Page 138 of 154 FirstFirst 1 38 88 128 138 148 154 LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 3077

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #2741
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)

The American preferred to stay anonymous. But he's basically blowing the whole lid off the Testing Scam that Rappaport has been telling us. "There are no reliable tests for a specific Covid 19 virus."
    An elementary-degree of research on RT PCR testing clearly confirms this. I'm not suggesting all positive results are inaccurate; however, RT PCR tests are not diagnostic and can be manipulated.

Questions to ask, how may cycles generated a positive surrogate marker for SARS CoV-2? 10? 20? 30? 100?

Instead of obediently allowing our sheep dogs to corral us to God-Knows-Where, for God-Knows-What-and-Why, I would suggest we need to start asking questions folks...

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2020), Caliban (28th March 2020), DaveToo (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), jaybee (29th March 2020), justntime2learn (29th March 2020), Phoenix (28th March 2020), Reinhard (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Satori (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2742
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    I'm not suggesting all positive results are inaccurate; however, RT PCR tests are not diagnostic and can be manipulated.
    Right, all positive results are not "innacurate" but what are they accurately showing? The fuller point the anonymous American was making in Icke's email is that at any time most of us could/would show signs of some kind of "corona virus," maybe more than one. But what exactly and how much? And is that evidence of any disease causing agency? Or mirrors and smoke.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), jaybee (29th March 2020), justntime2learn (29th March 2020), Kate (29th March 2020), Phoenix (28th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Satori (29th March 2020), Sunny (29th March 2020), T Smith (28th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #2743
    United States Avalon Retired Member Joe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,597 times in 282 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)
    Rhode Island police, National Guard begin stopping cars with NY plates and going door-to-door to enforce quarantine

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...with-ny-plates
    A long established freedom, widely recognized by the supreme court is the right of interstate travel. Clearly these stops are an unconstitutional power grab - under the color of law of a hoax plannedemic “emergency powers”. The “emergency” acts have been long planned and implemented by the dark forces, established in local municipalities throughout the 1990’s-2010. I remember the “emergency” municipal codes being implemented in my small community of 2,000 people about 15 years ago.

Obviously, constitutional rights have hierarchy over municipal codes, and natural rights of freedom over constitutional rights - but the gradual erosion of rights in the minds of men is what counts; remember Bush Jr., saying “this is a battle for the hearts and minds of the (Iraqi) people”?

Privileges and Immunities Clause

The Privileges and Immunities Clause (U.S. Constitution, Article IV, Section 2, Clause 1, also known as the Comity Clause) prevents a state from treating citizens of other states in a discriminatory manner. Additionally, a right of interstate travel may be plausibly inferred from the clause.

Quote The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.
    The Privileges and Immunities Clause says that a citizen of one state is entitled to the privileges in another state, from which a right to travel to that other state may be inferred.[10] Under this clause such a internal passport which is in use in many other countries, would be unconstitutional.[11] Indeed, in the 1982 case of Zobel v Williams, a majority of the U.S. Supreme Court agreed that the Privileges and Immunities Clause plausibly includes a right of interstate travel.[12]
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priv...unities_Clause
    ... so much more could be said of the freedom of assembly (first amendment).

... and to finish on a positive note, the second amendment is still firmly intact, so the globalist power grab was premature and a sign of desperation, in my opinion. Gun and ammo sales have been brisk here in the US. Good luck taking that one away.
    Last edited by Joe; 29th March 2020 at 12:30.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joe For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), Hym (29th March 2020), justntime2learn (29th March 2020), Kate (29th March 2020), Phoenix (28th March 2020), Reinhard (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Satori (29th March 2020), Sunny (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #2744
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Another 5G Angle.

This video claims an insider in the Dept of Education inside US has shutdown the schools and had disinfectant companies go in to clean were actually installing 5G...

This, if true would start to connect some dots actually.

Perhaps in 2-3 weeks martial law will end, while the narrative will have the opositiion keep saying "2nd wave bound to happen," and then people will go into the 5G and then we'll REALLY get hammered, with similar symptoms of the flu yet it's 5G poisoning and then sh*t will really start to hit the fan worse...

Also, I've paid attention to what happened in New Rochelle, NY - my hometown... and it did seem suspicious from the start. A 'containment zone' with the national guard was called in to disinfect schools and get groceries for people... and then after that zero news was reported and my family has seen zero national guard guys since then, and a google news search for 'new rochelle coronavirus' shows nothing since about 2 weeks ago...

This 'containment zone' has my high school in it, New Rochelle High School, and my elementary school, William B. Ward School: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k97u1x5i05...%20PM.png?dl=0

I'm starting to really get really angry...
    Last edited by Phoenix; 28th March 2020 at 23:13.

8. Link to Post #2745
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

In reference to President Trump's surprising comments about possibly quarantining the state of New York (or New York City itself?), here is the reaction of New York's governor himself Andrew Cuomo on CNN.

There is trouble simmering here not only between some of the states themselves, but also (possibly) between the states and the Federal Government the likes of which hasn't been seen since our Civil War back in the 1860's.

Only a reduced 11 minute segment of the whole interview after his daily press conference today, but enough for those outside looking in to get a good inside look at what's brewing domestically and politically in the world's next Wuhon/Northern Italy. Which is New York City.

Well worth the watch:
    Last edited by Gracy; 28th March 2020 at 23:36.

9. Link to Post #2746
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    Here's Icke's latest. Still watching, but check out from 4:43. He starts to read from an email he received from famous British researcher, Sir Julian Rose, who received a message from a medical Pro in the States, apparently "widely respected."

The American preferred to stay anonymous. But he's basically blowing the whole lid off the Testing Scam that Rappaport has been telling us. "There are no reliable tests for a specific Covid 19 virus."

As I've pointed out in previous posts, David Icke is right on target. However, critical-thinking people will dismiss his analysis because it is nonetheless two dimensional; it implies COVID-19 is all a hoax (or at best being ascribed to normal-occurring respiratory disease and death) and does not account for the very real collapse/ pressure on the NHS predicted by the so-called faulty diagnosis process. RT PCR testing for the coronavirus can certainly elevate a non-pandemic event (on this point Icke is correct) to pandemic status (therefore inciting unwarranted global panic and global economic collapse), but people are still dying of respiratory failure in abnormal numbers and overrunning hospitals. This verifiable fact in places like Italy and NYC points back to a sort-of "false verification" of faulty numbers. So what gives?

If Icke is correct, and I suspect he is, something else must be connecting mutually exclusive events, i.e., something acting in concert with fabricated and "spooky" numbers scaring the bejesus out of the masses, perhaps the strategic deployment of a specific bioweapon that works as a cocktail with SARS-CoV-2. If this is true (or even if we merely consider the possibility) such a weapon need only be deployed in certain places to prime the scam, e.g. Wuhan, NYC, Lombardy, etc. Moreover, if the hype should ever subside, the perpetrators need only continue to strategically deploy the bioweapon as needed to propagate the scam.

But let's say it's even more ingenious than all that. The Pirbright Institute, funded by Bill & Melinda Gates, has a patent on an attenuated strain of Coronavirus, ostensibly for use in developing a vaccine (how convenient); it doesn't require any special insight to understand this patent may have been filed specifically to secure proprietary rights on developing a vaccine, say, against their own designer strain of the virus, let's call it SARS CoV-2..(oh...wait, that's what they are calling it). Let's say SARS CoV-2 was designed (with vaccine in mind) to enter into susceptible and permissible cells via endocytosis such that the viral RNA becomes part of the genome of the cell. As the cell replicates its genome it also replicates the virus, which nonetheless remains dormant and inactive in all its host cells. Let's say this "designer virus" spreads just like the common cold, but maintains a lysogenic cycle indefinately until triggered by an outside agent, let's say the incipience of 5-G, the release of Sarin gas, or something such. The virus then becomes lytic and starts replicating inside the cell, until the cell lyses, activating a swarm of SARS CoV-2 that 1) causes COVID-19, and 2) can be communally transmitted in its lytic cycle just like the common cold. So even if there is no 5-G, say, in Iran (which has been argued), someone with the virus triggered by 5-G (or by some other triggering agent) to its lytic cycle in Wuhan, can still infect someone in Iran in the same manner as the common cold, even though there is no 5-G in Iran.

Regardless of whether 5-G is what is triggering the lysogenic cycle of the virus, any number of chemicals or radiation or electromagnetic phenomenon could trigger the lytic cycle of SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19. Just the right amount of said "trigger" strategically placed across the globe, coupled with erroneous pandemic statistics, could easily create the psyop we are all currently enduring.

The latter half of this post is purely speculative--but plausible, and consistent with the evidence to date. Regardless, given the stakes (enslavement of the human species to a new global order), we all need to start thinking about what is happening around us in multiple dimensions... imho.
    Last edited by T Smith; 29th March 2020 at 13:01.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2020), Caliban (29th March 2020), DaveToo (29th March 2020), David Trd1 (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (29th March 2020), George (29th March 2020), Gracy (29th March 2020), jaybee (29th March 2020), justntime2learn (29th March 2020), leavesoftrees (29th March 2020), norman (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), scotslad (29th March 2020), sllim11 (29th March 2020), Sunny (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #2747
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,630 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    thanks, I posted it (and parts 2-3)... on the contrarian board... along with the personal testimony that was deleted.
    Excellent Thank you, There was nothing inherently wrong posting it here initially - I would likely have instinctively done the same if I'd be unaware of the other thread.

Again, great, and thanks for being proactive there: much appreciated here in the engine room
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

David Trd1 (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #2748
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Anyone see this? It is truly terrifying!

https://ufospotlight.wordpress.com/2...4aaOSY4bWv5Pho

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Caliban (29th March 2020), David Trd1 (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (29th March 2020), Goba (1st April 2020), Lilybee8 (29th March 2020), mountain_jim (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #2749
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,630 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Irresistible (here)
    Greetings, I don't know if this has been said yet but just saying it could be possible (however unlikely it may be) that there is secret agents who are already vaccinated around the world releasing strains (maybe even of different severity at different times). I mean 192 countries one or two agents in each country wouldn't be a big group. Not saying it's not extremely contagious, obviously it seems to be but maybe there could also be a guiding hand, maybe even a control element if it got out of hand. I read a story of two German guys getting stopped coming out of Spain or something who where part of some lab I'll try find link. The other mixed thing I think is going on is that there maybe some crisis acting and media pumping going on, yes it's real but again possibly mixed with other tactics. Sorry if this was mentioned already haven't read the whole thread yet.

Edit- sorry to link to another forum but this is where I found the link to the story about the Germans

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...g_on_in_spain/

Also found this interesting, one of the best hackers in the world trying to reverse engineer the virus

https://youtu.be/V7NkS6j-XWg
    Hi there Irresistible I think this may be your first post and thank you for it - a big welcome to the forum, from all the team here

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

David Trd1 (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th March 2020), Lilybee8 (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #2750
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,109 times in 8,176 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    In reference to President Trump's surprising comments about possibly quarantining the state of New York (or New York City itself?), here is the reaction of New York's governor himself Andrew Cuomo on CNN.

There is trouble simmering here not only between some of the states themselves, but also (possibly) between the states and the Federal Government the likes of which hasn't been seen since our Civil War back in the 1860's.

Only a reduced 11 minute segment of the whole interview after his daily press conference today, but enough for those outside looking in to get a good inside look at what's brewing domestically and politically in the world's next Wuhon/Northern Italy. Which is New York City.

Well worth the watch:
    waw...... So let me get this straight, Trump wants to press the pause button on the whole of New York City, the home of Wall Street, for a couple weeks and bring in a huge cruise liner full of people pods" .. waw again.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

David Trd1 (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th March 2020), Iloveyou (29th March 2020), justntime2learn (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #2751
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)

Sounds scary but it's been called out as NOT TRUE

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (29th March 2020), Elainie (29th March 2020), mountain_jim (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), T Smith (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #2752
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

So what gives?

If Icke is correct, and I suspect he is, something else must be connecting mutually exclusive events, i.e., something acting in concert with fabricated and "spooky" numbers scaring the bejesus out of the masses, perhaps the strategic deployment of a specific bioweapon that works as a cocktail with SARS-CoV-2. If this is true (or even if we merely consider the possibility) such a weapon need only be deployed in certain places to prime the scam, e.g. Wuhan, NYC, Lombardy, etc. Moreover, if the hype should ever subside, the perpetrators need only continue to strategically deploy the bioweapon as needed to propagate the scam.

But let's say it's even more ingenious that all that. The Pirbright Institute, funded by Bill & Melinda Gates, has had a patent on Coronavirus since 2015, after all, which is ample time to develop a strain of SARS, let's call it SARS CoV-2..(oh...wait, that's what they are calling it) designed to enter into susceptible and permissible cells via endocytosis such that the viral RNA becomes part of the genome of the cell. As the cell replicates its genome it also replicates the virus, which nonetheless remains dormant and inactive in all its host cells. Let's say this "designer virus" spreads just like the common cold, but maintains a lysogenic cycle indefinately until triggered by an outside agent, let's say the incipience of 5-G, the release of Sarin gas, or something such. The virus then becomes lytic and starts replicating inside the cell, until the cell lyses, activating a swarm of SARS CoV-2 that 1) causes COVID-19, and 2) can be transmitted in its lytic cycle just like the common cold. So even if there is no 5-G say in Iran (which has been argued), someone with the virus triggered by 5-G (or some other triggering agent) to its lytic cycle in Wuhan, can still affect someone in Iran in the same manner as the common cold, even though there is no 5-G in Iran.

Regardless of whether 5-G is what is triggering the lysogenic cycle of the virus, any number of chemicals or radiation or electromagnetic phenomenon could trigger the lytic cycle of SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19. Just the right amount of said "trigger" strategically placed across the globe, coupled with erroneous pandemic statistics, could easily create the psyop we are all currently enduring.

The latter half of this post is purely speculative--but plausible, and consistent with the evidence to date. Regardless, given the stakes (enslavement of the human species to a new global order), we all need to start thinking about what is happening around us in multiple dimensions... imho.

Brilliant speculative analysis, my friend. I posted an Italian lady's comment a day or two ago. Her intuition was they'd been attacked with Sarin or something like it. In the vid below Fulford and Steele talk about a bioweapon and/or 5G being used to create those symptoms. They seem hopeful that it's failing.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

anandacate (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th March 2020), jaybee (29th March 2020), justntime2learn (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Sunny (29th March 2020), T Smith (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #2753
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Speaking in Korean

Quote Until April 4th, at the funeral hall in Wuhan City until the Qingming Festival, it was decided to distribute 200,000 cremation ashes to the bereaved families. This is the only number that has undergone normal cosmetic procedures. This is the number of ashes in Wuhan City, except Hubei. It is only possible to guess how much human causality is caused by the epidemic in Hubei and China. The Hubei's suffering continues.
    For free society!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th March 2020), Inaiá (29th March 2020), justntime2learn (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Sunny (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #2754
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 184 posts

EPA suspends enforcement of environmental laws amid coronavirus

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued a sweeping suspension of its enforcement of environmental laws Thursday, telling companies they would not need to meet environmental standards during the coronavirus outbreak.

The temporary policy, for which the EPA has set no end date, would allow any number of industries to skirt environmental laws, with the agency saying it will not “seek penalties for noncompliance with routine monitoring and reporting obligations.”

Cynthia Giles, who headed the EPA’s Office of Enforcement during the Obama administration, called it a moratorium on enforcing the nation's environmental laws and an abdication of the agency's duty.

“This EPA statement is essentially a nationwide waiver of environmental rules for the indefinite future. It tells companies across the country that they will not face enforcement even if they emit unlawful air and water pollution in violation of environmental laws, so long as they claim that those failures are in some way 'caused' by the virus pandemic. And it allows them an out on monitoring too, so we may never know how bad the violating pollution was,” she wrote in a statement to The Hill.

The EPA has been under pressure from a number of industries, including the oil industry, to suspend enforcement of a number of environmental regulations due to the pandemic.

“EPA is committed to protecting human health and the environment, but recognizes challenges resulting from efforts to protect workers and the public from COVID-19 may directly impact the ability of regulated facilities to meet all federal regulatory requirements,” EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler said in a statement.

In a 10-page letter to the EPA earlier this week, the American Petroleum Institute (API) asked for a suspension of rules that require repairing leaky equipment as well as monitoring to make sure pollution doesn’t seep into nearby water.

Other industries had also asked to ignite the “force majeure” clauses of any legal settlements they had signed with the EPA, allowing for an extension on deadlines to meet various environmental goals in the face of unforeseen circumstances.

Complete article:
    https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...id-coronavirus

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Caliban (29th March 2020), David Trd1 (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th March 2020), Inaiá (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), silvanelf (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #2755
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Result of a long talk I had today. And just a feeling. Nothing more than a feeling.

This is a final trial run. We will not see the total financial crash anytime soon. In the longer run it will be unavoidable, but not now. We still have time. Why? Because the various factions within the power elite are disunited, exhausted from internal power struggles and will fight each other to the death.

They’ve been proceeding, but things are going less and less smoothly. This is our chance.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Basho (29th March 2020), Caliban (29th March 2020), David Trd1 (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th March 2020), jaybee (29th March 2020), justntime2learn (29th March 2020), Kate (29th March 2020), Lilybee8 (29th March 2020), Phoenix (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), silvanelf (29th March 2020), sllim11 (29th March 2020), T Smith (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #2756
    Thanks

Quote Posted by caliban (here)
    Quote Posted by elainie (here)
    anyone see this? It is truly terrifying!

https://ufospotlight.wordpress.com/2...4aaosy4bwv5pho
    sounds scary but it's been called out as not true
    good!!!!!!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Caliban (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), silvanelf (29th March 2020), T Smith (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #2757
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)

Kerry C had posted on Project Camelot some time ago. Believe it has been addressed on this thread

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th March 2020), Elainie (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), silvanelf (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #2758
    Thanks

https://vimeo.com/399733860?fbclid=I...pOlm8W283lA9wM

Dr. David Price of Weill Cornell Medical Center in New York City shares information in a Mar. 22 Zoom call with family and friends on empowering and protecting families during the COVID-19 pandemic.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), Sophocles (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #2759
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,976 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Result of a long talk I had today. And just a feeling. Nothing more than a feeling.

This is a final trial run. We will not see the total financial crash anytime soon. In the longer run it will be unavoidable, but not now. We still have time. Why? Because the various factions within the power elite are disunited, exhausted from internal power struggles and will fight each other to the death.

They’ve been proceeding, but things are going less and less smoothly. This is our chance.

I have been having similar feelings - that times are bad but we will get over this phase (of attack or what ever it is) even if things are difficult economically when we come out of the other end - enterprising people will roll their sleeves up and get back to creating business and jobs - the danger is that a digital world currency in combination with 5G will really get a stranglehold - and if this can be avoided we could get back on track -

Perhaps the Globalists / Satanists / inter-dimensional Invaders / super rich cult who ever the hell - are realizing that by destroying humanity as we know it they are destroying themselves at the same time and they will not be able to fulfill their ambitions to live a long long time in these physical bodies and then live through AI controled machines... Matrix style.... if that IS what they want as some say - they will need a certain amount of infrastructure to do that and that won't be available if they kill most of us off

If we ARE all one - and they ARE one of us while on this planet, in this dimension, subject to the rules of THIS environment and atmosphere then perhaps it's dawning on them that they are going to F themselves up as they F with us... one can only hope they are realizing this...

I remember Julian Assange saying in his last broadcast before being taken off the internet that the shenanigans with the Evil Intelligent Dust ' Internet of things etc had to be 'securitised' and this meant that the Super Rich Elite had to learn and understand that THEY will be adversely affected like everyone else, at the end of the day.. (these are my words from memory of what Julian said before they got rid of him off the internet - his last words were about the Evil Intelligent Dust - the nano dust that would work in conjunction with Smart Cities, 5G, and whatnot - I think I understood him correctly..?...about the securetising)

This self isolating and social distancing seems to actually be strengthening the bond between people and I think it's allowing a nurturing of positive spirituality and common purpose - so that won't please the ones who want to enslave humanity - and other things like for example - if everyone is going around wearing masks that renders the facial recognition ineffectual - and how are people going to afford all the spanking new 5G smart phones if the economy crashes.... just a few wealthy people having them isn't going to fulfill the objectives of the 5G enslavement -

I saw an advert for a Samsung 5G phone the other day and I was struck how shallow and pathetic it was -

anyway - just pondering aloud after reading your post...
    Last edited by jaybee; 29th March 2020 at 08:51.

36. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Agape (29th March 2020), Basho (29th March 2020), Ben (29th March 2020), Caliban (29th March 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (29th March 2020), DeeMetrios (29th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (29th March 2020), Iloveyou (29th March 2020), Inaiá (29th March 2020), Irresistible (29th March 2020), justntime2learn (29th March 2020), Kate (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Philippe (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), silvanelf (29th March 2020), sllim11 (29th March 2020), Sunny (30th March 2020), T Smith (29th March 2020), Tintin (30th March 2020), wondering (29th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #2760
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Yahoo News UK
    Coronavirus lockdown measures could be in place until June, government advisor says
    George Martin

Yahoo News
    https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronaviru...080239401.html

The nationwide coronavirus lockdown could last until June, according to one of the government’s leading scientific advisors.

Professor Neil Ferguson, from Imperial College London, told The Sunday Times that the entire population could need to stay at home for nearly three months.

“We’re going to have to keep these measures in place, in my view, for a significant period of time - probably until the end of May, maybe even early June. May is optimistic,” he said.

According to Professor Ferguson, even after the lockdown comes to an end, it is likely the government will still implement a number of social distancing measures.
    A sign in Holland Park, London, urging people to stay indoors. (PA)
    A sign in Holland Park, London, urging people to stay indoors. (PA)

He believes schools and universities will not reopen until the autumn, while people could also be asked to work from home until late this year.

It comes as Boris Johnson is warning every household he could impose even stricter lockdown measures to tackle the coronavirus outbreak as it inevitably worsens.

The Prime Minister, who is self-isolating with Covid-19, is writing to every address telling people the closer they adhere to the rules “the sooner life can return to normal”.
    Latest coronavirus news, updates and advice
    Live: Follow all the latest updates from the UK and around the world
    Fact-checker: The number of COVID-19 cases in your local area
    6 charts and maps that explain how coronavirus is spreading

Stressing the “national emergency”, the letters will land on doorsteps after the number of people to have died in UK hospitals surged past 1,000, increasing by 260 in 24 hours.

NHS England’s national medical director warned that now was not the time for complacency after a study suggested social distancing could deliver a lower death toll than previously feared.

In letters to 30 million households, Mr Johnson writes: “We will not hesitate to go further if that is what the scientific and medical advice tells us we must do.
    Coronavirus warnings on signs in Glasgow. (PA)
    Coronavirus warnings on signs in Glasgow. (PA)

“We know things will get worse before they get better.

“But we are making the right preparations, and the more we all follow the rules, the fewer lives will be lost and the sooner life can return to normal.”

The nation learned that the number of coronavirus-related deaths in the UK had hit 1,019, as of 5pm on Friday.

NHS England’s national medical director Professor Stephen Powis appeared at the daily press conference as Mr Johnson worked behind closed doors in his Downing Street flat.

Prof Powis warned the public not to rest on their laurels after an Imperial College London study suggested the UK could be on course for 5,700 deaths if it follows the same trajectory as China.

He said it would be a “good result” if the toll in the UK was less than 20,000, and stressed compliance with the strict rules, and not luck, would get the number down.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (29th March 2020), Basho (29th March 2020), Ben (29th March 2020), Pam (29th March 2020), Sadieblue (29th March 2020), sllim11 (29th March 2020), T Smith (29th March 2020), Tintin (29th March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 138 of 154 FirstFirst 1 38 88 128 138 148 154 LastLast