+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Dissenter browser

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default The Dissenter browser

Have you heard about dissenter.com?
    it's an off shoot of brave that is connected to gab, where you can comment about anything on the web. I just signed on, so I am just learning the ropes, but I like the concept.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to holistic1 For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (19th January 2020), Bill Ryan (19th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (19th January 2020), haroldsails (19th January 2020), Jackson (19th January 2020), meeradas (19th January 2020), Michi (19th January 2020), Rhogar (19th January 2020), Richard S. (19th January 2020), Sadieblue (19th January 2020), snoman (19th January 2020), Tintin (20th January 2020), wondering (19th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts

Default Re: The Dissenter browser

Dissenter Extension Banned By Google & Mozilla

Gab Dissenter Tutorial: The Comments Section of The Internet:

This is a game-changer in an era when the big tech and big media companies are seeking to stifle dissent by censoring/disallowing comments, only publishing content from a heavily biased perspective, and presenting biased and often outright false information in search queries in order to limit access to opposing information. The organizations to blame for this should be opposed and/or avoided, as possible, but social media platforms and search engines can and often should still be exploited for content distribution without endorsing the platforms themselves.
    (Some of these corrupted online platforms and sites would include Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, most major newspapers and news sites, and bankrolled/corrupted cyberturfing niche business/tech/culture/interest sites that try to pass off their outrageous perspectives as “mainstream” opinion or fact – often as clickbait to sell advertisement and to further alienate and distort the thinking of the population…)
    Whereas it had been difficult to discuss opposing views with a nonexistent or censored comments section, Dissenter provides a way to discuss content from any URL either within the browser interface (with the plugin) or on the Dissenter website’s page for that URL. Naturally, the corrupt media/tech companies do not like it when others are allowed to dissent, so they are reacting in a way that proves Dissenter’s point!

Predictably Hilarious Backlash to Gab Dissenter:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th January 2020 at 00:17.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (19th January 2020), Forest Denizen (19th January 2020), holistic1 (19th January 2020), Jackson (19th January 2020), meeradas (19th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th January 2020), Tintin (20th January 2020), wondering (19th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

thanks holistic1.. very useful.
    apart from the adblocking and anti-tracking features it is an amusing way to comment on such sites as cockneytranslater.com
    and give feedback on atticus' continued rambling lack of clarity lol.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

holistic1 (19th January 2020), Tintin (20th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Thanks, it's a pity they don't make a 32 bit version for Windows.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th January 2020), holistic1 (21st January 2020), Tintin (20th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member Stealthy Monk's Avatar
    Thanks

I 'm somewhat cynical given that it's being heralded as greatness by a state-sponsored flunky (I refer to the "YouTuber", 'Computing Forever', in the last two videos posted by the OP. That guy's channel is nothing more than a tool to push globalist agendas, war-on-terror, and propel the narratives of other globalist flunkies, "Tommy Robinson", Lauren "Southern" et al.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stealthy Monk For This Post:

holistic1 (21st January 2020), Tintin (20th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    German
    Thanks

I think it's a great idea! I was looking for the safari extension but couldn't find the link. Not sure I like the dissenter browser...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

holistic1 (21st January 2020), Tintin (20th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Stealthy Monk (here)
    I 'm somewhat cynical given that it's being heralded as greatness by a state-sponsored flunky (I refer to the "YouTuber", 'Computing Forever', in the last two videos posted by the OP. That guy's channel is nothing more than a tool to push globalist agendas, war-on-terror, and propel the narratives of other globalist flunkies, "Tommy Robinson", Lauren "Southern" et al.
    @Stealthy Monk any real evidence we can study that it "must" be "state-sponsored" ... if so share it with all of us ... I would really like to study that!

cheers,
    John
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

holistic1 (21st January 2020), snoman (20th January 2020), Tintin (20th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member Stealthy Monk's Avatar
    Thanks

I am basing my comment on the background of the "YouTuber" in question (Dave Cullen). His channel is a compilation of videos that serves to divide, obfuscate, propel globalist agendas, and further the war-on-"terror". The core of this man's channel is pro Zionism. He regularly promotes other Zionist puppets, Tommy Robinson, for example, former BNP member, who was approached by a neoconservative Zionist clique, and funded to create the EDL (Extreme racist English movement)
    Here is Robinson's former colleague, and leader of the BNP confirming it. https://youtu.be/OkdRvSkl_IM?t=12 <--- video is queued to the exact second this occurs
    Dave Cullen's second YT channel essentially serves to promote Holywood propaganda, and can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDV...7E1oODg/videos
    As Douglas Adams once wrote, "I trust this guy as far as I could comfortably spit out a rat"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stealthy Monk For This Post:

holistic1 (21st January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

These days the only real evidence I have is what my gut tells me.

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Dissenter browser

Quote Posted by Stealthy Monk (here)
    I am basing my comment on the background of the "YouTuber" in question (Dave Cullen). His channel is a compilation of videos that serves to divide, obfuscate, propel globalist agendas, and further the war-on-"terror". The core of this man's channel is pro Zionism. He regularly promotes other Zionist puppets, Tommy Robinson, for example, former BNP member, who was approached by a neoconservative Zionist clique, and funded to create the EDL (Extreme racist English movement)
    Here is Robinson's former colleague, and leader of the BNP confirming it. https://youtu.be/OkdRvSkl_IM?t=12 <--- video is queued to the exact second this occurs
    Dave Cullen's second YT channel essentially serves to promote Holywood propaganda, and can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDV...7E1oODg/videos
    As Douglas Adams once wrote, "I trust this guy as far as I could comfortably spit out a rat"
    To me that comes not even close to evidence of it 'must be' "state-sponsored" ... and there is always "division" in controversial topics (get used to it!) ... Those who can not practice real discernment skills will be trapped in having assumptions of all kinds ... Where (amongst others) deliberate misrepresentations are believed by those who LOVE to demonize certain individuals! ... Then using the "guilty by association" rhetoric (mind games). All negative insinuations, (one sided) accusations, assumptions, judgements etc. is as good as the REAL evidence you have to offer that people can verify without the need to use conjecture serving a (censorship like/type) agenda!

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st January 2020 at 17:44.

+ Reply to Thread