Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 3077

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #2501
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Has anyone seen stats for flu victims and deaths (of the elderly) for this time of year in a country by country chart/infographic comparing previous years with the current year? Curious to see how that compares.

Quote Pentagon scientists have been deployed in 25 countries and given diplomatic immunity to research deadly viruses, bacteria and toxins at US military offshore biolaboratories under a $2.1 billion DoD program. (Source: DTRA)
    Hmmm. Deployed in 25 countries with diplomatic immunity. Were these regions with or without 5G? Were they researching or releasing.... ? (Just asking)

The whole thing "feels" like an exceptionally well coordinated, well planned, execution of something that a distracted public have been misdirected with the whole BREXIT thing.
    Thanks for the post scotslad

It's highly doubtful that 5G was there at the time the investigative reporting by Dilyana was being undertaken.

The origin of our awareness of this work can be found by visiting a thread that Hervé started back in September 2018 - "Ethnic-Specific Weapons: Leaked Documents Reveal US Diplomats in Georgia Trafficking Human Blood And Pathogens For Pentagon Biowarfare Laboratory" - and the information there, 14 posts thus far, should prove rewarding for those interested in pursuing that angle. I'd argue that it should be pursued, fairly vigorously, as aoibhghaire appears to have done.

I just went back and reread this brilliant and disturbing thread started by Herve. I remember how creepy it was to learn about this back in 2018 but it really takes on a new level of meaning when looking at it now. It is well worth reviewing or reading if you never caught it the first time around.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th March 2020), Elainie (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), scotslad (26th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), wondering (25th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2502
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,773 times in 5,534 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Bumping

Imo this is way way possible unless we all recognize it and rebel.

This is a terrific piece of film from Aaron and Melissa Dykes (Truthstream Media) and

Two important documents referred to in this (I think) very intelligently and measured presentation i've now placed in the library.

These are:

Imperial-College-COVID19-NPI-modelling-16-03-2020 (Ferguson et al - March 2020): Impact of non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs) to reduce COVID19 mortality and healthcare demand

ICL link:
    https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imp...16-03-2020.pdf

Library link: http://avalonlibrary.net/Coronavirus...ch%202020).pdf

and the Gideon Lichfield MIT Technology Review article

MIT link: https://www.technologyreview.com/s/6...ing-18-months/

Library link: http://avalonlibrary.net/Coronavirus...Lichfield).pdf
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), Kamikaze (25th March 2020), mountain_jim (25th March 2020), onevoice (25th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), Satori (25th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), T Smith (25th March 2020), wondering (25th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #2503
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

The latest from London, they are requisitioning the excel centre 'the nightingale' , the army are setting it up as a 4,000 bed temporary hospital. Good location for removal of bodies via the river.

The latest estimate is that 5-10% of londoners are or will shortly be infected. That is a huge likely toll.

Hospitals are still short of basic protective equipment and lack the test capacity to even test their own staff if symptomatic.

The looming scandal for the Johnson government is the dithering and complacency that has taken place during the key weeks when more action could have been taken.

only this week have they appealed for ventilators!

The substance of the scandal is that Johnson, in thrall of the mega-mind Dominic Cummings (advisor) believed until about two weeks ago that the best course of action was to let the virus rage through the population, and build herd immunity while isolating the vulnerable. He then received a report from imperial college with casualty projections and realised that the stategy will, with hindsight, be discredited, and I would say people will attribute a number of the deaths to that abandoned strategy.In the multi thousands.

Still, great things are coming out of this catastrophe

a) greater public discussion of the idea of universal basic income
    b) greater recognition of the advantages of integrated public health systems
    c) greater attention being directed towards the biowarfare labs, and their violation of the biological weapons convention.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 25th March 2020 at 12:40.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), Mare (25th March 2020), onevoice (25th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), T Smith (25th March 2020), Tam (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), wondering (25th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #2504
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Has anyone seen stats for flu victims and deaths (of the elderly) for this time of year in a country by country chart/infographic comparing previous years with the current year? Curious to see how that compares.

Quote Pentagon scientists have been deployed in 25 countries and given diplomatic immunity to research deadly viruses, bacteria and toxins at US military offshore biolaboratories under a $2.1 billion DoD program. (Source: DTRA)
    Hmmm. Deployed in 25 countries with diplomatic immunity. Were these regions with or without 5G? Were they researching or releasing.... ? (Just asking)

The whole thing "feels" like an exceptionally well coordinated, well planned, execution of something that a distracted public have been misdirected with the whole BREXIT thing.

One thing for sure, whatever we think - IT IS HAPPENING and I have 3 daughters all nurses getting treated like cattle by very very scared people who are getting tested and their dna being recorded and everyone appears to be waiting for the vaccinations.

The draconian measures have been dictated to us by the PM - almost as though he had heard our conversations in recent nights over the kitchen table debating what would happen next.

I've put my planning objections about my neighbours barn conversion down my list of priorities - that's for sure.

eeee me. Where's it all going to end?
    I don't know about all countries, but Public Health England releases stats relating to flu and respiratory illnesses each year.

Of particular interest is "Influenza-attributable deaths" and "Excess all-cause mortality surveillance" sections. It puts things into perspective somewhat. Example report for 2017 to 2018:

https://assets.publishing.service.go...17_to_2018.pdf

If I'm interpreting Table 6 correctly that's 15,969 total deaths attributable to influenza for 2017/2018, of which 15,004 were for the 65+ age group.
    Here's the table mentioned:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture_table6.PNG
Views:	46
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	42909
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), greybeard (25th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), scotslad (26th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), wondering (25th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #2505
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Your thoughts please.

In light of the COV19 crisis, I'm Curious about the honey badger control powers now rolling out here in the UK -

I and many thousands if not million others, received a TEXT message on my contract phone from the Govt -

It said "Stay at Home".

Am I now in tacit agreement with the Govt? If my phone/device leaves my home it can be tracked.

They can track my journeys and where I go.

If I visit other people's homes will I receive an automatic fine allegedly somewhere in the region of £1000 to £10,000?

It appears the Government has the Digital Communications Bill, and thus can request, process my and your data to prosecute and control you.

Will my mobile phone now be used as my state controlled ID card? And used as evidence against me?

Afterall I have to use it for boarding passes for planes etc at moment when crossing borders.

Drones are now being used in several european countries to "police" the streets.

There is also software widely available to monitor "hot spots" and monitor people with phones in open places, shopping malls etc

- add the personal identifiers to it - and jeezo, every science fiction film of the 80s and 90s is fastly becoming our reality.

Overthinking? Too much time on my hands? Curious to your thoughts?
    It is same as home detention used by the Dept. of Corrections in the US to monitor prisoners in lieu of being locked up,except they use ankle bracelets. The only difference is that you have a choice whether you will take your phone with you at all times. I am pretty sure someone, somewhere has come up with a solution for that. Either making it mandatory to carry a device or more likely the implant that will always carry personal information and act as a tracking device. Perhaps all this will be initiated under the guise of knowing our health and vaccine status. All this caring by authorities. The ones that cared so much they didn't even bother to stockpile PPE..
    Last edited by Pam; 25th March 2020 at 13:31.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Basho (25th March 2020), Delight (25th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), scotslad (26th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), wondering (25th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #2506
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)

One thing for sure, whatever we think - IT IS HAPPENING and I have 3 daughters all nurses getting treated like cattle by very very scared people who are getting tested and their dna being recorded and everyone appears to be waiting for the vaccinations.

The draconian measures have been dictated to us by the PM - almost as though he had heard our conversations in recent nights over the kitchen table debating what would happen next.

I've put my planning objections about my neighbours barn conversion down my list of priorities - that's for sure.

eeee me. Where's it all going to end?
    I don't know about all countries, but Public Health England releases stats relating to flu and respiratory illnesses each year.

Of particular interest is "Influenza-attributable deaths" and "Excess all-cause mortality surveillance" sections. It puts things into perspective somewhat. Example report for 2017 to 2018:

https://assets.publishing.service.go...17_to_2018.pdf

If I'm interpreting Table 6 correctly that's 15,969 total deaths attributable to influenza for 2017/2018, of which 15,004 were for the 65+ age group.
    Here's the table mentioned:

Attachment 42909
    Thanks for the statistics Tintin
    In the UK we are far short of the figures for England for past years as yet.
    Now if these mortality numbers are not met/matched at the end of this, Boris will claim he saved thousands of lives with the measures instigated.
    At least the statistics for those who died can not easily be manipulated.
    Current ones can be found here.
    https://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/

UK total
    https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...0b19484dd4bb14

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 25th March 2020 at 13:31.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), Pam (26th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), wondering (25th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #2507
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

“The real situation is not as nearly as terrible as they make it out to be,” Levitt told the newspaper.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Basho (25th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (25th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), greybeard (25th March 2020), Pam (26th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), sllim11 (25th March 2020), Soda (25th March 2020), T Smith (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), wondering (25th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #2508
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Your thoughts please.

I and many thousands if not million others, received a TEXT message on my contract phone from the Govt -

It said "Stay at Home".

I had the message at about 14:30 ish yesterday when I was out shopping, and carrying my phone with me. (It's not a smartphone, but, can still, obviously, be tracked.)

But I had returned home - let's call that exercise - and immediately gone out again when I then received it. That was an interesting experiment.

So, they simply can't determine whether the allotted time for exercise and shopping are distinct from each other. And, it's entirely possible that they are just pushing out the message at random times during the day, perhaps in bulk, to selected alphabetical or numerical snapshots of the population.

Personally I'd love to get a hold of the software they are using to do that and send out a message to everyone myself, contents of which would rather upset the current PR

The other thing to do of course is to not take it out with you, and then see if you receive a message.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), greybeard (25th March 2020), Holly Lindin (29th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), Pam (26th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), scotslad (26th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), sllim11 (25th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #2509
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Thanks for the statistics Tintin
    In the UK we are far short of the figures for England for past years as yet.
    Now if these mortality numbers are not met/matched at the end of this, Boris will claim he saved thousands of lives with the measures instigated.
    At least the statistics for those who died can not easily be manipulated.
    Current ones can be found here.
    https://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/

UK total
    https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...0b19484dd4bb14

Chris
    And, thank you too Chris. That's a good looking resource and quite easy to navigate around as well

What is horribly cynical about Boris repeatedly using the: "Stay at home. Protect the NHS. Save lives." blatant propagandist scripted sloganeering is that, due to successive deliberate failures of administrations over at least the last decade to adequately fund and support the NHS, is the very reason why it's in the precarious state it is now in. (I still need to see John Pilger's "The Dirty War on the NHS." released last December.)

When we get past all this, and we will, I shall remember his cynical use of the NHS at this time as a convenient 'toy' to appeal to emotion and then watch as it is gradually being sold off, and those dear souls on the frontline being discarded.(I really hope I'm wrong, but, sorry, it's making me very cross. It's a very cynical ploy and, unless by some miracle he can make me change my mind, I won't be giving Boris any credit whatsoever.)

Anyway, back to the stats.

Snapshot, as of March 24th below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture_UK_March_24th_arcgis_site.PNG
Views:	14
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	42912

Explainer:

Daily updates are sometimes delayed as data cannot be published until signed off by DHSC. Case data is based on cases reported to PHE by diagnostic laboratories and matched to ONS administrative geography codes and names to generate geographic case counts. Total number for England may not match UTLA and NHS Regions number as some cases are awaiting geographical information. Cases include people who are recovered. Time series data indicate the date of communication to PHE and is used to define the charts and totals. The map is using proportional symbols to represent the number of cases at the geographic centres of Country, NHS England and County/UTLA boundaries. Devolved Administration data is represented on the charts, total indicators and on the Country level map layer, however it is not included in the NHS England Region and County/UTLA map layers. Data for Devolved Administrations has been sourced from authorised published data and is correct at time of publishing and subject to change. Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2020. Contains National Statistics data © Crown copyright and database right 2020. There may be some minor fluctuations in the daily number of cases due to laboratory reporting delays. Patients recovered is the number of people discharged from NHS clinical services in England following a positive test result for COVID-19. England case count is as of 09:00 (GMT). A new process for collecting numbers of recovered patients is in development: the figure shown is for 22/03/2020.
    Last edited by Tintin; 25th March 2020 at 15:26.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), greybeard (25th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), Pam (26th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #2510
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,422 times in 8,339 posts

The other thing to do of course is to not take it out with you, and then see if you receive a message.
    I have a DORO oldies phone that can just about get 1 bar of signal when it's propped up on the bathroom windowsill. I never take it anywhere except when I'm on a long car journey ( that's what I got it for ).

My phone got the stay home message too, while it was on the window sill.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Basho (25th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), greybeard (25th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), Pam (26th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), T Smith (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #2511
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,263 times in 21,088 posts

The Global Economy Is CRASHING By Design And A One World Digital Currency IS The Endgame!!!

The global powers that ought not to be are currently crashing the global economy in ways the world has never seen. Small and medium sized businesses are being forced to close, cash is being look at like it contains the plague and a new global digital dollar is now being discussed as a global “solution” to this current global problem. In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth speaks with Tim Picciott of The Liberty Advisor about the endgame plan that these globalists have when it comes to crashing the economy, how they are currently making it happen and most importantly what you as an individual can and should be doing about it!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th March 2020 at 16:12.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Caliban (25th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), greybeard (25th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), onevoice (26th March 2020), Pam (26th March 2020), Phoenix (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), T Smith (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #2512
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

xxxxx
    ITALY

Smog and pollution are choking Italian cities year-round. 'We breathe in poison': Why the Po Valley is one of the most polluted places in Italy.(February, 2019)

"I can really feel when there's smog, I suffer all winter long," 45-year old Milan local Fabio Cigognini told AFP, describing the asthma-like symptoms which plague him during the cold months. Air pollution at alarming rates is among the highest in Europe, comparable only to southern Poland (coal industry).

https://www.thelocal.it/20190228/po-...ollution-italy

These are the 55 most polluted towns in Italy (January, 2019): Brescia on top!

https://www.thelocal.it/20190122/the...towns-in-italy

I don‘t think this has changed for the better since 2018/19.

Put in the 2019-2020 anti-influenza and anti-pneumococcal vaccination campaign in the province of Bergamo (free of charge for persons aged 65 and over)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1343210

Put in the „adopted mandatory vaccination law in march 2019…In January 2020, they vaccinated over 34,000 people in Lombardia, Bergamo and Brescia, – meaning 70% of the population from Lombardia, Bergamo și Brescia, zona Basso Sebino și Grumello . . . „ (minor correction: it‘s not 70% of the population which is about 10 million, but they reached 70% of their goal)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1343165

Put in the „fake news“ controversy about Ibuprofen, which for sure is only the tip of the iceberg, regarding overprescription of heavy medication.

Just a few indications painting a disturbing picture before the issue of a released bioweapon even comes into play.

PS.
    Btw, just started to read „Virus Mania“
    by Torsten Engelbrecht and Claus Köhnlein (2006)
    https://www.torstenengelbrecht.com/e...viruswahn.html
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 25th March 2020 at 16:32.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Antagenet (29th March 2020), Basho (25th March 2020), Caliban (25th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (25th March 2020), Elainie (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), Pam (26th March 2020), Phoenix (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), sllim11 (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #2513
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When we get past all this, and we will, I shall remember his (Boris') cynical use of the NHS at this time as a convenient 'toy' to appeal to emotion and then watch as it is gradually being sold off.....
    And then there's this. Thank you John

"Our state of fear is due to a virus but also to Thatcher's heirs: Blair, Cameron, Johnson. It's they who put the NHS up for sale speciously and destroyed its universal capacity. This "austerity", says Professor Danny Dorling, has cut short 120,000 lives. A pandemic and a crime."

Link: https://twitter.com/johnpilger/statu...29676654571520

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th March 2020), Caliban (25th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), onawah (25th March 2020), Pam (26th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #2514
    Language
    English
    Thanks

.....and Craig Murray on Prince Charles testing positive today:

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), onawah (25th March 2020), Pam (26th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #2515
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

.....and Craig Murray on Prince Charles testing positive today:

perfect. now these asshats can say MILLIONS DEAD, LOCKDOWN TO LAST FOR 18 MONTHS

30. Link to Post #2516
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

Just as Sylvia Browne had predicted...

From JS:

It is perfectly clear now that leftists and communists are behind Coronavirus
    With two governors banning Chloroquine, a fully tested fully proven safe anti malarial drug that happens to work like a champ on Coronavirus (having near complete recoveries happen in only 4 hours) it is obvious communists want as much mayhem as possible, and that this virus is their baby. Chloroquine was invented in 1934 and has been in widespread use since 1940 It can't be any more clear what motives are when government officials, against the advice of the medical community, suddenly announce it is illegal to use it to cure coronavirus "just because".

I'll tell you the BIG problem with Chloroquine - Outside the U.S. it costs 4 cents per dose and there's no money in that. Granted, they pump it up to $5.60 a dose in the U.S. but when the goal is to rape people for $30, 000 or more just because they walked in the door with coronavirus, there's no way they are going to allow anyone an easy out for less than $30 (for multiple doses at over $5 each), especially when it will kill an agenda.
    FACT: This is an engineered virus, And the elite made damn good and sure a cure for it was readily available, everywhere in the world. Chloroquine is EVERYWHERE, it is the perfect thing to have available to make good and sure no one who is NOT supposed to die from coronavirus actually does.

The banning of this well known drug that has been known about for 86 years and widely used for 80 is beyond damning, that alone is proof this virus did not come from China and was specifically done to accomplish an agenda. They will not allow an agenda die for $30, that much I can tell you!

Here is how you obtain the ever important Anti-Malarial combo : Scott Adams confirms the elite are already using it. Watch it from 17:17 onwards to skip the politics

Last edited by spade; 25th March 2020 at 17:31.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Antagenet (29th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), Kamikaze (25th March 2020), mountain_jim (25th March 2020), Pam (26th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), Sunny (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020)

32. Link to Post #2517
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,422 times in 8,339 posts

One of my brothers who usually thinks I let my imagination run away with me just sent me this email:

[ he's at it now]

If this is anything like true, then the kill rate is extremely low.
    When the NHS set up drive thru testing pods at the hospitals a couple of weeks ago they stopped it after a few days, Why? what did they find?
    https://mol.im/a/8148529
    Quote Coronavirus could already have infected HALF the British population and been spreading in the UK since JANUARY, Oxford University study claims
    Last edited by norman; 25th March 2020 at 18:03.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Caliban (25th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), greybeard (25th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), Pam (26th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), sllim11 (25th March 2020), Sunny (25th March 2020), T Smith (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020)

34. Link to Post #2518
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,787 times in 1,348 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...e-coronavirus/

EXCERPT FROM ARTICLE:

Here is a CDC paragraph about results. I suggest you read it several times.

“Positive [test] results are indicative of active infection with 2019-nCoV but do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease. Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.”

I’m going to blow past the blatant contradiction in that CDC paragraph and cut to the chase.

The key line in that paragraph is: “The agent detected [the coronavirus] may not be the definite cause of disease.”
    I just gotta bump Caliban's post and Jon Rappaport's article "Here’s what the CDC says about the test for the Coronavirus".

This article reveals how the planetary controllers push their agendas through to establish and control the medical mafia.

All we are hearing is the Big Pharma/Medical Mafia approach to disease. Nothing about maintaining real HEALTH with a healthy organic diet, exercise, stress relief (meditation/prayer), deep breathing, etc, to boost the immune system not only to the current virus but to everything that attacks the body. And this has been scientifically proven.

Over twenty years ago the American Medical Association (AMA) admitted that Big Pharma drugs kill about 100,000 people just in hospitals every year! That number does not include people dying of Big Pharma drugs outside of hospitals. Jon Rappaport once said he believes that the total number of people killed by drugs every year is most likely closer to 250,000 people. As one who was being slowly killed by Big Pharma drugs, I believe that number is even greater than what Jon Rappaport stated years ago.

Why are all these so-called "medical experts" not talking about Vitamin D, C, fish oils, sunshine, exercise, etc, etc, to boost everyone's immune system against ALL diseases so we don't have to experience a so-called "pandemic"?

How many people are killed by the poison-laden "food" in grocery stores? That number, IMO, is far greater than the number of people killed by drugs every year. Even some organic packaged foods contain one of the most lethal ingredients--sugar.

Why are heart disease, diabetes, obesity, cancer, dementia and other diseases caused by these foods increasing? How many people are killed every year by these diseases caused by poor dietary choices and poor lifestyle choices? I don't think I am exaggerating when I say that number is MILLIONS of people killed every year. But that seems to be perfectly okay with most people and the so-called medical experts--Nothing to see there, right?

Why are the "medical experts" not talking about these subjects? They only talk about drugs, vaccines, COVID-19, "social distancing", etc, etc, blah, blah, blah.... This includes Trump who drinks lot of Diet Coke and eats McDonald's burgers, etc. Apparently, he never watched the movie "Super Size Me".

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the COVID-19 "pandemic" is being used to implement the final phase of the planetary NWO/1984 lock-down. Next comes digital dollars to replace that nasty cash people are using to spread the virus. Once the world is cashless we will all be enslaved. As Aaron Russo said--then the banksters will turn off your chip if you ever step out of line--1984 on steroids!

I would rather die of a "coronavirus" than live in a 1984 world!
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 25th March 2020 at 17:43.

35. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Antagenet (29th March 2020), Basho (25th March 2020), Caliban (25th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (25th March 2020), Eligos (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), Holly Lindin (29th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), Michi (25th March 2020), mountain_jim (25th March 2020), onawah (25th March 2020), Pam (26th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), Soda (25th March 2020), spade (26th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (25th March 2020), T Smith (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), wondering (25th March 2020)

36. Link to Post #2519
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spade (here)
    Just as Sylvia Browne had predicted...
    With two governors banning Chloroquine, a fully tested fully proven safe anti malarial drug that happens to work like a champ on Coronavirus (having near complete recoveries happen in only 4 hours) it is obvious communists want as much mayhem as possible, and that this virus is their baby. Chloroquine was invented in 1934 and has been in widespread use since 1940 It can't be any more clear what motives are when government officials, against the advice of the medical community, suddenly announce it is illegal to use it to cure coronavirus "just because".
    About Quinine:
    I probably posted this in a different thread here on Avalon, but here it goes again...
    I was born in west Africa in the 40’s where tropical deadly diseases were rampant for years, from Malaria, to Cholera, Dysentery, to diseases that I even forgot the names. The local hygienic conditions were the worst you could imagine (garbage uncollected in streets, rats on garbage, etc…), no good refrigeration system to conserve your food at the time, and much much more. There were people infected that we knew, yes, but very few died; people were living their usual life but taking precaution like wash hands before touching food. There was no cure available and the best protection at the time was Quinine pills that everybody used to take; the government at that time advised to take it and take a few hygienic measures. One tablet of Quinine was our daily dose for years. No quarantine, people would mix and mingle everywhere, markets, beaches, bars, restaurants. The airport was overcrowded daily, planes coming and going from and to all countries were packed, no country lockdown, no non sense.
    This virus is a joke compared to tropical diseases. It is clear that the statistics have been purposely and grossly inflated, all thinking people know that.
    What gov are doing here today? Quarantining people, shutting down countries, restricting movement. Has at any point any government suggested anything that can curb the virus? Absolutely nothing implicitly saying there is no products that can help. We had to wait 2 months for someone to come forward and say that Vit C helps. Has any gov said anything about that; but they are doing everything to keep people scared and in the dark. Was ascorbic acid invented yesterday? Nope. And Vit C is not the only product that can curb the virus, there are more products just as effective.
    Last edited by Tomkoyote; 25th March 2020 at 17:53.

37. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Antagenet (29th March 2020), Arcturian108 (25th March 2020), Basho (25th March 2020), Caliban (25th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (25th March 2020), Dick (25th March 2020), Elainie (25th March 2020), Eligos (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), greybeard (25th March 2020), guayabal (25th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), Kate (25th March 2020), lisalu (19th July 2020), Mari (25th March 2020), Pam (26th March 2020), Phoenix (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), spade (25th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (25th March 2020), Sunny (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), toppy (25th March 2020)

38. Link to Post #2520
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)

Put in the „adopted mandatory vaccination law in march 2019…In January 2020, they vaccinated over 34,000 people in Lombardia, Bergamo and Brescia, – meaning 70% of the population from Lombardia, Bergamo și Brescia, zona Basso Sebino și Grumello . . . „ (minor correction: it‘s not 70% of the population which is about 10 million, but they reached 70% of their goal)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1343165
    I would like to see how many of the COVID-19 hospitalizations/ deaths in that region received the vaccine. I would almost guarantee a statistical correlation.
    Last edited by T Smith; 25th March 2020 at 18:00.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), Holly Lindin (29th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), Pam (26th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), toppy (25th March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 126 of 154 FirstFirst 1 26 76 116 126 136 154 LastLast