+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [HOAX] "I pull the strings, and the elite dance" - Somerset Belenoff, Countess of Banbury and Arran

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Default [HOAX] "I pull the strings, and the elite dance" - Somerset Belenoff, Countess of Banbury and Arran

Interesting web site...

Fast Facts
    Somerset Belenoff, Countess of Banbury and Arran, chairs the World Governing Council and is the Chief Executive Officer of the World Security Office, which is the prosecutorial and enforcement arm of the House of Wettin's Upper Chamber. This is the powerful cabal which controls all of the elite Illuminati groups familiar to researchers.
    She is the registered owner of the Bohemian Grove domain name and is likely the owner of the actual property where Bohemian Grove is located
    She attended Benenden School, of which Princess Anne is also an alumnus.
    Vladimir Putin has said that The Countess of Banbury and Arran is both the most beautiful woman and the most terrifying person he has ever met
    She rules the House of Wettin's Upper Chamber with an iron fist and is likely responsible for the execution of dozens of Illuminati (see the section titled "Purge of the Princes" on the There will be Blood tab). The most recent executions are those of 3 elite international bankers, murdered in California in May, 2018.
    Through statements and actions over the years, Belenoff has made it very clear that she considers groups such as the Bilderbergers, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, etc. to hold a lower position in the cabal than those born into nobility. She refers to these lesser Illuminati members as "grubby, downstairs staff, inferior in rank, intellect, common sense and breeding."
    Has suggested that these "newly-moneyed" lesser Illuminati should be accustomed to living in mud huts with dirt floors, as befitting their actual rank.
    Has been closely associated with the occult from a very early age - claims to have met the Devil at Glamis Castle when she was a child, and "frankly was not impressed"
    Is the great grand daughter of Gregory Rasputin and the great great great grand daughter of Queen Victoria
    Travels regularly to the Kremlin, the White House and of course Buckingham Palace - she arrives unannounced and without an invitation and she is probably the only person in the world who does this (uninvited yet completely welcome in all of those locations)
    She was the driving force behind the rise of Mikhail Gorbachev in the Soviet Union and the ultimate fall of the Soviet Communist Party
    Refers to international communism as "a filthy cabal, full of incompetent, lazy dogs who should be thrown from the castle walls at our earliest convenience."
    She ordered Barrack Obama to bring down the government of Muamar Gaddafi and told him to be sure that the dictator would be shot in the street like a dog

http://www.whoissomersetbelenoff.com...ati-queen.html

http://www.whoissomersetbelenoff.com/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

anandacate (18th January 2020), Caliban (18th January 2020), Chester (19th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th January 2020), enigma3 (18th January 2020), Pam (18th January 2020), Tintin (18th January 2020), wnlight (18th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] "I pull the strings, and the elite dance" - Somerset Belenoff, Countess of Banbury and Arran

It's all a hoax, or L.A.R.P., I'm afraid.

Thoroughly exposed here: https://mobile.twitter.com/veritylum...91678852399105

It didn't pass the 'smell' test, to be honest.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Chester (19th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2020), James (18th January 2020), Journeyman (19th November 2020), Kryztian (19th January 2020), Strat (19th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th January 2020), Tintin (18th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] "I pull the strings, and the elite dance" - Somerset Belenoff, Countess of Banbury and Arran

Thanks Moss... Yes I cottened after some research, but thought might be some
    validity although not sure now.

Blessings

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Chester (19th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th January 2020), Kryztian (19th January 2020), Tintin (18th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I am now an 8 year veteran of this forum. I am unsure when it actually dawned on me... perhaps three or so years ago. But I reached the point where whenever I heard a new "insider" or "experiencer" or "knower" where all sorts of pointers towards "conspiracy" were featured, I no longer felt compelled to follow it all down the new, emerging rabbit hole. And I am not saying all of it is BS because, in most cases, how can I know what may or may not be actually true, at least with regards to an element here or there of someone's theory or claimed "gnosis?"

I stopped because it hasn't been healthy for me.

I stopped because none of the information ever made me a better person (from the perspective of others first, then myself).

I will sometimes glance at a catchy thread title, especially when [Hoax] precedes it (like this thread). But I do so in part to reinforce my self imposed "rule" as I described above. I still like to remind myself why I tend to ignore most "conspiratainmant."
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Anchor (26th January 2020), Bill Ryan (19th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2020), Journeyman (19th November 2020), norman (9th February 2020), Satori (20th January 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020), wegge (9th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Thanks Sammy, you nailed.

I didn't go for Belenoff because of the language I found on the blog.

Wots is name the 'osi' crowhouse guru guy has recently posted a video that rips most of it to shreds, anyway. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/attribution_...em-uploademail

The writer of the blog/posts broke my continuity of feeling I'm being spoken to by a sane, sovereign and good person. That was enough for me.

The 'feeling' I wanted her to be, lingered with me on and off though. Right up until I just listened to this April 2017 ( of ALL people ) Jimmy Church interview, with
    Georgia Lambert.

waw! . . . THAT's who I wanted her to be.

Until now, I'd never heard of Georgia Lambert. I've just searched her name here and it seems no one else here has either.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Satori (9th February 2020), Tintin (9th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread