Closed Thread
Page 8 of 154 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 154 LastLast

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #141
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

I think it's much worse than the Chinese government is admitting. Why is it that millions of people are guaranteed?

Moderator note from Bill. I assume that was a typo. Did you mean "quarantined"?

EDIT:: That's exactly what I meant Bill.
    Last edited by muxfolder; 29th January 2020 at 01:45.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (29th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), pyrangello (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (29th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), sunwings (29th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

No-one's acting here. This is how serious it really is. And that was published 5 days ago. It's pretty harrowing. He's talking to a government official.

Translation by Lu Kanlu, in the YouTube comments:

~~~
    "Who doesn’t want to go home and be with their family for lunar new year? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! Organize an overload of work on our timetable yet still FINE us for not starting work on time! What do you want from us! Look at all these patients! No! Don’t we want to rest and survive? Look at it yourself! Seriously, what do you want?"

The nurse comes in and tries to offer comfort, while the doctor continues over the phone.

“No. You guys need to come and remove, one by one, the bodies on the floor." Long pause. "Fine. Tell others, don’t do it because it's inconvenient and then tell me to f*ck off and go home. You go tell them that.” Long pause. “NO. I'M NOT TRYING TO RUN AWAY. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY PATIENTS. WHAT DO WE DO??”

The nurse comes in: “Tell the superintendent of the hospital to come and look.”

Doctor replies to the nurse, “The superintendent to come here?”, pushes the nurse away whilst the nurse continues, “We can let our colleagues go and...” interrupted by the cameraperson (nurse?), “Doesn’t work… I tried already…. what? I don’t know which one is the superintendent of the hospital. I tried already. I’ve even called the FIRST, SECOND, THIRD, FOURTH, FIFTH mayor service number.”

Long silence until the doctor continues over the phone, “NO. WE DON’T NEED DOCTORS. WE DON’T NEED DOCTORS. WE HAVE DOCTORS HERE. I can say that loudly with pride!"
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th January 2020 at 00:45.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (29th January 2020), bluestflame (29th January 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (29th January 2020), Gracy (29th January 2020), happyuk (29th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th January 2020), muxfolder (29th January 2020), onevoice (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), Satori (29th January 2020), silvanelf (29th January 2020), Sophocles (29th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020), Yoda (29th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Thanks, Bill! I guess I didn't scroll far enough in the comments to see that
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (29th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), muxfolder (29th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #145
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

1. Referencing this article: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...154-9/fulltext

"A rather unexpected finding from the lung CT scan of patient 5, which was done on the insistence by the nervous parents,also showed ground-glass pneumonic changes. Patient 5 was later confirmed virologically to have an asymptomatic infection."
    There are several cases showing people with no symptoms at all but their family members are infected by them.
    That's why so far there is no effective screening methods.

2. A patient went to the doctor in #Burnaby/#Vancouver, he went to 3 lower mainland hospitals & doctors sent him home and he was later diagnosed with coronavirus when he went back to Shanghai.
    Source: https://twitter.com/Excellion/status...95022297583617

I know currently there aren't so many cases outside china, but it really seems people are not taking it seriously.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yuhui For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (29th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), muxfolder (29th January 2020), onevoice (29th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), pyrangello (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), silvanelf (29th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

It seems to me that the major city population reduction predictions from Wnlight in the Earthchanges thread have more plausibility now with the manifestation of this new retrovirus!

We should all revisit this thread and take into account this variable!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stardad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

Epoch Times article about Chinese crackdown on anyone spreading 'rumours' about the outbreak, and the concequences of doing so (imprisonment).

https://www.theepochtimes.com/china-...a_3219251.html

I'm wondering why the Chinese governmet are clearly acting upon, and saying things, that clearly depict a horrendous situation, whilst simultaneously telling people to keep quiet about the severity of it. (basically telling the world that what's happening is dire, and attempting to shut up those who confirm this).

If it's that serious, then why not let all the available info out?

That might seem like a naive question, but i'm racking my brains trying to figure out the possible motives behind the information we are being told (and not told) about this.
    Last edited by Ben; 29th January 2020 at 01:46.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #148
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    I think it's much worse than the Chinese government is admitting. Why is it that millions of people are guaranteed?

Moderator note from Bill. I assume that was a typo. Did you mean "quarantined"?

EDIT:: That's exactly what I meant Bill.
    Chinese academician Prof. Zhong who renowned in containing the SARS virus 20years ago said the pandemic would peak in two weeks. An estimate by a Hong Kong University professor put it in April. The worst estimate is 60 million deaths and lasting two years from a computer simulation at Hopkins University.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (29th January 2020), muxfolder (29th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), Sophocles (29th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Ben Macdonald (here)
    Epoch Times article about Chinese crackdown on anyone spreading 'rumours' about the outbreak, and the concequences of doing so (imprisonment).

............. i'm racking my brains trying to figure out the possible motives behind the information we are being told (and not told) about this.
    I am unable to make logical sense of much of what I am reading/hearing. This scientist mentioned in an earlier post is calling for a Global Emergency declaration.

Quote To date, there have been five such public health emergencies declared by WHO: the 2009 H1N1 “swine flu” pandemic, a 2014 declaration following the resurgence of wild poliovirus, the 2014 West African Ebola epidemic, the Zika emergency of 2015-16, and, after much deliberation, the 2018-19 outbreak of Ebola in Kivu.January 28, 2020
    Coronavirus: Why Hasn't the World Health Organization Declared a Global Emergency?
    Should we raise the alarm?

by Tom Solomon
    I am confused about quarantining whole cities but continuing to send out flights of any kind?
    I am confused (NOT) by propaganda that now says "Worried about coronavirus? Get Your Flu shot" pooping up.
    I am confused by reports that this is a fast mutating RNA virus but other reports calling for/claiming made one but not tested/ vaccine development (won't they be outdated by the time they are developed"

Generally I am now going to wait before I panic.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), silvanelf (29th January 2020), Sophocles (29th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #150
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

A lot of the "leaked videos" from China I've seen so far, seem to be quite realistic, not at all played by horrible crisis actors. Crying doctors/staff at hospitals, dead people on the corridors, soldiers with guns trying to stop people leaving areas that are contaminated. So China might not be telling us the truth at all. It's probably much worse than being told. Then again, why would any of the governments tell anything at all if there was an outbreak like this? This might actually be some sort of biological weapon. Or they might be testing it.
    Last edited by muxfolder; 29th January 2020 at 02:20.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Quote Facebook, Twitter scramble to stop wacky coronavirus conspiracy theories
    By Christopher Carbone, Fox NewsJanuary 28, 2020
    The coronavirus’ rapid spread worldwide is forcing Big Tech to confront the equally viral proliferation of misinformation — in the form of outright falsehoods and half-truths about the outbreak.

Facebook, Google and Twitter have all struggled in different ways to contain medical misinformation, in particular around vaccines, in recent years. The Silicon Valley mainstays face a potentially much bigger challenge as coronavirus spreads across the world, having already infected 2,800 people in China and killed at least 82.

The Washington Post reports that Facebook and its fellow social media companies have been fighting a range of conspiracy theories, including that the US government secretly created or obtained a patent for the illness.

“Oregano Oil Proves Effective Against Coronavirus,” read one post that had reportedly been shared across multiple groups on Facebook by Monday.

According to scientists, there is no such cure for the virus.

Facebook confirmed to the Washington Post on Monday that its partner organizations have issued nine fact-checks in recent days pertaining to several false and fake posts about coronavirus — the company labels the inaccuracies and lowers their rank in users’ daily feeds.

“This situation is fast-evolving and we will continue our outreach to global and regional health organizations to provide support and assistance,” Facebook spokesman Andy Stone said in a statement to the newspaper.

Twitter has reportedly been steering users toward more credible sources when they search for coronavirus-related hashtags.

“It’s captivated the public and been trending on social media as people look for more information,” Renee DiResta, research manager at Stanford Internet Observatory, told the publication in an interview.

“So, the platforms should certainly be putting their fact-checking and algorithmic downranking of conspiracy content to work here.”

Last year, Google tweaked its algorithms to prevent a large amount of harmful content from surfacing in search results. However, as the Washington Post reports, several videos were on the platform that promote dubious information about coronavirus.

A spokesperson for YouTube told the Washington Post the company is “investing heavily to raise authoritative content on our site and reduce the spread of misinformation on YouTube.”
    Based on my recent observations, any DISS Information vote from Google means the opposite. GET THAT OIL OF OREGANO now and survive viral infections.

Corona virus is repsonsible for the common cold but apparently the one in question has some really strange changes. That does not sound natural?

Quote ORIGANUM VULGARE

Considered the leading authority on the uses of the oil of oregano, Dr. Cass Ingram’s book, The Cure is in the Cupboard, describes the oil of oregano as “one of those rare substances that can alter the course of history. It possesses dependable anti-infective powers; in other words, if a contagious infection develops, oil of wild oregano is one of the few substances known that will produce consistent positive results.”

Dr. Ingram’s book also reports that the oil was tested against aggressive germs, including the cold, flu and even bird flu viruses. In all cases the wild oregano oil destroyed the viruses. In tissue culture the wild oregano oil virtually completely destroyed the human coronavirus, a 99.9% kill, in a mere 20 minutes. The coronavirus is the microbe responsible for nearly 50% of the infections diagnosed as the common cold or pneumonia and is solely responsible for SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome). The destruction of the influenza A and bird flu viruses was nearly as complete, a 99% kill. This is an impressive result, which has never been achieved by any drug.

Christopher Brown, M.D., formerly with the National Institutes of Health (NIH), reviewed the extensive literature on the oil of oregano’s ability to eliminate a host of bacteria and viruses and developed studies to confirm or deny origanum vulgare’s efficacy in eliminating P. acnes. When the results of these tests were conclusive that it had a definitive effect on P. acnes, Dr. Brown designed a series of laboratory tests to be conducted to measure the effects of oil of oregano on Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus, MRSA and P. acnes.

His research results showed that the oregano-based compounds outperformed the best of traditional antibiotic medications, demonstrating the capacity to destroy the bacteria.

His results are substantiated by the results reported and published by many research institutions nationally and internationally.
    Quote Oregano Oil Proves Effective Against Coronavirus
    Tuesday, 01 December 2009 19:00
    By Staff Writer - Vol. 4, No. 4. Winter, 2003

Oil of oregano may prove to be a valuable ally against Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).

A recent in vitro study indicates that the essential oil of this medicinal herb can destroy human coronavirus, thought to be the pathogen responsible for SARS, and completely stop its replication within 20 minutes of exposure.

The study was conducted by Dr. M. Khalid Ijaz, of Microbiotest, an independent microbiological testing lab in Sterling, VA. Dr. Ijaz incubated human coronavirus in MRC-5 cell lines with Oreganol P73, an olive-oil preparation of wild oregano, and with Oregacillin, a combination of wild oregano, wild sage, wild cumin and wild cinnamon oils. Both products are made by Physician's Strength/North American Herb and Spice, a company that specializes in medicinal essential oils from the Mediterranean.

The oregano oil alone reduced viral titers from over 5 million particles per ml at baseline, to 167 particles per ml within 15 minutes. At 20 minutes, the titers were down to 150 particles per ml. The Oregacillin combination reduced titers from over 5 million, to 133 particles per ml in 15 minutes. Within 20 minutes, they were reduced to non-detectable levels. The investigators noted that both preparations were able to halt viral replication within the host cells.

The in vitro findings need to be confirmed in human clinical trials, but they are compelling in that they show that oil of oregano, alone and in combination with other essential oils, have unequivocal virucidal and virustatic effects. Both Oreganol P73 and Oregacillin are available from Physician's Strength (800-243-5242).
    Last edited by Delight; 29th January 2020 at 02:25.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (29th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th January 2020), onawah (29th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), silvanelf (29th January 2020), Sophocles (29th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020), TEOTWAIKI (29th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #152
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

I'm wondering why the Chinese governmet are clearly acting upon, and saying things, that clearly depict a horrendous situation, whilst simultaneously telling people to keep quiet about the severity of it. (basically telling the world that what's happening is dire, and attempting to shut up those who confirm this).

If it's that serious, then why not let all the available info out?

That might seem like a naive question, but i'm racking my brains trying to figure out the possible motives behind the information we are being told (and not told) about this.
    The problem is there are really many disinformations and lies spreading all over Chinese social media. That would cause much panic in the population which the Chinese government doesn't want. I witnessed the extreme use of rumors and lies against the government during the riots in Hong Kong (which the western media reported most). I can say it is very undesirable.

Media has many sides. On one hand, it is freedom of speech, people's right to information. On the dark side, it is a weapon that can topple any imperfect government without a single bullet. But is there a perfect government?

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Ben (29th January 2020), Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), muxfolder (29th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), silvanelf (29th January 2020), Sophocles (29th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Coronaviruses are divided into four groups, as shown below:

Alpha
    Canine coronavirus (CCoV)
    Feline coronavirus (FeCoV)
    Human coronavirus 229E (HCoV-229E)
    Porcine epidemic diarrhoea virus (PEDV)
    Transmissible gastroenteritis virus (TGEV)
    Human Coronavirus NL63 (NL or New Haven)
    Beta
    Bovine coronavirus (BCoV)
    Canine respiratory coronavirus (CRCoV)—Common in SE Asia and Micronesia
    Human coronavirus OC43 (HCoV-OC43)
    Mouse hepatitis virus (MHV)
    Porcine haemagglutinating encephalomyelitis virus (HEV)
    Rat coronavirus (Roy). Rat Coronavirus is quite prevalent in Eastern Australia where, as of March/April 2008, it has been found among native and feral rodent colonies.
    (No common name as of yet) (HCoV-HKU1)
     Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV)
    Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)
    Gamma
    Infectious bronchitis virus (IBV)
    Turkey coronavirus (Bluecomb disease virus)
    Pheasant coronavirus
    Guinea fowl coronavirus
    Delta
    Bulbul coronavirus (BuCoV)
    Thrush coronavirus (ThCoV)
    Munia coronavirus (MuCoV)
    Porcine coronavirus (PorCov) HKU15

On Jan. 7, Chinese authorities identified the cause of the disease as a new kind of coronavirus, a family of viruses that cause less serious diseases like the common cold, but also more lethal diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, or MERS, and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, or SARS. Chinese authorities have so far reported that laboratory tests ruled out SARS and MERS as the cause.

Though it was initially thought that the outbreak was limited to animal-to-human transmission, Chinese officials on Jan. 20 confirmed cases of human-to-human transmission, with two patients in Guangdong catching the virus from infected family members and some medical staff also testing positive for the virus, according to state media.
    Altough there is a popular side of opinion to bend fact , such as " genetically modified new generation" for pharmaceuitical profit does not fit in this case.

It is more serious than the common cold but less serious than SARS. If depopulation idea was in effect they would combine it with airborne type.
    Last edited by Tangri; 29th January 2020 at 02:37.
    Love and Hope

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), Delight (29th January 2020), muxfolder (29th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), silvanelf (29th January 2020), Sophocles (29th January 2020), WildOrchid (30th January 2020)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Talking about vaccines

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), muxfolder (29th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Talking about vaccines

Then they can make common cold vacciness if they can sell.
    Love and Hope

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), muxfolder (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

I just had a thought that this is like a false flag event, say 9/11, that is normally reported with a BANG of conflicting information, that the alternative community is then left to pick through in order to find a semblance of truth.

This seems to me the same, only the information is being released in an ongoing, rolling sort of way, that has everyone in a constant state of confusion and second guessing.

I don't recall a situiation quite like this in my lifetime.

The game is afoot perhaps?

@Delight, i'm not panicking either, just gonna stock up on the various preventatives mentioned in this thread.

I do have some spare bottles of MMS if anyone in the UK feels they need them (not likely to get through international checks). I would only ask for the postage costs. PM me.
    Last edited by Ben; 29th January 2020 at 03:58.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), Delight (29th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), muxfolder (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020)

33. Link to Post #157
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Only a few hours ago , I heard on the Australian ABC tv channel that a Corona virus was made in the lab by Australian scientists & thus they can begin work in making the vaccine .
    Sorry i have no links posted .
    cheers

Just found one ...

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/australi...ay-for-vaccine
    Last edited by DeeMetrios; 29th January 2020 at 03:18.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

also this

https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...9402ce2255b873

but being news.com.au be wary of what you read as the site is fast becoming like the traditional gutter presses of yore

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), DeeMetrios (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020)

37. Link to Post #159
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

I just had a thought that this is like a false flag event, say 9/11, that is normally reported with a BANG of conflicting information, that the alternative community is then left to pick through in order to find a semblance of truth.

This seems to me the same, only the information is being released in an ongoing, rolling sort of way, that has everyone in a constant state of confusion and second guessing.

I don't recall a situiation quite like this in my lifetime.

The game is afoot perhaps?

@Delight, i'm not panicking either, just gonna stock up on the various preventatives mentioned in this thread.

I do have some spare bottles of MMS if anyone in the UK feels they need them (not likely to get through international checks). I would only ask for the postage costs. PM me.
    Really? There have been much situations like this one in the last decade or so with different virusses. It all turned out to be much more scaremongering then actual pandemics. I believe this will be the same.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), pyrangello (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020)

39. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

A video of how the inside of Wuhan Hospital looks like.

This medical professional´s conversation shows the problem is far far worse than imagined.

Conspiracy time!

The Simpsons strike again!

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), ChristianSky (2nd February 2020), Did You See Them (29th January 2020), happyuk (29th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 154 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 154 LastLast