+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Secret Nuclear War is Happening Right Now!

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 149 posts

Default A Secret Nuclear War is Happening Right Now!

I have just done a new video – a very comprehensive presentation – providing solid evidence that a Secret Nuclear War is happening right now behind the scenes, wherein scalar beam weapons are being used to create unnatural earthquakes in various target countries.

In this video I reveal some of the more esoteric aspects of nuclear weapons, and just how artificial earthquakes are generated via scalar beam technology.

Moreover, I provide compelling evidence for the fact that the 4th of July & 6th of July 2019 earthquakes (6.4 and 7.1 respectively) in the United States near their Naval Research base were an attack. That both earthquakes were artificially generated – likely by North Korea – who appear to possess scalar beam technology.

Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Agape (22nd January 2020), Arcturian108 (23rd January 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd January 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2020), East Sun (23rd January 2020), edina (22nd January 2020), ExomatrixTV (22nd January 2020), Franny (31st January 2020), gandra99 (22nd January 2020), Harmony (18th July 2020), Ioneo (22nd January 2020), Jayke (22nd January 2020), justntime2learn (22nd January 2020), Kryztian (22nd January 2020), Mark (30th January 2020), meeradas (11th October 2020), onawah (22nd January 2020), onevoice (22nd January 2020), palehorse (28th August 2020), Pam (23rd January 2020), Satori (22nd January 2020), Shadowman (23rd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd January 2020), sunflower (8th September 2020), Sunny (26th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2020), The Moss Trooper (22nd January 2020), Tintin (23rd January 2020), TomKat (22nd January 2020), toppy (22nd January 2020), wegge (22nd January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Lightbulb Re: A Secret Nuclear War is Happening Right Now!

Bruce Cathie Calculating Atomic Bomb Tests:

1996 - Bruce Cathie discusses a form of science that's been classified 'Top Secret', detailing Nature's planetary interaction with the harmonics and nature of light. A natural form of science that was once used in the ancient world and is shown within the locations and measurements of all megalithic sites and structures. 144,695

Bruce Cathie, Ancient Science, Harmonics:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd January 2020 at 03:07.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (22nd January 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd January 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2020), edina (22nd January 2020), Franny (31st January 2020), Harmony (18th July 2020), Ioneo (22nd January 2020), Jayke (22nd January 2020), justntime2learn (22nd January 2020), onawah (22nd January 2020), Pam (23rd January 2020), raregem (22nd January 2020), Shadowman (23rd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd January 2020), Sunny (26th January 2020), Tintin (23rd January 2020), toppy (22nd January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,060 times in 2,419 posts

Default Re: A Secret Nuclear War is Happening Right Now!

I watched the entire video in the OP. Fascinating and very well done. I’m not qualified to say, but it makes a certain amount of sense at a higher level of warfare and seems plausible. If North Korea has such technology and capability, it is very likely other nations do too and are using it or will use it if they deem it necessary.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Agape (22nd January 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd January 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), Caliban (23rd January 2020), edina (22nd January 2020), ExomatrixTV (22nd January 2020), Jayke (22nd January 2020), justntime2learn (22nd January 2020), onevoice (22nd January 2020), Pam (23rd January 2020), raregem (22nd January 2020), Shadowman (23rd January 2020), The Moss Trooper (22nd January 2020), Tintin (23rd January 2020), toppy (22nd January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Thanks Satori for the helpful comment.

Normally I wouldn't spend 2 hours and 7 minutes watching, but thanks to you I started watching and just finished.

If true, it would explain why there hasn't been a nuclear exchange with ICBM's.

1948 timestamps were fascinating.

I'd strongly recommend the video to anyone.

Blessings to all and have a great day!
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd January 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2020), ExomatrixTV (22nd January 2020), Jayke (22nd January 2020), Pam (23rd January 2020), Satori (22nd January 2020), Shadowman (23rd January 2020), Soda (23rd January 2020), Tintin (23rd January 2020), toppy (22nd January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Fascinating presentation Keith, thank you for your research. I've watched and read quite a bit of your content over the years, it certainly expands one's grey matter.

With regard to generating 'quakes, I often see the depth of origin at 10km or under. Is this a tell-tale sign of SCALER at work? It is said that SCALER waves are not electromagnetic but composed of pure zero point energy, and when passing through the earth travel at superluminal speeds. Is this correct?

Many thanks.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd January 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2020), Jayke (22nd January 2020), justntime2learn (22nd January 2020), Satori (22nd January 2020), Shadowman (23rd January 2020), Soda (23rd January 2020), Tintin (23rd January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I want to add one more thing that lightpotential's video got me thinking about.

When discussing the dropping of the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, lightpotential had to make an adjustment, for lack of a better word, in his analysis to account for achieving the resonance or force multiplier effect to enhance the explosive power of the weapon. He speaks of how the bombs took 43 seconds to hit the ground or to detonate just above the target. He had to account for these 43 seconds in his space-time calculations in relation to the location of the explosions and the location of the Sun above the earth at the time of the explosions. That is a calculation or adjustment that was not required with respect to the other explosions he spoke of, all of which were test explosions and where the devices were fixed-in-place.

So, not dropping a bomb from a plane, but rather having the device fixed-in-place at the place and time of the explosion would not require this extra calculation and would be more simple, so-to-speak, to achieve the desired resonance.

Here's what I'm getting at: I have read that bombs were not dropped on Hiroshima or Nagasaki. Rather, the nuclear (or atomic?) device at each of these locations had been fixed-in-placed in each location. If a bomb was dropped, it was not the nuclear or atomic device per se, but rather the bombs were used to trigger the nuclear/atomic reaction in the devices that were on the ground.

Note: I may be wrong, but if a "trigger" was required that was accomplished by the resonance lightpotential hypothesis and dropping a triggering device was not necessary. Was dropping bombs merely show for the masses to provide cover for what was going on as posited by lightpotential?

One source of this claim, is from a controversial figure named Eric Jon Phelps. He maintains that the devices on the ground were located in Catholic churches in both Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

I do not know if Phelps is right. I have my doubts. But I also know that the official policy of governments is to lie and to lie about lying; especially in matters of "national security."

I'd be curious what lightpotential thinks about this.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2020), Jayke (22nd January 2020), Journeyman (27th September 2022), justntime2learn (22nd January 2020), Shadowman (23rd January 2020), Sunny (26th January 2020), Tintin (23rd January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bruce Cathie is one of my heroes. I have 3 of his books, and the crucial connection between the sun and nuclear bombs was first uncovered by him. In my own book Occult Physics, in my chapter on nuclear weapons, I directly cite Cathie as the man who cracked this secret and brought it out from the classified world, and I discuss his forecast of the French Canopus test. I go on to evaluate many more bombs than Cathie does, but I do advance on his methods. Unfortunately, Cathie did his modelling on an assumed Spherical earth. I use a true Ellipsoid model. This is what confirms the high accuracy of the ratios, beyond even what Cathie was able to achieve.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2020), ExomatrixTV (23rd January 2020), Jayke (22nd January 2020), justntime2learn (22nd January 2020), Shadowman (23rd January 2020), Sunny (26th January 2020), Tintin (23rd January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I want to add one more thing that lightpotential's video got me thinking about.

When discussing the dropping of the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, lightpotential had to make an adjustment, for lack of a better word, in his analysis to account for achieving the resonance or force multiplier effect to enhance the explosive power of the weapon. He speaks of how the bombs took 43 seconds to hit the ground or to detonate just above the target. He had to account for these 43 seconds in his space-time calculations in relation to the location of the explosions and the location of the Sun above the earth at the time of the explosions. That is a calculation or adjustment that was not required with respect to the other explosions he spoke of, all of which were test explosions and where the devices were fixed-in-place.

So, not dropping a bomb from a plane, but rather having the device fixed-in-place at the place and time of the explosion would not require this extra calculation and would be more simple, so-to-speak, to achieve the desired resonance.

Here's what I'm getting at: I have read that bombs were not dropped on Hiroshima or Nagasaki. Rather, the nuclear (or atomic?) device at each of these locations had been fixed-in-placed in each location. If a bomb was dropped, it was not the nuclear or atomic device per se, but rather the bombs were used to trigger the nuclear/atomic reaction in the devices that were on the ground.

Note: I may be wrong, but if a "trigger" was required that was accomplished by the resonance lightpotential hypothesis and dropping a triggering device was not necessary. Was dropping bombs merely show for the masses to provide cover for what was going on as posited by lightpotential?

One source of this claim, is from a controversial figure named Eric Jon Phelps. He maintains that the devices on the ground were located in Catholic churches in both Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

I do not know if Phelps is right. I have my doubts. But I also know that the official policy of governments is to lie and to lie about lying; especially in matters of "national security."

I'd be curious what lightpotential thinks about this.

What you have just said in the opening paragraph leads me to believe that you have fundamentally missed the point that I was making throughout the entire video. ALL of the bombs require synchronisation. Not just the Hiroshima bomb. It does not matter whether it is a free fall bomb drop or if the bomb is fixed on the ground. Whatever the target site is (lat-long co-ordinates), you have to get your bomb delivered to the site - by whatever means, and activate it only when it has certain special relations to the sun: that the great circle arcs momentarily established harmoniously fit with certain key wavelength measures. You are essentially having to wait on the sun, or rather the rotation of the earth, in order to be able to activate the device.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2020), ExomatrixTV (23rd January 2020), Satori (22nd January 2020), Shadowman (23rd January 2020), Sunny (26th January 2020), Tintin (23rd January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I do not believe I missed your point, but I am no match for you on this subject. I'm no physicist or mathematician by a long stretch.

I did latch on to the 43 seconds that you factored into your calculations and I understand why you did that; the need to synchronize. But, that got me thinking about what I had read re the bombs "dropped" on Japan to ostensibly to end WWII.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but those 43 seconds did not have to be accounted for in the other instances.

Thanks for your reply and I did enjoy and appreciate your video.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2020), justntime2learn (23rd January 2020), Shadowman (23rd January 2020), Sunny (26th January 2020), Tintin (23rd January 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I do not believe I missed your point, but I am no match for you on this subject. I'm no physicist or mathematician by a long stretch.

I did latch on to the 43 seconds that you factored into your calculations and I understand why you did that; the need to synchronize. But, that got me thinking about what I had read re the bombs "dropped" on Japan to ostensibly to end WWII.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but those 43 seconds did not have to be accounted for in the other instances.

It is absolutely certain now that you did not understand my video at all. If you did, you would never ask if "those 43 seconds did not have to be accounted for in the other instances." The 43 seconds were only relevant for the Hiroshima attack, so as to synchronise the bomb activation with the target co-ordinates at the right time. You have to wait whatever measure of time is necessary to activate the bomb to achieve the key arc measures linking it to the sun. You just need to think more about what I am saying.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Satori (23rd January 2020), Shadowman (23rd January 2020), Sunny (26th January 2020), Tintin (23rd January 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

See also the discussion starting here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1332588
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd January 2020), onevoice (23rd January 2020), Shadowman (23rd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd January 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightpotential (here)

It is absolutely certain now that you did not understand my video at all. If you did, you would never ask if "those 43 seconds did not have to be accounted for in the other instances." The 43 seconds were only relevant for the Hiroshima attack, so as to synchronise the bomb activation with the target co-ordinates at the right time. You have to wait whatever measure of time is necessary to activate the bomb to achieve the key arc measures linking it to the sun. You just need to think more about what I am saying.
    I'm absolutely certain that you are wrong to say that I did not understand you video "at all." At most I do not understand why you brought the 43 seconds into the mix.

It appears to me now that the 43 seconds are inconsequential in every way. Or did I get that wrong too? No matter. I don't care about the calculations, or the 43 seconds. I care about your overall claim and whether there is validity to it.

Your statement about the 43 seconds merely got me thinking about the claim that nuclear bombs were not dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, rather they were fixed in place. To touch on that was really the purpose of my second post. I was off topic.

I still think your video is thought provoking and very important if your are correct.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2020), justntime2learn (23rd January 2020), Shadowman (23rd January 2020), Sunny (26th January 2020), Tintin (23rd January 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

What happens if nuclear bombs get dropped randomly without any alignment?

They don’t explode at all, they have less power (how much less?), or they have less ‚esoteric impact“?
    Or do they get fetched mid-air by aliens, crying „guys remember your alignment
    , that’s not how you’re supposed to destroy down here, WE FOLLOW RULES“.

Are there examples of bombs that exploded out of alignment.
    What about other kinds of bombs, do they follow a „dropping logic“?

Im just very curious about the topic.

Didn’t watch the whole video, just skimmed through it.
    Last edited by wegge; 23rd January 2020 at 16:47.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

justntime2learn (23rd January 2020), Sunny (26th January 2020), Tintin (23rd January 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That is the critical question. Just how much are the yields affected? I do believe that under an 'idealised' set up, where a bomb is triggered at any random point on the earth at any random time, the design yield will be produced. However, in reality, the actual yield achieved will be significantly different, either above or below the design yield. Could it be 10, 20, 50% or more different? That is the key question. And I do not have an exacting answer. I do suspect though that it can be quite extreme under some circumstances.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

justntime2learn (23rd January 2020), Sunny (26th January 2020), wegge (23rd January 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Hi Keith,

any chance of chipping in and helping me with my (limited) understanding of SCALAR waves?

I was under the impression that If you take 2 transversal waves of the same frequency and over-lay them, annihilation occurs and you have a longitudinal wave. Repeat the same process and you have a scalar wave. If you were able to construct an antenna that could concentrate scalar waves then you have scalar potential and this could be directed to any point on the globe.

I read, I actually think it was on your site, somewhere, that the scalar wave does not travel "through" the earth, rather, a target could be assigned and hit with the destructive power of the scalar wave, but without travelling "through" the earth? Is this correct, or am I well off?

Any help, or nudges, in the right direction would be most welcome.

Regards.

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Hi Keith,

any chance of chipping in and helping me with my (limited) understanding of SCALAR waves?

I was under the impression that If you take 2 transversal waves of the same frequency and over-lay them, annihilation occurs and you have a longitudinal wave. Repeat the same process and you have a scalar wave. If you were able to construct an antenna that could concentrate scalar waves then you have scalar potential and this could be directed to any point on the globe.

I read, I actually think it was on your site, somewhere, that the scalar wave does not travel "through" the earth, rather, a target could be assigned and hit with the destructive power of the scalar wave, but without travelling "through" the earth? Is this correct, or am I well off?

Any help, or nudges, in the right direction would be most welcome.

Regards.
    If you overlap 180 degrees out of phase 2 transverse electromagnetic waves you create a scalar beam. If you do this at two different sites, and overlap them at a distance, the electromagnetic effects, which were in-folded by overlapping, re-emerge. Between each of the two 'scalar devices' and the interference zone, there is no 'traveling' electromagnetic beam. The EM effects are 'sent' to the interference zone in almost zero time, because the scalar beams are longitudinal in nature.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

The Moss Trooper (25th January 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just a heads up guys.

I am going to be interviewed again by Kerry Cassidy tomorrow on the topic of this thread. And I may have time to discuss a few other artificial earthquakes related to Iran.

The precise time of the interview is: Friday the 31st at 1pm Pacific time.

It should be on the main Project Camelot You Tube Channel.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

onawah (31st January 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Hi Keith,

any chance of offering your thought's on the oft-stated depth of 10km of a lot of these quakes? Is this a tell-tale sign of a manufactured quake?

Regards.

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I do not think it is confirmation of an artificial earthquake. I suspect it is a categorisation of sorts. I do not know why though they seem to class many earthquakes by default as 10km.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

The Moss Trooper (31st January 2020)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

If all these calculations are made so difficult because of having to integrate them with the position of the sun, then we are really in for Global shake downs. I am adding these DOTS to the story about the satellite mirror(?) focusing the light of the sun upon Earth to create daylight at night and to sell the sun for night energy to we poor earthlings. No doubt Rockefeller-Rothschild and company. If war is what they all want, I suggest someone let "The City" have a bit of their own medicine before they fry us all if we don't pay our satellite power bill.

+ Reply to Thread