Closed Thread
Page 6 of 154 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 106 154 LastLast

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Copied from Jim Humble's newsletter.

A Word on Coronavirus

Hello,

Some of you have written asking for my thoughts on the latest coronavirus which is making headlines these days.

To start, here is one definition of coronavirus:

Coronaviruses are types of viruses that typically affect the respiratory tract of mammals, including humans. They are associated with the common cold, pneumonia, and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and can also affect the gut.

News agencies report that the recent outbreak of the coronavirus in Wuhan, China is rapidly evolving and reportedly (at the time of this writing), infections from the virus have now been found on other continents and several other countries in Asia have reported cases as well.

Signs of the virus are fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as coughing, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath—however, it has been reported that some carriers of this strain of coronavirus show no respiratory symptoms at all. This makes it extremely difficult to detect carriers of the virus, taking into account that health officials are looking for respiratory symptoms such as coughing, sneezing and breathing difficulties. Another report said some carriers have no fever and no coughing, but instead are exhibiting symptoms of diarrhea, vomiting and chest pains.

At the time of writing this, statistics vary according to the news as to how many confirmed cases there are worldwide, as well as deaths. It has been reported that China is moving to restrict travel and schools in Hong Kong and the mainland are postponing classes. Some say the situation is far worse than what is being reported, others suggest it is a hoax.

The purpose of this newsletter is not to analyze or speculate what is behind all of this, or try to project where it is all going. As most would agree, we live in very unique times—whether you believe this and other similar outbreaks are part of a great conspiracy, or signs of the times according to Biblical predictions, or whatever other reason—I would like to say, it’s a good time to have some MMS on hand and educate yourself in its use.

MMS (sodium chlorite activated with a food grade acid which then produces chlorine dioxide) kills most of the diseases of mankind. I don't know for sure about the coronavirus at this time—but we know that MMS kills viruses as well as pathogens of all kinds and is an immune system builder. There is much anecdotal evidence that says MMS has proven very effective in eradicating viruses including Ebola, Swine Flu, TB, and other respiratory diseases. Chlorine dioxide was completely effective against Anthrax in 2001, and used by US Military for Ebola in 2014. It's been proven by the Red Cross in 2012 to eradicate malaria in just four hours, to name a few. I have been receiving feedback for over 22 years from people all around the world who have given testimony of how they recovered their health from a vast variety of disease, many life-threatening, with MMS. Therefore, I have every reason to believe it can be effective in stopping and preventing the current novel coronavirus going around today.

For more information and some important facts on MMS, as well as the history of MMS, go here:

- MMS (Chlorine Dioxide) – Some History

- Important Facts Regarding MMS

Again, I have reason to believe, MMS (chlorine dioxide), can be very effective in both preventing and eradicating the coronavirus. With the barrage of health issues in the world today, I would say, let MMS be your first line of defense. Why not be prepared for whatever may come your way? It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. The point is, we never know when an emergency or “outbreak” of some illness is going to happen. Weather it is a stroke, or a heart attack, an accident or this year’s epidemic. We need to be prepared ahead of time and not wait until it's too late. A great way to prepare is to educate yourself on MMS. The best way you can do this, in my opinion, is get the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook, available here: jhbooks.org This book is a clear and concise guide to all you need to know in order to recover health with MMS, as well as how to strengthen your immune system by staying overall toxin free. So get the Guidebook, study it, familiarize yourself with it and have MMS on hand.

Regarding the coronavirus, at this point in time if you have it, I would suggest trying MMS first as MMS has eradicated a wide range of maladies. In my own personal experience traveling around the world and helping people with many different diseases, I have to say there have been positive results at least 95% of the time. I would say those are pretty good odds. At this time MMS is being used by thousands and thousands of people in more than 185 countries.

Below are provisional steps one can take, a variation of my standard protocols and Health Recovery Plan, but something to try immediately in the case of coronavirus until you can get the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook. Here's my suggestion:

MMS must be activated drop for drop with the activator. Mix the drops in a clean dry glass, count 30 seconds so the drops can activate—they should turn amber color. After the 30 second count add 1/2 cup (4 ounces/120ml) of water, then immediately drink it down. (Do not leave this to sit for more than a few seconds, it must be taken immediately or it will begin to lose potency.) First, take six activated drops of MMS in 1/2 cup of water. Wait one hour, and then take six more activated drops in 1/2 cup of water. That may do it. You will know within two hours if it killed the disease by how you feel. What to do next depends upon how those first two doses made you feel. Follow these next directions carefully:

Step 1. If you feel better after taking the two 6-drop doses of MMS, reduce your intake to 3 activated drops in 1/2 cup of water every hour for eight hours a day, until completely well. You may want to continue this for up to 21 days to be sure you are free of disease and as an overall detoxification of the body. Always take the MMS within seconds of mixing up the dose. Any time you should feel worse when taking MMS, proceed with Step 2 below.

Step 2. Any time after taking MMS activated drops you feel worse, cut your intake by one half but do not stop hourly doses. If you still feel worse cut your intake by one half again, but continue with hourly doses. Feeling worse after taking the MMS drops such as showing signs of nausea, diarrhea or headache is actually a sign that you are ridding your body of toxins. It is called a Herxheimer reaction. It indicates you are killing the disease, but you are killing it too fast—the point is go slow enough so as not to make yourself unnecessarily uncomfortable.

These suggestions are only to get you started should you come down with a life threatening virus. You need the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook for complete instructions. There are more details and important things to know for getting well, such as do not take things that neutralize MMS such as coffee, tea, orange juice, milk, alcohol, things very high in antioxidants and so on, at the same time you take MMS doses. I wrote the Guidebook with all the details in mind, I simply cannot repeat it all here—so get the book. In the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook, I have outlined a Health Recovery Plan which gives full instructions and protocols on how to handle other illness and disease.

If you do not have coronavirus, but you think you have been exposed, you might want to take two 6-drop doses of MMS, an hour apart. I would then suggest doing the Starting Procedure, followed by Protocol 1000, as a preventative measure and as an overall detoxification of your body. And last, but not least, I recommend a daily maintenance dose of MMS for all. Full details of these protocols are found in the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook, available here: jhbooks.org

As mentioned above, educate yourself now—familiarize yourself with MMS today, don’t wait until you are in the middle of a crisis.

All the best and good fortune to you along the way,

Jim Humble

This is my disclaimer as it seems everyone must have a disclaimer now days: I have shared certain views and opinions in the above Newsletter. I would follow this information myself if I had need, but everybody has to take responsibility for their own health. I am not a doctor. I do not diagnose, prescribe, treat, or cure. I merely provide information (for educational purposes) based on my experience and the experience of others. I do not suggest anyone follow my advice without getting the advice of a qualified health professional, and then decide what you want to do about your own health. Again, each person must take responsibility for his/her own health. So, please do what you feel is best

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

4evrneo (28th January 2020), Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), fifi (28th January 2020), Franny (28th January 2020), justalight (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th January 2020), Sophocles (28th January 2020), spade (28th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th January 2020), syrwong (28th January 2020), TEOTWAIKI (27th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Quote But coronavirus it is just a common cold virus.

Yep, the coronavirus is just a common virusthat infects your nose, sinuses and upper throat and produces the same symptoms as a cold. But the fear that is being spread by public health authorities and the news media would make one think the earth is in the middle of a historic human pandemic.
    So to not get the bug:

Quote Another helpful tip is mucous adjustment.
    Quote When I go to the hospital I adjust my mucous secretions to a high level, just short of a runny nose. This increases my front line defense. Just like one csn learn to breath through either nostril at will, it is also possible to adjust mucous secretions.
    But if you do get the bug:
    Quote Baking soda and iodine are both good preventative measures
    See: https://drsircus.com/general/coronav...-we-panic-yet/
    "“In 1918 and 1919 while fighting the ‘Flu’ with the U. S. Public Health Service it was brought to my attention that rarely anyone who had been thoroughly alkalinized with bicarbonate of soda contracted the disease, and those who did contract it, if alkalinized early, would invariably have mild attacks. I have since that time treated all cases of ‘cold,’ influenza and ‘la gripe’ by first giving generous doses of bicarbonate of soda, and in many, many instances within 36 hours the symptoms would have entirely abated,” wrote Dr. Volney S. Cheney to the Arm & Hammer Company.
    And also high doses of vitamins C & D3(careful, this one is oil soluble so can be stored in the body to toxic levels, one high dose per day or as directed), don't forget zinc and selenium for high uptake and absorption.

If for any reason your immune system is compromised, wear an approved mask when in contact with the public.

No need for fear. At this point, your odds are still far better at winning a major lottery...ten times in a row! (comparison merely for dramatic effect, no idea what the true odds are but they are massively against even becoming infected)

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), Franny (28th January 2020), justalight (28th January 2020), onawah (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), Soda (28th January 2020), Sophocles (28th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

I always get suspicious when the gov't and all the news agencies promote a story. Hate to say it but this Coronavirus is big news, problem-reaction-solution keeps coming to mind. Maybe it is a virulent strain, maybe it isn't. What does it mean for the government. It means more control over the populace. Less individual rights. You have no right to not take the vaccine. Maybe we need the NWO that can run everything so much better than national governments. That would be the solution apparently for a world disease.

So here is a few simple solutions. Don't believe the news they are usually fear mongers. That is how they make their money.

I read in previous posts( Viking had an excellent post) that people who had an alkaline body system didn't seem to get infected by the last great culling of humanity during the 1918-19 flu epidemic. A very simple method of alkalizing a body is put a teaspoon or two of baking soda in a gallon of your drinking water. Add more or less to get the ph you want.

A way to beat and hold a fever, is to go in a bathtub of cool water. Probably most die from the increase of body temperature during an illness. The body raises its temperature in an effort to kill the bug.

Enchinesa is supposed to kill viruses, same with garlic. MMS works if you can get it. He was right on about D3, that is a miracle vit.

I even know "Assists" that if you are willing to use can lower a fever. One can get hatted up fairly easy.

There are so many damn ways to stay at cause over a situation I could probably write a book on it. Maybe I should.

It is all attitude. In survival school they often teach about the story where the crashed pilot who landed safely. Shot himself in the head because he didn't want to starve and freeze. Four hours later the rescue copter came and found him dead.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), earthdreamer (29th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (28th January 2020), Franny (28th January 2020), onawah (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), Soda (28th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Here's a most interesting conversation between Alex Jones and Mike Adams (naturalnews.com), on Infowars yesterday. Their 20 minute discussion includes suggestions this is a Chinese (or Deep State) bioweapon that may have been accidentally released.

Source: https://banned.video/watch?id=5e2e32340eb93b00172d0380
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th January 2020 at 23:41.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (28th January 2020), Franny (28th January 2020), justalight (28th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), Soda (28th January 2020), Sophocles (28th January 2020), Sunny (29th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020), Yoda (28th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I watched the Chris Martenson video posted above (his update #4) and he feels that the main stream media is completely ignoring and/or downplaying the virus. I'm getting my info from Zerohedge and other alternative news sites.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marielle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), Franny (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (28th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

What do we expect from governments? None! These ****ers already ran a global Pandemic simulation months ago and disclosed it in public domain.

Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Highlights Reel
    For free society!

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), silvanelf (28th January 2020), Soda (28th January 2020), Sophocles (28th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

This is based on laws already passed

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2020), bluestflame (28th January 2020), James Newell (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), Soda (28th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

WHAAAAT

Quote ContaigenIn the thriller staring Matt Damon and Gwyneth Paltrow, a fast-moving mystery virus kills tens of millions worldwide as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tries in vain to stop the outbreak.

A flashback in the movie shows just how the fictional virus emerged - with a bat in China infecting a pig that was later handled by a chef who came in contact with Paltrow's character, who became Patient Zero.

With a bat now suspected as the origin of the coronavirus outbreak that began in China's Wuhan, fans of the film are now suggesting it may have been darkly prophetic.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2020), Dorjezigzag (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), silvanelf (28th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Here's a most interesting conversation between Alex Jones and Mike Adams (naturalnews.com), on Infowars yesterday. Their 20 minute discussion includes suggestions this is a Chinese (or Deep State) bioweapon that may have been accidentally released.

Mike Adams referenced an article I did not find suggesting the virus is a bioweapon that escaped. But I found this info. It is really weird that Wuhan happens to be the location for the kind of sophisticated lab needed......

Quote Wuhan seafood market may not be source of novel virus spreading globally
    By Jon CohenJan. 26, 2020 , 11:25 PM

As confirmed cases of a novel virus surge around the world with worrisome speed, all eyes have so far focused on a seafood market in Wuhan, China, as the origin of the outbreak. But a description of the first clinical cases published in The Lancet on Friday challenges that hypothesis.

The paper, written by a large group of Chinese researchers from several institutions, offers details about the first 41 hospitalized patients who had confirmed infections with what has been dubbed 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV). In the earliest case, the patient became ill on 1 December 2019 and had no reported link to the seafood market, the authors report. “No epidemiological link was found between the first patient and later cases,” they state. Their data also show that, in total, 13 of the 41 cases had no link to the marketplace. “That’s a big number, 13, with no link,” says Daniel Lucey, an infectious disease specialist at Georgetown University.

Earlier reports from Chinese health authorities and the World Health Organization had said the first patient had onset of symptoms on 8 December 2019—and those reports simply said “most” cases had links to the seafood market, which was closed on 1 January.

Lucey says if the new data are accurate, the first human infections must have occurred in November 2019—if not earlier—because there is an incubation time between infection and symptoms surfacing. If so, the virus possibly spread silently between people in Wuhan—and perhaps elsewhere—before the cluster of cases from the city’s now-infamous Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market was discovered in late December. “The virus came into that marketplace before it came out of that marketplace,” Lucey asserts.
    Quote Israeli Analyst Says One Coronavirus Conspiracy Theory Is Less Crazy Than You Think
    Unconfirmed reports suggest the Wuhan Coronavirus may be a bioweapon developed at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Author: William Ebbs

Internet sources speculate that the Wuhan coronavirus could be linked to the covert Chinese bioweapons program.
    While the reports are unconfirmed, they are troubling.

Regardless of its origin, the Wuhan coronavirus is spreading around the world with confirmed cases in Asia, Europe and North America.
    Unconfirmed reports suggest that the Wuhan coronavirus is a biological weapon that was either accidentally or intentionally released from research facilities in Hubei province, China. While these reports are unconfirmed, they shed light on the panic gripping the internet as the new disease continues to mutate into more deadly and virulent forms.

The Pandemic Of Our Time?

The date is January 27, 2020, and over 3,000 people have become sick with a new and mysterious illness. So far, over 80 have died and up to 100,000 may be infected in the worst-case scenario. All across social media, videos emerge purporting to show overcrowded hospitals as well as people collapsing in the streets.

In response to the threat, the Chinese government has launched the most aggressive containment effort in history. Thirteen cities have been placed under quarantine affecting a population of 35 million. It sounds like science fiction, but that is the reality of the current Wuhan coronavirus – the first major outbreak of the nascent 2020 decade.

If unconfirmed reports are to be believed, the truth could be even more bizarre.

Is Coronavirus A Biological Weapon?
    The Wuhan Coronavirus is believed to have originated in a wet market located in Wuhan, Hubei province. Scientists are confident that the virus originated in Wuhan because the city is the epicenter of the outbreak and has the largest number of cases. There is some controversy about how, exactly, the outbreak started.

This is were things get weird.

Wuhan is home to several major Chinese biological research labs. In particular, the city is known for the Wuhan Institute of Virology, China’s most advanced biological research lab. The Washington Times suggests that this site may be linked to a covert Chinese biological warfare program. The outlet features Danny Shoham, who claims to be a former Israeli military intelligence officer.

Shoham believes the Wuhan Institute of Virology may be helping the Chinese military with its biological warfare program. He states the following:

Certain laboratories in the institute have probably been engaged, in terms of research and development, in Chinese (biological weapons), at least collaterally, yet not as a principal facility of the Chinese biowarfare alignment.

Shoham stops short of claiming the coronavirus leaked from the institute. Although he admits it’s possible:

In principle, outward virus infiltration might take place either as leakage or as an indoor unnoticed infection of a person that normally went out of the concerned facility. This could have been the case with the Wuhan Institute of Virology. But so far there isn’t evidence or indication for such an incident.

China Must Stop The Coronavirus, Regardless Of Its Origin

The Coronavirus is an accelerating public health issue that is putting the world on alert. While the Chinese government appears to be doing everything in its power to slow the spread of the deadly disease, many still question its credibility and refuse to believe the official line of events.

Did the coronavirus emerged from a Wuhan fish market? Or did it leak from a biological warfare institute? None of that matters at this point. The virus is here, and its killing people.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2020), Franny (28th January 2020), holistic1 (28th January 2020), Pam (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

So basically, based on everything I'm reading here, the reports put out by WHO, and some articles I've read on Aljazeera, this is what I'm getting so far:

it's already hit at least 11 countries

it's definitely highly contagious (at least as much so as the flu) and lethal (again, at least as much so as the flu)

it definitely causes pneumonia and most likely cytokine storm

it's bad enough that a lockdown from travel has been put on over 56 million people

no one knows where this came from, though lots of theories abound

and no one knows how to stop it, because it can be spread before symptoms show

...so what does that all mean? Other than it's going to get worse before it gets better, I'm not sure

I've kinda ended being the go-to person for health stuff for my extended family, so I'm getting a lot of questions. Wish I had better answers for them.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

bennycog (28th January 2020), Bill Ryan (28th January 2020), Franny (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), silvanelf (28th January 2020), Sophocles (28th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

Not necessarily about Corona virus but possibly connected.

The US government recently lifted a ban on the practice of engineering viruses to make them more deadly.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #112
    Germany Avalon Member justalight's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know if somebody mentioned this before, but it seems Wuhan is not really under lockdown. The airport is still in operation and a lot of flights of major airlines go in and out all the day.

That does not really make sense to me. Does not seem to be military or supply flights only.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a...wuh/departures
    we do not remember days, we remember moments ...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justalight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2020), holistic1 (28th January 2020), Kryztian (29th January 2020), Pam (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    This is based on laws already passed

There may not be a vaccine for months or even years. The SARS outbreak was in 2003, but there's no trialed human vaccine yet 17 years later.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

holistic1 (28th January 2020), justalight (28th January 2020), Kryztian (29th January 2020), Pam (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020), Yoda (28th January 2020)

27. Link to Post #114
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

It is not very logical to claim that the virus comes out of Chinese Bioweapon research when the source is pinpointed to a shop in the fish market. Also is it possible to warn beforehand that a virus will escape from the Chinese Labs? China has been heavily affected by the pig pandemic which caused the main food of the Chinese to double its price and China is buying pork from the US. This is an unlikely coincidence. Perhaps they could explain it by the pig virus escaping from level4 labs in China?

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2020), holistic1 (28th January 2020), justalight (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), silvanelf (28th January 2020), Sophocles (28th January 2020), Sunny (29th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    It is not very logical to claim that the virus comes out of Chinese Bioweapon research when the source is pinpointed to a shop in the fish market.
    It's not my field of expertise! But I'd imagine, if I were reading a Tom Clancy novel, that a well-trained CIA or MI6 agent, of Chinese origin and disguised as a simple farmer, could easily target a small shop in a market and drop something in a pan of broth, or inject a few hunks of meat. That is, of course, if the outbreak was intentional.

Markets like that are chaotic, noisy and crowded, and so something like that might not be 100% impossible. If it mutates quickly (which we don't know yet), then that might be one more indicator of an engineered origin.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th January 2020 at 10:19.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

holistic1 (28th January 2020), Pam (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), silvanelf (28th January 2020), Sophocles (28th January 2020), syrwong (28th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020), Yoda (28th January 2020)

31. Link to Post #116
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

It is not very logical to claim that the virus comes out of Chinese Bioweapon research when the source is pinpointed to a shop in the fish market.
    It's not my field of expertise! But I'd imagine, if I were reading a Tom Clancy novel, that a well-trained CIA or MI6 agent, of Chinese origin and disguised as a simple farmer, could easily target a small shop in a market and drop something in a pan of broth, or inject a few hunks of meat. That is, of course, if the outbreak was intentional.

Markets like that are chaotic, noisy and crowded, and so something like that might not be 100% impossible. If it mutates quickly (which we don't know yet), then that might be one more indicator of an engineered origin.
    The main tool of conspiracy research is refuting coincidences. When two or a few unlikely events happen at the same, a conspiracy becomes highly probable. Imagine possible scenarios of different theories is also a good way. This scenario of a farmer spy is quite possible when compared with the scenario of a test tube of coronavirus escaping the many doors of a lab and arriving at the fish market unscathed.

Actually, another scenario I heard is that Wuhan hosted the international army sports event in Oct last year. The hotel an army group stayed in was quite close to the fish market, some of the men could visit the market and disperse some time-delayed agents there on the day they left.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2020), justalight (28th January 2020), Pam (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), silvanelf (28th January 2020), Sophocles (28th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020)

33. Link to Post #117
    Language
    German
    Thanks

I just watched a bit of the first episode of the "Pandemic" series on Netflix. It's promoting a global flu vaccine, available to everyone, "even those who cannot afford it". When Bill Gates showed up it couldn't watch it any longer. Would be interesting to see who funded this series. I find the timing of the release suspicious, to say the least.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2020), Deux Corbeaux (22nd February 2020), holistic1 (28th January 2020), justalight (28th January 2020), Pam (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), silvanelf (28th January 2020), Slorri (28th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by no questions (here)

I don't know if somebody mentioned this before, but it seems Wuhan is not really under lockdown. The airport is still in operation and a lot of flights of major airlines go in and out all the day.

That does not really make sense to me. Does not seem to be military or supply flights only.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a...wuh/departures
    Just for fun, I went through the process of booking a flight to Wuhan on Feb. 1 and it was going to let me buy a ticket. Really interesting.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2020), holistic1 (28th January 2020), justalight (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

It is not very logical to claim that the virus comes out of Chinese Bioweapon research when the source is pinpointed to a shop in the fish market. Also is it possible to warn beforehand that a virus will escape from the Chinese Labs? China has been heavily affected by the pig pandemic which caused the main food of the Chinese to double its price and China is buying pork from the US. This is an unlikely coincidence. Perhaps they could explain it by the pig virus escaping from level4 labs in China?
    The fish market assessment appears to be inaccurate. This info is from another post on the thread.

Quote The paper, written by a large group of Chinese researchers from several institutions, offers details about the first 41 hospitalized patients who had confirmed infections with what has been dubbed 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV). In the earliest case, the patient became ill on 1 December 2019 and had no reported link to the seafood market, the authors report. “No epidemiological link was found between the first patient and later cases,” they state. Their data also show that, in total, 13 of the 41 cases had no link to the marketplace. “That’s a big number, 13, with no link,” says Daniel Lucey, an infectious disease specialist at Georgetown University.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th January 2020 at 13:06. Reason: fixed quote formatting

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Checking around the most direct and accurate news sources about the outbreak, The Epoch Times may be the most informative and up to date. Many other news reports have this as their source. It's based in the US, but the editorial team are Chinese Americans. They state:
    The Epoch Times was founded in the United States in the year 2000 in response to communist repression and censorship in China. Our founders, Chinese-Americans who themselves had fled communism, sought to create an independent media to bring the world uncensored and truthful information.
    They present a whole avalanche of breaking news reports, and their own live feed is here:
    The also appear to be several steps ahead of the WHO. This report, detailing how one "super-spreader", a hospital patient with an unrelated condition, infected 14 doctors before he had developed any symptoms at all, is instructive.
    Taking it all together, the picture emerging is one of chaos, misinformation, poor co-ordination, incompetence, and (sometimes) deceit.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (28th January 2020), earthdreamer (29th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (28th January 2020), holistic1 (28th January 2020), Kryztian (29th January 2020), muxfolder (28th January 2020), Pam (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), Sophocles (28th January 2020), Tintin (28th January 2020), Yoda (28th January 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 154 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 106 154 LastLast