learn a path. For instance William Buhlman shares explorations in "OOB" consciousness. He has his theories of consciousness which include the assertion we continue with replicating any beliefs we hold even when we "die". So one reason to live long in that understanding is a chance to shed all beliefs "on the way out" so we don't necessarily build/continue a "faux earth style" in the after life.

Adventures in the Afterlife is his exploration when he was challenged with stage 4 cancer

I have been fascinated by the amount of information coming out since the late 1800's about life after life. We know that many researchers connect the "ultra dimensionality" of the contact experience to include contact with those "passed on". People have been pursuing dissolving the veils between "living" and "dead". I always have wondered if we might reach a collective state where we did not lose connection with the beloveds who have passed out of physical ( communicating here and now on a regular basis). That is a restoration of a continuity that we collectively think is "primitive".

The work Streiber is doing includes communication and collaboration with Annie his wife. There are other efforts being pursued such as Spiritism of Chico Xavier. He also had contact with those he called Visitors and predicted if we could make it past 7/2019 without blowing ourselves up, we'd enter into a new relationship. (One look at his mediumistic writing: An Empirical Investigation of Alleged Mediumistic Writing: A Case Study of Chico Xavier's Letters.)

Quote Extraterrestrials give us a 50 year deadline to preserve mankind.
    But first, have you heard of the most famous brazilian Chico Xavier? Did you know that we’re currently on probation? That this probation is given to us by extraterrestrials? And the outcome of it will determine human fate?

Be ready to be blown away.
    First of all,

Who is Chico Xavier?
    Chico Xavier.Chico Xavier or also known as Francisco Cândido Xavier was an extraordinary, world-wide medium, born in Pedro Leopoldo, Brazil, on April 2, 1910.

Chico Xavier was a man with a compassionate heart and soul, a great philosopher and a popularizer of spiritual doctrine. As a result of his medium psychic abilities and goodness, he attracted people of all denominations and even those that didn’t belong to any religion.

He had a strong precognition of future events. Often, he would receive extraterrestrial messages. Messages that were out of the boundaries of this planet. His abilities to process and synthesize such messages, led to a number of prophecies that came true.

But what will make Chico remembered in our history is something concerning our existence as a human civilization.

The Deadline
    July 20 1969, is a historical chapter in our progress. On this date, Neil Armstrong was the first man to step onto the Moon and make his renowned line: “That’s one small step for man, but one giant leap for mankind.”

Aliens grant us a deadline of no-wars.According to Chico, on the occasion of the arrival of a man on the Moon on July 1969, a meeting took place between the heavenly forces in our Solar System, to certify the moral progress of the earthly society.

The angelic forces of our Solar System were concerned about the harmful impact of mankind on the planetary balance.

Taking into consideration that the most powerful nations on Earth have armed to an unprecedented degree, the nuclear question was raised, together with the issue of weapons of mass destruction.

And from that moment, it was decided after protracted debates, according to Chico, a period of 50 years will be given, since July 20 1969, so that this additional period shall expire on July 20 2019.

If we don’t go into a self-destructive war in the next 50 years, then we can expect phenomenal achievements of human science, starting from the Moon.

On July 1969, a 50-year deadline commenced.

The Two Paths
    Extraterrestrials watch us.Chico talked about the two opportunities we have as a humankind and this deadline. He called this deadline “the final hour”, which is the last chance for humanity to progress with peace. We will have two paths to choose from. The path of good – a path of mutual respect among nations. A path which shouldn’t include any nuclear wars.

If we manage to live in this way until “the final hour”, we will be ready to enter a new era of our existence. Astounding consequences will affect all spheres of our lives.

We will enter faster in a process of planetary regeneration and recovery from July 2019. If and only if nations support one other and not get draw in a war of extermination, which will have a devastating consequences on everyone.

If humankind choses the worst option – to start a nuclear war, the one who will put an end to it will be Earth itself, exhausted by human excesses, of human exploitation of natural resources and the punishment of nature. The Earth itself will respond with devastating earthquakes and volcanoes, leading to unimaginable effects, especially for the northern hemisphere of the planet. Which in this case will become uninhabitable.

Data Limite - An Extraordinary Movie.If we have learned our lesson, there shouldn’t be any next World War. Of course, local conflicts will continue to exist and cover the whole planet, but a global involvement of the whole world in one conflict will surely be an unbearable and unacceptable disaster.

An event that will mark the beginning of a new era in humankind history. Time will come when we’ll trace our roots and find our role in the Universe.

If you want to learn more interesting and encouraging information about what will happen after we pass the 50-year probation period, watch the whole 1-hour movie.

Encourage your friends, family to watch it. Share this with others because the more aware we become the higher the chance we will survive and as a human race.

The video contains english subtitles.
    “Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning… anyone can start over and make a new ending.” …. Chico Xavier

The important moment of now IMO brings us the opportunity to absorb a different POV because there is so much material available. It would seem that the biggest obstacle is primarily scientific materialism which actually seeks to PUNISH those with the audacity to look outside the paradigm set out as "this is what is, so suck it up and conform". This belief system is the only one that is comfortable with total global annihilation IMO.
    Last edited by Delight; 7th January 2020 at 03:03.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), earthdreamer (7th January 2020), EFO (7th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), Peter UK (7th January 2020), RunningDeer (7th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

There has been an uptick in 2019 in "UFO" activity. is this related to the idea that we have passed a "test" of ability to avoid nuclear war? I wanted to know if there was any more information about the story concerning the 50 year deadline Chico Xavier's talked about. I found this interview with a close friend. It mentions 21st century as a time when the afterlife will be a known fact.

segment from interview with Chico

And because I referenced William Buhlman, I found a recent interview with Bill by Kelly Howell. "The only true reality is inward...interdimensional exploration of a whole new vast Universe"

Last edited by Delight; 7th January 2020 at 06:18.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), EFO (7th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2020), RunningDeer (7th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast