Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #1201
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,711 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Coronavirus Update: 85,000 Cases, Iceland, Azerbaijan, Mexico, Amsterdam Cases, Stocks:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th March 2020 at 20:31.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (1st March 2020), Alan (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), bluestflame (1st March 2020), BMJ (2nd March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

3. Link to Post #1202
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Water33/6 (here)
    I've been saying all along... check out the post from Robert Morningstar, the article I posted here from the Chinese Intelligence Officer (Project Camelot , kerry has said the same and refers to his letter on her video and website)...some here have said it's bullocks, paraphrasing... but as you can see. Everything from the Chinese whistleblower has proven to be correct. The coronovirus which is the common flu is just a ruse! it's make to look like the bioweapon.... when in actuality, the Real Virus is the Bioweapon unleashed from Wuhan which has killed millions already according to the Chinese Billionare. Bodies burned by the millions.

They're using the confusion of symptoms all being similar with 5G, The Real Bioweapon, and the common flu, coronovirus. mass panic confusing doctors, patients so they can roll out the Mandatory Vaccines!
    1. There are a number of different coronaviruses. This one, which hasn't been seen before, is NOT the common flu.
    2. There are many cases in places where there's no 5G.
    3. Robert Morningstar, who's usually a methodical researcher, should have known better. It's someone's weak attempt at a hoax when hoaxes are the last thing we need.

yes, of course there are many places without 5G.... it's not always one or the other. in some cases in china, s. korea, cruise ships, the 5G speeds up the effect of a virus,especially the bioweaponed virus. and in some cases it's just 5G and other cases it's just the coronavirus.
    like i said before there are different viruses... one is a bioweapon virus created in a lab which is killing ppl and the other is a coronavirus as a cover for the bioweapon.

5G creates similar almost identical sypmtoms of coronavirus.
    the other bioweaponed virus leaked, also causes similar symptoms but is deadly.

everyone is confused as to what is truly the bioweaponed virus and the reported cases are not the same virus.

how is this "Not on topic"?
    Last edited by Water33/6; 1st March 2020 at 01:34.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Water33/6 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), bluestflame (1st March 2020), BMJ (2nd March 2020), Dick (1st March 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), Pam (1st March 2020), Philippe (1st March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

5. Link to Post #1203
    Language
    Thanks

Willem Felderhof [quote]: “In The Shadow Of The Moon”(2019). Besides ridiculous over the top anti-white propaganda (the future of the humanity is threatened by white nationalists and affiliated militias), the rampant predictive programming in this movie is truly remarkable with regard to today's reality. To secure the future of humanity all members of white nationalist movements and patriotic affiliates who uphold and defend the Constitution need to be exterminated because they are planning a civil war. And guess what, the killing takes the form of a fatal virus injection the effects of which can be remotely triggered through time by electronic warfare technology. I recorded the following scene where the remote extermination method is tested on pigs. After the successful remote bio/electronic killing of the pigs the guy even says: “I think we may have a winner here. With the pairing of the CORONA-isotopes we can eventually be triggering disillusion from a future point in time.” Later in the movie it is explained that the virus is fed by anger and spread through fear. I did not see anything about this one on the internet but maybe I missed it. Watch 3 min video: [unquote]

https://www.facebook.com/10001434357...1933433628102/
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), bluestflame (1st March 2020), BMJ (2nd March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), justalight (1st March 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), Pam (1st March 2020), Reinhard (2nd March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

7. Link to Post #1204
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

In Praise of the World Health Organization -- Fake Pandemic is OVER -- Final Analysis by Ex-Spy
    Feb 28, 2020 (4:00)

Let me start by praising the World Health Organization (WHO) for its totally sound decision to NOT declare a world pandemic. They are correct. This was a fake pandemic with the ultimate goal of forcing a universal vaccine with digital ID on everyone, starting with the European Union mandate led by France. As a former spy and top intelligence pioneer of holistic analytics and true cost economics I lay it out as I see it, and end by calling for a joint China-US investigation into the bio war, the 5G, the media war, the insider trading, and Bill Gates (my colleagues at NSA have every email, text, and call he has ever made, the President has not yet asked NSA for a total unmasking of all participants in the fake pandemic conspiracy). I made one mistake in this video: I forgot to mention pollution. That is the other contributing factor in China's high numbers of ill citizens. The fake pandemic is OVER. All that remains now is for justice to be done -- I hope that a proper investigation leads to the total dismantling of the Center for Disease Control (whose director Nancy Messonnier is a Never Trumper and the sister of Rod Rosenstein), and the indictment and incarceration of Bill Gates for crimes against humanity that include in the past the sterilization of millions without their informed consent. The revolution has started -- the truth at any cost lowers all other costs, and I am pleased to say that for the first time in my third years of wandering in the wilderness as an intelligence reformer, I feel that the truth finally has a chance to be heard by We the People.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Alan (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), bluestflame (1st March 2020), Dick (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), justalight (1st March 2020), Michi (1st March 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), Philippe (1st March 2020), Reinhard (2nd March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), spade (1st March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2020), T Smith (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

9. Link to Post #1205
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

I see 5G & "4G LTE" BOTH using Beamforming 8x8 MIMO Military Grade Phased Array Antennas! (old 4G does not).

My take on 4G LTE & 5G connection to ANY possible virus is that our immune-system is cumulative attacked /disrupted/compromised via more and more multiple sources that Radiate Erratic PULSED Microwaves from amongst others: Bluetooth, DECT, Smartphones, Smart TVs, "Free WiFi Hot Spots" in the City, Cordless Headset, Cordless Microphone, Smart-meters, including Smart Gas Meter, Smart Water Meter, Smart LED Streetlights, Anything Smart in your Car, Baby-phone, Wireless Security Cameras, Smart Fridge and I can go on and on and on.

What if the Age of being "higher at risk" for a virus to become lethal will go lower and lower thus MORE people will die NOT because the virus is SOLELY responsible but HOW we live last 2 decades!

Thus when MORE people die is excactly what they need to boost the Mass Panic in Mainstream Media to push for "Mandatory Vaccines" (which is even worse for an already weakened immune system) and more Totalitarian Surveillance " Solutions" eroding our freedoms even further ... Having more control over the media & what you are allowed to do or not. Like Flying. "only vaccinated are allowed to fly" is one of their next-level Orwellian tactics.

So when people repeat "there is no 5G connection" in certain areas with Coronavirus are totally missing the point ... 5G is just an (extra) part of the whole CALLED: "anything wireless & smart" (IoT) = cumulative harmful erratic pulsed microwaves. Even the government admitted the rise of "mystery illnesses" is growing every year and they do NOT want to see the (possible) connection with what I just explained! I highly recommend a very recent interview done with Dr. Martin Pall see video below:

Corona and 5G update UK Nurse Kate, RGN Shemirani RGN INP the truth! (Brilliant!)

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st March 2020 at 04:19.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anandacate (1st March 2020), betoobig (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), bluestflame (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), onawah (1st March 2020), Philippe (1st March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

11. Link to Post #1206
    Language
    Thanks

Coronavirus patient says disease 'not the scary thing that everyone thinks it is':

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), bluestflame (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020), wondering (1st March 2020)

13. Link to Post #1207
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

one is a bioweapon virus created in a lab which is killing ppl and the other is a coronavirus as a cover for the bioweapon.
    Replies in the comment section (and Steele responds to many) seem to almost deny this claim that this is a "fake pandemic".

Quote Do you think more spontaneous cases will continue to pop up like in Italy to try and keep the world in fear Robert? The media will continue the fear mongering as long as they can with the renewed focus being on South Korea, Iran, and Italy. I honestly do not see an end to this false flag in sight, which is really worrying.

The one 'good' thing I hope that comes from this is the destruction of the fake Babylonian Money Magic System to make way for a financial reset, hoping that the few good people with power at the top can take advantage of the economic disruption that the virus is causing.. wishful thinking..

Robert David STEELE Vivas #UNRIG
    1 day ago
    You need to understand that most diagnoses are fake, this is a variation of the flu, the scary part is "function gain" bioengineered in to perhaps make it a new AIDS, but on balance the bio part failed, the 5G/radiation sickness part is now fully exposed, the information warfare part is partially exposed, it is now up to China to work with the US to identify everyone involved, and they can then be killed by the Chinese or put in jail by the Americans, I don't really care which. A massive justice bomb needs to go off here.
    So this "bioweapon" is not the novel corona virus spreading apparently and often picked up only because there is a severe viral pneumonia? These cases are widespread and seem very dangerous to some and flu is not diagnosed. I am really agitated by the why this epicsode is splintering the mental sphere of common understanding. The main issue I have is where is the person with some practical advice to avoid the suspected end game of global lock down?

I think he is not "correct" here:

Quote What is your impression of "paul cottrell", "dr Joseph Campbell", and "peak prosperity"? Are they misled, or are they operators ? Between the 3 of them, thousands of people are all worked up over this, and expect doom at any moment ...

Robert David STEELE Vivas #UNRIG
    1 day ago
    I do not pay attention to any of them. Anyone hyping this fake pandemic is either stupid or a traitor being bribed or blackmailed to spread falsehoods.
    Last edited by Delight; 1st March 2020 at 04:20.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

anandacate (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), bluestflame (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Sophocles (1st March 2020), T Smith (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020), wondering (1st March 2020)

15. Link to Post #1208
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

He's right, this is pretty interesting. Joseph Farrell posted this yesterday and includes a link to an Air Force document we might want to have in the library.

FEBRUARY 28, 2020

BIOWARFARE, POWDER, AND SIGNALS

There's been a lot of speculation out there about the connection between the corona virus and 5g. But a big thank you to G.L.R. who found this one, and it's a whopper-doozie. What he found was a declassified 42 page US Air Force document.

The work itself is a mind-numbing gut-wrenching summary of biowarfare modalities:

Biotechnology: Genetically Engineered Pathogens

However, for those connecting the corona virus story to the 5G phenomenon, there's something quite interesting in it. Thus far, I've seen two basic approaches to this connection. One is that favored by Jon Rappoport, who sees the virus aspect of the story as a cover behind which the effects of other factors are being masked, which could include 5g. Indeed, the 5G parallels to the virus outbreaks is there for all to see: Wuhan and Milan, for example, are both places where 5G is in operation. The other approach, which I've blogged about earlier this week, is to connect the virus outbreak as a stimulation of disease via electromagnetic "templates" of the disease, perhaps in conjunction with an actual genetically engineered pathogen.

It's that latter idea that, in fact, one finds clearly outlined in the US Air Force document, on page 15 in the actual document, and page 26 if you're searching in the pdf file:

Quote Stealth Viruses: The basic concept of this potential bioweapon is to “produce a tightly regulated, cryptic viral infection that can enter and spread in human cells using vectors” (similar to the gene therapy) and then stay dormant for a period of time until triggered by an internal or external signal. The signal then could stimulate the virus to cause severe damage to the system. Stealth viruses could also be tailored to secretly infect a targeted population for an extended period using the threat of activation to blackmail the target.

State of the Bioweapon: Stealth viruses just like the gene therapy, require a vector to be inserted in the body and lay dormant until a trigger mechanism is activated either internally or externally. Imagine having a cancer causing virus enter a human cell and lay dormant until an external signal triggers the disease. When the signal gets activated the cells become abnormal and could rapidly generate abnormal cell growth leading to a tumor and ultimately, death. Now, apply this concept to a population where an HIV virus gets disseminated within a target population. At a specific time chosen by the perpetrator, the signal would be triggered to harm an entire population all at once. Although this bioweapon is futuristic it is not improbable and deserves to be examined. (emphasis added)
    The paper, in effect, outlines what many people are already speculating about 5G and the corona virus story. Combine this with a genetically-engineered pathogen designed to attack only certain populations - like the Chinese - and all it would take to "turn on the virus" would literally be for someone to turn on the "signal," and notably, if properly configured, the person turning on the signal may not even know he's turning on the virus.

Notably, this report is dated June, 2010, and the technologies referred to are "futuristic," but of course, by now they might be a reality. Consider only the state of technology at the beginning of World War Two compared to the technology at the end of it, and in much less time than a decade.

There's a hint, however, in this document that it might have been reality, and long before 2010 at that. Note the reference to HIV, and even more particularly, to sudden onset and rapidly spreading cancer. In reading this, I could not help but think of all those cases of key people in the position of knowledge, influence, or the ability to derail "certain projects and/or narratives," that came down suddenly with cancer, and died. I cannot help, for example, but think of Jack Ruby, notorious mob figure and murderer of Lee Harvey Oswald. Ruby, it will be recalled, even claimed that "they" had given him cancer and were killing him. And for those familiar with the research of Ed Haslam outlined in his book Dr Mary's Monkey, there's a further curious connection to consider in regard to this idea.

Dr. Mary Sherman hovers uneasily on the fringes of all the weird connections in the murder of President John F. Kennedy. In her day she was a well-known cancer oncologist, and, incidentally, one of those who at that time believed cancers were a virus, and a close colleague of Dr. Alton Ochsner and his clinic. Dr. Ochsner was the world-famous president of the American Cancer Society, but according to Mr. Haslam, he had a dark side in trying to weaponize cancer for the CIA, research in which Dr. Sherman was allegedly involved. She had access to the particle accelerator at Tulane University in New Orleans, and indeed, when she was found dead, she was found with her right arm simply burned - or disintegrated - away, as if she had suffered "death by particle accelerator."

Now why am I rehearsing all of this? It's about that "sudden onset cancer" hypothesis, and Jack Ruby's statements: I have to wonder if, in their covert researches, Drs. Ochsner and Sherman discovered that cancers could be activated, and/or accelerated, by exposure to certain types of radiation under special circumstances. After all, radiation was then, and is today, one of the means of treating cancers, but one might also imagine certain circumstances where it could cause, or activate and accelerate cancers. Certain occupations where long term exposure to radiation increases the likelihood of cancers are already known, and were known even in their day. So it requires no great leap of the imagination to see that the technique outlined in 2010 might in fact have been around for some time, and have been perfected to the extent that it was utilized in the stimulation and acceleration of other types of diseases.

See you on the flip side...
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

anandacate (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), bluestflame (1st March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), Innocent Warrior (1st March 2020), mountain_jim (1st March 2020), onawah (2nd March 2020), Pam (1st March 2020), pueblo (1st March 2020), Reinhard (2nd March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Sunny (2nd March 2020), T Smith (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020), Valerie Villars (1st March 2020)

17. Link to Post #1209
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

The following article describes how CDC developed an initial flawed test for Covid-19, and then spent weeks to try to correct it.

Key Missteps at the CDC Have Set Back Its Ability to Detect the Potential Spread of Coronavirus

The CDC designed a flawed test for COVID-19, then took weeks to figure out a fix so state and local labs could use it. New York still doesn’t trust the test’s accuracy.

by Caroline Chen, Marshall Allen, Lexi Churchill and Isaac Arnsdorf Feb. 28, 12:13 a.m. EST

A health worker taking a woman’s temperature in the triage area of a hospital in Turin on Wednesday as Italy stepped up efforts to prevent the spread of coronavirus cases. (Mauro Ujetto/NurPhoto via Getty Images)

ProPublica is a nonprofit newsroom that investigates abuses of power. Sign up to receive our biggest stories as soon as they’re published.

As the highly infectious coronavirus jumped from China to country after country in January and February, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lost valuable weeks that could have been used to track its possible spread in the United States because it insisted upon devising its own test.

The federal agency shunned the World Health Organization test guidelines used by other countries and set out to create a more complicated test of its own that could identify a range of similar viruses. But when it was sent to labs across the country in the first week of February, it didn’t work as expected. The CDC test correctly identified COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus. But in all but a handful of state labs, it falsely flagged the presence of the other viruses in harmless samples.

As a result, until Wednesday the CDC and the Food and Drug Administration only allowed those state labs to use the test — a decision with potentially significant consequences. The lack of a reliable test prevented local officials from taking a crucial first step in coping with a possible outbreak — “surveillance testing” of hundreds of people in possible hotspots. Epidemiologists in other countries have used this sort of testing to track the spread of the disease before large numbers of people turn up at hospitals.

This story is based on interviews with state and local public health officials and scientists across the country, which, taken together, describe a frustrating, bewildering bureaucratic process that seemed at odds with the urgency of the growing threat. The CDC and Vice President Mike Pence’s office, which is coordinating the government’s response to the virus, did not respond to questions for this story. It’s unclear who in the government originally made the decision to design a more complicated test, or to depart from the WHO guidance.

“We’re weeks behind because we had this problem,” said Scott Becker, chief executive officer of the Association of Public Health Laboratories, which represents 100 state and local public laboratories. “We’re usually up-front and center and ready.”

The CDC announced on Feb. 14 that surveillance testing would begin in five key cities, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle. That effort has not yet begun.

On Wednesday, under pressure from health experts and public officials, the CDC and the FDA told labs they no longer had to worry about the portion of the test intended “for the universal detection of SARS-like coronaviruses.” After three weeks of struggle, they could now use the test purely to check for the presence of COVID-19.

It remains unclear whether the CDC’s move on Wednesday will resolve all of the problems around the test. Some local labs have raised concerns about whether the CDC’s test is fully reliable for detecting COVID-19.

In New York, scientists at both the city’s and state’s laboratories have seen false positives even when following the CDC’s latest directions, according to a person familiar with their discussions.

“Testing for coronavirus is not available yet in New York City,” city Department of Health spokeswoman Stephanie Buhle said in an email late Thursday. “The kits that were sent to us have demonstrated performance issues and cannot be relied upon to provide an accurate result.”

Until the middle of this week, only the CDC and the six state labs — in Illinois, Idaho, Tennessee, California, Nevada and Nebraska — were testing patients for the virus, according to Peter Kyriacopoulos, APHL’s senior director of public policy. Now, as many more state and local labs are in the process of setting up the testing kits, this capacity is expected to increase rapidly.

So far, the United States has had only 15 confirmed cases, a dozen of them travel-related, according to the CDC. An additional 45 confirmed cases involve people returning to the U.S. having gotten sick abroad. But many public health experts and officials believe that without wider testing the true number of infected Americans remains hidden.

“The basic tenet of public health is to know the situation so you can deal with it appropriately,” said Marc Lipsitch, professor of epidemiology at the Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health. He noted that Guangdong, a province in China, conducted surveillance testing of 300,000 people in fever clinics to find about 420 positive cases. Overall, Guangdong has more than 1,000 confirmed cases. “If you don’t look, you won’t find cases,” he said.

A video monitor inside the California Department of Public Health showed the number of coronavirus cases around the world on Thursday. (Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)

Janet Hamilton, senior director of Policy and Science at Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists, said that with the virus spreading through multiple countries, “now is the time” for widespread surveillance testing.

“The disease,” she said, “is moving faster than the data.”

It remains to be seen what effect the delay in producing a working test will have on the health of Americans. If the United States dodges the rapidly spreading outbreaks now seen in Iran and South Korea, the impact will be negligible. But if it emerges that the disease is already circulating undetected in communities across the country, health officials will have missed a valuable chance to lessen the harm.

The need to have testing capacity distributed across local health departments became even more apparent Wednesday, when the CDC said it was investigating a case in California in which the patient may be the first infected in the United States without traveling to affected areas or known exposure to someone with the illness.

Doctors at the University of California, Davis Medical Center, where the patient is being treated, said testing was delayed for nearly a week because the patient didn’t fit restrictive federal criteria, which limits tests only to symptomatic patients who recently traveled to China.

“Upon admission, our team asked public health officials if this case could be COVID-19,” UC Davis said in a statement. UC Davis officials said because neither the California Department of Public Health nor Sacramento County could test for the virus, they asked the CDC to do so. But, the officials said, “since the patient did not fit the existing CDC criteria for COVID-19, a test was not immediately administered.”

After this case, and under pressure from public officials, the CDC broadened its guidelines Thursday for identifying suspected patients to include people who had traveled to Iran, Italy, Japan or South Korea.

The debate over whether federal, state and local officials should have already been engaged in widespread surveillance testing has become more heated as the virus has spread globally. The CDC had said the purpose of its five-city surveillance program was to provide the U.S. with an “early warning signal” to help direct its response. The cities were selected based on the likelihood that infection would be present, Hamilton said.

But Mark Pandori, director of the Nevada State Public Health Laboratory, which began offering testing on Feb.11, said surveillance testing may not be the best use of resources right now. “A lot of people look at lab tests like they are magic,” Pandori said. “But when you run lab tests, the more chances you have for getting false answers.”

There are other ways to expand the country’s testing capacity. Beyond the CDC and state labs, hospitals are also able to develop their own tests for diseases like COVID-19 and internally validate their effectiveness, with some oversight from the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. But because the CDC declared the virus a public health emergency, it triggered a set of federal rules that raises the bar for all tests, including those devised by local hospitals.

So now, hospitals must validate their tests with the FDA — even if they copied the CDC protocol exactly. Hospital lab directors say the FDA validation process is onerous and is wasting precious time when they could be testing in their local communities.

Alexander Greninger, an assistant professor in laboratory medicine at the University of Washington Medical Center, said after he submitted his COVID-19 test, which copies the CDC protocol, to the FDA, a reviewer asked him to prove that his test would not show a positive result for someone infected with the SARS coronavirus or the MERS coronavirus — an almost ridiculous challenge. The SARS virus, which appeared in November 2002, affected 26 countries, disappeared in mid-2003 and hasn’t been seen since. The MERS coronavirus primarily affects the Middle East, and the only two cases that have been recorded in the U.S., in 2014, were both imported.

There are labs that can create parts of a SARS virus, but the FDA’s recommended supplier of such materials said it would need one to two months to provide a sample, Greninger said. He spent two days on the phone making dozens of calls, scrambling to find a lab that would provide what he needed.

Greninger said the FDA was treating labs as if they were trying to make a commercially distributed product. “I think it makes sense to have this regulation,’’ he said, when “you’re going to sell 100,000 widgets across the U.S. That’s not who we are.”

Commercial manufacturers are working to mass-produce coronavirus tests, but there isn’t a precise timeline for their release. The drug company Cepheid, based in California, is targeting the second quarter of this year for the release of its test, a company spokeswoman said in an email. Massachusetts-based Hologic didn’t have an estimated release date for its test, a company spokesman said. “We’re responding to the public health need as rapidly as possible,” the spokesman said.

Update, Feb. 29, 2020: On Saturday, the FDA announced an “accelerated policy … to achieve more rapid testing capacity in the United States,” allowing academic hospital labs capable of performing high-quality testing to develop and begin using their own tests to detect COVID-19. Before now, hospital labs weren’t sent test kits by the CDC and the FDA required an extensive review process even if the hospitals had internally validated their tests. Under the new policy, the FDA review will still be required, but labs will be able to start using their diagnostics once they are internally validated. On Saturday, officials in Oregon and Washington state said they had found new cases of COVID-19 that appeared to be instances of “community spread,” where the source of infection is unknown.

Correction, Feb. 28, 2020: This story originally misstated the number of positive COVID-19 cases found via surveillance testing in the Chinese province of Guangdong. The testing found 420 positive cases, not 1,000.

Filed under: Health Care

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), bluestflame (1st March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), onawah (2nd March 2020), Pam (1st March 2020), Reinhard (2nd March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Sophocles (1st March 2020), Sunny (2nd March 2020), T Smith (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

19. Link to Post #1210
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Time for a change of mind frame ?
    • Henry Makov's take on the issue and referencing Bill's talk on the Anglo-Saxon mission.
    • John Rapoport maybe not that wrong after all.
    • Orwellian dystopian world & double-speak in full gear.

Here's is Makov's article :
    https://www.henrymakow.com/2020/02/c...late-chip.html

Coronavirus Con: Vaccinate, Depopulate & Chip Mankind

February 29, 2020

Vaccine manufacturers, govt agencies and financial institutions are embedded in a revolving door of a vast industry that is constantly pushing the 'pandemic' button in the hope of a world wide vaccine programme.

Compiled by JL
    (largely from Makia Freeman)
    (henrymakow.com)

Here's how this con job goes and although it repeats itself under different names, year after year (Corona, HIV, AIDS, SARS, Ebola, Zika, Mad cow etc etc.)

Most of the uninformed public react as programmed, simply because fear is PROVEN to trigger a narrowing of the mind, a lowering of IQ, a stimulation of the child ego (that looks for an adult to save it) and a reflexive obedience toward perceived authority.

The con job goes like this.

Step 1) Poison the population purposely to create disease that does not and would never occur naturally.

Step 2) Portray the purposely created disease
    as being caused by something invisible, outside the realm of control or knowledge of the average person.

Step 3) Create a toxic vaccine or medication that was always intended to send the population to an early grave.

Step 4) Repeat as many times as possible upon an uninformed population because killing a population this way (the art of having people line up to kill themselves with poison......known as a "soft kill" method) is the only legal way to make sure such eugenic operations can be executed on mass and in plain sight.

GAVI (Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations)

GAVI, partly funded by the UK Govt has many pharma industry representatives on its governing board. This group which sets the price for vaccines and stimulates demand.

The AMC is a special financing mechanism set up in 2007 by Gavi and six donors (Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, the Russian Federation, Norway, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation) to stimulate development of vaccines.

It is clear that vaccine manufacturers, govt agencies and financial institutions are embedded in a revolving door of a vast industry that is constantly pushing the 'pandemic' button in the hope of a world wide vaccine programme.
    The corruption of this agency is well documented.

In the meantime, we have the The ID2020 Alliance.

Launched with an initial grant from the Rockefeller Foundation.

Bill Gates is a founding partner in a company called the ID2020 Alliance, and its goal is to give every human being on earth a digital ID.

How do they plan on accomplishing this feat? By combining mandatory vaccinations with implantable microchips.

The ID2020 Alliance is a digital identity program that aims to "leverage immunization" as a means of inserting tiny microchips into people's bodies. In collaboration with GAVI.

Bill GATES is part owner of the coronavirus vaccine via Pilbright Institute. He helped to create a pandemic exercise with the Chinese CDC just a few month before the reported 'outbreak' using the same virus.
    He is involved with CEPI who are funding the vaccine manufacture, GAVI who sets the price for the vaccine and ID2020 who will use vaccines to microchip the public in line with the UN,s agenda 20/30.

The Pilbright Institute which has a patent for the coronavirus has links to Bill Gates and Dr Adrian Hill of the Jenner Institute.

Hll is the man who was involved in Ebola vaccine studies!

Innovate UK , the agency pushing the smart/5G agenda, is also linked to Pilbright and fund trials.

THE CHINA CORONAVIRUS 5G CONNECTION

Various independent researchers around the web, for around 2-3 weeks now, have highlighted the coronavirus-5G link despite Google (as the self-appointed NWO Censor-in-Chief) is doing its best to hide and scrub all search results showing the connection.

The coronavirus 5G connection doesn't mean the bioweapons connection is false (it's not a case of either-or), but rather broadens the scope of the entire event.Wuhan was one of the test cities chosen for China 5G rollout; 5G went live there on October 31st, 2019, almost exactly 2 months before the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak began.

Meanwhile, many scientific documents on the health effects of 5G have verified that it causes flu-like symptoms. 5G can exacerbate or cause the kind of illness you are attributing to the new virus. The rabbit hole is deep so let's take a dive.

Now Huawei is pretending 5-G is some kind of cure.

5-G IS A DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPON

For the deeper background to 5G, read Makia Freeman's 2017 article 5G and IoT: Total Technological Control Grid Being Rolled Out Fast. Many concerned citizens, scientist and even governmental officials are becoming aware of the danger of 5G. It has already been banned in many places worldwide, such as Brussels, the Netherlands and parts of Switzerland, Ireland, Italy, Germany, the UK, the USA and Australia.

After all, 5G is not just the next generation of mobile connectivity after 4G; it is a radical and entirely new type of technology - a military technology used on the battlefield that is now being 'deployed' (military term) in the civilian realm.

It is phased array weaponry being sold and disguised as primarily a communications system when the frequency bands it uses (24GHz - 100+GHz including MMW [millimeter waves]) are the very same ones used in Active Denial Systems, i.e. crowd control. Even mainstream Wikipedia describes Active Denial Systems as directed energy weaponry; it disperses crowds by firing energy at them, causing immediate and intense pain, including a sensation of the skin burning.

Remember, directed energy weapons (DEW) are behind the fall of the Twin Towers on 9/11 and the fake Californian 'wildfires'.

DEW & Laser Weapons are Being Used Against the American People

DEW (Directed Energy Weapons) are no longer the stuff of conspiracy theory. In the last few months in the US, there have been a number of incidents where DEW, laser weapons and perhaps other high-tech energy weapons have been openly deployed against the American people.
    thefreedomarticles.com

CONCLUSION

This pandemic is being used to forward Agenda 20/30, the UN's policy of complete control over the world population. Of course, this is sugar coated. (Transforming Our World)

This Agenda is a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity. It also seeks to strengthen universal peace in larger freedom. We recognize that eradicating poverty in all its forms and dimensions, including extreme poverty, is the greatest global challenge and an indispensable requirement for sustainable development. All countries and all stakeholders, acting in collaborative partnership, will implement this plan. We are resolved to free the human race from the tyranny of poverty and want and to heal and secure our planet.

We'll give Dave Work, the last word. In 2018 he wrote:

Agenda 2030 is the blueprint for herding the "sheeple" in this last leg of the journey towards the "New World Order."

Once again, the "Hegelian Dialectic" is being used. If our psychopathic controllers told us we will be slaves with no possessions or freedoms and even reproduction will be controlled , would we accept that? Of course not! So they use sugarcoated "doublespeak" to make us believe that Agenda 2030 is to end poverty and hunger. [Now disease is the pretext.]

Unfortunately for us normal folks, a few thousand psychopaths cannot possibly control seven billion people, so depopulation is an important part of the agenda. According to their own Georgia Guidestones, the ideal (controllable) population is about 500 million, so a lot of us need to "leave" the planet before they can have things their way!

Ending poverty and hunger? The powerful and greedy bullies who created Agenda 2030 are hoarding vast unimaginable amounts of wealth and could easily solve world poverty (if they wanted to) and still have plenty left over!

----------

First Comment from Andrew

Past Psychological Operations (PSYOPS) EXACTLY like Covid-19 were Zika, Ebola, SARS, MERS, H1N, West Nile Virus, Avian (bird) Flu, Swine Flu, etc...

The simple cold viruses (SARS, MERS) fizzled out in the spring (just as Covid-19 will in a few weeks).

What I find alarming is the loss of our Civil Rights under cover of one of these PANIC PARTY PsyOps. In 2005, President George W. Bush asked, "If we had an outbreak somewhere in the United States, do we not then quarantine that part of the country? And how do you, then, enforce a quarantine?"

At that time, the US Military was forbidden from undertaking law enforcement duties by Federal Posse Comitatus Act. Bush's wish became law in Fiscal Year 2007 with (H.R. 5122.ENR), (Section 1076) which allows the President to use the US Military to "restore public order and enforce Federal law" for "natural disaster, epidemic", or other public health emergency, terrorist attack or "domestic violence incident." That effectively circumvented Posse Comitatus Act on 1878.

Bush signed this into law one afternoon on National Public Radio. The public promptly forgot about it. BUT Barack Obama picked up where Bush left off

On Aug 1st 2014, Obama enhanced Bush's 2003-2005 Executive Order 13295, titled Revised List of Quarantinable Communicable Diseases. Where Bush had specified only SARS and Avian (bird) Flu, Obama added the words, " severe acute respiratory syndromes, which are diseases that are associated with fever and signs and symptoms of pneumonia or other respiratory illness, are capable of being transmitted from person to person". That can potentially mean anything that WHO and/or CDC say is a threat. Who appoints the head of the CDC? The US President appoints head of CDC.

On the very same day in 2009, New York City held its "largest ever" bio-terror response drill which raised the possibility that "terrorists" might release deadly viruses into the environment.
    With Covid-19, the government is adding another arrow in their quiver, should they need to enact martial law.

Thankfully The White House isn't buying it. Trump barred a top health expert from speaking freely about the coronavirus. It's one of many ways the administration has muzzled scientists.

RELATED

Preview YouTube video 5G#Launches In "Wuhan" Weeks Before #Coronavirus#Outbreak

-----------------

Other post of Makov referencing the Anglo-Saxon mission

Insider -- NWO Scenario Includes Biowarfare & Nuclear War

February 28, 2020

If this 2010 video is accurate, we are in big trouble. "China will "catch a cold" they said. After that, It will actually spread across the world to the West as well. Panic. Military lockdown. No food, no gas, telecommunication goes down etc..."

Plans for Pike's WW3 are in Place

The letter, excerpted below, is from a transcript of this video. It was sent in March 2010 to Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan of Project Camelot.

(Disclaimer- This sounds plausible but I leave it to the reader to decide. It does confirm what I have always suspected, Iran has nuclear weapons.)

"The Anglo-Saxon Mission"

The writer is a UK insider. He is a military veteran who later worked in the "City of London."

Excerpt by henrymakow.com

In late 2005 I attended what I thought was a normal three x monthly City security & financial planning meeting since the usual crowd were emailed listed for attendance.

The meeting turned out to be something entirely different. To my surprise (shock) this was very much a Masonic level meeting instead. No notes taken - word of mouth only.

At the meeting mention was made that the Timeline for war against Iran was being delayed to a point where other contingencies had to be put in place.

Contingencies were then mentioned, in quite a matter of fact fashion.

First was the Israeli reluctance to strike and provoke Iran into armed action and that Israel promised that action would soon take place in order to provoke the required Iranian military response. (Israel soon after attacked Iranian backed Hizbollah bases in the Lebanon)

That was my first surprise. The second was mention of Japanese reluctance to create havoc within the fledging Chinese financial sectors. China was growing too quickly with the Chinese military the being main beneficiary.

The third surprise was open talk about the use of biological weapons - when they would be used since timing appeared to be crucial. Then there was more talk centred on how Iran must be engaged militarily in order to provoke the desired military response from China. The talk continued about how long conventional weapons should be used, knowing they would be hopeless against a Chinese military onslaught in the region.

ESTABLISHED BLUEPRINT

It soon transpired that they were not making decisions. They were discussing something that had already been planned and so they were simply sharing that information between themselves. It also became clear that the central issue of the meeting was when the 'balloon' would go up.

Further issues dealt with finances, the moving of resources and protection of assets and the central control of these resources: the bringing in outlying assets. I recall the chain/sequence of events, which ran something like this:

They needed either the Iranians or the Chinese to be guilty of first-use nuclear weapons in order to justify the next stage. (My information shows that the Iranians do indeed have a tactical nuclear capability.) The next stage would be a measured regional nuclear response, enough to cause an immediate ceasefire. This ceasefire would create the time needed to put in place unified totalitarian western governments.

Thereafter, or concurrent, biological weapons would be used against the Chinese population. This would then set off another chain of events that would collapse the whole Chinese political and social infrastructure.

This was mentioned as: Disease, followed by wide spread food shortages, followed by mass starvation. Somehow, this would then cause the Chinese military to attack eastern Russia. The biological agents were described as being flu like and would spread like wild fire. It shocks and sickens me to describe these events. It shocks me even more to know that plausible events are being manipulated to cause the extinction of a whole part of the human race.

The evidence was clear. There does indeed exist a Timeline for future conflict that this country, the UK, was using this as some sort of world government business plan and many millions would die as a result. The plan is openly described in these circles as the Anglo Saxon Mission.

For those living in the UK
    pr-sec.jpg

Interestingly, the meeting was attended by a former Commissioner for Police (name withheld). His role, it became clear, is gaining enough legislation to empower the private security industry to enable him to be head of what he himself called: 'The Greater Policing Community' to control dissidence within the UK population.

Few people realize, that, at this moment, there are some 500.000 people working in the UK private security industry. Fewer still realize this industry has already been empowered through government backed public control policing powers, linked to the Public Order Act. This Parliamentary Act of police empowerment is currently being extended to include more powers such a direct powers of arrest and detention - the same as those currently being sought for Community Police Officers and Civil Enforcement Officers.

In time of war Britain will become a totalitarian police state headed by a military government empowered through the City of London. I can be certain of this, and to which, people living in the UK remain, by and large, oblivious.

Just to re-cap

The above can only be considered as simply a background briefing, knowing that its contents can be checked and easily verified by those with the will to do so. However to be clear:

Iran will soon be attacked, possibly within 18 months of writing this. China will come to the aid of Iran to protect its own interests. Nuclear weapons will be used by either Iran or China, with Israel provoking their first use. Much of the Middle East will be laid to waste. Millions will die in a very short period of time. China will forcibly move into parts of Russia to extend 'ceasefire' lines. Biological weapons will be deployed against China. 'China will catch a cold'. There is some sort of malevolent ET alliance at work, profitably being used by the UK, US and other western powers, including Japan. Refer to 'Black Projects'. I also understand that other, more humanitarian ET entities are working against this Timeline and are, somehow, maintaining a precarious balance without taking any direct intervention themselves.

I have more to add to this

The western powers are actively seeking a 'perfect war' and have been engaged in doing so throughout the 20th century up to present times. WWI and WWII were simply stepping stones - both pre-determined and successful.

https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/ww3.png

The next Great War is now just round the corner. This war will significantly reduce the world's population, possibly by half, in a very short period of time. This 'over government' feels this course of action to be wholly righteous and is pursuing this action with astonishing determination.

For my part I feel that I have contributed in some way to all this happening, more so, since I knew about this many years ago, but failed to see its full significance- a denial on my part no doubt. There is only so much that a person can take in not unless one willingly gives over their own spirit to their cause - the greatest of evils.

Stay with me on this... The wider picture remains to me quite unclear. Nonetheless, I have 'seen' what will become of the physical shape of this world in a few short years to come.

The over-government knows this too and is using this Timeline as way of preparation. They know that the survivors from what is about to happen will determine the physical future of mankind on this planet for millennia to come. They see this as a race against time before time itself prevents them. You see, they are governed by time, while most everyone else living on this planet is not. I discovered this phenomena some time ago and came to understand why those involved with this over government are desperate not be caught in the present moment. They can't stand still and must at all costs keep striving towards their own manufactured goals. By doing so they are corralling everyone else, sheep like, into pens. The fuel they use to do this is fear.

The wider picture I mentioned, while much of it still remains unclear to me, is most definitely signalling a massive geo-physical change, a change that is very much like the seasons albeit a season that only occurs once in every 11500 years. Those in over government are very much aware of this 'season' and are driven to survive this change with their bloodline intact and to remain in overall control, very much as it is now.

One big question, to those awake to this change, is when will happen? Personally, I have little idea of an exact time other than it will be soon. I regard precise timings, such as 21st Dec 2012, with much suspicion. However, I say soon. Soon, to me, is something that is highly likely to happen in my own lifetime. I say this since I was here during the last season of change and see again, quite clearly, a chain of events that cannot be confused with anything other than this change taking place again - soon.
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 1st March 2020 at 07:22.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Agape (1st March 2020), anandacate (1st March 2020), Ben (2nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Billy (1st March 2020), bluestflame (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), mountain_jim (1st March 2020), Pam (1st March 2020), Philippe (1st March 2020), Reinhard (2nd March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Sunny (2nd March 2020), T Smith (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020), Valerie Villars (1st March 2020)

21. Link to Post #1211
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Larry Cook is now someone I appreciate. Vitamin C is what we need.

I am going to post this here because Tom Levy explains how Vitamin C will give us the baseline to deal with a novel infection. I am not fearful about the viral infection and I am really seeking inspiration concerning the economic/ political disaster and what we can do? I am praying that people will wake up and not be funneled into the solution that may be offered OR mass hysteria.

Quote Vitamin C Infusion for the Treatment of Severe 2019-nCoV Infected Pneumonia

At the end of 2019, patients with unexplained pneumonia appeared in Wuhan, China. At 21:00 on January 7, 2020, a new coronavirus was detected in the laboratory, and the detection of pathogenic nucleic acids was completed at 20:00 on January 10. Subsequently, the World Health Organization officially named the new coronavirus that caused the pneumonia epidemic in Wuhan as 2019 new coronavirus (2019-nCoV), and the pneumonia was named severe acute respiratory infection (SARI). Up to February 4, 2020, over 20000 cases have been diagnosed in China, 406 of which have died, and 154 cases have been discovered in other countries around the world. Most of the deaths were elderly patients or patients with severe underlying diseases. SARI has caused global concern and emergency.

Statistics of the 41 patients with SARI published in JAMA initially showed that 13 patients were transferred into the ICU, of which 11 (85%) had ARDS and 3 (23%) had shock. Of these, 10 (77%) required mechanical ventilation support, and 2 (15%) required ECMO support. Of the above 13 patients, 5 (38%) eventually died and 7 (38%) were transferred out of the ICU. Viral pneumonia is a dangerous condition with a poor clinical prognosis. For most viral infections, there is a lack of effective targeted antiviral drugs, and symptomatic supportive treatment is still the current main treatment.

Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, has antioxidant properties. When sepsis happens, the cytokine surge caused by sepsis is activated, and neutrophils in the lungs accumulate in the lungs, destroying alveolar capillaries. Early clinical studies have shown that vitamin C can effectively prevent this process. In addition, vitamin C can help to eliminate alveolar fluid by preventing the activation and accumulation of neutrophils, and reducing alveolar epithelial water channel damage. At the same time, vitamin C can prevent the formation of neutrophil extracellular traps, which is a biological event of vascular injury caused by neutrophil activation. Vitamins can effectively shorten the duration of the common cold. In extreme conditions (athletes, skiers, art workers, military exercises), it can effectively prevent the common cold. And whether vitamin C also has a certain protective effect on influenza patients, only few studies have shown that vitamin C deficiency is related to the increased risk and severity of influenza infections. In a controlled but non-randomized trial, 85% of the 252 students treated experienced a reduction in symptoms in the high-dose vitamin C group (1g / h at the beginning of symptoms for 6h, followed by 3 * 1g / day). Among patients with sepsis and ARDS, patients in the high-dose vitamin group did not show a better prognosis and other clinical outcomes. There are still some confounding factors in the existing research, and the conclusions are different.

Therefore, during the current epidemic of SARI, it is necessary to study the clinical efficacy and safety of vitamin C for viral pneumonia through randomized controlled trials.
    Quote Nutrients. 2017 Apr; 9(4): 339.
    Published online 2017 Mar 29. doi: 10.3390/nu9040339
    PMCID: PMC5409678
    PMID: 28353648
    Vitamin C and Infections

Abstract
    In the early literature, vitamin C deficiency was associated with pneumonia. After its identification, a number of studies investigated the effects of vitamin C on diverse infections. A total of 148 animal studies indicated that vitamin C may alleviate or prevent infections caused by bacteria, viruses, and protozoa. The most extensively studied human infection is the common cold. Vitamin C administration does not decrease the average incidence of colds in the general population, yet it halved the number of colds in physically active people. Regularly administered vitamin C has shortened the duration of colds, indicating a biological effect. However, the role of vitamin C in common cold treatment is unclear. Two controlled trials found a statistically significant dose–response, for the duration of common cold symptoms, with up to 6–8 g/day of vitamin C. Thus, the negative findings of some therapeutic common cold studies might be explained by the low doses of 3–4 g/day of vitamin C. Three controlled trials found that vitamin C prevented pneumonia. Two controlled trials found a treatment benefit of vitamin C for pneumonia patients. One controlled trial reported treatment benefits for tetanus patients. The effects of vitamin C against infections should be investigated further.
    Last edited by Delight; 1st March 2020 at 08:01.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

anandacate (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), bluestflame (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), Inaiá (1st March 2020), mountain_jim (1st March 2020), Pam (1st March 2020), pueblo (1st March 2020), Reinhard (2nd March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Sophocles (1st March 2020), spade (1st March 2020), Sunny (2nd March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

23. Link to Post #1212
    UK Avalon Member sleepydumpling's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was just thinking if this virus can stay on surfaces for at
    Least 7 days does anyone think those in power pulling the strings will use this as an excuse to do away with physical cash.
    Excuse will be something like handling cash is now to dangerous so we need to go to a full digital currency.

The central bankers have been after this for a long time.
    If this has already been written then I do apologise

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sleepydumpling For This Post:

anandacate (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), bluestflame (1st March 2020), Dick (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), Pam (1st March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

25. Link to Post #1213
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

I found this article on a pediatric website, edited some blah-blah-blah and tried to show that the guidelines below are also for adults of any age to care. For general pourposes, indeed ..

Quote The immune system of children is more fragile than of adults and certain diseases are more frequent at this stage of life. This fragility is greater in the first 3 years of life, and by the age of 4, the child reaches the maturity of the immune system and becomes less susceptible to infections.

To strengthen the body, one must seek healthy eating and do not forget sleep, as poor sleep impairs immunity. The diet must be complete and well varied in fruits and vegetables, and the quality of sleep is absolutely important.

With weakened immunity one (child) is prone to disease. Among them, infections of the upper and lower airways stand out, such as, for example, common colds, flu, sinusitis and pneumonia.

Getting in contact with dirt and microorganisms common from day to day to acquire antibodies is not a myth, it is real and scientific. It is part of a principle for the improvement of (child) immunity, called the Theory of Hygiene.

Due to this principle presented in 1989 by the English doctor David Strachan, it is known that (a child) must not necessarily undergo excessive care. "The presentation (of the child) to certain microorganisms can be beneficial for the stimulation and maturation of the immune system".

--edit--
    I reported this post to Mods, to move it to "The Wuhan Coronavirus thread" .. a mistake of mine. I'm sorry.
    --done--thank you Bill & Mods.

continuing ..

the contents opened my eyes to look at 3~4 age or less child contagious that not seems reported yet by any country, because this could be a very serious aggravating factor in any type of viruses epidemic.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 1st March 2020 at 11:42.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Agape (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), bluestflame (1st March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), Pam (1st March 2020), Reinhard (2nd March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

27. Link to Post #1214
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 164 posts

Please note - It can stay on surfaces for 9 days not 7. This is important. Hence why Chris Martenson of Peak Prosperity said he plans rotating 9 masks so he knows that by the time he gets back to the first mask, any virus will be gone/dead or whatever term is used for viruses which apparently exist somewhere between living and non-living.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), bluestflame (1st March 2020), Dick (1st March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), Pam (1st March 2020), Philippe (1st March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Sunny (2nd March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

29. Link to Post #1215
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by sleepydumpling (here)
    I was just thinking if this virus can stay on surfaces for at
    Least 7 days does anyone think those in power pulling the strings will use this as an excuse to do away with physical cash.
    Excuse will be something like handling cash is now to dangerous so we need to go to a full digital currency.
    Irrespective of the causes of the outbreak, there seems little doubt that the global controllers will use the situation as a lever to implement all kinds of regulations, restrictions, and new protocols. Selling the idea that 'cash is dangerous' could easily be one of them.

Problem-Reaction-Solution, of course, whether the Problem is unplanned or carefully engineered. The principles still apply.

Another 'Solution' is the way that in South Korea, personal tracking has been used (and is being welcomed and applauded) to warn people via their smartphones if their movements have taken them close to where it's known there was recently another infected person.

That's pretty scary: not everyone has a smartphone (I don't!), and one wonders how the authorities might handle the 'problem' of those who don't, and therefore can't be tracked or warned that way, if a pandemic really does get out of control.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st March 2020 at 11:03.

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (1st March 2020), Alan (1st March 2020), bluestflame (1st March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), Inaiá (1st March 2020), Pam (1st March 2020), Reinhard (2nd March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Rosco1 (1st March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Sophocles (1st March 2020), Sunny (2nd March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

31. Link to Post #1216
    Thanks

how is this "Not on topic"?
    I apologize: yes, of course, it belongs with this wide-ranging subject.

A confession here. I get exasperated sometimes (even though I've been told I'm known for my patience! ) when some issues come up again and again when in my opinion very sound comments have been made earlier in the thread about the same topic.

But I do understand that there's a LOT of information here, and therefore many people who want to contribute something they sincerely feel is valuable — which I'll always respect and appreciate — are unaware that it's already been discussed.

I get exasperated about the 5G thing, too. Here's why.

Of course, 5G, pollution, poor diet and living conditions, and much else will all compromise the immune system. So someone with a weak[ened] immune system will always be more likely to develop more serious and possibly life-threatening symptoms from a circulating virus. Even if it's regular flu.

But we all know that.

Here are three of many case studies to illustrate the point.
    1. There's no 5G in Iran. Go figure.
    2. I'm as sure as I can be there's no 5G in the little town of Codogno, where the Italian outbreak started.
    3. There's no 5G in Ecuador. The one confirmed case there flew in from Spain (without any symptoms, feeling fine), and 14 days later — in Ecuador all that time — she's now critically ill. It wasn't 5G that did that to the poor woman. If someone has symptoms from having been affected by 5G, when they leave that area they'd feel a lot better. This seems so obvious it's genuinely hard for me to understand why others don't see this clearly. Hence again, my frustration sometimes, for which I apologize once more.
    All viewpoints are welcome here. We need to figure this out together. But please, be smart, and think carefully about all the many factors operating.

A few more of my own views:
    • This is a real virus, and it's a new strain. There's no 'herd immunity'. Immune systems are ambushed by this thing.
    • Of course, there are more deaths from regular flu, heart attacks, strokes, medical malpractice, and car accidents. And let me say again: everyone reading this will be fine, because you all know how to take good care of yourselves and your families.
    • But right now the numbers are small. It's the projection into the future that's the concern. Very smart people out there (including Dr Gabriel Leung, a world-class epidemiologist in Hong Kong) have done the math and forecast a worst case scenario of 100 million deaths after 60% of the world's population is infected. That's a big number, bigger than all the rest.
    • I'm unsure if the Anglo-Saxon Mission has come into play here. There are matches, but also mismatches. I've not been 'pushing' the issue, but others have — the latest being Dr Henry Makow, whose articles are widely read.
    • I do strongly suspect this is all somehow engineered, though. I'm deeply suspicious of the VERY VERY close similarity with the scenario laid out on p.18 of this 2010 Rockefeller Foundation document. For anyone who's unfamiliar with this, I suggest it's mandatory reading.
    • Most of my own predictions posted here on 18 Feb have come to pass, one by one. That gives me no pleasure, but for me it feels like an affirmation that my own strong, very instinctive focus on this (a) is warranted and (b) may be fairly accurate. (For anyone not following my hunches, my most recent forecast is that there'll start to be panic buying in the US towards the end of this coming week, or maybe the middle of the week after, as soon as ACCURATE testing numbers start to be published and the everyday US population starts to realize there may be a real problem.)
    • And also: the Tokyo Olympics (scheduled to start on 24 July), as best as I can calculate and perceive, will very probably be canceled. The only times this ever happened before were in 1916, 1940 and 1944, during the World Wars. There'll be more and more discussion about this in the mainstream in the next 2-3 weeks.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st March 2020 at 13:55.

32. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (1st March 2020), anandacate (2nd March 2020), Ben (2nd March 2020), Delight (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (1st March 2020), Dick (1st March 2020), EFO (1st March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), Inaiá (1st March 2020), Jean-Luc (1st March 2020), Mare (1st March 2020), Metaphor (1st March 2020), mountain_jim (1st March 2020), Pam (1st March 2020), Reinhard (2nd March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Rosco1 (1st March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Sophocles (1st March 2020), Sunny (2nd March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020), twin fig (1st March 2020), Yoda (3rd March 2020)

33. Link to Post #1217
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Status (in Norway): 19 confirmed cases.

5 cases among nurses and doctors at Ullevål Hospital; 4th and 5th case reported today.

In addition 50 health care personell working at the same hospital are placed in home quarantine.

Also: Norwegian store shelves are emptied of canned goods. All the major retail chains have noticed an increase in sales of long-lasting products.
    Last edited by Sophocles; 1st March 2020 at 12:23. Reason: Case number upgraded from 17 to 19

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Agape (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), Inaiá (1st March 2020), Innocent Warrior (1st March 2020), Metaphor (1st March 2020), Pam (1st March 2020), Reinhard (2nd March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Sunny (2nd March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020)

35. Link to Post #1218
    Thanks

More about Iran. (But note that Iran is being demonized here — maybe quite fairly, of course — while China's almost certain false numbers remains uncriticized. And those in the US, too.)
    What is the real size of the coronavirus epidemic in Iran?
    1 March, 2020

International experts are questioning the scale of the new coronavirus epidemic in Iran, where the official death toll is second only to China and risks creating a regional epicentre of contagion.

While Iran has acknowledged 54 deaths among 978 confirmed infections nationwide - with a vice-president and deputy health minister among those testing positive - unofficial tolls are much higher.

The London-based BBC Persian service says 210 people have been killed by the virus; a figure it says it collated from hospital sources.

The report was immediately dismissed by Iran's health ministry.

The People's Mujahedin, an exiled organisation that Tehran considers a terrorist group, claims that the epidemic has killed "more than 300", while infecting up to 15,000 across the country.

Six epidemiologists based in Canada used a mathematical model to estimate that there have been more than 18,000 cases on Iranian soil.

Their calculations - not yet peer reviewed - take into account the number of cases in other countries that originated from Iran.

"When a country exports cases to other destinations it's very likely that the burden of infection in this country is significant", according to Isaac Bogoch, coauthor of the study and a specialist in infectious diseases at the University of Toronto.

"POSITION OF WEAKNESS"

This week, Reporters Without Borders added its own criticism of Tehran's handling of the outbreak, accusing the government of stifling news on the spread of the virus.

"The authorities insist they have the situation under control but they have ... obstructed journalists trying to cover the story," the media advocacy group said in a statement.

On Saturday, Iran's health ministry spokesman Kianoush Jahanpour responded to the criticisms, accusing foreign media of spreading false news.

"Among Iran's radicals, there is an obsession with not giving ammunition to the enemy and avoiding appearing weak," said Thierry Coville, an Iran analyst at the French Institute for International and Strategic Affairs.

Iranian Twitter user Assieh Bakeri speculated: "Talking about coronavirus could soon be considered troubling for public opinion, undermining public security and insulting the president!"

ECONOMIC CRISIS WEIGHS

More than seven per cent of people in Iran confirmed to be infected with the virus have died, according to Iran's official data, a far higher mortality rate than in other countries.

In China, 3.5 per cent of infected people have reportedly died. In Italy, another country hit hard by the virus, the death rate is reported at two per cent.

"In Iran, for example, they started detecting patients based on death. So if you calculate the case/fatality rate that way, it is going to be very high," said Cecile Viboud, an epidemiologist at the National Institutes of Health in the United States.

Whatever the reliability of official figures, Iran is certainly one of the main centres of contamination outside China.

The situation is aggravated by an economic crisis, as the country grapples with the effect of Washington re-imposing sanctions in 2018 - a move that hit oil exports and provoked a recession.

"Why did Iran not stop flights to China? There is a rational explanation - China is one of the last countries buying their oil. They need to maintain the economic link," Coville said.

"With the sanctions, we can say that the government has lost at least 30 per cent of its budget revenues. This has inevitably had an impact on their health system," he added.

Situated at a geographical crossroads in the Middle East and surrounded by countries with creaking infrastructure and challenging humanitarian conditions, Iran's situation gives cause for worry.

"This is concerning, both for public health in Iran itself, and because of the high likelihood for outward dissemination of the epidemic to neighbouring countries with lower capacity to respond to infectious diseases epidemics", the Canadian study concluded.

Azerbaijan, Iraq, Canada, Georgia, Lebanon, New Zealand and Qatar have now confirmed coronavirus infections among people arriving from Iran.

Iranian authorities have taken measures to counter the virus' spread, including cancelling Friday prayers in several cities, closing schools until at least Tuesday, shutting parliament until "further notice" and restricting travel within the country.

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (1st March 2020), anandacate (2nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), Innocent Warrior (1st March 2020), Pam (1st March 2020), Reinhard (2nd March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Sophocles (1st March 2020), Sunny (2nd March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020), Yoda (3rd March 2020)

37. Link to Post #1219
    Thanks

A heads up re the Pope. He's sick, and events are being canceled which he was scheduled to attend.

Of course, he may just have a cold. But these are strange times, and anything could happen to anyone, just about anywhere.

38. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (2nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), Inaiá (1st March 2020), Innocent Warrior (1st March 2020), muxfolder (2nd March 2020), Reinhard (2nd March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Sophocles (1st March 2020), Sunny (2nd March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020), Valerie Villars (1st March 2020), Yoda (3rd March 2020)

39. Link to Post #1220
    Thanks

More still about Iran. Here's a Twitter feed with multiple reports and videos from the ground all of which suggest the situation there is alarming and utterly out of control.

https://twitter.com/aliostad/status/1233668766124400640

40. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (2nd March 2020), Antagenet (2nd March 2020), aoibhghaire (1st March 2020), Baby Steps (1st March 2020), betoobig (1st March 2020), bluestflame (1st March 2020), BMJ (2nd March 2020), David Trd1 (1st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2020), Frank V (1st March 2020), Franny (1st March 2020), Innocent Warrior (1st March 2020), Pam (1st March 2020), Philippe (1st March 2020), Reinhard (2nd March 2020), RogeRio (1st March 2020), Rosco1 (1st March 2020), Sadieblue (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Sophocles (1st March 2020), Sunny (3rd March 2020), Tintin (2nd March 2020), wondering (1st March 2020), Yoda (3rd March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 61 of 154 FirstFirst 1 11 51 61 71 111 154 LastLast