Thread: Three components that create a feasible Free Energy device

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Default Three components that create a feasible Free Energy device

Superposition of resonance
    Open loop system
    Regulation of instantaneous power output of the system

The input and output power ratio is determined by the intensity of energy potential the system deals with. There are few types of easily accessible potential energy in nature: gravity, inertia generated by motion of mass of matter, electric force, magnetic force.

The first prototype kit cost of Free Energy device should be under $100 which includes an electronic controller, Bill of Materials, assembly manual, a book of alternative theory in physics that explains the impossible device by mainstream science . The kit should be released under Free and Open Source license so that it removes any legal trouble of the maker.
    For free society!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

betoobig (13th February 2020), George (15th January 2020), Jayke (14th January 2020), Justplain (15th January 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2020), Michi (14th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Default Re: Three components that create a feasible Free Energy device

Do you know of any working prototypes?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

betoobig (13th February 2020), Jayke (15th January 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2020), Strat (15th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by George (here)
    Do you know of any working prototypes?
    Unfortunately I haven't found a working prototype that satisfies above requirement yet. Some prototypes look authentic but to build them and test would cost easily over $10,000.

I found one inventor who was going to sell a generator kit years ago. But one day the inventor suddenly disappeared.

There are companies that sell monopole motor-generator kits, replication of John Bedini's one. John Bedini said his motor-generator harnesses 'Radiant energy' in space. Those kits are expensive and scaling up for practical usage is hard.
    For free society!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

betoobig (13th February 2020), Jayke (15th January 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I've never mentioned this fact before but when I was meditating on free energy back when I was Wade's star child, I got a response about what is required, what are the fundamentals, to getting this free energy off the ground.

I got back that the idea is to finesse a reaction that normally does not happen. To finesse this alternate reaction one must seek a way to curtail the normal reaction by going beyond it. It is about precision and secondary effects. If the secondary effects can be forced to the fore, the normal reaction can be circumvented long enough to tease out this less frequent, normally absent, or more accurately never aquired, reaction.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

betoobig (13th February 2020), Jayke (15th January 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Thumbs up Re: Three components that create a feasible Free Energy device

My prediction number 12: More new (much cheaper) Free Energy Technology demonstrated in 2020 ... now people can buy them for less and easy to reproduce! "The Genius is Out of the Bottle" & unstoppable

Source
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

betoobig (13th February 2020), Ernie Nemeth (16th January 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member TommyPicklock's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Hi there,
    am new member of Avalon - physicist. I studied the dogmas of physics, alas.

Concerning inertia: Fancy a tumble dryer where the wet washings are not accurately arranged (positioned). This dryer ma be driven by a 300 W motor.

Can you stop it from tumbling?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TommyPicklock For This Post:

betoobig (13th February 2020), Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Cara (11th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TommyPicklock (here)
    Hi there,
    am new member of Avalon - physicist. I studied the dogmas of physics, alas.

Concerning inertia: Fancy a tumble dryer where the wet washings are not accurately arranged (positioned). This dryer ma be driven by a 300 W motor.

Can you stop it from tumbling?
    In conventional framework of physics, turning off the external source of power to the motor will stop it.
    Secondly, add more friction to the dryer than the motor's max torque. It eventually stops.

I want to talk about intrinsic, forgotten property of inertia of mass in standard theory of physics, newton's mechanics. He established three laws of motions to develop the amazing theory that started modern science literally.

He knew inertia does exist, tendency of staying in the same state. Inertia resists to change always.

Let's examine inertia in the swing for kids, a bigger version of Pendulum. In theory it's possible to generate cyclic motion on heavy mass, i.e 100 kg. Once the swing starts moving back and forth, repetition of a tiny force - a push of index finger - will generate big circular motion.

In classical mechanics, this type of setting can't be exploited because the swing's status is fixed either stationary or in motion with initial total energy. Please correct me I'm wrong.

Pendulum

Swing
    For free society!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

betoobig (13th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    German
    Thanks

I made a calculation of an inertial gear.

Inertial gearbox - mathematical-physical calculation

Fancy a planetary gearbox. On the planetary wheels, unbalance masses with the mass center of gravity on the outer perimeter are so attached that for each planetary wheel at reach of the angle φ = 0 , the mass center of unbalanced mass is also at φ = 0.

In the end of calculation, it delivers a horizontal force.

Sorry, I must learn how to post an image from my comp.

Regards
    Last edited by TommyPicklock; 11th February 2020 at 09:27.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TommyPicklock For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Tried to add image - first attempt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PlanetGear.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	42463  

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TommyPicklock For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Btw, concerning the pendulum: It generates centrifugal forces.
    You find more searching YouTube for "double oscillating pendulum free energy water pump"

Regards

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TommyPicklock For This Post:

betoobig (13th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (13th February 2020), Jayke (11th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Btw, I most recently discovered that Einstein was a freemason, too.
    Darwin (at least his father) was a freemason.
    Marx was a freemason.
    It makes me think...

I am pondering about an idea for a high voltage homopolar generator and need someone to discuss. Any idea?
    Regards
    Last edited by TommyPicklock; 13th February 2020 at 07:27. Reason: Typo

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TommyPicklock For This Post:

betoobig (13th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (13th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

@TommyPicklock

Go to the link https://www.free-energy-info.com/PJKBook.html and download the PDF book. You might find the smilar device you have in mind.
    For free society!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

betoobig (13th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (13th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2020), thepainterdoug (13th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    German
    Thanks

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TommyPicklock For This Post:

betoobig (13th February 2020), East Sun (14th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (14th February 2020), thepainterdoug (13th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,066 times in 3,146 posts

Tommy Picklock welcome to Avalon. incredible vid, listening now. as were all fighting and dividing over this political show, this stuff is about to change the world thanks!! painter doug

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Construction of a High Voltage Homopolar Generator.
    Below a cross section of the proposed rotor (homopolar generator consists only of rotor – no stationary parts, no stator),
    Rotational axis through central point. Surrounding circle requirement of FEMM.Next image: FEMM-calculation of magnetic flux lines.

The main problem of known construction of homopolar generators is the very low voltage as result
    of material problems (diameter and rotational speed of generator is limited by centifugal forces the
    material can endure, so only a few mV can be achieved in the end).
    The above construction solves the problem by changing the magnetic flux direction from axial
    direction in the homopolar generator to radial direction in this construction and so arises the
    possibility to generate hig voltage output through usage of coils. The magnets (NdFeB in this
    construction) are in alternating polarity aroung each of the two circular positionings. Opposing
    magnets (inner – outer) are in the same polarity, so it produces for the two coil winding directions
    (left and right side perpendicular to the drawing plane) opposite directions of electrical field. Themagnetic field between inner and outer magnets is almost homogenous, so we can start a calculation
    of the voltage per winding, dependent on the magnetic flux B and the rotational speed ω as follows:
    U=B∗v∗h ,
    v=ω∗R
    Let B be 2 T, ω be 100/s (around 2000Rpm), radius R (centre ↔ coil) be 0,1 m, and h be 0,01 m, so
    we get
    U=B∗ω∗R∗h=2 Vs
    m
    2∗100s−1∗0.1m∗0.01m=0.2V
    That means per 1 cm hight of the coils (perpendicular to drawing plane), we get 0.4 V current per
    winding (upand down to the drawing plane). This multiplied with thee number of coils, 8 in the
    drawing above, delivers 3.2 V.
    Even though the above calculation is only a raw estimate, the result shows that this constrruction
    can deliver practical unlimited voltage (depends on the number of windings).

The images:
    top - construction, cross section
    bottom - flux lines, calculateed with FEMM4.2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	FEMM 1.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	42596   Click image for larger version

Name:	FEMM 2.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	42597  

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TommyPicklock For This Post:

George (27th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th February 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman
    https://ia800401.us.archive.org/26/i...%20Edition.pdf

https://www.amazon.com/Energy-Machin...s%2C342&sr=8-1

Quote Vinyasi
    5.0 out of 5 stars Hallelujah!
    Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2019
    Format: Loose Leaf
    The copy I purchased was from a source other than Amazon. It had all of the original pages. I know this by comparing it to the scanned eighth edition at archive.org.

And it cost me around 3 or 4 hundred dollars (I can't remember which).

It was worth every penny.

It made it possible for me to simulate the electrical wiring of components - minus their geometry and physicality - in LTSpice and verify to my heart's content that it put out more energy than what its batteries were supplying.

But it is NOT a very efficient device. Far from it.

In fact, it's very inefficient having an extremely high impedance (resistance).

But that resistance is one of its salient features making possible a huge amassing of voltage at its coil.

Furthermore, it has no rotating bar magnet. Instead, Newman lied to us claiming it was a permanent magnet when, in fact, it was a rotating canister (probably made of glass) filled with helium. This canister was wrapped with an open coil causing it to electrostatically respond with its own electromagnetic excitation radiating at a high frequency sufficient to satisfy my simulated requirements (of a 100k Hz A/C voltage source) to put out overunity sufficiently enough to charge his batteries at a few milli amps.

I know this truth concerning Newman's lie since Byron Brubaker confided this to me yet received none of the credit (Newman claimed that God told him how to construct it). Byron has since forgiven Newman for this glaring oversight. And I want to make sure you don't go away hungry for knowledge or convinced it doesn't work.

You may contact Byron on either YouTube or Facebook using his moniker of: MX6Maximus.

You may also do your independent research into the properties of helium. I did, almost immediately after Byron told about this.

Helium cannot respond to an electromagnetic field. That's why the canister is wrapped with an OPEN coil rather than a closed one. That open path will fail to respond to any EM waves coming from Newman's massive coil, but will instead respond to that massive coil's huge voltage permeating its vicinity. Helium will then respond by radiating a high frequency, EM field which that massive coil will pick up and blend with the chopped up, square waves coming from the slowly rotating commutator to create a wave-blend within this massive coil of Newman's device.

The Newman device has a high resistance at its coil accumulating a voltage much higher than its batteries can deliver. It also has practically no resistance in and around the rotating magnetic field of sine waves permeating the non-existent, bar magnet. This low resistant second source for voltage accelerates into becoming a very large current. These two wave forms: the square waves chopped up by the motor's commutator plus the sine waves coming from the spinning bar magnet, they both blend in the coil creating a slightly complex wave form.

There's just enough excessive current to make it through the coil, from the helium canister's rotating field, to make it to the batteries with a negative polarity to recharge them with a scant quantity of milli amps.

BTW, a milli is one thousandth of a single unit.

Thus, a Newman device is not an efficient device (as we rate efficiency per 100% of cost versus output). Yet, it still is an overunity device. And for the lifespan of its batteries, it can supersede all other electric motors giving the appearance of a perpetual motion machine and for all intents and purposes be one.

I'd say that's a pretty good fake.

Despite his lying to us concerning its construction, he managed to fool Mother Nature's governors. For in the words of Paul Babcock's presentation at the Science, Energy and Technology conference in Hayden, Idaho, in 2012: Nature has Her governors to prevent overunity lest the universe blow itself up. But these governors can be tricked into releasing Her energy in such a way that it will appear that more energy will leave the device than entered into it without this being true. For, the Conservation of Energy has one gaping loophole. It is: time-shifts!

Hallelujah!
    Read less
    Last edited by Hughe; 26th February 2020 at 19:54.
    For free society!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

George (27th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread