Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

I like the even keeled approach that GlobalResearch takes on things. For instance:

Quote In the US:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that so far this season, there have been at least 15 million flu illnesses for the 2019-2020 season, 140,000 hospitalizations and 8,200 deaths in the U.S. The CDC reports there have been 54 reported flu-related pediatric deaths this season from Influenza B viruses.
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/flu-bi...dlines/5701932

15 million cases, already, and just in the U.S. alone!!!

Would msm have the entire world freaking out, afraid to move, if Corona Virus were to attain numbers even a small % of this? This event that happens every year?

This is a rhetorical question.

Quote The common flu virus will infect millions across the globe. It can be easily spread and will especially strike the young and the elderly. But this is not what has been described as the Wuhan virus. The common flu is far deadlier. This is not to downplay the Wuhan coronavirus flu, or to give it its medical name, 2019-nCoV.

The common flu causes up to 5 million cases of severe illness worldwide and kills up to 650,000 people every year, according to the World Health Organization
    In the US:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that so far this season, there have been at least 15 million flu illnesses for the 2019-2020 season, 140,000 hospitalizations and 8,200 deaths in the U.S. The CDC reports there have been 54 reported flu-related pediatric deaths this season from Influenza B viruses. (The Hill)

China’s Coronavirus

Keeping track of Wuhan virus figures is difficult, not least because of the two-week incubation period. The coronavirus outbreak, which is concentrated in Wuhan, a major transport hub in central eastern China, has so far killed 56 and infected almost 2,000.

The initial symptoms of coronavirus are typically similar to those of a cold or flu, which means it is hard for people to know if they are infected, especially given that the outbreak has coincided with flu season. The mayor of Wuhan said on Sunday evening that he expected another 1,000 or so new cases. But the National Health Commission in Beijing said the number of people currently under medical observation for the virus is 30,453. This raises immediate questions about how and where they are being observed.

Coronavirus Outbreak, a Global Public Health Emergency?

The response to the outbreak has been criticized with people complaining that announcing restrictions hours before they could be properly implemented allowed people to evade quarantine. The strict restrictions also risk causing resentment and distrust of authorities and the health messages they deliver.

A massive construction effort is being undertaken in Wuhan to build a 1,000-bed hospital for the virus patients.

In the past week, the number of confirmed infections has more than tripled and cases have been found in 13 provinces in China, as well as the municipalities Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing and Tianjin. The virus has also been confirmed in Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Nepal, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, the United States, and Vietnam.

The virus seems to have a 3 percent mortality rate. However, this could be an overestimate since there may be a far larger pool of people who have been infected by the virus but who have not suffered severe enough symptoms to attend hospital and so have not been counted in the data.

Consequently, it is difficult to gauge just how contagious it is. A crucial difference is that unlike flu, there is no vaccine for the new coronavirus, which means it is more difficult for vulnerable members of the population – elderly people or those with existing respiratory or immune problems – to protect themselves.

The common flu does not grab the headlines. But attach a foreign name to a virus – such as Ebola, Zika and Wuhan – and then the headlines flow.

Apart from the obvious health concerns, there is a political dimension. Some countries, including the US, France, Australia and Japan have suggested that they want to evacuate their citizens from Wuhan and nearby areas. Just how this would take place is unclear.

Images of foreigners being airlifted or bussed out of Wuhan, while Chinese citizens remain, could see passions rise. At the very least, it will appear that there is special treatment for foreigners.

The streets of Beijing this morning are eerily quiet. Residents of the capital would normally be celebrating Chinese new year, the year of the rat, that started on Saturday, by attending temple fairs.

All such fairs have been cancelled. Apart from the family fun on offer at the fairs, they provide a setting where families can pay homage to deceased relatives. Fake money and food would be burnt to appease the spirits of the deceased and ensure good health prosperity for the year ahead.

There is no anger on the streets but a sense of confusion and apprehension. This coming week should see hundreds of millions of people return from the hometowns where the celebrated the new year to their cities of work.

A clearer picture will then emerge of the scale of the problems facing the authorities.
    Note to readers: please click the share buttons above or below. Forward this article to your email lists. Crosspost on your blog site, internet forums. etc.

Featured image is from EWAO

The original source of this article is Global Research

Copyright © Tom Clifford, Global Research, 2020
    Last edited by Gracy; 29th January 2020 at 13:46. Reason: Added Text

2. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    This medical professional´s conversation shows the problem is far far worse than imagined.

It really does. I transcribed it, and it was tough even to do that. It's VERY poignant. Do read it carefully, and post this elsewhere.

The tweet has had 231 views (so far). It deserves 231,000.

~~~
    I have been working all day long Now I am off duty.
    I took off around 4 pm.
    I have been crying my eyes out.
    Indeed, the infection is much more horrible than it’s reported on TV.
    There are so many cases.
    Doctors have estimated about 100,000 infected.
    We have more than ten doctors here
    and each doctor has treated more than 100 infected people in just one day.
    Many of them will not make it.
    No hospital beds
    Their relatives complained and insisted on being treated in our hospital
    as they quoted the government’s promise
    the hospital should treat those infected with the coronavirus.
    However, the government didn’t support us with medical supplies.
    We don’t have enough resources to hospitalize patients.
    It won’t work if the situation worsens like this.
    We’ve been slammed all day long and we are all breaking down.
    We cannot take it any more.
    The patients were begging us desperately, but we couldn’t do anything.
    They are dying right in front of our eyes.
    Therefore, please take every measure to protect yourselves at home.
    Don’t EVER trust the government.
    We are on our own now.

3. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (29th January 2020), anandacate (29th January 2020), Antagenet (30th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), Dorjezigzag (29th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), justntime2learn (29th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), silvanelf (29th January 2020), Sophocles (29th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (29th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020), T Smith (29th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020), Yoda (29th January 2020)

4. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Summary of tweets regarding virus from Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding. Thanks silvanelf for your research on this topic, much appreciated.

9. BOTTOMLINE: 1) Seafood market not the source. 2) This RNA #coronavirus mutates really fast. 3) 🧬 has unusual middle segment never seen before in any coronavirus. 4) Not from recent mixing. 5) That mystery middle segment encodes protein responsible for entry into host cells.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

4evrneo (29th January 2020), Antagenet (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), justntime2learn (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), silvanelf (29th January 2020), Sophocles (29th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Talking about vaccines

I wonder if this is the event that brings us a worldwide mandatory vaccine dictate?

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th January 2020), Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), happyuk (29th January 2020), justntime2learn (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

8. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

4evrneo (29th January 2020), Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), justntime2learn (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), silvanelf (29th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

10. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Although I find the virus really interesting, my bigger interest is why it is being promoted by MSM media the way it has been. This video provides some potential answers.

My personal, intuitive belief is that this is the big setup to mandate vaccines for everyone. Bill Gates is on record for referring to vaccines as a method of population control.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th January 2020), Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), George (30th January 2020), happyuk (29th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), Kryztian (30th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), silvanelf (29th January 2020), Stardad (29th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

12. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

China is in short supply of face masks. The irony is face mask was not too long ago banned in Hong Kong during the protest. All that money spent on the facial recognition surveillance network and now this.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), Brightstar (31st January 2020), happyuk (29th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), pyrangello (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

14. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Something to think about as this virus spreads:

Forbes: This Inexpensive Action Lowers Hospital Infections And Protects Against Flu Season
    Quote The one factor most associated with infection was (drum roll): dry air. At low relative humidity, indoor air was strongly associated with higher infection rates. “When we dry the air out, droplets and skin flakes carrying viruses and bacteria are launched into the air, traveling far and over long periods of time. The microbes that survive this launching tend to be the ones that cause healthcare-associated infections,” said Taylor. “Even worse, in addition to this increased exposure to infectious particles, the dry air also harms our natural immune barriers which protect us from infections."
    Someone upthread (I think) suggested oil of oregano in a diffuser. A cool mist diffuser with essential oils could really help guard against spread and help protect you!

How to Use Oregano & Oregano Oil for Improved Health <-- includes the differences between oregano oil, oregano essential oil, and oil of oregano

I also really like red thyme oil in a diffuser when fighting illness. It has very strong antimicrobial properties as well.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), Delight (29th January 2020), George (30th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), pyrangello (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), silvanelf (29th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

16. Link to Post #169
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,567 times in 712 posts

There is always the possibility of a hoax. I got this message on WhatsApp today with picture,

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-01-29 at 18.15.52.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	422.9 KB
ID:	42392

The caption is : "Like in Wuhan, three men fell unconscious in MTR station. One in xxx, two in yyy". It looked quite real to the frightened Hong Kong people. Why would anyone send a false information like that? Nothing happened in Hong Kong today apart from an old couple is suspected of the coranavirus infection. These hoaxes appear not to have any motive.

A very realistic one can still be created, like a video hoax. I am in Hong Kong, I have some knowledge of the situations in neighbouring zones. There is definitely a highly tensed atmosphere in Shenzhen and Zhuhai. Very few people in the streets. Many shops remain closed after the Chinese New year holidays, it is obligatory to wear masks in the streets. School holidays extended a week and awaiting further instruction. The working day officially pushed back to next Monday etc. The atmosphere is a lot more relaxed in Hong Kong, many people go out, Quite many do not wear masks and many shops are open.

So far there are 8 confirmed cases in HK and 7 in Macau. 7 of the 8 are in stable conditions, only one is serious or critical. This figure 8 has remained a few days now. So it may not be very serious. You get the very different pictures of Wuhan, depending on whether you watch the Chinese official report everyday, or you find out things in WhatsApp or Facebook.

Professor Zhong who is very well known in China because of his insistence correctly of not treating SARs with antibiotics stated in a TV interview that the virus will reach peak in two weeks. I am not getting the true picture of the situation, and I suspect that most people in foreign countries are getting a great distortion of events.

I am not saying the video is a production, it looks real to me too. But always be aware that there is more disinformation than truth on the internet.
    Last edited by syrwong; 29th January 2020 at 16:54.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), Brightstar (31st January 2020), Gracy (29th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), silvanelf (29th January 2020), Sophocles (29th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (29th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

18. Link to Post #170
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Federal Indictment Unsealed
    January 28, 2020

In a shocking revelation made Tuesday afternoon – a revelation that will almost certainly rattle the US-China relationship at an already fragile time – a federal court unsealed indictments against Harvard professor and Chemistry Department Head Charles Lieber, along with two Chinese nationals.

https://headlineswithavoice.com/2020/01/28/federal-indictment-unsealed/

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), James Newell (29th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), meeradas (29th January 2020), onevoice (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (29th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

20. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    A video of how the inside of Wuhan Hospital looks like.

This medical professional´s conversation shows the problem is far far worse than imagined.

Conspiracy time!

The Simpsons strike again!

I know this may be off topic but these continued coincidences that correlate when BIG EVENTS happen make wonder if it's proof we are living in a simulated reality? fiction and fact colliding continues to be so bizarre.... racoon and cornona. I am concerned that this will push the mandatory global vaccine agenda. But what can we do to STOP that? People seem to believe this is really a pandemic. I am so confused. But not about one thing.... We really are on our own if this is real. Government actions will be draconian mistakes IMO.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (29th January 2020), Dorjezigzag (29th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (29th January 2020)

22. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    People seem to believe this is really a pandemic. I am so confused.
    I think it really is. The reports coming out of China on social media are all too disturbingly real.

What we see that can feel so confusing seems to me to be a mixture of
    • genuine (and heroic) attempts to take action
    • complacency and slow response (e.g. the WHO)
    • incompetence and confusion on the ground (the 'fog of war')
    • cover-ups of government failings (maybe not only China)
    • (possibly) an agenda to take advantage of this (or even having created it): for instance, a strategy to crash the global economy, speed the onset of a world government, and (if the US economy crashes) lessen the chances of Trump's re-election.
    • And evidently, different countries under threat are responding in totally different ways: some with strong clear action, and others with barely anything at all.
    All corporations and military units know about risk assessment. That's all about the combo of the chances of an event occurring, AND the severity of the consequences if it does.

So why not immediately close down the flights as a preventative action, and then lift them again if it's not so serious after all?

Why not assume the Chinese authorities are correct that it's infectious without symptoms — then lift the response if it turns out to be wrong?

Why not assume the Chinese authorities are under-reporting the severity, and then relax if the numbers turn out to be accurate?

These doors have been left wide open, and it's too late to contain it now. It'll be global within two months, maybe earlier. The Chinese text here said:
    Don’t EVER trust the government.
    We are on our own now.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th April 2020 at 21:29.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (29th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), Sophocles (30th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020), T Smith (29th January 2020), Tintin (31st January 2020), Yoda (29th January 2020)

24. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Espionage and manufactured viruses...

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

anandacate (29th January 2020), Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020)

26. Link to Post #174
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Quote Posted by anandacate (here)
    Federal Indictment Unsealed
    January 28, 2020

In a shocking revelation made Tuesday afternoon – a revelation that will almost certainly rattle the US-China relationship at an already fragile time – a federal court unsealed indictments against Harvard professor and Chemistry Department Head Charles Lieber, along with two Chinese nationals.

https://headlineswithavoice.com/2020/01/28/federal-indictment-unsealed/

Many of the US universities are highly financed by China by endowments, complete with their intell agencies grabbing the new ideas and inventions. Bought brains with no ethics seems the hallmark of our universities these days.

Seems the Coronavirus is just one of many things being studied these days, as the old saying goes," You play with fire, you'll probably get burnt."

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

anandacate (29th January 2020), Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (29th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), WildOrchid (30th January 2020)

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)

Many of the US universities are highly financed by China by endowments, complete with their intell agencies grabbing the new ideas and inventions. Bought brains with no ethics seems the hallmark of our universities these days.

Seems the Coronavirus is just one of many things being studied these days, as the old saying goes," You play with fire, you'll probably get burnt."

Last edited by Delight; 29th January 2020 at 19:40.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), James Newell (31st January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), meeradas (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020)

30. Link to Post #176
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    Professor Zhong who is very well known in China because of his insistence correctly of not treating SARs with antibiotics stated in a TV interview that the virus will reach peak in two weeks.
    Thanks, that's a daring prediction! Here are two sources:

Quote One of China’s top experts said the Wuhan coronavirus infection rate could peak in early February.

“I estimate that it will reach its peak in around the next week or 10 days, after that there will be no more major increases,” said Zhong Nanshan, the respiratory disease scientist who played the pivotal role in China’s fight against the severe acute respiratory syndrome (Sars) coronavirus epidemic in 2002-03.

He is also leading a team of experts to tackle the present outbreak and made the comments in an interview with state news agency Xinhua on Tuesday.
    https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soci...-will-not-last

Quote "That year, Sars lasted for almost five or six months, but I don't believe that the new coronavirus will be able to continue for that long," said Zhong Nanshan in an interview with state news agency Xinhua on Tuesday.

"That's because after the third wave of infections started, the country took strong measures, especially early detection and early isolation. After doing these two things, we have enough confidence to prevent another peak."

In the interview, Zhong, the director of the State Key Laboratory of Respiratory Disease, estimated that the peak of the outbreak could arrive within the next seven-to-10 days. His perspective was shared by a government epidemiologist, but a public health expert in Hong Kong has taken a longer view.

"It is very difficult to determine when the outbreak will reach its peak. However, I estimate that it will reach its peak in around the next week or 10 days, after that there will be no more major increases," said Zhong, who played a pivotal role in China's response to the Sars epidemic and is leading a team of government-appointed experts to manage the present outbreak.
    https://today.line.me/id/pc/article/...pidemic-6Wq0OX

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), James Newell (31st January 2020), justalight (29th January 2020), Olam (29th January 2020), pyrangello (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), Sophocles (30th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020)

32. Link to Post #177
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Greetings folks. In Australia the government seems to play down the Coronavirus threat a little. It claimed that the virus will not be transmitted until the carrier got symptoms. Also the prime minister asked for emergency power two days ago.
    Is everything now a play by the Anglo Saxon Mission, just belated?
    “China will catch a cold”

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lawrence For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), George (30th January 2020), justalight (30th January 2020), Olam (29th January 2020), pyrangello (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020)

34. Link to Post #178
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,729 times in 2,089 posts

Was at Home depot here in a rural setting , I had to get some lumber, I checked out to see if they had masks and they have a sign above "limit 10". But there's plenty here, not so sure about intercity areas. Gal at checkout said yes they have been selling quite a bit of them. We should really know in the first week or two here in the states if this virus is growing or not due to the incubation periods expiring. Til then , we need to stay optimistic . And yes silvanelf , boy that would be nice if this virus burned itself out wouldn't it !

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), Olam (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), silvanelf (29th January 2020), Sophocles (30th January 2020)

36. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lawrence (here)
    Greetings folks. In Australia the government seems to play down the Coronavirus threat a little. It claimed that the virus will not be transmitted until the carrier got symptoms. Also the prime minister asked for emergency power two days ago.
    Is everything now a play by the Anglo Saxon Mission, just belated?
    “China will catch a cold”
    Lawrence, a very warm welcome to the forum.

(Reference: here's the The Anglo-Saxon Mission thread)
    1. It's NOT the case that the virus can be transmitted only when the carrier has symptoms. That's already known and established. This is one reason why those who've just been evacuated from China are under quarantine for 14 days.
    2. Re the Anglo-Saxon Mission, too early to tell... it's a little eerie, but some of the info doesn't quite fit unless the virus is largely race-specific. At the moment, it doesn't appear to be. But a lot more numbers will be needed to know if it affects all humans equally.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (30th January 2020), Lawrence (30th January 2020), Olam (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), Sophocles (30th January 2020), Sunny (30th January 2020), Yoda (29th January 2020)

38. Link to Post #180
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Bill!
    Re your #1: totally, the virus can be transmitted human to human even if in incubation period and that’s a public knowledge shared by China. That’s why I was surprised by Ausliatia government (department of Health, chief medical officer)’s claim that it is NOT the case.

Re #2: agree with you it’s too early to call. However, even if it’s not explicitly broadcast, I get the impression that ALL Coronavirus patients are Asians (vast majority Chinese).
    Last edited by Lawrence; 29th January 2020 at 21:40. Reason: Typo: explicitly

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lawrence For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (30th January 2020), Olam (29th January 2020), Sadieblue (30th January 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 154 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 109 154 LastLast