Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #81
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th January 2020 at 03:07.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AutumnW (27th January 2020), Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (27th January 2020), gini (27th January 2020), James Newell (27th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th January 2020), Philippe (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th January 2020), silvanelf (27th January 2020), Sophocles (27th January 2020), spade (27th January 2020), syrwong (27th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

The 'creation' of a perfect storm. They have a bio weapon release probably done by "accident" in a very polluted part of the world (China). I can well see that 5g could be an adjunct for a virus such as the Coronavirus. Here are a few other things the terrible globalists have been doing to cities all over the world and especially in the US in the last few years. https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-01-...al-cities.html

Interesting enough George Soros predicts an economic collapse, right after the Davos meeting. What better way than to introduce a virus that helps shut down China. https://www.inquisitr.com/4918711/gl...e-soros-warns/

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

AutumnW (27th January 2020), Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (27th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th January 2020), Philippe (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th January 2020), silvanelf (27th January 2020), Sophocles (27th January 2020), spade (27th January 2020), syrwong (27th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Poor Chinese people. If this new virus only kills Asians again like SARS did, how they will cover it up? And there are the stupid, incapable health experts who are in charge of public healthcare.

There are known cures against infections disease caused by virus. Why the medical experts do not talk about them? What are the governments doing? We simply live in two steps from the Hell.

Last edited by Hughe; 27th January 2020 at 09:10.
    For free society!

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

AutumnW (27th January 2020), Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (27th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (27th January 2020), Pam (27th January 2020), Reinhard (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th January 2020), Satori (27th January 2020), Slorri (28th January 2020), Sophocles (27th January 2020), spade (27th January 2020), Stardad (27th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

It is easy to criticize the government for slow response etc., but as the mayor said in a TV interview, the situation was noval, it was not easy to determine the seriousness. Closing down the city needed the approval from Beijing too. I think once it was determined to be an emergency, the actions taken were prompt and effective. For example, Wuhan will complete two hospitals on Feb 3 to treat this pandemic, and one more soon.

Lots of propaganda at work here. It is obviously naive to say a pandemic of this magnitude is caused by Wuhanese eating bats. The Chinese have been eating wild games for centuries, and so would many other cultures. Why did it happen at this point in time? The eating of wild games is almost gone in recent years because of the depletion of wild animals throughout China, and has become illegal too. But propaganda drives many people to believe this simple explanation.

I have become aware of the role of Youtube etc in propaganda ever since half a year ago when riots started in Hong Kong. I can say, it is huge. Truth tellers are very few on Youtube compare to liars. This is to be expected, of course.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

AutumnW (27th January 2020), Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (27th January 2020), Kryztian (27th January 2020), Pam (27th January 2020), Reinhard (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th January 2020), Sophocles (27th January 2020), Sunny (27th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Thanks for your thoughts, though you are talking in riddles. Could you share exactly your thoughts about what you think is the truth? Are you a CCP supporter? completing hospitals at rapid speed is non exactly re-assuring. It would probably be better to convert existing warehouses and halls into makeshift hospitals. If you feel Youtube shows propaganda - do you think the CCP through its monitored channels of Tencent, Wechat and 1688 is not feeding everyone in China propaganda?
    If you don't believe it was caused by bats (which I don't) then what do you think it was caused by?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

AutumnW (27th January 2020), Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (27th January 2020), Pam (27th January 2020), Reinhard (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

This is no natural event, but it is hard to state my hypothesis when I don't have any evidence for it, but I am a believer of the truth described in Anglo-Saxon Mission. A thread of it by Bill ten years ago has now been resurrected.
    Last edited by syrwong; 27th January 2020 at 11:56.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

AutumnW (27th January 2020), Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (27th January 2020), daddy fishwick (27th January 2020), DeeMetrios (28th January 2020), Kryztian (27th January 2020), Reinhard (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th January 2020), Sophocles (27th January 2020), Sunny (27th January 2020), Tintin (27th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Well, it's traveling fast. I never thought it'd reach Ecuador so soon. In developing countries, of course, it'll be MUCH harder to contain.

The last paragraph of the report is particularly interesting: estimated numbers of infected people (150,000), as reported by a Chinese nurse.
    As suspected case of coronavirus is investigated in Quito, Ecuador prepares for an outbreak

A 49-year-old Chinese man is being held in isolation in Quito as doctors determine if he is Ecuador’s first official case of the coronavirus. According to the Ministry of Health, the resident of Fujian, China arrived in Ecuador from Hong Kong January 21 showing no symptoms of the disease.

Most Chinese are wearing paper masks despite the fact
    scientists say they provide no protection from the virus.

“The infected man is now suffering from a severe cough, renal and respiratory failure and has a fever of 39.5 (103 F), so we are taking all necessary precautions in his treatment,” a spokeswoman for the health ministry said Sunday night. She added that the ministry is attempting to identify people who interacted with the man from the time of his arrival at the Quito airport and the time he was admitted to the hospital.

According to the health ministry, Ecuador’s National Influenza Research Center and the Public Health Research Institute went on high alert last week as the coronavirus spread. “We are prepared to provide testing results on the coronavirus as well as other influenza viruses as quickly as possible as the need arises,” said Maria Iglesias of the health institute. “If we suffer an outbreak in Ecuador, quick research results will be essential.”

According to Iglesias, there is considerable confusion about the extent of coronavirus infection both in China, where it is believed to have originated, as well as in other countries. “As of now, all we can do is be prepared as we await more information,” she said. Officially, China says it has identified 2,100 cases of the virus and 87 fatalities but others say the numbers are far higher. On Sunday, an anonymous Chinese nurse said that there are at least 90,000 cases and hundreds of deaths in Fujian. Hours after her first social media post, the nurse updated her estimate of infections to 150,000.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (27th January 2020), bluestflame (27th January 2020), DeeMetrios (28th January 2020), James Newell (27th January 2020), kfm27917 (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th January 2020), silvanelf (27th January 2020), Sophocles (27th January 2020), Sunny (27th January 2020), Tintin (27th January 2020), Yoda (28th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

What is your (generic you) take on the following? In this latest WHO report on the bottom of page 1, there's this:

Quote WHO’s assessment of the risk of this event has not changed since the last risk assessment conducted
    on 22 January: very high in China, high at the regional level and high at the global level.3
    Footnote #3 states:
    Quote 3 Note: Error in situation reports published on 23,24 and 25 January as originally published, which incorrectly summarized the risk for
    global level to be moderate.
    Is this WHO saying, "Oops, we meant to tell you before that this is really a high risk situation, not a moderate" ???
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

AutumnW (27th January 2020), Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sophocles (27th January 2020), Tintin (27th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

It may be just a strange coincidence, but it gives me the creeps.

Quote Theoretical Coronavirus Simulation Predicted 65 million deaths in Uncontrolled Outbreak

In late 2019, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation co-hosted a pandemic exercise that simulated a global coronavirus outbreak. The findings are extremely disturbing in light of the current Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak, but it could give us a look at what could happen during a worst case situation.

--- snip ---
    https://offgridsurvival.com/bill-gat...ee-months-ago/

Quote Statement about nCoV and our pandemic exercise

In October 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security hosted a pandemic tabletop exercise called Event 201 with partners, the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Recently, the Center for Health Security has received questions about whether that pandemic exercise predicted the current novel coronavirus outbreak in China. To be clear, the Center for Health Security and partners did not make a prediction during our tabletop exercise. For the scenario, we modeled a fictional coronavirus pandemic, but we explicitly stated that it was not a prediction. Instead, the exercise served to highlight preparedness and response challenges that would likely arise in a very severe pandemic. We are not now predicting that the nCoV-2019 outbreak will kill 65 million people. Although our tabletop exercise included a mock novel coronavirus, the inputs we used for modeling the potential impact of that fictional virus are not similar to nCoV-2019.
    http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.o...-Event201.html

See also: Event 201
    Last edited by silvanelf; 27th January 2020 at 17:01.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

AutumnW (27th January 2020), Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), DeeMetrios (28th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (27th January 2020), James Newell (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th January 2020), Sophocles (27th January 2020), Sunny (27th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

When I read of this I immediately thought of Bill Ryan's post about the Anglo Saxon Agenda. which in addition to pandemic population control would account for the Ghost Cities of China, all ready and waiting for the New World, free of excess population, etc. My vote for depopulation is for the CDC, Monsanto-Bayer, horrendous Animal andVivasectionists who operate on animals without pain killers and cut their vocal chords so that students and nazi scientists won't be distracted by their screams. I heard about this last night on Coast to Coast, Jan. 27, 2020. The person, Chris de Rose who wrote "In Your Face," tells of his crusade to stop the theft and diversion of cats, dogs, primates, rabbits, etc. to testing laboratories. Rockefeller University in New York City has such a center. The population council, also derived from the same group, is the culprit which seems to be a part of this horrendous plot on life. University Labs are all into this mess.When you appeal to the Pound to find homes for stray animals you have tried to help, it seems they send them to places to be excruciatingly tortured, cut apart without pain killers, etc. And if you inquire as to the animal's new home YOU are treated as the CRIMINAL. A neighbor and I recently helped two female cats who turned out to be pregnant, landing us with 20 kittens between them and proceeded to get pregnant again before the kittens were weaned. We put them up for adoption when they were still at the cute stage. I went to visit them and took food. We were both reviled as though we had done something wrong when I inquired as to their homes. It is time to stop this Nazi criminality in our Counties. The Commissioner's must know about it and approve it. They then expect us to vote for them the next time. People need to be aware of what is really being done. The Pounds claim they don't kill the animals. They are right, they give them away to be killed! Those who do this to the innocent are also coming for our children and for US next.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

AutumnW (27th January 2020), Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (27th January 2020), James Newell (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Jon Rappaport has a stellar record as an investigative journalist

Quote What are the Chinese hiding in Wuhan?
    Jon Rappaport

"In the previous epidemics, which turned out to be duds---West Nile, SARS, bird flu, Swine Flu, MERS, Zika, Ebola---there were people claiming the virus had been diabolically weaponized, it was spreading unchecked, and THIS WAS THE BIG ONE. If they had been right, we would not be here to discuss epidemics. We would all be dead. Of course, this history of duds gives these doomsayers no pause at all. They keep predicting THE END. They have miraculously short memories." (Jon Rappoport, The Underground)

I've been investigating and writing about fake epidemics for over 30 years. One of my prime strategies: were there hidden and unreported causes that would explain people's symptoms and illnesses---causes having nothing to do with viruses? I found them. "The virus" turned out to be a convenient and very effective cover story that would obscure the true causes that important forces wanted to hide.

So I began looking into Wuhan, the center of the current "coronavirus epidemic." I was particularly interested in the one symptom that was slightly different from the typical flu symptoms from past fake epidemics: the emphasis on lung problems and pneumonia.

Here is what I've found out so far.

First of all, Wuhan, a city of 11 million, is called "the Chicago of China." It is both an economic juggernaut and a transportation hub---railroads, roads, highways connecting travelers to other Chinese cities.

Several sources list the annual GDP of Wuhan at a staggering $220 billion dollars.

230 foreign Fortune 500 companies have offices in Wuhan and do business there. All in all, 80 foreign countries are funding companies in the city.

The Chinese New Year is now underway. It lasts from January 25 to February 10. During this period, Chinse people travel. They journey far and wide. In fact, this is the largest annual human migration on the planet. We're talking about hundreds of millions of people on the move. So it's a devastating coincidence (?) that now there would be an epidemic and a massive lockdown of Chinese cities and transportation. Along with stopping people from moving around, enormous amounts of money are being lost because tourist consumers can't go on the road and spend money. This might be called a clue. It would require much investigation. Is someone intentionally torpedoing the Chinese economy?

Then there is this, from Bloomberg News, "China Wants Activists to Stay Out of Its War on Pollution. Citizen activism in the mold of Greta Thunberg is all but taboo in the world's biggest polluter," January 23, 2020:

"When Premier Li Keqiang declared a 'war against pollution' in 2014, a few hundred residents of the city of Wuhan in central China took it as a cue."

"They printed Li's words on a six-meter (20 foot) banner and protested outside a foul-smelling incinerator plant they feared was causing illness in the community. Buoyed by the conviction they were answering the leadership's call, the residents were instead harassed by local police officers who tore down the sign and trampled on it."

"'We were worried and angry when we realized what was causing the stench and making our kids sick', said Zhang Xijiao, 44, who was detained for a week for making the banner. 'But we are like ants, the local government can crush us as they please'."

"Ren Rui, 40, quit her apartment in 2017 after her son developed a lung condition that required repeat surgery. She said smoke from the plant would blow her way under certain conditions. She tried to rent it out, 'but no one wants to move here. Sometimes my mood depended on the direction of the wind,' said Ren. Despite the financial pressure since, 'I never regretted moving away'."

Faulty incinerator. Illness. Pollution. Lung problems.

Let's move on to another description of Chinese protests---in Wuhan.

CNN, July 11, 2019, "China has made major progress on air pollution. Wuhan protests show there's still a long way to go":

"...Recent weeks [in Wuhan] have seen major protests there -- in themselves a rarity in China -- over plans for a new garbage incineration plant."

"Holding banners with slogans such as 'we don't want to be poisoned, we just need a breath of fresh air,' thousands [!] of people took to the city's streets over two weeks in June and July calling for the suspension of plans to build the plant."

"'We are fearful that the plant is too close to residence area,' one protester in the city of 10 million people told state media. Others expressed concern that emissions could worsen air pollution and harm residents' health."

"Local officials were apparently surprised by the scale and size of the protests, which came after several similar waste plants were reportedly found to be giving off dangerous emissions. Photos and videos shared on social media showed large crowds marching in the streets near where the plant was to be built, and police arresting numerous protesters."

"The government has since suspended building of the plant, which locals said had halted protests, but a heavy police presence remains in the city where the situation is tense."

"Public pressure has been the driving force of pollution policy in China, and it shows no sign of letting up."

"In 2016, protesters took to the streets of Chengdu wearing face masks to demand action to tackle smog, while other demonstrations have targeted power and chemical plants in Sichuan, Jiangsu and Heilongjiang provinces in recent years."

"The Chinese government is highly sensitive to the threat of protests like those in Wuhan, with the shadow of the 1989 Tiananmen massacre looming large. Calls for collective action are among the most censored subjects online, and people organizing protests or working for civil society groups can face harassment and imprisonment."

In other words, protests against pollution in one Chinese city can inspire protests in other cities. A very dangerous situation for the Chinese government. Furthermore, it is generally acknowledged that official and corporate reports on pollution levels are being faked, to make "dangerous" into "healthy."

Grist.org, June 12, 2012, "China's smog city: What Wuhan looks like with 20 times the U.S. dust limit":

"At about 2 a.m. local time Monday morning, a dense smog began to cover the province. By early afternoon, it reached its peak density in the land-locked city of Wuhan itself...The demonstrable danger is to lungs and bloodstreams."

Yale Environment 360, April 17, 2018, "How a 'Toxic Cocktail' Is Posing a Troubling Health Risk in China's Cities":

"The foul air of dozens of fast-expanding cities across China contains cocktails of toxic contaminants unprecedented in the range of pollutants they contain at high concentrations. Now, new research into these swirling maelstroms of gases and tiny particulates suggests that they may be incubating chemical reactions that compound the health effects in ways not seen before - effects that doctors say are cutting five years off the expected lifespan of half a billion people in northern China...China has the world's most dangerous outdoor air pollution."

"Three other cities listed as regularly suffering dangerous levels of four or five of the pollutants are Jining, also in Shandong, Wuhan in Hubei province, and Jiayuguan and Jinchang in Gansu. None of the seven appear in the lists of the ten most polluted Chinese cities published by the WHO or Chinese environment ministry."

"All the five major pollutants in smogs - SO2, NOx, ozone, PM10 and PM2.5 - are known to be linked individually to increased risk of strokes, heart disease, lung cancer and asthma, and to rising hospital admissions and death rates during smogs. What is disturbing is that there is growing evidence of synergistic effects between these different pollutants that make the whole worse than the sum of the parts."

Lung disease---and no need to invoke a virus to explain it.

Getting the picture?

We have two major clues here. One, the distinct possibility of an economic warfare attack against Wuhan and, during the Chinese New Year, against all of China. And two, the use of a coronavirus cover story to obscure huge pollution dangers and put down protests against that pollution, through mass lockdowns and quarantines.

"It's all about the virus and nothing else." How many times have I seen that cover story deployed?

Too many times to count them. Wherever in the world you would see extraordinary chemical pollution, grinding poverty, war, starvation, lethal dehydration, absence of basic sanitation, overcrowding in cities, horrendously contaminated water supplies, corporate takeover of farm land from the people, the highly destructive use of vaccines and toxic medical drugs and pesticides---you see a conscious and sustained effort to CONTROL the weakened population---and you will find the virus cover story publicized to the sky as the explanation for suffering, illness, and death.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), DeeMetrios (28th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (27th January 2020), onawah (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th January 2020), Satori (27th January 2020), silvanelf (27th January 2020), Sophocles (28th January 2020), Sunny (27th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Wuhan citizen plainly tells the #coronavirus situation in Wuhan & seeks help from the world.

Viking

Mod note from Bill:
    already posted above... many thanks (it's well worth watching), but I'll delete this in a few hours' time.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th January 2020 at 20:40.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

4evrneo (27th January 2020), Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sunny (27th January 2020)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    This is the source article, which is very interesting. It was originally published on 22 Jan, and of course the reported numbers of fatalities and those who are infected are lower than today updates.

Too long to post here (and too many images), but it covers the situation exhaustively.

https://businessinsider.com.au/scien...-deaths-2020-1

Health experts issued an ominous warning about a coronavirus pandemic 3 months ago. Their simulation showed it could kill 65 million people

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), silvanelf (27th January 2020), Sophocles (28th January 2020), Sunny (27th January 2020), Yoda (28th January 2020)

27. Link to Post #94
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

All this high tech info is useful but it does not help the average Jane and Joe.

Another helpful tip is mucous adjustment. I once tried to explain this to an advanced yoga student but she did not find it helpful so take with a grain of salt which is also a helpful hint.

However, it might help others to know.
    When we get up in the morning we often have excess mucous in our nose and throat. This is natural and part of the nightly repair mechnism of the body.

On a normal morning, it is imperative to expel this mucous without ingesting it because it is filled with what yogis cal ama, crap the body went through a great deal of effort to collect and isolate (in the mucous secretions).

When I go to the hospital I adjust my mucous secretions to a high level, just short of a runny nose. This increases my front line defense. Just like one csn learn to breath through either nostril at will, it is also possible to adjust mucous secretions.

I attribute my long-term health, with no illness at all to this one trick.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

I hope this information on iodine will be helpful, not just in general, but hopefully with the Corona virus as well. More investigation is needed on iodine and Corona but I've not found it yet.

Iodine: A great antifungal and disinfectant against mold
    by Moe Bedard

https://moldsafesolutions.com/iodine/

Iodine has been used medicinally for well over 2,000 years. Many medical doctors in the 19th century claimed it as an empirical remedy, a real ” heroic remedy” —-a true present from the science of medicine to mankind.

Nobel Laureate Albert Szent Györgyi, the physician who discovered Vitamin C in 1928, commented: “When I was a medical student, iodine in the form of universal medicine. Nobody knew what it did, but it did something and did something good.”

Many people who read the Mold Safe Solutions website have issues with toxic mold illness and fungal infections. The good news is that iodine is a great antifungal. When it is directly applied directly to a mold (fungus) growing on your skin, nails, and teeth, it will kill the mold and bacteria often within 90 seconds and prevent further growth.

It will also kill mold in your body if you take it internally. I know because I have personally done this myself and have witnessed its powerful antifungal properties on numerous occasions.

But before I get into detail about the medical science behind this great mineral, let me explain the

iodine basics…

Potassium iodide (KI) is a salt of iodine. Our bodies need this mineral to function properly but we do not make it naturally. In order to get the iodine that our bodies need, we must get it from our foods and supplementation.

Most of the world’s iodine is found in the ocean, where it is concentrated by sea life, especially seaweed. It is one of several ingredients that can be added to table salt to make it iodized. If you do not regularly eat seaweed or bleached table salt like our family doesn’t, then you will need to supplement with iodine if you want to remain healthy.

But the facts are that billions of people do not get enough of this powerful mineral. The World Health Organization (WHO) had reported in 2013, 1.88 billion people, including 241 million school-age children around the globe have insufficient dietary iodine intake. They said Iodine deficiency is the number one cause of brain damage in childhood.

The National Health and Nutrition Survey from 1971 to 2000 showed iodine levels had dropped 50 percent from 1971 to the year 2000. Cancer may also be caused by an iodine deficiency. A study in 1967 by the Journal of American Medical Association that found breast cancer in mice was linked to iodine deficiency.

It results in impaired cognitive and motor development which affects a child’s performance at school. In adulthood, it affects productivity and the ability to find a job. Iodine-deficient people may forfeit 15 IQ points, and nearly 50 million people suffer from some degree of iodine deficiency-related brain damage.

Our thyroids need iodine to make vital hormones. If we do not have enough, our thyroids start to malfunction and our hormones get out of whack. This can lead to medical complications such as goiter which is an inflamed thyroid gland, which becomes evident as a swollen neck.

Iodine is essential in thyroid hormone synthesis. If deficient, protein synthesis is disturbed. Thyroid hormone has two effects: increased protein synthesis and increased oxygen consumption. Thyroid hormones are essential for life as they activate key biochemical reactions including protein synthesis, enzymatic activities, and function of target organs such as development of brain, heart, muscles, pituitary, and kidneys.

As you can see from this brief summary, we need this mineral to function properly and a deficiency can cause serious cognitive problems and possibly even cancer. In 2003 Dr. Zhang showed that iodine reversed lung cancer tumors in mice.

The Iodine Medical Science

Medicinally, iodine is a very powerful alternative natural treatment for many illnesses and diseases. It is a very powerful natural medicine against harmful microorganisms such as toxic molds and other toxins that are everywhere in our environment today. It has a special affinity for the stomach, kidney, and brain when applied internally, but when used externally, it is a very powerful antiseptic and disinfectant.

Iodine can detox you from all types of toxins, bacteria, and molds (fungi) and also protects your immune system from invading microorganisms. To this day, there’s no bacteria, virus, fungus any type of microorganism that can survive or adapt to being in an iodine-rich environment.

The U.S. National Library of Medicine says that Iodine is applied to the skin for skin inflammation (dermatitis) and other skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis, to kill germs and heal wounds, to prevent soreness inside the mouth or along the digestive tract (mucositis), and treat diabetic and other external ulcers. Iodine is also applied inside the mouth to treat gum disease (periodontitis) and reduce bleeding after the removal of a tooth. Iodine can also be used as a throat rinse to reduce symptoms of pneumonia.

It is also used for treating a skin disease caused by a fungus (cutaneous sporotrichosis); treating fibrocystic breast disease and breast pain (mastalgia); weight loss; preventing breast cancer, eye disease, diabetes, and heart disease and stroke; and as an expectorant. Iodine is also used for serious bacterial diseases such as anthrax and syphilis.(1)

It is such a good antifungal and antibacterial, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends Iodine for the disinfection and sterilization of medical facilities. Iodine is also used for water purification. NASA also uses Iodine to disinfect their water from harmful organisms such as mold.

The CDC says that it can penetrate the cell wall of microorganisms quickly, and the lethal effects are believed to result from disruption of protein and nucleic acid structure and synthesis.(2)

Dr. Sircus, an acupuncturist, doctor of oriental and pastoral medicine and author, explains how iodine is so effective in killing pathogens:

“Though it kills 90 percent of bacteria on the skin within 90 seconds its use as an antibiotic has been ignored. Iodine exhibits activity against bacteria, molds, yeasts, protozoa, and many viruses; indeed, of all antiseptic preparations suitable for direct use on humans and animals and upon tissues, only iodine is capable of killing all classes of pathogens: gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi, yeasts, viruses, and protozoa. Most bacteria are killed within 15 to 30 seconds of contact.

Iodine kills single celled organisms by combining with the amino acids tyrosine or histidine when they are exposed to the extra-cellular environment. All single cells showing tyrosine on their outer cell membranes are killed instantly by a simple chemical reaction with iodine that denatures proteins. Nature and evolution have given us an important mechanism to control pathogenic life forms and we should use it and trust it to protect us in ways that antibiotics can’t.”

In 2006, a retired physician named Russell Davidson had a bad case of toenail fungus, aka athlete’s foot or onychomycosis. He decided to forego the typical medical treatment with pharmaceuticals due to the excessive costs and nasty side effects that include liver failure. Instead, he decided to use a $3,27 bottle of iodine and completely cured his toenail fungus.(3)

This is Dr. Russell Davidson’s story, An economical cure, in his words:

“I am a retired physician whose left big toenail became heavily colonized by an unidentified fungus with resultant thickening, opacity and deformation. A respected dermatologist confirmed my diagnosis, but we decided not to initiate any treatment. The cost of oral treatments ranges from about $250 to $500, and there are many serious side effects.

Shortly after the consultation, I decided to undertake a trial of topical iodine. I obtained a bottle of 2.5% iodine tincture at a cost of $3.27, and applied one drop of the solution daily, with occasional lapses, to the tip of the affected toenail. The iodine traveled rapidly into the depths of the affected sufungual tissues.

After 2 weeks, a sliver of normal-looking nail appeared at the proximal end of the affected nail. Encouraged, I continued the treatment. The nail grew at the normal slow rate, and the diseased area gradually moved distally. The nail is now apparently normal.

The total cost of the treatment was $3.27, and half of the original bottle of iodine solution remains for further treatment, if required. In view of the efficacy of the treatment in this isolated case, it would seem reasonable to institute a trial with a larger number of patients to obtain scientifically acceptable results. However, blinded trials would be difficult, given the telltale color and odor of iodine. No side effects were observed in the case described.”(4)

A 1984 study had used Povidone-Iodine (Betadine) Paint to treat thirteen patients with proven fungal infections of the skin. Ten patients had pityriasis versicolor, two had trichophyton rubrum and one M. canis. In the pityriasis versicolor group, seven out of the ten patients were either improved or cleared up completely within 7 days. There were no adverse reactions in this group of patients and the material proved quite acceptable to them.(5)

Dr. Cousens from the Tree of Life Center says, “iodine’s power as a negatively charged substance to destroy all pathogens, molds, fungi, and parasites, including malaria. Iodine can be used both to effectively treat and prevent malaria.

It is the most powerful antibiotic we have, and while it is not patentable, it can help save the world from all these uncontrolled resistant infections. It is also said to be effective in treating tuberculosis. This effect was mentioned as early as June 1st, 1905 in the NY Times. As more antibiotic resistant bacteria emerge, iodine may become the “new” lifesaver on many levels.”(7)

Iodine Can Help You Detox

I was surprised to find out that it is also a great detoxifer. Dr. Gabriel Cousens says that iodine can help us detox from many harmful environmental toxins which will aid in our recoveries from toxic mold illness.

Dr. Cousens had written;

“Another major health protection role iodine plays is to increase the release of toxic halogens (fluorine, bromine, and chlorine) from the cellular systems. These toxic halogens negatively impact all our organs including thyroid function. With the first dose of iodine given, we have a 78% increase of bromine discharge.

Bromine is recognized as one of the top twelve most harmful toxins on earth. (Bromine is a known carcinogen, which is outlawed in China, Europe, and much of the world except in the U.S. where it is added to baking flour.)

Bromine is found in most bakery goods in the U.S. It is also found in pesticide-laden produce, mattresses, cell phones, fire retardants, and hot tubs. We also see a 50% increased discharge of chlorine when iodine is taken. Iodine also chelates mercury, lead, and cadmium. I would hypothesize that bioavailable, active iodine chelates all positive charged toxins, such as pesticides and herbicides, in general because of its negative charge (I-).

Due to its chelating powers I suggest one start taking iodine at a slower rate because of this detox effect. It is important to start with a low dose and build up, while checking the urine for discharged toxins. These healing detox symptoms should not be confused with iodine toxicity.

This is roughly equivalent to focusing on the healing crisis that sometimes emerges when one transitions into live foods or fasting and to blame the diet or the fasts rather than treating the healing crisis as a healthy detox activated by the live foods or fast.

To stop iodine supplementation in both these scenarios is premature and derails the healing process. It is important to look beyond any healing crisis to the wellness that awaits on the other side of this detoxification.”(7)

Mold Safe Solutions Conclusion

As you can see from this extensive research, iodine is crucial to our health. Not only do we need this mineral to function properly, we need it to thrive and defend ourselves from harmful organisms such as pathogenic mold, bacteria, and viruses.

I will leave you with a quote from David Derry M.D., Ph.D., a thyroid expert and researcher, based in Victoria, British Columbia, says iodine is by far the best antibiotic, antiviral and antiseptic of all time. He had written that it is effective “for standard pathogens such as Staphylococcus, but also iodine has the broadest range of action, fewest side effects and no development of bacterial resistance.”

Dr. Derry concluded, “There is a world of difference between using an antibiotic – anti-life substance – and an antibiotic, antiviral and antifungal substance like iodine, which is life serving because it is a basic and most necessary nutritional substance.”(6)

SOURCES:
    U.S. National Library of Medicine
    Center for Disease Control (CDC) says that Iodine
    Dr. Sircus
    An economical cure
    The effect of povidone-iodine paint on fungal infection
    Natural News
    Dr. Cousens
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

4evrneo (27th January 2020), angelfire (29th January 2020), Antagenet (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), frodo13 (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), silvanelf (27th January 2020), Sophocles (28th January 2020), Sunny (27th January 2020)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

A continuously live-updated "rolling" mainstream news page, which may be helpful to some.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (27th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), DeeMetrios (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), silvanelf (27th January 2020), Sophocles (28th January 2020), Yoda (28th January 2020)

33. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Connection to 5G See:
    http://www.thatsmags.com/shanghai/po...n-these-cities
    (Thanks to PeterPam. Article copied and pasted here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1333209
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), DeeMetrios (28th January 2020), James Newell (27th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sophocles (28th January 2020)

35. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Baking soda and iodine are both good preventative measures
    See: https://drsircus.com/general/coronav...-we-panic-yet/
    "“In 1918 and 1919 while fighting the ‘Flu’ with the U. S. Public Health Service it was brought to my attention that rarely anyone who had been thoroughly alkalinized with bicarbonate of soda contracted the disease, and those who did contract it, if alkalinized early, would invariably have mild attacks. I have since that time treated all cases of ‘cold,’ influenza and ‘la gripe’ by first giving generous doses of bicarbonate of soda, and in many, many instances within 36 hours the symptoms would have entirely abated,” wrote Dr. Volney S. Cheney to the Arm & Hammer Company.

At the end of one of Zero Hedges articles on the coronavirus we read, “Of course this isn’t 1918 – medical technology is far more advanced. In the event of a mass infection, a vaccine could be found to save the day. But that doesn’t mean we should simply dismiss the more dire projections out of hand. This virus could still leave thousands dead before it peters out.”

These few words demonstrate how most people are sucked into the paradigm of modern medicine, which is no better prepared today than they were in 1918 to fight viral infections, and thus thousands die every year from the flu.

It is almost against the law to talk about vaccines but no one expects a vaccine to be available in time to stop the spread of this virus. And if they do surprise us with a vaccine too fast we should all smell fishy pharmaceutical shenanigans and doubt the safety of what they will produce. One doctor already had the answer in 1918, with many doctors and nurses today knowing why bicarbonate would work so effectively, but the mainstream still does not want to know. Its all part of the same insanity that is driving modern civilization off a cliff.

For Treatment Recommendations see my essay":

https://drsircus.com/general/treatme...entire-cities/
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), silvanelf (27th January 2020), Sophocles (28th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th January 2020), Sunny (29th January 2020)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

To get Chris Martenson's report on pandemic preparation, go to

https://www.peakprosperity.com/coronavirus/

[/URL]
    Last edited by Delight; 27th January 2020 at 21:57.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th January 2020), Sunny (29th January 2020)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

This is a bit longwinded, but to put ones mind at rest...

BILL Sardy

YOUR CHANCE OF DEVELOPING SYMPTOMS OR DYING FROM THE MENACING CORONAVIRUS THAT NOW THREATENS GLOBAL HUMAN POPULATIONS IS O.0000017482% SYMPTOMS/O.00000001137%

January 25, 2020
    My email box fills with questions: what about the coronavirus epidemic? Is death on its way from Asia to the West? There is no vaccine for this viral scourge. Will our infants who have no antibodies against this virus die? Will vulnerable and frail senior adults be whisked off in ambulances to hospital intensive care units, never to return home as they drown from fluid in their lungs (pneumonia)?

But coronavirus it is just a common cold virus.

Yep, the coronavirus is just a common virusthat infects your nose, sinuses and upper throat and produces the same symptoms as a cold. But the fear that is being spread by public health authorities and the news media would make one think the earth is in the middle of a historic human pandemic.

The Coronavirus that is menacing human populations around the globe right now is an RNA virus that is “enveloped” so it resists eradication by one’s own immune system. In a very few subjects who are immune compromised, such as patients taking drugs for autoimmune disorders (Cyclosporine, Prednisone, Methotrexate, Imuran), or youngsters who have undeveloped immunity, or others who are old and have weak immune systems due malnutrition, they may develop pneumonia (drown in their own pus and fluid in their lungs) and be hospitalized, placed on a respirator, or die.

Just in case you are worried, out of a population of 7+ billion people on Earth, your chance of developing symptoms from this corona-shaped cold virus is ~1 in millions and for death ~1 in hundreds of millions. However, risk dramatically increases with advancing age and among malnourished populations such as in Asia where deficiencies of essential nutrients, namely zinc and vitamins C and D, are often prevalent. Modern medicine casts a blind eye at nutrition.

But regardless of what you have just read here that minimalizes the risk, health officials are beating the Coronavirus drum, with mass contagion predictedand an expert predicting this outbreak could be ten times worse than the 2003 epidemic that left 813 dead. That may only be true in a country with a large portion of malnourished people like China. The estimate that the Coronavirus will grow to 10,000 casesin the Chinese city of Wuhan (11 million population) is still a very low risk — 1/100th of one-percent.

Public health officials are pulling off another of their ruses, wearing hazmat suits, quarantining whole cities, swabbing throats of airplane passengerswho land in foreign countries after visiting the Coronavirus epicenter, Wuhan, China. Public fear is created. At this point, no one knows whether the death rate is higher than past cold and flu seasons.

Treatment but not a cure

And just so you know, there is no proven treatment or vaccine to prevent or abolish coronavirus infections. Standard treatment to allay symptoms is comprised of steroids to reduce inflammation, judicious use of antibiotics and (largely ineffective) antiviral drugs like interferon or ribavirin. Steroids reduce inflammation but deplete vitamin C. This makes it difficult to wean off cortisone.

Self-treated patients may opt for over-the-counter medicines that contain vitamin C-depleting medications such as aspirinand acetaminophen/Tylenol (a prominent ingredient in Nyquil) that depletes glutathione, a major internal antioxidant produced by vitamin C. Smokers further deplete vitamin C. Individuals on diuretics (water pills) for high blood pressure wash out their vitamin C faster. Unwittingly, under these circumstances, viral infection could get worse, not better.

Based upon symptoms, public health authorities tend to overestimate the percentage of ill patients that actually have laboratory-confirmed coronavirus. In one study, among 1460 cases of unexplained respiratory illnesses reported to the Centers For Disease Control, only 2% were laboratory confirmed coronavirus.

In the often-cited 2003 SARS coronavirus epidemic, most cases in the U.S. were attributed to air travel to the U.S. from Asia and “there was no evidence of community transmission.” Even in Hong Kong, in the 2003-2004 SARS coronavirus outbreak, only 3.4% of patients died and all were over age 65. So, age is the mortal factor, not infection itself.

The Biotech industry prays for these infectious disease outbreaks to free-up public funds to develop drugs and vaccines. Otherwise the drug/vaccine makers have to bear the research and development burden on their own.

Useless health advice

All the advice to stay away from crowds, wear a mask, wash your hands, is silly. That is because the lack of hygiene is not why cold and flu viruses plague the planet in winter months. It is just that winter months are when the human immune system crashes. The disease is lack of internal defense, not external exposure and transmission. The primary reason for this is plunging vitamin D levels from lack of sunlight as the earth tilts away from the sun in the winter solstice.

Sunshine vitamin D activates rapid responding class of white blood cells called neutrophils that literally blow up viral-infected cells.

Pray to God the virus doesn’t mutate?

While fearmongers warn the coronavirus may mutate and spread faster, and news agencies lament the stock market is crashingwhile spreading fear to attract readers and viewers. The 2019 coronavirus IS a new mutation. But some mutations actually reduce its virulence. The irresponsibility of news reports not to inform the public that any fast-mutating coronavirus would be self-limiting and rapidly “peter out” into a less virulent form.

Inflammation and coronavirus control

During coronavirus infection, inflammation, particularly in the lungs, is activated by a protein complex called NF-kappa B.

Coronaviruses activate NF-kappa-B which is the key signaling molecule that provokes the inflammationthat ends up filling the lungs with fluid. Any agent that targets and inhibits NF-kappa-B is a candidate for quelling coronaviruses.

While it is said there are no proven cures to battle coronavirus, and pharmaceutical companies attempt to develop patentable NF-kappa-B inhibitors, there are 785 natural NF-kappa-B inhibitorsthat have already been identified that include vitamins D, C& E, alpha lipoic acid, NAC(sulfur), resveratrol, quercetin, zinc, garlic (allicin), among many others, all commercially available at health shops.

Innate immunity: vitamin D

There are two immune responses in humans: the rapid innate immunity and latent adaptive immunity. The innate immune response is considered the “key regulator in the virulence of coronavirus infections.”

The earliest arriving white blood cells at the site of infection are neutrophils and are part of the innate immune system. Neutrophils comprise ~60% of the white blood cellsin circulation.

Vitamin D is the governor of innate immunity. The protective benefits of vitamin D are said to “lie in its ability to stimulate innate immunity and reduce inflammation.”

Vitamin D suppresses NF-kappa B signaling, dampens excessive inflammation while enhancing killing of viruses by neutrophils

Senior adults have been found to have 2.6 times greater risk for pneumonia between highest and lowest blood levels of vitamin D.

How much vitamin D?

Particularly in winter months, or among people who don’t get much sunshine that produces natural vitamin D, children and adults need far more vitamin D than is recommended. Due to a miscalculation, the need for supplemental vitamin D is underestimated; adults need ~8000 units/day; infants 1000 units; children over age 1 year, 3000 units/day.

The Daily Value published on the back of bottles of vitamin D is 400-800 units, which doesn’t even raise blood levels. This locks in a certain amount of otherwise preventable disease in the population at large. This is akin to allowing some pyromaniac to start fires just to show off how fast fire departments respond.

In sunshine equivalents, 400-800 units of vitamin D = ~5 minutes of midday sun/skin exposure; 8000 units = ~1 hour of midday sun/skin exposure. If you are not getting 30-60 minutes of midday sunshine, you do not have optimal blood levels of vitamin D.

Around 42% of the adult U.S. population has low blood levels of vitamin D. That figure rises in northern latitudes to almost everybody in winter months.

The liver stores about 3 months of this fat-soluble vitamin, so doctors inject up to 300,000 units for wintertime protection in vulnerable D-deficient subjects. Forget blood tests, presume you are D-deficient in winter. Don’t wait for cold and flu symptoms.

Take 50,000 units of vitamin D on the first hint of cold or flu symptoms for a day or two. Otherwise you will endure ~7-8 days of misery until your adaptive immune system kicks in and produces B in bone marrow and T cells the thymus gland to produce tailor-made antibodies against the particular strain of coronavirus in circulation

How to handle an over-responsive immune system

One of the problems with the human immune system is that it over-responds. Over-aggressive arrival of neutrophils can induce deadly inflammation in the lungs.

To normalize the immune response so the neutrophils don’t over-respond to produce inflammation themselves that then results in your lungs filling up with fluid, vitamin Dand the red wine molecule resveratrolnormalize the immune response. Resveratrol by itself is a potent anti-viral agent against coronavirus. In a lab dish, resveratrol “completely blocked viral replication even at a low concentration.”

Zinc to the rescue

With advancing age humans are increasingly susceptible to viral infection. A Harvard Medical School Health Bulletinsays: “No one knows for sure why this happens, but some scientists observe that this increased risk (with advancing age) correlates with a decrease in T cells, possibly from the thymus atrophying (shrinking) with age and producing fewer T cells to fight off infection.” Don’t believe this.

T-cells are produced in the thymus gland, located under your breastplate bone. Freshly-made T cells in the thymus will generate tailor-made antibodies against the particular strain of virus you are exposed to.

This age-related susceptibility to infection is associated with a significant reduction in the magnitude of the viral T-cell response. T cells generate a memory antibody responseand are able to clear viruses and protect against lethal infection. T-cells produce life-long immunity.

The thymus gland shrinks from the size of a walnut in youth to the size of a pea in old age. This is largely due to lack of intake or poor absorption of the trace mineral zinc.

Zinc inhibits growth and replication of RNA viruseslike coronaviruses.

The only food that contains an abundant amount of zinc is oysters. Sufficient zinc intake is only achievable from consumption of a variety of foods. Very young children are often picky eaters. Zinc deficiency is rampant among young children throughout the world. For example, studies showed 70% of children under age 5 in Vietnamwere zinc deficient and 49% in Colombia.

Zinc lozengesthat provide 18 milligrams or more of zinc gluconate or acetate (zinc acetate is the best, and don’t swallow them) can rapidly quell a common-cold virus like the coronavirus. Orally-ingested tablets, liquid and syrups are less effective. Be watchful, many brands of zinc lozenges do not provide enough zinc. Zinc lozenges shorten common colds by 6-7 days.

Coronavirus propaganda

Don’t be duped by all the fear-evoking news reports. Turn off the television.

You would never imagine public health authorities plan these epidemics. The current planned epidemic eerily follows the script of the 2011 movie CONTAGION, which shows the virus originating with a bat in China. Just like the human immune system can over-respond to infection, the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control over-react to the imagined pandemic. In either case, vitamin D is the antidote. Be wary of what you read in news reports. An uninformed populace is blind. Remember, in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/01/...0001137-death/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), Delight (27th January 2020), James Newell (27th January 2020), leavesoftrees (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th January 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 154 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 105 154 LastLast